Speaker 1: Welco up to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: All Right, so let's get it too. Tonight's gonna be so much fun.
Speaker 2: I'm so giddy because I'm here with Claudia and Me, Me, and they are best friends and they are the perfect to recap tonight's I'm Sorry last night's episode.
Speaker 1: Tonight, So let's get into the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: As you all know, Smi and Porsche are going through this tough time in their friendship.
Speaker 1: So the episode started out.
Speaker 2: With Shemiah meeting with Cynthia Bailey and she spoke about what her and Porsche are going through. In this conversation, she did mention along the lines that Porsche and I'm sorry, Porscha's mother and Shamia's mother aren't friends anymore. Okay, So as you know Claudia, a housewife, gets the episode a day or two before it airs on Saturday morning. I want to stay with some and thirty am. Okay, I want to say with some and thirty am. I wasn't even able to wipe the codes from my eye. And I go on Instagram as I'm preparing for my day, and Porsche Williams posted a message on her Instagram fee meet me and Claudia, not the stories, but the feed. Okay, So I'm going to tell you all what she said.
Speaker 1: Because I look, I'm a journalist. Hey, Porscha, Hey Claudia.
Speaker 2: If I want to make sure that I read to y'all, birdbatim what she Okay?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Can I find it? Did I delete it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shoot, hold on, child, Okay, I'll look for it.
Speaker 2: But long story short, Porsche told Shamilla that she watched the episode.
Speaker 1: She didn't like the fact that the mother was brought up and that she is going down the wrong road.
Speaker 2: When you guys watched that particular scene, did you feel like Shamia was trying to throw the mother?
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta figure.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read it to you, Okay, Porscha goes, I'm gonna just say this. I'm watching new episode at Shamia. She added her we we respect when you keep it on the playground. She added, Shma, I'm gonna just say this, I'm watching new episode.
Speaker 1: Askamia more in now. Don't take it there. Don't imply shit about Diane Williams. That's Porsia's mother.
Speaker 2: I've been keeping it cute, quiet and you can do and say what you want in me, but hear me when I say all caps.
Speaker 1: Wrong road, wrong.
Speaker 2: Road, talking about well, your mom thought my mom was a friend, knowing goddamn well, what she did to my mom was highly egregious.
Speaker 1: Don't do it, keep playing victim and that.
Speaker 2: BS don't f with my mom. Yes, E g R E G I O U as Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 4: First of all, I like to get props. What props to do? So that's great. That's a big word. Stop it, Porche. You're reaching now. It goes from the be between you and your friend to now being mad about the mother's What Samia said was not even that bad about your mama, and they made very well, had some kind of beef that you were not even born or around for. I just think that you're kind of I think Porscha's season has been disappointing, and she knows it the fact that Simon and I put that a lot of that on Simon by being so petty and blocking a lot of her storyline. So now you're making it. You're willing to blow up your friendship with your friend and now bring the mom like. I don't think what Chamia said was really bad. She was giving context to what she's saying. I do not think that Shmia was being an evil person. I don't think she was being messy. I do, however, think that Samiah doesn't feel maybe as confident or I'm sorry thirsty. Now that's thirsty. You call me thirsty. I'm not thirsty. This is thirsty right here?
Speaker 5: Okay, I did all.
Speaker 1: I didn't call you thirsty, Qua not you.
Speaker 5: No, it was one of the rain drops. Yeah, I just think that.
Speaker 4: Okay, when you feel like you're not heard by the person that you want to hear you, you're gonna go talk to someone. You have to get it out, as some you have to get it out at some point. And I feel like she felt comfortable talking about the situation. Plus she's on a reality show where she has to do a scene she has to talk about it, like is that being lost on folks and Porscha knows better?
Speaker 5: I just don't. In my opinion, I don't think what she.
Speaker 4: Said was that, Like she wasn't talking shit and trashing the mom or Porscha's mom. I think Porsha was reaching with that.
Speaker 6: My opinion on this is whatever is going on in their friendship that we don't know about, because I'm sure it's a lot. Of course, it's a lot we don't know about. And whatever Porscha is going through currently, i e. Her divorce, she doesn't want to discuss this real thing that's happening with her in Shemiah. Samiah is visibly saying, I want to talk to you, I want to communicate with you. Please tell me what's going on, and Porscha shuts her down every step of the way. She's no, she's stopped, you know, And so it's you can't have a one sided conversation, Shemiah. I see, it's trying to talk to her friend, and Porsha is visibly not trying to have these conversations.
Speaker 7: It's just very obvious.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's I want to talk about this because one of the other things that was said, and Shemiah sat down with Cynthia, she did say that Porscha told her that Miss Diane did say that apple doesn't fall far from.
Speaker 1: The tree as she was talking about Shemiah.
Speaker 2: And my thing is this, Okay, Now we're now aware, right, we are aware that two best a set of best friends mothers are getting along, and in my opinion, I think it's the reason why I don't think a lot of people are really resting on that. I'm sure it is hard to be best friends with somebody where our mothers have been for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So one of the things that I really want to dive into in this episode, and we'll talk about the scene between Portia and Shamiyah. First of all, this episode was great to me. I love personal story, so to get an opportunity to really see some of that that me, you and I speak about. Claudia, we love to read, we love the Shane and all that. But this episode to me really dive deep into what was going on. We're now seeing the root of what has been evident. I'm not saying this is so reasoning, but it's some of it. Two girls who are best friends mothers are getting along for whatever reason, we don't know that yet. The producer did ask Shamiyah, well, why did you why did your mom and miss Diane fall out?
Speaker 1: And Shemiah did not answer the ques question.
Speaker 2: It is clear that that is part of the reason that these two women have this very weird dynamic and in order for us to really understand it, don't you too feel maybe you don't that that to me is a huge part of this as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I couldn't imagine if my mother, Well, actually I had a friend before, a really good friends that one of my my mom was like always kind of throwing shots at and it made it really uncomfortable, and I felt like I was like between a rock and a hard place, because of course I love my mom, but then I also love my friend. I feel like my mother was wrong in that situation. I feel like she was like assuming things about something that wasn't true, and it was I felt like it was my place. Like I'm also the type that just because someone's blood that's mean I ride with you no matter what you do. I still have to be like, no, Mom, you're wrong about that, or you're not right, or let me tell you the real about this. And I just didn't think that was cute to just sit there and like, you know, her mom saying that apple don't fall far from the tree. That's like the fifty eleft time that someone shaded Semi in front of Porsche and Porsche just doesn't say anything, like she just never defends her friend. And if there is this big thing that Shamia is doing that we don't know about, let us know and then maybe we'll be more empathetic to you and be like, all right, Porscha, you're right about that, you know, I mean, but we don't know this bad thing that Shamia has supposedly done to Porsche. And if she would tell us, then we would know. But if she doesn't tell us, it just seems like you're like you're being a hater. Maybe you don't like that she's in your territory now getting attention. But it's so weird, like the moms have beef. But Porscha's mom, Diane is the one that said that apple don't fall far from the tree, and then Samiah was the one that didn't want to divulge exactly what the thing is. So again, Shamia to me, is still being a little protective, like she's given you a little bit, but she's still not going that she could get got and she's not. And then Porscha goes and writes that message like damn are they calling each other? But I don't know me what you think?
