Speaker 1: It's time the realistic Ris conversations go down on Big Facts Friday Live for our hard studios, yours truly, DJ Scream alongside Big Bank, Baby Jay, Shot.
Speaker 2: Jones being Kodak baxt Friday is Time's time, It's time.
Speaker 3: It's time.
Speaker 4: Hello everybody, ganglang. What's the deal?
Speaker 3: We gotta addresses?
Speaker 2: I would ask if everybody is okay, But clearly Shot and Kodak ain't okay because they drinking.
Speaker 5: Hennessy, I am cleaning what's in there because one of us, one of us is telling the truth.
Speaker 3: You can tell about your eyes? You drinking?
Speaker 4: No, this is Coca cola.
Speaker 2: No, you know how I can tell because this bottle had a lot more in it before I left it in there.
Speaker 3: Okay, next subject.
Speaker 2: All right, though, everything amazing crazy to us, like that's why we're here.
Speaker 3: We don't even worry about the worry I was drinking. Was drinking it to got forget?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, know we weren't. I'm stressed as being a mom and Jack.
Speaker 3: We need to talk about this. It's what is stressing vent to us.
Speaker 4: You want me to vent to you, guys, I was together. Let me find out we.
Speaker 5: Weren't doing anything together at all. I came in stressed. Y'all ain't not even.
Speaker 4: Stressed fucking.
Speaker 3: We weren't fucking each other though, thank you yet any of.
Speaker 5: Whom Okay, I was stressed being a mom, so I had so much to do.
Speaker 4: Then I had to go pick up Chance.
Speaker 5: She had tutor in the day, and then she's just starting basketball tomorrow, so I have to go try to find her some basketball shoes. Nike on Ponds didn't have kids section, and I had to rush and get her in the rain.
Speaker 2: And everybody's going to disagree, and this starts to debate. I think sometimes men handle stress a little better than women.
Speaker 5: Have a lot going on, but y'all don't have y'all don't have the same type of stress alone.
Speaker 4: Both of you guys have whys. But both of you guys have whis.
Speaker 3: Correcticant because y'all, but your life.
Speaker 4: Help you with your day to day stress.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you help, and stressing it kind of canceled up.
Speaker 5: But being hands on with a child is a different type of stress. Get the baby by yourself for a whole week, nobody helped it.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna come in here or you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be like you know, what big facts off for this week? Fuck big facts this week. Let's change the schedule.
Speaker 5: My closest friend, my words stand to me. That that's what I'm saying. It's a lot, And then I still come here and I have to be my same self. Sometimes it's just like, oh, yeah, you have to drink right there. Let me just a little bit.
Speaker 3: So that she she told us her reason. What's your excuse? He just a thought? Is Friday?
Speaker 2: It's actually not, Yes, it is fast Friday.
Speaker 3: Give us a word.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the word birds is acquiesce, and the textbook definition of acquiesce is to accept something reluctantly but without protest.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Is that settling what we get for less because you don't want it but you accept it?
Speaker 3: Or is it just being grateful?
Speaker 4: No, it's not being grateful. It'll be closer to.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, mm hm, there you go. Will accept it?
Speaker 4: Fucking I drink it.
Speaker 2: That's acquies Whereas if she the other option was I saying that, sorry, I'll get my own club and I'm gonna get my own.
Speaker 4: Ship as strong as funks.
Speaker 3: Brow he can now he can.
Speaker 5: I don't like all me out when I drink hennessy. Hennessy makes me turn into an animal. You know, I haven't drank Hennessy since I conceived Champs, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hennessy makes you like, yeah, so, what're you about to do tonight?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 4: I'm about to go home and go to sleep.
Speaker 5: But y'all keep y'all making me really like suspect you of something of me and yat, yes, not even on my hornies day.
Speaker 4: Side. I love my friend.
Speaker 3: I'm a good damn all.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't, and it's just because the way I do. Yet, like we're family here, yes, and you don't family.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I would go back to.
Speaker 4: Thank you to the God.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 4: Let's get into the mother like urban definition.
Speaker 5: So the urban definition of acquiesce is when one partner constantly pesters the other for sex and the latter gives into, gives in to shut up the former, even though any spark of enjoyment has long since extinguished, which is yeah. After dinner, bereft of any meaning conversation, we headed into the bedroom for short, passionless acquiesced sex and early sleep, silently facing away from each other, and then too the dark void of night that.
Speaker 4: Sounds that sounds need to be with that person. That sounds terrible.
Speaker 5: That sounds like some fucking eighteenth century Shakespeare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, oh god.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a couple that's been married for like a very long time and she just don't want to do it, but she knows she has to.
Speaker 3: So it's settling. Yeah. Yeah, I feel like a lot of people setting in their relationships.
