Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL Week one is here and the new season mean new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Fans have spoken, we want to bet touchdowns. Draft King hurt us and is delivering. Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to do a touchdown dance of your own? New Draft King customers bet five dollars to get two hundred and fifty in bonus bets instantly plus one month of NFL plus premium on US.
Speaker 1: Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 2: Use Coach Shannon that's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks and get one month of NFL plus premium on US. Offer ends nine to nineteen only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight open wired, text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot co slash bball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: That take Thank you for showing up for it. I really appreciate that. Thank you so much, Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 5: How y'all feeling tonight? Hey, y'all? Good at you? You show? I need y'all to do me a favor before I do anything, whether whether it's to have me to eat, whether it's before a football game, whether it be photo show. I need everybody to stand up real quick. Stand up me all, y'all up there, do me a favor. Grab the person's hand next to you and by your head. Well, I know y'all ain't laughing at no prayer. Y'all ready we ready? Are you all ready? All right? Repeat after me? Dear God, Dear God, Dear God, dear God, thank you for allowing us, Thank you for allowing us.
Speaker 1: To be here, to be here, to win.
Speaker 5: It's the start of something special, the.
Speaker 1: Story, the start of something special.
Speaker 5: Ask that you cover each and every person in here.
Speaker 1: Ask that you cover each and every person in here on our journey, on our journey. I love you, I love you.
Speaker 5: Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen. All all right, not let's go all right? Yes, sir, I love y'all. Man, Hey, I fucking love y'all. Be we we we They say everything is big in Texas? How big? Were talking?
Speaker 1: What are we talking? What are we talking? Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking cull you know I got these sparks. Oh you know I got this? Oh you got that?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I need that.
Speaker 1: Guys. Thank you guys for coming out tonight. Welcome to our final start stop on the Nightcap Tour. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Atlanta was unbelievable, Houston was great, and we expect Dallas to be everything that those two stops were and more. And remember the bars open during the show. Make sure you go try out our specials.
Speaker 1: Which and the heat.
Speaker 2: We have a drink called Heat of the Moment and is sponsored by Rowe Uh the Ollipops Spirit sponsors Bey Ollipop Olipop, Thank you guys for sponsoring Oh Jo. They were the first sponsor of this of the tour. Also old fashioned sponsors by Oscar Meyer. Make sure you guys stop by the merch table at the front of the lobby and get yourself some T shirts and Dallas hats during this trip Dallas, we've officially launched my Cognac Laportier and stores across the state.
Speaker 1: So you I know some of you.
Speaker 2: I saw some of you guys, and you told me you were coming to the show. So I thank you guys for showing up both times. Thank you, We really appreciate that, guys. Bottle of set by Bsop for yourself. We've done two bottle signings that total wins and more to come. So check our instagram La Portier Kanyak and see the next start coming near you. All right, Oh Joe, We're gonna get this thing started right off.
Speaker 1: Off the muscle. All right.
Speaker 2: We have a new segment called What's Ollie Popping Off where we discuss trending topics, making headlines, and sports and culture. Big shout out to Olipop for coming up as our first sponsor. As we mentioned, Nightcap Summer Session Tour sponsor and being the presenting sponsor of this new segment. So what exactly is Ollipop? Think of it like this.
Speaker 1: It's a new kind of soda with ninety percent less sugar that we all grew up drinking and it's good for the gut. I've been drinking Olipop. I like the Ginger Real, but they have great flavors.
Speaker 5: What else we got this fruit punch? I had a fruit punch earlier.
Speaker 1: They got ginger red. That's orange. What is this real Rush Lemon line?
Speaker 2: So guys, make sure you check out the new flavor Ginger Real, the brand new Ridge Rush.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 2: It's very delicious and remember less sugar and it's good for the gut.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna start off with this. Oh Joe, what's popping off today? Dak Prescott is popping off today?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, Dak, Dak sicker.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, get you.
Speaker 5: I know y'all ain't doing my quarterback, so y'all need to be boring to own them ship.
Speaker 1: Dak revealed his frustration with Jerry yesterday.
Speaker 2: I stopped. Honestly, this is what Dak said. Now these misquoted we read it interpreted wrong. But this is what Dak Prescott said. He said, I stopped honestly listening to things he says in the media a long time ago. It doesn't really hold weight to me. Dak knows he has the leverage here. They can't franchise him and they can't trade him, so he's set to become a free agent unless the Cowboys get something done before the season or during the season. According to Mike Florio, Dak AG's talent level and the fact that he plays at the Dallas Cowboys makes him one of the biggest free agents available in the open market since Reggie White. And remember it was Reggie White that started free agency in nineteen ninety three. Reggie white free agency is still considered historic, as one NFL analyst could see the next coming freeg decision by quarterback Dak Prescott. O Joe, do you agree that Dak Prescott hitting the free agent market will have the type.
Speaker 1: Of seismic impact Yeah, as Reggie White in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 5: Most definitely the time and the time and everything, the timing of everything, and obviously the teams that actually need a quarterback to actually compete at the.
Speaker 1: Highest levels fifteen teams.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Listen, you got to think fifteen teams are willing to pay for someone to compete. You have to understand what Dak has done for the Cowboys and the regular I know there hasn't been much postseason success. I understand that, but they have a quarterback who can be efficient during the regular season at least and at least give you a chance to get there, and then once you find a way to get over that next obstacle, we can get to that point. Now. For me thinking, I think the issue really isn't with Dak, because if you don't pay him what you got next. It ain't like quarterbacks have fallen out of goddamn trees like apples. It's very, very difficult to find a quarterback that's competent to lead the goddamn franchise and to be the tin of leader that's done everything right like Dak has.
Speaker 1: Right. It's tough for that because he's like, Okay, what else you need? I mean, Jay Keith putting this, he says, I'm going all in. I'm going all in and and and Dak is said. Dak's like, I don't take anything that he said seriously. I take everything he says with a grain of salt.
Speaker 2: I mean he's in the you know, cliches and euphemism and all this other things that an eighty something year old man would use, and that Dak is basically saying, I'm tired of it. I'm tired of it. So the question is, are you guys tired of it? I mean, what are your expectations for the Dallas Cowboys this year?
Speaker 6: Dad?
Speaker 1: Stop saying super Bowl? You know, damn well, he yelled a lot of super Bowl.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, look like, like like serious, all of y'all, all of y'all live here in Dallas, right, And I'm more those of you from Dallas that are Cowboy fans? Do you think they should pay Dak? No, y'all think they should pay Dak? Up there, this is the.
Speaker 1: Way Oh Joe looks at it. Oh Joe says, Okay, if you don't pay Dak, who do you have lined up? You don't? But I promise you who.
Speaker 5: Cooper, Who Cooper rush Child? Please stop playing here with that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Your job might not have anybody replace you, but if they find your ass, I guarantee you they'll feel that seat. Yeah, I guarantee you If Dak doesn't come back to the Cowboy. They're gonna trot somebody else out there next year. I mean, in twenty twenty five, O Joe.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna be the same. It's not gonna be saying you're gonna start all over. You're starting over from scratch, and who want to deal with that? Like the problem for me? For me from now outside looking in, Jerry Jones is always that front, the front center of the camera. You look at the other thirty one teams, no other owner is always that front center of the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what you want. You don't have to do that.
Speaker 5: They're starting. The helmet is gonna sell itself, the Cowboys itself. It already sells itself, the product. You don't have to say nothing true. He adds more pressure on the players, he adds more pressure on the staff. Everybody walking on fucking the eggs shells and can't do they goddamn job.
Speaker 1: Wow that's how you feel, I mean.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, yeah, well man, mad imagine y'all go to work wherever you work at, and you got damn boss always looking over your shoulder, always doing all the talking, always calling a goddamn meeting. Always that like you don't even play, you don't even play what you're laughing at them? For real?
