Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. Let's talk about marriage. Yes, I do put a post up. They got a lot of traction, very controversial. Marriage is a business decision. A successful marriage can be extremely fruitful. A bad marriage can be extremely painful. Choose your partner wisely. If you don't plan for an exit, it may be difficult and costly when the time comes.
Speaker 3: And in the comments, I'm sure I got a lot of backlash and I said women investors are better than me, and so I know they was at your head over this.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Some of the comments were that you know, you're taking the romance out of it, you're taking the secrecy out of it. It's a covenant by God. All the posts said was that it's a contract. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, But I don't believe even any religious texts it's talked about having a contract in marriage. So once you add a contract to it, now it becomes a business agreement that I'm not even saying that that is that that's a bad thing. But we just have to not go back to the apen. You just got the knowledge that it is what it is. Right. So it's like if you sign paperwork, and this is why you just can't get a divorce. Like it's just you can't just say, Okay, the relationship is not working out, it's over, we're done. You have to go through the court system to get a divorce. It's not it's you. Just even if it's amblicable, you still it still takes some time to get a divorce. If it was just done how it was done two thousand years ago, you would just have a witness say we're no longer married, it's over. Or you want to get married, you have a witness, you say you're married. I do you. You you make your your vows and the eyes of God, and now you're a union. So I'm not saying that marriage is a bad thing. I'm not saying that even the contract is a bad thing. But there is a contract. So when you enter a contract, you should be fully informed. Before you sign a contract, It's just like it's just like a record deal anything else. Right before you sign something, you should be fully informed of what you're signing. The marriage license, yeah, because that is not like you can just get out of that easily. It just doesn't work like that, and there's a lot that comes with it.
Speaker 4: True so much, I want to stay, but I'm not. I do.
Speaker 2: Why not? Why not? This is a safe place. YouTube chime in? How do you YouTube chime in? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I've enjoyed the show.
Speaker 3: I mean yes, Trader in investment has sitable risks, So this marriage, I think there needs to be protecting them both sides.
Speaker 4: The game is not fair.
Speaker 3: You got a load up, you know, be fair like once the court is get involved, that's a different ball game altogether.
Speaker 5: So try to a rocket. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think everybody should sign two years and then the third year be a player option.
Speaker 6: See if you want to renew player option. Well played there, I like that player option.
Speaker 2: What's this?
Speaker 6: I was on the side that it can be very fruitful. Money does come into it, but the union is the most important part. First, Uh, license or not? And so I think that.
Speaker 2: There's no license or not. You let me have a license, but you're not married.
Speaker 6: I think everybody needs to look at their own circumstances and make a wise decision for themselves. Marriage isn't for everyone, and I'm noticing that the more and more we travel that their opinion of marriage has changed. It's changed, and I think that might be a generational thing. I mean, we grew up, I could speak for us, like we grew up and we watched marriag in our households, growing up for better or for worse, and so there was that mindset of what marriage is supposed to be. But over the course of a generation that has changed, and I've become more over minded to the way that people are viewing what union is and whether it has.
Speaker 2: A contract or not.
Speaker 6: A lot of people say, we don't need that, we have love and that is not the most important thing. But there are business ramifications, right, and I know people don't want to think about it. I think people view it almost like we think about life insurance in a sense where it's like we don't we don't want to think about dying, but it's something that we have to prepare for. And marriage, I feel like it could be looked at the same way, like nobody wants to be divorced, but we should prepare if that day comes, and you can do that before you sign the paper. You can figure that out after. But marriage has changed, man, And I pray for my brothers and all my sisters out there that are looking for that absolute and apply anybody that's not looking for that and finding other ways to find companionship and union outside of legally being married.
Speaker 2: But is it a business decision or not?
Speaker 5: Yes, said that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't understand the feedback why it.
Speaker 5: Was I didn't even see any of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, marriage is a business decision. It's extremely awkward to have a conversation about breaking up when you know, I'm honest, I'm saying, somebody put that if you are, it's it's it's awkward to have a conversation about prenup or or the end of your relationship at the beginning of your relationship. That's an awful conversation. Now, it's extremely awkward, just to be honest, how many people really feel People say it all the time, but but like people not really even they Most people are not going to have a conversation of Okay, we're going to get married now if this marriage doesn't work out, this it's you better.