Speaker 6: Like I said, there's something behind the scenes clearly that we don't know about. And these two women are just giving the bits and the piece of the meat and potatoes of the situation. And until they feel comfortable having a conversation on camera, where everybody's going to be in the dark, everybody's going to be like, what's going on because it's just you know, these bits and pieces from this site, from this site, she's saying this, she's saying that, she's not saying this, she's not saying that, So we nobody knows what's happening.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I really want to take a deep dive into what is going on potential me and Porsche. I watched the episode. I actually watched an episode twice because I really wanted to pay attention to the nuances so that we could really have an educated conversation or the dynamics of female friendships when it comes to two women in the same industry, one makes it big and the other one does not, Right, I want to have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what we know for.
Speaker 2: Sure is this, Shamia and Porsche have been friends since they were teenage girls, right, middle school slash high school?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Who you are as teenagers?
Speaker 2: Oftentimes you're not the same when you're a woman in your forties. Okay, you have different dreams and different goals from my understanding.
Speaker 1: Okay, when they have to.
Speaker 2: Sit down, what we aren't really talking about Mimi and Claudia, two women who have been best friends since since they were in their early twenties. Shamiah did get her hand caught in the cookie jar right by having a pinky swear with Angela okay, and Drew Sodora about I'm going to tell you what's going on with to me and Porsche, but don't tell anybody. Angela said that she used one hand to pinky swear and the other hand to cross her fingers, like, I'm not keeping this secret.
Speaker 5: O, don't.
Speaker 2: This is what Angela said, I barely know you. I'm not keeping on promises, right. Long story short, these girls found out that there were some issues going on between Porsche and Shamia based on Shamia revealing that.
Speaker 1: So what was confusing to me? And I want to get your thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: When Shamiah is on the episode saying, Porscha allow these girls to get in her head, I was listen, I love them both, but I was confused because to me, the only reason we know about this is because Shamiah did tell Angela and Drew in a pinky swear sorcery of a secret.
Speaker 1: So isn't that sort of female friends.
Speaker 2: Isn't that sort of the crux of what the issue is as we're seeing it played off this season?
Speaker 4: She's I will say this, and I know ya y'all think I'm always gonna just never say anything possi about Porsche. Yes, I would definitely feel away if my best friend was on the show and made pinky swears with other girls to tell our business before talking to me. If you have not tried to talk to me, If you try to talk to me first, as one thing. But if you never did and it's the first time you'll have in a conversation, that's another thing. But we can sit here and say and pretend that the girls didn't know until Samias spilled the beans. But the girls have been at all the other outings where Porscha has been shading Shamiyah. When they were playing Shamiah's song, Porscha's like, is this drew, Like you don't know what your best friend's voice sounds like. There's been other instances where Porsche has shaded Shamia, showing up to the birthday party late, making it about her, like there's other things that the girls. Even if she Shmia did not sit down and tell the girls that there's been issues. They have two eyes and they have two ears and they can see that that something was brewing. Now, now Samia did go ahead and confirm it with the girls, like kind.
Speaker 5: Of putting the nail on the coffin.
Speaker 4: But it's not like they were oblivious before Shamia had this scene and pinkys war.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: But I will say I can empathize with Porsche. If my friend was on a show with me and there was other scenes where you're talking about me, I would like to know about that.
Speaker 5: I would so I feel you on that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agread one thousand percent as someone that was friends since you know, their teenage years, and now you're on a show, and from my understanding, Shamia is on this show because of Porsche.
Speaker 2: Correct, Well, I want to I want to say this, and and Claudia and mem you guys can ask me any question. From a producer perspective, we got to have a real conversation. And and this is what's not happening on the show because Porscha and Shia aren't having real conversations to each other, right they Well, I I saw last night and me me, I'm gonna go someplace with us based on what you're asking.
Speaker 7: Hey, Dustin, dust it, you made it.
Speaker 1: You're muted dust it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 8: I never think that our motherfucking too far away? Okay, fresh off the plane?
Speaker 3: What's up, Memi? How beautiful? Good? How are you? What's up? Claudia?
Speaker 1: Love boy?
Speaker 5: I'm so glad you mean they're in the comments? Say where's Dustin? Where's theming? Like he got me back?
Speaker 4: He on a plane because he's a baller, he'd be doing things everywhere.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 8: I had to go work and l a much love to Los Angeles. I had a great, productive, restoring weekend. I feel really good, so I'm ready to talk some ship. Let's talk about these housewives.
Speaker 4: You look young and refreshed and happy. It's like you had a good weekend.
Speaker 8: Friend, Thank you friend. I did, and I'll definitely be texting you the cliffs notes later on.
Speaker 4: I got some things to text you too. I had a person of interest, but I'll tell you about that later.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean, y'all.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm in y'all group chat. Y'all bout this mean and portioned me and.
Speaker 4: Know I'm gonna tell you, guys both, I was at you see how they.
Speaker 1: Do right drops they are about to should.
Speaker 4: Be I'm in I'm in a group text with you.
Speaker 5: You guys, you both what carlos?
Speaker 3: Are we boring you? You?
Speaker 8: Let's talk about sit now, let's talk about it. That was That was something to see. That was something to see.
Speaker 2: Okay, as as I moved my forks and knives, still weare.
Speaker 1: Say I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 5: A lot of passing aggressive, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: Where Porscha moved those forks and doves, she ate that punitended, I thought, listen, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Read me. I love television. I love subtle shade.
Speaker 2: Where Porsche rearranged the silver ware the table. That was I literally laughed at the screen and said, Porsia you are petty and that is funny to.
Speaker 1: Me, but very arranged, very loudly. I was here for it. But does it Thanks for Jordy.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna have a real conversation because Mimi asked a good question.
Speaker 1: Mimi said, it's Shamiah on the show because of Porsche. Okay.
Speaker 2: The fast answer is yes, and and and and and hear me out. Without Porsche, we would not have no who Shemia is.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: That Porsche contacted human resources, filled out the job application, set in her birth certificate, wrote down her social Security number, and did three name. Yes, mother's made a name, and give me give me three security questions. What's the first model of your car, what's the name of your pet?
Speaker 6: And listen, I understand what's happening. It was just that we're friends for a very long time, and that's how Shamiah got on the show.
Speaker 7: This is my best fie, this is my girl. You know what I'm saying. And but Shamia put in her work to.
Speaker 6: Be a housewife and get a peach, so I get the dynamic of the situation.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: Initially, how Shemiya was introduced to this situation was from and.
Speaker 5: Candy, right, didn't Candy have a hand in it too?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'm gonna give y'all some backstory. Okay, Porscha came on the show season five. Okay, we met Shamiah because of Porsche.
Speaker 1: And that's what you did. Clauda, you know this, Mimi, you know this, Mimi.
Speaker 2: You brought Arian on the show, and I want to get your thoughts on that, because Mimi brought a friend on the show, and I want to dive into your friendship with Arian based on you bring the friend to the show. As producers, you throw you know, you ask like who's your girl whatever.