Speaker 2: You can become acquiesced to your current life, uh status, or space or the space that you in.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's sad, it's fun, but it happens. Happened, It happens a lot.
Speaker 4: It happens often.
Speaker 5: Is that Like the people that just go with like the day to day routine, like they know exactly what's gonna happen, like wake up, go to work, come home.
Speaker 2: I think some people are in I think that. Yeah, but you know a routine, you don't accept it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even having sex with your partner, you know it's gonna start like this, go like this.
Speaker 3: And go like this, and then we don't like that. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you ever get if you ever get into a point of life and you're like, damn, this is it?
Speaker 3: Like damn, like.
Speaker 2: People, that's what it is. Like, I got partners that be like this is good as it's gonna get. And I'm like, damn, you don't want more? Like this is good as going And some people okay with that. But that's what you're talking about perspectives, because just because you okay with living your life a certain way, don't mean it's gonna be the same for me.
Speaker 3: Just because he okay with it, do wrong, he not wrong.
Speaker 2: Some of the people happy though some of them people is happy with they a lot of one two yeah, So.
Speaker 3: To each his own, yeah, to each his own.
Speaker 2: But still I feel like a lot of people need just to encourage me because it takes a lot to take that leap of faith if you are living your life in a certain safe way, because what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you live you live your life in a safe way.
Speaker 2: Like I know in my mom's generation, they was like, Ship, you want to be on the job with benefits that that's some state.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I don't want to work that. That's why I stopped teaching. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Ship. The more you know, you stopped teaching because I cohersed you into your job, keep it.
Speaker 3: Real, kids, was beating the worst worse Cohurst from the next big fact Friday random thought real quick though, Oh I got a good random thought. Is healthier.
Speaker 2: He ain't sweating as much. Give the walk in sweating and in the middle of winter that nigga had.
Speaker 5: That nigga had the shakes last week. You must have went and got that shot in the ass.
Speaker 4: What ompic.
Speaker 3: It's the same ship, yeah, something like that, okay.
Speaker 4: And it's not man Gerro's Maningaro.
Speaker 5: As long as you know, queen, Yeah, yeah, I got the little okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: But now I just lifestyle changed this ship. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I had the wings with a something earlier, but I don't. I don't eat like that. No more, good job. I threw out a whole bag of Fridays and wings.
Speaker 3: Like it's a soda and it's it's a whole thing of cocing like you.
Speaker 4: Take the cot.
Speaker 3: I don't drink cold.
Speaker 5: That's all right, But once you stop, that's sorry, that's good, Like once you stopped trying to do that ship like you don't even feel the urged.
Speaker 3: I don't even feel like I need coke in my life. Hmm, you speak of Coca cola, right, I'm scared of hard rug.
Speaker 4: That good old booger ship.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of that. It's too that ship to be cut with other ship. Now hell noah, So do we do we know? Do we know people? And and I guess that of course we do, but like in our personal lives or that our acquiesced and then like if people are in that state.
Speaker 5: Well, I think we're using it in the wrong context. It's not that somebody is an acquiesce.
Speaker 3: Or they do acquif somebody it's a verb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, acquies is to acquiesce like acquiesce, but it doesn't really have another context like.
Speaker 2: That, Yes, I acquiesced, so I reluctantly accept this or that. Yeah, like acquiesce is like conceding. So often do y'all acquiesce? Do y'all do it?
Speaker 5: I used to do it a lot, because I used to do it a lot with the people that I love for the sake of argument, because I just didn't feel like arguing. But now I don't do it as much. And I've learned that I can not acquiesce and simultaneously not have to argue either about my decision. So that has made my life ten trillion times better. Like I don't have to settle, but I also don't have to go back and forth about why I'm not choosing to settle.
Speaker 2: Like, can you acquiesce like in your personal life and decision that you make for yourself, Like I feel like this morning, I did that because I wanted to go to Starbus to get like a lemon, but I didn't because I have enough time, Like ship, I want to go, but I don't have time.
Speaker 3: That's not an acquis What is that?
Speaker 5: I mean that's you didn't actually as because you didn't go to Starbucks because of lack of time.
Speaker 4: That doesn't that doesn't qualify as a correct answer.
Speaker 3: What if I was okay with being late, but I like, I don't want to be late. No, it's still not.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I's gonna make sure she let.
Speaker 5: You finish business.
Speaker 3: Say the definition again.
Speaker 5: Textbook or text textbook is to accept something. So accept something reluctantly but without protest, So basically.
Speaker 2: Going for anything or or or forgiveness. Is that forgiven? Because without protest means what not protesting?
Speaker 4: It means you're not putting up a fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bring slaves again, but like slaves, some slaves accept it.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 5: It's just like what except No, he's actually right, like that's like a damn well, they don't want to have sex with this man, but he's giving them money, so they don't accept it and do it without any type of anything because he paid for even though they.
