Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your loaw glasses, Malone.
Speaker 2: That soft connective tissue is like slow, that's like the slowest growing tissue.
Speaker 1: And so motherfuckers get an ACL tier, you know, a ligament, a simple ligament tear and be out for a year and not to attendant and in some goofy world they had to literally replace the tendont. I thought I was gonna be up and fully function, no faster, Like I don't watch sports all the time.
Speaker 2: It was a shocking miscalculation.
Speaker 1: I don't know how did I get that completely fucking.
Speaker 2: Wrong, Probably because I haven't heard of a guy get their protiller redone and come back now. No once or twice. It's hard to hurt those things though.
Speaker 1: In sports. You know what's funny, There was a player I think I told you about this. There was a player from OKC Andre Roberson. Roberson was like a super great defender. You know, defensive is intellect, but it really requires a little his defense, excuse me, a level of like athleticism. And he's out of the NBA at this point. Yeah, he's young, like twenty. I think he gotta be like twenty seven. Now, see how what Andre Robertson is, He would be only thirty one now. But this happened a while ago. Yeah, this happened a while ago. He's been out of the NBA. Well, he played for the He played seven games for Oklahoma City in twenty nineteen twenty twenty. He played for five games for Brooklyn twenty twenty to twenty twenty one. And he had got hurt back in seventeen. Yeah, so I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. You've been peeping all the stuff that's been happening with the the kid that got murdered, the little kid that murdered, the man that was punching on his mom um.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: So in Chicago, a lady was arguing with another adult. This lady might have been probably in her thirties, maybe forties, and she was arguing with another adull meal inside of a h like a chicken facility, like they was eating some food.
Speaker 2: I chicken facility. Well, it sounds like you said, chicken facility. I'm picturing like a place where they send all the chickens and like, you know, kill him and feather them.
Speaker 1: So her name is Carlicia Hood. That was her name. She's thirty five.
Speaker 2: Gotcha just say this here charges dropped against mom and fourteen year old son and killing a man at hot talk stand.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it was at some kind of location where I get yeah, good have been hot.
Speaker 2: Carlsha Hood, Cook County, State of Turning, Kim Fox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, Carlisha Hood was arguing with the man. His name was Jeremy Brown. Jeremy was thirty two, and they were arguing. And I don't know what they was arguing about. They have all kinds of theories. I'm really careful with the news. But they were arguing, and this is the part that was on the video. They were arguing and it started being name calling, and it started being threats like, man, I'm gonna knock you out. You say something else, I'm gonna knock you out. So the whole time, at this point, the fourteen year old son is watching the argument. Yeah, so Jeremy says, Jeremy Brown says to Carlisha, like, if you say something else, I'm gonna knock you out. On my grandmother, you say something else, I'm gonna knock you out. And she said something, so he cocked back and swung on this lady. People, when I tell you, he fucking hit this lady with like a real punch, like a video all the way back. It's a video. He copped back and hit this lady with a real punch. Boom. Then did it again boom, and tried to hit her boom the third time. The fourteen year old son come out with the pistol and hit him boom, boom. Right, yeah, So what's not on tape is what happened after where he was supposed to walk off and the mom was like finishing, finished, finished, finished this man. So the kid come back and put one in and he finished the job, kill him. And the mom was supposed to have tried to take the gun from the sun to shoot Jeremy's girlfriend, who they say was inciting the situation. She was inciting the whole confrontation. Yes, so when they first arrested Carlicia Hood and their son, it was like, yeah, you guys, are they charged it with the you know, murder both of them. They said the idea was she told her son to get a gun and kill his man. And then the video comes out and I think it becomes obvious that it was a little bit more trickier than that where this man was really punching on his mom in front of him and you're a fourteen year old boy. Yeah, so today they dropped the charges and I just thought that that was you know, I get it, but you you, I noticed so many people because talking about how they understood, like this is one of the few times where violence happened and people understood. And I think it's because it was a woman, you know, in a fight with the man. Sure, right, So it made me think about something really deep that that's been on my mind, and we talked about it, which is morals. Morals? Is it fair to say, do you believe religion is responsible for most people's morals? They're moral compass?
Speaker 2: H Yeah, probably first most Yeah, first religion, second law, maybe vice versa for a lot, but in general.
Speaker 1: Right, So it goes back to that conversation where I was saying, we're not even intellects, you know, you and I guys who think make time to read, you know, the natural gift that we have, we can decipher a greater sense of morality to me, or we could actually bend it and make it our bitch, just you know, yeah, for easy understanding. But people like us formulate do you think the law formulates your uh, your.
Speaker 2: Morality formulates my decision making. I wouldn't say it formulates my morality.
Speaker 1: What would be a law that you would actually be like morally, I don't agree with this law, but it's a law, So I still want to make this decision.
Speaker 2: Every law that has to do with escalating the penalty for some stupid crime because it could potentially lead to another crime that already exists.
Speaker 1: So, like, I know what you're talking about. Before everybody listen, give them my idea.
