Speaker 1: Guess what. Guys, Still no bull chat? Oh you rolling? Yep?
Speaker 2: Still no bull chat. It's a Monday yet again. I think I'm just gonna start doing my own Friday episodes.
Speaker 1: Big kid.
Speaker 2: Style, cat Caestrew, what junny be will tell you?
Speaker 1: What's say? Rachel the night say big your candle? It's fair life, Rick de Win? Everything from checkson Vanilla to Chrispye. How's Donna doing, Andrew, She's wonderful. I love Donna. Yeah, welcome to Serial Killers. It's Monday, March twenty second. Still no Friday episode, episode seventy one. Well, we used to do Friday episodes, but Andrew said we had to stop them because nobody listens to them. So here we are. Well, it's another Monday. We should make new content for Fridays.
Speaker 2: And Scott is too lazy and does not want to do it because he takes so long to edit. But the unedited audio is on our YouTube based so you can go watch it on and you do a Oh, I need to change.
Speaker 1: No, you really don't, because we're recording this right after the last one. No, we're not sorry.
Speaker 2: We didn't mention Saint Patrick's day in the last episode we recorded these back to back, and Scott forgot that it was Saint Patrick's day over the last episode.
Speaker 1: You're the one that's looking at the calend and look it's Perogi's this week.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I love It's not spaghetti and meat sauce anymore. I love Progi's. I like that count. They're my favorite. Welcome to Serial Killers. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Still no, like I said, Friday episodes never to come because Scott is a Eluho's.
Speaker 1: Hope you're having a great Monday. We're off to a great start, Andrew. We are. This is the Cereal podcast where we talk about cereal and we think inside the.
Speaker 2: Box we're going to catch on because you don't want it to, No, because it just doesn't, because you can't just think something will catch on and it won't.
Speaker 1: But it's very clever. No, it's like you.
Speaker 2: You'd be the person that endorses like Crystal Pepsi or the second version of Coke.
Speaker 1: I liked Crystal Pepsick and they've brought it back for a second. Yeah, and how did that go? I was around when it came out the first time. Andrew, that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read about it in Forrest Gump Junior. No, sorry, Gump and Co. The sequel to Farrest Gump?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah, Gump and Co. Did they go right to VHS.
Speaker 2: No, they were supposed to make a sequel to it like in theaters, and then nine to eleven happened, so they canceled it.
Speaker 1: But Gump and Co.
Speaker 2: Is very very interesting. It wasn't as good as the first book because Forrest Gump, the book is so much better than the movie.
Speaker 1: Does this mean anything to you? This is the X Files. No, it's Van Halen's right now. That was the theme song for Crystal Pepsi? Okay, cool? Yeah, great? Was it pepsi? Clear? Isn't that what it was called? Crystal pepsi? Crystal pepsi? But it was clear pepsi. Then it was New Coke. Well, yeah, that was dumb. This would be great for a bull chap. But since we're not doing that, let's get right to this. Can't we just make this a Friday episode? So what we've done? Why can't we just make this a Friday episode because it's already Monday, and it's already in and then it's a Friday, and then you could mention Saint Patrick's Day. No, because that would have been last Wednesday. Why can't we just please stop? Andrew? So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack.
Speaker 2: There were other pull on Twitter and if you guys vote, how many how many retweets are air likes do you need?
Speaker 1: For Friday? I don't care? Please? Can I just get these cereal about this podcast? I care about this podcast? Yeah, you don't care about the podcast, that's what you're saying. I care about the listeners that like the Serial Killers podcast.
Speaker 2: They do like it, and that's why they want bull Chat Friday.
Speaker 1: So we did this cereal also in berry and chocolate. Now here is the trifecta of Cashi. Bye kids, send them in super loops. Cool. You don't even care. You don't get what you want. So I just don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: Because you don't get what you want. And here's what you do, like a child, like a whole child. Normally, what we would do is we would create our super day on the back. Oh god, not this, you know, yeah exactly. Andrew's just like, no, I don't want to do anything because you spend an like forty five minutes talking to yourself. I don't talk at all, and then you go.
