Speaker 1: Well, damn, we're back. We we are.
Speaker 2: We are back full not fulling together and we got the queen in the building with us. Man, stand up, Queen ericadg. Yeah, we had to bring her in with all this.
Speaker 1: Shannon Sharp ship.
Speaker 2: And then you know when your ship rolled out too with Shannon Shark.
Speaker 3: I heard your boy, I hurd your mother. I heard your boy.
Speaker 4: I got a video. But now.
Speaker 1: Now Eve was sterling Shark.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 3: I don't want no, I want to beg.
Speaker 2: We got in there, Regie Ball Tyler Chronicle. Man, it's been crazy though, like then, the only thing with the Shannon Sharp ship.
Speaker 4: Man, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say that, bro, Bro, that's why I stay the fuck out of people being like bro every time you seeing he got them note cards, somebody in a note called Joe As. You gotta be careful when.
Speaker 1: You sitting on that. You gotta make sure. Ain't nobody perfect.
Speaker 2: Let's say that, but bro, you gotta make sure nigga yo ship straight.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, can you talking about choking a bit? I took you in public? Maybe what if? I yeah, I bet you will go, you will go. I took you in public.
Speaker 2: I think when niggas get so much money and so much fame, they can get regular ship.
Speaker 1: Nigga, how you talking that regulars on the phone.
Speaker 3: Even forgot even a nigga like me.
Speaker 1: I'm listening I phone. That made it easy. This phone is now recording.
Speaker 6: Nigga ain't us, he ain't trying to hear. I'm gona tell you. I'm gonna tell you what I think happened to him, Doug. I think he was a real live football player. He went to Savannah State, so he had to really really play hard and like just work out.
Speaker 3: You see how he's built. He work out every day.
Speaker 6: He ain't really have a chance to get on him, holds one on him like that until what the internet really because even after because even after, even after his career, he was that's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that was a long gap.
Speaker 6: So now he just going back to like his twenty twenty year old self and it's trying to like catch upga, man that nigga ask it though, I believe a while Nigga Denver, Bro, you gotta remember, he spent his career damn there in Denver, this pre Internet though, though, Bro.
Speaker 1: Sometimes nigga don't know how to talk about ain't.
Speaker 7: From but he got used to saying that type ship. Yeah, we ain't getting away.
Speaker 6: With Grandma told me if you catch the bitch outside, you will be surprised.
Speaker 2: How niggas don't know how to interact with females in person from so many bad bitches. Then you'na see the nigga on the phone DM and the mom.
Speaker 4: Nigga did you can't correct? They don't know what to say, like like you right about the DM. They'll be like I've seen you and be but in the DAL like why you ain't come.
Speaker 1: To speak to women? Want you to taste on Tom?
Speaker 4: Please talk?
Speaker 2: The women will let you know how, They'll let you know your ranking while you talking to him.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to him bit She said, I know you laying women out. They drawing you ready for me to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm just saying, brou sometimes just talk. Women are women like to talk, Bro. They want to and they want a nigga who listen you in the DM, bich don't want to read all that function.
Speaker 4: All that no, all that in my d m w y a nigga come on Instagram? Wasn't the lame doesn't.
Speaker 1: Sit to you.
Speaker 2: D oh oh story when you talk that ship goes zero on her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, top ten.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm begetting out kind of crazy. But it's just I don't know everybody. Everybody's laying to me the lame, the laming should always be to me, always gonna be can you pass on? Or my mistake? That's crazy, that's always gonna mistakes, whatever.
Speaker 1: Else, whatever they call, whatever they want they.
Speaker 3: Want with my music.
Speaker 4: I really I want to play this ship, but I ain't even gonna play it because it's so horrible.
Speaker 3: Oh no that what we need?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I love I love bad music and like somebody.
Speaker 1: And what if somebody wi him like she hates.
Speaker 4: We need you.
Speaker 1: Don't do it? Ain't gonna.
Speaker 6: I got a question on the flip side. Has anybody ever seen a DM that worked?
Speaker 4: What you mean that?
Speaker 3: Somebody sending DM was like, okay, really no, she said what you mean?
Speaker 4: I never that, damn cause the DM just show me that you're.
Speaker 6: Scared, like I'm saying, like they may they may have never met you in person, they just like they seen you on online d m J.
Speaker 1: And then I mean, buy some merch come to a shows nigga.
Speaker 4: That's it. Ship with when I'm gonna see you. Nigga booked me, damn.
Speaker 1: All, hey, bitch with no talents to tell you the book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, book me. They got bookings, they got the link on, they got damn but the airplane this ain't flying you out? You better walk?
Speaker 4: Is she crazy? All this sh is crazy? Though I dont saw she is somewhat being in a nigga deal on now a little bit. She's so funed because niggas don't know what to do, They don't know what to say, so we got to take the initiative. I'll be like.
Speaker 3: That, ship.
Speaker 7: It out like ship, know what you say, free talk.
Speaker 1: She's gonna do the opposite ship whatever. That pussy.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't gonna cause they flipped this and that.
Speaker 4: I was like, got on the sweat pan to day. You got on the sweat pan, like.
Speaker 1: My She's gonna damn bomb right out of the show.
Speaker 3: Put the pillow in your left that nigga feel I seen your.
Speaker 4: Little nigga hanging onund what's your.
Speaker 2: You gotta ask y'all gotta know what level to keep keep it at. You know me, she's drinking, brother.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite. Like I tell all the time, drunk air my favorite working on.
Speaker 4: My niece was just talking about me. She said, I ain't I ain't no going my under. He's on show no more called me out come on Nie. For some reason, my niece every nigga she fuck with name again with a Q, every lab one on. So she talked to some nigga name Tay. I said, Ship, she ain't gonna like you like that. If he were Quay, you would have been in the game. But now she don't like no nigga. Your name gotta be Quake, Quincy, Quinn.
Speaker 2: Gotta be on the date with the nigga. Them drinks stopped. He was like, that's your lasd one, but you ain't your drunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drunk as man.
Speaker 2: The NFL drawn with this weekend. Well Ship, damn you know how late we got. Damn shoot this Shi would like.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all want to know how input him that, but I'll tell you this, y'all did.
Speaker 4: Do dirty is a mother they did, man, Damn they did.
Speaker 1: My little all agree, now, Ball, I'll say this.
Speaker 3: We talked about say Ship.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying I didn't ken wore I feel like cam Ward deserved to be number one.
Speaker 1: I don't think nobody denying that, but them.
Speaker 2: White boys that they were selected, five of them, I don't think they better than you're doing.
Speaker 1: And I'm willing to bet on that.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: The Tyler shoe nigga from Luivan, he got it and he hurt.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't give what he.
Speaker 3: Got it. Dylan Gabriel. Dylan Gabriel, he forty two years old.
Speaker 4: I'm about to say, then they drove somebody thirty.
Speaker 1: Shit, it's a breaking Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was the only thing, Like they could have said anything that they wanted to. But they drafted so many quarterbacks before him that didn't have the talent. So they'll let you know. It's not about on field talent. It's just the fact that they didn't like him. But that's a real You gotta take that into the equation.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 7: You can't walk in somebody motherfucking house and stump their couch. Bro again, you he got money, he's got the fame, he's got the notoriety. But the level of respect and disrespect that he put on display, Bro, it hurt him in the end.
Speaker 3: Can I put it?
Speaker 6: Can I put something in perspective right quick though. I don't even feel like he may drink. I don't even think this kid smoked. I barely heard hear him curse. He don't get too high or too low. He ain't getting arrested, He ain't doing none of that shit. He just he's just been a millionaire since he was a child, So he's gonna have a little air to him that's different than every other person that walks into that room. His daddy put a different type of level of confidence in him.
Speaker 3: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But even though he's a millionaire, he's worked hard enough to be one of the best college football players this past season. So, like they think about it, if you was four and five years old, you got millions dollars, you know you're finna get up and work hard. And me throwing the football? Hell no, man, did I'm gonna be four hundred pounds, bro. My parents had, my dad had a few million dollars. I'm not gonna be working hard. So I'm just trying to say this. Baker Mayfield ran from the cops drunk right before he got drafted. Drafted number one. Ain't one get all the commercials in the world.
Speaker 3: Who is that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry man, like my past said a few weeks ago. Man, just because you were delayed, that don't mean you would deny. And when he said that that that's that's me for all facts of light. Bro at the end of the day, should do he gonna be straight regard because he got like like y'all been saying, the nigga got the it factor.
Speaker 3: The only thing is, why are you watching the fifth round draft?
Speaker 2: Every women women? The nigga getting drafted. Everybody looking around so like his name being said, they don't know them other niggas who got picked before him. But women are mad. I'm mad, and they gonna watch that Cleveland Browns game.
Speaker 1: But that's the don't let the nigga play.
Speaker 6: The Browns are so terrible though, that's the only thing they always grow.
Speaker 4: That might be a good thing for him.
Speaker 7: There's another side to that story too. You're going to a team that's not expected to win. You got to think about the EFC North. They ain't finna win ship. You gotta play Pittsburgh twice, Baltimore twice, and since it twice, so they're not finna win it.
Speaker 3: Never right.
Speaker 7: His whole Curier show but look, so if the ship play out the right way, I'm god, God, he's.
Speaker 1: Got here good defense quarterbacks.
Speaker 7: So that's them there five losses already, you know what I mean. If he come in the end of the season and showed just a glimpse of promise, you know what I mean, that clears out their quarterback room a little bit more.
Speaker 3: And if he comes in next season he do what he's supposed to do, shout it.
Speaker 7: That might open the door for his daddy to slide into Cleveland be the head coach over there.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of fucking room. There's a lot of fucking rooms.
Speaker 7: You say were stretching, but that's how you buy load. That's the underplay for the overplay right there.
Speaker 1: Bro Okay, we got to stop.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't mean you think, hey, I like where you were going to.
Speaker 1: You said that he could leave.
Speaker 3: Cleveland nobody else fucking with him.
Speaker 1: Man, that's but he gonna come in the league and show what he do. He gonna be a team player.
Speaker 2: He ain't never had no like he said, no goddamn out the field incident. The nigga a good teammate.
Speaker 7: But if he gets that, if he gets that, uh, I guess that streak of playing good? Do I even funk with anybody else at that point, because everybody else should have known me when I came out.
Speaker 3: And that was the owners. I believe that. I don't believe the g MS and the coach and.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be. It's gonna be there, It's gonna be.
Speaker 4: So what. That's what I want to know, not trying to change the subject. I want to know who was the person who who initiated this? Like it had to be somebody that say, don't nobody pick his as owners?