Speaker 1: Shemiah came on with Porsche.
Speaker 2: Now, in terms of who got Porsche on season sixteenth that were currently watching, there are conversations and Candy said, it's out her own mouth because she said it.
Speaker 1: Candy said that she put in.
Speaker 2: The word to the producers to hire Shemiah. That's what Candy said. Okay, So that's that's that's that's that's tier two to how Shemia got on. But we only know of Shemiah because Portia didn't bring around a friend. And and secondly, secondly, Shemiah was definitely a main storyline season nine. Okay, she came to the reunion, So what the one thing that I want to ask the ladies and Dustin obviously you too, because I'm going someplace with this. Nobody wants to have a real conversation that isn't PC And that is what happens when your friend wants a job at your place of work?
Speaker 1: Okay? What happens when that's the case.
Speaker 2: What happens when you two are friends and we have our dreams in life and one person becomes a real Housewives of Atlanta? Okay, and then all of a sudden that person's friend wants to be a housewife too? Is there some sort of code when it comes to female friendships?
Speaker 1: So I want to I want to get to me, to Mimi first.
Speaker 2: Because me me, You were a main cast member on the on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta and your best friend Arian was on the show as your friend. What I know my time there, there were conversations about whether or not Arian.
Speaker 1: Should be full time.
Speaker 2: People love her, She's gorgeous, fan favor all those things.
Speaker 1: Was there something that you felt was.
Speaker 2: Did did the dynamic between you and Arian shift when she came on the show.
Speaker 6: Absolutely the dynamic shifted as soon as those cameras started rolling. Marian began to befriend everyone that disliked me, began to have conversations and do things with everyone who disliked me for the spotlight. If you were my friend, you were not going to be Nico's wife's muse. You were not going to side with k Michelle and give her the flowers to hit me in the face with. You are not going to do these things if you are my friend. So these things I saw in real time that were happening that just was like, oh, it was aha moments. I had so many aha moments. But at the end of the day, I gave her grace still, but this is my friend, but my friend, but she's my friend, And I kept forgiving and forgiving and and.
Speaker 7: At some point I'm like.
Speaker 6: Nah, my friend, someone who says they're my best friend would not do these things to me. My best friend is not gonna scoot over and let Jocelyn sit next to me to slap me or throw something in my face.
Speaker 7: My best friend's not gonna do that.
Speaker 6: And these are all the things that Marian consistently did, seen after see, after seeing and you know, at some point I had to wake up and and just like, yo, I see what's happening here. You want your spotlight, you want to you want to be where I'm at. And that's just what it was with us. I'm not saying this is what is going on with anybody else. This is what it was with Arian and I.
Speaker 8: Y'all cool now, No, really, absolutely not for your friendship up in that way.
Speaker 7: Absolutely let me let me.
Speaker 6: Let me give you another little nugget. She just didn't have a chance before we got on TV to do me dirty. It was her opportunity to just show who she really was. There were little things that happened in our friendship that I took notice of, and I'm like, damn, Like, let me tell you something. Claudie and I in twenty seven, twenty eight years have never Claudie's never stole a pair of my fucking shoes ever. Let me just tell you a little story. I let this woman borrow a pair of lubetants brand New had never warned she wanted to, she had somewhere to go, Oh I need these here. I let her use to lubetants a month and a half goes back she never offered to give me my shoes back.
Speaker 7: I'm like, damn. So I went to her house. We had a booking. I go to her house.
Speaker 6: I see the lubratins sitting right out on the steps. It was a few pairs of shoes, which, let me know, you just wored them.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh them back tonight, blah blah blah, get my makeup done. I go back out in the entrance. The shoes are gone. So I'm like, just the lubertants, not the rest of the shoes.
Speaker 6: So that means you realize, oh, they were out. Let me put them up somewhere. Not let me put all the shoes away, but let me remove these and hide them.
Speaker 7: So I said, oh, we're playing this game.
Speaker 6: So I tell you, she got her makeup done, out tore up looking.
Speaker 7: For my shoes. I'm looking everywhere because I'm like, you put them somewhere. They were just out. Found them in the back of the closet.
Speaker 5: Under a power and you took them right.
Speaker 6: And I put my shoes right in the bag. And I didn't say a word because because you know clearly this is the game. We planted right put them right in my bag and we went to the booking and we did all of the stupid stud you know, and and it was never spoken of when she went to go look under that piler clothes, guess what, the shoes were gone. But my friend would never do that. My friend, my best friend, is not going to try to steal my quaudia.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm over here chomping out the bed.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 6: So it was things like that that I'm like. It was she was just waiting for her opportunity to just really show her true colors, and she did so I can't even be surprised about it.
Speaker 8: With guys, it's a little bit different, you know what I'm saying with guys who works a little bit differently, but the same elements of jealousy, envy, resentment, you know, people that harbor resentment, all that shit still exists, And personally, I just don't think it's any place in real friendship for that. If I'm winning, there's always room at the table for our people. My friends that are talented have gifts, like we all do what we do, and there's room for everybody's brand of what they do.
Speaker 3: I will never understand.
Speaker 8: People that gate keep opportunities and keep their fans out of the spotlight if you win, and the best feeling in the world will be for your friend to be winning right next to you and y'all getting that shit together. That's just how I feel. I'm not a hater, though, so it's a little bit different. I've never the minute I sense any of that shit, any jealousy, any type of anything that's official and and genuine. I'm out because you don't need to have access to me, and I don't need to be vulnerable to your harm and vice versa, cause if I find out, I'm gonna harm you. So that's why we just need to be protected from each other. And if we're not going to truly be friends and have each other's back, leave me the fuck alone. You don't even have to be around here. We don't even have to do this. Just gone somewhere and let me rock so me and me. I would award them shoes out the house. I'd have put them on the world one later. Click clack right on it for the driveway.
Speaker 4: The question about can you like if someone where your friend comes on the show into your workplace, into your situation, like, is that bad or does that ruin the friendship? Or whatever, not if they're your real friend. The problem is she wasn't your real friend before that camera just magnifies.
Speaker 5: Who the fuck she already was. She was already.
Speaker 4: Trifling and looking at you. Mimi has a very caring heart. Mimi is very, very generous. I tell her this all the time. She has given so much money and grace and food and cash and lubatonts and hair and places to stay and use my car to so many people. And when she was down and out, I can count on maybe this hand who was there back for her. None of them hose and a lot of them that benefited with Mimi was at the very top.
Speaker 5: When she was on the number one reality show that was out there was all her face.
Speaker 4: They were all the parties, they were all there for the good times. Mimi was treating for everything. And when she's not on the show, where are they now now? If that person was really your friend, They're not gonna mind. It's gonna yo, Let's go run it up. I was on TV way before Mimi, and we had many conversation and she did not know what she wanted to do, and we had many conversations with me. We would be very upset about I just don't know what I want to do in life. When my friend got in the reality space and blew up and went right past me where I was, there was not one tinge of jealousy. I was in message board defend of my friend. I was like, had her back. I was so happy that my girl found something and something found her and blew her up, and the people in the world could see how dope of a person she is.
Speaker 5: There was nothing of that, and I would have loved it.