Speaker 2: I'll give two quick examples. We're going to give you a whole lot of time for selling drugs because selling drugs can often lead to people getting killed. Well, getting killed is already illegal, or killing someone's already illegal, so you know, same with like drunk driving, Well it's only a problem if you hit somebody, at which point charge them then. Or you know, carrying a gun in California have to follow all bazillion different rules. It's like, less you shoot somebody, a gun is just just a thing. So there's all kinds of heightened perceptions of these crimes that lead to other things that are already illegal on their own. There's that morally. I think some of the statutory rape stuff, if you charge it, We're like, you're talking about an eighteen year old and a seventeen or nineteen and a seventeen year old something like that. It's like, what are we really talking about?
Speaker 1: Should be the same school, should be common sense eventually. M it is weird that somebody at somebody nineteen years old in California, you could go to prison messing with someone seventeen years old, but somebody sixty years old can't go to prison for messing with somebody nineteen years old. Yeah, that is a bit creepy.
Speaker 2: It is a little weird, and you know, from state to state. I don't know if it's still true, but I was just saying that there's a Netflix special called Keep Stay Sweet or something. It's about the polygamists that were on the border of Arizona and Utah and then moved to Texas. And I guess they moved to Texas because they had issues with not the polygamy itself, but younger girls getting married to these older guys. So they said, oh, well you can be sixteen and get married in Texas, so you can marry a girl a sixteen at Texas, but you can't fuck one at seventeen at California.
Speaker 1: Eight Yeah, yeah, that is crazy. I tell people that all the time when you look at all of the states. First of hold on, no ceilings, no ceilings, yelling the spot, my man, Peter doing what we do for me, fly on the wall for this, get a bar. It is weird that every state is different. Yeah, like literally California and Nevada is eighteen and sixteen. Yeah yeah, but is there really a moral compass about fucking some girl? Like no, like literally right now, once she has a period, you know what I mean, she enters womanhood, right So yeah, I mean that's the nature of things. But I get it if somebody's you know, they had their period at eleven, twelve, thirteen, even fourteen, right where it's like, eh, you're in middle school. But what somebody gets into high school and they start, you know, discovering their sexuality and their goal is to attract men. You know, when we was in high school, think about the girls knew the difference from niggas that didn't have no money. They start looking for niggas with cars, you know what I mean? They started looking for me and they could give them something. So you know, women are already you know, intellectually or or they mature faster than we do.
Speaker 2: Maybe I the more I examine that idea, I mean physically, yeah they do.
Speaker 1: I don't think mental If you think mentality, they mature faster. This is gonna sound like a sexist remark. So I know you don't care, but forgive me, if you listen to this, you haven't a dunner. I'm not trying to offend you. This is just an observation. Doesn't mean it's correct. It's just mine. I feel like women mature faster, but they also peak sooner.
Speaker 2: That's fair, that's certainly fair.
Speaker 1: Like if you like a woman eighteen, like a woman's seventeen, sixteen, seventy eighteen, that could just be like super mature. They are up on the world. They understand the value of a guy with a car, a guy who has money, stuff that we don't even look at yet. When we sixteen seventeen eighteen, we are not worried about a woman that cooks. We not like can you cook? When we sixteen, like, oh she could cook? We don't even think like that. Women are already up on. Can he give me a ride to school? Can he take me to get McDonald's? Can he feed me like they're up on that we ain't worried about nothing? Is you cute? And can I get some with John? But I think what I realize is I know women who have grown up that's older than me, that been giving me the same advice that they gave me when they were thirty that they're giving me at fifty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, they if maturity has a scale of one to ten, they might get to three faster, but they never touch four.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's something we're gonna have to investigate with women, because I just feel like women give the same old game. That's why I talk because even you meet somebody fit about girl, find you a nigga with a car that's gonna take care of you, they be saying that shit to the last days.
Speaker 2: And they don't even understand what that what that means I mean. And the funny part about the statutory thing is they're not mentally capable of being able to make that decision.
Speaker 1: I have not all.
Speaker 2: Believe that's the that's the the idea behind the law, right. I have a whole basket of women that I know who got knocked up by somebody in their thirties because they thought that he was gonna take care of him. Because they don't even understand the concept of vetting character. Like you're gonna tell me, like, like, that's the worst case scenario outcome if you're fourteen, Oh what if? What if you get saddled with some guys kitties leaves you well, just that shit in their thirties. I mean, they basically the only governor on a woman's sexuality and their risk of that happening to them is menopaus. That's the only governor that have tolerate me. Say all the shit you want, Huh, I said, say all not talking to you, I'm just meaning in the general ether, say all the shit you want.
Speaker 1: No. No, But if you think about it, And we've talked about this a lot lately because it's been on my mind, But in California under the age eighteen, you cannot consent to sex with someone over the age eighteen, Like they say, you are not mentally capable to make this consideration if you're seventeen to decide if you want to sleep with someone nineteen or if you're sixteen to decide to sleep with someone if you're eighteen. But at sixteen and fifteen, you're capable to make a decision if you want an abortion alone. You don't need any permission. You can make a sex change decision on your own. I'm telling you, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I'll make it even more new.
Speaker 1: I'm in here like the kid got insurance.
Speaker 2: I'll make it even more nuanced. You're if you're a girl, you're sixteen, you are not able to conceptualize consent with having sex with the boy who's nineteen, but you're able to conceptualize having given consent to have sexual the boy who's sixteen.
Speaker 1: I guess they look at it like two kids making a bad decision.
Speaker 2: Oh well in that case, yeah, game on right.