Speaker 4: Don't want to.
Speaker 3: They're relucted money, but they're.
Speaker 5: Reluctant to do the sexual act that.
Speaker 3: He's asking for.
Speaker 4: But it don't matter. Now, I'm not gonna put up a.
Speaker 5: Hey, I really don't want to get sotomized, but I need to pay my rent, so.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I'm reluctant, but I'm gonna do it. Okay, you were right.
Speaker 4: It's like slugs, slaves is sluts. No, that's not what he said. Slaves.
Speaker 3: What he said he was talking about slavery with everybody else.
Speaker 4: Let's just let's just nip that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just basically going going with something that you really don't want to go and go with without protest.
Speaker 3: You're just like, all right, I'm gonna just go with it.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: I got a perfect example being.
Speaker 7: Marriaged, not just being married that too, but I got I do that all the time.
Speaker 3: Aquious, Yeah, that's what it is, she said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, going along with something you really don't want something, you know what I'm saying, without a fight.
Speaker 3: So it's compromise.
Speaker 2: It's it's kind of like settling, but to a certains then it could be compromised to because at the end of the day, you never like, you never know, and then sometimes you go along with some ship it worked out in your favor. Yeah, that you ain't want to do, but you also don't know who had to acquiesce on your behalf to your benefit as well, Because I got may have not wanted to do something that they did for you, and they did it anyway.
Speaker 5: I got an epitome of an example of acquiescing. Let's go when he got in the car.
Speaker 2: Boys and the Hood, when he got out his actually he wanted to smoke.
Speaker 5: No, he wanted smoke, but he didn't really he didn't really wanted he got out there, he didn't really.
Speaker 4: Want to complete the task. He wanted to get get back.
Speaker 7: Trey wonted smoke, right, that's a good Tray wonted smoke, but his morals made him get out of the car. He still want to smoke when he was getting out the car, but he just this this ain't for me his morals.
Speaker 3: So he was ACQUI yesterday.
Speaker 2: He got out there.
Speaker 7: He wanted to go do somebody. But you know what I'm saying, he like his ma and he wanted something done. But he got out the car knowing that did This ain't for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the ride was just too long, you know.
Speaker 3: On that first block they got them. He was too mad. He ain't much to think, like, for real, bro, this ain't even for me. I want them. I hope him to kill themigga.
Speaker 4: But I want to go play Bob Man.
Speaker 5: Let me let me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that he still wanted some but he decided he still still get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, please tell me.
Speaker 3: The crash out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, he got out without what he acquisite.
Speaker 4: He reluctantly got out.
Speaker 2: And reluctily yeah back.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to get it off.
Speaker 4: Put your boots, nigga.
Speaker 3: The nigga really wanted somebody. Boy.
Speaker 5: He did he did, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he fed up.
Speaker 4: That was a bad example. Okay, good it was. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So do you think a lot of people acquiesce in their careers?
Speaker 5: Of course, especially working Like like you said, you didn't want to go work at Croger just to get benefits, but you had to to pay your bills.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was a school but yeah same.
Speaker 5: What next question was you want that?
Speaker 4: Nigga said that ships so smooth. Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: I actually died some ship like that because I was. I got accepted to work of Walmart and I got the background checking everything.
Speaker 3: I don't want to working with the fucking Walmart. I just never went back. Shut people work.
Speaker 5: Yes, as just any kind of any kind of nine to five job where you make an honest earn and honest living is salutable.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, But again that's that's perspective. You should start somewhere anything else.
Speaker 5: You know, my first job was burger king. My first job was foot locker, Greenbriery.
Speaker 3: Mam absolutely believe that. No, no, no, Eastlake golf course.
Speaker 2: Course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a golf course with something. Was that one his job? He was getting tipped? Yeah, barely'st like of course you know about when we tried to got I tried to get a job one time, trying to do right. What was it? What pie company was a pie company that make pies up their heads?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, got up.
Speaker 7: Walked up to the pie coming and got damn, I'm laughing before he get out of God.
Speaker 3: We worked for exactly sixteen minutes.
Speaker 7: Think him last year on the way down they had heard one spot and me got damn scooping. I was scooping the feeling not not to feel away that the.
Speaker 3: Dough like digging dirt like five sea scoot like hell went over there. They had her there doing as similar line. Fast. I was like, hey, let go, you had let's go. You had a flash back gloves. I got up out there. He was in that Drake video. You had a flash back.
Speaker 4: That boy.
Speaker 3: Missus Winner's joint bro.
Speaker 7: I was working like him, and they god, damn job from sixteen minutes, no care, no.