Speaker 2: Now about the boss always called the meetings. Yeah, so he don't pull the shoulder down.
Speaker 1: He all did everybody and everybody everybody knew pairs conference.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing about it is is he thinks his way works. His mindset.
Speaker 1: He had.
Speaker 5: There was a there was an article came out I think two three days ago. There's nobody else better fit to be the GM of the Cowboys than me. You ain't want in eight third or something years, right, Like, at some point you gotta you gotta get out your way.
Speaker 1: Right, you know my way ain't working.
Speaker 5: Let me hire somebody that that might be good at it, that can change things around here.
Speaker 1: But you know how to guys when you're in a relationship.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of times I would rather lose my weight than win someone else's win. And the problem is is that you don't realize the type of success you can have if you don't care who gets the credit. But Jerry Carres, who gets the credit? He said he wants the credit. Damn the man told you. Oh geez, the owner of the team.
Speaker 5: He gets the credit regardless, no matter what.
Speaker 1: Noah, he didn't. Jimmy got that credit and he got Jimmy asked up out of here, didn't he? And he waited damn in thirty years to put him in the ring of veme. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So now, as Cowboys fans, for those of you that are Cowboys fans, let's understand who the problem is. Thanks fucking thank you.
Speaker 2: But gues what he gonna come out there and says, you know what, this is what his Stephen does every year. This team reminds me a lot of those champions super Bowl teams.
Speaker 1: And y'all, body, you don't heard what Jared said.
Speaker 2: Jerry said, this will remind him an Emmin and Troy and Mike Haley, Dion.
Speaker 1: Darren Woodson, No, no, no, no, And you know what.
Speaker 5: You know what's funny. If you ever want change, if you really want change, the one way to hit someone with that kind of power and the position of that kind of power is to stop showing up. Stop going to the games, Watch what happened, stop buying tickets, watch what happened. But we all love football too much, y'all love your Cowboys too much, so it ain't nothing gonna change. No, no, no, but pay dak bitch.
Speaker 1: That money will be Look how long they look, How long they.
Speaker 5: Made CD wait? Look what they did is Ezekiel Elliott. Like every time it's time for excuse me, every time it's time for us to get paid, they make us climb, scratch, crawl. We gotta sit down, we gotta wait out, we gotta sit in the corner. We got to do everything just to get our money, especially when we deserve. When you look at the wide receiver market, there's no reason CD Lamb shouldn't have been in training camp all training camp and getting a few preseason games in because now you've got to think about it, even though he gets practice, So now you got to think about it. Next week. You got to hit the ground running. You're going from zero to one hundred miles now right away. And what's the first thing that happened when you when you just get a car, you just rive it up right.
Speaker 1: Away, fucking in soft tissue. But knock on, let's hold that don't happen now, Come on, CD, stay healthy.
Speaker 5: CD makes you eat McDonald's ce D don't.
Speaker 1: Eat no McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh Joe, you are feeling a bit sluggish slump. Ollipop's New Citrusy Ridge Rush. It's filled with wholesome energy. What's that now, Caffeine energy from green teeth.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa Okay okay, plus fiber and delicious critch citrusy taste.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I'm feeling this energy.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's that good clean buzz whoa whoa.
Speaker 5: Hold on now, I'm feeling this energy.
Speaker 2: Sorry, got carried away there, But you guys at home can find Olipop New Ridge Rush flavor in a store near you.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all, I have to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, we got another segment, hopefully if you had time to take a picture by the Oscar Mile bacon wings over there, Old Shoe's time for a new segment called Bring Home the Bacon. We know Oscar Miles make good ass hot dogs, but they also make the best bacon on the planet because they've smoked their bacon for twelve hours. That's twice as long as the industry standard, which is where we get where they get the delicious smoky flavor from. Now we're gonna see just how delicious that bacon is by having an eating contest up here on stage with Belt's featuring Oscar Mile thick cut bacon which is real hard with smoke, with real wood chips for true smoky flavor that isn't artificial.
Speaker 1: Here's how it works. I'm gonna pick someone from the audience. Team Ocho is gonna pick some from the someone from the audience team o Cho.
Speaker 5: You win a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That ain't what the contest said, though.
Speaker 5: It ain't. No my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 1: This highest of the word. The first person who can eat two blt's featuring twelve scripts of bacon. Hold on, give some free night cap. What do you got a T shirt? And we're gonna give you this bottle autograph bottle signed by me, shaved by Laportier. So we need two volunteers.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, and the winner gets five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no money on me. I got it, you got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got I got five hundred.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I got it. I don't know how much I got. My bag. My daughter's here somewhere. Look here.
Speaker 2: If I promise you something, I want you to put my money on a running account. If I don't run up and give it to you, don't you run your ass up and ask me for it. So all right, we need two volunteers. I gotta make shock.
Speaker 5: Two volunteers that haven't eaten yet.
Speaker 2: You hold on, Yes, I gotta pick somebody that's gonna win. I can't let you win. Oh that Joe, he gotta he gotta sekol Jersey. He really trying to win. I don't know, but.
Speaker 5: That's big, God giant, hold on. They supposed to finish that, like, finish the whole thing. God, anybody, anybody that didn't eat matter of fact. Hey, hey, send this so big, make it. Make it a thousand, Make it a thousand, Make it a thousand. Oh Joe, I'm gonna make it. Oh Joe, what happened?
Speaker 2: We might have to all we might have to say one sandwich fan them some big ans sandwiches.
Speaker 5: Man, it is.
Speaker 1: Want to do one unless somebody who drive trucks for a living. That's the only way, that's the all the way you eat the big ass saying with your cat old body. Oh Joe, they got twelve scripts of bacon. You know, half a hole.
Speaker 5: Taste taste it tasting real quick.
Speaker 1: I want to take it. I want to taste it. Hey, ash, we got to make some modifications.
Speaker 5: Holdo, hey, y'all good though, Hey, what are we doing after this?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: What we're doing?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: The director, the director of the eating contest say, the person has to eat both what.
Speaker 5: I mean, shit for a thousand dollars many y'all should be able to eat these ships. Now, come on now a.
Speaker 1: Thousand okay, hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Joe, a thousand dollars nine cap t shirt, nine camp hat and this bottle of shade.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And matter of fact, if you single, I'm gonna find you somebody in the crowd to go home with. I bullshit you not.
Speaker 1: I promise, hell you single, I might go home with you. Why, y'all? Hood yat all?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Who we got? Okay? Come on with that fear talk? Will now?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Don't you go first? I'm gonna let you pick first. You go first? Who you got? Who you got?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: Hold on? I need somebody look like they know how to eat? Nothing? You Hey, you know how to eat? How much you weigh? Yeah? Bring your ass home by it?
Speaker 1: Hey? Whoever I picked? Look here, man, Hey, you saw who out your pick. I need somebody that's guaranteed to be able to.
Speaker 5: Be Nah, got got got.
Speaker 1: You gonna win? Hey, hold on, If you don't win this contest, you gotta pay me a thousand dollars. Okay, two fifty. I need somebody way. I can't then owe your win. Okay?
Speaker 5: Come on then he nervous. You're nervous. He's nervous. Hold on, hold on. They got to have something while they eating to be able to wash it down with. Right, what can you they can? They can bring olipop?
Speaker 1: Y'all want y'all want ollipop to watch it down.
Speaker 5: With Papa, Papa Papa. Where you at, Papa Papa?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 5: What the hell is going to?
Speaker 1: H h?
Speaker 5: Where they go? Where they go? Where they go? Where they go?
Speaker 1: I guess they come in there they go. He went to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Oh he edig right.
