Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty Armstrong, and Jett Kid and he.
Speaker 2: Arms range.
Speaker 1: Live. I'm from Studio C Hey gimli let room deep within the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound, and hey y'all, today we're toiling under the title of Joe Getty's Playing Golf. That's the title. So it's just me and a whole bunch of guests that we've lined up for the show today. Talked about a whole bunch of different interesting things that are in the news and aren't in the news, and I hope you can stick around, and I think it will be damned interesting. Man. I am riveted by Trump's visit to China right now and taking in as much news as I can on the whole thing. And I don't know if y'all have, but definitely the headline was how aggressive President she and his people have been talking about Taiwan and the hey, we're taking Taiwan and don't think about getting the way, We're willing to go to war with it, basically what they said, and not much, not softened much from the way I just presented it, which is definitely the most harsh they've been in any of the meetings with US presidents. And the interesting thing is, so there's these are behind closed door conversations, a lot of these, and so you get the Chinese readout of what was said, and then you get the US White House readout of what was said. Well, the Chinese readout had the really strong verbiage around Taiwan. The US readout didn't mention a Taiwan conversation at all. So what Trump said back is unknown. At this point, he may I've just said nothing, just looked at the guy, and you know sometimes in a negotiation you do that. Somebody says something and you just sit there and listen or look at them or don't say anything. She even brought up the whole Thucidities trap, which we've talked about a lot on the show over the years, Thucidities being one of your ancient Greek writers thinkers. Anyway, the idea is that in world history, anytime you have an established great power and then a rising power, that rising power in great power always go to war. And that has happened like every time but once in world history over many thousands of years. Obviously, we are the current great power in China is the rising great power. And she brought up the thucidities trap on and then that we should try to avoid it, which I take also is kind of a threat. But let me hit you with the actual quote of what President she said. And again there's no response that we know yet of what Trump said back. The Taiwan question is the most important issue in the China US relations she said, according to their readout, if it is handled properly, the bilateral relationship will enjoy overall stability. Otherwise, the two countries will have clashes and even conflicts, putting the entire relationship in great jeopardy. Whether Trump responded to that, I do not know. We'll talk more about that later, and we're even trying to line up some guests to have more idea about what's happening there. I think what's happening like at this moment as I speak, either live on the radio or recording it for the podcast, Trump and She are in a private meeting after their big meal there in the Great Hall. So I did a little research on the Great Hall. I don't know if you've watched any of this on the news. So Trump gets off the plane. It's interesting how his relationship we have with China is so important that we're willing to just not even bring up sore points like the fact that Trump and she are right there in Tienaman Square, sight of one of the worst massacres against people seeking freedom in my lifetime, the Tianaman Square massacre. If you don't know anything about it, or you're too young, google it or chat GPT it. Anyway, that's where Trump and g first meet. Trump gets off the plane and yesterday they go into the Great Hall, which I find very interesting that there's a big, giant, huge picture of Chairman Mao on the Great Hall right there, and that's overlooked. So you got the Tanneman Square masa here, We just we don't even bring that up. You You know a lot of Americans know about Tiannaman Square because they watched it on TV every night back in the late eighties before you slaughtered all those college kids who are trying to get freedom. And then he got Chairman Mao's face over that. Chairman Mao responsible for killing more people than maybe any human being in history, almost certainly than any human being in history makes Hitler like a punk look like a punk. Can you imagine if you flew into Munich or Berlin and there was a giant Hitler picture there on the building you were walking into have negotiations. Well, in China, you're flying and there's a giant portrait of mau there, who killed somewhere between thirty and fifty million people of his own people, and he got his picture there, and we just kind of ignore that. AnyWho doing a little research on the Great Hall, this is the sort of thing I would have looked up as a kid. I loved our encyclopedia set when I was a kid, because I I would think of things I wanted to know about and I would go grab an encyclopedia and look it up. And it was the only way, living out in rural middle of nowhere, that I could get any information around anything. I would have loved these chatbots when I was a kid, Although but I had access to this, I probably would have just looked at Poorn as a teenager, so I wouldn't have learned anything. He too. The Great Hall of China, How big is it? It is one point eight million square feet, so the big giant Hall that they're eating in right now. If you've seen