Speaker 1: Where we'll come in.
Speaker 2: Your city, want to they are gets, I'll sing your comfort zune will be desire.
Speaker 1: Howlet tell and if you want a little banging a.
Speaker 3: Union and come along.
Speaker 4: They have pledged to carry out the largest deportation, a mass deportation in American history. Imagine what that would look like and what that would be.
Speaker 5: Not even believable.
Speaker 1: What's happening.
Speaker 3: And I want to be known as your border President.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be known as your border president, and Kamala will be known as your invasion president.
Speaker 6: Block sounds crazy, but there's only forty seven days left until the presidential election.
Speaker 3: Were come in to your center, going away, I get tal and you a country.
Speaker 5: Sock from coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea.
Speaker 3: Sean Kennedy is on, and thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred nine four one, Shawn if you want to be a part of the program. Forty seven days an inflection point for the country, tipping point election of all tipping points. And we have some new poll numbers we will share with you in the course of the program today. Of course, early voting is starting now to roll out around the country and mail in ballots are being sent out in Wisconsin, we got Pennsylvania, and it is it is going to happen sooner rather than later. The saddest part of where we are as a country, it is the greatest dist service to the American people, is that your corrupt state run media mob has allowed Kamala in the candidate Protection program to never answer questions that are so impactful, that would be so impactful to the country, your own stated views about you know, no restrictions on abortion, any restrictions are supporting month seven eight and nine. Oh, I want to go back to row. Would you support any restrictions on abortion in month seven eight? Now we don't know the answer. Do you still support the man? Well, I've been packing myself. That doesn't negate what you said just a couple of years ago in supporting a mandatory buy back, which was consistent with what you said in two thousand and seven that a state has the right to go into gun owners' homes and make sure that you are handling your gun properly.
Speaker 7: So this is about just basically saying that We're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community. And just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe from the way you conduct your.
Speaker 3: Fair We now have Kamala Harris at the most extreme position. What's this mass deportation going to look like? Well, I can tell you what it would look like. You identify people that didn't respect our borders, our laws, our sovereignty, and when you discover where they are, they would be arrested and they would be deported, and it doesn't have to be mean, and they would be sent back to their home country, and if I had to guess, probably given a little bit of money to transition their lives back to where where they were, probably in better shape than when they live when had they never come here. And you would be enforcing the law. You know what p Diddy is in jail right now. That's if you don't break If you break the law, you don't respect laws, there are consequences for your action and anyway or actions, you know. But she has now said she would never have a border wall. She would decriminalize the illegal immigration. We have early voting going on. She's never been asked by it. The media has given her a complete pass because they're so abusively biased and corrupt. He's offering free housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses are running, mate wants, free college education were illegal immigrants. You know, on top of the amnesty or quote past the citizenship that the Kamala calls it, it's really amnesty. You know. There's been no discussion about all of the people that have been murdered by Harris Biden illegals, those that have been raped by Harris Biden illegals, other victim of violent crimes by Harris Biden illegals, the tens and tens of billions and billions of dollars it has cost this country because of the eleven million now going on eleven and a half million plus that we know about. We have no idea how many we don't know about. And those people would terroritize there are hundreds of them. We know that people have come from one hundred and eighty countries and here we are. Voting has begun and there's no answers to any of these questions, and the media seems perfectly content allowing her to get a pass on all of this. No explanation about her support for reparations, or no explanation on what would be the most radical economic policy that she pledged to implement when she was running in twenty nineteen, which is the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal, which is the end of capitalism, that she co sponsored with Bernie Sanders, that she pledged she would eliminate the bilabuster to get passed. Not one question as she had to answer about this, and early voting has begun. You know the fact that she would live in a private health insurance and have government health care for all another bill she sponsored with Bernie Sanders. No answer to the high cost of energy, which she called, oh that's the cost of democracy. No answer as to why she thinks it's courageous not to say the words radical Islamic terrorism or the word illegal aliena no no answer demanded on her pledge to fight inflation and immigration on day one, when day one was January twentieth, twenty twenty one, and for three years lying about immigration, saying the border's secure, and just last year bragging about the economy. We call it Bidenomics, and we're proud of it. No real questioning or answers demanded, And what an unrealized capital gains tax would look like? What would it would mean if they raise corporate taxes? Don't pay taxes? I know it's the people want to hate corporations. They don't pay