Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frameesday mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi is this Kyle? Yeah, okay, Hi Kyle. My name is Trevor, and I'm just calling you because I don't know, we don't know each other, but like we work in the same building, like you work in the office area, and I'm like when I'm on the cleaning crew.
Speaker 2: We normally work.
Speaker 1: At nights, so never met you face to face, but just got your phone number because I needed to give you a call.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, cleaning crew.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, Well no, I just wanted to call you because I want to be able. I want to eat pay you back, because like I ended up using all of your coffee creamer and so I want to replace it. And I'm sorry that I did that, but like it was real late in the night and I was just drinking some coffee and then the creamer was out near the coffee maker. So then I was kind of looking around and I found that there was some coffee cremer on your desk, and so I use that. But it was like hella good, and so that I just kept you know, I drink a lot of coffee and I used all the creamer but I want to replace it because it was so good. I just want to know what brand it was and so I can go to the store and get it.
Speaker 3: So I'm just on my desk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, although it was a coffee creamer.
Speaker 1: It was in that cool like it's like a cool vase type of thingy, the powder creamer.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I'm so sorry, Like it sounds like maybe you know you, like I can tell that you really liked the coffee creamer because it was in that beautiful vase thingy, and so like I'm sure it was probably expensive or or whatever, but because it was so delicious, I'm sure it was very expensive. And so just let me know where I can pick it up.
Speaker 3: And yeah, first of all, that was on my desk. And uh, if you were have you had any idea what you're talking about, you'd know that was an urn. Good.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. The brand is what the earn? What you want to earn something? Did you earn it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Was it given to you like a bonus?
Speaker 3: No, dumb ass, it's it's an earn. It's what you keep ashes in like lost ones. Okay, that was my cat ash. I mean a grocery story, yelling at you right now, you yeah, you understand what that was.
Speaker 2: Right, do a little confused, sir.
Speaker 3: Drink my cat's ashes and it's all gets gone.
Speaker 2: Now that was food for your cot.
Speaker 3: No, you have to be the stupidest person on the planet. That was my cat.
Speaker 1: I still don't really understand because it wasn't a car around. I did not see one cop.
Speaker 3: I had my cat clean maiden, and you drank the ashes. Can I be any more clear? You an idiot?
Speaker 2: Okay, well then I'll let you know that this is just a prank phone call.
Speaker 1: This is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your coworker.
Speaker 2: Stephanie set you up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Relieved.
Speaker 1: She said that you keep your cat's ashes on your desk and she wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 3: I could not believe that someone would actually brink the ashes.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone branks, we say mornings on the twenties,