like right now live, they've got video. There's Elon Musk chewing I see up on Fox because they had this big There's Tim Cookabapple. He got all these different diplomats and business people from the United States and China meeting there, and before Trump and she go into a private room to talk. But the Great Hall, which was built in the fifties by Chairman Mao, is almost two million square feet. To give you an idea how big that is. That's thirty acres of an indoor ballroom. You can't even wrap your head around how big that is. Thirty acres is the size of that ballroom. Holy crap, way bigger than any of your biggest sports stadiums that you've ever been to. Contains a massive central auditorium where they're eating right now, that will hold ten thousand people in one of the rooms. Because there's a whole bunch of great, big, giant rooms, enormous banquet halls that they can have many banquets going on at the same time, hundreds of meetings rooms and all that sort of stuff. But it's just insanely huge. It's bigger than the US and the entire US Capitol. If you've ever been to DC or the Palace of Westminster in Britain, or any of those sites, if you've ever traveled and seen those great, big, giant buildings, this is way bigger than that. And that's where they're meeting right now. And I m to me, the most interesting thing that I want to hear today is what was Trump's response when President she basically threatened war over the island of Taiwan. Did he just say nothing? Because again, our print out from our White House doesn't bring up Taiwan at all. I can get into some more of the particulars of what they said back and forth. We should probably start the show officially because the FCC would just love to jump on this since I'm solo today and find me maybe throw me an FCC jail if I don't start the show officially. I'm Jack arms Strong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is Thursday, May fourteenth, the year twenty twenty six. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program. Let's begin the show. Mark.
Speaker 2: We both believe and the China US relationship is the most important bilateral relationship in the world. We must make it work and never mess it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're making it very very clear that things could go sideways if they don't get what they want and what they want, as they emphasized over and over, President She himself and all the spokespeople believe him that the number one thing for them is that Taiwan becomes part of China. She also stressed that Taiwan independence is fundamentally incompatible with peace across the Taiwan Strait, and other words, if Taiwan is independent, there will not be peace. The opposite of piece is, of course, war, describing stability in the region as in the common interest of both Beijing and Washington. Well, it's not really in our interest to allow the Taiwan Straight to become part of China. And you know, we're seeing what's happening with the Straight of Horn moves. The Taiwan Strait is every bit as big a deal to shipping, and more importantly than that, Taiwan is responsible for ninety percent of your very best computer chips on planet Earth, and you don't want China controlling all that. As we head into the world of ai and everything like that. Let me read one more. This is the New York Times version of it Taiwan Taiwan itself. The country pushed back after she warned Trump that the issue of Taiwan could cause conflict between the two countries. China's military threats are the sole cause for instability in the Taiwan Strait in the region, said a government spokeswoman. She said that Taiwan had maintained close contact with Washington throughout the preparations for the sum and that they were deeply grateful for long standing US support, which includes a current deal for eleven billion dollars worth of weapons that we're going to give to Taiwan. They haven't been delivered yet, but the deal is made now. There are some pundits out there, mostly Trump critics, who are concerned that Trump is going to trade away the arms deal for help with the straight of horror moves in Iran, that that's going to be his leverage he uses on President She Hey, we won't deliver the eleven billion dollars worth of military equipment to Taiwan. If you really lean on your friend Ran to open that straight back up again. I think most of us freedom loving people would find that horrible. There's no indication that Trump's actually planning to do that, so but that is worth keeping our eye on. It's one of the headlines that's out there. Got our ear to the ground for the conversations that are going on in China right now, some of the other reporting over the last twenty four hours, and a whole bunch of other stuff to come, which we will hit in headlines right after this. I definitely don't want to have all heavy stuff today, but we have to at some point get into this. Nick Christoph of the New York Times story, I don't know if you're aware of this or not. He had a piece in The New York Times the other day claiming horrifying rapes by Israel against Palestinians that was so over the top. I mean, it was just like, how could this possibly be true? Israeli's with this kind of systemic raping of innocent Palestinians, blah blah blah, And it turns out they can't back up. Christoph of the New York Times can't back this up at all. Now he's getting all kinds of pushback and starting to apologize. And this is a heck of an interesting story. How the New York Times let one of their major columnists go this far. If