Speaker 1: Now, I like already, Hey, what's your name of man? Joel? Joel?
Speaker 5: He nervous? He nervous, He nervous, He nervous.
Speaker 1: Raised on the farm. Nah, I was raising an Africa in the jungle. Oh you eat off party? Four years a party?
Speaker 5: Oh Joe you done? Huh you done? Hold hold on, where you from.
Speaker 1: I'm from Memphis, from the city.
Speaker 5: You're from the city Memphis. Okay, how much you were again to forty? Hey, look at nigga names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we got there. My man from you what there?
Speaker 5: You know what it is?
Speaker 1: Hey, he's looks like he's just.
Speaker 5: Laying to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, you know the rule of the.
Speaker 5: Now we beat me and real beef, and she ain't getting shipped.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Here's the rules. The first Hey, we got your drinks. We got water. You need want water? You want you want?
Speaker 5: You need water. We need one more, we need one more, one more?
Speaker 2: All right, the rules of the contest. Who ever finished. There's these two sandwiches. First thousand dollars, a hat, nightcap hat, a tour T shirt, this signed bottle of shade by La Portier.
Speaker 5: I know he nervous. You look nervous.
Speaker 1: Ah, you look you look defeated. You can eat it, got anywhere you want. Hell, you can eat all the more for up it one time if you want to. All right, let's go.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. I gotta give a dog. Let me give a dog a pep talk.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: I know you got this, Hey, I know you got this. I been thinking about this now. Ain't no telling when you're gonna eat again. So hey, oh this.
Speaker 1: Day, hey were good. We that bing been slow roasted.
Speaker 5: Hey look listen he talking about he you muslim? Mom?
Speaker 1: No, all right, you'll ready hold on, we got a timer.
Speaker 5: It is when it no, its just.
Speaker 1: Huh hold on? No, no, no, no, no no. On the counter three, which is right what you white? Drinking your water first?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about what he doing. Man, you coach your team. You let me coach this over there.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're good, all right?
Speaker 1: On the counter three one two three, take off?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah you see yeah yeah, I said, that's your good I had that's that's huh. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: That is take the take the bread and eat the bread last, eat the meat and tomatoes and let us eat that first.
Speaker 5: Wait, come on, you can't do that. I can't do that. You can't do that. Don't coach him up.
Speaker 1: That's what the coach supposed to do. Your player doing something.
Speaker 5: You can said, no, not really. You can tell he's been in jail. You can tell my dog been in jail. Fold that up like that. Oh well, you experienced boy.
Speaker 1: We got there. I would sit back here. Watch my guy win.
Speaker 5: I mean you little behind, a little behind. You're saying, we're just still up there.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about my guy.
Speaker 5: It's an easy thousand. Hey. What's the name of the strip club by here?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Man, okay?
Speaker 1: Oh you're married?
Speaker 5: Oh? My bad m your your wife here? Your wife here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Where we can go?
Speaker 7: Go?
Speaker 5: No, I ain't gonna nobody. Hey, what's the name of the bestrip club here in Dallas? Rhino?
Speaker 1: What? What? What's the name of It's the name of the bestrip club Rhin? Oh, Rhino spearman?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So who.
Speaker 2: Who Rhin? No, they said Rhyin No, Ryano spearman or something.
Speaker 5: Man, Nah, I'm talking. I'm talking about I want to see chocolate. Oh yeah, we're looking good over your boy.
Speaker 1: How the baking the bacon good? No, he said, the bacon fire?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is fire. Why are you taking us along?
Speaker 1: Don't you worry about it?
Speaker 5: Because we are most finished with one sandwich.
Speaker 1: You ain't you're taking.
Speaker 5: Fuck that ship.
Speaker 1: You want to.
Speaker 5: Fuck that ship up? Fuck that ship up, fuck that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah we got this.
Speaker 5: You try got yourself out.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: We were down one sandwich.
Speaker 1: You ain't down on one sandwich. Were down one sandwich?
Speaker 5: That right there, that ain't know We finna fold that up and eat that like a pig in a blanket.
Speaker 2: Nah, you still got the bread. Look at that. That's three slides of bread right there. Look at my guy right there, that got hell and his I told.
Speaker 5: You he's Are you over there struggling black? Are you over there struggling broy You must have ate before you got here, all right, dah, you ate before you got here. I know you did. I could tell Yeah, yeah, listen, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: He said, it's bacon better than get hell. Look at her here doing Look at it. Hey, you know what you eating? You put your hands down on the table. That's all you do. Your time, take your time.
Speaker 1: Don't rush this. He's drinking too much. You gonna be full of soda.
Speaker 5: That's what you do. And you ever seen the hot dog even contest, You gotta eat and drink at the same time in unison, Don't.
Speaker 1: You worried about what? We got a strategy over here?
Speaker 5: He still got the whole sandwich, man, The whole thing is still there.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't. Look at that. Oh he got that.
Speaker 5: He already ate before the game. Are you fool? I can tell you fool. Look at your stomach.
Speaker 1: We got this, we got we need some more water.
Speaker 5: I just need the water real quick. I'm a little what there are you finish helping now? I'm a little tard.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that. Thank you, Praise God? All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we got this. You hurting?
Speaker 5: Were good? Look at his face. He bought the bus. You hurt that.
Speaker 1: We got this on. Yo.
Speaker 2: He's just taking his time. He's slow and steady. You see, I ain't doing it. He's taking this time. Yeah, so he don't. He take your time, won't, Joe. That's how you gotta do it.
Speaker 5: Hey, yo, yo, he needs some help, my god.
Speaker 1: Don't need no help. Just take your time. We're good.
Speaker 5: You full?
Speaker 1: All right? All right?
Speaker 5: Bet bet you good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be telling we gotta stop watch. We ain't got no, we ain't got no phone.
Speaker 5: Blue.
Speaker 1: Let me hear your phone.
Speaker 5: You want to wait to town? No?
Speaker 1: Hell no, he done put it put it at twelve minutes. Twelve minutes, yep, twelve minutes from right now.
Speaker 5: That's long.
Speaker 1: We're good. Okay, we count down twelve minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, damn him cut down.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta put the blue what you did? Okay, here we go right here, we going this way, We're going up.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, just focus, don't worry about them, think about think about what we're gonna do at the strip club tonight.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take that money. He's gonna try to take that money home. But you know how far a thousand dollars go in the mother land. Dude get a three bad room for two fifty a month.
Speaker 1: Nah, he good?
Speaker 5: Nah, he ain't good. He ain't good. He's struggling.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about what we got over there.
Speaker 5: Just saying I'm looking at his mannerism. He's struggling.
Speaker 1: He ain't struggling. He taking his time.
Speaker 5: He hurting. Hey, that's your homeboy, and he ate before he got hit home. Nigga greedy you fuck. Oh you came up here for the bread. Oh you ain't getting that ship, but my dog got this.
Speaker 1: Oh you think bak. Yeah, he ain't the broker up down ojoe.
Speaker 5: Oh ship, don't worry about it. Think about them dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, you might have to come up here and help him. You might have to hear it hitting this other one. You don't eat port, you and the Muslim reserves. Huh.
Speaker 1: One weekend out of the money, two weeks out of here, you'll need no port. What about pepperoni? You eat pepperoni? No pepperoni? Okay, bacon bits hey, big tails.
Speaker 5: We got a long way to go. Where we got a long way to go? Hey, anybody, anybody? Anybody single?
Speaker 1: You single?
Speaker 5: You're for real? How old are you? Twenty five? How twenty five? Twenty five? What's your name?
Speaker 1: Kayla? How are you? Kayler?
Speaker 2: My daughter back there, she about to run out here and drop kicked me off the stage.
