Speaker 1: Got it all out as well, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: He just asked us for clapping bore. We asked if we got it all out?
Speaker 1: That's how we start our episode, and like, can we back another episode of club for our twenty podcasts.
Speaker 2: I'm the host. My name is d J. Wells.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the volume season two of My Guys Here, Same people's last time when I left my dog bish A Greenley, my boy after Praileys be here are you what today?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 3: And man, let's get to it. Let's be to it.
Speaker 1: We started off the episode with a cup count where you at today? That's, if you know, pure bullshit, black forces and glasses, my classes out of pocket, Yeah, the household. They're not like your butt.
Speaker 3: Listen, I use my same cups. Get over ship, I'm talking about it.
Speaker 2: You don't use the same cups. Actually run some out, bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You're a sick of p Shout out to pe to my right, my dog and not tell your tea how you were today? Man?
Speaker 2: And I'm cooling, man, I had got some ship in the mill.
Speaker 1: So they was really about the do to day. What's these that Jordan Yates playoffs? I think, yeah, yeah, these ain't really some of my favorite. These ain't really my favorites, but they cool. Do you like that the Aqua eights them my favorite.
Speaker 2: Aquays Top five Jordan from the Yeah.
Speaker 1: For Sure Aquates is fire. Got the twenty three's on the table, some twenty ones. These are some of my Jordans that I fucked with that kind of random. They kind of random to me. I think the twenty three is kind of random, but.
Speaker 2: It's one of my shoes. But that that was a different time period than shoes.
Speaker 1: That's when packs and shit was coming out, so you was either buying what that wasn't in the pack. Yeah, that was you was either buying them or you was buying a pack and a highsight.
Speaker 2: Packs was low key expensive.
Speaker 1: Back then because you was like, damn it was paying one forty for retros, So that three is a little tough. But shit, you ain't getting two shoes for three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Not at all that smooth five.
Speaker 1: I'm better when with the seventeens come back up, they're gonna be with it or sixteens whole to come out.
Speaker 2: The briefcase gonna be they're gonna be three hundred and what the fuck? And I'm a bound. Say it's some ship the niggas on my It's all right, I'm about seventeen three hundred bound, no matter, I shouldn't. Don't look.
Speaker 1: I thought it was were gonna sell I didn't expect them to sell out because I just I mean, they are black and rig Jordan. You can never under est to make the playoffs. They were crazy the first time, like when we use in the high school and they dropped. That was like that, I'm getting these from motherfucking Christmas. Shoot, we came back to breaking. Everybody had their motherfuckers on the bus. But damn two twenty for some aces crazy. Maybe it's the old nigga in me to just like I could never do that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just didn't matter for I got like seven parodies you guys. Yeah, I don't even know why I did it, but I did it. But what you think gonna go crazy these or the cheers all the cheers was gonna go crazy.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute. It's one of the best shords. Yeah, it's been a minute.
Speaker 1: And I have no problem whatever they want for those told me three Simon again, I'll be back at value for a long. Let me get to volume. I'll be back be here. We we see you. Just shooes the viols. This season's yeah, you're with us.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the goddamn Tabernacle. Jordan's on the table. He disrespect Trumphy rooms man Taborn Trump. Shout out to Marcus, respect.
Speaker 1: Larson the larcer p what to look like that probably heat, she can a pee, that's fire. Probably got a big air on the side. Oh wow, you got.
Speaker 2: Jordan wants the air on the side. That would be crazy. Go for that, she deed. I know some of my graphic. I need you trying to mark that up for me. The tempo is coming back up. I seen. I don't know why they got the low type versions. I ain't really a fan of those.
Speaker 1: Martin rows are rocked a pair for like media ship crazy, but they slended that shoe out so bad. It's just like like I like the black and white ones and the Olympic color ones, but you see them now, they got so many white ass colors.
Speaker 2: It's like, damn like they don't got the same.
Speaker 3: White ones are the hardest one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I got the dorm backer Ones's wild with those no nigga, you're tripping the meat. They cool, but it's just like it's a heavy ass shoes. I just like the originals of shoes pretty much. That's just me. I like originals. That's how I feel about Barkley's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, facts, the Black Ones about to come back out. I might have to sloop them, black man, I ain't gonna stump. I forgot what we might have been a your event, and your brother had on the all black ones. I was like, damn, I ain't seen the all black Barkets in a long time. It was one of the harder shoes.
Speaker 3: I got a crazy package, actually, like for.
Speaker 2: Real, what got a crazy package? Wow?
Speaker 3: That is insane. I was really talking about like he got all them different styles of shoes that he got for that to be Barkley. He got the hardest big man shoe for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because most big man shoes are completely trash.
Speaker 3: What about big got the hardest big man shoes?
Speaker 2: What about them? Tim Duncans before he went to the.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the total phone positive. They fired, but Barkley got that seem fired. They fired, But you ship that Barkley. That c B ninety four is different. It is and he got multiple heaters too. Honestly, I'm not gonna say it's closer to there, but it's not too bad for if you go signature miles between him and Penny. Yeah, Pip Hipping did well. A couple of different people with those air was mostly Pipper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, white and blue chrismo.
Speaker 1: It was a max sensation. Yeah, sensation. That mug was heat too. Shoes that might be the best. That's better than the Barkley, your opinion, because I funk with that shoes so heavy. I'm really not like I think that's been on that Barkley.
Speaker 2: Though it's out of pocket. That white and blue and white and blue, or that black and blue.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, not that black and black black, yeah, oh my black, that black and blue. Niggas don't really fun with this color white. But me and my nigga feel college with the white rims are crazy though school and I had the white and black one. Yeah, nigga on the white rims. But that black and blue, yeah yeah, And I'm putting that up against that Barkley. Anything that's tough. We gotta do a poll now, they gotta do a because that mugg is fire and they ain't they needed.
Speaker 2: They came back, but they came back when they dropped, Yeah, they came back.
Speaker 3: And we was like knowing about Oh, I don't be knowing about this mow.
Speaker 2: It might have been like twenty twelve. Maybe they came.
Speaker 1: Back again recently though they I think they dropped within the last four years. Nah, they was on sale. Nah, we got and Hugh me and Hugh look up these we eat baby shoes every day, Like, bro, we gotta find these here. Baxon man, we got the people, but Nike Basketball, I'm like, I don't know. I guess like I got the new Lebrons of twenty one and they nice. They feel like Kobe's okay, but like I wish we could get that feeling again, like that just now, that's wild. He was on the rolls trying to put this sound in front of it. I'm out of pocket, my apologies, but like they're releasing all a classic Pennies and ship again. I'm like, damn, like, ain't none of this new ship don't ever feel like that? No more like you gotta wait for this ship every five years, the new the Pennies. I like Pennies, but they never really been out of pocket. With pennies, the penny ones, well my favorite. I don't like how they I don't like how they feel.