Speaker 3: Hell your money. Yeah, they said somewhere like what thirty dollars and some ship. I don't know. Damn for the first minute, first hour minute, Oh there's two people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know. I think they made the pay for the for you know, the orientation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah you have to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah that first ship they're talking.
Speaker 2: This ship wasn't then they're talking cool yeah yeah they digging ditches.
Speaker 7: No, man, that ship just went for me. Man, I just I just couldn't handle nigga. Now, if I had a jump, I would have got a problem a job that I could free lance like looking on my shoulder, nigga, like looking like you're doing it. I can't handle y'all like that like somebody. I can't do that. I can't do that. I'm too free spirited. I'm too well to God.
Speaker 4: Damn, you're gonna buck on purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to text.
Speaker 7: I want to do I don't look at my phone here and there like y'all think I'm in Jimmy Yah dawn a rope.
Speaker 3: No, I can't do that. Get to do it, A got to do it this.
Speaker 4: Speaking of I'm just playing.
Speaker 3: Dang hey, I should getting crazy. I seen they can do videos now too.
Speaker 5: Videos I've been calling scamming old people for the last two years with.
Speaker 2: That ship Like you can type in like you know how you can type like chat GPT, you say, hey, make caption about this?
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 2: They got technology now where they say create a video about this and it'll be like some real in depth shit like people walking through a snowy landscape on the on Christmas Eve type shit, and it'll be that Oh yeah, I see now.
Speaker 5: I'm scared now they got that AI that's calling people parents acting like they were kidnapped, yeah, or like they're in jail and they have to send ransom real and they can regenerate the person's voice, like if you say, like hey, Like like if a if a kidnapper person called me and said, hey, we got Kodak in the event that I actually found a fuck to give and I wanted to save you, they could fucking put like your voice on the phone like hey, hey, hey, come get me. Yeah, like you know this big homie Bologney or you know what I'm saying, some shit that I would identify with and make me think that like you were really sad.
Speaker 3: But that's the shit a I would do.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of the inaccuracy of AI, because I would never call myself that. You say that, So if a nigga call you like, hey, this big homie Blooney, ain't up.
Speaker 7: But I think I think with that ship man being said, you should have cold words.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, especially if you're somebody of major importance that it could really actually possibly happen to Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. That's crazy, right, Yeah they did it. They caught on camera.
Speaker 7: I'm to be like, man, I like, just even a bitch, You're not gonna be trying to take pictures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they got. But they got that ship.
Speaker 4: They got that ship, now, yeah they really do.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 2: Got that ship now where somebody could photoshop your picture on somebody else.
Speaker 5: The lady that they took daughter, she said her daughter was crying and her daughter was talking to her. But the cries and the way that her daughter was talking to her, it's no way you couldn't have told her that that was her really her daughter, and they was asking for ransom.
Speaker 3: They got. They got. It's gonna sound crazy, but hear me out.
Speaker 2: They got astley porns now that you can digitally add your favorite celebrity face.
Speaker 3: To the porn and you would know. First of all it was it was an ad. What type of ad?
Speaker 4: Porn?
Speaker 3: Porn? Uh huh?
Speaker 4: They had sending that ad to me?
Speaker 3: I thought, he's just saying like an ad came through Instagram.
Speaker 2: Nah, that dad was on the porn video. So I was about to watch porn.
Speaker 4: You click that and paid for it?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know. I don't pay for porn. This is wild.
Speaker 5: Do y'all realize that we always somehow find our way to porn or what Kodak is doing in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Every episode is a very interesting person disgusting.
Speaker 5: Excuse me for having sex, my bad yack of the yack, don't come back, ship to do have sex?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, get ready for random ran a random thought. Okay, I'm gonna go first this time and I go second.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So all right, So they tell you not to settle in a relationship. So why is it called settling down if you're not supposed to settle.
Speaker 3: Because everybody does it. Damn one, think about it.
Speaker 5: They tell you don't settle, but then when you get with somebody and then y'all stuck, it's.
Speaker 2: Like we settled down.
Speaker 5: So it's it saying that y'all both settled down, like y'all both decided, I'm gonna settle with.
Speaker 3: This person right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one. That's a good one, right, yeahship.
Speaker 2: I feel like most people do, because most people not gonna get their dream.
Speaker 3: Are you being what's the word? Yes? No?
Speaker 4: Are you acquiescing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A lot of people, A lot of people acquiesced. Yes, say it again? Are you awkward?
Speaker 3: Swimming? But it is that the same thing as settling. Yes, you said, you said, y'all kids are aquatides? What y'all to look like?
Speaker 2: If I like, if I say, I think a little bit like if I say I don't want to chick with more than one kid, and you know, with a girl I got like three kids, ship I settled Because if I said, that.
Speaker 5: Mean if you said that you don't want to chick with more than one kid, and you settled for and you end up staying with a chick with three kids, that mean the bitch got some good head.