Speaker 5: Where you went to college at you went to? My daughter going to prayer view.
Speaker 1: They would have prayer you would to prayer view. She might know your daughter.
Speaker 5: Wait when you graduated? What you made it? Then? Then on hygiene. This nig over here got a pretty smile. Hold long, Hey, you got a girl? No, come in come in come in come man, come mack come ma, come man, come.
Speaker 1: Hook it up.
Speaker 5: Right here, right here, right here, right your hair? Yeah, hold on, holo, holo, holo. What's what's your name?
Speaker 1: Ron?
Speaker 5: What's your name?
Speaker 6: Kennedy?
Speaker 4: Ron?
Speaker 5: Meet Kennedy? Who you who your cell phone provider at a t who your cell phone provider mobile? That ship is compatible?
Speaker 1: Put your phone out?
Speaker 5: Where your phone out?
Speaker 1: Here? Trouble He about to lose your phone out. He thought he was gonna bring a thousand dollars home to you, but it ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Now I'm not playing. Are you here at the first date? Put your phone out? Girl? He cute? Look what he said? You are single? Because are you embarrassed? You shy?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Pretine?
Speaker 1: You shot your home boy with John bringing down a thousand dollars and you donna bit off more? You can chew?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I hope y'all got some pep tour, some ko pek day because this stomach gonna be tore up.
Speaker 5: Get that?
Speaker 4: Get that for you?
Speaker 5: Hey, we got a match bits well, hold loss the rest?
Speaker 1: You good? Oh you the cave right here? Got you the craped up on one, ain't it?
Speaker 4: H huh?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 1: Then you there you go right there? That's your feet right there?
Speaker 5: Hey, you're Q two. You gonna call him?
Speaker 1: You single? Oh yo? She's single too? This one right here?
Speaker 5: Where where are you at?
Speaker 1: No? Right? This one?
Speaker 4: You single too?
Speaker 1: How are you hold on?
Speaker 5: How you single? Who is that CENTI your left?
Speaker 1: We need somebody more like it was like thirty.
Speaker 5: Five to forty two, y'all know each other?
Speaker 1: No, okay, okay twenty five but dad.
Speaker 6: What's wrong with text?
Speaker 5: Is everybody? So you single?
Speaker 1: To you single?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 5: You are?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 2: Everybody in no single? Everybody got somebody. It's just the extent. Everybody ain't no single? Boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, sneakingly hooks up something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we gotta match. God, you gotta match.
Speaker 1: How you get all that? And you can't finish that sandwich?
Speaker 5: I told you, I told you, I told you what Hey, hey, homeboy? She texts you yet?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 5: What you waiting on?
Speaker 2: You gotta tag they got you? Gotta have a tag team. Who you want to who you want to help you out to finish.
Speaker 1: This other sandwich?
Speaker 5: Oh so if they tag team, they gotta split the money.
Speaker 1: All right, this is my team. You know you can't do it? This is my team.
Speaker 4: Who you got?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're on there?
Speaker 5: Yeah you yeah you.
Speaker 1: I should have called on you first, big as you here?
Speaker 4: Oh y'all.
Speaker 5: Hold on, so y'all y'all get help?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah you cut? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Come on, Hey, anybody else.
Speaker 1: That's hungry.
Speaker 5: You're hungry. They don't lie to night. You get to spend the thousand. You get fire? How you get fired?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 5: Come on up here, come on, where are you from? You're from here? What's your ethnicity? What's your ethnicity? You Puerto Rican? Too? Man for five? That's the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all ain't no kid because he ain't got no good hair.
Speaker 5: So you just gotta knock that. Knock that out right, and then uh, Papa Chilo, he gonna knock out the other one.
Speaker 1: Whip a home boyd Yeah, come on, come on, come on yah, Yeah, what's your name of man? Steve Man? Hey, Steve, I'm Steve tagging you up. That's you right here?
Speaker 5: Yeah that ship big on yeah yeah yeah Steve, Steve.
Speaker 1: You tried to Steve. You try to get this bread, you try to get this take off's you ain't gotta wait on him?
Speaker 5: That out real quick.
Speaker 1: That what I talked about. That what I talk about. See what that got water? Here you go here you go, nah, now you ain't gonna worry about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, h man, where Papa at man? Papa?
Speaker 1: We got this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, homeboy, she text you yet? Hey, hey excuse me, pray you and m hey, lo panther, lo panther. You ain't text him, not your I'm not being messy. She said she was.
Speaker 2: Single, Yeah, but she don't want she don't want the guy that she got to know she's single.
Speaker 1: Let her.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, are you trying to be slick with it? Okay, okay, bet hey, she gonna hit you. She's gonna hit you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know he got to he you're this issue right here?
Speaker 5: Oh ye see, come on this side and talk to some of these people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got this. My guy got this right here.
Speaker 5: Wait ut, y'all good if you can.
Speaker 1: Fling? Is Steve doing that? Feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: I mean he didn't beat you.
Speaker 1: Don't don't don't worry about don't you worry about this? My team, This is my side.
Speaker 5: My bad, my bad, my bad little man.
Speaker 1: Who oh yeah, you see this right?
Speaker 5: You see? We done right.
Speaker 1: Right there? Look at this.
Speaker 5: I just want to make sure we were done. We're finna be done.
Speaker 2: Nah, not all of them tomatoes in that letters in there making right now? He doing the number on this right here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you got it.
Speaker 1: You got it. Yeah, you got it, you got it.
Speaker 2: We got him, We got him.
Speaker 1: Leikat my back, he do tail back here, hold.
Speaker 5: On, hold on, we got no we got napkins, the little napkins. We need napkins for poppaccino.
Speaker 4: No, I like it.
Speaker 2: Man, you're doing good. All you got is tomatoes and fol slavees of bread.
Speaker 1: Good. You got to hit that right there were good.
Speaker 5: Ain't looking too good.
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 5: He hes been holding that for twelve minutes.
Speaker 1: Don't you worry about it.
Speaker 5: He's been holding that same little piece for twelve minutes. There you go right there, Hey, Blue, come on to the winning side. Ship. Just put it.
Speaker 1: You put that water on the bread. That's going dissolve it.
Speaker 5: We finish hit the strip club to night with this money.
Speaker 1: Put water on it is disintegrate. Put water on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Easy money, yeah, easy money. All you got to do is eat easy money. What that time? What the time it looked like? What a time it looked like?
Speaker 8: On we got thirty seconds, Blue.
Speaker 5: That's it. That was the time. Or they just made that ship up. What it say?
Speaker 1: Oh six seconds.
Speaker 5: Six seconds, six seconds. We know who won that, We know who fit it with that?
Speaker 1: All right, that's it. That's it, all right, that's it? Who won?
Speaker 5: You know who won? Hey? Can y'all see y'all can see.
Speaker 1: No cuptures, coptires?
Speaker 5: Who won? Uh?
Speaker 1: Who? What? What's that? What's that? Who won? Team O?
Speaker 4: Yoe?
Speaker 1: Team up?
Speaker 5: Oh Joe?
Speaker 1: What you think? O Joe?
Speaker 5: I mean you could clear clear you see clear as day?
Speaker 1: We won?
Speaker 5: You got a whole sandwich still sitting there on the corner on the bread.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, and the winner Team Mojoe. Good y'all, it's over.
Speaker 2: After the show five hundred. I don't know what you're gonna do with this? How y'all gonna split that?
Speaker 1: Hell of y'all? One? We math? We math to take a ship?
Speaker 5: Were Finnah? Split the thousand?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: One bottle? Although one bottle? Thousand, a hat and a T shirt?
Speaker 9: You gonna have the hat shirt?
Speaker 7: You're gonna have all that?