Speaker 4: We could have both been on either Loving hip Hop or leant A Housewives together because we would have ran that shit. There was none of that. It wasn't like, oh you coming over here where we are?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I was so proud.
Speaker 4: We would go to Lenox Mall when I come to Atlanta and I'm on Housewives and she's on Love and hip Hop, and we was like, if you know, the older ones knew who I was and the younger ones knew who she was.
Speaker 5: It was dope as shit. That's how you feel.
Speaker 4: A better friend you really love, not soone that you just around to benefit off of. And MEI had a lot of little I don't know leech is around her a lot.
Speaker 2: So I do want to ask you this though, because this is a great parallel when Arian was on the show, did she ever sit down and say to you, I want to be a full cast member of Love and Hipapolanta.
Speaker 6: No, she never expressed that to me. She just showed it in her actions while filming with other people and conversations with others. It was never a conversation that she had with me personally.
Speaker 2: Child. We are just getting started. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. And the reason why I brought this up because Claudia doesn't mean me. I want to ask you all this as I'm watching the show. So when Porscha Shamia said down, I think they both were not ready for that conversation because that's not the dynamic of their friendship.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think Porscha and Shmia do This is my opinion. I don't think they have the type of friendship where they are are truthful.
Speaker 1: And when I say truthful, I.
Speaker 2: Mean having tough conversations with each other that is their own truth. I don't think that's like I don't think that's their dynamic. And what I did as my homework assignment. I watch those scenes multiple times because I was I was.
Speaker 1: I wanted to understand the dynamic of this friendship.
Speaker 2: So when Shamiah told Porsche, well off camera, I checked.
Speaker 1: You, I should say check you, Shamide? Did I say check you?
Speaker 2: Off camera? I spoke to you about you over talking me right off camera? I did these things, and that to me signaled you two don't have the type of friendship to where on camera you're able to have those real conversations, because y'all both do it off camera, and I thought they both came to that scene not ready to hear each other. I think Porsha was so focused on I can't believe we have this concert on camera. I don't know what she's about to say. And I think Shamiah was like, I now have the floor to express myself. Did you guys gather that when you was watching it too? We can start with Dustin.
Speaker 8: Porsia is the dominant personality in their friendship, and they have not found a rhythm after twenty years where Shamia can exist within the fullness of herself. That's plain. It's day clear to see. It's evident from them in minute they share screen time right. That's why Shemiah seems to be fighting for respect, and that's never a good position to being in any relationship, but especially with somebody who's supposed to be your best friend.
Speaker 3: So they have a lot of work to do.
Speaker 8: I actually think that their issues being pushed to the forefront and then being forced to address it because of the show is a good thing.
Speaker 3: It's a good thing.
Speaker 8: And I love seeing Samia as a housewife. I love hearing her speak. I think she has one of the prettiest speaking voices I've ever heard in my life. I love seeing her be rich with them, beautiful black children. I love all of that, and so I think there's definitely room for her.
Speaker 3: And this is when you have.
Speaker 8: To be careful about allowing your work to define you and be your identity, right because if you being a part of this cast, and I'm not speaking about anyone in general, this is for any housewife. If you being a part of that cast is what makes you who you are, then you're going to end up fracturing friendships like that when your friends become involved in this thing and you don't want them to get full exposure. But the powers that be, do you know what I'm saying that's what this conflict is about. A lot of Porscha's identity right now, and basically since the public has known her, has come from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, and I think she did not want to. I just think that she has just connected herself to that brand so much that she feels like Shemia is kind of stepping on her toes and she's really not because they both can be on that show and do their thing.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just know I'm never gonna be little boy like that. Ain't nobody never gonna be saying, you know, snatching up silverwear on me and talking over my song and shit like that.
Speaker 3: Like that's things.
Speaker 8: Those microaggressions and not even microaggressions, those aggressions, you know what I'm saying, they just don't have a place in friendship.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna say, maybe it's because Porsche's house is crumbling down and Shemiah's house is strong right now, and the dynamic is doing this not even on but off camera in real life, and so now on camera it's making it very uncomfortable because now the roles are kind of reversing, and so which is making it difficult for these two women who even converse, you know, because Shemiah now was finding her voice more vocal, and Porscha is like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: So it's a clash.
Speaker 4: Also now for the first time in their relationship, I do dustin a piggyback off of you. It's obvious Porsche little girls Samia all the time.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 4: Though Shamia clearly has more wealth, has a has a successful marriage, has a family life, all of those the things Porscha Listen, there's no denying Porscha has a fame, She has a lot of charisma and all that. I feel like Porscha, to her sister and as well as to Shamiah, treats people like they're her assistants or her fans, and she's.
Speaker 5: The star and her friends.
Speaker 4: So when Shamia, when when Shamia finally speaks up for the first time, and all that we see of it almost is like what you talking to me like that? That's not been their dynamic, you can tell from that. And then and then lunch when they met up, it looked like Shamia was almost coming a little too hard because finally, finally I finally got the wind behind me, and I have this, and so she almost came up a little too aggressive in the scene like and then and because she's been holding it in for twenty years.
Speaker 5: So you're getting all of.
Speaker 4: These things from five Christmases ago and then that one time you did me dirty and then another time. So it's a little unfair to unleash it all in that scene to Porsche, I will say that in a healthy relationship, when it happens, you address it, then we move on. So now the argument will happened today is just about today. It's not about what happened at prom It's not about the time you overshadow me, you know what I mean. So I feel like Shamiah is like, you know, almost with Leni and sid with people called said that about Cynthia and Nini, like you have the dominant personnality. And finally season seven with you know, the backing of Team Pritty and all that, she's.
Speaker 5: You know, ry Ra, although I know Cindy to b r Rah.
Speaker 4: Outside of that, it almost feels like, wait a minute, you ain't never come at me like that before. I'm more comfortable with you being in a beta position and me being alpha. So now it feels like you're coming to me when I'm not. I'm just trying to make us more eve equal.
Speaker 2: Claudia Jordans, I mean, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You gotta get that Carlos all night.
Speaker 1: I got props, knives, spoons, and forces.
Speaker 2: Listen cause, Claudia, thank you for clocking it. The reason why I was so thrilled to talk about this today with you guys is because I could care less about all the duance ses. I care more about what really happens in friendships, and I want my audience to be real and not pick favorites.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just have a real conversation. Claude hits and nell On the hit every week she does.
Speaker 2: The thing is this, Every friendship has different dynamics and personalities.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, in some friendships, I'll cluck my own shit.
Speaker 2: I was at a friend group in my early twenties where I was the beta and another guy was the alpha.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: He was tall, gorgeous, and everybody loved him right, and he got everything he wanted, everything he wanted, and the dynamics of.
Speaker 1: Our friendship was He never little boyed.
Speaker 2: Me, but I definitely understood that you're the alpha. I'll guild deeper. You're the leader. I'm the follower because because I can say this, not that I'm older. Back then, I would never admit it, because it's not cute to admit that. But in real friendships, there are groups of people where one person is the dominant one and the other person is not okay, And when the other person is not the dominant one, it does cause friction. The reason why I me and this guy fell out is because I finally stood up for myself and I said I'm sick and tired.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't he did a little boy met, he did something shady, and I wrestled with confronting him.