Speaker 3: It was a collective thing, said who was the first one.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to Yeah, like who even just I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what y'all they all sit around and talk. They probably was. They all sit around and talk and drink and do ship like this. You know what I mean? You got and when they drafted him, they wasn't even happy you got the clip on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was telling you know, you gotta come in man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm saying like when they when they was when they you know, they drafting usually and they get their picking and they show the war wom and everybody.
Speaker 3: Class they're probably looking like that, scared of hell. Going and look, look they're probably going against the ground.
Speaker 4: Look at the nigga more man than class, you know, you know, drafting looking like about me.
Speaker 2: I do have respect for certain people. I respect that one cracker who ain't clept.
Speaker 1: Class. I want to go back. One didn't Cloud didn't smile together, big By, What the fun we do?
Speaker 4: He didn't.
Speaker 1: We got man y'all igga playing.
Speaker 6: Damn the black dude don't even got a browns uh. I mean you got browns gear on home woite merchant.
Speaker 4: They look sad as fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, they look happy. They that is day three.
Speaker 6: But you know that it's going to be on major TV when he gets drafted. You know, everybody gonna see this.
Speaker 3: Clip so.
Speaker 4: Bad and stuff like that. But the good thing about it, though, Dion sand he that motherfucking nigga man for you to shake up a whole organization the way you did, because they so they fear you. They scared you, nigga for your accomplishment, your guilt. They scared of your gift. And if you're here, if you ever hear that you, my motherfucking nigga man, I love you to death. I ain't trying to falk that what he's thinking.
Speaker 1: I know, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I loves Deon Sanders from the ever since I told you Deon Sanda was the first pair of name brand shoes I ever got in my life. That was the first pair of name brand shoes I ever got. Dion that he that nigga, Man.
Speaker 2: I say this, bro, I feel like they say them now. The college, he was able to God, damn, change some ship in there. You're not coming up here and we let you do this type of ship.
Speaker 1: This is why I say this.
Speaker 2: Door could have did that damn bad in the interviews for y'all to be like, bro, what what the nigga doing?
Speaker 6: The worst thing that I heard that he said, which isn't even bad. He said, if you don't want to change the culture of your your your organization, don't draft.
Speaker 1: That's confident exactly.
Speaker 7: I got to report the Giants sentence Field film and wanted to see what his thoughts were on the film. Since he didn't even look at the film. He came into that meaning totally unprepared, and they immediately took him off.
Speaker 1: Probably didn't want to go.
Speaker 3: But we talked.
Speaker 7: We talked about the Giants. We knew the Giants wasn't gonna draft him. We know the history behind the Giants, a black quarterback that was looking for That's the report that came out. And I assume he probably treated a lot of teams like that.
Speaker 3: They probably want to go to exactly.
Speaker 6: I think that was one of the major things he said on the podcast. Like he said he he said, it's some teams that I will not allow him to go to.
Speaker 3: He said it like that's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I mean, he know he know this being it from the up downside side. So you can't blame him for whatever reason. If Deon said it's the reason, it's a reason why you know his son to deal with ship. If I had the power or was in the position, it's some ship I don't want my children to deal with if I can stop it.
Speaker 2: True you being a parent, and I say this, Lebron was able to do it because Lebron is still.
Speaker 3: In the league.
Speaker 2: D not in the lead that Lebron would have been five years out. I don't want Brunnan going. He's got a word and they ain't going nothing.
Speaker 3: On the outside looking in, trying to control the NFL.
Speaker 1: That's how they're looking at the like.
Speaker 2: But and then somebody was saying Deon was cocking when he came in Nigga, that Nigga was generational talent.
Speaker 1: It was that whatever you want to say that interview, you were different. Yeah, he told nigga.
Speaker 2: The nigga said, somebody, if we pick you, he said, what pick you got? The nigga said thing. He said, I'm gone, I'm going.
Speaker 3: I'm going for three actually because he ran Track two. So damn.
Speaker 1: Athlete.
Speaker 6: But I mean, like, but for real, though, if you look at all of the what you called draft experts, like I watched enough football, but I don't consider myself an expert on it, but every expert that I look at all the time on TV was having him at least the second best quarterback in the draft.
Speaker 3: Mel kiper damn.
Speaker 6: There lost his mind on there because they was like challenging his gangster believe he was, like he's the number one. He had him Overcam and the fact that he didn't get picked to the round.
Speaker 3: Huh. I don't but I don't believe shit out his mouth.
Speaker 6: But he'd be right though normally he'd be right in terms of like the draft when they when they drafted, so the fact that they didn't pick him, he was mad.
Speaker 3: He was about the curse of Lewis Riddick out. He was going crazy.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 3: I don't know what y'all talking about it.
Speaker 7: I ain't believe nothing that come out there, man, But he'd be right on the draft though sometimes man for forty years, even even close to right every time.
Speaker 6: That shit crazy to heal. So, so I'm just saying that to say that it was obviously off the field stuff. But I do want to give a shout out to Shallow. Shout out to Big Bro Shallow.
Speaker 4: I love his personality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, I thought that Nigga forgot that he was in the drift.
Speaker 4: They're doing this to you, sh tell you what they're gonna do.
Speaker 3: He like football Nomore. I think he is streaming bro.
Speaker 2: Like they treated they treated after they went to Colorado. I felt like they treated them players like on HBCU players.
Speaker 3: Bro. What you mean, like how they dropped like you're saying how they how they dropped them.
Speaker 1: Bro, there's no way you should do it.
Speaker 8: Gonna feel round And y'all got to understand who in control, man, And that's that's the part.
Speaker 3: It ain't us.
Speaker 1: That nigga, that nigga, that nigga turned in the simbals to it ain't us.
Speaker 3: You're going to l.
Speaker 1: It ain't us.
Speaker 3: Man, They still can roh man.
Speaker 7: They gonna say who they or you know what I mean, who and who I And as long as they got to pick, they're gonna show you a bro, you're gonna calm your ass down before we look in this.
Speaker 3: So here's something deeper than that then, ship.
Speaker 6: So it's some it's some young millionaires right now, like these streamers and all that, like they're getting me in as they may become billionaires at some point in time. These are the These are these are the people that we need to start like nudging towards buying some of these professional teams at some point in time because they're going to be the billionaires in the next twenty something and don't like.
Speaker 3: Real optimistic thinking.
Speaker 1: Soon as they see one of them niggas able to buy.
Speaker 3: The sam Bros stream.
Speaker 1: Out, now you see the nigga fight for it like.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey thank you, Yeah yeah a hood what a little white girl.
Speaker 4: Go to your jobs, get on your job.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, shake down.
Speaker 4: I just starting at him, though, man, are you yeah?
Speaker 3: Because he has have you never met an old black man?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's what we do.
Speaker 4: Heat the folk sister.
Speaker 1: I thought, oh, that's even worse.
Speaker 4: But he was on the talking like he has so much like like class and respectful women, like he don't get black women with head gonna get on the elevator with certain women, you know, by themselves, And so I thought he knew how to and what Cat Williams told the nigga he told he said, man, I said, I like white women. I don't got a problem with white women, but hey, I'm scared of them. And that was the sound right there, told.
Speaker 3: I knew what I.
Speaker 1: Knew what someone the nigga get the rocking and shaken out.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I don't an electric slide.
Speaker 1: Hard as a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: But I had a conversation with some men though, but they told me I never understand because I'm a woman. Because I was like, what is the thrill that older man get out of being with young girls like that? They were like, you will never understand. You gotta be a man.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't gonna say that, because bro, I think even at my it's.
Speaker 2: Certain I don't better. I haven't turned fifty five yet. When I get fifty five, I don't know if it's something click click click in your baket. Yeah, like because my uncle sometime they you'll see how they just stab bitch down.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you.
Speaker 6: Freaking's something that click, because that's right now.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't even want to be around a twenty year old bro. I don't even get I never forget my partner that's on the phone.
Speaker 1: Stop you want to choke off my phone making me mad. You know what, I don't even want to choke you no more. But you play too much and you talk too I don't know what to shut the funk.
Speaker 3: Up now, man, man, don't even want to put you don't fuck it up now. You ain't getting joked every time I getting them away from me.
Speaker 7: My dad had a partner, uh come to the house and I had some in the houses a while ago, and he bumped into this young lady's rear end just on accident. Was sure accident that man fell to his motherfucking knees. So it's something different because she was so soft and the came, I cannot make this ship up.
Speaker 3: He fell to it. I'm talking about ye a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it don't take much for a nigga, So yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm not I can't make this up with this one. I'm not making them pop about that. And that was sat dressed season too, you know what I mean. So you know what.
Speaker 1: Are you thinking? Them? Old Nigga be one of the coldest drink out the cooler. They get a kick out of that. Keep going. You don't want doctor thornder. Yeah, the one at the bottom. You know you put all them cheap as. Give me a check.
Speaker 2: So's it's a real soul at the time.
Speaker 1: I don't drink nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that nigga popping over me. I don't even drink that be just put them to the side. Look, old Nigga got eight drinks, line, I ain't drunk, not one on them. But they'll talk about Shayna Sharp. Look at Bill Belichick. He in a relationship with a twenty four year old. But see this, I'm gonna tell you the difference between people. Brune. He never on the phone though, he ain't talking like that on the phone, hey or on the internet.
Speaker 3: It's this girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you in person.
Speaker 3: Boys, the women just know what to do.
Speaker 1: But he ain't gonna tell her that type of ship on the phone.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't think he's gonna tell her.
Speaker 1: That, But I don't think nobody should be talking.
Speaker 3: They don't even use the phone, So let alone with him.
Speaker 1: Even if you if you and your girl get freaky stuff, bro, don't do it.
Speaker 4: Do it in person.
Speaker 6: And on the night shlle when you seventy yeah, Michelle, being gonne to Michelle Michelle is just a trick because everybody will calling him the gate so he ain't want to meet me. But like, why when you seventy something years old? Where do you find a twenty something yo? Where you be at this one?
Speaker 3: Tender? These two? Right? You said tender? Yes, Jordan was a constant presence during our interview. You have Jordan right over there. Everybody in the world seems to be following this relationship. They've got an opinion about your private life.
Speaker 5: It's got nothing to do with them, but they're invested in it. How do you deal with that?
Speaker 3: He's still flaks, never to worried about what everybody else. I feel like, how did you guys meet?
Speaker 1: Hey? Politics?
Speaker 2: You know the difference between the situation. I just figured it out that Nigga's getting interviewed. Shann't be doing an interviewing. You want to make shit go far all right, nigga, I got some of your motherfucking as I told you.
Speaker 4: To take it down.