Speaker 5: How y'all want to do it? How do you want to do it? What y'all? What y'all gonn do?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 1: Is already bore?
Speaker 6: Already walk?
Speaker 5: You want a thousand?
Speaker 1: Now you gotta split the thousand?
Speaker 5: You gotta you gotta split it the because you hate.
Speaker 1: No he said, he'll give you the hat and the T shirt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, okay, bomb Da is there. It is hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, holdo on. Ain't come in my office, even the cas I used to sell back in the day.
Speaker 2: And now, guys, it's time for one of your favorite segments.
Speaker 1: It's time for the rail Report. Reill, How you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm doing amazing.
Speaker 2: I mean, you surprised us in Houston. I really didn't anticipate you to stay on the road this long. Did you go back home or you just came? You came to Destrait the Dallas.
Speaker 9: I went back home. I had to go to Tampa. I'm doing affordable homes in Tampa. There's a shortitch, so we got to make sure that, you know, we can help out the people who need to purchase home. So I'm doing that and I'm back in Miami, and you know I make time for nightcap.
Speaker 1: Well. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I think the question that everybody wants to know, you beefing goddamn rights.
Speaker 6: In time out.
Speaker 9: I don't know why he acts like I'm in a dog house, but he's in the dog house.
Speaker 5: Nah, we be beefing. You know what, It's It's something that's really funny. You know how you you look at instagrams, you look at Twitter, you look at just pictures in general. When it comes to couples, you ever notice how they always show you the good. Everybody's always smiling, everybody's always fucking happy. They don't never tell you about the motherfucking ups and the motherfucking downs.
Speaker 6: Why you gotta curse so much?
Speaker 9: So much?
Speaker 5: Because I'm mad, my daddy, I'm trying. I'm trying to share my experience to let you know that it ain't always fucking happy, it ain't always fucking smiling. She makes me fucking mad, and I love them, right, I love her, that's that's my that's my dog. But she in a doghouse.
Speaker 1: Well, if you love a give her kiss.
Speaker 5: Uh, I don't know. I can't kiss him. I got chaffstick on and he been smoking cigars.
Speaker 1: You've been smoking cigares. You don't like cigars.
Speaker 5: So it's funny when we met. When we met, yes, I was smoking cigars. It wasn't no problem, and it wasn't no problem.
Speaker 9: You brush your teeth and you had a mint in the back of your mouth. Now you got complacent, right, and you think you're supposed.
Speaker 7: To just kiss on me without doing all that.
Speaker 5: So that's not love.
Speaker 6: That is that's not love.
Speaker 5: I got it if I got to do all this extra stuff.
Speaker 7: You were doing the extra ship but when we first met, but I got you.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, real, how did you and the your meat? That's I think that's the million.
Speaker 7: Dollar question, DJ, go ahead and play.
Speaker 6: It goes down in the deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she would be had thirsty for me.
Speaker 7: No, I said, you did?
Speaker 1: I did? Okay, you knew what you wanted.
Speaker 9: So crazy thing is, Chad has always been my celebrity crush. Okay, no, he's always been my celebrity crush. Like if I would describe the perfect man, it was him.
Speaker 7: Chocolate, pretty smile.
Speaker 5: Right, go go into detail. Tell me some more.
Speaker 2: So you sent us a hard eyes? How long did it take him to respond? Was it immediately, whether the day? Was it two days?
Speaker 9: Last?
Speaker 6: Than five seconds?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 5: I just happened to have my phone for hand. Yeah, okay, phone, My phone was in my hand, Okay, but it won five seconds about thirty seconds. It was because I had to scroll through the pictures first and make sure she was what she was, and I saw the feet and you saw the feet. I saw the feet, and that's the only reason we together is because I've seen the feet. You know, I'm a foot guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I really can't help myself.
Speaker 1: You're a lot of guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anything in the elbow? Yeah yeah, yeah, so I've seen her feet, I answered, so fast, boom, and I how long I maybe to?
Speaker 2: How long did it take y'all? Okay, you said the hard eyes. He responds, damn here immediately. So how long before you guys actually met face to face?
Speaker 7: It was about four weeks three.
Speaker 6: And a half.
Speaker 1: Closer, hold him, hold him, Mike, closer.
Speaker 9: It was about three and a half weeks. Okay, no, I'm not I'm serious real, yeah, three and a half weeks.
Speaker 5: I don't remember the story like that.
Speaker 9: I got the time for I got the time stamps.
Speaker 1: It was three and a half, three and a half weeks.
Speaker 9: I was trying to come sooner, but the time frames so three and a half weeks.
Speaker 7: We went to Green Bay.
Speaker 1: You went to him or he came to you.
Speaker 6: I went to him?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah she did.
Speaker 7: We went to Green Bay.
Speaker 9: We talked, and I was actually surprised because the guy who I thought I knew was a different person. He spoke a lot very intellectually. I thought I was dealing with a you know, a hood.
Speaker 5: I could I could be hood. I could have to switch.
Speaker 7: He switched it up on me and we connected just like that.
Speaker 5: I tried to be I tried to be a gentleman, you know the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming in town, open the doors, you.
Speaker 6: Know, daddy is here.
Speaker 5: Soodh, no, Papa, papaa, cover your ears. And she came to Green Bay. I was working doing my stuff with the A the game. It was that the Packers and whatever whoever. I think the Bears. I was like, well, I get your room. He's like, no, no, I'll stay with you.
Speaker 7: I was like, okay, You're like, I'll sleep in the living room.
Speaker 5: Sleep in the living room, just so you comfortable.
Speaker 9: I can't fly here for nothing. I mean, man, listen, were both grown adults. I mean we're grown right, yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And from from that day on we we separate. So we were coming up on five.
Speaker 2: Years, coming up on five years, and the wedding is is playing for February twenty five.
Speaker 6: Right to to twenty five, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Twos equal eight in the year five eighty five.
Speaker 5: Oh lord, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 2: What advice would you offer women? Obviously, you know you're savvy business woman. You built this brand, You built this business through a lot of hard work, a lot of determination. What advice would you give women that want to follow in your path?
Speaker 6: I think you know, choose you first.
Speaker 9: I was at a point where I felt like I needed to put I was at a point where I felt like I needed to put my man first and follow historams. But find you someone that supports you and go after your dreams.
Speaker 7: It only works.
Speaker 9: A lot of people think that you should put your kids first, but that's not true because you stress out, and in order for everyone else to be happy, you have to be happy. So focus on your dreams, do what you need to do, communicate with your kids, with your spouse, and everything else will fall in place. So that's the biggest thing, making sure that I'm set. If I'm set and I'm good to go, then everybody else attached to me will be good.
Speaker 1: How did the military? Obviously everybody knows, I don't know if they know, but Harrell was in the military, So how did that military? Because you know, you have to be disciplined, you have to be structured. You have to be punctual. How has that helped you in your business?
Speaker 9: It taught me discipline. It taught me how to deal with different personalities.
Speaker 6: I do on a brokerage.
Speaker 9: I deal with different personalities, So it did teach me how to be able to lead different personalities. I mean, everyone is not the same. It taught me structure, mainly discipline, how to lead. I did thirteen years in the army. Two towards to Afghanistan. I jumped out of airplane. I was about a badass motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I thought about. Real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she pulled the gun on me twice.
Speaker 6: He lyed no.
Speaker 5: For real, yep.
Speaker 1: Oh. But when I told you old girl pulled one on me, you told.
Speaker 5: About oh yeah, but that wasn't your girl. That was somebody else girl. That's the difference, Shabby liar.
Speaker 6: I did not.
Speaker 9: But it definitely taught me discipline, and you know, how to control my emotions and how to communicate because you're dealing with different personalities and people. Wasn't raised how you were raised, So you learned a lot.