Speaker 1: Long story short, I confronted him.
Speaker 2: We fell out and we haven't spoken since because we haven't spoken sense because are the dynamics of our friendship just wasn't that?
Speaker 1: And in my friend group now there's no followers.
Speaker 2: But in my friend group now, we're all successful people, but we all have very different dynamics of our friend group. I just told y'all last week, one of my friends said, bitch your Carlos King. I love being a plus one. I'm Gail King, your Oprah and bitch. I want you to know I'm here for it. I have, I have, I got my own life. I don't want to be famous. Please don't put a camera front of me. But we we have these conversations, and I think that this service that Porsha and Samia are doing to each other, They're not sitting each other down saying look, I could feel some kind of way you wanting to come on my job, or Shamiah saying like Claudia said, I'm sick and tired of being the background singer and I want a leading role in this.
Speaker 1: I really want to know.
Speaker 2: If Shamia ever told Porsche Hi, I would like to be a housewife, I would like to hold a peach. It's it's it's it's it's it's weird. Me and me just talked about how Arian allegedly did not do that. I'm saying alleged because you know, child, I love other girls. But what I'm saying is, I have a best friend who works at a network.
Speaker 1: I've had my dreams.
Speaker 2: He got his dream if he if my best friend saw me walk into this network in the lobby and he's like, what are you here for, oh child, I'm applying for a job. He would have every right to feel some kind of way if I did not sit him down and say, Hi, I would like to have a job at your place of apployment.
Speaker 1: And I think we got to talk about the elephant in the room.
Speaker 2: If Shamiah never wants to poorscha down and say, look, I would like to be a peach holder, put in a word for your girl. If she never did that, I would understand why this dynamic is the way it is today.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that they never had a conversation about this. Did is Shmia hook her up with Simon.
Speaker 1: That I don't I don't know that I don't.
Speaker 5: I find it.
Speaker 4: Hard to believe that they never had a Like when you're on a show and they every single year of looking for new cast mates, You mean to tell me that you and your best friend are not gonna have a conversation like, oh I will, hey man if there's a spot like slimy in there, or you should actually be the one to say it.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I would want my friend on the show over some new girls.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: We've also been seeing because I agree with you, Carlos, right, that would be five it would just be unnatural because if you're friends with somebody, those are the type of details, details of your life that you discussed, right.
Speaker 3: But in this case, right, the.
Speaker 8: Circumstances are a little bit more unique because her what I've been told and what we've all been told right in interviews, they've been eyeing Shemiah to be a housewife and be a peach holder for a long time and she just could not do it because her husband wasn't willing to film, and I guess it wouldn't be the total package. So this being season sixteen, if they've been approaching Shemia since season what.
Speaker 3: Five, six eight? Now, I don't know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know, Okay, Samiyah.
Speaker 2: When Shamiyah was on season nine, Shamia, first of all, Shamia is one of the most beautiful women I lay line.
Speaker 1: She's so gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Shamiyah has the personality, she has, the lot she has, she has, she has everything necessary to be the star that she is. And there's not one person breathing who can take away shamiah shine. When when Shamiah was approached to do the show, so I want I want to get into the approach because and I'm not saying Shamia did this, but when you are casting for any reality show, let's just stick to my man of housewives for today. It's one thing for a casting director to pick up the phone and say I would like to put you on tape, ladies, gentlemen, gays and days. When they call you, it doesn't mean you got the job. And I need to address that. There's a process. When I met Claudia at the gay bar and I said I want you to be a housewife, Claudia had to go through a series of interviews. It wasn't a shoe in. She had to go to multiple interviews. She didn't have to go on tape, go on tape again, we have to see her house. She had to send photos to talk again. Then she had to get co signed by Kenya as are y'all really friends? Can you say we are friends? Then she had to film for free and get her footwear.
Speaker 1: It's a process.
Speaker 2: So when Shamiah was approached, the reason why it didn't go as far as it could have because.
Speaker 1: Shamiah is everything.
Speaker 2: The reason why Shamiah's position never went further than what it could have been is because at that time, on the show.
Speaker 1: If you were married, your husband had to be on the show.
Speaker 2: There was no your husband's on episode one and we see him on YouTube.
Speaker 1: That was never the case.
Speaker 2: So the this is listen, I'm an let's have real conversation. The goal post was moved. The goal post was moved. So when Shamiah got the opportunity to come on the show this season, it.
Speaker 4: Didn't okay, in her defense, didn't portion us like recommend her at one point, like, okay, your best friend.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm a recommend her.
Speaker 4: But it's probably never gonna happen because I know for a fact her man doesn't want to do it. You could throw it out there, but then probably in your wildest dreams, never thought it would really ever happen because her husband was so firm with it. Maybe that could have been what happened, but then it ended up happening when she got on. Anyways, and maybe she's not feeling it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: My thing is the idea of Shmia being a housewife is not new right in the context of their friendship. So I wonder is that really the reason why they're having these issues now? Because to me is a housewife, I mean, it's not a new idea. It's not a new concept. It's something that I believe they've talked about before.
Speaker 3: If there's been.
Speaker 8: An interest, right like serious interests multiple seasons prior, they have had to have had a conversation about this. So I don't know if it's just the actual, you know, feeling of her being seen with her seeing her tangibly a part of this cast that is triggering Porsche in a I don't know what kind of deep seated issues are materializing because of this, but something is going on. And as you can see, the other day, Porsche made a post on Instagram that she deleted where she basically issued a center warning, shout out shot, excuse me out to Shemiyah about having conversations about their moms on camera and whatever issues their moms have had in their friendship. So that's some deep, old school, family rooted shit that goes back way far beyond these cameras, and that's the work that they have to get done. I don't know if if they don't have those types of conversations, I don't know if they'll be able to make something as simple as them being cash members work.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know, that's saying they say like people want you to do people want you to do well, but not better than them and something like that. Right, I think when she said, oh, you know, she knows she's gonna come on, but think about it. The return of Porsche to Housewives was supposed to be the huge return for Porsche back to the A lot of Housewives, where everything was going to be said around her life, her her you know, her divorce with Simon and all the messinists that all the questions that we were left hanging with when Porsche and ceremoniously left back in the day, right left, leaving us all to not really get answers about it. Right, So when she's coming back, it was definitely billed as this was there was one supposed to be Porsche's show. She was gonna be the new needie right of the show. So I think she really thought that, you know, of course, yeah, I don't care if she comes on the show. It ain't gonnaffect me. I'm the queen Bee. Oh this is still my thing. It ain't gonna hurt me either way. But then right before when the rug up pulled out from underneath, Simon put a stop and was being patty I think he kind of mess.
Speaker 5: Up her season. Uh, now your worst nightmare has come true. She's on and now all the fans are saying, oh my god, she's the it girl. She's the girl. In the first few weeks, we even thought.