Speaker 1: You're just not interested.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not interested in watching a sixty five year old man do a back of a children's cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I'm not sixty five. This is not of children's cereal. It is by children. They made it, kids made of the cereal. Cool. Yeah? Great? Oh you know what I haven't done for a while. It needs to go in a bowl full? How's that? Were you like ceramic better? Yeah? This podcast is ah, I should have been a folly artist. What's a folly artist? Well? Those are the people that make sounds in movies and TV shows like the sound effect guy who or Girl? Yeah? When that have been cool? Great again? If you're not interested in doing this podcast anymore, there are plenty of people who want to answer.
Speaker 2: I'm just interested in having some of my ideas actually mean something to you, versus you just doing what you want, like throwing bowls all over the place.
Speaker 1: So basically you're begging to work with me more. I just want bolchats to be a thing. What would a like opening theme be. It's literally just serial Killers. We're just adding Friday episodes and talking about cereal. No, it can't be cereal. We're just talking about whatever we want. It can't be serial Killers if it's bowl chat, Dude, that's different.
Speaker 2: You all know us as the serial Killers podcast logo. We don't getting so deep into it, and it's not that deep.
Speaker 1: I don't like this. I don't like it. Not bab not good. I'll give it three balls. It's made with super no it has like a it's like a tang at the end. Made with superfood ingredients. What is this whole superfood thing? Did you eat them and you lift forever? Yeah, that's exactly it. Whole gray yellow corn flower, cane, sugar, whole oat flour, red lentil flower Dammit, that was it, pea protein, dammit, molasses, expeller pressed sunflower oil, cinnamon, oat fiber, salt, baking soda, mixed toto firois huh organic?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Three bowls, bowl and a spoon. Oh wow. I don't like it. A little dramatic. It's not dramatic. It's a little bit. It's kind of a strange aftertaste. I don't taste the aftertaste.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's because I the last episode that we did right before this, like coated my mouth with like sugar and other things.
Speaker 1: It's almost like there's a little guy in the back of my throat punching my uvula. That's what it feels. You're allergic to it. No, I'm not allergic to things. That's what you say. And then all of a sudden, you're gonna fall on the ground. No, because it's just cinnamon and stuff. I'm gonna have a dry one. It's the it's the being stuff. Okay, they try to they slip it in there.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we've had enough of the cereal. Let's go to the next one.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let's just move along.
Speaker 2: What else do you want to add to this engaging conversation? Now? Gave it a bowl and like a spoon, I gave it three bowls.
Speaker 1: We argued about it already. So a good friend of ours, well, we just met Kelsey and Alex. They live in Wisconsin. I'm not even going to try to say the name of this town. Can I see it? Okano mawak I want to see it. So we've obviously been doing some store brands because we're running out of classic regular cereals. Oh how nice? They said hi to Danielle too. Yeah, we miss you, Danielle. We wish you could be a.
Speaker 2: Guest on the podcast, but Scott also decided he doesn't want to do guests anymore. And because this is the Scott Show with me and small little asterisks featuring Andrew, you know, we don't really get what we want anymore or what I want anymore.
Speaker 1: But thank you, guys. So Alex and Kelsey stopped into the Pick and Save and they picked up a couple of cereals for us. Now Kroger owns Pick and Save. Mm hmmm, so this is a Kroger brand cereal. Kroger, big huge supermarket chain. Cool, right, Yeah, you've heard of Kroger. I've seen it. Did you see where else you wanted to send us cereal from Wiggily? Yes? I want the Pigly Wiggly cereal please, just because I love saying pigly wiggly and it's a cute little pig there is there mascot yeh, or the logo whatever you want to call it. I'm sorry, but you get you are on my poop list. Stop with the poop. That's two episodes in a row where you're talking about poop. No, you're making it weird because you're like, what are you talking about? Poop. How are you talking about poop? Are you talking about poop and a bowl? Let me just keep getting graphic about it. That's you. So this is strawberry frosted shredded. We also just needs to Oh that looks delicious. Yeah, let it be known.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, we're not having guests on anymore because Scott refuses.
Speaker 1: So's that's not true. I don't refuse. I just want them to be able to come in.