taxes. But we're going to go after these corporations. What do you think the corporations are going to do. They're going to hire expensive attorneys and those the costs of producing goods and services will go up and they'll pass that cost onto all of you. Or the wealth tax or the estate tax are doubling the capital gains tax and then taxing unrealized capital gains? How are you going to figure that math out? No questions, and people are voting on her her promise to defund, dismantle, and reimagine ice, and reimagine the police. He's not had to explain why she and Joe Biden abandoned hundreds and hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines in Afghanistan, nor is she addressed the thirteen dead Americans as a result of the plan that she's very comfortable with, which was the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. There's been no explanation about her tweet four days after the police precinct the Minneapolis was burned to the ground. Why she tweeted out a bail fund in Minnesota to release those people rioting? Or why with five hundred and seventy four riots that summer, he's saying that the rioters won't stop and shouldn't stop rioting. This is again we're in the middle. You know, how is she going to explain that she supports taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegal immigrants and for convicts because she does, or her belief that federal drug possession for personal use should be legalized or decriminalized. What we're going to decriminalize crack, heroin, cocaine, fentanyl. He said all most of this in twenty nineteen. And I could go on and on and on. And that's the state of the campaign that we have right now. That is this state that we now find ourselves in. I wonder what this mass deportation would look like. Well, people get arrested, they get taken to an airplane, and they get put on the airplane and sent back to the country which they came from illegally. That's what deportation would look like. It's not that not that complicated. We are now learning that the Harris campaign, Oh, they're claiming they had no idea that Iran was committing espionage to help Kamala and Joe Biden. The FBI revealed yesterday that Iranian intelligence had committed espionage against Donald Trump's presidential campaign. What they did was hack their website, get their emails, and they're vetting information on people that potentially could be chosen as vice president and all of that information was shared with the Biden Harris campaign ticket. Now, the Harris campaign is oh, oh, this did not go directly to the campaign, but they did go to private email accounts to certain people on the Biden Harris campaign, which begs the question, what did those Biden Harris individuals do with their Iranian espionage emails? Do you think any of them didn't share it with the campaign. Of course they did, or Rand's espionage emails shared with others in the Harris campaign. Why did the Harris campaign keep the news secret that Iran was committing espionage to hack our election? Now, if this was Donald Trump and Russia, oh my gosh, could you just imagine what the reaction would be. They addressed this, you know, by basically just brushing it off to the side. These these were private emails and communications that were stolen by the Iranians from campaign materials, stating, well, they didn't know any of the materials were sent directly to the Biden campaign, But it turns out the FBI knows that they were the Office of Director of National Intelligence. The FBI Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency said Iranian malicious cyber actors in late June early July sent unsolicited emails to individuals associated with then President Biden's campaign that contained an excerpt taken from stolen non public material from former President Trump's campaign as text in the emails. There is currently no information indicating those recipients, replied. Furthermore, Iranian malicious cyber actors have continued their efforts since June. Well, you would think that that'd be a big deal. It is a big deal. Let me tell you one thing that is a big deal. And I am a little disappointed in the Teamsters because the polls showed of rank and file Teamsters members that fifty nine point six percent of the rank and file vote to endorse Donald Trump compared to thirty four percent of Beck Harris. Then the Teamsters Union, now this is the first time they're not endorsing either candidate. But this is you know, why don't they listen to the rank and file? And why don't they you know, where are their brains? You know, why are their brains not functioning the way they should? They should be listening to their rank and file. Number one and number two. You know, when Ford Motor Company, and this would be more for the UAW, when Ford Motor Company is forced by the administration to produce EVS electric vehicles that they don't want to produce and they lose four and a half billion dollars, Well, what does that mean for hardworking members of the Auto Workers Union that have career jobs with good pay, good security, and the and the company they're working for is losing that massive amount of money because the government's forcing them to do it. It means that puts their jobs at risk. As a Daily Caller article out today, the Biden Harris administration five billion dollars their clean school bus program that it uses up to four times more taxpayer dollars per school bus and benefits the Chinese Communist Party. We have a new House report that just came out fifty one pages House Committee on Energy and Commerce found promoting electric school buses and other electric vehicles is only enriching China because the EV supply chain is roughly ninety percent dependent on China, raising both national security and human rights concerns. It also highlighted immense expenses for taxpayers. The average electric school bus under the first iteration of the Clean school Bus program costs two to three hundred thousand dollars more per bus than a typical