Speaker 4: That about Smir, right, we were like, yo, Sami and Shamie is Shamir before Angela oagly pulled them from So I'm sure that caused some tension. When you know, you can tell when the producers are hot for someone else, you're hearing about all the days they're filming, they're doing events around their life and at their house, and maybe that made her feel a different way, like it's almost like, yeah, let me bring on my show and then you end up shining more than me on my show. I can understand how you might feel away nothing is right, but I understand the you know, I understand how Porsche could feel.
Speaker 5: A way nothing is right. But maybe that's what happened. Maybe that's what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Maymi, what do you think.
Speaker 7: I just said?
Speaker 6: I just said that the fact that Porscha in what's going on in her life is kind of dissipated and Shamia has the family, the husband, you know, everything fabulous and is able to do. What she's doing is causing a friction in their friendship and the dynamic is shifting, and now it's.
Speaker 7: This thing between them.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I know, I'm positive Porsche feels some type of way and Shemia's just like, hey girl, I'm just doing what I do. But Porscha is like, damn, you know, so it's causing this this thing between them.
Speaker 4: She thought Shemi was gonna come on as a support for her storyline, not as to overlap her and you know, eclipse her, although it was in the beginning, but not really now.
Speaker 2: I also think to listen also think it's the fact that Listen shout out to Angela Oakley.
Speaker 1: I give props her due.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, I think Angela Oakley saw an opportunity when she saw those girls laugh and she said, I got.
Speaker 1: One better for you.
Speaker 2: The next episode she said, hey, Porsicha, Shemiah said this about you.
Speaker 1: I think it's the fact that.
Speaker 2: They brought this issue to the forefront and now they're forced to deal with it because Angela, and this is no.
Speaker 1: Shade to her.
Speaker 2: Angela did her job as a housewife and made sure to be a force multiplier, and she knew some tea about their friendship and said, I'm gonna get y'all back, but I'm gonna get y'all back in a very different, unique way, and she did. We would not know any of this it's happening. I don't want to be clear. The only reason we know there's issues between SMI and Porsche is because Angela told us what Shamia said as she was pink and swearing.
Speaker 7: She played chess.
Speaker 8: She played chess, a masterful performance as a first season housewife, masterful.
Speaker 3: She literally blew that shit all the way up.
Speaker 8: The minute she saw them outside talking shit about her, she was like, Okay, y'all want to play, let's play. And ultimately that makes for great television, right. The problem is that there's a real life, real world impact that has fractured a real relationship. It's not fodder for the show type shit. But that's what happens when you put yourself in that position, when you say things like she better be got on fuck our man, and the other person is laughing and nobody really gives a fuck. You know what I'm saying, This is what you end up with. They didn't know how Angela was gonna come back, and she played that game so quiet and smooth.
Speaker 3: She put that tennis skirt on it.
Speaker 8: Advisor put their wig in a pony tail sets with their rental PROPRIENCEI Shamiah feels like it may be a lopsided important on her face like this.
Speaker 4: She then she shows up in this last episode with Cynthia and and Porsche like nothing ever happened. We would never know, Like just last two weeks ago that she Portia was talking about fucking her husband and Angelas is playing the long game.
Speaker 5: She's like, oh yeah, oh it's all good. We're moving on. Yo.
Speaker 4: You Angela very high IQ, very high Reality TV IQ very Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, she clocked it. She clocked it, so listen.
Speaker 2: I will say this all jokes aside and I and I do mean this. Shamia and Porsche. What I did see last night is there's still love there. They're still love there, and in my opinion, they have history, and it's their history to me that's keeping them together. I think when you look at both of their lives and I'm somebody who lived in Atlanta and I know a lot about this. There, Portia and Shamia are in two very different friend groups, and there's nothing wrong with that because who you bond with at thirteen barring blue magic hair Greeks for your edges, liking liking the same member of New Edition, those are very different things you have in common than when you are in your forties. And I think if Portia and Shamia really said down, had a real conversation, their friendship is based on the numerical nature of how long they've known each other. Because as somebody who knows how Atlanta friend groups work. And we'll talk about that another time, Chaka as a whole episode, Claudia and dusn't a.
Speaker 7: Me me, Me me.
Speaker 2: You know that for me and me and my liar, Atlanta friendships are very clique girl MEMI. Okay, Like I said, I think Porscha Shami should sit down and say we will always have love for each other and let's find a way of being respectful. But this idea, because listen, it's unfortunate that the audience is taking this best friend word to seriously. I Carlos King, do not think for a second that they are best friends based on what best friends mean. I think they have known each other for thirty years. They love each other. But if Porscha moved to Idaho and Shemiah moved to North Dakota, they'll speak three s.
Speaker 4: I think that Shamiah was Porscha's was the best friend to Porsha. I think Porsia is a best friend to nobody but money and men. Honestly, if I'm being real, we see opportunity getting the way of that. I definitely feel like Shamiah is showing like you know, she she's I think she's very hurt. But again, I think she's been in the beta position that friendship and Portia is not willing to see her on her level. That's what I think. And yeah, I think there's a lot of nostalgia between the two. Yeah, we've been friends since nineteen eighty one or whatever year they were. I don't know when they were born, but I think there is nostalgia. But I do think that one was definitely more of her friend to the other. And I think for Simia finally got sick of it and that's what made her feel like it was okay to talk badly about her friend or share a tea with about her friend to new friends.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 8: One percent to me is she has maxed out basically, And that's why she had them jeans that was busting out like that, because she's busting at the scene right now.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 8: I that's why she had them jeans on that ass tied up in them jeans like that, because she's busting at the scene.
Speaker 3: She has fucking head. You can only take yeah when they put up that sit down.
Speaker 8: Remember she had on them one cheek to cheese jeans with them laces in the yeah, yeah, up in there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I thought it was great.
Speaker 8: But she's bursting at the seams like that with her real feelings. And good for her, because there's nothing that feels better than finally getting some shit off your chest that really.
Speaker 3: You or your bud or your bud.
Speaker 8: Soon as she got in the car and the streams was like, you know, say, she relaxed as soon as she got in the car.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. That's a lot of work.
Speaker 8: I also think that, especially as an adult, when you get into a certain age and certain stage of life, friendships should not require that much work. And if I have to explain to you that you have to respect me, then that means that there's a severe misalignment here, and maybe we don't need to be friends, and that doesn't always have to be a messy, nasty break.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you can just make a decision. I'm gonna go write.
Speaker 4: Once you saw a little girl in your friend, or you feel like you're getting little girls a little boy by your friend, the respect is gone, The respect is gone, Like you should never feel that way about it. Front like I have to always be on defense. Oh let me have one of the chamber of kids. You come at me today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's not a friend, that's not a friendship. That's a motherfucker.
Speaker 6: You know, Claudie and I literally have never had an argument. Never in twenty seven years. We've never had an argument. We've always respected each other. We've always you know, felt like we were here all the time, every step of the way. We grew with each other. She didn't outgrow me, I didn't outgrow her. It was a mutual respect our entire relationship. And I think that's why we have lasted and been, you know, the type of friends that we are today.