Speaker 2: Like the shooting damn, damn they hard. They look good.
Speaker 3: But that black, white and royal blue penny whatever number that.
Speaker 1: Is, that's the best that I got.
Speaker 2: This shoe so terrible. Yeah, yeah, they so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: They are not the most comfortable, but that was made for back then because the penny tunes look amazing, but they feel.
Speaker 2: Like shit terrible, but they are. They are fire ship.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the next episode I'm coming with the penny you or it's at three. Yeah, that's the big hot top one right, Yeah, I'm bringing up positive side bringing them out. Damn that's crazy, all right, man, NBA season back, we all geeked up, everybody reporting how was it for you to like Enjoe summer and then have to go to training camp because it's kinda like, damn my mof spring right now, I got to go back to work type shit. It's actually like the funnest time because you you low like it's kind of weird, Pauls, but you kind of like missed the guys, Like you be around your family so long you can compete, you be around your friends, but then you get to go back to work and it's like, damn, I get to compete at a high level to get some go against some people that I know probably got a little better. Like you been playing your local homeboys here, it ain't the same type of vibe. Now you get to get back with the guys and see like, how can we make this championship run? And then I got I got your ask. It's different obviously going to like when you was in Atlanta, you was there for a minutes. You was repeated coming back, how was it going into a new training came with a different team. The first time I went to training camp with the Pacers, that was my first time getting traded that I know, Bro, It wasn't It wasn't fun, It wasn't bad. It was just whatever. Like I ain't know nobody, so I ain't talk, so I was just there like I'm just trying to stay out the way.
Speaker 2: They had y'all really working too. Yeah I didn't make that. I didn't pass the conditioning tests.
Speaker 1: You didn't pass the conditions, So sign that twenty five grand a making that one?
Speaker 2: Gee? Talking about what? Yeah, I didn't make it you you had to is that in your contract?
Speaker 1: I never made it in Atlanta and we stopped doing it with Bud. Bud didn't have one. But when uh Larry Drew as our coach, he had it. My back, like my back would lock up every time, like it's over with.
Speaker 2: I ain't making it.
Speaker 1: Bro, twenty five bands, Bro, I can steal hoop, yeah, I and give you. I wasn't making that test, Bro. It just wasn't for me. I couldn't do it. And then when I got to Indiana, we did the same thing. But I ain't get fined. I don't think. I think I might have made it though Aaron Brooks.
Speaker 2: Passed out damn. Yeah. Yeah, it's tougher than that was feeding the niggas crackers on his back. I was rolling. That's crazy, that's crazy. Get drunk, club them crackers, Like, come on, man, he was, But that's louky.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's one of the worst things on earth, going to the club and happened to leave with the woman that's like over intoxicated.
Speaker 2: It's like the worst thing ever. Like, you know, you go out with your people.
Speaker 1: We got friends, we know they don't know how to stop drinking and it's like, damn, I really got to be your nurse er.
Speaker 2: Let's call him out. I ain't ever experienced that one. You don't have any friends that's never went too crazy in the club.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm talking about amen, little Amber legit fall in the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, did you see that shout?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: You got Kayla, you got Amber, you got, you.
Speaker 4: Got always said, I see that shouts of chill her her aliens is jelly, you got man. There's so many the lineas just need.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure? Who else, Well, we will bring you.
Speaker 2: I always want a shout out.
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, but they have some crazy nights in the club, but shout out to all my ladies.
Speaker 1: My dogs. A fall in line, that might be the crazy you just fell, sure she.
Speaker 3: Sure the hills with no back, with no hill on the back. They used to just be sticking up to the front like I told you to be panting. She fell in front of sense. It was so hard.
Speaker 1: So that's like as equipment to happen. The timberland with the single soul, not the double.
Speaker 2: Soul for sure, Timber for sure. The circumstances tims are never the mind never.
Speaker 3: But do you all right? If you had to leave with the drunker after the club man, what's what's your vibe? Are you still like you're gonna tear her up when you get to the crib.
Speaker 2: Or that sounds like right? Yeah, cross sound right?
Speaker 1: But that was already the game plan, Like she gave you contentual. I'm talking about if she on that don't know these.
Speaker 2: Niggasdrus, that's crazy. I don't even like drunk girls. You girls.
Speaker 1: Remember we had that debate a while bat. We talked about you want a drunk girl, girl to get high? I just want tipsy.
Speaker 2: I don't want no, ain't no tipsy because I don't never know to stop.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 2: I need the one who knows when to stop. Like yeah, I'm I'm a.
Speaker 3: Little can get too high too, though, DJ gonna go to sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm cool, woman might yell at you the rest of the night. Girl's gonna go to sleep after she eats some crackers and ship. I'd rather take that than you got a fun We alreadyd this before. What about you got a fun drunk?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, y'all, Like a girl, we're talking about where you gotta pick them up.
Speaker 3: Oh now, I was just talking about the fucker got too little you like, yeah, damn, I'm saying she killing your buzz because you're not as drunk as her, is what I'm saying. Ain't nobody talking about a girl opened up, sleeping and all that.
Speaker 2: Type of ship. The car with pe one day she was so turned up drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got so shiitty Like I was driving, she was like climbing on me, like yeah, like trying to kiss my si the damn man, God, damn.
Speaker 2: You weird in the car where I was dropping back from hot Yeah, you know that was our spot or honest driving back your dog name too, dog? Your dog.
Speaker 1: Name was Yeah, but we was driving back. She was climbing on the seat all on your ship. I was mad as hell.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I love them type of nights.
Speaker 1: When they aware because that's always up because that ship when you aware, this nigga aware of what all of this ship. I'm saying. I was wondering why y'all was referring to that. I'm like, hell, wonder why you didn't catch oha No.
Speaker 3: Fun that I'm saying, like when you go to the club, I'm just painting the picture. The picture you go out to the club and you know, maybe this is you and your girls first time going to the club together. Everybody had it and you like, damn, I don't know you got this drunk? Is that damn near embarrassing? Or you're like, man, she having a good ass time. I don't want to fuck up her vibe. But I'm lokey ship because she's lokey embarrassing.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel when I'm with Kayla the first time in the Atlanta Oh wow, she started crying.
Speaker 2: She seemed little bow Wow. I remember that story, nigga crying.
Speaker 1: It was my child.
Speaker 3: She had a whole like, uh, what do you call that? A stick figure of this nigga and the whole body picture of this nigga.