Speaker 6: Then they said, I don't know if this was real or not, but they said that Matt Barnes had some leaked audio talking about Shaq was like shopping around for information about Shannon Sharp to.
Speaker 1: Put I heard this shack put out in front of ship. He was like, I need some information on EJ. Start playing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you don't know what's true and what not true. But nigga, even if a nigga can shop around on you, yeah, it was somebody shop around on any of us in the room. They can find some ship. But you're even from the find of me talk about I'm.
Speaker 1: A choke.
Speaker 4: Instant's gonna be a video come out. I know it's coming out on me soon.
Speaker 3: They told you they were gonna do.
Speaker 4: I already know they're gonna. They still got it.
Speaker 3: You can soon video I want to do.
Speaker 4: You're gonna came for dashing me.
Speaker 3: But that's a that's a form you know that's actually illegal, and it's gonna that's illegal.
Speaker 1: Come you're mother doing some ship on that motherfucker. You don't. You don't brought this ship up three times? Did we're talking about sport?
Speaker 4: It's about that video. I don't know what it is because the niggas still call my phone and don't say that. He j b breathing, So I know they tell.
Speaker 2: I know, they just they're gonna, they're gonna post. You might want to put that ship up, man, Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about Lincoln it myself, but I don't know. I ain't got that far yet.
Speaker 3: Wait about what I got that?
Speaker 2: What you said?
Speaker 1: What did you just said?
Speaker 4: You're gonna leak? Oh?
Speaker 3: I thought you.
Speaker 1: Out the world too, bro, get back this morning?
Speaker 4: What you thought you said?
Speaker 1: You were thinking about?
Speaker 6: Looking at your for God, that's why I say quiet right, something like shopping you got.
Speaker 3: Got you? John Man, I hate it.
Speaker 1: For that's your team bro.
Speaker 3: No, bro, but you know you know.
Speaker 2: He catching heat for visiting the White House and playing golf with President Trump.
Speaker 1: Is he tripping?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I got so black and.
Speaker 7: Black black black man, shut your nigga, God damn cheered with the president, Bros.
Speaker 3: President, So you mean to.
Speaker 4: Tell me now, now come on, bro, if you get a test right now from one of his ages and say hey, now green on the Trunck would like to fly fly you to Washington and have a little lunch with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lunch. Yeah, I ain't golfing.
Speaker 3: I'm on the first.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what were you? You know what I mean, I'm taking back, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a few years ago, I'm going Tay Kwan tweeted about the injustice and everything that was happening in the White House, and he was speaking specifically on Trump to Now. Now, I understand, you go to the White House, you got invited as a team. Cool, But to actually go and play golf on some one on one extra yes here.
Speaker 4: No, you know what, I think it's deeper than what we just see. Y'all gotta go inside a person brain go with him. So this is what I think you sometimes you want to go around this ship. You know, even though he have his you know what I'm saying, his opinion about the injustice of the world, stuff like that, sometimes you gotta go around the people to feel like they spirits their energy to even understand why they even doing some things they are doing. That's what I'm thinking he doing because look, if you go back and look at the video when they was all in the room, when he was on a black person in the room. He was seeing him there.
Speaker 3: He was observing.
Speaker 4: He was just seeing him there, observing this ship. Like that's how iby iby.
Speaker 3: But if you got eyes, you know who Trump is.
Speaker 6: This is somebody that has illegally moved black people out of their homes that he's owned, like, this is somebody that called the exonerated five savages and that he still won't apologize for the fact that he said that they were guilty when they obviously were not. He's he said, that's my African American over there, like he does not like black people.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like white people. He likes money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And we don't know if they had. If he wanted just say something to Donald him, you.
Speaker 3: Don't play golf of the nigga if you got beef.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think it's beef. It's not beef. He might have want to just go and voice his opinion to him and give his.
Speaker 3: Doubts that ye, Trump seventy something.
Speaker 1: Man, find me a nigga that age ain't got no racism.
Speaker 3: He's the president that makes sense. He's been so many white racist presidents and you don't and you don't have to go to the White House for none of you can do like Jay and I Hurt said, your niggas gonna work for, You're gonna work for. Wanted to to go and just chill fucking table football. We're doing all that ship list.
Speaker 6: I don't want the opportunity saying you're a white man. I don't give what the job is the president?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Do you not know that be so much material you I don't give.
Speaker 2: When you said when I go to the White House, it ain't just me on no one on one ship, nigga, I'm walking through that mother for I'm going on.
Speaker 1: The tour that nigga might not even see.
Speaker 4: Me much, but is still it's not going but he going, he walking around.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: Walking around with you? Y'all have been to the White House.
Speaker 1: No, that's why I said I would have went.
Speaker 3: You you've been. You can go anywhere, but you've been right.
Speaker 7: I will all access walk, you feel the history of of you feel all the yes, feel it.
Speaker 3: But not only do you go you feel that, bro, it's a whole experience.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: Like you're literally and probably one of the most important houses in the fucking world. So if you got the opportunity to go see one of the most powerful men in the damn world would agree.
Speaker 6: But the golf course. The golf course ain't in the White House. That's what I'm saying, Like, go to the White House with your team.
Speaker 3: Cool, But.
Speaker 2: And you ever went to an Alabama versus Georgia game. Nigga's mo rcism now.
Speaker 6: In any well, but that is the president then that's who got him in there. They don't control I'm going the president can control how you live, guys, I don't understand what y'all. No, I get that part, Tyler, But bro, he can't control how you live like he literally can control the stop mark.
Speaker 7: Guess who ain't gonna get in trouble? And guess who's gonna be living good because I went to go play golf.
Speaker 6: He's gonna be living good because he earned he earned his money playing football. He earned his money playing football. Like that ain't have nothing to do with Trump. I'm just trying to say he got a white wife, so he don't.
Speaker 3: Give talking about you.
Speaker 1: Oh well you should have started with that, ye.
Speaker 3: Look at that got to do with.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: Nigga went to observe and ship and to kick his ass.
Speaker 3: He went to win. They got damn down, so they can really see that ship. How white you feel?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: One of them. Yeah he from he got a white white. Yeah, you as a white woman, ain't a white man.
Speaker 4: That's white.
Speaker 2: I know how to be when you you know what I mean, do ship, you ain't really man. Niggas got out snitching in fifth grade when I had lunch with the principal.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I got in trouble that.
Speaker 3: You definitely got to have lunch with the nigga.
Speaker 2: That niggas said he can sit in here today. He ain't even suspended no more. That niggas got out of that ship.
Speaker 4: Let's that was how long they've been. They got kids.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't give a damn who the nigga got with the nigga still the bitch running back and the god damn a he got.
Speaker 1: He go ahead and have a bad season next year. He's blaming that ship. So it's we gotta wait and see that nigga after their first.
Speaker 3: Game they got to run for and don't suck up my prize picks, not one time.
Speaker 2: And straight with you, who are the winners and losers of the draft ball? I know the Falcons really good at did good.
Speaker 7: And a lot of a lot of experts saying they had the best draft class. So shout out to Atlanta, man for for holding it down.
Speaker 1: Tennessee. I know, I like the Georgia.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Boy was that guy you're talking about twenty seven? He was.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, win in Tennessee already.
Speaker 2: That's how I know when they got a good player who you got with you damn already?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, man, the Falcons had a really a good draft class. Man.
Speaker 7: But Cleveland stinking up the place again, I don't know what the fuck they got going on.
Speaker 3: But I mean, Miami, this ship still got a play out.
Speaker 7: People got to be healthy, motherfuckers, got to stay out of trouble, and you still got to perform.
Speaker 3: So we got a long way to go. But I'm excited about my team, the Falcon.
Speaker 4: But I think the win gonna go to Jacksonville.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that was traded up for that. Yes, yeah, what do we know what he's playing yet?
Speaker 7: Though it's a primarily offense with some packages on defense. Now that's saying he's going to play offense first, But when the game is on the line and ship needs to be done.
Speaker 3: I think twelve gonna be on that fie.
Speaker 1: I wish he had somebody, Yeah, I want that.
Speaker 3: I wish we had a corner in here.
Speaker 6: I want the motherfucker to play every day about saying, because as a corner, sure, you gotta kind of get a receiver receiver's rhythm. So if you don't get on that nigga to the fourth quarter, that might be tough.
Speaker 3: That might be tough.
Speaker 1: That nigga might just be a game.
Speaker 3: He is that part. He is one.
Speaker 7: May in two or three years, and I out he returned kicks, punts, anything like that. I think it's gonna be strictly offense. He's receivers in the league.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: This is why I say I will I just I.
Speaker 3: Just hope.
Speaker 4: I know he got the best trainers and people talk in his ear and stuff like that. You don't need all that way and telling a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of nigga too.
Speaker 2: I do you know when the players be giving their input, I do kind of agree with Steve Smith say, like, you know what I mean, zone in on one of them and then you you know you could do the other one when you're picking you but it's like nigga, he can master one of them positions.
Speaker 1: I think he's closer. I think he's closer that master in corner.
Speaker 3: You think had the best draft, the Falcons. I'm no bullship, I swear, And it's a few experts.
Speaker 1: I kind of agree with him.
Speaker 7: It's a few experts that echoed it as well. So those two first round picks, man, they speak, man.
Speaker 1: He happy, man, Man?
Speaker 3: What's up? Man?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 6: My Eagles had a good ass draft too. You know, we just keep drafting SEC defensive players.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Who is your team?
Speaker 3: Philly?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Who they get? Uh?
Speaker 3: They got the old boy from uh from Alabama? I forgot that. The linebacker's name. Uh. They got a formula, Bro, they gotta, they gotta. They got a formula drafted the old miss defensive tackle.
Speaker 6: They got am Like we just drafting. Everybody are starting to do that ship too. I think y'all did. The Falcons.
Speaker 3: They got my sleeper quarterback to common court.
Speaker 4: What the Ravens do?
Speaker 3: Good question?
Speaker 1: Quinn yours the Texas quarterback.
Speaker 2: He turned down eight million dollars in n I l money to ending of the draft, and now he would get eight hundred thousand. Nigga ain't no mathematician niggas that temper.
Speaker 3: Damn yeah, damn yeah. But he might have not.
Speaker 7: He probably didn't want to play with nobody but Texas. And you know he wasn't gonna play at Texas no more. It's Archie Manity nigga. It's your name, Archie Manal nigga. You you gave it was about the transfer, though, what do you call it?
Speaker 1: You had walked seven point two.
Speaker 7: I don't agree with that now, you know, Damn well, I would have been playing that. I don't think he sacramental state for that that.
Speaker 6: I think he thought he was gonna get Come on, man, I think he was gonna get picked higher.