Speaker 1: Fuck what's the legal age you can sit in Florida?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'm way past it.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, I'm too old for it, and I'm too old to get close to being able to solicit it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I feel. I ain't seen no hot eighteen year old girl in a long time, been alone time since I seen a hot eighteen year oldl I was like, man, that girl is hot.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen a hot eighteen year old girl that I could get their attention without a tranquilizer dark gun, I'll tell.
Speaker 1: You that much. See I could. I still get younger girls that be attracted to me. So they still because I'd be looking like girl, I babysit, you man, not me, I stick girl eighteen nineteen. I'd be a girl, I baby, sit you what you talking about?
Speaker 2: Girls?
Speaker 1: Sit about here? There you're gonna do for me? Hey, I used to have a girl probably about eight years ago, nine years ago, right, I was thirty five forty three now, so like it used to be a girl that used to be only that was like nineteen and twenty, and I used to be looking at her like at thirty five. I felt like I was just entirely too old for this girl. And see, I think that was my moral compass kicking in because she could have been attracted physically. I think she did have a little body. She was cute for me, and she would be talking nasty and and it's funny because I would be looking at her like, girl, please, if you don't gonna sit down somewhere with that, the fuck you're gonna do? And That's how I know I was getting old because when I started looking at her, like, what the fuck you gonna do? You can't do nothing but give me some pussy and all you're gonna do. You know when you first young, you women just be fucking fast when they're young. Yeah, in they mind, everything is fast and hard. They don't have no real sensual shit. So morally, like how I set my mind at that time, it just didn't make no fucking sense, like what are you gonna I can get pussy from all kind of women. At this point in my life when I was thirty five years I didn't get pussy from some cold motherfuckers. But it was like I just didn't get it. So what I want to talk to you about with this whole concept, right, is so you understand why if a fourteen year old boy sees a thirty two year old man physically assaulting in thirty five your old mother, why that fourteen year old boy could shoot somebody? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you can do that anyway. I mean, typically it'sn't part of self defense intervening on a crime of you know, significant physical consequence.
Speaker 1: I don't have no idea how self defis work because honestly, it's not a law I would ever the law can govern how I defend myself. I won't even waste time. And you know, maybe if I was in prison, I would have to investigate that law, but I wouldn't even waste time to determine defending myself based off of what the State of California thinks. Yeah enough to know when you know, morally, I am advanced enough to know when my life is in danger. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I've said with regard to like, I believe that you're indemnified in a lot of states and to various degrees most anywhere, honestly, depending upon the degree in circumstance.
Speaker 1: I thought I was confused because it was a kid, you know, and it wasn't. He wasn't the one thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think, like, if there's a serious beating happening between like my two neighbors and I shoot the aggressor, I don't think I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble for that.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 2: I believe that's true. I know that might not be fifty states true. I feel like it kind of is because you can intervene with deadly force, and I believe in a well.
Speaker 1: I know, in California, if somebody whipping your homeboy ass and you shoot him, you can't claim self defense. I don't give for how much they get in they asked for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that California. Like for example, Florida. If I see a dark figure who broke into my house and I shoot him and they happened to not be facing me at the time, not a big deal in Florida. Huge deal in California.
Speaker 1: Gotta roll that nig over when you're on the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I shoot him in the front pick up, shoot him through the chest, and then say he must have spun when I hit him the first time of the chest and I just shot him.
Speaker 1: Okay, what if it was would you feel that same exact way if that was a fourteen year old boy defending his father being assaulted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't feel I don't have a problem with it. If he if he went back, if the guy was like wounded and gonna survive, and then you go back and put one of the guy's forehead, that's a different conversation.
Speaker 1: You know, even even even to me, that you better finish your motherfucker that you shoot because the motherfucker come back and shoot you.
Speaker 2: That's true. But legal, that's that's a that's something that's that moral.
Speaker 1: Legal, moral company. That's greater than that's greater than the legal standings.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, the law doesn't consider future.
Speaker 1: Risk except when it's on their behalf. Mm hmm, Like you just talked about it when we first started this conversation. Whereas like they're like, well, you know what set of drugs might lead somebody killing you, so we gotta punish you hard for this. Yeah, you know, man, when you just sold some drugs, it's not a big deal. Take this two years. Go ahead about your bit. No, they like, this could cause all kinds of other trouble in the future. So we're gonna show you. Now you sold the white powder from the wrong plant. Had it been from wheat, you'd have been funny. Shit, I don't know. We got somebody in jail right wheat a week? Oh yeah yeah. And then they say refine wheat, which is probably worse than cocaine.
Speaker 2: I think that's a bit of a stretch.
Speaker 1: Refine wheat, Yeah, refining it rich weed is probably worse than cocaine. I take my chance on I tell you that that that that pasteurized milk that homoda and then they overpasteurize it like they like, this is the thing about greed, right, they don't have a good idea, and they'd be like, you know what, if we do it a little bit more, we can make more money. If we do it a little bit more, we can make even more money. And next thing, you know, some milk that you supposed to only heat up to ninety degrees is heated up to two hundred and ten. They now it don't go. It don't expire because it ain't milk. You didn't a lot of that motherfucker to make it milk. And then people wonder people running around this motherfucking thing and ain't lactose and tolerant. Then you're not lactose in tolery. That's shit.