into like crazy Town Conspiracy World on a story that turns out not to be true, I definitely want to talk about that later if you don't know anything about it, And maybe this segment, if we have time, I want to get into this new study about smartphones and how much your brain gets better with just two weeks of getting rid of most of your smartphone use. Get to that in just a little bit. It's interesting and I'm thinking about trying it myself. We have some pretty good guests lined up for the show today, including our friend Tim Sanderfordton, the lawyer who will be on later talking about well lots of different things, but mostly his book that he wrote Proclaiming Liberty, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and the Declaration of Independence. Tim's one of the best people to talk about that sort of thing. Not only is incredibly knowledgeable, he's just so good at presenting those stories in an exciting way. I wish he had been my eighth grade history teacher who took this stuff and made it so dreadfully dull you wanted to jump out a window, whereas Tim makes it exciting. And we'll talk to Tim a little bit later, a lot of these kind of stories around as we come up on the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the birthday of this country on July fourth this year. More on that later. Some of the headlines going on, we mentioned President g raising the prospect of a future US China war in his meeting with Trump, which seems pretty I don't know if belligerent's the right word, but certainly strident. Get into more on that later. Rudy Giuliani, to remember him, revealed he was in a coma recently. Right, So, Rudy Giuliani takes a crime ridden New York, becomes mayor, turns it around, a Republican, a Democrat, a Republican in a Democrat city, turns it around. It comes a super big deal known throughout the world. Then nine to eleven happens. He performs magnificently America's mayor. We started calling him presidential Candidate's got to be someday, blah blah blah blah blah. Then then he gets involved in the Trump world and like loses his mind or I don't know what happened with Rudy Giuliani. Anyway, He's gotten pretty crazy in the last several years. Poor guy's health suok a bad turn recently and he was in a coma just like week before last. He was in a coma for several days. He said yesterday that he had a significant spiritual experience while in his coma and was spoken to. And the story of how that all went down and what this apparition said to him while he was in his coma is pretty interesting, So we'll have to get to that later in the show. You don't hear that every single day. M oh got the story. If you heard it late in the show yesterday, we'll have to retell it somewhat because there's pushback now. Gavin Newsom being accused of handing out really expensive to taxpayers tablets to prisoners in California where they sit around and watch porn and reach out to kids sexually and all kinds of different horrible things. Gave all these prisoners little porn machines that we paid way too much for. Gavin Newsom's office pushing back hard against that story that we reported yesterday, and the originators of the story pushing backguard against Gavin, saying, oh yeah, you did give them tablets and they are using them for porn. So we'll have to get into that story later. If you didn't hear, it's a pretty good one and mind boggling and maddening. Honda Motor reported its first annual loss since nineteen fifty seven yesterday. Why I didn't even have to read the rest of the headline to guess after scaling back its electric vehicle plans, similar to Ford and General Motors and a whole bunch of other major auto makers, These that were forced into making electric cars by first the Obama administration, then the Biden administration, with all these various goals and regulations. The state of California did the same thing on how many electric cars we all? They thought, well, we got to start making electric cars. Is going to be the law of the land here in just a few years. Nobody wanted them, nobody bought them. Ford gave up on it, GM gave up on it. Honda lost money for the first time since the fifties because of the electric cars, and now, at least while Trump's president, we've moved away from that. But I find that story damned interesting. These major car companies went out there and made electric cars for you, and you just didn't want them. I drive a cyber truck every single day, electric car, but I know most people don't want an electric car. They certainly don't want it for their main car. Anyway, we'll probably get into the details on that. A lot of people worked up over that Alex Murdaw's murder conviction being overturned. Some of the details on that story for you, and maybe the biggest story yes yesterday in its entirety, this CIA whistleblower saying that doctor Fauci absolutely was hiding the origin of COVID on purpose, and we have to get to that one. We'll do a full segment on that, because we've been talking about this since COVID first showed up on the seat. We got a lot on the way if you missed the segment the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: It was significantly influenced by Anthony Fauci's injecting himself into the IC. We have documentation that shows that as of August twelfth, the CIA was considering calling this a lab leak. That changed on August seventeenth of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: We just heard testimony that he intervened behind the scenes to try and get our own intelligence agency CIAFBI to.