Speaker 3: Not mean what I mean? What I mean? What means?
Speaker 4: What a stream.
Speaker 3: You think the head make? You made you acquiesce?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, but look I gotta random. I got a random question.
Speaker 5: Okay, So why do dogs pee and poop at two different times? Like I took my dog out today so she could go, like use the bathroom or whatever, and I just happened to be paying attention while she was going to the bathroom. She pooped first, and then like a minute or two later, she peed.
Speaker 4: And they do it in different spots, but they do it in difference.
Speaker 7: But I know, but pis ain't coming out and ship your aid the same.
Speaker 4: Listen, But do you have to ship pee first?
Speaker 3: You pee first and you sit there.
Speaker 4: But but but my dog pooped first and then peed.
Speaker 3: You might ship first some time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes no, you pee first and then wait on that ship to come out in the morning.
Speaker 3: Got ship?
Speaker 7: If you run to the ball, you got a ship, You go straight ship sitting up for a minute.
Speaker 3: You might have to pee too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was her, like, you run the bathroom, that ship coming out first.
Speaker 4: You're right, I ain't never really thought about it like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: You ain't never, I ain't never pissed because you don't have to sit down.
Speaker 5: You don't have to sit down to pee. It's like right, no, no, you gotta ask a woman women woman.
Speaker 7: Like ship coming at your butt at the same time. No, like like.
Speaker 4: Just no, but you pee first and then he first. It's not no, you pee first.
Speaker 3: The dog pooped.
Speaker 7: So if you had the ship, when you run in the bathroom, what's coming out first?
Speaker 4: You're going booboo first?
Speaker 3: He sitting there for men after you don't got the first three and.
Speaker 4: Then you're probably gonna pe.
Speaker 3: Then you probably pee too, and then you go back to the boo boo. Yeah, yeah, you go back. Yeah, And she's about to come back.
Speaker 7: I just ain't never seen it come out at the same time, like just something wrong.
Speaker 5: Do that happen when people have like diar around, when people have like diarrhea and the like stomach hurt and they're throwing up and peeing. You know I've done that before, Like I've been like everything just came out and throw up the pea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that throw up and ship combo is crazy. That's that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Am I the only one that be like mad that?
Speaker 5: Like when you get in a shower and all of a sudden you have to like pee or take a dump, like while you're in the shower, you.
Speaker 3: Got a pee in the shower? No, no, you can't poop in the shower, I said.
Speaker 4: I said, yeah, but like do you get mad at that?
Speaker 7: Like, tell what I get mad at taking a shower? And then my phone ringing is all the way over there?
Speaker 4: Like now you got to get out of the tiptoe naked.
Speaker 3: And then when you touch your phone, you getting a little drops.
Speaker 2: On over Now you miss the call?
Speaker 3: Why the you get out the shower in the first place? Then? Yeah, crazy? They let us know how to test the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah that ship bray my phone be like right there on the It's on you, big homie dogs.
Speaker 3: I'm saying why they call it hend dog.
Speaker 4: That it makes you burn, it makes you grown.
Speaker 3: To a dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why they call that cheap ass wine mad Dog twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: I never thought of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Earth, So I feel like it's crazy that. So it's a lot of artists like in the city of Atlanta and across to the nation the world really that will never be as big as they supposed to be because they ain't had the right they met the right person, They don't have the right push behind them and ship. They just it's not in the cars for them. Not in the cars. That's the biggest thing everybody know. Yeah, Like it's so many people in the city that I've heard that is just hard, Like damn this this is some stadium ship. But they sitting there working, they nine to five, probably done, got discouraged and lost hope Before they big moments.
Speaker 3: People have to come acquiesced to their situation.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean yes, yeah, gotta take risks, you gotta take chances, you gotta take yourself than everybody else. Yeah, and sometimes people just don't believe in themselves. Like it's been a few like damn this, wait a little bit, and next thing you know, like five months later, they doing some ship that they ain't got shit to do with every time, and it's hard to get back into it once you're not into the groove of this ship. I'm saying, like on some success ship, like every time you hear about people just exploding and becoming huge, Jeff Bezos say, they all put it all on the line every time, like ninety nine percent. So how do you tell how do you convince somebody that that's what it takes if they they're not ready to convince. I ain't gonna tell you what to do, and then you blame me because you win it, you know what I'm saying. It was kind of like back to the job down, like coda. You probably ain't gonna end up doing what you want to do. It ain't gonna work if you just keep working your job. Then you got to figure out am I willing to leave my job because you didn't just leave your job and get another job. Yeah no, I was let your job sit down for a few months. It call me job, I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: I was, but I was hustling. I was.
