Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Nancy Thames, a former Department of Defense employee and a lifelong contact ee of interdimensional extraterrestrial beings, has emerged as a significant voice in the realm of alien disclosure and spiritual awakening. Her journey, marked by personal struggles, transformed profoundly through her continuous extraterrestrial encounters. These experiences, initially suppressed, were eventually embraced as Nancy began to understand their purpose in her life and for humanity. She's come to the decisive conclusion it is time for disclosure. Her dedication to this cosmic narrative propelled her to create Time for Disclosure dot com, a platform advocating for open dialogue about extraterrestrial interactions and the greater implications for humanity. Here she shares her personal encounters, insights gleaned from being across beings across dimensions, and her perspective on what these interactions mean for human evolution. Nancy Thames, Welcome to Coast to Coast AM.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm wonderful, it's good to talk to you again.
Speaker 2: Likewise, can you take us back to the moment you realized your experiences with these beings were not dreams or figments of imagination, but real encounters.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, for me, it's been lifelong experiences. So it's my first. Yeah, I'll go back as far as like two or three years old, and I can remember throughout my life having very playful visits, feeling love, you know, just having I was not afraid because there was no reason for me to be afraid. Nothing had influenced me at that age, around two or three years old. So really and truly, it wasn't until I got to about junior high or high school, and at that point the world wasn't you know. I had figured out that, uh, not only from my parents, but that the world was not did not want to hear about these kind of things and labeled it as beings, demonic or a mental health issue. So you know, when I was little, my parents would dis miss it and say, go back to bed, you're just having a dream. And they when I got older and I was, you know, in girl Scout and doing everything the other children do you know, they point, like I said, people will make fun, you cannot talk about things like this. So I learned to suppress it at a very very early age, and so I've always known, you know, that it was real and that it was happening.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: The part that was confusing to me was that everybody else in the whole world telling you no know what is it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: So that was that was a struggle.
Speaker 3: Sure, I can imagine what what did you see feel here? Exactly? I mean, what did these entities look like?
Speaker 4: Well? What that? What happens is I see whoever is it with our interdimensional extrapressinals. And I'd like to say all extraprestals are air dimensionals, because that is the reason why we can't see them, but we just see them popping in and popping out. That's because they're popping into all three the dimension and then they'll pop back into theirs. So they would send three grays, three hybrid grades that would always come for me and didn't put press to take me to craft or wherever they wanted me to go. And these are hybrid grades. And one is a female and she's reddish brown color, about four foot tongue, and you know, all my life she is the same one, and I'm i blonded to her. We have a bond with each other, and you know, we have great love and she's just very loving and she always gets me prepared to go. And what she does is she changes my frequency from you know, humans, we all have a frequency. Our frequency being in the three d ram is a much lower frequency than any extra treasurals. So to get me to take me to craft, they would take a handheld device or either a blue ORBS and they would run it up and down from hips toes, toe to head and it would change the vibrational frequency within my body. And as that would start to happen over a period of time, then I would feel like my body would kind of like even start to elevate off the bed or if I was in a chair, I would start kind of like floating up. And she would take me by the hand. And when I was young, she would just like take me right through a wall or through an attic or take the ceiling and you know, or even through a window. And you know, I could never understand when I got to about high school and stuff like that, I could not understand how this can't be real and I can them were going through our atticuts. Then you know, boxes and Christmas decorations and storage and looking at her and is this real? And she would not me yes or telepathically tell me yes. So, you know, but I will say when I got around that age, the experiences started to change because of the influences. You know, I was seeing star Trek, I was hearing what other people were saying, which were not They weren't having the same kind of expenses, and I was hearing all kinds of stories and tell So the minute that my I started feeling anxiety and there in questioning, you know, like do I understand what's happening to me? And that the experience has totally changed, because I would start to get really really scared, and they started to blackening out because of that, and I really didn't understand it, but they would like me out and a lot of times they would give me what people call fragmented memories. But I now know that I'm older, I've been doing this for sixty four years, that they are from a dimension that's how higher than ours, and there is no negative feelings. They don't experience fear, anger or anything negative. So for them to even come down in this lower dense density of Earth is uncomfortable, and they don't like those feelings, you know, when people get panicked in frightful, not only could a human become aggressive, but it's just very uncomfortable for them. So people out, you know, because they don't like that feeling, and it makes their job a lot easier.
Speaker 2: Sure, Nancy, you're a young girl. They're taking you from your home, from your bed into a craft. Some might say that's a child abduction. Do you feel about that now?
Speaker 4: It wasn't because I was willing, you know, they It's not like they were pulling in, tugging me or anything. It was I was having fun, playful, and I always look forward to it until I got to the you know, around the age of puberty, earth through junior high and stuff when I started seeking on TV. And I now know that it was from that kind of thing is what stems up fear in me. It wasn't anything they were doing. And as I got older, and because of that, I started noticing the frequency exchange, the difference to quenus for whatever reason. When I was little, I don't recall ever feeling anything other than maybe I just thought that it was a normal feeling. But as I got older, I recall because when you come face to face with an extraterrestrial being, and they're at a much much higher frequency than a human being. It is overwhelming. It is never it is not what they look like. It is that frequency exchange between a human being and a dimensional being.
