Speaker 1: Well, we have come in.
Speaker 2: Your city.
Speaker 3: Way gets saying you a concoci will all be high.
Speaker 4: High tell and if you want a little mag.
Speaker 2: And yin me, I come along.
Speaker 5: I'm really looking to make our country successful. I'm not looking to go back into the past. I'm looking to make our country successful. Retribution will be through success. Mainstream media totally.
Speaker 6: American people repeatedly that the biggest issue was Hillary's emails.
Speaker 1: That's what they said. We should focus on deporting those who are truly a danger to America, and we should give the rest a chance to earn legal status.
Speaker 4: A freedom is that in style? Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 7: Coming to your city, going the way I against and saying you a conscious sill.
Speaker 4: Sean Hannity show more I'm the scene. Information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 3: All right, news round up, Information overload, Our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Uh, anyway, joining us now. He was confident the entire campaign and right on target in terms of where this election was headed. Uh, we give complete props to our friend former Speaker of the House New King Rich.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know what I love about you. Every election season, I'm getting worked up and more worked up and concerned, and you're just You're just come as a cucumber, and well, Donald Trump's gonna win.
Speaker 6: So han't throw a lot of elections, so.
Speaker 3: Well, so have I. It's not like I'm that far behind you for crying out loud.
Speaker 6: Well, you're like twenty years thirty years.
Speaker 3: Behind me, hennity, Okay. But the point is I get worked up every time, and every time you don't get worked up, and you're very measured, and you are almost always right in terms of how the election is going to end up.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, I look whateverically that's true. It's because I'm a historian by training, and I try to put all these things into some kind of historic context and look at him in a larger, long term way than just that week's you know, polls of that week's news coverage. And when you do that, there are shapes and patterns in the country that are very deep and very real. And you know, I've watched the country change gradually over time. This is I must say. I think that the Trump tapped into an underlying, deep desire to change who's in charge and to change the policies. And he has come to personify a movement that is really a worldwide rejection of bureaucratic centralism and welfare policies where you pay people to not work and you gradually crush the working Americans with taxes and inflation. And I think he somehow understood all that and responded to it. And uh, you know, I think that the country has responded to him. And frankly, when when you look at who he has become, it's I think it's astonishing. I mean, here's a guy who is has two assassination attempts, two impeachment attempts, the whole series of lawfare, actions and courts. Uh, and he just keeps coming. I mean, it's one of the most remarkable things I've either seen or read.
Speaker 3: About, one of the most historic, in my view, comebacks in political history for sure, certainly in the history of the country. I think maybe I'm being a little pollyannish. I see his presidency upcoming as an opportunity to be, an opportunity that maybe you see once every hundred years. You correct me as the historian, if he makes America the most energy rich country on the planet, if he is able to transform the economy back to where he had it and in the first three years of his first term and restore America's dominance militarily and its place in terms of world order on the world stage. And I'm not talking about anything involving globalism, just the opposite. I like America to detached from any and all globalist efforts. I think it will be the most transformative president in our lifetime.
Speaker 6: Well that's I think that's as really right, and he has a very real chance to do that, and it would be the biggest break almost one hundred years since nineteen thirty two. And frankly because he picked JD. Vance, where Reagan made the mistake of picking George A. C. W. Bush, who never frankly understood Reaganism and promptly began moving us back towards a more traditional republicanism. I think with he advanced between them having ability and then frankly bringing in Vivek Ramaswami and Elon Musk, the level of energy and entrepreneurial drive that they're going to have is just I think remarkable and a real chance to change the country.
Speaker 3: You know, I believe, I mean imagine that because you're the historian. Let's talk about constitutional order. I mean, our government has gotten so big, so bloated, so bureaucratic, so you know, it's omnipotently powerful and intrusive into the lives of everyday Americans. The idea that we can restore constitutional order. To me, that means limited government, greater freedom. That means getting rid of waste, fraud, and abuse. That means returning institutions and departments to their former mission, returned the FBI to its former greatness that I think has been corrupted by weaponization and politicizing of the FBI, saying with our intelligence, intelligence community, have equal justice, equal application of our laws. I mean to me, is that not the original purpose and vision of our founders. Our framers welt.
Speaker 6: They wanted a self governing society, not a society governed from above by some elite, and they were very clear about this. That also means by the way, you return power to cities and counties and states, and you move things out of Washington and away from the bureaucrats, and these are these are big changes. It's going to be fascinating to watch the way these things evolve, and I think that we have a very real chance with the level of entrepreneurial drive and energy that Trump is attracting. And frankly, the cat and I wrote a piece ness of the data, this is the most entrepreneurial system that we have seen, certainly since the nineteen thirties or earlier. Because the people he's appointed, these CABA jobs that these are guys, guys and gals who are used to getting things done. They're not just going to sit around and play bureaucratic games. They're gonna They're going to force very profound changes. I think it's very exciting.