Speaker 2: This nigga is five too. Why are you crowing over this little bitty ass nigga? So I tell you, nigga, Bro, I was big though when he was kids.
Speaker 1: Bro, Man, listen, that's one person who gets a lot of slender and he deserves it.
Speaker 2: That was cold, bro.
Speaker 1: He was the fuck it was. Now when we met Shad, we was like, all right, nigga, you out of pocket. But that was lit.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: About my first two albums so far, I ain't going that far. I'm not going back to listen to him. But at that time they weren't.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. I'm not. I'm just saying I just wasn't like anything about childhood. We just talked to this about all.
Speaker 3: That, speaking of that good records, But go ahead, can.
Speaker 1: You talk about all that? You didn't he said, he didn't watch all that. I feel like anybody that was born eighty six and up they watched all day.
Speaker 3: When I was over the guy's house, maybe, like, but now I was never turned that on myself, like, oh ship, all that about to come out? Let me get my news, my boy tune in.
Speaker 2: That was the play like you Avery watched Cousin Skeeter Ship like that coachin Skeeter was funny, Yeah it was. And all that had one of the best theme song. It's the best one when that ship when you heard that ship, Yeah, I'm about to like in. It was just so like, what did y'all like about the show? Them Niggas was funny? Brother, The Little Skits was crazy.
Speaker 1: They was dinner. It was like the kids Living Color. Yeah really I watched Living Color too, though.
Speaker 3: But right, and that's a huge difference.
Speaker 2: It is but I wouldn't supposed to be watching that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but y'all grew up different sho, so it is. I mean I get it.
Speaker 2: On mas TV.
Speaker 1: Massive he was funny, fucking had them watching it, but Massive, he was funny than the best of man.
Speaker 2: I didn't like Surday, not Lie. I want to see that ship, but I didn't either. Massive. The niggas was wilding out a lot. Living Color probably one of the best shows ever. You take your.
Speaker 3: Headphones up, it's my show?
Speaker 2: Is that the best? Is that the best? Never gave me money first? Fore of the guys that the best show on Nickelodeon when we was kids. Nah, it wasn't the best what I got.
Speaker 3: I don't even got to five. I'm just saying refer over.
Speaker 2: That's the best. I mean, ke was right there. They had to be. It was all hot together basically like Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Always wondered what Nick What was Nick Cannon on? That's how you know I didn't watch this ship, Like I don't even know he was.
Speaker 1: He was on all that like later but were already Yeah, we wouldn't about that wheel.
Speaker 3: That nigga been a part of TV.
Speaker 2: Was they had a show I used to watch called Tina. Mm, yeah, I don't know. She was kind of fun when I was little. I guess I used to watch this.
Speaker 3: Ship, but only think I was really attracted to that. I was probably the Pangeranker was the league. That show was far too show.
Speaker 2: Definitely that you had to have a real good cable from World. That was Disney Channel. I think, wasn't it you see, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: But we had it?
Speaker 2: I think that was Disney Channel.
Speaker 3: Boys Boys Met World was lit and then you had the sad ship in Seventh Heaven.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was crazy, that's what that was. Dark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when I know the kids that they grew up in the church. WASN'TIPU.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch I used to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was watching Ship like Wayne's Brothers and Steve Harvey Show and Ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was That's what I'm saying. Called Yeah, I was like.
Speaker 1: What you think was a better show? Though the Wayne's Brothers was Steve Harvey. Steve Harvey from me, I got Steve Harvey Show. I'm playing that with advocate Wayne's Brothers. I think Wayns brother is one of the most underrated of them shows. Wayne's Brothers literally used to do anything that Martin did. If you go back and watch the shows.
Speaker 2: They have the same character.
Speaker 1: Then what they to Martin go to a coat, Marland went to a coat. He came back with that little girl on his head. But Pops was so the difference, and that that Pops was funny than the bitch. Everything was so funny. But they did used to steal all of marris ship or Martin's still there. I don't remember what show came out first. I think Martin did.
Speaker 3: I just love like the Levita and Cedric like, I fucked with.
Speaker 1: Them them they having to match your airbrush shirts, but they faced on the still want the hardest fid fing and the principal trying to recreate that Regina was.
Speaker 3: She's one of the hardest chievy personality.
Speaker 1: But the fact that she really looked like little Mama and glow really is crazy.
Speaker 3: Now, that is silly.
Speaker 1: She looked just like that crazy, really crazy. She does brob seeing that picture talk about this really her parents Steven and we used to always.
Speaker 3: Talk about Nigga, Steve Harrell Steve Harvey hairline and realized, like.
Speaker 1: Him and Darren Williams, a lot of us man like that nigga had the first unit and that was solid.
Speaker 2: Like get line up every day is here.
Speaker 1: On the move.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, when they used to perform, when the funk, the fans people, and that's what I do. Steve Ship that nigga trying to push the brother out the top of nigga.
Speaker 1: You are Steve Harvey, have bad Wall performer ship boy with Bullehead and Buddy. Then it was funny little bitch man. Damn, you got me want to watch that ship again. It's some wonder. It was pro That was a great show. Uh take on, you don't funk with Twitter. We gotta get you on Twitter. Man, the streets be requesting you. But this nigga, that nigga on Twitter right now, here's a nigga Twitter right now, Twitter Twitter Star.
Speaker 2: He paid for you. You pay for your check.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I ain't funk with that. You know what I mean? I should be row dog too. I'll be granted.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means anyway, make ships.
Speaker 2: Not the niggas keep talking about what we're talking about. Hold on, Paul, what do you mean by that? Before?
Speaker 1: Like you're part of team Nigga brand new? Ask a question on Twitter, he asks Nelly or fifty and that.
Speaker 2: Ship went Crazy Music Catalog. It's low key a tough question because things about both of them.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if it's gonna go do that crazy bro. I literally woke up and was cooking, like, man, let me, you know, DJ be getting on me about you know, not using my Twitter. Let me go ahead and ask a question. And that ship, bro, I'm talking about niggas putting songs.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, I'm gonna go with it. Let you I'll let you go first. I'm I wonder what I said.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I'm gonna say Nelly, Okay, the bag is deeper.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because I gotta go fifty even though I don't want to, uh don't really get like a diamond album. Yeah, yes, yeah, I'm gonna go with it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So it's what's better En Unit or Saint Lunatics that what we come on.
Speaker 3: Lloyd Banks is a legend, Okay, so for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not even game came from he wrote half of Yeah, I'm gonna go with fifty. That's I think that's where I give the lego on fifty pin not to say Nelly don't got a pill, but that nigga right and game.
Speaker 2: It was right some of Nelly ship. That's what they say on.
Speaker 3: I just don't just like Tip Drill is like an underground record that's just still legendary.