Speaker 1: Change their assessment of the lab.
Speaker 4: League Why because he helped fund the Wuhan lab. He supported and funded gain a function research and I had to cover it up.
Speaker 1: I think this is so clearly true. Thought it was true from the beginning. They should have played the famous clip from the Colbert Show when John Stewart was on there and they had that little argument over where the COVID virus came from, and John Stewart says, oh, I don't know, Maybe it comes from came from a lab that's studying this very thing, the Wuhan virus there in Wuhunt. Yeah. The most obvious thing from the beginning of COVID was it came out of that lab, and our government officials, mostly mostly Anthony Fauci, tried to cover up. I will believe that till my dying day. And we got a lot more information on that from yesterday's hearing, which I'm a little suspicious about the timing of this hearing, But here's Bill Malusian's report on Fox. Has to be on Fox because nobody else was interested in covering this story at all.
Speaker 5: Republicans say the headline from today's hearing with this active CIA employee was testimony that there was a US government cover up about COVID nineteen's origins, a cover up in which he says, doctor Anthony Fauci played a very key role. James Erdman testified that back in August of twenty twenty one, right as the US intel community was about to determine that COVID nineteen had leaked from a Chinese lab, doctor Fauci injected himself into those conversations, and the lab leak theory was suddenly changed to a neutral position just days later.
Speaker 1: So that's Bien millusion to Fox. As I said, I watched CBS, NBC and ABC, and unless I blinked and missed it, they did not cover this hearing at all yesterday. I'm a little suspicious, as I said, the fact that this hearing with a CIA whistleblower who says he has direct knowledge that Anthony Faunci got injected himself into this story and covered up the or pushed away the original assessment that COVID probably came out of that lab. Why did this hearing happened on the day Trump shows up in China when all your major news hosts are broadcasting live from China and going on and on and on about that. Absolutely a giant story. Why did the hearing happen that day? I mean that guarantees it's going to get almost no coverage. Fox was on it. Bill Millusion goes on.
Speaker 5: And not a single Democrat on that Senate Homeland Security Committee showed up to today's hearing. That fact reflected by a row of empty chairs. The CIA says that hearing was all just a political show, telling Fox in part quote, the committee acted in bad faith by subpoenaing an agency officer for testimony today without notifying the CIA. The witness testifying today is not appearing as a whistleblower in pursuit of the truth, but instead in response to the subpoena issued by Chairman Paul. This preceding amounts to nothing more than a dishonest political theater masquerading as a congressional hearing.