Speaker 1: What you travel a lot. I mean, oh, you'll say you've already been to Turks and Caicos like three times this year. You travel a lot, obviously, when you're the military, you move around a lot. But what are some of the destinations that you haven't gone that you would like to go to?
Speaker 6: Africa?
Speaker 1: Africa?
Speaker 6: Yes, that's my next destination.
Speaker 1: So you want to do like a you want to do like a Safari. You want to go to the Seychelles. You want to go to uh Zamzi Barbie where you're going.
Speaker 9: At all without Chad who come and went me?
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you don't like to travel.
Speaker 5: No, you don't everywhere you want to go out and been two three times already. No, you have not.
Speaker 1: Yet.
Speaker 7: Our first place was the Mardie. You never went there.
Speaker 6: We went together.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right exactly. But that don't count because ain't nothing not there.
Speaker 6: Haven't been to Dubai.
Speaker 5: I just ain't nothing not there for me.
Speaker 6: It is it's a lot.
Speaker 5: What's the only reason I travel to do?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: The only reason I travel is to watch what soccer? I mean even they know that. I just like I know. But it was your birthday. That's the only reason I went.
Speaker 7: You came because of me, so that.
Speaker 5: It was nice. I'm just I'm not into traveling. I'm not into sight seeing. I'm not into taking pictures.
Speaker 7: Like you got a compromise.
Speaker 6: I like to travel.
Speaker 1: You got to have the compromise.
Speaker 5: I did compromise. You know how a compromise.
Speaker 9: That ain't compromising? No, why you need to know what you want?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 5: I know I wanted you, so I put.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look he'spied. Okay, okay, you.
Speaker 5: See how violence he is.
Speaker 2: Next question, what advice would you offer young mothers because you have kids and to juggle kids, juggle your business, juggle a relationship. How difficult and what advice would you like to share with some of these young women out here?
Speaker 9: It's very hard and don't get discouraged, like go after your dreams.
Speaker 6: Have a village.
Speaker 7: I don't do it all on my own.
Speaker 9: Like my father is here, Papa. He helps out a lot. And a lot of people will say bad things, Oh you're not taking care of your kids, this, that and the third, but you know the bigger picture, like you know you're end result. You don't have to explain anything to anyone else as long as you're communicating with your inner circle, your babies, letting them know this is why I'm doing this, because this is the bigger picture, that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So what was the hardest part about starting a business? Because I mean, I don't know if you've ever owned a business before, but what was the hardest part? You would say was the hardest part to get this thing off the ground and get it moving?
Speaker 9: So quick story, I did thirteen years in the military. Right when I knew I was medically returned, I started my business. Okay, and everyone around me was like, you crazy, You're about to give up thirteen years. You need to get a GS job, a government job, and go back in. And I'm like no, So I started my business while I was still active due to the military.
Speaker 1: Okay. Wow.
Speaker 9: So once I met a retired my leave date, I jumped right into my own business.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: So I didn't even have time to even think about the hard parts because once I jumped into my business, I started recruiting. Then I lented a TV show. My business wasn't even set up for three months and I had to show on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Do you always know you wanted to be a businesswoman? Yeah? Give her a round applause. That's unbelievable.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 9: It was a lot of hard Like I had a lot of criticism. I had a lot of oh, y'all, ain't doing nothing, y'all. But the biggest picture was to show us as minorities, us as black women, that we can get into luxury as well. When I first got into real estate, it's like, I was like, how can I.
Speaker 7: Sell two million?
Speaker 6: Three million?
Speaker 9: They was like, girl, it's all about who you know. Nobody had the blueprint, and I wanted to change that. So I recruited some women and I took a different route and it got me to Netflix.
Speaker 2: But because I got no did you always know you wanted to be an entrepreneur?
Speaker 1: Did you always know you wanted to be a business woman?
Speaker 9: Honestly, I didn't have a plan. I was a teenage mom. I lost my track scholarship. A lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 7: Yes, I was a four hundred runner you see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see these legs.
Speaker 9: But I lost my track scholarship and it wasn't about me anymore. It was about my child, Okay. So I decided to go into the military. I didn't have a plan. I did twelve years, twelve and a half, thirteen years, and I was like, I'm tired of working for people. I've seen people stress out die. At the age of fifty five working for the government. I was like, I want to be my own business owner. And it just blew up from there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ojoe, hold on now, now, what she did that is is i'd helped to Now what you.
Speaker 9: Helped with, not with the business, because the business was here before you came along. Baby, Okay, you didn't help once you came into my life.
Speaker 7: You did help take it to.
Speaker 5: That next let me okay, let me get you together now.
Speaker 7: But the business was business before, right right.
Speaker 5: I gave you a little catapult. Now, don't do don't do it.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm gonna give you. I'mna give you your credit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so y'all, so so really y'all, y'all, business partner is not old Joe.
Speaker 6: No, we're not business partners.
Speaker 5: Hey, you can't mix business and pleasure, No, sir, you can't do that. And I don't know nothing about real estate. I don't know nobody real estate at all.
Speaker 9: He supports a lot and I'm truly grateful for that, baby Street.
Speaker 5: What streets in the sheets? Oh, no, streets.
Speaker 1: You I called the other day, I said, let's go do something. I'm already to be.
Speaker 5: I was in bed.
Speaker 9: Let me tell y'all, so y'all wasn't there for Houston. He was trying to ask all hard and bad like blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, she in the doghouse. I leave early, go back to the hotel because I was tired. I had early flight back to Tampa. Where you staying at? I was like, I thought you was going out with That's not.
Speaker 5: My watch.
Speaker 7: I didn't have ship.
Speaker 5: I had left my watch in her person. I just want to go get my watch.
Speaker 7: What what's your room number?
Speaker 1: I like that. That's nice knocking you start you you you?
Speaker 2: You like dating the process all over again.
Speaker 1: It's like first time, Like, hey, where you at?
Speaker 2: You knocked on the door. You ain't knock too hard because you didn't want to disturb the name with you, Like, so, how are you gonna talk about?
Speaker 1: You? And the dog gone to gil kids?
Speaker 5: Go ahead? Were in pufflic Man, I'm shutting.
Speaker 1: That's my dog man. Look here man, y'all, y'all, y'all amazing together. Man. I love, I love.
Speaker 2: Look, everybody's gonna go through something. If you're in a relationship. To say that it's it's peaches and cream.
Speaker 9: Every single day, And I think, I think I love the fact that people do watch us.
Speaker 7: I mean they go to the extreme. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 9: But chatting out are normal, just like everyone else out here. We go through things, you know, we shut down with each other.
Speaker 6: We need a break.
Speaker 5: She's stubborn.
Speaker 7: You're stubborn too.
Speaker 5: She's stubborn.
Speaker 9: But at the end of the day, our love overpowers everything. And you know, we have a great family. We have great support, and that's all that matters. And we keep God first.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, since y'all back together, thank you guys, Dallas Terrell Risotto, Dang, I'm dying already.
Speaker 5: Yeah bye.
Speaker 2: Our next guest coming to the stage is Dallas Born and Red and Rage. Let's give it up, Yellow Beasy growing up in Dallas. Dallas is really not known. They's not a whole lot of rappids.
Speaker 1: I can't think of anybody else from Dallas that rap decides yourself? What was what was your Come on?
Speaker 4: What about man?
Speaker 1: Who you got?
Speaker 5: Get it together? Get it together? Yellow getting together? Man, got a lot of stuff going on. Give me a little home.
Speaker 1: Who you got, who you got? The row?