Speaker 4: Never even a raising of the voice, not one, not one time. So it is possible, y'all. And there have been times where we were in different levels career wise financially, where maybe I'm here, she's there, and vice versa, where I'm here and she's there. And it didn't change the friendship because our friendship wasn't based on being on television. Our friendship is based on you. You funny like yo. I remember back in the day, Mimi had me and some shit. I almost got arrested by the Federal Allies. And I should have been mad at her. I should have cussed her us out when the DEA came to see me, but I did not. Agents came to see me, but I did not. We still stay cool.
Speaker 5: We used humor, We laugh about things. We you know.
Speaker 4: I remember Mimi when no one throw her baby shower for when she was pregnant with Eva. Me and Alta, who introduced us, we went to Mimi's place and we surprised her. That's when Steve didn't have a car. He was real nice and humble. He was making food for you because he had nowhere. He couldn't even drive nowhere because he was driving your car. Anyways, we went and brought a baby shower to you. That's what real friends are for. It ain't about like what level who's on what it's not about that like it had, our friendship has had nothing to do with status, nothing to do with status. If your friendship is based on that, you're not in a friendship. You're in a business relationship or your co stars.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: You make a great point.
Speaker 8: There's a difference between a regular dishriy agreement that you can have with a person. Right But when we arguing about how you look at me, how you value me, or if you don't value me, like we know about that kind of shit, pull the plug, you know what I'm saying, Because there's certain things that should just be understood in general. If we're friends, we respect each other, We show up at a certain level, we support each other.
Speaker 3: That's what you do.
Speaker 8: Anytime that we're arguing about whether or not you treat me like unvaluable, fuck.
Speaker 3: That like what, we don't even need to talk no more.
Speaker 8: That's how I feel some with you, me and me, I'd have got my shoes and got the fuck out of there.
Speaker 5: Face like okay, Claudia, that's enough.
Speaker 2: But seriously, I want to get to two more things before we we In this live there were tons of conversations I watched an episode a couple of times to prepare for tonight, there were conversations about the dynamic between Angela and Charles.
Speaker 1: There was a scene that took place in this episode.
Speaker 2: Angela was like you love me, give me kids, blah blah blah, and Charles with nonchalot. The audience on Twitter felt that Charles is not into Angela. I didn't call me the minority in the situation. I didn't look at it that way. I think for my I don't know Charles. I'm basing this off of the show. I think Charles is heavily sarcastic. I think Charles reminds me a lot of my father, like the old school black man who's just you know. They they're very nonchalant in nature, and I think that's the dynamic of Angela and Charles's marriage. But a lot of people are saying rid flags to match Angela's red dress.
Speaker 1: Did y'all see Charles and Angela's dynamic as a concern?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: No, I did not.
Speaker 6: If anybody has been around Charles in the past, he's a very nonchalant person period, Like you know, he's just late, he's laid back. So this is the first we're seeing of them people, you have to know who you're who you're who the players are laid.
Speaker 7: He's not all.
Speaker 6: You know I think, yes from back in the day. Yes, Yeah, that's he's not. He's not being anything other than himself.
Speaker 8: First of all, that's her husband, right, they've been married for a long time and he's fully appearing, fully filming with her. He wants her to have the spotlight like in their scene, in their scenes, excuse me, like his personality shows, but he's not trying.
Speaker 3: To steal the spotlight from her. He loves that woman.
Speaker 8: He's filming with her, he's contributing to her, contribution to the show in a way that is great. And I think, just like Carlo said, he's sarcastic, a shit talker, you know what I'm saying. And they have that kind of banter with with with each other other. They go back and forth. But I don't think that it indicates nor reflects a break or a red flag in their marriage. Their relationship is just fine. He's just talking shit. He don't care about this TV shit. That man is an NBA legend, you know what I'm saying. This is just another project to him that his wife is doing so he's not even fully invested in I'm assuming these are all assumptions, right, but based on what we've seen, I'm assuming he's not invested like that in the show, and he figures when the cameras come on, let's talk a little shit, let's be playful with each other. And she doesn't seem to be offended by it at all. She feels completely secure in her relationship. So I'm here for it. I like it. Charles Oakley is funny to me.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie at first because I love Angel so much, and she was like, ooh, Like, I just understand how those scenes will be misinterpreted by people if you're not familiar with their relationship. Now again, I got to use a personal example when I did I did a reality show with kJ right and.
Speaker 5: We got raped.
Speaker 3: No, it was a couple, right, I'm we were.
Speaker 4: In a really good place and we went on that show, right like we were cool. We just honestly went on there to get money. Okay, we were like, we're fine, right, But in one scene, yeah, and at the time, we weren't having electric sex at the time because we were three years.
Speaker 5: In right, and it was kind of like and we went through COVID.
Speaker 4: We just got out of COVID whereagon you know, we just sat around eating food stuff on our face every day. Anyways, long term show, we talked to each other kind of like like like we talked shit to each other, and and outside of looking and hearing us for the first time, we'd be like yo. But then he's also helped me take tracks out. He's also clipping my cat's toenails. He's also giving me back, rubbing my dry ass, tore up heels, putting lotion on my feet after he puts the lotion in the microwave, like you don't see that but on TV. So when there was a scene in the show where they asked if he was physically sexually attracted me at the time, Now I was feeling no the time, and he would feeling no the time. I lied to try to protect him on TV, he didn't and everyone hated him. Everyone thought that I was with the man that even the comments I seen some people, you was with a man that didn't even want you pus see No, you gotta understand there's different kinds of relationships. There's some people go on TV and be at a piano and act like they're so in love and talk that shit me me right, Like there's men that do with that performative bullshit, but then they'll treat you fucked up. Then there's guys that may come off rough around the edges like that. But she understands her man sense to him, and I don't think Angel would have him on there if he was really meaning that.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: I didn't like it at first outside looking at him, but then I had to think, No, there's a lot of relationships like that, and like Dustin said, they don't pay those guys any money. This is a multi millionaire legend from the NBA who's like, girl, I guess I'll come shoot today. I don't care about this shit. So he's going but like dragging his feet, like, ugh, whatever, I gotta hear about girl gossip. Do you think Charles Oakly wants to gives a shit about what Shamia and Portia and Kelly and brit You don't give a shit about that. But he's in, he's there, and he's showing up. Is showing you he's supporting his wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, she's showing up and I give him all the prosper that. Okay, So next topic of conversation.
Speaker 7: He's still aware.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Claudia does to to BB. I'm just having fun tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I want to get to Juice Dora and Ralph's scene, not I'm sorry. Rap wasn't in the scene. Juice So Dora is going through a divorce with Ralph. There was a scene between her and her mother. What we did learned this episode is that Ralph wants forty percent of Juice So Dora's company, which is jus So Dora Llc.
Speaker 1: That she says she started before she even.
Speaker 2: Was married to Ralph. Ralph feels like he should have ownership with it. Drew's mother stated in this episode that their divorce is having an impact on the kids and how the kids are acting out so much so that Mom, the grandmother, said they're even acting out to me, the grandmother, and that never happens. Druse Door broke down, left the scene, and it goes to show you what was going on in this Ralph was not able to defend himself in the episode, but Honey Bunny Rap did defend himself on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Rap did a series of tweets.