Speaker 1: That's the pushback of the Democrats. Now, if you remember back in the day, so this this hearing is being run by Rand Paul. He's the Republican chair of this Senate hearing. If you remember back in the day, Rand Paul and Anthony Fauci had a lot of run ins. Those are two guys that hate each other. If they lived near each other, Anthony Fauci would tackle around Paul while he was mowing his lawn. I guarantee you, because they hate each other. And Rand Paul has been calling out Anthony Fauci of lying about this whole gain of function research from the beginning. And you know, Anthony foun She's saying, you don't understand science, and all the back and forth. Okay. And then, of course, because in the Trump era, everything becomes about Trump, it became a if you support Trump, you have to love or you have to hate Anthony Fauci, and which I think there's a good reason to And if you hate Trump, you have to absolutely love Anthony Fauci. And so it just broke down along those lines. So here's a little from this CIA whistleblower. He's a CIA agent, James Erdman. In the testimony yesterday.
Speaker 3: Intelligence community leaders and senior analysts downplayed the possibility that the COVID pandemic originated as a result of a lab incident. Motives are difficult to define given the scope of the DIGS review. Intentional or not the ICs actions resulted in cover up, wasted resources, and a failure to properly inform policymakers. Public health policy would have been very different had the American public been made aware that a virus from a lab in China was going to serve as the foundation for an Emergency Use Authorization mRNA products being mandated by the former administration.
Speaker 1: So the problem is, I wonder how many of you even listening right now, who probably lean toward Fauci was lying about this and covered it up. Who think who cares? At this point? I think it's very important to nail this down. It's interesting how we all there's such a tendency to want to move on from COVID. I was talking to a friend of mine, a really smart friend of mine, the other day, and he said, part of it is people either overreacted or underreacted, and in either case they are kind of like embarrassed by that and don't want to think about it. Either you thought it was a nothing COVID and you know, million plus people died, or you thought it was and everything and everything should be closed down for years, and looking back on it, that seems ridiculous, and you're kind of embarrassed about it. In either case, you don't want to talk about it anymore. But the fact that there's a decent chance that we were lied to by the very agencies that are supposed to protect us because they started this whole thing, they caused the whole thing, and they didn't want to own up to it is a pretty big story to me. The CIA whistleblower goes on.
Speaker 3: Doctor Fauci's role in the cover up was intentional. Doctor Fauci influenced the analytical process and findings by leveraging his position to ensure the IC consulted with a conflicted list of curated subject matter experts, public health officials, and scientists. This included some of the authors of the paper The Proximal Origin of Stars Cove two, and other public health experts who have been in his orbit for the last twenty plus years. Some of the scientists were part of the Biological Sciences Experts Group or the b SEG, an Office of a Director national intelligence advisory body whose members often received considerable funding from NIAID and public health agencies.
Speaker 1: So, before I get to this next clip of him, the one thing I don't understand and I don't think he's able to explain, is there was them reading from National Review. Now, when the CIA conducted a COVID relook in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three, the CIA quote retaliated against analysts supporting the lab leak hypothesis. Why would the CIA retaliate against people who were pushing meat? To my mind, obvious true story that it leaked out of that lab. Who was able to pressure those CIA analysts is that the Biden administration or dif fou she have something some leverage over them? That part I don't get. Or did they just honestly believe that the lab leak hypothesis was not true? Although I don't know why you'd have to pressure analysts over that. You'd just say, we have a we have a disagreement over this. Seems like the adult, fair, honest way to handle it. Erdman went on to say, and I don't know if it's in this clip that's the CIA analyst. Erdmann says there was a retaliation, particularly against those who refused to agree with managements. Middle of the night anonymous rewrite of the analysis which changeange the assessment to a non called judgment. There was analysis by CIA originally that well, it probably leaked out of that lab where they study this very sort of thing and do gain of function research. Then in the the just like overnight, somehow the analysis changed to we don't think that's likely, and nobody's exactly sure who did that or why. Anyway, Erdmann goes on.
Speaker 3: There was no oversight monitoring how this web of relationships influenced research, policy and public health in any holistic way for over twenty years. In fact, several of the b SEG scientists helped doctor Fauci rewrite definitions of gain of function in twenty fifteen to lift a funding pause on dangerous research. Still others participated in event in planning event to A one in twenty nineteen. This was a coronavirus pandemic tabletop exercise curiously similar to the events that played out during the COVID nineteen pandemic, and it was attended by doctor Fauci and individuals with IC ties like former D and I Averil Haynes.