Speaker 2: Don't want you don't want your milk to last forever, because then you're selling less milk. And that, to me is one of those lazy government employee things where they're just like, well, I mean, if we're gonna allow ten parts per million of microbial whatever, I think we should lower it to one. I should get a promotion. This is a great idea on my part.
Speaker 1: For real. That's how they be thinking dog, then people will be having some fucked up ideas. I thought about it too, right from the moral standpoint, I was like, so they thought to themselves, well, we need to stop people from growing there on food, but we need to provide food from everybody, so we're gonna grow. But then it's like, well, if we put it on the shelves and it only last two weeks, you know, we can't get it everywhere. So instead of figuring out a way to get it to people faster, they was like, no, what we're gonna do is kill all the live and active invitamins and minerals ingredients in it, and then that way we can ship it wherever we want to and everybody got food. At that point, it's no longer fucking food. Yeah, it's no fucking longer food. Okay, back to the point, So if little man shot a dude that was beating up his dad, would that morally makes sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if it was his friend getting beat up like that?
Speaker 2: I mean, are we talking to me? The lion isn't any of those other variables. It's like, its are we talking a little fade? Are we talking someone's getting I mean malled bad?
Speaker 1: This was only three punches. There was some good shots, though. This nigga swung their motherfuckers. I would have whooped his ass recipes, Jeremy, I'm sorry, and I don't mean to disrespect. You're your fan, bro, But throwing him wide ass punched like that caught that shot and upper cut at the dog shot out the men. That man had been in the hospital fucking with me with a uppercut. But I'm saying he was punching the shit out of this lady. I mean he cocked back. He cocked that motherfucker back to Texas and threw it to Florida. Yeah, you know what I mean. And it was like a shot, and then he repositioned himself. He lost balance. He threw the fucking shot so hard and he wasn't swinging like. It wasn't a wide, loopy shot. It was like a straight shot, like boom, like he accurately threw it. So I thought it was weird morally how you could see how it would make sense for a fourteen year old boy to defend his adult mother against a male aggressor that was thirty two years old. But you don't understand how somebody fourteen years old could defend their friend that's fifteen years old when he's being assaulted.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing I like, the biggest issue with you know, people's interpretation of justice in you know, the United States now and throughout history largely is the subjectivity of application. So if you're going to be that circumstantial in determining is this or is this not even a crime, then you're dealing with now factors where it's like, well, that was a me at fourteen. I was a little boy at fourteen. I had friends of mine at fourteen who are a lot more grown, you know, so we're going to be judged differently. You know, you have to create sort of a lowest common denominator standard to be able to define that line of legal versus not just just just for the future fairness of the application you know thereof so to speak, Uh.
Speaker 1: The way I see it, if somebody was attacking my homeboy, do I think it's fair to killing you know what? Let me tell you this, if you stomping my homeboy head, you might get popped. Like if you win in a fight and you stomping my homeboy head, I might not come knock you off of him. I might at that point pop the dog shit out of you, because I think niggas get out of control sometimes. I think sometimes people will be winning a fight and they go too far. Like the problem with most human beings is they don't know how to fight. They don't understand that it's a physical dispute that needs solvy. Most people get entirely too out of control, like they're winning a fight and they don't know when to stop. It's like, you want to fight, the fighter is over. Like if you able to stomp somebody's head, the fight is over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of those things where like human adrenaline is more like the combustion engine then the electric engine. You know, you you fight like a tesla. As soon as the foot's off the break, the acceleration stops off, the gas is done. Whereas a lot of people, you know that the adrenaline it's like a blown up balloon and then it slowly goes. You know, you take your foot off the gas, you're still rolling, flying everywhere.
Speaker 1: And that's when they get the wildest. After the you already won, this motherfucker is on the ground and the balloons is you let the you take the motherfuckers go crazy, start stomping motherfucker's head. Fine, bro, you want to fight, you want to fight, And to me, that's where I start to question. I could never align myself with the standard human beings morality.
Speaker 2: And you know what an interesting factoid that relates to this, The most adrenal emotion and the human experience is fear. M you probably carried a little less fear. I think in a lot of fights and some people scared of death, that adrenaline thing cranks to the max and they just.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if I could rate, if I could, uh, you know, compare somebody fear. But I'm super fear every time i'm fighting. But that's also why I'm super scared when i'm fighting. But that's also why I fight good. Yeah, because it makes all my like I go into my spidy senses, like I'm super aware, I'm super alert, I'm super mindful because I know it's dangerous, you know what I mean. So now when you throw a punch, like I'm I'm already looking for everything, like you know what I'm saying. And that's what made me a pretty decent person with my hands. So I just thought about this and it's been on my mind a lot where it's like at which place, Like am I wrong for having a greater sense of morality or believing my sense of morality is greater than where every the legal system is. Let's say California's like, if you can understand it, if you can understand how afforty you old boy? You didn't say the average human being didn't say, hey, go rush that man that's hitting my mama, Go heat him upside the head with the guns so we can live to see another day. None of those things. I don't see them in the comments, you know, very rarely as people saying, oh he was wrong. Most people understood like, oh, this man deserved to die because he assaulted somebody's mother. Well what about when you were in the streets and you feel like that over a friend that you grew up with your whole life.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I mean the law that everybody is believes that their morality is different than the law. The law is the median, It's the high point of the bell curves. It's drafted by elected officials, written down knowing if I go a little too far this way, I'm not gonna get relected. I go a little too far the other way. I'm not get re elected. I was voted in narrowly because of my opinion on this law. It's sort of the calculated average of the population of the area.