Speaker 4: Kanye did all the heavy lifting.
Speaker 5: We won't pre and up.
Speaker 7: We won't pre up.
Speaker 5: How many people do you know and have one though, I don't know two.
Speaker 2: I don't know any exactly. I don't know any bro exactly. One of these things that's talked about a lot. Nobody has a pre nup. Very few, probably one percent of the population has a pre nup. Probably one percent. Because it's awkward, most people know and a lot of people are just not even in the finance. But you should you this, this is the thing. You don't even have to be rich, Like at some point we got to have a divorced lawyer on here because like when I was a financial advisor, like talking about a quadro. A quadro is like when the court, you know, uh makes a judgment on all your financial situation. So your four one k people don't understand even your four one k. You might have a half a million dollars in your four to one k half.
Speaker 7: Do you think.
Speaker 4: Scotty Picken should have talked about that pre nup? Or no?
Speaker 2: Should he have?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the real lass dance Lars of Pippen undefeated because you want to have a conversation.
Speaker 6: Mike said he don't approve of it here markets doing what he's doing or though does not prove he's not supportive.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like like four one k half bank account half. But I'm just nobody thinks the average person. The average person thinking like I'm not a millionaire or I'm not rich, I don't have to worry about a prenup. Nobody's thinking in this era.
Speaker 3: The women need to be way more concerned about the prenup because most of the complaints be from men, bruh. For the women who getting into it, y'all better protect yourselves.
Speaker 4: Don't everybody go quiet at once?
Speaker 3: Listen and some of them are gonna be lurking at the best that's trying to come up on you. Yeah. I watched Market Mondays and all the uy l we we got similar minds.
Speaker 4: They don't fall for it. Told me I would find a like minded spouse here you tom me preing up day one.
Speaker 3: Let me see your TV in Marrior Trade check is and the Savors and if we sign a print up, if we get married, you better tell them off top.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna be crying up like Kelly Clarkson?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you gotta have on. This is one thing I learned in business. Nobody wants to have uncomfortable conversations, but sometimes you have to have an uncomfortable earners.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's what about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 7: It's like banking with.
Speaker 5: P and C Bank.
Speaker 6: It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association.
Speaker 5: Member a FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security cosation. So it's one of these things. I think it's important, even if you don't have a prenup, at least have a conversation of like, what's your expectations. Let's say this doesn't work out. What do you what do you what do you expect to get out of this? You might you might be surprised, might be surprised. I might say I expect nothing, I expect everything, and then sometimes people say things and then they change their mind. That happens all the time as well. But I I do think that marriage is extremely beneficial, and I think that from an economy stanoint. No, I'm just saying from a family standpoint. From an economic standpoint. Also, obviously two incomes are better than one income. You know, it helps, it helps a lot, even tax benefits. So I am pro. I'm pro marriage. I'm not. I don't want people to think that I'm anti the situation. I think question, I want to ask it, but I think I think it's extremely beneficial. But it's a probability, A high probability is not going to work out. So just all I'm saying is just be prepared. That's all preparation. Preparation because because on the flip side to it, when they don't talk about it, just like marriage can be beneficial, a bad marriage can can sink your ship. The force child support at some point we got to have a real tax evasion we talked about with some people. At some point we got to have a real conversation about child support. This this, this is the this is this is the tax on black men unproportionately. That's disproportionately, that's crippling people economically.
Speaker 5: That's a real conversation.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a very real conversation. Nobody, nobody wants to talk about that. That's a conversation. I would love.
Speaker 6: I would like to like moderate that conversation. We're yeah, I would I would.
Speaker 5: Because I like, I have peers who are that pay child support.
Speaker 6: And it's a conversation that, like like you said, is disproportionately catered to affecting men, and we need to get to the bottle of why, like from a legality standpoint, economic standpoint, what that.
Speaker 3: It goes back to that conversation on Okay, I'll ask a question if every parent had an agreement to pay each other. Or let's say dad pays mom child support and they didn't go through the state. How much in that revenue with the state lose as a result because they're investing the money that comes into child support pool.