Speaker 10: We gotta check it out with the Row you gotta talk about you gotta talk him about air Kabadu, you gotta talk about poor tinker privilege. Yeah, then saw Pooka Lo you say, it's a lot of great s out of here. Man big as the plug, y'all shot him. I'm gonna say it, just shot it. I'm gonna say it. Who bo c of course d Yeah, Nemesis MO three.
Speaker 2: So those those were your influences growing up that made you want to get into the rap, get into the music industry.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the old ones for sure, Old one for sure gave them main lot Dez. You know, it's it's a it's a line of.
Speaker 1: What about sports? Were you involved in sports when you're growing up? Its football? Football?
Speaker 5: What position?
Speaker 4: What running back? And I was like that you like that or like I was, hum.
Speaker 2: Well, something made you go to start getting on the mic instead of you know, taking them licks.
Speaker 4: It was I was getting in trouble. It wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna act.
Speaker 4: I I was getting in trouble, get out of school.
Speaker 1: That's what that was.
Speaker 5: And I had just let it go.
Speaker 2: So when did you make a decision, say, you know what, Okay, the music thing, the rap, that's that's that's my calling.
Speaker 10: Probably Like seventeen eighteen, I was in school. I had a song and it kind of went crazy when I did that to a talent show. So I was like, I'm gonna take this shiit sare hey to me? Your breakout here?
Speaker 5: That's on me. Yeah, put you on the map after that song? How did your life change? So for me, real quick, give a quick story to give you better context on why I'm asking you. When I got drafted, Say if I got drafted on Tuesday, my Wednesday, life was completely different when that hit came out, by life had to be completely different. So for you, how to like change after that?
Speaker 10: I was on the road like twenty four seven, like going to places. I was meeting cousins. I ain't ever met people. It was just you know, it was just like a life change experience.
Speaker 5: But I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 10: I was out of town more than I ever being. I was just like, man, I knew it, you know, I made it. Then when they started coming back out of town shows, I was like, yeah, I'm doing something.
Speaker 1: How do how do you? I think the thing O Joe gonna test that that's being like how we are? Is that? Friends? How do you like keep that inner circle the people that you came up with that you know that you trust. Have you had to put some people out the side and go on this journey alone by yourself.
Speaker 10: It's a couple of new ones, but mostly everybody that that's around me, I've been around them since I was about thirteen, so we like years in. I don't really hang with a lot of new people. I don't I don't like energy like that different energy, you know. I don't trust people, right.
Speaker 5: Another thing we have as athletes once we do make it. Do you have a problem with family members and everybody always asking and asking and asking? And what people would do is it a continue asking ask until they bleed you dry? Do you have a problem saying no? Because I notice it with most rappers everybody has an entourage, and most of the time the person that takes care of that entire entourage is that one alpha, right that's leading the way.
Speaker 10: Naw, I ain't got no problem saying though, Like I tea you like you ain't, I'll look out for a prison, but you're not finna just keep on doing it just because you know I got it.
Speaker 4: Like if you ain't gonna do nothing with the money. It's like I'm giving it in vain. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I'm only gonna take care of people I supposed to take care of yourself. You know what I'm saying, Home, my mom and my granty like stuff like that. But I don't have people around me who feel like they obligated either.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: My partners, I don't kind of want to pull their own way to try to do their own thing. But if they need me, they know I got them, you know what I'm saying. So it's already understood. I got real people around me, like real friends, So it ain't never been nowhere. It's like everybody just want something, just want something. But I'll tell a nigga like yeah, like you know, you just you on your last one. You ain't gonna keep on doing it.
Speaker 1: Now, do your due.
Speaker 2: Cause a lot of it's hard to tell family no because, like you said, a lot of your partners have been with you since she was thirteen or fourteen. Family's been with you since day one, and sometimes they can make you feel guilty.
Speaker 1: God, if it was me, I would do it for you.
Speaker 10: I still know how to say no. Like you can't, you can't, you can't butter me up, Like you know what I'm saying. I know who's around, I know who who really like supporting me. Like that's cool, you know what I'm saying. But like if I say no, I say no, it ain't gonna lie. Like a lot of people don't even got my number. Like if it's some extended family members my mama kind of you got to go through my mom anywhere because she ain't had Like my mama ain't trying to her none of that to this day, like she ain't trying to hear none of that.
Speaker 1: You open up for jay Z and Beyonce on the Run too or two? What was that experience?
Speaker 10: Like it's like if in like seventy sixty thousand people, I'm like that was something like I ain't never experience. And then when I came out, like the hometown just showed a little hometown I always gonna show love.
Speaker 4: So it was just like a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Is it everything that you're doing what you did?
Speaker 2: Because for me, like all I want to do was to make money to get my grandmother, get my family out out of the environment. I mean, I really didn't think about like seventy eighty thousand fans caring for me.
Speaker 1: That wasn't what I really wanted. I wanted.
Speaker 2: I wanted the fortune, the fame I could I could have done without, But obviously that's a part of it.
Speaker 1: Is it everything that you imagine that when you like in your bed and you're thinking, like, man, I'm going on this journey and one day I'm gonna be sixty seventy thousand in a stadium, not arena, a stadium. Is it everything you thought it would be?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like it's like a bit or sweet feeling because like you prayed for a lot of stuff and then when you actually live in your dream, bro, like you gotta understand, like it's a lot of people out here praying to be in your position.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: It's a lot of people We've been chasing dreams thirty forty years and they ain't seen no success with it. So I'm one of them that can actually say that I made it. So every chance that I get, but I'm gonna pray about it, I'm gonna thank God and be grateful for everything, because like, it's a lot of people that want to be in my position.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: What are some of the things that came along with this, this fame that you came with that you didn't expect.
Speaker 5: Uh, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: A lot of hate, a lot of everything.
Speaker 10: It's one of those situations like damn if you do, damn if you don't, right, And it's like one of situations where you you gotta just really just you gotta be built for it, because a lot of people, if you're not built for this like success success to turn you down too.
Speaker 4: That's that's a side of down.
Speaker 10: Tell you like, it's a lot of critic Like they're gonna critique everything you gonna you do. They gonna think whatever they think about you know what I'm saying. If you want to change the narrative, you can't be. At the same time, you gotta have to skin because people gonna hate, they gonna be jealous, they're gonna envy you, they gonna just say anything that and if you let it get to you, like it'll turr motherfucker down. Like you know what I'm saying. But I ain't never been a type there. Litter turned me down.
Speaker 4: But I didn't know it was gonna be like so much bullshit like to come.
Speaker 1: Along with them.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Yes, Yes, the funny thing with the bullshit, it only happens because of success. So now that you have the success, what is continued to inspire and motivate you to continue to want to climb that mountain ladder and your I.
Speaker 10: Just want to shit on motherfolks who don't think it's still in me, like everybody that hay Like, I'm glad y'all hating on me. I'm glad that you feel like it's some sweet cause I love proving motherfuckers wrong, Like it's I'm here for a reason, you know what I'm saying, Like God ain't bringing me this far it just to turn his back on me, So I damn sure, I ain't gonna let no motherfucker tell me like otherwise.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: You've collaborated for some dough ass major artists. Is that one person you haven't had a chance to collaborate that you want to besides me, I.
Speaker 10: Gotta get one with the light skinned nigga man, Drake, I got you, bro, It's just we gotta.
Speaker 4: We You know, dark skinned y'all.
Speaker 5: You know y'all.
Speaker 10: I'm dark and heart but you know, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all been picking on us since we was, you know, since since the beginning of the time.
Speaker 4: So I gotta I gotta do it.
Speaker 1: In the eighties, y'all ran the eighties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I probably, Yeah, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 10: I definitely would have been shooting on y'all, and I ain't gonna lie to I would have had a different type of attitude. Michael Jackson, Prince, Yeah, I would, y'all. I would have had a perm and everything. Hey, we been probably got Michael, Jordan West and Snipe. There was old y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, man, what are yello niggas there?