Speaker 1: What do you think is the most miss What do you think the most false perception of morality is when it comes to conservative people? Ah, boy, folks that are considered conservatives or Republicans because they don't have to be the same.
Speaker 2: But I would say in general, they're more so like, well, the law says blank, so you need to be mindful of that throughout the situation, and they're less conscious as a whole of circumstantial considerations.
Speaker 1: To create the consistency of the law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like, you know, I think one example is it would be like you could look at like a like an NFL player gets into with his girlfriend's girlfriend being maniac. I know girls like that. You know girls like that. There's a maniac which is.
Speaker 1: Out there running around women. They go crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some of them aren't quite so small either. So it's like, yeah, oh you should you should have chances current services.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not with that. Yeah, yeah, I'm looking for about none of that ship it pems what happened now in that situation. First off, I'm not gonna be arguing with no lady and no goddamn hot dog standing no chicken.
Speaker 2: I know how that happens too. I'll bet you. I'll bet you he said something about sour crowd's don't say it about my crowd, and she says something about his dick, but he really say something about the hot dog. Leave my winger alone, leave my crowd out of this. My crowd and sour and next thing you know, they fight.
Speaker 1: You're a sick man dog. I'm starting to think how sick you really are, bro, because like somebody really got knocked down and you like yo. But that reminds me.
Speaker 2: I had that joke at the three minute mark. I sat on that for twenty eight recording.
Speaker 1: Oh you tried to let the move come back to where you get the joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny, Steve Harvey said, this is great. Steve Harvey was on Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians and Cars getting Coffee. He said, the thing the public doesn't know is when something tragic happens. We got the jokes that night.
Speaker 1: You know what I believe it, like when all this shit was going on, with the fucking little that little submersible with how you pronounce that it's submersible whatever it's called, right with the submarine and shit, the jokes was coming out in real time, and at that point I had already realized like, oh, these people dead. Yeah, but like people had jokes. Good lord. I'm like, yo, it's like five or six people that's that's dead.
Speaker 2: And think about this. There's really not a good case where you could make about the people in that little submarine thing and say well, they had it coming to them. You could say it was risky, but you can this guy say this guy had coming to him.
Speaker 1: What's weird is most people really feel like that, They like, why the fuck would you do that? And I'm like, you know, most people are living life, like you know what I mean. They're trying to find fantastic adventures and and and things that are really tough to do. You know, women is the queen of trying to go do something that's the hell of a first date. Take somebody on the commercible to see the Titanic. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, So I bet you that shit different Now she's like, oh I wish I wouldn't have. Did you know you take a woman on the first date, that motherfucker that fuck get the tripping She's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and think about how many people died in pursuit of the successful trial and error invention process of post the submarine and the airplane. You know, if you don't take a chance, you know, you don't.
Speaker 1: You know wise at the other end of those chances. Yeah, well you could come up show. That's people came up show.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That's why they pay so much when you take the chance and do it right here.
Speaker 1: You gotta pay me because I'm risking my life mm hmm. And the dude actually owns the company. I think he's the owner. He was he was, you know, controlling the sub and ship and he died too, they said on the owner submerged. But that was fucking crazy. Yeah, would you do something like that?
Speaker 2: No. I went in one of those little submarine things. I can't remember for it was. I was probably like middle school age. I don't know where. We would have been Hawaii with like a lot of our family, and it went to like one hundred feet you know, somewhere.
Speaker 1: That's kind of that type of pressure on top of you it was pretty deep, yes, that type of see. I was explaining this to the homies, to Hoop Homies and Ship, and I was telling them one of the truest expressions that they say is outer space has been more explored than the ocean, because I don't think people understand. And it's funny because I was explaining this to brand and I was telling them, I was like, yo, outer space is like infinite distance. They say there's a number, but the thought of it is infinite distance, right, And going to the moon is I think, like, how far is the moon the moon?
Speaker 2: This is to the Moon is seventeen thousand miles.
Speaker 1: It's something silly. This is to the Moon from Earth the average Okay, it's two hundred and thirty eight thousand miles away. Okay, two hundred and forty thousand miles, gotcha from what human beings understand right now? And they all agree to this point. The deepest part of the ocean is the Marianna's Trench, right, Yes, that mother fuck is seven miles down and ain't nobody been down there?
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 1: And I'm saying I don't think nobody been to the moon. I think motherfucker's is lying because one thing about white folks, Pete, they don't never go nowhere once. They don't do that once. Shit, they only go somewhere once. And actually, no, I ain't take I take that back. They not going somewhere once because if you tell them not to come back, the motherfucker's gonna come back with some guns.
Speaker 2: Well that was the point. If there were people there telling them not to come back, then and know there was something there that was valuable, so.
Speaker 1: They would way back fast. Good point. It's shit.