Speaker 3: The deep state as we call it, or the bureaucracy within the bureaucracy, and the people below, the top secretary and deputy secretaries, those are the people that I worry about the most because they're going to fight back against any institutional changes that are needed. How big a problem do you foresee.
Speaker 6: Well, they're enormous. But I have to say I wrote an article about Trump is the first de facto president in history that people understand psychologically He's now the real president and Biden is just a fading memory and he won't be legally president till January twentieth, but he's psychologically or it is. Well, you saw that happen this week the head of the FBI steps down. I mean that's you know, Trump isn't even in office, and he's starting to clean out these places.
Speaker 3: And look of Mexico and Canada, and all of a sudden Hamazen has blah, the want they want peace deals and oh, all of a sudden, Zelensky is willing to give up land for peace and have a negotiated settlement with Putin. Meanwhile, Joe looks like he wants to sabotage Trump every step of the way.
Speaker 6: And by the way, I noticed that the Syrian dictatorship collapsed, which I think would not have happened without Trump's the psychology worldwide. This is one of the great amazing things in my lifetime that we now have such worldwide, real time communication that the psychology of Trump's victory is now everywhere on the planet and it has an effect everywhere, and it's sort of like America's back. And he saw this when he went to Paris, and that's when I first realized that he had become the de facto President because he's in Paris, Macron is giving him the full ceremonial honors of the head of state, not the soon to be had a state, that the had a state, and he's meeting with as you point as Zelenski meeting with the Prime Minister of Italy. There were eighty two leaders of countries there and yet there was no question who the dominant figure was. It wasn't the host maclone, it was Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: That seat of honor was hilarious. I'll tell you one other thing that that kind of makes me laugh is if not only was he seated between President McCrone and his wife, but next to on the other side was Joe Biden and Jill Biden. Doctor Joe Biden couldn't have been happier to see Donald Trump. And then they show up as some Kennedy Honors Awards whatever celebration. I'm not entrenched in that bureaucracy, and that's sewer the swamp called DC. So I have no idea what it is, but I think the Kennedy Honors, uh whatever was going on, awards or something, and Joe, Joe and Joe Biden walk in, they see Kamala and Dougie and they didn't even say hello, which tells me that the odds are probably pretty high. I'm just guessing that Joe and Jill Biden and don't like Kamala Harris, they don't like Nancy Pelosi, they don't like Barack and Michelle Obama, they don't like George Clooney, and they know that they had the people responsible for pushing him out of the way, and they're probably happy that in the end it failed.
Speaker 6: Costa commented on election day that when you saw Joe Biden go vote in a bright red outfit.
Speaker 3: That was pretty That was pretty telly. I was that was maga red listen.
Speaker 6: I was convinced three weeks out that she and Joe had a conversation and said, you know'd be kind of okay if you're the only guy ever to beat Trump, and.
Speaker 3: I think you're probably right.
Speaker 6: Well, he did a whole series of things to undermine Harris's campaign in the last few weeks that couldn't have been accidents. I mean, these are things, you know, for the first time in four years, he goes into the press briefing to explain how he and Harris did everything together. Had a point in her campaign when she's trying to prove she's separate. And then what I thought, once I thought of it, I thought was a stunning act of arrogance and nastiness in her part. You invite thousands of people to come to the Elipse, which is directly in front of the White House. You have a huge campaign event, and you don't invite the President and First Lady who are sitting in the White House about two hundred yards away. Now, if I were Joe, that would have made me kind of irritated. And that happens to be the moment that he happened to use the word garbage to describe Trump's supporters, which of course he didn't mean, but he absolutely knew that if he did it it would drown out her speech. So they come out of that night not with a big you know, look how good a job Kamala Harris did with a big brawl about Biden having called Trump's supporters garbage. And I am convinced that that was deliberate.
Speaker 3: He got to admit, for a guy that's in steep cognitive decline, this is pretty sophisticated strategy.
Speaker 6: I think he has brief moments of clarity with a guy who went to the senator. You know, he's first elected at twenty nine and actually turned thirty before between election and being sworn in, and I just, you know, I just think your points right. When you've been the Senator, the Vice president, the president, and you watch people you thought were your friends stab you in the back, there's a pretty deep.
Speaker 1: Bitterness and you kind of play it out.