Speaker 2: It ain't Underground's one of the best music videos.
Speaker 3: Of all time, but you can't find it.
Speaker 2: I still couldn't recreate that video yet, but I've been trying.
Speaker 3: Friends.
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying though that is I.
Speaker 2: Had the pull port, I just couldn't get the setting right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had to get some better looking girls. Uh oh what was the Cali report us? Uh way mad ends.
Speaker 2: But at y'all for sure, y'all said, yeah, I said niggas to the calm Bay. Yeah contract check.
Speaker 1: Girl, listen talking about you with all this y'all to turn me into the d But on the show.
Speaker 2: I respect my people. Many shout out to them.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm saying, though, like Nelly got that record, he got so many versatile records.
Speaker 2: Fifty does too.
Speaker 3: But I just think Nelly's run is just a little bit longer. So it's music. It's better hiding here or in the club.
Speaker 2: Come on, bro, you out of pocket? What's the question I mean, what's the answer. I mean, what's like, what's the bigger one. No, we're gonna say in the club.
Speaker 1: I'm saying like as far as like the mass numbers, but I'm saying for the masses, like how to hear you think it's bigger than in the club?
Speaker 2: What them butler parties? We used to go to shouts to shell, Shout to shell, Nigga, I'm telling you them.
Speaker 3: White people love that Hot in Here and goddamn it to the window.
Speaker 2: That's the fact, No, boyship Bro, those two records. Every time we went out, you got in the club like bigger record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the club is not bigger than Hot in the Club is not bigger than Hot in Here, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. I it is.
Speaker 1: You go to the club and let's say it's a well in a Las Vegas club Hot in Here, But they play in the club for everybody's fucking every day.
Speaker 2: You're gonna here in the club with in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Bro, you might not hear that raw version hot in Here is getting played, Nigga. The raw version of hot in Here is getting played.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: The white people go crazy for that song.
Speaker 2: Bro. All right, that's hiding here in the club, but it's more that's tough because they're both record nosble songs.
Speaker 1: But the beginning of in the club, it's probably a random old Whitey seconds.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, That's what I'm saying. That song is too recognizable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that got you the first thirty seconds of that. I just I'm thinking about everybody in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's another other big song that you would say got like, I mean, he got he got Hello Records, But I'm just trying to he.
Speaker 2: Got a Love Records too? Yeah you do Kelly Rolling? Yeah, Dilemmas, that's one of my favorite songs, and he got the what is what about twenty one questions and dilemma? Dilemma? Twenty one questions? Twenty one questions?
Speaker 3: Prefer twenty one questions when I am listening to it, but the lineage dilemma.
Speaker 2: But it's better than twenty one ques.
Speaker 1: You could play that they don't hook and Nigga's not gonna be mad about that. You play the limited club, somebody might fill away. I ain't saying playing the club. I'm just saying, but.
Speaker 2: You could get that. You could get that Nay Dog cook off in the club. Now you wilding. But yeah, but also fifty got fucking theme music like it's it's close because Nelly got air Force one.
Speaker 3: Bro, all right, Candy shopper, air Force one. Since you're doing crazy.
Speaker 2: We can't put them together. That's disrespectful. That's not.
Speaker 1: One of them booty song. What's that one song Nelly had? It was like, uh, it was get your eagle on. That's candy, that's like candy shot. Nelly did make some white some like cords.
Speaker 2: Grills is terrible, grills us just slapping them hard. It did, but it was a song.
Speaker 1: No, that fucking beats crazy niggas going to lock your square, gonna go and the bullshit platinum nigga grills.
Speaker 2: Bro shouting niall get platted.
Speaker 3: We were I was even telling people back then, Nelly was more influential than fucking fifty cent.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, niggas couldn't be that strong and anybody got shot.
Speaker 3: Like like fifty cent was like the tough nigga. But Nelly had niggas really wearing forces, and he had niggas getting golds. Bro. That was a nigga package, white to big jeans for horses, golds.
Speaker 1: And they was kind of sucking with jerseys too. That's the Midwestern through Like, if we're gonna be, we're gonna keep it the stack. The East Coast like to claim a lot of ship. Midwest niggas have always really lowkey been in freshest niggas like sothern niggas.
Speaker 2: New York nigga style is different for sure, Like they gotta do this thing now.
Speaker 3: First, I would say that bigas were wearing supreme No, I mean, I'm not them like that fashion. The East Coast is.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because everything is there. I'm not gonna discredit them on that. But if you see like they be buying.
Speaker 2: From mills niggas, come on, man, that's tough to say.
Speaker 1: Midwest overall is more fret niggas come from the Midwest. I don't know, because I don't know if fag is crazy.
Speaker 2: I think too many fresh niggas in Ohio.
Speaker 1: That's a big, big state in the Midwest. Bro them New York niggas is different. Bro, respect I'm saying we first niggas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't really care like that. Yeah, I definitely don't.
Speaker 1: We don't really care about the New York people.
Speaker 3: Cared to Jim Jones and I mean how they was getting on fast for going to the gym. Bro, he was working out with men on there, Bro, that is extra. I'm just but they did cam run and them were fashion back in the day.
Speaker 2: Wanted to be like dip set.
Speaker 3: You never want to be like nobody from the West Coast. Bro.
Speaker 2: You said the West Coast.
Speaker 1: I mean I definitely wanted to dress like some West Coast niggas. I don't know who who I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, when I was younger, I thought like Raiders had and ship was fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I fuck with that, but I'm talking about me and West. You don't wear flannels and cutoffs like camas.
Speaker 2: I did wear Chucks, though I ain't gonna I went through a face all Chucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Chucks naturally.
Speaker 2: Who don't. It was like somebody outside.
Speaker 3: I feel like Kanye started the mid West swag putting on the map.
Speaker 2: Your niggas wearing Tu polons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was township ship. That was my mama, Mama, nigga, don't nigga, you wasn't the whole Pike township.
Speaker 2: My niggat say, I am nigga suburban ass kids that was going.
Speaker 1: Were the suburbs over Bro, they started building the little aass houses.
Speaker 3: But when y'all was in high school, it was your freshman year and it was still the suburbs over there.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: It didn't get dirty to the end of your mother fucking high school lineage.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: In fact, no, actually it got cleaned up when I was because I was here behind him. They got cleaned up. But when I first got there, it was it was. It was from the east side going there was our first day. But y'all had was transfer some point like.
Speaker 3: DJ in them neighborhood Codal Sax and all that ship niggas had that Bro Niggas was wearing double double motherfucker Polo Niggas village and all that ship.