Speaker 2: They went up there and it was like, you know, quite frankly, it was just us in the Russia's even trying to get here.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm thing nobody here. So but I'm saying for sure, it's motherfucking space stations. That's yeah, hundreds of miles above the sea level. Yeah, we ain't been to the Marianas Trench. And I was explaining that shit to her, like the sheer pressure that you would have to withstand going deep into the ocean. There's not many vessels even where the Titanic is. I think that shit is only two and a half miles down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's only.
Speaker 1: Ten submarines in the whole fucking world. That was one of them. So nine, Yeah, that means that that motherfucker they said that motherfucker was diving and it happened right when the start forgetting because it's not a joke. But so it's nine submarines in the whole world that can go to an alf I don't even know if there's a sub that can go to the bottom of the Marianna's trench.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's not. I'm not even sure if there is a like a camera, yeah, like it'd have to be obviously, Yeah, a solid device probably could be done. But yeah, I don't know. I don't think it's I mean, it has probably doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: And that motherfucker p ain't number seven miles down. Yeah, that shit ain't nowhere, nigga. We could walk seven miles seven much fuck about seven seven and a half miles. It ain't nowhere. And don't nobody go fuck with them animals or the motherfucker sharks and all that shit down there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pressure is one thousand times greater than standard atmospheric pressure. It is fifteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty PSI. I believe that's pounds for square.
Speaker 1: And I don't think people really know what that means. That is crack. But think about it, it's all that water. People forget how heavy water is because we so used to being at the top of it, you know what I mean, Like when you be in a swimming pool, Like motherfuckers don't really drown because they don't know how to swim. They drown because they panic. Because really, if you think about it, you really wouldn't drown you if you just relax, You're just kind of be floating in the fucking water. Yeah, you ain't gonna just drown if you lay on your back and water, if I remember.
Speaker 2: Correctly, you would just float if you still have air.
Speaker 1: I'm saying you only don't have air because your ass start to panic and you start overbreathing, start kicking, your tiring yourself out. Yeah, that's why motherfucking a motherfucker five foot could drown in three feet water because they didn't stress, theyselfs out and tired theyself out and then they just it's over. Yeah. Yeah, but if you think about it, you don't really got to kick your legs if you lay on your back and water, especially ocean water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ocean water, especially assuming it's uh, what do you call it? Smooth enough on the top?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, note half, it's waves. You're just done. But I'm saying you don't know how heavy water is because we're always at the top of it. Yeah, imagine if a motherfucker just start pouring pounds of water on top of you.
Speaker 2: Well, have you ever tried to, like, have you ever swam downward? Like been out in the ocean? Always swammed down?
Speaker 1: You feel the pressure the ears straight.
Speaker 2: You feel the pressure at eight feet like, yeah, ever.
Speaker 1: At a fee You're right, it is because I had an a feet pool growing up in the count so Yo. Yeah, you start swimming to that bottom, it takes you a few times to even get used to that. Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as soon as my feet aren't feeling air anymore, I'm pretty much feeling it in my head if I'm going downward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that ain't number eight punk ass feet. Yeah. We went swimming at the Olympic pool, I think it was at the Coliseum and it was like ten feet and I remember just touching the bottom like that was a fucking like. I was only one out of probably two hundred people in the pool that could touch the bottom of the of the tenth with my hand. Yeah, went down and touch it. Most motherfuckers wouldn't just touch it with their feet, let alone trying to twim food all of that water to get to the bottom. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So as somebody who don't really believe in religion or don't believe in God, you would you agree that religion is needed for the average person to exist in a decent space.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I'm very pro religion. It's not for you, yeah, I just I just have a hard time with the believing in God part and I don't care enough to dive into it personally, you know. But I think the framework of you know, the discipline says Judeo Christian value system as they call it. Yeah, there's there's nothing that that that's written down in those books where I go, well that's ridiculous, And there's some of the mythological acts, you know stuff, but it's like by and large, like they'll shot not killed bullshit. No, you probably shouldn't. In general. I don't think everybody should be just doing that all the time.
Speaker 1: I think Constantine and that council where genius is because they understood people struggle to follow people who just try to live correctly. You know, people struggle to follow people who just try to live correctly. They need a superhero. Yeah, they need a superhero. They need somebody like somebody always say that Glas, how could you believe in God? Or how could you believe in Jesus? You know he turned water in the wine And I'm like, well, maybe the story just got told short. Oh well he used this many fishes to feed your all these people. Well what if he made the first dude that made tunea salad sandwich. You only need a cracker and one scoop of that tune. The things you could do with fish you could make. You know, if it was tuna, you could make tunea salad sandwich and then like ten fish one scoop on a cracker. That might hold you over for a day or two. Especially back then when food was like more nutritious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when there was wine, you know, floating around. You know, people get tuckered out of you.
Speaker 1: Say, where about you drunk? Anyway, you ain't gonna get hungry to you.
Speaker 2: That's another. But a cocktail party or irves and a wine people over for hours.
Speaker 1: Over there, lying and talking. They keep they keep suching with these little dumb.
Speaker 2: Mass was a big ass fucking fundraiser problem. It was a gala.