Speaker 2: But because there is a global pandemic, we cannot have people in and we last I'll come, you're here, the whole beginning of it.
Speaker 1: Be come, you're here. I'm fully vaccinate. Okay, so a guest that's fully vaccinated is allowed in the building. They can come be a guest.
Speaker 2: But nobody's going to come into the city right now. Why because they don't want to.
Speaker 1: There's so many people that want to be on this show. They're all then they can just zoom in. Do you know that when they come in in the morning, there's lines. There are lines of people outside that want to get on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say, maybe you're going delusional, but it could happen to you in.
Speaker 1: Your old age.
Speaker 2: Just just keep jabbing well happily because we can't have guests anymore. I don't get to do anything I want to do anymore, naturally.
Speaker 1: And artificially flavored. You know, I don't like artificially flavored things. But it smells delicious. Great. Should I read this whole thing on the bat? Sure? Why not? I have my phone in front of me. Not gonna do it, Andrew, Okay, this was supposed to be a fun, festive, light, happy episode. I was happy.
Speaker 2: You just won't allow it because nothing I say. And I've said this a million times since this is going to be the last time I say it. I'm just gonna put it out there. The listeners know it. Scott does not want guests anymore. Scott does not put in old commercials anymore.
Speaker 1: Here's what we're gonna do. It does not do anything here. It's his show.
Speaker 2: We all have to you know, bow And it's the dumbest thing in the You are a self sabotager. Have you looked into getting a therapist to fix that?
Speaker 1: This is strawberry quick? That's good cool Anyway. What I was saying is next episode will be one hosted by engineered by Andrew it's going to be the Andrew Show, and I'm just gonna sit back and watch it explode. Right, okay, right, so stay tuned for episode one seventy two.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna press the button. I like this four Balls and it actually is really good. I don't like that there's every other one is like a pink one.
Speaker 1: The only thing I'm waiting for is the milk to turn pink and strawberry e. And it's not doing that. That's Alicias. Yeah, floor Balls. But I just want guests back on. Can we just stop complaining please? I just would like guests back on. You want Michelle on so she can talk about Catan with you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What I want Danielle on? I want?
Speaker 2: I would like Michelle back on. I would like just people back on again. I liked having people on.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: But it's very difficult with the You.
Speaker 2: Know why it's difficult, Scott, because you wait until the last minute to get it set up. You forget every time how it's set up. Then you go into like a flying panic, like running around being like, ah, is that really what happens? Yes?
Speaker 1: Literally it's on video. No, I can't, I can't. I can't. I don't know. I don't know. Are you done? Can we have guests on soon? Please? At some point? Sure? Bull chats. Can we try that? I don't know what that would even be. It's literally just.
Speaker 2: A Friday episode where we could talk about new coke or crystal pepsi.
Speaker 1: It's a lot more work. It's not you don't do. You are not a mortar, Scott. You are not a mortar stand by please very all killers. So we get lots of reviews if you go to the half a.
Speaker 2: I can guess, can't do bul jets, but we can come up with a new review jingle. Done.
Speaker 1: What's the matter?
Speaker 2: I want to actually I want to actually stick like a pitchfork in my face.
Speaker 1: I'll do it for you. We have lots of great reviews. The latest one says cereal fanatic. But you wanted to do this last week you said, Oh, great reviews, keep talking, Yeah, love the show. You've got a new regular listener. Great job, mom of five in Indiana. Where are you going? Okay? Oh, Scotty is hilarious is the title of this one. Love this podcast. Scotty is so funny. Andrew doesn't even eat cereal or know the difference between a loop or a flake, but that is what makes it so addicting. Andrew will never see this. He doesn't even care five stars. So you really came up with an entire jingle just to insult me? Yella reviews? Do you not see like that?
Speaker 2: You just created a whole segment just to read that last review so you could feel good about yourself, And.
Speaker 1: I must full disclosure. I wrote that. Now I'm not really sure why the name of the user is need ice Cream. I never did that, So what that leads me to believe is that my daughter Cooper broke into my account and changed my name and is leaving stuff all over town as needs ice Cream. Great, yeah, thank god we did that jingle. When's the last time you were in Nantucket? Let me think it was? What it's two thousand and twenty one? Now I was there in twenty fifteen. Great, listen, I'm not huge into try different reviews? Are you kidding me? So I'll let you guys do it for me. Lolo have guests.