Speaker 2: I was hustling. I had the not the forest, the dose coin ship going on. I was doing all the digital coin ship you can do to make money. So look at what look at what the human being can do when they back against the wall.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's what happens every time.
Speaker 2: Man, when you you either gonna do one or two things. Man, when you when when it's like that, you're either gonna fold or.
Speaker 4: You're gonna roll or fold.
Speaker 3: Meal, barbecue and me.
Speaker 2: You make you hold up a blow up, you're gonna make history, or you make an excuse a lot of people, it's real common to see make people make excuses to why they can't be great. Oh I couldn't do it because this person didn't do something, or this happened back in my past. Like I don't making a funk about And it's so insensitive to say, but don't nobody care about that ship? Don'tbody care about excuse?
Speaker 7: But you random thought, man, who was the first person to catch a nut?
Speaker 3: Was it Adam?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 4: Adam was Adam? Was Adam was sterile?
Speaker 3: Wasn't he? I'm just saying who took the real made the woman and then he.
Speaker 4: But he ain't fucking and maker.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't know, he didn't. But I'm saying, like, but what he they made more people? Yea?
Speaker 3: Who the first nigga?
Speaker 5: You mean, who's basically who's the first nigga to experience sexual pleasure?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And did he know what he was doing? Supposed to be Adhaim allegedly was he king?
Speaker 5: Can you imagine how whoever that nigga was, how funky that ship was he was hiding.
Speaker 3: So so let me say something.
Speaker 7: Let me say something, So we if we, if we, if two people started, all people right had to rightad it was.
Speaker 4: Actually a nigga in his rib from my understanding.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me say this.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, if two people actually started, what do you call us?
Speaker 3: What we are? Decided? Humanity? Yeah? What did you call humanity? Okay?
Speaker 2: If two people started humanity, human rights started? They say, he brought one dude and made a woman out of his rib?
Speaker 3: Right? Okay? So they had that, they had what, they had a child, They had one.
Speaker 4: Child married Jesus and Joseph. That is no what the child's name was?
Speaker 6: No, No, this is what I'm saying. One boy, yes, ain't nobody here going to who he got?
Speaker 3: Pretant? Who Adam the baby? The baby? Did he get? His sister breaking it? Because she had to have two for him to have somebody to fuck?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh, a lot of this ship don't be making.
Speaker 4: So does that mean that we're all a product of incest?
Speaker 3: All right? So that's the only one the Adam and Eve kids were came.
Speaker 4: How if that is how we were created?
Speaker 3: There three kids who hit?
Speaker 4: So who that was triple?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 4: Don't tell me that one of these niggas had a baby.
Speaker 3: They had to have sex with their mama. Oh, ship is getting if they.
Speaker 5: If they message they said else.
Speaker 1: Big fa.
Speaker 4: But why did daddy just couldn't keep doing it?
Speaker 3: Keep doing what they said? They don't add three three kids, but.
Speaker 4: They could have kept He could have kept popular having more kids.
Speaker 3: They ain't saying what they saying? What happened? Hold on the human family tree?
Speaker 4: What they say? Girl?
Speaker 3: Hold on, listen, hold on, damn, it's more. It's more. It's more. Hold on, it's more.
Speaker 2: The Book of Genesis mentioned three of Adams and Eve's children came able to sen Us, but genetics, by tracing the DNA patters, found people throughout the world have identified lineages descending from ten sons of a genetic Adam and eighteen daughters of Eve. So they had a lot of kids and they were just fucking each other. But that's still incest because because the.
Speaker 3: Kids, because the sons had to fuck the dollars. Yeah, like eventually then they started branching out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eighteen daughters of even ten sons of Adam, Yeah, like eighteen like one they said, the one with two people, Yeah, Adam and he. When they say ten sons, I mean, of course the daddy got the sons. The mother has his daughters.
Speaker 3: So did this nigga.
Speaker 4: Take ten of his ribs and make ten people?
Speaker 2: We got?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: How did they make people out of?
Speaker 3: That's the real question? How did these babies happen? They said, God? You know, like a miracle? How did we had? Did God?
Speaker 4: God did it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, he did. Y'all lost me with this. We waited all the way for that.
Speaker 3: I thought thrown up.
Speaker 5: But at the I thought she was gonna be like, no, see what happened?
Speaker 3: Was God? This?
Speaker 4: This? This, this, this? But where where do start to makea mora come from?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Remember started to make Moro was the city that God burned down because it was being ratchet. Really Atlanta like the modern day side of Ingamore. Shah, Yeah, yeah, so that's that's that's Moore was a notoriously sinful city and the Biblical Book of Genesis destroyed by sulfur and fire because of their wickedness.
Speaker 7: But the thing about it need to explain that to us, how did this start? If all this stuff that is in the Bible saying that you don't supposed to have sex with family member.