full sized diesel school bus. It is, you know, the clear, The five billion dollar Clean school Bus program is an utter failure and a waste of your hard earned tax dollars, according to Congresswoman Kathy MacMorris Rodgers, who chairs the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, saying in a statement, the program, led by the radical Biden Harris EPA props up a market that is heavily you know that relies heavily on a supply chain dominated by the Communist Chinese and the Chinese Communist Party. Because China currently accounts for two thirds of global V battery cell production, the US manufactured only seven percent as of twenty twenty two. We're going to make China rich again. And you know for this insane you know, belief that we got to get off fossil fuels or the cost of democracy as Kamala calls it. By the way, if you think this, you know, environment of assassination is not ongoing. Take a look at this. When Alaska guy arrested for threatening to kill six Supreme Court justices, I wonder which sixth he was thinking of killing. Remember Chuck Schumer, you know, going to the steps of the Supreme Court. You listen to me, Gorsuch in Kavanaugh, remember that moment. Remember people, even though it's against the laws, showing up outside the homes of Supreme Court justices.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh.
Speaker 4: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price.
Speaker 3: You know it sounds like a threat to me. You won't know what hit you. Although the Secret Service is investigating Elon Musk when he pointed out that Biden and Harris had not faced any assassination attempts, and I don't recall the Secret Service mounting any kind of serious investigation into threats by Maxie Waters. Madonna Johnny Depth, Congressman Dan Goldman, political consultant Rick Wilson, numerous high profile Democrats publicly threatening Donald Trive think an awful lot about blowing up the White House. When's the last time an actor committed an assassination? It's so corrupt. Well, let's go after Elon Musk for asking a question. You have got to give it to the Israelis. They are just amazing, you know. Israel followed up their devastating pager attacked against his Bolah. Now Hamas has in their charter like his Bolah, their commitment that they want to wipe Israel off the map. They want to destroy they want to destroy Israel. What do you think from the river to the sea means when you hear these idiots in the halls of Congress and on college campuses and around the world, what are they referring to. From the river to the sea means no more Israel anyway. So they followed up the devastating attack against these pagers, and they blew up the walkie talkies and other electronic devices yesterday. But then you've got squad member AOC, you know, the architect of Kamala's beloved Green New deal, you know, taking the side of radical islamis calling the US and international investigations into Israel's targeted strike against the people that have vowed the destruction of the state of Israel. This is genius on their part. I mean, it's absolutely genius. First, they go after the pagers, and the reason that his Bollah was using pagers instead of cell phones is they felt, like, you know, their odds of being listened in on were far less than they've got this whole walkie talkie system of Theirs. But anyway, so it killed at least fourteen people more than four hundred and fifty wounded. Additional explosions were reported throughout the capital of Beirut in Lebanon. I remember Lebanon's firing rocket after rocket after rocket provided by Iran into Israel, and their pages exploded that killed twelve people, injured another twenty eight hundred. Can you imagine being a member of the terrorist group his Bolla and all of this is happening around you, and that they know who you are, and that they were able to get right into your hip and blow and blow these people. Then, now they didn't kill all of them, but they certainly injured many of them, thousands of them have been maimed and seriously injured, and they detonated the remaining devices because they believe his Bollah would quickly find and dispose of the remaining explosives. And as much as the blast had a physical effect on his Bollah maiming thousands of fighters, the damage to their operational capabilities are going to have lasting consequences. And you've got to imagine that if you're with his Bollah, maybe you're starting to think twice. But then you've got this radical Kamala Harris supporting, you know, Green New Deal insanity that Kamala is supported in the US Senate and co sponsored with Bernie Sanders. But that, remember, came from leftist Marxist squad member AOC. And now she's winding that the pager attack targeting these Iranian backed terrorists, radical Islamic terrorists, although Kamala doesn't want you to use that word, like she doesn't want you to use the word illegal alien, and she actually is accusing Israel of unequivocally violating international law. Anyway, she's demanding a full accounting they're terrorists. Why is it you have people that are so stupid and so dumb and so ignorant. What part of murder, rape, torture, beheading, kidnapping the people like AOC and other squad members and frankly even the Biden Harris administration, they're just hiding it till they get past the election. You know, what part of it do they not understand? Pretty unbelievable. Anyway, we have Aaron what's his name? Is it? Heike? How do he say his last name? Anyway, he's the retired he is the retired chief Border Patrol Agent. And he came out, he gave an interview, and he was in Uniondale. Who was at the event with President Trump apparently yesterday and you know, and anyways, I think he was there, I'm not really sure. Anyway, So he's the retired chief Border Patrol agent says he was told by the Harris Biden administration to move illegal immigrants out of the media's site. This is what he said it. I'm sorry he sent it at a house hearing yesterday, listener.