Speaker 2: Bro. Real neighbors wouldn't they wouldn't worry that was cutting the.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Take a slight bit on the side, yeah side, that's funny. It's a little bit different.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's crazy. I'm gonna get fashioned. Guy Kanye started the mall West, Bro. I don't even know who else we got to look up to who bomb thus twist.
Speaker 2: We got both us get well, well, yeah crazy? What was crazy? Is that the dark skinned one?
Speaker 1: That's the one that wrapped him up. The only one that you know that still makes you never mind, you know how my mind get Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: They came sniped. He was on that talking about you know bro, Yeah, they much snipe me. I was. I was about Michael Jason. You got a man living or something.
Speaker 1: You got some roses or so probably that they putting out there. I ain't saying that we get healthy the Crown damn crazy for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, they're gonna fry this nigga healthy.
Speaker 1: They already killing you talking about the locks and ship. Fucking know I fuck with the locks, yeah, oh man, healthy? Well, well, don't pull the plug.
Speaker 3: Get the locks is the only crew that I funk with from the West coast biggas, mean, what's so.
Speaker 2: Crazy about that ship? He'd be like forty or fifty year old niggas. Man, you're gonna fuck with this hill nigga like, y'all right, and that ship take me that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the wool, Yeah, shout out to the fucking mythody.
Speaker 3: Man on drink Chip talking about how big All served him as Westings back in the day. I told you that Liney has just broken down. Bro, you can't respect that, bro. Cam and the large Jada kids. Don't put that smug on them all.
Speaker 2: Them niggas did y Bro.
Speaker 3: Don't put that smug on st Speed bro Man. They will never bro.
Speaker 1: Whatever niggas looked different, Bro, they was different. There was different niggas, Bro. They from Staten Island.
Speaker 2: That speaking of different, We've had this conversation.
Speaker 1: But money Bag y'all is giving our gym inspirations and everybody had surgery. Everybody start breaking up the life of allegations that nigga has surgery.
Speaker 3: So this is something wrong with what he was doing.
Speaker 1: He's not telling nobody you doing what girls did with bbls Man. We just got upset about this woman lying.
Speaker 3: He ain't said nothing. Why a coming that money bag like that. He ain't said nothing, get your money?
Speaker 2: But you why you out of pocket?
Speaker 3: And see if he was online saying yeah, I worked for this nigga.
Speaker 2: He keeping his body that.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't, Bro, he never said that he be in the gym. He posted his workouse everybody saying don't let me, don't let the world be fooled. This nigga had his motherfucker app so thin or pulled out whatever the fuck you gotta do to get your body right, nigga.
Speaker 1: But that's just motherucker like Jennifer Hudson. Oh, what's your problem with Why did you always mess with Jennifer?
Speaker 2: That's a wild beef.
Speaker 3: Because she was on line and then week ass yoga outfits saying I worked for this body. We know you went under that Amazon vacuum bitch the Amazon. Yes, bro, money bag ain't doing that. He's just like, shit, look at me, bro. If y'all want to keep you all BBL together staying in gym.
Speaker 2: I just want to know the process of that, because what do you gonna do. Slender in this nigga forgetting his body done. That's crazy. Anybody a nigga and his body know it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, but I can see if he was out here promote like he didn't do it. The nigga ain't. You don't care the girls that do it. I don't know why they talking about him. You see them girls all the time with that motherfucking pogo stick getting rolled on my back.
Speaker 2: The same. I don't hear the b B.
Speaker 1: But don't go crazy do your thing. Actually, I don't know the name of I prefer to get a b B. I'm talking about women right now. If you the whole boy, the whole boy's just textaway to come back with as he would let me live you got life, bro, I would be killing you. I don't care what. I don't really give it what nobody do. But if you promote it, like if I got my ass done some swearter guy. I've never taken my shirt off and be in the gym. I'm just gonna be in the gym.
Speaker 2: But I ain't like nobody. I ain't be like. I'll just be like y'all work out, bro, I just gotta maintain niggas popping out like the girls. They don't post with too much. And then the nigga. First picture on him on the pature, everybody shirt off, niggas arms life, no on them, did it?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Don't getting no nigga. The nigga been built since he was sixteen, got it? Everybody got. I definitely don't disagree with Drake. I seen his new video what he had going on. Why he got cramps in his hair with this nigga.
Speaker 1: I mean, the music is fire, but I was reading something they said that their world about the end because everybody you're gonna start confusing people.
Speaker 2: This is random.
Speaker 1: But it was just like dudes gonna start acting like girls. Girls gonna start acting like dudes. It's gonna be one big blend. I'm just saying it's just a chappelle. Be careful about fall. I'm not saying that you can't be that.
Speaker 2: You want to love you are. I just said they said it's gonna start getting confused.
Speaker 3: You can speak your mind.
Speaker 1: Bro, started to get confused because now everybody got finger paint. I'm like, what, like you know, dudes like like, no, be for real, Like you mean like no, under.
Speaker 3: You're talking about me. You know, you go a nigga do the canvas and you know your paint.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like you're talking about the painting. That's what That's what girls got to cheat, Like damn. Like because one of the little kids at my school that Pike was just like yeah, I mean I paint my nails. I was just like.
Speaker 1: For what Yeah, Like whoy, yeah everybody do that. Now the kids are different, but the world is different too, bro, And it's cool and it's fine. I just wondering the nail polish, the Merses.
Speaker 2: The Mercist is still crazy the Hookah. It's all a part of yeah school.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you'all think I ain't hate, but I'll just be kind of like damn. I just remember, like when I was younger, if you was a Doe that look at you, you crazy? You either or Emo Jimmy Butler, Yeah, Jimmy Butler hate for sure.
Speaker 2: They got Mountain doing his wrong. Yeah, but you never.
Speaker 3: Said nothing to them and.
Speaker 1: They play guitar hero and I said fucking thing to them. You gotta be cool with them because you know, if she goes down your school, that's gonna be the nigga. You would be cool with it. Yeah, I used to always lock in with them. Hey, if y'all do anything. Back in the day, there was a couple of them walking around Ripple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had white people Ripple for sure. Bro, that's a really a white area. Oh, I know. But they didn't want to say these kids there, No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they was going there. But we had a couple of trench coats there.
Speaker 1: You want to kill my dad?
Speaker 2: A couple of trench coats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of strench coats. Like, hey, listen, patriots, Scottie, let me know the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't come to school. And it was crazy because the most crazy niggas school will see him and.
Speaker 3: Be like, all right, cool, got to lock in with them. You don't never just back then he.
Speaker 2: Might be kind of cool to I had a whole boy that was I was like, damn, why you do that? I love Maryland. I was like Maryland Monroe. He was like Marilyn Manson.
Speaker 3: I was like.