Speaker 6: But I am convinced that they are delighted that they have Trump and not Harris getting sworn in on January twentieth.
Speaker 3: All right, quick break more with former Speaker of the House New Gingrids than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to join us as we continue, probably continue. Former Speaker of the House New Gingrich is with us. I did not think it was an accident, and I played it on TV last night when Jill Biden used the joy line, which we were told was the emphasis or the predicate of the Harris campaign. I don't think this was an accident neither. Let me play it for you.
Speaker 8: So I hope that you all feel that sense of you know, peace and light and that just for a moment when you leave here today that you feel, I don't know a little a sense of joy, because I think we all need like this. You know, we all need to feel joy now during this time of the season, during just during this time. So anyway, okay, now I'll start.
Speaker 3: Now the audience. The audience broke out and laughter.
Speaker 6: Right, listen. I will guarantee you I personally have felt joy every single day a selection light.
Speaker 3: Our long national nightmare. Mister speaker, it is now officially over in thirty nine days or thirty eight days, whatever it is.
Speaker 6: So don't you feel joy too.
Speaker 3: I'm very joyful. I'm very happy, and most Americans are according to a poll today. But now, anyway, you do have a good book I want to tell people about before we let you go march to the Majority, and I know you will be active and talking to President Trump and the Senate Majority Leader Thune and Speaker Johnson. They're going to need your help, your counsel, your advice, which I think, based on your experience is second to none. And thank you for all you did during this campaign. Is the Speaker, you played a big role.
Speaker 6: Well, we're going to keep plugging away. And the last time they had two reconciliation bills in one year. Happened to be a lot of speaker. So I'm trying to help think through how we get everything done the very first six months. So we have a huge ninety twenty twenty six and I think it can be done. It's gonna be exciting.
Speaker 3: This is this is where, this is your wheelhouse. This is what you were born to do, New Kingrich, former Speaker of the House. Thank you, sir, all right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred nine to four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, listen. A lot of Americans are feeling stressed. The Harris, the Biden economy. It is just killing people financially. Now, there are ways to get out from under the debt. You have high interest credit card debt. Many people putting bare necessities on the credit cards. Now, if you own a home, if you're a property owner, American Financing dot net they can help you save money. They're saving their average customer right now eight hundred dollars a month. And guess what you get rid of that high interest credit card debt. That's a lot of money back in your pocket. That's like a ten thousand dollars a year raise. Now you can start off the new year without that debt and without those monthly minimum payments. It costs nothing. You get a free no obligation consultation eight six six six one five ninety two hundred eighty six six six one five ninety two hundred or on the web American Financing dot net.
Speaker 9: ANMLS twenty two through through four animal is consummer access at ork.
Speaker 3: All right, let me, Uh, I am obsessed and I can't help it. All I'm talking about is the drone. I cannot be. You should be. You should be talking about it. The first drone the size of a bus that sounds like a Harley that nobody knows anything about. That's what they're telling us and has no urgency about. Now, Uh, it's more than bizarre. Now they're beginning to show up in Pennsylvania as well. Did you know they are.
Speaker 9: Beginning to show up? That that is correct? And let me tell you something. We looked outside last night. It's a super weird sound. It sounds it sounds like everybody says, like a motor, like a weird motor, like a like you'd hear in an automobile.
Speaker 3: But it's enormous.
Speaker 9: It's like the size of like you know, a like a bus or a boat. I said, you know, it kind of reminds me of like, you know, Dorothy's house is like hovering above your own house. And then as they get closer, they go dark. Now, when you take your phone out and you videotape it with your phone, what's really weird is that what you don't see with your eyes, your phone is picking up, so you're getting more drones in the videotape and the pictures on your phone. Then you can actually see with your naked eye.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's really scary. Let me let me play Brian Bergen, New Joisy Assemblyman slamming the drone briefing because they didn't tell us anything. Oh, we don't know. It's the FBI, it's the Department of Homeland Security. The military has no idea. Why haven't they shot one of these suckers down and taken a look at it or captured one of them. It's madness anyway, Let's play him.
Speaker 7: That was an amateur hour presentation where they told us nothing. When I got here today, I was concerned about what I could tell my constituents to ease their concerns. Now I'm legitimately concerned. The colonelist State Police told us that he had one of his helicopters hovered above one of these drones, but felt unsafe for the pilots, so he let the drone go and had them come land. We are not the State Police, the Department Homestown Security, the FBI. They are not doing what they need to do to figure out what the issue is. Their answer to us was they don't have any answers and they're not sure what's going on.