Speaker 5: But nah, gotta be Drake.
Speaker 10: I want to do one with Nikki. I want to do some Afro Beast too, like with Burno Boy. I want to get on Rianna too. I ain't gonna lie and uh Vibe Cortel just came home. Free him, I mean, shout out to him. I want to do one with Vibes. I want to do something with just everybody. Bro, ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 5: I've already know what not he think about the names He just named right, like some of the biggest in the world. Man, what's the process? Like do you get a the phone and be like, hey, I got something, I want to send it to you, I want to work with you. How does that work?
Speaker 10: I really think that go off Like relationships, like you got to be at the right place at the right time time. I tell people all the time, relationship worth more than money, yesself, you know what I'm saying, Like certain shit you just can't buy.
Speaker 4: Like people just gotta want to fuck with you genuinely.
Speaker 10: And that's why I get like a lot of my features, Like people be thinking like I know he paid for this, he paid for that, bro, I don't be paying for nothing like niggas literally be looking at for me just off the strength just because of who I am and what type of.
Speaker 4: Genual soul I had. You know what I'm saying, which is the blessing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I don't be thinking like I'm gonna get it for free, just nigga, No, how fuck with you? It'd really be fucking me up though, you know what I'm saying. But relationship is being solid, having a good face card to take him off. Fuck far in life.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I tell people that all the time in business, people think business is about money. Business is about relationship because a lot of times that since I've been in business for myself, a lot of times are people that I've met they're in position. They weren't in that position in the beginning, but as they've climbed the ladder, they become CFO, they become Zeo's.
Speaker 4: It ain't ain't what you know about who you know.
Speaker 2: And they say, man, I remember when I was such and such and the way you treated me and the way I introduce you to my dad, I introduce you to my brother, my friends and man, and I said, hey, this is the guy I want to be a part of. And so it's all about relationships. You think it's about money, and it's about relationships.
Speaker 1: Fault. You never know.
Speaker 2: You never know who's gonna be in a position to help you. So just make sure you treat people on the way when you're trying to rise, because you never know who's gonna be in a position to really help you out. Let me ask you this. We talked about this earlier, and I were talking about this in the Green room. What's your expectation for the Cowboys? We know you believe that blue and silver. You love the blue and silver. You've been disappointed a long time though, cause probably in your lifetime you ain't seen no championship. You ain't seen no Supo.
Speaker 10: I would fuard fine, don't doubt it. You know I can't argue with you, nigga. You niggas is like if y'all where y'all live? But Nah, I feel like we're gonna go far Like how far right the corner? I'm saying, super Bowl?
Speaker 1: You leaving up to me.
Speaker 5: I'm in the now.
Speaker 10: I'm into now. Well somewhere I'm in the now. We're gonna go to the super Bowl. We do got a quarterback. The nigga ain't just got paid. You gotta get a little bit more money.
Speaker 4: That's how that is. Got a quarterback though, So you you like that.
Speaker 1: I like that?
Speaker 5: So you feel that should be paid as well by Jerry Jones.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 10: People people don't give that the chance, Like even with the last game when we played the package last year?
Speaker 4: Do that do deck play defense too?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. He can't play both. He can't play both. Sides of the ball.
Speaker 10: We had to blame the defense for that. You know what I'm saying, you're in everybody throw interceptions. It's a lot of people that name. To me, you can't name too many people that's in front of that, like quarterback. You can't name too many.
Speaker 1: Bunch of them.
Speaker 5: You can't name too many. We ain't even do that. Come on, come on, let's do it. I got time today.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. But see you saying, okay, you say blame the defense. Okay, let's just say. Okay. The Packers got the ball, they go down the field, score touchdown.
Speaker 4: We couldn't stop the run though, Hold.
Speaker 1: On, this is what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Packers, I scored seven. I got seven. I kicked the ball off to the cowboys that come on the field.
Speaker 1: What'd that do? Three and out? Okay, they kicked the ball back to the Packers. I go down the field. I scored again. It's fourteen. Nothing. Guess what I do. I kicked the ball off to the cowboys again that come on the field.
Speaker 10: That dude, is it that fault that we couldn't run the ball or stop the run? Is it that fault that we couldn't run the ball or stop the run. He can't play both. He can't play every position.
Speaker 1: But y'all hadn't been able to run the ball all year, I know.
Speaker 11: And that ship bait us in the ass. See, well we got Davin Coat now. Yeah, yeah, I mean they gonna be.
Speaker 10: I think they're gonna be all right, man, y'all, don't don't don't what what your what your bronk ho.
Speaker 4: Is gonna do?
Speaker 5: Whoa whoa?
Speaker 1: We're not talking about me?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we gonna take it there.
Speaker 5: What are your bron hos?
Speaker 1: Hold on, y'all? Remember the last time we played, y'all, we had foot for y'all.
Speaker 5: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa? What I'm saying?
Speaker 4: What y'all gonna do this year?
Speaker 1: We're gonna be better than we were last year.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: See we don't have we don't. We don't have the expectation. We got a rookie quarter We started the rookie bowt Nick's gonna start. He looked good in the preseason.
Speaker 10: Man were looking good in that defense too, Yes we do, yeah, y'all. Team Cowboys, who yall? Team green Man, y'all? Just last y'all, running back. We ain't worry about y'all.
Speaker 2: They got y'all Jacobs. Let me let me get who got the best barbecue in Dallas?
Speaker 10: Barbecue tee, i'ma I'm gonna go to the y. I'm say TV's I'm gonna just say some hood ship. I'm gonna say, TV is a record that I'm gonna I'm always say old Cliff Ship for me. Soul food, same place, soul food. It's he got a different variety you got. You got south Side Cafe, I mean, uh, Sadad's Cafe, you got to adventures. You got I would say sweet Georgia Brown, but that ain't man, they ain't been in in the minute, right, So for what y'all think over.
Speaker 1: There, HollyHood, what the best soul for that? Hollywood?
Speaker 10: Yeah, hunch and barbecue. Okay, we'll go with Hutcheson. Are you from Dallas.
Speaker 4: Street Port?
Speaker 10: That nigga street Port. We give him a Dallas pass, y'all give a Dallas fans. Yeah, well we come to Streetport. We're gonna look you up there because answer no questions about Dallas.
Speaker 4: You know, we ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Man. So Cowboys record this year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going crazy.
Speaker 4: We bro were looking good.
Speaker 5: So the defense don't look good to y'all. Damn, some hate us. I know some Eagles fans out there.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 10: Boom nigga boom Sat Corn ain't beat us. He ain't gonna beat us either again when he get over there.
Speaker 1: He with with a better team now though he put a better team. A J. DeVante Sa Kwan Jayalen hurts.
Speaker 5: They they got they look good on paper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how y'all do every year look good on paper?
Speaker 10: Now we got we got skill in talent though we got we got a lot of talent come through, of course, c D of course.
Speaker 1: Our whole roster, your whole roster.
Speaker 10: What going crazy? Michael Paulson, CD lab Trayvon back. What are y'all talking about? So y'all really sleeping on Davin Cook like that? Y'all really sleeping on Zeke and Cook like that?
Speaker 4: I like him, I like you.
Speaker 5: They smoking die crack.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: It's all right, it's all right.
Speaker 4: I'll be quiet, but when I leave I'll be talking again.
Speaker 1: This year not this year, all right, guys, give it up for Yellow Beesy Yellow Bee. Miel Man's women out of.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll be at tonight where if you want to go, let me know. Oh, we're going to strip club.
Speaker 1: Now, you ain't going nowhere, Li