Speaker 1: So then I want to get this one more shorter clip on and then I'll sum this all up for you if you're not following a clip thirty eight Michael.
Speaker 3: The Cia and D and I analytic manager is responsible for examining the origin of COVID made decisions inconsistent with the conclusions of subject matter experts and analytical tradecraft, consistently favoring the theory of zoonosis or in natural origin. Following the CIA's COVID relook that culminated in twenty twenty three, the CIA retaliated against analysts supporting the lab leak hypothesis.
Speaker 1: So the summary here and this is the National Reviews writing about this. Doctor Anthony Fauci's influence over the Intelligent Intelligence community the IC as they call in all the different intelligence agencies. Doctor Anthony Fauci's influence over the ICs COVID origin analysis in the writing and unwitting role of some of the scientists played in the cover up exposed why this issue is of deep concern. Erdman had said, the interconnected web of conflicts of interest is a national security crisis caused by the inability to provide real oversight and call for proper oversight with teeth going forward, even suggesting the possibility of an investigation and style of the seventies era Church Committee That was a committee that we put together back in the seventies, all kinds of different state stuff, Watergate, and going back to the way our intelligence agency spied on various people and got involved in South American coups and all that sort of stuff. This erdman is suggesting that we have some sort of select committee get into this story at that level. I would love if that happened. Those things move really really slow were I don't if we have another Republican president that could happen, but then that'd be the only way the Well, the problem here is just having the truth is always better. Knowing what actually happened is always better. To me, the most likely thing is and it's been this has been the case forever. But the most likely thing is this, and we have more information pointing in this direction. All the time, Doctor Fauci was funding a lab in China, in various places around the world to try to create the worst virus they possibly could create in a lab so that they could do research on how to fight it if something like that ever happened naturally. Well, what happened is this kind of virus never occurred naturally and maybe never would have, but you created one in the lab. And some scientists apparently like took it home. Somehow it got on the their sleeve or their shoe or whatever, and it started spreading around there and spread around the world and killed millions of millions of people and cost trillions of trillions of dollars and kids got booted out of school for a year and a half or all the different stuff that happened, and doctor Fauci didn't want to own up to that. He didn't want to be sorry about that. I guess the lab didn't do a good job with my he didn't want to be the face of that. And more importantly than that, and I don't think it was just ass covering. I think he was concerned that if the world finds out the truth, they're going to shut down this sort of research. And the only thing standing between a deadly virus that wipes out mankind and doing this sort of research is me. I'm the one man on earth that can protect this sort of research. So I'm going to do what needs to be done as a good patriot and lover of humankind to lie about all this and cover it up so we can continue to do gain to function research. I really think that that's what happened, and so far I remember reading about this early on, and I haven't been able to dig this back up again because there was a lab leak. There's been a couple of lab leaks so far. The worst viruses that have happened in the last well century really are ones that were mad made and then leaked out of labs. So you might want to take a look at whether maybe we ought to take a look at a society and like vote on this, whether we think it's a good idea to continue to make horrifying viruses that might leak out since they aren't occurring naturally. Anyway. I hope they get I really hope they get to the bottom of this story someday. But they're really criticizing science because I represent science. I got another comment on that. But first I want to tell you about trust and will. This is such an important thing. It's such an easy thing to put off. Also, I don't know how often you think about like you dying, or you and your wife or husband dying, and then what happens to the kids if you still have underage kids, or all your stuff if you got grown up kids, what happens to your money, to your house and whatever that? Do you want it to go into the courts and the kids just fight over it and end up haaitting each other. Because that happens a lot. Trust and will can stop that awful scenario from happening. You get a trust and a will, and the platform makes it easy to create your will or trust online yourself. It's fast and as little as thirty minutes. You can create a will that lets you document your wishes for your guardians that'd be your underage kids, or your asset distribution for your your adult kids, who gets what and how much? And healthcare planning. You know, how are you going to handle that whole end of life? And maybe you're not in any position to talk about it. If you need expert input, they've got attorneys available, Trust and Will, affordable estate plans, priceless peace of mind. Go to Trust and Will dot com slash armstrong and get twenty percent off. That's trust and Will dot com slash armstrong and get your twenty percent off Trust and Will dot com slash armstrong. Final load on this. I hope someday there is a real hearing. Maybe we need to get years down the road. Maybe Trump needs to leave the scene so people aren't dug In on that issue and we get a real hearing on the origin of COVID and can move forward, you know, in a proper way. But man, right now, I think we're still living in La la land. Thank God for that Cia whistleblower. We've got more on the way. Stay here, Armstrong, Heyetti.