Speaker 4: Mess up the in floid the funds. If you're going to invest the funds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, child support is is a very bad it's a very bad system, extremely extremely flawed. Nobody wins, that's the thing about it. Nobody wins in the child support. Just the state wins. Well, yeah, that's probably the only person. But it creates such division and such animosity between men and women. Most of the time, the women are not getting enough money to even make a difference in their life. The men the money is actually life so the woman. The money that the women get most of the time is not life changing. The money that is taken from a man's check life is life changing. So nobody wins. That's a spread. Nobody wins. You can't even you can't, you can't even live somewhere because seven hundred dollars a month, like six hundred dollars a month is like now, that's crippling you. And then in the grand scheme of things. Six hundred dollars a month is is not gonna like it's not It helps raise a child, but if you got a child, that's not gonna change your life. You still gotta work your job, you still gotta work over time, you still gotta do every so you're still doing every single thing. So it doesn't really necessarily change your life, but it cripple somebody else's life. And if you don't pay it, you go to jail, and then when you come out or they take your license, all kinds of different things.
Speaker 5: Supports forwards, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Microsoft CEO expects for their revenue to double by twenty thirty, so for everyone invests in the Apple and Microsoft Satia is on a war path as well, so he'll be able to make his child support that down moment hanging Sometimes it's that situation.
Speaker 2: So just be mindful for all the young all the young people watching women and men, just be mindful of that because sometimes you know, you do things and you can't really reverse the course of action. It's one of these things unfortunately that can set you back in life, you know. Being like I said, that's why I'm pro marriage, because being a single parent is not beneficial for anybody. It's not it's not beneficial for anybody to be a single parent and including the child. So this is an economic problem that affects everybody and hurts every single person. It hurts the child, hurts the mother to follow, and it's something that when you talk about finances and you know generational wealth, this is one of the things that can clip that early and you sometimes you can never recover from it. So definitely, yeah, we have a special. Maybe we have like a like a dateline special, we have like a special special relationships special. We'll talk about alimony, we'll talk about divorce, we'll talk about child support. Then we'll talk about the benefits as well. We'll talk about the tax benefits that you get for being married. We'll talk about different programs that's beneficial. But even like when you sign up to daycare, like you know that you get you get hurt. If it's two incomes, sometimes it's like you gotta the one income is more beneficial than two incomes one alone.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. That Yeah.
Speaker 3: One day I'm gonna do like maybe an episode all the ways that America takes money away from us while they tell us not to invest. We went through five streams right there. Let's not even talk about private school or education for kids. Like the multiople on that business alone has went up fifteen hundred percent in the last twelve thirteen years.
Speaker 5: The daycare play is insane, insane, insane. If you have it, you're gonna pay. If you don't, it's subsidized, that's somebody's gonna pay.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: So yeah, well, they said to earn your alimony.
Speaker 2: Earn your alimony.
Speaker 4: That's funny. Say listen, crazy, how does y'all gotta watch out?
Speaker 7: Because that's the play too.
Speaker 4: Help you build something up.
Speaker 7: This is the real player.
Speaker 4: You gotta watch out.
Speaker 3: You don't have anything, you rad you find somebody to help you build it and takes seventy percent on the back end.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's the other venture capital. That's the other b capital.
Speaker 2: The ear your alimony place easy you go to, you go to South Beach, you go to West Hollywood, you go to you know all of these different places.
Speaker 4: You love socer serious man, but that isn't that's the strategy.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about. I'm talking about Sandy Springs. Sandy Springs and you just wait. It's like it's like fishing. Just wait, stay out, stay out long enough. You gonna catch. You're gonna catch. You're gonna catch a fish.
Speaker 7: Fish some suckers on the vestment. You just wait, you just wait.
Speaker 4: You'll apply too much pressure.
Speaker 2: The fact you go to all these offens that you see your leisure and just go to the clubs see the same people facts intentionally, intentionally. He's not lying, bro, intentionally, he's not lying. This is all over the world, back world twiceide of the world to I can't wait to go back. All you need is one one somebody, somebody that's it.
Speaker 6: He needs one flawless one's victory, the shooting guard for the you name it, somebody on the team, you name it, Yeah, fill in the blank.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,