Speaker 2: He brobably that shill remind me that mean when he said I saw a nigga turn twenty thousand dollars, So that nigga getting the fun away from around.
Speaker 4: But that what they were saying about your door to his money gonna go down.
Speaker 1: But he already money. You know what helps your door.
Speaker 2: He's already got advertisement commercials.
Speaker 3: And he already signed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and de ain't gonna already keep him and ship. If you want one on some ship, you gotta stealing.
Speaker 3: Some money wise, he's fine. Yeah, yeah over that girl. What girl.
Speaker 4: The singer what's her name? The singer girl that she was at the.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah they always be be she older two days.
Speaker 4: Yeah about these women that be with these little on the nobody have everybody who you with through that I could, but that now they're gonna follow me over on.
Speaker 3: Strong girl that gave up room bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right on time.
Speaker 3: And and it's different with when they say, like, you know, you got older men with the young women. Usually the older men are the.
Speaker 6: Ones that have the money the power, when these older women they don't have like the money or power over them.
Speaker 3: So literally and selecting the women, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna do this. I tell you this. It's other God damn sign for people too. Bro.
Speaker 2: You remember on the first day they showing your doing camp while they're doing the Drell party. Motherfucker pack. Day two, helm trimming down, day three, Hey.
Speaker 3: Jail family.
Speaker 2: So if that don't tell you somebody, brother, they ready for you like that, probably with God.
Speaker 1: Showing not just him but people around him too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is all we got. Your brother stayed with you the whole time, bro, So that ship like that, Bro, we gotta start recognizing to sometime God. You be telling God that weed people out your life and you still want to keep him in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boy, come on, I should have went with you this Sunday for not this so.
Speaker 1: I was drunking shit. I cauldn't get up by that mon I tried. I didn't even watch that bitch online.
Speaker 3: I said, my head hurt.
Speaker 1: Straight.
Speaker 4: He bro, I like, I love how they love each other, how they support each You.
Speaker 2: Could tell they real brothers and they're joking like they support each other.
Speaker 4: That's how my kids that they going against me. You read their group chat. By that family group chat, you be like, damn, they don't give a fuck by her. Get them together, I said, I don't care what it is y'all together.
Speaker 1: No, that that's what it's about.
Speaker 2: And Bro, I think with the Internet and so much ship going along, people done got away from family and they're like, Bro, you remember how we grew up nigga. I don't well, I can't speak on all y'all, but nigga, nigga. I grew up my cousins at my grandma house. Ask me how many times I don't hung around them? Motherfuckersince I've been wrong.
Speaker 1: And have my kids like it. Just ain't you know what the same. It's not the same when when I'm hierarchy, leave that family like.
Speaker 3: That grandmother or granddaddy. Yeah, ye, nigga.
Speaker 1: You go to your arents. Yeah.
Speaker 2: For July, Me and my cousin, all of us got what I'm saying outfit the mother. Yeah, and we ain't doing it for the internet because it went out there. We fresh and fuck go outside and your my auntie, you make us take it out. We couldn't even wear ship all day. You just wanted to see us with.
Speaker 1: It on, and you gotta go take the ship out like that family?
Speaker 4: Man, Why my family we get together, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying now, e family fun. They d all things. There's some dance machine all that ship and they know him all to me and then.
Speaker 4: We know all the ship we made them all on. We made our own my family.
Speaker 1: But I love but that's a mere dance, so goddamn hard to learn.
Speaker 3: My MoMA law. One boy hit that time, that.
Speaker 2: Fact, he did it twice, and we egged that nigga to do it. And I saw that nigga kept going further and further. The start I said, oh yeah, feeling that, but that nigga was on point.
Speaker 3: That's five for me. Bro out of his and videos that one. Shout out the poor minds though, speaking of Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Now you know it. That loving what niggas do because nigga be laughing at us.
Speaker 4: A boy.
Speaker 1: Us, I know when the nigga laughed, y'all niggas ain't gonna laugh.
Speaker 3: Where do y'all get out that room.
Speaker 2: Laughing? Now we talked, but no mind brother, shout out to the poor crew. It was so many fro women I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Maul, you were that, you were that if it was so ugly boy they mother was hide because I didn't see him.
Speaker 1: Oh man, nigga, you could have bumped into some fine ship. Oh a right, baby.
Speaker 4: Knee invited me to fell asleep.
Speaker 2: I was so tired then, oh yeah they ah man, oh man, I don't know how we got on that subject.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shouting because travel queen travel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all watching this man, y'all go her fellas what her travel queens on with your girl? If she whited broke and play with you, you gonna watch travel queens? Well, you feel what I'm saying. You rubbing on that pizzard the whole time like this, we're gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm dream last night.
Speaker 4: What about rubbing on me? It was a rapper?
Speaker 3: Oh god, you so horny, somebody I want to alroy you.
Speaker 4: It's behind the.
Speaker 3: That's so funny, old as hell though you had a dream of Nigga played with the.
Speaker 1: Hey, no woman to cut your That's enough, you mean that's enough.
Speaker 4: That's enough. Now push that thumb back behind.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: Bruise a be.
Speaker 6: Hey the Patriots player, he did a tweeting de leade covid the player it was the actual team.
Speaker 3: Sorry what it was? So he was mister irrelevant man Kobe Minor and once.
Speaker 6: He got drafted, this is what the team Uh, this is what the team's page tweeted.
Speaker 3: They put in the caption a minor ship.
Speaker 1: Why they called him a minor?
Speaker 6: And now they're trying to be funny like with you know what I mean with the Kendrick that's his last name is minor though his name, and they thought they were doing something funny. It was like, Nigga, delete that ship. Fucking idiots?
Speaker 4: Man who miss the irrelevant?
Speaker 3: Why they call him last person picked in the draft.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the name.
Speaker 7: You actually get some incentives with that ship, like you get contracts and bonus and all that.
Speaker 3: So that's shout out to Anthony.
Speaker 7: Canning, Man Stevens and high schools on he was mister, mister irrelevant when he got when he came out, came out of two lane.
Speaker 8: What you're doing, I don't know, because I want to hold on ship. Maybe Old eighth some ship like that went to de truck. I think, yeah, I think you get a little called him like a car or some.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get you get some ship with that.
Speaker 1: All right, But we're on to the n b A yes, right, kissing me Lakers and the t Wolves.
Speaker 3: Man can't be surprised ship I was. I ain't gonna lie. All right.
Speaker 2: There's two things i'mnna say. First of all, Nigga shouldn't be hating on brun that's one man. He taking the keysmen, he taking the keys cause it's like slowly but so yep. But I ain't saying Lebron played forty six minutes, had excellent stats, but man and Nigga just rides to the occasion.
Speaker 6: Bro Let me tell you something how much ant Man loved basketball he cannot wait to play against his heroes and and not just play against him.
Speaker 1: He want to win.
Speaker 6: No, he don't just want to win. He just want to beat you back. Talk like he wants to beat you. Like how he feel like you would have tried to beat him if he was older? You feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Like he look at him, look at.
Speaker 6: Him such I'm when I tell you, I love that right there?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: What oh over there?
Speaker 1: Who took?
Speaker 6: And you know what's even scarier, Bro, he's learning how to play basketball because it used to be Sometimes they'll do an interview with it.
Speaker 3: Man, he'd be like, man, I don't know what was going on.
Speaker 6: It looked like they were double team and it looked like they was in his own I think now he know exactly what they're doing. When the intelligence too talking about this year, I talked cash years. He would say that ship really and you could tell he really didn't know what.
Speaker 3: The fun that was.
Speaker 1: You were playing off natural talent?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: He didn't know what they look at look look look at it, look at it, look at and Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Man, I love everybody from Atlanta on Giu.
Speaker 3: I love Braun.
Speaker 4: I think Broun was playing his ass off, and you got to get a nigga credit. Man, he's like forty five, real grown like here playing with his children and ship yeah and sew and he's showing. But this is the only thing I respect.
Speaker 2: And I think we had a debate this weekend about it. So of course we saw a man get fouled at the end of the game. I told I'm talking to Greg and dam I said this, how you know the league is ready to turn over? Because if they call that foul on Lebron at the end of the game.
Speaker 3: With a camera and you've never seen they had angle from a nigga too.
Speaker 4: I've never seen that.
Speaker 3: Camera where the angle came from. I've never in my life what is that angle for?
Speaker 1: Look look at that. If that hand to find that camera, somebody set that ship in man.
Speaker 6: Also, Also, if you look right now, his hand is hitting a thumb and thumb are all the same hand as part of the ball.
Speaker 4: You got that go bro at the end of the That's all I'm saying of the game.
Speaker 3: Let them they can still say it was hand. Dim. I understand you rode your eyes a lot of off the game to let it. That's a lot of ford, Bro, that's a lot of Lebron hand is this fucking wide?
Speaker 6: Of course he's gonna hit some risk, But if you start off hitting the thumb, nigga, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Yes, how I know the league is not ready?
Speaker 6: Ain't broun we off, Bro, They would have not showed this camera anger wrong, you would have gotten on review.
Speaker 1: They would have made up a lot that play can't be reviewed.
Speaker 3: Something happened to the cameras brother ship went down.
Speaker 6: We can't show y'all. You're right now, I didn't even think about that. They turned the keys over the Yeah, like, hey Lebron, I ain't mad at that. I'm glad it's saying.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but they showing Lebron because like you don't call certain.
Speaker 2: Ship on superstars and they showing Lebron. This nigga is just as much as a superstar as you.
Speaker 3: We don't. You know what.
Speaker 6: The only thing I'm hoping for is that the lead really would rather promote the Lakers versus the Warriors next round. That's the only thing I'm hopble for as a Laker fan, that they like, we'll get forty three throws in this game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might be over.
Speaker 6: But I'm just saying, you know, we NBA can stretch it to seven and then you never know what happened all the fouls.
Speaker 3: They can stretch that.
Speaker 1: But I said, if we had David Stern, of course, But this nigga.
Speaker 3: Out of themselves on your fuck, he don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: He don't cheat for nobody, that nigga. If you make it, you make it, you don't. He don't give a fuck because Broun. He don't think about Rains, none of that ship because nigga, it's certain teams.
Speaker 1: He don't care who might end up.
Speaker 3: He don't. He don't care about Okay se versus the Magic.
Speaker 2: Fun they will get his ass up ever be an okay, see where's Orlando Magic.
Speaker 1: NBA Championship gotta be the lad day that nigga walk around.
Speaker 2: They gonna get that long head ass nigga fuck from the Maryland trom gonna take that nigga itself.
Speaker 3: You gotta go, man, listen, man.