Speaker 3: Now he's not the only one speaking out New York. New York mayors are slamming this idiot governor in New Jersey, Phil Murphy. You know after his drone briefing, Oh, there's nothing to worry about. Well, we don't know anything, but they're very sophisticated and as soon as you put eyes on them, they go dark. Okay, And eighty percent of drones come from China. Here's what these mayors are saying.
Speaker 2: The governor is not inside.
Speaker 1: Where are you, Phil Murphy? This is ridiculous.
Speaker 10: I think the governor needs to get on TV and start talking to the residents of New Jersey to ensure that you know, doesn't ensue. I'm incredibly disappointed by the briefing.
Speaker 11: First, how do I feel confident telling my residence as the mayor that don't worry about it? Because someone actually did ask them what if they're doing surveillance, what if there is a chemical threat? And unfortunately I didn't hear anything that gave me confident.
Speaker 6: I left definitely ten minutes because they said there's nothing new.
Speaker 3: They're going to tell us. They don't know where they come from, where they land, what they are, what they're there for. I thought there was.
Speaker 6: Something that we needed to know and that it was going to be shared to let you know, let us know there is nothing anyway.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred ninety four to one shown. Now, what did you hear at your house? Tell the whole story.
Speaker 9: So, yeah, we were looking, you know, last night, we heard like some sounds, you know, and you look out your window and I'm they're close. It's not like you're looking far away, like you know, we're pretty close to an airport here, and you know, the planes go by all the time. So I was like, oh, it might be a military plane or something. You know, were by a military base too, so I was like, I don't know, and then I looked out and I'm like, oh my god. I'm like, okay, So they're they're like big, and they look round and they make a very loud motor type sound. It's definitely a real thing. And I don't know if it's our government or somebody else's government. I don't know who's saying what. But at the end of the day, you know, just.
Speaker 3: Use your own eyeballs, you know.
Speaker 9: I don't know what that is, but it definitely scares the crap out of me because nobody seems to want to tell us what it actually is.
Speaker 3: And did you actually hear it and see it? Yeah, you can hear it. No, No, it's super close.
Speaker 7: It's super close.
Speaker 9: The engine is loud. It sounds like a car or a motorcycle. It's not small, it's ginormous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the size of a bus. Or did you think even bigger? I thought it was bigger.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, we have like big open sky here, you know, and it's like yesterday it was like it had rained all day and it kind of stopped like around ten or eleven here, you know, is out walking the dog and I was like you got to be kidding me. I'm like, what the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Right? Unbelievable? All right, let's get to our phones. Caroline's in my free state of Florida. Caroline, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Sean? Thank you speaking of all these drones and things, and thank you for taking my call. Where is Biden at during all this? Where's Harris? Have they up and left us like they did everything in Afghanistan? And my question is is we know that it's not until the twentieth of January when Trump will finally take off us again. But since he's got everybody lined up, I think he's more prepared this time than he was last time. And why I know we can't, but why can't we just go ahead and put him in as president now? Because we need him here. We don't know what's going on with those drones. We don't know what's going on anywhere. You know in the United States.
Speaker 3: Well, nobody knows what's going on. Nobody knows who's operating them, nobody knows where they came from, nobody knows what they're capable of. I'm sorry, that is not acceptable to me. It's not anyway. And you have to assume it's a national security danger. You have to assume that maybe it turns out not to be, but you know, in the meantime, assume that it's a threat, and assume that it's one of our you know, enemies doing this. This is not some hobbyists. You'll never convince me it's some little hobbyist that built you know, this many drones the size of school buses and bigger, you know, and it's flying them all over the state. Like I just I cannot believe. We've not. We've not. We don't have the greater urgency to deal with this. Uh, this is insane. Anyway, Caroline, thank you. We'll go to the state of New Joysey. Say hi to Kathleen. Kathleen, glad you called. Have you seen any of these?
Speaker 12: Hi, Sean, thanks for taking my call. Uh. Yes, I see them all the time, every night. But I do want to share something with you. I know that this has become a big issue in the past couple of months, but this is not new. I have seen my very first one a year and a half ago, and I have seen them repeatedly ever since my husband and I were coming home. We live in Gloucester, County and we were coming down, which is Route one sixty eight. It just happened to look out the passenger window and I says to my husband, what in the name of God is that? And it was very low. I saw the entire outline of this thing. The center of this is like the size of I won't say a car, I won't say a bus in between the two, but the wingspan on it is very large. And the wing span if you were to take hammer and put the hammer head on both sides of the hammer, that is exactly the outline of the wingspan. That's what they look like. And they fly over here all night. Every night I sit on my porch having my cigarette. I can count four of them in one shot, five of them in another shot. And they fly low. Now, as far as going dark, I've never seen one go dark. They stay lit until they're way out of sight. But they're and they come from the south, which is to me it would be Delaware, and they head north, which would be towards Trenton. But these are not new. I have been seeing these for a year and a half. I don't think anybody's really ever taken notice.