Speaker 2: Pressure from the administration my headquarters became more interested in the fiction that being portrayed in the media and not at all concerned with reality. Each time we asked for help and dealing with a new issue.
Speaker 1: It fell on dea fears.
Speaker 2: At times in San Diego, we had two thousand or more aliens sitting in between the fences asking to turn themselves in.
Speaker 1: I was told to move them out of side of the media.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was told to move them out of the site of the media. They just wanted to height it from the American people, which is another reason why they were flying people directly from foreign countries again unvetted into parts of the United States in the dark of night. And then he went on to point out how Biden Harris administration did not allow him to report the names of and the numbers of the illegals that had terrortize. And they're in our country. What do you think they're doing in this country but plotting and planning and scheming a nine to eleven or worse. Listen to this testimony yesterday.
Speaker 2: In San Diego, we had an exponentially increase in significant interest aliens. These are aliens with significant ties to terrorism. Prior to this administration, the San Diego sector average ten to fifteen siars per year.
Speaker 1: Once word was out, the border was far easier to cross.
Speaker 2: San Diego went to over one hundred sias in twenty twenty two, well over that in twenty twenty three, and even more than that registered this year.
Speaker 1: These are only the ones we caught.
Speaker 2: At the time, I was told I could not release any information on this increase in sias or mentioned any of the arrests. The administration was trying to convince the public there was no threat at the border.
Speaker 3: They knew that they were lying, just like Kamala knows she's lying about where she stands on issues now. He had been out there saying the border is secure. We've been told by Alejandro and Mawy orchest the border is secured. The border's closed. We've been said told the same thing by every Biden administration official. Then he goes on to explain how the high price of fentanahl went from ten bucks to twenty five cents under the Harris Biden administration and they had to shut down drug testing sites. Listen to this.
Speaker 1: Fentanyl is another issue.
Speaker 2: The San Diego area sees between eighty and ninety percent of the methn phetamine and fentanyl.
Speaker 1: Seizures annually for our entire country. With little enforcement at the border, these drugs were.
Speaker 2: Coming through in mass during my last year in San Diego, the price for a single pill of fentanyl, for example, went from ten dollars to twenty five cents.
Speaker 1: To make matters worse, during.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty two and twenty three, I had to shut down San Diego traffic checkpoints, which are critical for drug in addiction, because the resources had been diverted to the process and release mission.
Speaker 3: And then I think, you say his name hideke Aaron is his first name. Then he says he was forced to release illegals pay for flights to Texas. Why who hide illegal immigrants that Harris and Biden knew they were allowing into the country. And now you have to ask yourself this question. Why are they hiding nom Why are they lying about it? Why they are offering free housing, healthcare, education, Why are they offering legal drivers' licenses in Minnesota, free college? Why are they offering amnesty something of great value passed the citizenship? As Kamala Harris says, Why are they hiding information about terrorists? Well, anyway, listen to what Heike said yesterday.
Speaker 2: The large numbers also had and still have a negative impact on the San Diego community. I had to release the illegal aliens by the one hundreds each day into communities who could not support them. To quiet the problem, two flights a week were provided from San Diego to Texas. These flights simply brought aliens that would have been released in San Diego over to Texas. Each flight costs approximately one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. This was the administration's way to try and quiet the border wide crisis.