Speaker 3: How did we start if it was just two.
Speaker 4: People and is more like Houston, Lanta, Vegas.
Speaker 2: That's what Block o'brown was saying. Though, like it was written in Hebrews, so by the time it made it to us, it clearly has been remixed. But also I just but also but some of the sh I feel like we can't look at it from like a human and like realistic landscape because like a few pages before this shit happened, the nigga created the earth with what Yeah, no, for sure, I don't think it's men. I don't think it's meant to be taken literal me neither.
Speaker 7: I think all it But the thing about it is how we take all the literal, then how we take we can't? How do we take the ship literal that we This is just like in a case, right, if they find your gifts, they gotta find you givet to it out without a reason doubt. Okay, So if we got ship in this book to doubt, how the fun do we take this book serious without reason?
Speaker 4: I don't understand that I want you when you're right.
Speaker 5: But I think that you can read the same like you can read the same verse that I read, and then I can have a church, and you can have a church, but you're gonna explain to your church completely different from the way that I.
Speaker 3: Guarantee anybody that reads.
Speaker 2: But I will anybody that read that book, they have some and they have some doubt. But but but to what he said, if we get if we are supposed to live our lives by this, we need to make it a little bit more because niggas are starting wars over this ship and off our own interpretation, like folks is dying. I think that's why some people just kind of step back from religion and just.
Speaker 3: Spiritual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe in God.
Speaker 3: I read, I read all of them. That's true.
Speaker 2: But there's some powerful God. Yeah, there's some powerful stuff in them. But I don't take a word for word top to bottom. I read the Bible and kan and it's like, it's some powerful stuff in there. That is you know what I'm saying. But I'm not going off of you know what I'm saying, like everything that's in there because it's man made. Somebody had to type the words or right. They just like if I were writing a book about God, Damn string, I'm feeling overdo it for him. This with his hand over, I'm fining over the book of bank gonna be the nigga.
Speaker 3: I saw that nigga walk on water with weights in it pocket.
Speaker 2: He's supposed to sunk. He had What else you said? That's like the story of Jesus, Like Jesus.
Speaker 3: Man straight up that ship cow? How you it's yelp?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 3: Like what's the word? It's this kept mean, it's a lot of extra put on it.
Speaker 7: Like the dude said, why there's not a woman a book in the Bible from a woman.
Speaker 3: They couldn't tell a story.
Speaker 4: So is the man supposed to lead?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, the man is supposed to leave baby. I understand that we still want to hear, baby, what you saw. We still want to hear what you saw.
Speaker 3: But women really weren't even highlighted until Barry.
Speaker 2: Then what was the whore who had Jesus?
Speaker 3: They called.
Speaker 2: Accused her because like, how did you get pregnant Jesubel, No, it was it was Jesus.
Speaker 4: He saved a prostitute, Yes, but it wasn't Barry.
Speaker 2: Mary popped up pregnant, and they basically like, how you get pregnant? And I don't know, it's just a miracle, Mary, or.
Speaker 5: So Mary wasn't proud, so proud Mary got the notorious lie in the book that she took to her death that this just happened.
Speaker 2: And it's a nigga that somewhat ain't saying, Bro, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Fucked up that. It's like, what else is going on?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Like that has not happened again?
Speaker 2: Ever, the thoughts shouldn't that have happened again?
Speaker 3: It's probably it probably has happened before, like recently.
Speaker 4: I mean, what twins though?
Speaker 3: What I hold on that?
Speaker 4: Hold on one second? What if? What listen, bro?
Speaker 5: I was just thinking about this ship. My wheels are turning right. What if the nigga that fucked Mary had a wife and that's why he.
Speaker 3: Was trying to tell you.
Speaker 7: And they would have got their head cut off back then, so somebody came to in the middle of.
Speaker 3: That's the truth though faces to be the episode, but.
Speaker 8: That's just listen, Yes, that's what happened, which is these.
Speaker 2: Are random thoughts. These are random thoughts.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying is everything is questionable, right, I'm just saying everything is questioned this like this is to what he's saying.
Speaker 2: History is always written by the motherfuckers that won, like in every war history because.
Speaker 3: Listen, look, you know how they trying to try.
Speaker 2: They're trying they're trying to rewrite American history now, like they're saying slavery wasn't slavery and it was like they were just here as volunteers and like that, and then they can I'm so serious, they can. They can try to do that if the people who experienced.
Speaker 3: It die off for their silence.
Speaker 7: But we know what happened, but we ain't gonna But but we can't never say we were there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't say we were there.