Speaker 6: Another example of why you don't invite everybody to the cookout, bro I did that on accident, man, inviting Luca in and this motherfucker might be the worst goddamn thing that that happened. I feel something God slapper, he being ain't ship on defense.
Speaker 4: Bro out.
Speaker 2: He had a good game though, that's what he did. He had a great I ain't gonna say a good game.
Speaker 4: He had a great day.
Speaker 3: I just did like that game. When you let niggas do that, that's you, all right, So look I understand it.
Speaker 6: And ain't got him for defense. Listen, No, no, no, no, listen, listen. There's not a lot of people in the NBA that actually can play defense.
Speaker 3: And that's true that.
Speaker 6: There's like twelve niggas. But look everybody else tries. He's standing straight up.
Speaker 3: Look at him. Look at him now.
Speaker 1: I still like he has no business man.
Speaker 3: That's coaching.
Speaker 1: Because Austin Reeves.
Speaker 3: And we played. We played small ball.
Speaker 2: Every time Austin Reeves following niggas a three point player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't see how fro.
Speaker 6: But Reeves tries. Look at this, not no fucking try that was that was Luca right. No know what I'm saying what Reeve's doing at trying take that fucking head man.
Speaker 3: Look at the nigga that wasn't. That wasn't Austin Reeves right there with the head man. Yeah, but that wasn't his man. This is all Lucas. He's all niggas. D Minnesota is better.
Speaker 1: I could take Luca up.
Speaker 3: But listen though, Bro's better.
Speaker 6: Listen, Bro, these niggas are going right at Luca every time that everybody's going to be better.
Speaker 3: Any NBA team in the world is better.
Speaker 4: Look at that ship.
Speaker 3: Ain't the NBA team in the world. It's better than nigga plays. Any nigga in the NBA can go.
Speaker 2: I get what you niggas saying. I get what you're saying. Not show what Luca do the niggas, but he's not going for He needs to go for fifty as well.
Speaker 7: But what I've been saying about this motherfucker for two years, he needs to know as no athleticism.
Speaker 3: But also tribe. He's not trying. He's not trying.
Speaker 1: He ain't trying because he can up Lucas stats if nobody cares.
Speaker 6: He needs to be with this type of defense. He needs to be averaging forty five. So it's really bad.
Speaker 4: Do y'all think it was a bad thing for him to go to the Lakers.
Speaker 3: No, it's a bad thing for how he's playing. It was a great thing for him. It's great.
Speaker 6: It's a bad thing for how he played. Yeah, yeah, he woven person you want to be. But dom Dom, he's getting thirty. He was warded for the way he's playing, Bro, and he's turning the ball. Listen and listen as a point as a point guard, you're learned. You taught as a young at a young age. Don't stop right across half court. He does that ship so much and the nigga has the ball taken from him on the driver was like the fucking.
Speaker 3: Child like that's a high school ship like that. No, Bro, this last look at the.
Speaker 2: Turnovers bron the last game, that line, that's all I look at the turnovers thirty eight what and what what?
Speaker 6: Two in forty six minutes. That's horrible. That's fucking hard.
Speaker 3: Look at the turnover. Look at the turnover.
Speaker 1: As a motherfucker is that aficiing thirteen twenty eight and a half. That's less than forty four percent with that defense. This nigga with that defense with twenty eight shots and the man and.
Speaker 3: The nigga missed two.
Speaker 6: Lay you what big runs for the Minnesota were saying, who you asked?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 3: Real?
Speaker 1: Real?
Speaker 3: It depends on who you ask and them clutch freeze. Yeah, we was like.
Speaker 6: Twelve and I got just the lay up and then we was up about ten again at the end of the game.
Speaker 2: Nigga is level the stig Niggas ain't gonna say, Nigga, you gotta blame coaching sometime, Nigga, if you let a team go to.
Speaker 1: One like that, ain't figured something out.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 6: I'm saying that he got they got to run like the seven. He called the time out and they come back. I'm just saying, we've been double digits.
Speaker 2: Look good, Greg was JJ Reddick tripping. He played the starters the entire second half.
Speaker 3: Boy, if you would have seen how the rest did you watch? About to say what else you gonna do? The rest of them motherfuckers was so what else you gonna do? You get it?
Speaker 6: No other trap, but everybody was trashed that played that was outside of them five.
Speaker 3: J J. Reddy just got mad. Bro played up against.
Speaker 6: Rudy Go baby will bear more just because they killing us on the boards. Minnesota barely makes any of their first shots. It has been a whole the second to Tim's kickouts for threes and is the only nigga that makes.
Speaker 3: His first shot on their team. Bro. Yeah, Bro, and they're gonna get the rebound the place. Is the tallest nigga on the court, he can't he's forty doll that ship, is.
Speaker 1: What I'm telling niggas. Bro, we done seen it before. I just gotta see.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna count Lebron out until that motherfucker God damn say zero zero and they say, timberwol.
Speaker 3: You can't count.
Speaker 1: And that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What's what's the arm? What's the arm?
Speaker 1: What's the three?
Speaker 3: One? Yeah?
Speaker 6: But the only thing that's bad is out of all four games, Minnesota played better all four games. The game they lost, they just didn't shoot the ball with. They played a better gay the whole time.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry with you.
Speaker 2: I what all you saying is right, But I'm not gonna tell you that Luca I A keep him on the court. I would take him doing. I just don't like that last year because you're looking for a five, because now you're just doing that type.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, yeah, what come on, bro, get the funk out.
Speaker 6: Even if you heard the whistle, Why do you why do you stop in the playoffs in the player Why would why would there be a whistle blown when a nigga just dribbling the ball?
Speaker 3: What's the what's the calling? Idiots?
Speaker 2: Give me that thirty eight and the nigga in here whistle over a lot of them niggas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because on the other court, that whistle blow. You gotta keep.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you you hear whistles all day.
Speaker 3: It's four courts, nigga whistles on them.
Speaker 1: Ain't too short going on in that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Mmmm.
Speaker 6: We gotta get way more athletes. You got to have way more athletes with Luca because he needs somebody to throw the live to constantly.
Speaker 4: But they're not gonna make it, then you're gonna retire.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 6: I think he's gonna try one more year with Luca in different team. Come on, probably got three four years in him.
Speaker 1: Is playing great?
Speaker 4: Yeah he really That last game he was having game saving Brock that was.
Speaker 3: Ran out of gas.
Speaker 6: Four he was playing, He ran out of defense, ran out of gas. Yeah, he went up at one block, he went up and got at the end of the game. Was fucking crazy forty years old and get that ship. Crazy yeah, crazy, But.
Speaker 1: He is no where I fucked le Bron. But man and so this is the only series. I'm mad that they mean this early.
Speaker 6: Yea, that's what I didn want to see that. I did want to see one more Lebron and Steph matchup.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Lakers in Golden State. These two, it's two different ones. It's not Cleveland. It's not Cleveland. I get you, Bro, but regularly you got Butler.
Speaker 4: I'm sick of that ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I still, but but it ain't been the playoffs though they ain't had they had a good the play end game was crazy that they had a few years ago.
Speaker 4: I think it's I think it ran, of course, but.
Speaker 3: I'm saying he was with Cleveland. It's a whole other team. What ran his parts to them to playing each other. I can see that the.
Speaker 1: Teams friendly him occurred, too friendly him and dra Mud too friendly. Like over that ship. They they don't even get up for the games.
Speaker 3: No more. I disagree, but.
Speaker 1: They of that ship.
Speaker 3: Man officially the best.
Speaker 6: If he eliminates all three legends Steph, k D. Lebron and he got somebody else missing KD.
Speaker 3: Lebron. I don't know he joking. He's a great.
Speaker 4: He ain't got k D.
Speaker 3: Old legends like yeah, so is he can't.
Speaker 4: I can't give him k D.
Speaker 3: He already beat him and beat the ship out of he beat him last year.
Speaker 4: I know, but it's still I just think it was the team, not just all KD.
Speaker 2: Oh No, we ain't saying like because because you gotta go for what team they own.
Speaker 1: So like if they get to a.
Speaker 6: Certain point, if playing with this team against prime Lebron and Cleveland, he's gonna get swept, Like you know what I'm saying, Like every team, okay, seeing their prime probably sweeping this Minnesota team, fucking Steph's Golden State team, like their teams are better. But just in the terms of the player himself beating all them, You're not gonna find another player that could probably that probably has beat them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing with a chance at the fourth.
Speaker 2: I think all I said this earlier, like when that trade was made about Carl Anthony Towns and going to New York.
Speaker 1: I think that was the best thing that made Yeah.
Speaker 3: Minnesota car after the town Oh man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that nigga. I ain't never seen nothing that nigga acting like man every shooting three? Why do that.
Speaker 3: Don't even know? Everyone?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 7: Though it's a little awful, just a little awful, but he ain't tough, and we talk about the tough, we talk about eliminating all the greats. How how how do we rank Dirt and he's running Remember he won that final series? Remember he beat Lebron Way what were the other teams?
Speaker 3: It wasn So.
Speaker 7: What are you We never talked about Dirt, Caim Duncan, We never talked about Dirt in that regard.
Speaker 3: So if we compare, ignore, so where at what like? What does he rank? We're talking about we're talking about this ain't all in one year knocking.
Speaker 1: Out better than Dirt. I think all us agree on that better.
Speaker 3: How was how was the waves when he knocked off Dirt? Though?
Speaker 6: Who was he going against? I'm talking about the first one before you're talking the.
Speaker 3: One he won by hisself one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know who he beat depleted Shack though, that wasn't like that was the East.
Speaker 3: We'll look it up, but I guarantee you who was in the east of that we found out there was?
Speaker 6: There was what a young Lebron You got Dwight Howard? Yeah, got yeah. They probably wasn't that crazy because it was just the magic.
Speaker 3: Did rose?
Speaker 6: So so yeah, they just they had Jimmy Butler okay, Pistons was yeah, oh six, I'm tripping. Yeah, so who the fuck did the Bulls have.
Speaker 3: Kirk carrying?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah that squad Okay, it's still something he did the ship for myself though not Yeah, not to take nothing away.
Speaker 3: From Oh yeah, the Pistons had like three Hall of famers.
Speaker 6: And that it was probably, but still Dirt had Dirt. I just wanted to know what because I know d Wade went through the little something and then beat Dirt.
Speaker 2: They say it's this the best guy. Oh let's watch the clip of fucking with Bron. I think, oh you did when you're pushing him down the court.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we saw that.