Speaker 3: They were trying to hide. They all lied. Imagine if Trump did it. Uh, there's another group uncommitted. These are the people that wouldn't vote for Joe Biden in the primary in places like Michigan. They're not They're not going to endorse Harris, just like the Teamsters are not going to uh support Harris. Why why should the teamsters? This is such a disappointment. The rank and file want Trump fifty nine point six percent to thirty four percent. Why aren't they supporting their their rank and file? Why are they so out of touchdown? I know it's the first time in the last thirty some odd years that they haven't endorsed a Democrat, but still we had Kamala Harris, you know, shedding another word salad, repeating children, of the community again yesterday. I played it on TV last night. I mean, you just can't make this up.
Speaker 4: I grew up understanding the children of the community are the children of the community.
Speaker 3: Ads in four swing states critical of Harris for supporting tea age gender transition Michigan of Nevada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, criticizing the Democratic presidential candidate for her last support past support of taxpayer funded transitions for teenagers are running mate, of course, supports it without parental notification, taking away all parental rights anyway. The ads used a Medicaid data listing the number of girls under eighteen receiving mastectomies and hysterectomies in each state, as well as the number receiving hysterectomies per the Washington Times. You know, does it sound weird disgusting? It is, and you're paying for it, the narrator says. In the ad, Kammalist supports these taxpayer funded sex change operations. A vote for Harris is a vote for medical experiments on kids. Why wouldn't they want parental consent? I thought they're the Freedom Party. Harris hears the calls from some Democrats to ramp up the media presence. I don't think she's capable of it. I really don't. At Hillary Clinton saying it's a double standard to ask Harris about her policy, she doesn't have to do it. I'm like, huh, what do you mean you don't have to do it. He's the first Democrat in decades not to get the teamster's endorsement. You know, there's no specifics. Then you look at the economy. Of course, your own power who says, ohthough they're not going to be influenced by politics, Well, let's give a fifty basis point cut in the interest rates. After four years of no cuts at all under Harris and Biden, we've had a fifty five percent whopping increase in car insurance rates. I mean, I've been feeling that. I'm looking at my insurance bill. I'm like, this is insane. Better reserve delivered what could be a huge gift to Kamala Harris by dropping those rates. I mean, it is obviously designed to put cinderblocks on the scales of an election, just like the media is doing, and the deep state will do, and just like big tech will do. I mean, it's just pretty unbelievable. Childcare for two kids now costs nearly forty percent more than rent across one hundred of America's largest US metros. And that's a big deal. And you know, is this rate cut warranton? Well, some are saying that they've gone too early and as a result, will probably hit a recession. A new poll finds a majority of Americans now fear Harris Biden illegals will be voting in November. This is a Script's News poll asking respondent, how concerned do you, if at all, about non citizens voting? Very concerned? Thirty six percent somewhat concerned, fifteen percent not very concerned, eighteen percent not at all concerned only twenty nine percent. Fifty four percent of Americans also support mass deportation one hundred and fifty thousand dollars flights to Texas. Why didn't they keep him in the sanctuary state of California. The FED chair blames the flood of Kamala Harris as he illegals for America's rising unemployment rate. Oh okay, is that your way to cover for your your gift of a rate cut as early voting as beginning. It's unbelievable the forces against Donald Trump. I've never seen anything like weaponized DJ A deep state that is clearly pushing for Harris, a corrupt state run media that's pushing for Harris. These are all powerful institutions, big tech that is historically pushing for the Democratic candidates. And you know, now we find ourselves in the middle of the election and most Americans have no idea where Harris stands on most of the important issues of our time. And then we have a shocking number of Democrats that say the US would be better off. We have some twenty eight percent of Democrats saying that the US would be better off if Trump had been killed. On Sunday, Democratic c Span caller praises that would be Trump assassin. Despite the shooting attempt and the attempt on Trump's life, ABC, CBS, NBC blast Trump with ninety five percent bad press. Can't make that up. And then, of course you know the blame game. Oh, let's blame Donald Trump for the fact that somebody tried to kill him. It's his rhetoric that caused this, not their constant. He's a threat to democracy in comparisons to Adolf Hitler. Pretty unbelievable times. We are living in it, aren't they? Eight hundred ninety four. One shown is a number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, load it up today. We'll check it