Speaker 2: Two different people. I was like, same people. Now, you know, I said, we definitely gonna that's what my guy like.
Speaker 3: That was the first city girl, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Sure. Now we got sexy Red Man. Somebody told me she did a porno or something. Yeah, we unfortunately saw some things we didn't need to see. Watch it, but sparks the conversation who has the worst sex tape.
Speaker 2: Of all time? I never seen sexy Red, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't even want to clue her. This just I can't tell you a story about mine trying to see a sex tape. I don't have one, but I try to see one.
Speaker 2: Look. I tried to look, so I almost got kicked out of Wake Forward. Look, this is a perfect story.
Speaker 1: Talk with you, This is great. So my sophomore year away for us they told me about long wire. Remember, of course I downloading thousands of music. Got thirsty. What everybody like you seen Kim lrdash your sex tape. I'm like, nah, I'm trying to like I don't watch stuff like that. Money out laying.
Speaker 2: I got to go find this. I go type it in.
Speaker 1: It's downloaded for like five days. I get to knock at my door. Boom, I'm like answers late. I'm like, wown. I look, it's the police. I'm like, oh, same person.
Speaker 2: I'm like yeah. Basically, I'm like I'm like, get mail four going on, like nah, open the door, be like we need to talk.
Speaker 1: My coach sitting there like damn. I'm like damn what I'm looking.
Speaker 2: Like, man, what I do?
Speaker 1: He like, come with me, grab your laptop and take me to get my lab. I take my laptop with me, may take me to this office and was like, you know.
Speaker 2: You've downloaded over five million dollars worth of damn. They like you old five million. I was like, I ain't got no barny.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? They're like, man, start taking all. They took my laptop so I couldn't have my laptop the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: And I was like then, I was like, what triggered you? The scene? This like what he was like, Kim kardash and sex tape.
Speaker 1: I'm like wow, I'm like he was like, we've been waiting for that sex tape for people on this campus to get it, and everybody's been downloading and you got We got you because of that sex tape.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I didn't see it until I got older, But that's crazy. Definitely almost got kicked that away for that.
Speaker 2: That one was weak though, though that's crazy. You're supposed to go to Ivy take off that, Yeah, for sure, I was. I was supposed to last year.
Speaker 1: I was out for Kim k sex tape. That's crazy, bro, Damn, I was almost being seen Heraccon would have been saying, bro watching Kim car Never. I didn't really know about celebrity tapes like that. Yeah, I just right on me see stuff. But I'll just be like that one was crazy because we I didn't know who really Kim was. I kind of knew for a little bit. I don't know, I knew right was, but obviously told me about her. Phil Collins, Oh Phil, he told me about that. Who Marka had heard that you never see Kim kardash Like the boys at my school like her. You know how everybody said she's not Bro. She isn't really my cup of tea. But ain't my cup of tea? You know?
Speaker 2: She Peter.
Speaker 1: I love. Everybody's trying to get Lampeter jokes off until we've seen the wagon.
Speaker 2: Everybody's like, you know what, Smacker the show you.
Speaker 1: I got brush, she gotta face, she gotta throw down. She gotta throw down to throw bro, I'll take a crazy way way are you asking for the frow? We already did this was we can't do this again. I take I take Lapeta with the fro.
Speaker 3: That's what Man's not just for us to do that.
Speaker 2: We can't again.
Speaker 1: We got to I take Repeter with the fron. That's that's crazy. She's actually kind of pretty though, if you look at it, give me Lupete with the bow rag fuck it.
Speaker 2: Like gonna lie after fun. She kind of fun. But our dinner was like I'm dinner a fan? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The pocket, Bro, anyone with a new ragon on you out of pocket, the.
Speaker 1: Bad boys, the best rags on the market. People just gonna tell you, bro haven knowledge that their quality soldier Boy is different.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't want nothing, all this stuff something never mind. So oh yeah, yeah yeah. He on the chilling circle now trying to pay it off. Damn to him and were booking boy, come on, come on the pile, Bro.
Speaker 1: We love that talk about line while God that nigga Soldier Boy with the first market to some thinking y'all about to get a whole mixtape and it was just cranked that in every different form.
Speaker 3: You too owe him a big check for that, Bro, he got that ship crack.
Speaker 2: It's a couple of niggas, I'll say him. He's definitely one of them.
Speaker 1: And we speak about this often too, But nigga whiz a lot of people a whiz bro wiz doing day to day's Bro's the internet because that nigga was crying a lot like going through and you see him behind the stage on stage, his music, behind the music.
Speaker 2: More people can't fancy him than the music.
Speaker 3: He was the first respectable backpack rapper.
Speaker 1: To me, I wouldn't say that to live like that. You're not trying to see them behind see that also, I would call your show. They always disrespected bro, but his fist used to be a truce him and most deaf with two of the dustiest rappers I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: That nigga used to get on there.
Speaker 1: Come on here.
Speaker 2: I never would, but I would have go on his show. But them niggas used to wear them ups brown New York Yankee fit them. Niggas are discussing quality like them.
Speaker 3: I wasn't into that.
Speaker 2: Taylor quality. Most of them niggas was not fresh at all. So you just don't like anybody is like East Coast like I do, Bro Cam and them.
Speaker 3: Are you said about rock kim Leris I would listen to Rocky still to this day.
Speaker 2: Big Daddy came. Absolutely not nigga Caresfore, try to ship.
Speaker 3: Nigga freestyle for thirteen minutes. You like, Bro, You're not getting no hold. As the minutes go by, the John's drying up.
Speaker 1: More like.
Speaker 2: A freestyle asking for all the girls asking for a hook at the barbecue. Hey, it wasn't nothing worse. And you go to school. You see the nigga they can't get a hug nigga. He was the worst nigga on her, that Bro, New York nig He the thigging that goes to the strip court. May girl you do not have to be up.
Speaker 1: Harris On was just like the nigga that just want to tell you, like, whatever fun up there you're doing in life, you want to educate you about it.
Speaker 3: He ain't ever gonna try to educate you on nothing, like about how to get no hose, nothing like that. Niggas like that.
Speaker 2: It is, broy. It is when the cons at rapping, Bro, that's the kids. Now we need one, bro.
Speaker 3: They don't talk about we need I'm talking about like Cam and them. Y'all wanted to be like Cam and them, bro, because they were swaggy, that was fresh. You didn't look at KRS one for anything, bro.
Speaker 2: Time one used to dressed like Shawn t Bro.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: Bro. I'm just saying, with the cutoffs.
Speaker 1: You feel about freeway cold? Okay, yeah cold, Bro, That's what I'm saying. I bleep, don't disrespect you better, bleep you blink with the show.