Speaker 2: We can't do bull chets can't do anything because it's apparently so time strained continued.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, love of the jingles. Okay, shout out to David Brody. Thanks Steven R. I don't eat cereal, but simply one of the best podcasts around. Andrew see cool? What are we doing getting the third serial?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cerial number three? This is gonna be another pouch of granola?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Never heard of this brand before, but now I see they make all kinds of different stuff. It's more of like a whole Foodsie kind of brand. Mm hm, you want should we just like say crunch or no, you're gonna pull out whatever this cereal? Can you get closer to the microphone because it's like, I have to boost your volume, you have to boost my value.
Speaker 2: But meanwhile, again, the raw unedited audio is on our YouTube page, which you're watching right now, and you're doing just fine.
Speaker 1: But yet has Scott made it seem like he's doing the.
Speaker 2: Lord's work every week by editing it down by a minute?
Speaker 1: Yes, this brand is called Yes, surely, Elizabeth, this is gonna be nasty and it's granola. It's chocolate peanut butter. It could be good, although we haven't had always great luck with chocolate peanut butter things, ain't you gran granola? I mean the grains have been around for centuries.
Speaker 2: Mind right, the grains have been around for centuries, well yeah, ancient. They talk about them in historical text created.
Speaker 1: To help you thrive on your wellness journey, Elizabeth, she signed it.
Speaker 2: Why is it that after every episode you're like, yeah, Andy, like maybe next time, and then we go into this and then you just like flip a switch.
Speaker 1: And then you're just mean Scott. I'm not mean, buddy, Yes you are. I love being here with you. I thank you for coming in. I appreciate you for making the drive all the way. You never ever say that I just did.
Speaker 2: No, it's all lies, because literally, once this goes on, you immediately are like, all right.
Speaker 1: Let's just do me and only me and what I want to do. What are you talking about? This is your show. I'm not a part of this show. According to all these ratings and reviews, people love you. Yeah, and they also like my input.
Speaker 2: It's just a shame that I'm with a geriatric old man who doesn't want to take anybody's advice and only does what he wants to do.
Speaker 1: Is the word geriatric?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, okay, okay, you're gonna pretend that that's problematic.
Speaker 1: What did you read that said that, here we go.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It starts talk with an earthy taste. Did I get cinnamon spicy peanut butter? Eh, nope, it's really not that good. Two balls, Oh boy, that is nasty. Actually a bowl and a spoon. Oh there's that freaking rosemary again? Or that changes real quick?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes from like, okay, this is decent to dodo real quick. I will allow that. Do do you mentioned? Because in this case it's true what is in here?
Speaker 2: Oh my internet connection is unstable?
Speaker 1: It's okay. So this is hysterical free oats, organic coconut sugar, organic raw virgin coconut oil, peanut butter, organic fair trade dark chocolate chunks, some flower seeds, peanuts, organic Quinwa flakes, organic ironmouth puffs, cocoa powder, organic chia seeds, cinnamon, sea salt. It's the cinnamon, that's what it's just. It's just no good. Yeah, the cinnamon is overpowering and it's not great. Crafted in two thousand and nine by Elizabeth Stein, certified Holistic Nutrition counselor Oh boy, here we go. That goes in the dumper, the dumper. Yeah, I will give that one spoon. No balls one spoon. Yeah, I'm gonna give it a bowl in a spoon. It's somewhat edible. No, wait a minute. Was my rule always if I spit it out, it gets nothing, that gets nothing, that gets absolutely nothing. I'm sorry, Elizabeth. I like your name, but no nothing. That wasn't good. No, So would you like to reevaluate or you're still a ball in a spoon? I've had worse.
Speaker 2: You gag though, Yeah, I mean because when you first get that taste, but it's not like onion cereal where that change was also that I had to eat onion cereal on this popcas.
Speaker 1: Hold on, we have to do this because a listener told us we had to because I had mentioned it and they were very excited for it. Okay, it's oh the Roulette serial Library Roulette. But I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: You are no. You got If I don't get to have guests, if I don't get to have bowl chat, if I have to sit here and watch you do everything, I am not also eating rancid cereals.