Speaker 1: The reason morality has been on my mind is I'm really struggling to accept where hip hop is going mm hmm. And I mean hip hop in the truest form of street urban culture. I don't care where that street urban culture is. I don't care if it's in Chicago. I don't care if it's in you know, Gainesville. Like I am truly a representative of all street urban culture. Like I believe in people figuring out how to survive in their conditions. People always ask me, do I advocate for the violence, and I'm like, I don't advocate for the violence of any human being. But I also understand motherfuckers is crazy pete, and they're gonna figure out a way to fight. Ever since there's been two human beings on this motherfucker, they found some reason to fight. Yeah, So I am not getting into what's wrong with human beings and not knowing how to exist in a peaceful place. I refuse to waste my time. I refuse to rally for it. I don't rally for shit that don't make sense to me. Like when people be like, oh, glads, you know you should do a peace treaty. I'm like, okay, well, how long we last for the peace treaty? What's the goal? Oh? You know its permanent? I'm like, okay, that's just stupid. Like why am I asking for peace when I know what's wrong and why motherfuckers ain't at peace? I would we be better off trying to go find four thousand jobs and then coming back saying, hey, we got a career for you and let peace work it self out once you bring value to some man's life who don't have value. I don't waste my I don't dream about getting paid. The dog Pound Song told me when I was fourteen years old. I don't like to dream about getting paid. I believe him. I believe him. I don't neither. I don't so I don't dream about obtainable things. I always tell people, how do you dream about a Bentley? That shit is a car that they mass produce, that's not a one off? How many motherfuckers got Bentley's? Why the fuck would you? Why would we dream about another person's life? How do you we dream about something that has a blueprint in the road map? To get there. I dream to go to Vegas. Nigga is right there. I dream to have a million dollars. It's right there. So I don't dream about it. And that's how I feel about morality. I don't care what motherfuckers say, you know what I mean about I don't care if the world decided that that kid was right for protecting his mother. Fuck with the league, Fuck with the State of Illinois have to say about that boy protecting his mother. Fuck with the State of Illinois has to say about that man taking his father or his childhood friends the way he decides to protect them, and whatever it takes. I don't fucking care, because at a certain place, you have to make a decision right about what's important to you. Is it worth going against the legal precedents to save somebody? Is it worth going to prison? Like if these guys feel like they could come through one hundred and seventeenth Street and keep shooting at us and there's not gonna be no consequences and repercussions, you know what I mean. I don't care what the legal president. They gotta know that whatever you do around this motherfucker is gonna come to you. And the fucked up part is minus all of these silly state laws like California law or Florida law or Illinois law. America agrees with me. When some shit happened in these foreign soys. When the motherfucking America got bombed at the Twin Towers, didn't nobody come together and say, you know what, we're gonna have a peace summit. You know, after these two three hundred motherfuckuger's got knocked down, or how many motherfuckers got knocked down for nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: A few thousand, several thousand, was it thousands? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Think about why is this supposed to be such a sophisticated system, Why do that? Hey, we need a world peach summit because we're not gonna return fire back. We're gonna make sense out of all this. We're gonna sit down and we're gonna come to some conclusion so there's no more violence happening. And the people that lost their lives, that's it. Why they didn't say that, Pete, if it's so to be, if it's supposed to be so.
Speaker 2: Sophisticated, Yeah, no, that's that's true.
Speaker 1: Help me understand that if if the street, if urban street culture and how we settle disputes is so bad. Why do we echo the same reactions. America as a country has two thousand, nine hundred and seventy seven motherfucking victims. That's three thousand people. Why they didn't call a peace summit? Hey, you know what, morally, we need to sit down and have a peace summit and bring al Kaita to the table. Osama, you need to come. We're gonna solve this problem with our minds. Gonna work this problem with our minds. You're gonna work this problem out, Osama. What do you need, Osama to make you stop killing three thousand people in America? Nobody doing that shit? Drones, nigga, drone drawn bys, not drybys, drone byes all day and all night, and we ain't gonna stop. Matter of fact, twenty years later, we finally got the motherfucker. And then we came on a news like yeah, bitch ass nigga, Like body came on the news. This nigga wasn't even a pleasandentt back when that shit happened. So I laugh when people tell me about game, well, glasses, you know people are killing You barely knew those people that died, you barely knew the people that died two generations ago that you were still at war with this community. Oh, motherfucking this motherfucking Biden don't know al Qaeda, He don't know Barack, Oh missquime Osama bin Laden, he don't know that. He wasn't a president then. But guess what, he inherited the beef, just like every young nigga inherit the beef with the sixes and they trays. Biden inherited the beef with the motherfucking al Qaitas. He inherited the beef that's now his beef. And then when he finally got one of the motherfuckers that was somebody. You know, this motherfucker was a real trophy. He came on the news and did a press conference like he was that nigga from the hood. Yeah, we got that. Some bitch got him. He thought he thought he was gonna get away. Were drawn by, We called him, we got inside and where Yet they didn't take this motherfucker to jail or you know, we're gonna take him to jail for what he did to America, and we're gonna let the legal system deal with him. No drone drawn by walk in there. Kill this motherfucker Osano bin Lad And they killed this motherfucking dumped his body of water, they say, in the ocean.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of people I think like the idea of their ashes being scattered in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Most people do. But it's like, and that's my point, it's like, we're not gonna give him a grave so people could go see his grave.
Speaker 2: God damn for a guy who was from the desert.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like, we're gonna give you the exact opposite of your life. Yes, we're gonna show you, gonna show you in depth.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was the lack of water that had you so riled up to begin with.