Speaker 3: That at that point to that, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 4: It was so hard to watch, but it was like, yeah, like like that nigga a't like that's the at ship inn on me. He got he ain't being disrespectul he ain't been disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Bun getting mad at him, but that nigga Bron wanted to fight rude to go Bert.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, like I said, I beat the ship at you.
Speaker 7: That's that's the wholesome present dad versus the dead beat dad.
Speaker 4: Who said that that's crazy.
Speaker 3: The lead his son in his life. I show you how to do this, ship Broun, that was so bad.
Speaker 4: And was talking so much and said Bron had tweeted, I missed the beach. Send you back, send you and your daddy, niggas, I'm about to.
Speaker 3: Send you and your dad on bea if that was really not that sh it was funny though it might be. Okay that nigga crazy man, I love it. I thought that was as they say it was.
Speaker 2: This the best game of the playoffs so far. Give for verse clip by what hey, the best game. That's been the best series. The Mother series ain't best shipped, bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is the best series. Is the best hold on the Knicks and the Pistons having a good ass series. I know it's over with now, it's over now. But because the Pistons got cheated, it should be too too for sure, But they've.
Speaker 3: Had a good they let them walk them down.
Speaker 4: So who y'all think be.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately the Celtics and Clippers, Bro, I still like the Clippers.
Speaker 3: Clippers do look, I love that.
Speaker 4: I don't think remember I used to love the Celtics. Okay, are you gonna tell me now when they had KG, I would.
Speaker 6: Not be surprised. If the Warriors make it again, I would not be surprised. I would yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I would be that nigga Jimmy.
Speaker 6: But that's different though, Yeah, Jimmy Butler different, but I like I like jim Butler.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I gotta see okay seeing round two, but me watching them in round one, I don't think a lot of teams got none for them niggas. I think it's gonna be Yeah, I think it's gonna be okay. See first Minnesota in the Western Conference Finals.
Speaker 3: I can see that Minnesota is playing their ass, so like what's my man?
Speaker 2: Daniels And I know y'all have seen it, like how we be watching sports. One round the niggas they can't miss a shot. You go to the next round, can't make a shot, Like damn, why you couldn't do that?
Speaker 3: Get the team? I will right for eighteen?
Speaker 7: Huh See, they're gonna be sitting down for a while too, Bro, who you know that throw your rhythm off?
Speaker 6: Motherfucker sat down the first round the Laker ship going six at least ball they ain't finna let the Lakers lose the next game, I think it's over with in l A.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think I got the legs about the Lakers gonna shoot forty five.
Speaker 1: No, they got different they got different Clippers.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, this Clippers, this Clipper ship going to go, Seve games Bro, this Clipper series when to go?
Speaker 3: No, No, like the Lakers? What yeah? So that what?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: That what he was saying?
Speaker 7: Who okay, seem okay see what Yeah, they're gonna be sitting for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, they were sitting before they play. Let me nigga chere.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: How them young niggas.
Speaker 3: Started out Game one.
Speaker 2: They don't give a fuck about that ship. They figured that ship out in the first three minutes.
Speaker 3: Is not the man.
Speaker 1: Aaron Gordon said that they would have put back dunk. Game winner.
Speaker 2: Yokic had thirty six points, twenty one rebounds eight to six. And Bro, when I when I talked during live time, I say, ship on, I just I take them niggas. I take them niggas. I said, he might be the best nigga that ever played a drunk brown. But hey, it's an argument. Oh bro, it's an If you watch that nigga play Bro. That niggas unstoppable, you know what I'm saying. But listen, though I ain't gonna lie Bro. I watch a lot of his assists. That ship be padded sometimes. One time he threw the ball to what's the white boy named braun on the break, Bro did a Euro step and then lady bit I was like, that is not in the fucking cist.
Speaker 3: Bro, shoot the ball. Yeah, man so, but but shout out to him that mother.
Speaker 1: Fucker twenty one rebounds.
Speaker 3: You can't got fake rebounds.
Speaker 1: Now you gotta argue, but is six twenty one?
Speaker 3: It made me wonder if they was used to padding John Stocks.
Speaker 1: And oh hey, yeah, they know we weren't watching no fucking Utah.
Speaker 3: Fourteen's is the game I forgot about them him and call him alone from alone, goddamn.
Speaker 2: Call alone, Cowboy hat Win and driving Brunson is a dog. But Ralph missed a late game called I watched that Piston in the next game.
Speaker 1: That was a good game.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you're supposed to call that Bro the Pistons. I just think they're young, but they one season away. That's all of this one season one bat. They ain't even got my man eyes like a whole other person right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga, look, bro, you don't look like you look good.
Speaker 6: No pressure is a key because everybody was like he the third piece in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: And they got.
Speaker 3: The whole Oh yeah, Steward, but they need against a team like them.
Speaker 6: But I I want to say something though, like Brunston dog Man, like I remember the game with the long time ago. I'm just old the Pistons playing against the Lakers in the finals and Isaiah rolled his ankle and came back and hit like twenty five points in one quarter.
Speaker 3: That's what the fuck Bruns reminded me of. Bro. He wrote that ankle came.
Speaker 6: Back in and his ship was hurt because that when they showed it had look this ship was taped up and it was this big and that nigga, what do you him in the fourth quarter like fifteen sixty something?
Speaker 2: But I think it's just some people, Bru and everybody like some people they can't they just can't be fucked with.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, and he built like talking about Bro, he ain't even built like he in shape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck this ankle right fu, nigga, my aruncle fall on. But you can't tell me he's gonna make a shot.
Speaker 3: Take this bitch up. He shot the ball every time he got it.
Speaker 4: We saw that man want in their mind this day life. Man, they don't care. They willing to risk it all.
Speaker 6: It's not many jobs you have, but it's something that you've been doing since you was a child.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is really their life for it's their life, their life.
Speaker 3: We got job doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I didn't even know what funny and fun they getting put out the class clown. I remember I put my teacher on master pads on the arm, bulletin bull left by the class. I had went her and put her pass.
Speaker 1: On the board.
Speaker 3: In high school, you went to about.
Speaker 4: Three and look and look, so phrase didn't nobody even say nothing. Soon she came in, she was like, get out, you get outside. It wasn't even mean.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even mean.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Sure somebody gave her a little.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one thing about them goddamn snitches. They gonna got that man.
Speaker 3: This girl.
Speaker 2: God damn, I'll never forget when in eighth grade, so I had to the f freshener. But we always you know how somebody got snink broth like we'll say, who got snake brother? So when the motherfucker was talking, I sprayed it. They weigh in their face.
Speaker 1: So the girl named Jason, she couldn't stop laughing. She was like, get out, Joson, what are you like? You know what I'm saying? You disrupted clans.
Speaker 3: Like I'm looking at he said, buff y'all, get out, so getting holler like, bro, why would you keep saying.
Speaker 1: Talking out spraying the.
Speaker 3: Ain't ship your brother?
Speaker 1: You know why?
Speaker 2: Nigga just go with whatever we were saying. I never actually smell to know what the Nigga brothers they're ready.
Speaker 3: To be a clan club.
Speaker 4: I can't everybody that go with it, like if you if.
Speaker 2: You musty, Nigga's gonna always accumulate you with being much.
Speaker 4: Yes, like this girl, she's fishy, but I ain't really smell smell like fish And every time I see logan.
Speaker 5: Didn't know you didn't even smell, said obviously away.
Speaker 4: I ain't got the ball hanging out for sure.
Speaker 3: Man, come on, I can't even stop project, turn the screen off, play the audio audio.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably to answer this question stuff, I said, go borrow and they tend to stick with you for forever. But I had him figured it out.
Speaker 3: This at the house, figuring it out.
Speaker 1: We had one game.
Speaker 3: I was better. That's like would be saying, boy, if I had got them three D four.
Speaker 2: From now what, But I'm saying, you know what, Like I think they make it hard for certain people that even got damn do interviews and ship because like he was saying everything I said, Like if I would have said there was a better team, they would have flipped that on him, like he didn't believe in his team, Like, yeah, figure them out.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing that a lot of these young niggas, young young players don't realize.
Speaker 1: You don't have to say nothing really then gonna say you don't care.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't get fine for that. You know what I'm saying. You don't have to You could talk, but you don't have to say, oh I got you. You don't have to go in and detail you. You could just nonchalant. You could be like Kevin Durant. He just literally just answered the question and stopped talking nothing.
Speaker 4: Who Kevin Durant? All right, don't nobody know now, boy, Kevin Durant.
Speaker 6: And then keep it being on the line and Kevin Durant's girlfriend that Niggam's gonna be a basketball.
Speaker 2: When then came he've been at least seven You don't hear now by him?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Oh no, yeah they I heard.
Speaker 3: I heard, Oh you know I did hear though. What's the name?
Speaker 6: It was a porn Jon Line of Roads, white joint, So he paid for cool got married to her, Okay, Kevin Durant because Dan, I don't know he got married.
Speaker 3: Brows.
Speaker 6: I know he was with one, but I ain't married. Yeah, you never be married engaged? Yeah, count correct? What's minel right for loving basketball man?
Speaker 2: Kevin during that's a player, bro. And when I say a player, not like on that talking to a lot of women like nigga, real.
Speaker 1: Player just stay out the way. They don't be wanting all that ship and they being.
Speaker 3: Like all women. Put Kevin Durant and a Line of Roads real quick.
Speaker 4: He's about to marry the dog thing. Bro.
Speaker 2: When you're a player, bro, you don't want people in your being because they'll attack it.
Speaker 3: He don't.
Speaker 4: Let you all, nigga know none of your being.
Speaker 3: Nigga had big jeans said about the backup.
Speaker 1: It was your birthday roast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, ain't like I'm going around telling anybody you with a nigga with big jeans.
Speaker 4: It was a birthday, hind it.
Speaker 3: You invited us to do that.
Speaker 4: You don't let them know, Yeah, because you went off anything, but y'all are telling you truth.
Speaker 3: But now, if you need to have a roast, bro, you show a.
Speaker 1: Dirty motherfucker you know too much, don't about it. I ever, nigga pulled up that nigga pulled the whole I pad.
Speaker 3: His phone with that.
Speaker 1: He put it, I pa, you going right here. He was showing me how to get.
Speaker 3: That nigga the whole.
Speaker 2: iPad, not the backpocket all the way. You know that nigga front the I pad.
Speaker 1: He said, you scroll down and they're gonna take you around.
Speaker 3: For that.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Shot me fistrained jo Rent hell, why would be a dumb man food?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, bro, Jared Jackson, listen, I don't know. I don't know how this take on. I feel like John rip before I say this.
Speaker 3: Yeah say it though, because I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't see the I don't see the upside of that nigga.