Speaker 1: So do something. What Andrew was saying is he will not do it until we come up with a jingle. So next week we'll have me get a jingle. I'm sick of jingles. You and these stupid jingles. You just pop up with them and you're like, hey, no, I get picture it now a roulette. It never came up with my Scottie shake jingle? Which one, No, that's not me, Brodie makes those, No, Scott.
Speaker 2: The one that's literally just do the Scottie shake and it's the Harlem shake.
Speaker 1: Met I can't. I don't make that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I've told you seventeen different times. We can go back to like literally the first twenty episodes, and I'm saying it.
Speaker 1: This podcast is going downhill fast. So last couple of episodes have been like just on a slipper?
Speaker 2: Can can we just take my advice? Can we start having guests back? Can we maybe start doing a Friday episode every other week?
Speaker 1: Can we maybe why don't we just start kicking in bonus episodes again like we used.
Speaker 2: To, Great, Scott, that's exactly what maybe a Friday episode bi weekly would be.
Speaker 1: But Wednesdays were bonus days. Great Scott, we can do it every Wednesday. You said Wednesdays don't perform, well, Scott. At this point, I just want to go ahead and just do it because for you. Why are you wearing that hat?
Speaker 2: Because it is fashionable, it's stylish, and all the kids are wearing it.
Speaker 1: Oh and as Powamount plus just started, right, isn't that on there? Do we have a code for that? By the way, SpongeBob the new movie? Cool? Yeah, okay, it's a SpongeBob hat.
Speaker 2: In case you're only listening, can we please can we please start having guests back on doing a bi weekly episode. Things that are just I feel like I'm being included.
Speaker 1: I pity the fool. I don't agree with what's gotta be. That's mister T. Yeah, I gotta watch to see that. Look he's he's on the tombstone because the cereal's dead.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, we haven't done a cereal graveyard in a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, you're not prepared for any of these episodes.
Speaker 1: I come in here. My job is to be the one who's like, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know anything, so I don't have to prepare serial killers visits the cereal.
Speaker 1: Great, we just visited it. We went back with mister T. Even though we did that one hundred say we did that. Let's get out of here because it's hot and I'm sweating. The air conditioning is broken and Andrew just is not cooperating.
Speaker 2: I'm no guys, girls and girls, if you are watching this video, there will be a pull up your ass.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to serial Killer.
Speaker 2: Retweet and like it because if we can get enough likes and retweets where Scotty just looks like an idiot, because you guys want celebrity guests back, and by celebrity I mean Danielle. If you want us to have put it out, buddy, you are a rude, rude person, then like and retweet the tweet that's gonna come out soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. We'll see you next Monday on another exciting episode of serial Killers with all new cereals next time around. Until then, please follow us on social media at serial Killers PC. We will continue this fight there.
Speaker 2: See Michael Killer's PC is the social handles In case you didn't know.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I just said you did. Yeah, I thought you said follow us.
Speaker 2: On social where you're going to pretend to be the Twitter accounts.
Speaker 1: Also, at this point you probably can go check out serial KILLERSPC dot com and it will probably function much better than it did when Andrew made it than who.
Speaker 2: Took the time to actually do it, and Scott actually agreed with me that it is a very hard thing to do. So again, you with your little editing every once in a while, you with your stupid editing where you take out an omin and on pretend that like you're saving the world and curing cancer. Guess what, You're not coding a website. And you're also not editing video. So guess what, Scott, You, in the grand scheme of things, are a small small man. Sot crunch everyone. Yeah, I have a great way cry crunch. You remember this whole thing was my idea, right, Remember I was like, oh my god, here.
Speaker 1: We go again.
Speaker 2: God, oh my god, I worship Scott on and oh wait I say his last name even though it's public.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hate you, Andrew. I'm sorry. I just call out bs ors when I see him, and you are full of BS. I remember saying, hey, Andrew, do you want to be a co host on the show, because I think we'd work very well together. And what do you want? A cookie? You want to box a cereal? You want a thing of milk? Bye bye,