Speaker 2: What led you to what led you to excuse me, nasy, what what led you to conclude or arrive at the conclusion that these are you describe them as extraterrestrial interdimensional beings. I mean one could one could say, well, why not conclude that they are from the angelic ground, that these are angels or demons or something else.
Speaker 3: Y ets Well, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: The extraterrestrial, the extraterrestrials, and they are really all interdimensional beings. A lot of people think that they come from someplace within our solar system. But if they do come from place in our solar system, they're in a dimension that is our technology cannot detect and we cannot visually see with our odds. So they are all interdimensional dimensional beings. And the different erence between the extratracials and then the elders that I'm really associated with, which are I guess a lot of people will call them the interdimensional beings and in biblical days, I think they were called the shiny Ones, and they are of a higher, older race and very benevolent, and they are probably pretty close to the angelic level. I wouldn't say they are angelic, but they're pretty pretty close so, And the reason I know is because they're telepathic their communication with me and I can feel their frequency and it is overwhelming love. If there is not human words to describe the amount of love that you feel. If you can get used to feeling the frequency exchange and understand that that is not fear, is the frequency exchange, and if you can tell your brain that you know what this is. Yes, it feels different, Yes it feels funny. Yes it feels a little bit scary, but it also feels before on top of business fury. You can have full contacts. But that doesn't happen overnight because it's not something that you experience on a day to day basis here on Earth. So it's because it is the unknown and brand new feeling and your brain has to prossus all that.
Speaker 3: When they take you aboard the craft, describe what that's like? How big? What do you see aboard this craft?
Speaker 4: When I was younger, like I said they would send a three hybrid grads. These grades were designed by the tall grades in the Interdimensional, the Elders, and because Exterresto does not like the Doucity of Earth, and they don't like to be down here in this uncomfortable distinct for a long period, so they designed these hybrids to do the leg works. So that's basically what they do has come down, collect the contact and then transport them the craft. Once they get on craft, I don't see them anymore. That's when I'm around the Elders or the inter dimensional beings, the tall Grays, all kinds of different grades. There's over sixty different races of grades, all kinds of coloors and heights, and some have different facial features. And then there's reptilions, there's humanoids, there's aquatic beings. There's all kinds of beans that we have not even put a label on. And you know, so when I'm on there, so that as you're approaching the craft, it looks like it would be about half the size of a football bill. But when you walk into the craft, it becomes a gigantic place. It's like you stepped into a whole new dimension and it's like humindus like a mother ship.
Speaker 3: So it's like the phone booths on doctor on doctor use exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be a good way to comparison. Yeah, it's like you step into a whole new reality and for me, everything appears very very white. It's all very clean, it's very bright. But the unusual thing is that when you're looking around, it's a perfectly type, perfect type of whiting, not too bright, not to them. But you can never find a source of the highting. It's just that way all over. And it's just very clean and sterial, and you know, nothing stands out out of the ordinary. It's pretty simple, basic structures, you know. And so when I first get there, it's a basic greeting. But then it's like an exam on. When I say exam, it's not like what people think experiments us and things of that nature. It's more of a checking my physical health, you know, my mental health, asking me questions, you know, and they're just kind of like stand in my body to see, you know, what we're being exposed to here on earth, you know, what kind of talks and stuff, you know, and just basically just kind of like there's always a group of them that are kind of standing there evaluating, you know, because I'm sure like through my eyes they get to explore kind of like what it's like here on Earth. So it's just kind of a you know, it's kind of like I'm walking in and they're just kind of like checking me out, you know, to see what from humanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are there other boys, little boys and girls on board the craft?
Speaker 4: Not so much, you know, No, you know, I've seen adults and stuff around in there. But you know, even when I was little, you know, it seems like for me everything's been age appropriate. Like I'm around people that are that seem.
Speaker 1: To be.
Speaker 4: There's not so many humans at all, but occasionally I will see humans, but they're usually adults.
Speaker 2: And the word abducted. Is that a word that you would ever use under any circumstances?
Speaker 4: When absolutely not? Because for me, you know, I've been doing it for sixty four years, all this time, and they have given me three consecutive condolining awakenings. I had a near death experience with March, and they explained all that to me. So I know that all of us here on Earth, we all made agreements, We all agreed to come here and be here on Earth. And when we did that, our soul makes agreements and soul contracts, and for me, I was one of them. They showed me a vision of myself being born here on Earth, and they showed me my vision of myself as a elder, inter dimensional built of being making the choice to come to Earth, to be here at this time, because this is the most pivotal moment in our lifetime. And you know, this is our cregation. This is a big deal what we're going through right now, this extension, and this is the evolutionary leap in humanity. So they've been preparing for this for a very long time. And I was part of that program. And most people who consider themselves as abductees do not remember their soul contracts or their past or you know, where they came from or why they're here on Earth, you know. But they have been lightening me on all these things. So I have an understanding. And these people agreed to be part of a evolutionary process, and it's unfortunate that they don't understand that. But you have to understand that the extraterrestials knew when they were doing these things that humans were not at a consciousness level to understand what was going on own, and they knew it would be misunderstood.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more