Speaker 2: You better.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna disrespect because around here is like for real, for real, no bullship in my top five personally songs as I Love to Be and he spit on that moment and he got he run the South to the East, and that's one of jay Z's best hype man for sure.
Speaker 2: You always gotta do that's going with him.
Speaker 3: So when he not when he came there, I really feel like it's different.
Speaker 2: The show is. I got a question. What's better around here at what we do?
Speaker 1: What we do? Yeah, I love BLI The Blink one of my favorite.
Speaker 2: Around here though.
Speaker 1: One I'm so crazy Bro one of my favorite people that because he like so humble, like he can pop ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Jay loved me, Bro, I ain't got to ever work again.
Speaker 1: But he's so humble, like he won't even accept that, like like that's my man, and he he ain't scared to like tell his stories about Jay and like he let nigga know, like that's my man. You know some niggas to be like yo, stop asking me about j Nigga Like I'm me like like that nigga, like this is my man.
Speaker 2: He showed love. I appreciate that single too. From the East Coast them.
Speaker 1: Bro Rockefellers, that meant something. That's why when I got through Forces, I was geeked. Always want a pair of Rockefell Fortunes because niggas g up in that time period.
Speaker 3: That's a slept, that's a slept on record label Rock. They don't get talked about enough.
Speaker 2: To me, you're taking murder inco Rockefeller Rock fell easy? Why right? What you mean? Why?
Speaker 1: Why why are you taking Jay? I get you j Jay dip set, DIP said, don't really count. They broke up because of them, but that was so that was still there. They broke up because I'm talking about real Rockefeller. That's beans Freeway bleak. I mean, still don't increase Chris. I mean they propertly. Wasn't there that much longer the dip set was. I think if you still I'm rolling, But you got to have all of them.
Speaker 3: Was Dip said, though saying like there was more a joint venture. They wasn't under the rock like that.
Speaker 2: Well, if I can't include them to the yeah, obviously I feel differently there that.
Speaker 3: Gien Ruler and a Shanty Run is historically wonder the greatest.
Speaker 2: But that's it. But that's that's enough.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, we're saying that's not really fair because was bigger than them combined. Now, if you would have said rough ores is something I can understand because DMX is probably just as big, if not bigger, at the top period than J was for that window, but I gotta go with Rockefeller, Bro, niggas.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at you that, jay Z, so.
Speaker 2: Never mind, go ahead, we're here so bigger than Martin? Yeah yeah?
Speaker 1: Because how many bow Wow Chris Cross Yeah, uh respect to bigger than hell Yeah and a P.
Speaker 2: What are y'all crazy? Are you? I funk with y'all, but y'all out of fucking pocket? Bow Wow was going crazy, Bro.
Speaker 3: Nigga, Bad Wow w and Ja Rule that at his peak, niggas they did a versus to that.
Speaker 2: I don't like this because the music is clearly better from job. But I'm saying. I'm just saying. I don't even want to say was bigger yeah, Bro for sure? Bro.
Speaker 3: No, joh, listen when bad Wow was speaking nigga, it wouldn't grown people gravitating towards him.
Speaker 2: Nigga. You gotta look at John Rule ass. We were kids still and he had all.
Speaker 1: With it.
Speaker 2: I thought, No, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I feel like that market. It's more kids you could buy fucking them than fucking album for than adults.
Speaker 2: Bro, Like Bad Wow wasn't justin Bieber. Bro, No, that's tough.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not doing that. I'm just saying I'm not doing that. I'm not saying like John Rule had us and adults was also in movies, man the music the same bro what he just did to Fat Joe in that versus bro Joey crack. But that motherfucker bro that he did on that versus I said it really had twenty hard records.
Speaker 2: He had more. John that was a bad verses. Why would they put Fat against Joe?
Speaker 3: Just wanted to talk ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got hit. It's just fifty made us forget it, That's all.
Speaker 3: He didn't make me forget it. Think got more.
Speaker 2: I think RU got a better catalog than fifty. Oh you are out of pockets hurt.
Speaker 3: No, Jeff is not.
Speaker 2: I think you do.
Speaker 1: Versatility wise for sure, But if you're going off the the slaps, yeah, I think he He is a better, more aggressive than than but got more.
Speaker 2: His has wrote a lot of R and B.
Speaker 3: Songs too, would wash fifty universes.
Speaker 1: I think versatility wise as a musician, Ji ro landslide. But if you're going off, if you're going the verses between them two, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think that he beats fifty. What bigger songs and bigger than other fifty songs. He probably won't beat him in the verses, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Like catalog like songs like keep Going Paul, It's like the songs he just got way more than fifty. But the first Bro after fifty, first album and gets sleepy Bro, the second Massacre and he has more his one of the weakest albums. That's gas that massacres. Not like that because the album itself ain't that good, but it's four or five songs in there that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the album was just like gonna get rid of that trying no every song, every.
Speaker 3: Every song on that first album and the heater.
Speaker 2: What's Job's best song? Ship? I don't know. I ain't trying to be funny, trying to mesmarize he got.
Speaker 1: I gotta start singing, Yeah, the collab him and the shots like the cheeko Yeah, then he got the down down for you. He he got hits him a little more. But also, what's funny get some of the fifty best songs is about jobs. So that's what makes the relationship gonna go way crazier.
Speaker 3: What's the New York ways to come on in? It's different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because yeah, New York. That song is cool, but then when he plays mini Man, what.
Speaker 1: Do you do Nothing, I'm saying fifty will be him in a versus He'll go I'm saying the catalog is longer, but if you do it versus, he gonna wash it.
Speaker 2: He gonna say fifty on back down.
Speaker 1: He's gonna start killing the nigga like you know what you're gonna play Clasp back back.
Speaker 2: I think that ship's weak. Yeah. See if you play like ship with Bobby Brown, that ship the more good songs. But my nig came out the helicopter move. He did the what's theigga? Fidy? What's the nigga? Nigga we need? On the show? The second Bobby Brown like bro that wasn't going nowhere Helicopter rich celebration was a spike nigga's crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you see recently they was talking about ray J at random older women he hit, but they played the ray J diss to Bobby Brown and that's one of the craziest things ever.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: Bobby Brown, Yeah, because he was sucking with me. He was just like she said, she going awhere because she needs you, but I'm still her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: J legend though, Whitney Houston.
Speaker 1: The date Broggie, come on the show Man, m Whitney, who else Len?
Speaker 2: Just date? Yeah? Right, for sure? You live in every Man dream.
Speaker 3: Man like for real ra J and Nick Cannon in the top tier, you getting in Houston.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I would have wont any Whitney Houston at that top, but the fact that he did it. She used to help Brandy out a lot too, so it makes sense. But like, why would you want to hit Norma?