Speaker 3: The New York Times published a profile yesterday and jen Z High school students who have revived the trend of playing with Hacky Sacks.
Speaker 1: That story again, Weed's back. That's funny. I was never a pot smoker, and I played gazillions of hours of Hacky Sack. I drank a lot of beer. Man, did I play You ever play Hacky Sack?
Speaker 5: Michael?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit, A little bit, Oh God, I played it for I wonder how many thousands of hours I played Hacky Sack. I was thinking about that the other day with playing pool too, like billiards, you know, pool, that kind of game, many thousands. If I had the thousands of hours back that I played Pool or Hacky Sack, would I do something more productive with that time? Or was it? As my memory would tell me, Gladys looking back on my Hacky Sack and playing pool days, mostly in my twenties. Was it like the greatest time of my life? It was freaking awesome. Pre staring at your smartphone. Me and uh one or two or three other dudes would be out there by the pool at the apartment complex, shirtless, getting tan, drinking beer, playing a hacky sack all afternoon. That's freaking awesome. I don't know. I think about that a lot. Maybe that's just something as you get older. Was that a good expenditure of time because you were really really happy? Or is that you don't understand how short life is you're in your twenties, just a waste of your existence? And I go back and forth on that. I don't know. I know moderation is a key. Moderation's moderation, That's what I say. Maybe I'll talk more about that later. We got a number of good guests lined up for today, and particularly to kick off our two, we'll be talking to Tim Sanderfer, who we absolutely love, and man, if you want to talk about the founding of this country with somebody who's into it and interesting can present it in an interesting way, it's Tim Sandifer and his new book Proclaiming Liberty will tell you all about it kicking off our too. If you don't get that for some reason, you can't listen, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. The closing arguments of the Big Elon Musk scam Altman trial or today. I shouldn't say scam Altman because that's prejudicial and makes it sound like I'm on the side of Elon Musk, which I probably am, though most of the legal experts I've read think he is not going to prevail in this trial. But anyway, I'm looking up at the TV and it says Open Eye yesterday tried to submit a golden jackass trophy as evidence of something, and I don't know who made they haven't They had an actual trophy that said the Golden Jackass with a donkey kicking its back legs, And I don't know who presented it to who and why it was being entered as evidence in the trial. Maybe I'll try to dig that up A little bit later. Came across this yesterday. I thought it was fantastic. We should Trump should rename the Strait of a Ran the Strait of America. That might be the Strait of Horror moves rename it the Strait of America. I wonder if that would solve our whole problem. Start calling it the Strait of America. Trump is in China right now, being warned by President She that Hey, we're taking Tywanner, We're going to war. And what was our response. Haven't seen any news reporting yet on how Trump responded to She's threat. Our pronounce of the meaning don't even include that conversation, So maybe you just ignore them. I have no idea. We'll try to dig that up too. Hopefully that news will come out while we're on the air today because I'm highly interested in that. A lot more on the way. If you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. Armstrong and Getty