Speaker 3: You stay behind that three point line. He has zero basketball iq B.
Speaker 1: He be dribbling like a point gone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, get.
Speaker 1: Him out of that.
Speaker 6: He's pretty skilled to be as big as because hand right hand three.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Jo don't need that. Y need a nigga like, uh, yeah, he need a.
Speaker 6: Miles Turner type nigga over there, somebody that be a mile turning and then somebody.
Speaker 1: And one of them, one of them niggas, Yeah them Thompson, one of them.
Speaker 3: He needs somebody. I don't think he needs somebody that dominates the ball in the pain.
Speaker 1: Get a rebound and do a put back.
Speaker 3: But she going dribble the ball fifteen times for sure.
Speaker 1: But here a rock he got eat about two more years away.
Speaker 3: He got i Q two. I'll watching both of them make some terrible stupid place.
Speaker 1: I thought he was every time you get the looking what a basketball?
Speaker 3: Ship that Basketballn't me.
Speaker 1: Think that now ship eat the motherfucker that we wanted. By the time he's been down the ball, I'm going up the court.
Speaker 3: The basket.
Speaker 1: Basket minute two minute, two minute?
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: Hey all jokes aside, Prayers up for the same lily man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bro, I watched it happen. They talking about his ankle. I said, no, that's not an ankle, that's not an answer.
Speaker 3: Joys, you ain't playing again.
Speaker 6: Into this time next year. Yeah, that's the one man. That's why I saw it, Dominique.
Speaker 2: The first time I heard Ball say this, you said he should have stayed. That is that competitive, bro. We were just talking about niggas like Jaylen brunt Lake when they got that hey man, get over this ship.
Speaker 6: When he was on the sideline talking ship to UHL, he had.
Speaker 1: I can't talk ship to you and over here in street clothes.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, but I just hate the fact that they have an accomplished non uh since a little bit him and young and that was that's a good I feel like it's a good combo.
Speaker 3: If you listen to some former players, they say it's Doc fault.
Speaker 2: You ain't got a listen to a former player. I don't told niggas one of the slowest niggas.
Speaker 1: Don't you do him like you take right side of it. That was a white boy. I'll be on quick to call it. I don't god damn.
Speaker 2: Bashing because he a black man. His son made it to the league. Other than that Doc Rivers black white white wife. That's probably what it is. The blood, dumb and ship.
Speaker 6: Where's the coach that he replaced. Where is he now the coach with his sons, right man? No, yeah, I forgot he was. He was there for two weeks. I forgot about I'm telling you, bro, like, that's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: What you know what coach?
Speaker 1: I like right now though, Detroit coach.
Speaker 3: I look, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That niggas a good ass coach.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: He go up to bat for players.
Speaker 3: Hey, no, you know what.
Speaker 6: I was gonna do this later, but I wanted to give a shout out to the Okay c coach because there was a play where he felt like a player got fouled and he and he couldn't get it, so he challenged the out of bounds play. So because he knew that was going to go back and look to see if he got fouled, and he did that. Ship, I was like, but he's smart as you trying.
Speaker 4: To d're talking about Detroit. Shout out to my.
Speaker 3: Girl cast all, Oh there's good people. Yeah, she loved my son. My son loves good people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my girl start right o.
Speaker 1: Bro, if you ad it with your bitch, she's gonna put some carsh dogs going crazy.
Speaker 3: Football happy fuck together.
Speaker 4: I just shout out to any woman that just been doing going through ship and stunning on these niggasy and women.
Speaker 1: By all means if you gotta stunt on your niggas, stun on your niggas, but make.
Speaker 3: Sure you stunning.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's stunning some of you bitches leaving and getting sucked.
Speaker 3: Up, getting stunned out.
Speaker 1: She ain't want to them, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: I just don't want nobody to. You know, look at cash doll success and just think that's them. So y'all leave good situations and end up in the worst ones looking for better and hey, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: I've been and sometimes you niggas do it too.
Speaker 3: Don't get me star nigga definitely a good go for some bullshit.
Speaker 1: We don't really but see this is what women don't realize. We're not leaving y'all. I don't know my spirit, spirit, my spirit so strong on your ball.
Speaker 3: I'm a quarterback. I know how to read the defense and make the right place.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you don't do that.
Speaker 4: It was just strong man.
Speaker 3: Get the help on with that.
Speaker 1: Ill ain't doing nothing like that.
Speaker 3: It's always always when east spirit is not working no ball on and mother get up.
Speaker 1: He lifted up that nigga.
Speaker 3: Don't want you to read this, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that nigg moment first.
Speaker 3: Spirit getting on your ball.
Speaker 4: It won't be with this all God, maybe this is that naughtense. But I ain't gonna put your ship out there. I know what's going on.
Speaker 1: You gonna knowing what's going on. Sugar Lakers go for j honest.
Speaker 7: Yes, hell yeah, him and Luca gotta get out of Milwaukee. He gotta get out of Milwaukee, bro, So why not?
Speaker 1: But no, I think Milwaukee helping him every.
Speaker 6: Time he think about, all right, if I'm sorry to cut you off of Jackson, Hayes and Lucas pick and roll is crazy thinking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got what you said, but I'm saying like I just know Milwaukee gonna try everything like, hey, you asked for a player, We got your little what do you want?
Speaker 1: Nick? They gonna talk to him like that.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 1: They not letting that nigga leave.
Speaker 3: That motherfucker.
Speaker 6: You'll get fired if you unless you trade him for a bunch of great picks and then let the next nigga, like you know, take this get the dude.
Speaker 3: He got a ring already, Bro, so he ain't just doing just sitting there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Me and have so much about sports?
Speaker 3: Could we watch it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You got you know so much about gossip sports.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about sports.
Speaker 1: Carry down, leave him her best.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 3: My thing is.
Speaker 6: The thing about sports for me is you rarely know the outcome a lot of times. Like just being in the industry writing whatever, you I can kind of tell where a movie is going. I kind of tell where TV show is going. I can't even tell.
Speaker 3: That's why I like.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a challenge.
Speaker 3: Oh I like that.
Speaker 4: I like challenges.
Speaker 3: Will puts.
Speaker 4: Can read and ship.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, your boy looking funny in the light. Now, God damn Jaalen Green, you're looking funny. Like I know, y'all try to say he was a rookie and all that.
Speaker 2: But now bro, oh I got saying, Oh that nigga got a E on this ship. Ship you ni gonna start scoring six about us?
Speaker 3: Wrong board ship extraly.
Speaker 4: They just like my lad name, some got some dog.
Speaker 2: My uncle did that ship on his own put the yeah nigga something. The kids were making jokes calling them collar Green.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't want to be part of the family.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, saw that nigga put Now, then all us started putting no fire. Yeah, so half our family got no e, the other half got that's crazy. So on your birth certify, Yeah, because you know your birthite, nigga, your mama could give you any names, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well what ours? The white people got to eat?
Speaker 1: The white people got white people?
Speaker 4: Well you know that last name? Oh oh yeah yeah yeah, because what happened was, ah, whoever my great great great great great great great go had on fought the slaves, fought the slave and then you know they get the last name.
Speaker 3: Correct, That's how we all got.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then when they found out to speak, the.
Speaker 3: Ship they took the they was just the blasket.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, don't get the okay, okay, they still.
Speaker 3: The little history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even know what my ship started at, you said your uncle. Yeah, I'm talking about before nigga. That ain't my real like you know what I'm saying. I'm talking about like.
Speaker 1: What where it started from? Yeah, where the greens started from?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get that.
Speaker 1: But I think my my great great granddad, it's not the ship, don't know, but I think all us always been free.
Speaker 3: You know, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if they got the same ship be Hell, no, niggas worked today.
Speaker 3: Your grandfather Georgia, Yeah you got You don't have no Chicago family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we ain't working today. Well today he probably was here. No, but have my family stay in Florida literally, then my family your family mm hmm in Chicago.
Speaker 3: Some ships probably like Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just talking them. Nigga probably won't free.
Speaker 3: No, I know they wouldn't. I'm trying to tell you how it was. Oh yeah, like your family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just be talking ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Reggie Ball, get that name Ball.
Speaker 3: I don't know white people. Oh no, Lucille Ball probably from the white people, he said, Oh no, you know I used to watch it like every day. That's a real last name. I thought it was a stage name. But that's a real name. I love.
Speaker 4: I love a Ball.
Speaker 1: I love that ship used to come on Lick at night time.
Speaker 4: Seventeen damn.
Speaker 7: They owned a lot of us. But there was Ball family over there. My taball. There's another balls that play football, Jerry Ball. Jerry Ball.
Speaker 3: Who is Jerry the d line back than the Warriors?
Speaker 1: Up three? Oh damn the bar bro Yeah, I don't like here.
Speaker 3: Deep Yeah, all the balls everywhere, slanging.
Speaker 4: Them balls all right.
Speaker 2: Hey, Dylan Brooks, Draymond and Jimmy Butler all involved in numerous scuffles throughout game. For Jimmy Butler, it's proved to be a playoff legend. They called the boy playoff Jimmy for a reason.
Speaker 4: Lay off Jimmy.
Speaker 3: That's why I wouldn't be surprised they get in. That's the only reason I'm saying it because of him and Tyler.
Speaker 1: Herro said that. He said that we needed Jimmy Butler, we need him to win.
Speaker 2: We had Jimmy right now, I feel like we'll be in a completely different situation.
Speaker 1: We probably won't even be the A seed.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Now, that's a straight shot to the ownership. And it's a and Bro, this woman tell you that this is a white boy standing up for Jimmy. I ain't trying to put right, but it like you niggas probably think the same way on that team. But it took a white boy to say, bro, we need Jimmy. Y'all, y'all let y'all man, and y'all.
Speaker 3: Let y'all ego them nigga lost by fire.
Speaker 7: They buked. Yeah, the whole series. They won't give a fun about.
Speaker 2: This hip Like I like Jim Butler and then Cleveland, bro, I ain't gonna lie them niggas nast.
Speaker 3: They don't get boss in the run for their money because they they got a big squad they got signed.
Speaker 2: Until we see it, see it start going live, then I know how it's gonna be one.
Speaker 3: But what's the name? Boston don't even have Drew Holliday playing? That's crazy? Is he Is he hurt? Like I think?
Speaker 6: I think if it was like if they had a tough series with him at the Magic, he would probably play tight.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's injury.
Speaker 1: Cleveland in Boston. They have to meet in the Eastern Country.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, So he'll probably be back. He'll probably be back into it.
Speaker 1: So who Cleveland would play next? Whoever got to play New York?
Speaker 3: That's them?
Speaker 1: No Boston, Yeah, Cleve mm hmm.