Speaker 3: Till the well the first known spotting of this that is on record is November eighteenth, you know, But it's accelerated in the number of siding is now through the roof. People are seeing them all the time, and it's not like they're making it up, because they're taking pictures of them exactly.
Speaker 12: So do I, like I said, I said, on my porch, and I videotape them on video. But I've seen one a year and a half ago that Gottension.
Speaker 3: Did and it wasn't as big as the ones that people are seeing now.
Speaker 12: Oh yes, it was huge. It was huge and flew parallel with us parallel. We've never seen anything like it. We had no clue what it was.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 12: A year and a half ago is when I saw my very first one.
Speaker 3: All right, what kind of cigarettes were you out there smoking?
Speaker 12: No, honestly, I mean I see them all the time, all the time, and now they're just there's just so many that you can't even keep counting them. And I live in Gloucester County, so I know that they have them down to Camden County, but they're they're down here in Gloucester County, and like I said, they seem to be coming from the Delaware direction, heading north towards Trenton, and they flash into the red triangle and then the red triangle turns white. Then it goes back to red, and they make ninety degree turn. They don't, they don't slightly turn, they make a ninety degree turn.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Kathleen, appreciate that. The eyewitness testimony, it's this is this is chilli. If this ends up being an attack, I will tell you Biden, Harris may Orcis, everybody will have blood on their hands, the fact that they've had no urgency here. Rick is in Detroit, Hey, Rick, how are you.
Speaker 2: Hi, Sean, thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 3: What I love about people in Detroit you have you have a lot of hard work in blue collar. Uh folks there that get up every day, work really really hard, play by the rules, pay their taxes, salt of the earth, people that make the country. So we love our friends in Detroit. Good guys.
Speaker 2: Well Michigan went read this this time, so I did.
Speaker 3: By the way, thank you for that.
Speaker 2: I got a quick story about the drones, which just annoy me. But my guess is they're lying, not like you know, the Homeland Secretary has never lied to us before. But they have the technology to find out about these drones. And I can tell you roughly two years ago, my daughter and son in law live in ann Arbor. They happened to live like two miles from the University of Michigan football stadium. And again two years ago, there was an afternoon game. They left it halftime because it wasn't a good game. They walked home. My son in law decides to take his drone out the backyard to start flying it in the backyard about two miles We're saying. Within ten minutes of him launching the drone, six An Arbor police officers showed up at their house. Two wow, more in swat gear.
Speaker 3: Hey they know. And they showed up and this is just a regular hobbyist having fun with the drone. I know people that do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they confiscated the drone, went through their house, looked for more drones in the house, couldn't obviously, didn't find any because that was the only one they had. And they took the drone away and gave him a citation. I don't know, I forgot what it was, one hundred and fifty dollars citation for you know, flying it too close to you know, obviously like a big gathering, you know, obviously from where the football game was going on. So I mean, this is the ann Arbor police, right, I mean, do they need to show the FBI how to locate a drone?
Speaker 3: Wow? Unbelievable. I just don't believe it. I think they're lying to us. I think what you're describing is more accurate. Is that police And certainly you know, our military Mary, certainly our intelligence community, certainly the FBI. You know, there's no way you can convince me that they're not able and capable of identifying where they're coming from, who's operating them, what their capabilities are. And I don't know what's worth worse if they're lying to us or they don't know. I would say if they don't know, that's worse than them lying to us and lying to us. I don't like being lied to by my government. I really don't. But anyway, not a lot of good options.
Speaker 2: See, Yeah, I gotta believe technology now from two years ago is even better that they could identify this because one.
Speaker 3: Hundred percent they have to know that you could follow it and find out where it lands. For crying out loud, has they got to land at some point. I don't think it operates, you know, I haven't heard of anything they can operate without a charge or some type of you know, energy, uh, supporting it and flying it. So it's making no sense to me anyway, my friend, I appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine point one Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Tom Homan is meeting with Eric Adams, Mayor of New York today on the issue of deporting illegals. Also, Glenn Youngin is on tonight Congressman Mark green House Homeland Security Chairman, what do we know about the drones? And why is John Kirby saying, Oh, he doesn't think any of it's true anyway. Senator Rick Scott, Steve Miller, and Caroline Levitt Tonight nine Eastern cite you DVR Hannity on Fox News. You'll never get from the state run legacy media mode. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.