Speaker 2: So that's why you have to keep retelling these stories because slavery wasn't that long ago in the history of the world. It wasn't that long ago. So the people that are still experienced or experienced that, people's grandmother's great grandmothers, they were there. So as long as they're still telling those stories, they cannot sell us this lie of slavery being something that was optional. On that note, if it's a book and it's been written, it could have been switched up, just like Christopher Columbus, uh discovery Christopher, like all this.
Speaker 3: You like Christopher Columbus, I don't. I don't know who the fuck is that people over here for doing? Like bro, all this ship is capped, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I ain't now want to woke nigga, but I ain't no dumb nigga neither.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just being real. He really what he realized and he was one of the idiot and.
Speaker 4: Come to.
Speaker 8: The first he came over to stick a little born over the.
Speaker 4: Musket.
Speaker 3: You are this is a fun that's the.
Speaker 7: Finest that got put that put that at right.
Speaker 3: And yeah, y'all ain't got the Yeah they got to upbraid, make us celebrated. That's celebrated. I don't think it's I don't think it's celebrated. It's called some different. It's like dious.
Speaker 4: Nowadays, have christ Christopher Columbus Day when I was.
Speaker 2: In elementary, Yeah, we was in elementary thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: I just don't believe ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't even know he was in America. He was in the Bahamas. Tomorrow is to believe?
Speaker 3: And who the fuck sure?
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about I ain't even just talking about it.
Speaker 3: I ain't even just talking about the Bible.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about even definitions of ship, certain definition we be only Like I always said, why black gotta be darkness and white and we're black?
Speaker 4: Who decided was a cuss word black?
Speaker 3: Why black can't be here? Black hands? Peer? I'm just saying, like, who's the fun to say? What? How things go?
Speaker 4: Who decided that teddy was a synonym for breast?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is happening?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like people be making out of sad air and be running with it.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah all right, believe she'd be hard to believe, bro, because I know a nigga can go ahead Instagram right now and show the world some ship that they'll believe that they that it's false.
Speaker 4: And then a million people gonna take it a round with it now it's fast.
Speaker 2: That's what Orlando Brown be doing, you say, Chris Brown, Orlando Brown, he's just random ship like ship, he right, this nigga is on Drugs'll believe because.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna believe in the on drugs.
Speaker 7: You gotta every nigga you believe on drugs, they just ain't strung out.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not believing the nigga stung out on drugs. Nigga telling the truth.
Speaker 4: They be the ones telling the truth.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that.
Speaker 7: She more you drink their head the most ship you can say that that's true. Even that God is gonna come off.
Speaker 5: And that's when that's when the real you is gonna come out. Damn damn. Wanting to say like a drunk mine and a high mind speak sober thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yes, well that's random thoughts for this real ship. That's when people when people be like, man, I was drunk, I was just tripping. No, you weren't.
Speaker 5: But do you hold you just didn't have the courage to say it without that juice?
Speaker 3: Do you hold him to that though? Do you hold them to that overly?
Speaker 5: I honestly believe that whatever you're around and you're fucking around and letting nigga, let a nigga trick you somewhere and kill you trying not to believe some ship that he really said from his heart when he was drunk or under the influence of some other chests that made him speak the truth.
Speaker 7: Well, a nigga knows when a nigga the ass women to put on a nigga while he drunk. I gonna beat your ad about to disrespect. Then by the time you wake up, you ain't gonna be my friend anyway, So I'm not your ass.
Speaker 3: He said the wrong ship. You know what you did get with him? You don't remember. I'm crying, so niggas came in and jumped you.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: The truth is I pepped your ass, put them.
Speaker 5: Jumper cables on your ass, then beaters.
Speaker 4: You ever had the beaters put on your screen?
Speaker 3: No beatings? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I pray it never happens.
Speaker 3: You ever had a beating put on you? I'll be honest. Nigga beat my ass in middle school.
Speaker 5: But I had no I got into it with a nigga in middle school. He rolled my school bus.
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 5: Niggas name his name was. I can't even remember the nigga name. I ain't gonna call it anyway. But man, I I because I used to carry my lunch to school every day because my mom used to make my lunch. But I had an igloo like this big ass igloo lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Man, that nigga tried me.
Speaker 5: Man that next day on that bus, I wore his head out with my lunchbox and I suspended and couldn't even go out the country with my class.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I also mad, what grade was this? This was sixth grade?
Speaker 3: This on the west side aps right now?
Speaker 4: I went to school in bucket?
Speaker 3: Oh real? Yeah, my mom that we were going out of the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were going to France.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they ain't having that.
Speaker 4: Yeah they weren't. The cocazoids were not.
Speaker 3: You're not about to embarrassed that in front of these French fries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they weren't fucking with me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And we appreciate y'all. Tap it into another Big Fax Friday. Check us out at www dot bigfaxpod dot com.
Speaker 1: Still next week, Big Fax Friday is a rap Visit www dot big faxpod dot com.