Speaker 2: Why? What you know, Whitnie Houston was beautiful. He was cracking. I don't think she was beautiful at this time. What but he was dating but she was still normal to day she got I'm not putting that rage at the time when she died, I just thought about it. Hey, I love when we say stuffing, don't fact don't fact check it. It's funny this way. Fact. I just thought about it.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying it is Witty Houston's first of all, the greatest singer ever on the woman's side.
Speaker 2: Number five being the all time number two.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: She was a beautiful woman, bro, she was pretty.
Speaker 1: But what's the last what's that last movie she was in? Sparkles when he was dating. In my line boom, I said, I just remember, just flash back. What's saying Reggie killed her? You said, like Reggie she was always say they was getting hot together.
Speaker 3: I don't care. She goddamn hired them more fucking Jimmy Hendrick.
Speaker 2: Looking if you go look at the episode when she was on that show with she on that Fine No More. Oh yeah bro, it was yeah, she was there looking like beautiful woman. Bro. She she was a great singer.
Speaker 1: But when she was young, great, what's that movie Bodyguard? She was gorgeous Bodyguards fire movie to but she was beautiful. A wait next, yell to beautiful. Absolutely No, that's the time period with music stars was in movies. I think that's why I started today like don't have that same type of like run because none of these niggas is in no movies that you really care about. But Whenneing Houston was beautiful, But at that time she wouldn't. I wouldn't be hyped today when Houston I would have I would have messed with her and told you, like, I'm taking.
Speaker 2: With me down.
Speaker 1: I believe that ship all right? When she had got you that starbrecks order you the felt a little different. You have been something, dude, you get.
Speaker 2: A Starbucks cup the movie or something like that. I remember the movie.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing. I don't know nothing. Go crazy, go crazy. You're gonna dance allry.
Speaker 2: Sent some more on b B L T. Bro, that's crazy. Relax. Yes, I'm about one hundred fifty. You can see no bitch you had that. Yeah, it's time to go down. Let me tea on me. That sim we women that.
Speaker 1: I think the first real camera so war as girls losing Mike was Jenny Craig.
Speaker 2: She was the first. Then bullshit asked me to taste like wall Banker.
Speaker 5: You don't remember the don'ty juice? Oh yeah for sure that that almost sucked up something to my nigga. Brandon Wilson, his daddy used to sell that ship. He's another friend from the pike Lids.
Speaker 2: Just relax.
Speaker 1: Put it on that, you know, relaxed, brother Wilton, Man, I'll never forget what to is a spoke person in the Super Bowl where he was like, yeah, I broke my leg and came back and play nigga is just to not hear your broken leg.
Speaker 2: You liar, bro, Bro, I told you all I'm walking to Yo too, But that was crazy. I'm a nigga. No juice you could drink can heal your broken bones, nigga.
Speaker 3: But I wonder if that tell me to really do work though I know we get a lot of food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, I'm sure it does it. It's like regular tea. If you drink a lot of regular team, you're going to use the bathroom a lot. Bro, there's no difference. That's one of the best one that's of all time. I'm mad I never got in on that ship. The fitness fan that's is crazy.
Speaker 3: All you need, I keep telling you, all you need is a celebrity, Bro. That's why I'm telling y'all with shoes and clothes, put a list celebrity behind it.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: That's marketing. She gonna start.
Speaker 1: Always work though I'm not saying it about ways. Worry about them Reebok g units. It worked because them isn't did numbers that was trashed was in the shoe stores when they were but Seohn Carters didn't do that. Good y'all got to ask j J.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: But the reason niggas ain't retrol them yet, Please don't. But that price point was affordable. It's still a reason Rebok had to sell Were they a hundred they were right under it?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I never even looked.
Speaker 2: But that's like once when you when they start selling it once and regular retailers, and you had to buy them to get the mixed.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to cut you off, but the all black and ones that came with the fucking skip versus a DVD with some of the hardest shoes ever.
Speaker 2: You you don't like you didn't like the best ones? Bro, No best and one out of the package. Bro, I have never Yes, they never, and I never wanted to want you.
Speaker 1: I had someone they had to fire like they get the fire Yeah, they shirts and said I need a straight jacket because I got crazy handles.
Speaker 2: I said, I need the shirt. Yeah, they were far have to have. The merch was but did you want to shoes? Shoes?
Speaker 1: The phone Kicks was always weak to me, get this hot cheese and that was the only one that looked kind of DC. You had to get them because they had that price point too. You had to spend over like a certain amount to get the DVD. That DVD was legendary, boy, one of the best and bro, Yeah, bring him the best one ever was Skip was the best one.
Speaker 3: That's the first one was my favorite.
Speaker 2: And one yeah, he was the best.
Speaker 1: That first d v D changed my life. I wanted to play just like them. I started dribbling, throwing it off people head. That hot sauce came. He had niggas traveling in the game. You had me doing type of illegal moves.
Speaker 3: I used to just like I liked AO Game two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's my favorite one up. But it was crazy. Hey man, I really got sucked over the nigg on ESPA every day. They had one of the hardest shows ever. Bro.
Speaker 1: They did didn't get paid for nothing, didn't get paid that's crazy. Shout that three sixty DALs.
Speaker 2: Shout out to who was on one player, and like, I'll be trying to cut the show off, man, I'll be the show up.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm not trying to.
Speaker 3: They gotta let us be us.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, I'm saying this.
Speaker 1: Anytime we would out, I'm gonna reference that Brittany render episode.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah no, that some of the best TV ive ever seen.
Speaker 1: He went back to back polls like he went Brittany Renner to Marshal Lenge unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That's unbelievable, mane club. That was fire. Brittany Renner gave you content, came with the man. What else did she get?
Speaker 3: That's why he's the dope.
Speaker 2: So when you're gonna uh, never lied about again, never lied about Russ fastest, I guess.
Speaker 3: Please watch you get fucking Russell Wilson.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you so be swift. Your tom is coming there because I won't be here for that. I won't disrespect future like that. You can be able to show us. I would never We don't care about what he got. Good that motherfucker turn into Christian Hour. You hear me, nigga shout out to the go nigga. How you call Marshan from a block number? Bro, No, that's far. I didn't want you to have my number. Man, you're not my friend. Nigga. We at work understand, Yeah, that is we now that is not a pocket actually from the compact like now that's funny, not brush, Who is it? It's me jam that niggas fuck that nigga, damn man and on that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get up out of here so we can possibly have an episode to get next week, Like Share, subscribe all that good ship.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Patreon gang.
Speaker 1: We your Heavy Club five twenty and we love you, we love you, We love you know three sixty we joking