Speaker 6: And who three even plays the four seed? So then the three seed was it was the Knicks, right, Nicks and Detroit if I was Milwaukee, and then in Indiana, the Pace is gonna play Cleveland, That's who it is. Yeah, gonna play Cleveland, Cleveland yes, and in New York shil play. I like that New York Celtics series.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I like the Princess Cleveland series too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be pretty dope. That's that's two.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Did y'all are y'all even watching Boston Virgins Orlando?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I watched the game? They lost? No, watch the game?
Speaker 4: And why Boston?
Speaker 3: Did you watching for my prize pick?
Speaker 6: Sometimes see if nigga's gonna really be into it, like I do second half of picks and I'm seeing how they play the first half.
Speaker 3: All right, this nigga probably get over fourteen second half type shit.
Speaker 4: My boy, kg hey lord, hey lord.
Speaker 2: Christie is hired as Sacramento King's head coach after going twenty seven and twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, you know what they said up? You know they said us Zach Lavigne went to the front offense, was like, y'all need to hire uh hire Doug Christy for for real because he was an interim coach. He was like, we like him, we want to play for him.
Speaker 3: Hired, And they said that Martin Rosen came in, so a lot of the players like went to bat form. So shout out to them for that. I don't think that we got a lot to do it Ball. I don't think that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The twenty seven and twenty four has a lot to do with the fact that they came and said to do that, because the twenty seven twenty four doesn't get you hired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I had a lot to do with it, Ball because other than seven twenty four years to get your ass about.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah, you ain't doing that's old. He had the one game he played for Sacramento.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did.
Speaker 3: I think I think the stars just yeah, but that is but I had your players vouch for you.
Speaker 6: They had to, especially when you went twenty because I think they was probably that they might fire this nigga because we didn't win.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't his fault, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And refused to beat Oh yeah, it looked like one you know Jackie Christie from a basketball wise Jackie Christie.
Speaker 4: That's a husband.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, they're still married. Yeah, yeah, he can't leave good for them exactly. He looked like she beat him and cannot leave her. He dresses him, don't know.
Speaker 1: About that's a big Yeah. Yeah, she had to wrap that mother.
Speaker 4: I ain't nowhere in the WORL would let my nigga come out like.
Speaker 1: Right off the motorcycle.
Speaker 4: That's the guy, the actor, the actor.
Speaker 1: Shaq was announced that Sacramento State basketball.
Speaker 2: Gym Mike Bibbi is the head. How do you feel about college basketball teams and gyms?
Speaker 3: Now they got to.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like with all the n L ship you need, you.
Speaker 6: Got a salary cap type thing you gotta figure out. And I feel like Shack is just going to give them money so that they could just get.
Speaker 1: Good and get.
Speaker 7: This makes me more upset that Mike Vick didn't take that job as Sacramento. He didn't, you know, they offered him a Sacramento State. They had a huge budget, I think of fifty million dollars for the whole athletic department. As you can see, they bringing in Shack Mike Bibby, And I ain't knocking somebody from going back home and handling business.
Speaker 3: But God, sacrament so what so what so?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Northold State? But Mike Vick ain't learning about no money?
Speaker 7: Okay, how much they gave, it's a lot more over the sacramenty, probably a lot more.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying he got money though, ball I.
Speaker 6: Feel hopefully with Mike Be and Mike Be, he can kind of do the same thing Mike Bibby is doing to get somebody to come in and help the program as well. You know, Iris or somebody else from Virginia, is the.
Speaker 3: Old you coaching that More House or Sacramento State.
Speaker 1: You I'm coaching that.
Speaker 7: I'm going, Wow, you're coaching that Long Beach or Sacramento State. I don't understand the question.
Speaker 8: So what I'm saying is you're going home. You're going home home with a budget or money. I'm taking the money. Yeah, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: When I ain't knocking Vic, but just seeing how bringing in all this star power and ship bro Mike. If they had Mike Vic Shack, Mike Bibby and everybody else and sacramental s be turning up.
Speaker 4: But then he gotta then he have that, then he got to like, damn, I could have did this for my home team. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what I know.
Speaker 7: I was the first nigga say I wasn't gona get no money leader hood, But soon.
Speaker 3: As I got my hip, I was gone. Man bought me a Cadillac.
Speaker 2: Cash Speaking of gone, shout out to my boy, dumb brother comment, I ain't know what saying my own er yeah university.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was the one that wartware. That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was shut up right next semester after sitting out last season at Walford.
Speaker 3: Shout out to him, man, yeah, man, go get that n I l my boy.
Speaker 1: Run that ship up. Man, all right, don't take my word. Uh, let's see the clip.
Speaker 6: We got some clips of some sports that we don't usually cover, man, so we will try to say some things like you know, we say certain terminology and shopping, basketball, football, We see we come up with some terminology for different sports.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can take the first one.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm my boy, oh yeah, this catch robbed the home run. Yeah, he'll cut. I'm surprised. I ain't throw Jack Boy, Jack boy.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Jack Boyce Simpson, Jack boy.
Speaker 3: Ship On Simpson.
Speaker 6: Nigga yo, Jack boy, sim Come on, boy Jack, you need to say this to him a ball, Jack boy Simpson.
Speaker 3: Good he watched the show pulling up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out shout out my boy Jack Bryce Simpson. Yeah, man, all right, what's the niggs yellow Delatle Cruise. Know you better do something that bro.
Speaker 3: It's a black dude. Oh good, Yeah he's sixty seventh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well ship is a kids really flying. I'll tell you this. Thats who the damn Lakers need, the flying La Cruse.
Speaker 3: What the fun he got on blue sleeves for though, Hey man, Cincinnati red.
Speaker 1: But he still gotta rip his ship. Yeah, he can't help when he gets drownd.
Speaker 3: He might be neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Neighborhood, he wrote, He wrote, Dela.
Speaker 3: Cruise, he don't know nothing sh about no damn neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Be surprised, l C.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go save of the year man, I wouldn't know if it's a good saving.
Speaker 4: I really want to go to a hockey game.
Speaker 6: So bad it is it's hard to keep up with where it is though where they I ain't got a white guy coming down ice and then pass it over to the other.
Speaker 1: Seed by the lambs Cracker.
Speaker 3: Jacob Markstrom. That was incredible? Was it real?
Speaker 1: I can see the motherfucker like, I need.
Speaker 3: To see some other saves to see if that was a good game.
Speaker 4: What you gonna call that?
Speaker 3: I call it regulars. I call that mean better right in front of the damn goal the playoff.
Speaker 4: Man that she that she was.
Speaker 1: Man, let's all do the play by play. Come running back.
Speaker 2: Great from the start of the fast break, nigga, this ain't even considered the fast break.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: We have the Cracker coming down to center ice and he passes it over to the original Cracker Germany down in the.
Speaker 3: Old and saved by the soup cookie of them all. Ron, get up.
Speaker 4: That was funny.
Speaker 3: What these American crackers right here?
Speaker 2: Florida panther Bro Florida Florida brothers scored two goals and he left.
Speaker 6: I think they won the whole ship last year. Yeah they tough. Oh they're losing this game. Or let's see hmm regular ship that one.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: When you really at the game, it's really hard to see what's going on. Okay, good save on accident. See a lot of this ship on accident. Bro, I ain't gonna lot of y'all.
Speaker 3: You just ken.
Speaker 2: Niggas just ain't smart. You just need a fat ass goalie. Goalie, Yeah, that would have called him. I put precious in the gold. See if she can't got clopp oh oh yeah, been moved with the fault. Now, I know that was a bad save.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I know a good save when I see one, but that he then moved with down fault.
Speaker 3: That was eleven seconds left.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 4: Second.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh my boyfriend to get fired. Damn, let's stop showing this man for man, the man lose his job. Then gave him two goals eleven seconds. He never play again. They get two goals in the whole game.
Speaker 3: Game four. Yeah, they gonna send his bitch back.
Speaker 1: No, man, man, you gotta get on that.
Speaker 2: Get your promo up, man, tell the promo code now broke the play gonna get you some freci it. Yeah, get your phone in. Tell Jill let him do it so he could do the pick. So wait till you get him. Yeah, I got Lebron James over twenty six and a half.
Speaker 1: He is. It's a goddamn elimination game.
Speaker 3: He got to go.
Speaker 2: He fin Damn No, I might take him on the season, maybe point three bounds in the seas.
Speaker 3: Remember Joe said he is a past first guy. Yeah, I show Joe.
Speaker 2: Not win the game on the line, bro, he finna make a statement at first floor forty Yeah, I got Lebron over for the call broken play.
Speaker 3: You got ball.
Speaker 6: Let's see Derek White over ten and a half. Oh yeah, yeah, that's a great point and it's a close out. Real quick shout outs before I do my prize picks like I did the shout out to the coach from ok See very smart high basketball IQ. Shout out to the NBA rest for letting the players talk shit and not calling texts only on physical plays.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that in the playoffs, that's how we like to see it.
Speaker 6: And Evan Mobley, Man, he went from making two hundred and twenty four million dollars on his contract to two hundred and sixty nine million dollars for winning Defensive Player of the Year, So shout out to him for getting that bag. And also, man, we've been showing highlights lately. Hopefully all appreciate them. We want to see some of y'all shit. Man, send in your highlights to at broken play show on IG. We won't give a ship if it's a highlight. If you shooting the ball in the basket at work, whatever it is, man, you've showed, you sent it in, We're gonna show it. We're gonna talk about it and put it on. So all that ship it's gotta be worth it. Highlights. I don't give if you got a highlight or whatever. Even if it's some titties that you feel like that you want to highlight, we're gonna see them being.
Speaker 3: Demonstrate the nab green.
Speaker 1: Judge the motherfucker like it's a dunk huntry.
Speaker 3: Ship. What would be a one?
Speaker 6: Now on some titties, the ones that point at the floor, I don't know you like nipples that point down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say it to Bill. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I just ain't never seen no set of just horrible titties to give one. I think five would be the light load.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one is crazy like yeah one light shut off a mangled yeah, like fishing in the car. I'm gonna Tyrese Halliburton over fifteen and a half rebounds and assists.
Speaker 4: Like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put on your phone, man, we appreciate you pulling up on them ticking ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, we had a good time again us.
Speaker 3: He ain't never missed, never missed.
Speaker 4: What you around the best man? Yeah that's Joe, what you do around the best standing.
Speaker 1: Put my Hey, we're good.
Speaker 2: But that's why we couldn't take you when you day. No boy that nigga pulled one of the camera put it in their pocket. We'll never find that much. Nobody ain't gonna know
Speaker 4: Single single