Speaker 1: So it kills me that right now, it's motherfucker's screaming. They talked about Chicago street or culture. How do you diss the dead? And you got all these niggas who are supposed to be from the corner that don't understand how how do you disrespect the dead? Ask the Jewish people what they think about Hiller right now? Right now, they still like, man, fuck Hitler, piss on fucking Hitler, grave, fuck Hitler. Right now. They got shirts fuck Hitler. If you even give Prasta Healer Hitler, Dad is a motherfucker. But if you like, hey, you know what, Hitler did some interesting things with Mercedes, Bens and Adidas. Oh no, no, how dare you say such a thing about that much? He's dead. We already got this motherfucker down. But guess what, we don't even want that because we don't want the idea of you to be in you next motherfucker's his. Well, that's how the little Chicago niggas is. We don't want you to think you're gonna be the next Tuka. We don't want you to think you're gonna be the next dude that's killing our friends. So we gonna condemn the whole thought of it and the fact that we don't see it that way, Pete. We look at it like, well, why do those guys act like that? Nigga? That's human beings to a lot of people. The only people in this country that don't believe in killing and dying is middle class people.
Speaker 2: And upper class people who aren't involved in.
Speaker 1: They gonna pay for your ass to die. I've seen this Long and Order episode that was based off this three episode. This man was trying to hit his sister needed a kidney, or was it his daughter needed a kidney? He told the doctor, here's a million dollars. I don't give a fuck. What got to happen for you to get this kidney? Well, the motherfuckers is just as violent. You think when these motherfuckers be talking about population control, they'd be like, you know what, but anyways, people don't need to die. No, Man, ain't like, look, it's just numbers. Cut the numbers from eight billion to four billion, or everybody's dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's it's always like, you know, like the largest mass killers of all time always come from pretty upper class.
Speaker 1: Because poor motherfuckers in this country have the same morality.
Speaker 2: Cuz here's where I think that we're different. In the opinion. Rich people are insulated from the reality of any policy that they come up with. Poor mothers are not ind from that reality. They are the direct the impact of their policy comes to them.
Speaker 1: No, middle class people right see it that way, But poor motherfuckers don't know. That's why they don't get where I'm coming from. Motherfuckers don't get involved in politics because they're like, man, that shit ain't gonna matter to us, even though it can and it will just like the wealthy motherfuckers. It can and it will, but it's so many other things that's more important that you don't even trip. People think poor motherfuckers supposed to be in politics. Niggahama, pay my rent. You're talking about the ballot box that change might not come for two years. How am I gonna eat tomorrow? See? And this is the thing, like motherfuckers don't really believe motherfuckers be that poor because in America, it just don't seem possible that the motherfucker's that poor. But trust me, it's like that wealthy motherfuckers and poor motherfuckers got the same morality, same morality. That's why if you look at all the films of of of Purge, the purge, it's always the wealthy motherfuckers is crazy. Like, oh this is hard. I tell people all the time. Pete, Look, motherfucker told me I was crazy. The law. People think the law protect rich people from poor people. It's the other way around. The law protects poor people from rich people. I know. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no it's not. I mean, well, there's there's obviously, Like I said, the law is written by people that are elected the top one percent comprise approximately, I think somewhere around one percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people thinking there's only one percent that we are the threats. I was talking to my homegirl Nil about this, and she's like, Noah, well we the threats. Man. If we go to one of these people neighborhood and it wasn't no lost standing behind the nigga man and them niggas gonna be slaughtering motherfuckers. They slaughter motherfuckers right now. Ain't no playing parenthood in no fucking Beverly Hills. Then, motherfucker black man, were gonna make a drive through a drive through playing pair. You come up in here, get rid of the other baby, kill this little motherfucker in a couple of seconds, and get your ass up out of here today. So I just was thinking about that morally, and I realized I had to move my space from being a rapper morally. I mean, scuse me, from being a street nigga morally to being a rapper morally. Now, my foundation is always gonna be street urban culture, so that part of it is solid as a rock. It's very few things I'm willing to wear when it comes to street to open culture, Like I'm not telling I might ain't committed no crimes in the last few years outside of you know, doing little dumb shit like running lights and blah blah blah. But I'm not telling on no motherfucking body. You know what I'm saying. But my foundation is a street urban That's where my morality came from, that street urban life. That's where my boundaries came from. That's where how I establish how I deal with my friends. Like right now, I met people who morally feel like, well, if my friend fights me, we're not friends no more. I'll fight all my friends if they fucking want to fight. You motherfuckers want to fight, you need to see. Well let's see. Let's motherfucker see. So I just thought it was weird that everybody can understand how this little dude was fourteen fifteen and he wasn't no little nigga he was. He was a sizeable nigga. He could have came over there squabbled that nigga that was punching on his mama. Yeah, feel me, But they understood it. Then that's my point morally of while I understand what's going on in our communities at the poorest levels, when people shoot each other there are some killings in the community that are unjustified. Niggas like that was dumb, Like niggas gonna be mad at you, Like if you shoot some of little kid, niggas are not fuck with you, Like they'll look at your ass crazy. Good looking out for tuning into The note Seller's podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and Not Hard Radio. Yeah