Speaker 2: He did mention that he wanted Druse Dora's mother to pretty much keep her his name out of her mouth because he was there for her when she took all of her husband's money and needed something. Juse Dora's father is now deceased. Juic So Dora retweeted and said, to keep her father's name out of it and her mother's. And you're doing a good job playing a victim. He said, you did too, and then dru so Dor said, you're doing a good job holding a peach. Based on that entire dynamic, do you think Ralph deserves of Drew's company? I want to start with Claudia.
Speaker 5: Hell no, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: That's very corny, Like you're not getting forty percent of my companies? Why why do you need for That's the company she had before they got together, isn't it. No, absolutely not, just like she shouldn't get forty percent of his what he had before her. I've always been a believer of that, Like you do not take stuff that I built and acquired before you came in the picture.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Now you can talk about in a marriage, there's marital assets that you can maybe have a conversation about that, But before I even married, absolutely Now, can you imagine all the work that all of us are done on this panel.
Speaker 5: We marry so and tomorrow and they say.
Speaker 4: I get forty percent of what I got, you got before E got.
Speaker 5: No. No, he's being patty at this point.
Speaker 6: Me, me, I don't know the details of this situation. How long did she have the company before they got married?
Speaker 7: Do we know these details?
Speaker 2: She said that she had it before they were married. They got married five months after dating.
Speaker 6: Of her company. If this was something that they've been working on throughout the course of their marriage, and they've been married for nine ten years together and he has helped her every step of the way with her career, which is to my understanding, you know that that that probably was the situation. I think he might be entitled to some of it, maybe not forty percent, but something if he's been there and been the backbone of the situation the entire time.
Speaker 8: This is why there are resources and things available to people like prenuptial agreements to iron all this kind of dumb shit out in the first place, Especially by the time they were coupled. Drew was fully in the business of being Drusidora right, and so she should have known better than to protect herself, you know, and I than to not be protected in that way. I thought that was some real emotion from Drew for once that we got on the show, when she was crying about her children.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. She was sensitive about that.
Speaker 8: And I don't have kids, but I can imagine anybody with kids would be sensitive when you're discussing the way that they're reacting to a change in the home like that.
Speaker 3: And so I thought, you know, on some g shit.
Speaker 8: I didn't think it was appropriate for him to be talking shit about her mama online. To me, it was completely ineffective. All he was doing was speaking to the audience and fueling gossip and rumors and driving that engine of negativity that has really harmed his marriage in the first place. So he shouldn't have been smarter than that. He should have been a more mature I'm sure his emotions are running high too, though, you know what I'm saying, And so this is just what we end up with. I would like to see you and her mama discuss Drew as a person who she is. That's what I would like to see you and her mom discuss on camera. We all know her mom is she works in ministry, I believe, and she's a pastor or a spiritual advisor or something like that. What would be good for the fans to sy is Drew having a come to Jesus moment with her mama, like, Mama, this is who I am. These are some of the decisions that I've made, and this is the woman that I am today, and I'm gonna walk in those shoes fully, you know what I'm saying. We haven't seen that. So when Drew decides to be real about the way that she feels emotion connected to her kids dealing with this divorce, that's great, But we still don't know who Drew is because Drew be lying all the time on the show.
Speaker 3: That's just the reality of it. So that little.
Speaker 8: Slim glamor of honesty was great and it was real and we appreciated it because it's very vulnerable to share. But I'm not interested in no conversations between Drew and her mama, to be honest with you, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Are you interested in a conversation between Drew and Wrap as it relates to what's been going on on social media?
Speaker 1: So I want to get your thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: So they didn't have this beef on social media that occurred last night, just based on everything that Ralph has said about Drew last week, he intimated that he filed for divorce because Drew allegedly was messing around with Tie, which is Mimi Files, his ex girlfriend. When we did speak about that last week, Claudia Jordan made a very poignant statement that left me and Dustin Ross.
Speaker 1: We gagged. Claudia Jordan alleged that Tie.
Speaker 2: Your former girlfriend, Mimi, is an opportunist and that she only dates women on reality television, and that she did say to you and y'all were friends, that you need to watch out for her. She's not the right one for you. I don't feel good about her. We are watching Basketball Wives this season, which, by the way, Basketball Wives is great this season for those who watched a really good season. Mimi, have you watched Basketball Wives? Okay, I'll take what happened? So on basketball.
Speaker 1: Quaudia, here we go, shifting gears. So on Basketball watch this season.
Speaker 2: I'd love it this Seasonmingleminglely and Tye used to date. And she saw on Ty's phone that she was calling Juice of Door for fifty hours and she acts, Siri or her Apple iPhone sixteen pro macs. What is no we speak on hundred and seventy minutes?
Speaker 1: What are those in hours? Siri said, girl, that's fifty. That's beit the Avas child and Ty said that they.
Speaker 2: Had conversation because she was going through a divorce. You know, Claudia thinks Ties an opportunists? Do you Mimi Files being in a relationship with her for how long was it?
Speaker 7: Almost seven years?
Speaker 2: You were in a relationship with Tie for seven years? It's Tie an opportunist who only dates women who are famous because of a come up after me, Yes.
Speaker 7: I was her step on the ladder, and now it's yes.
Speaker 1: Why do you feel that way?
Speaker 6: Look at it the whole situation with Drew and I know they want to say they're just friends, but I know different. And then hanging around Drew, here comes me and then me and now Basketball Wives and it's just you know, it's just a stepping up that ladder.
Speaker 4: Girl, she's been all three franchises, like she's found Vagon on all three, like she found Basketball Wives, loving hip Hop and Atlanta Housewives.
Speaker 5: Like she's like, no, I'm not going to make my joke, but she's.
Speaker 7: Tigging them around, clauding her.
Speaker 5: It was really hard to do it.
Speaker 4: I'll say what I was gonna say in the group chat with you guys after this.
Speaker 2: So when it when it when it, when it comes to to tie, do you think ty Ever really loved you?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I think she did.
Speaker 6: I also think she had you know, she had her reasons why, you know, I'll tell you this, And I should have taken heed when when when it was given to me. But like early on in our relationship, she told me that she was a fan of mine. This is when we were already we had already started dating. So if someone, if someone that you're dating, reviews to you that they were a fan of yours mm hmm. She told me she was watching the show with her girlfriend and the girl and he's like, is this going to be a problem.
Speaker 5: Oh, somebody said t is gonna be on Huntsville next.
Speaker 3: Why would Carlos far out.
Speaker 5: Left love and married Detroit tie tie Christina, Oh there's a new divorce. Let me swoop on in and get with someone divorce. Let me be your comforted girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I would like to end by saying this tomorrow, I am dropped.
Speaker 5: She's gonna vb one day. You're a big motherfucker too. She's like six two ninety.
Speaker 1: I'll watch you basketball eyes and listen.
Speaker 2: I bet Tie because Memi is my friend in real life, so I met her once.
Speaker 1: Ty Ty has tie. Ty has swag and tie for sure. Listen.
Speaker 2: I don't like women, obviously I have she How can I describe it? She has this appeal, thank you, thank you, Dustin, Tie is very charismatic. I'm watching her basketball lives and it's she's very charismatic.
Speaker 5: Like Dustin said, she showed this is the third reality show. I mean, she's a veteran at this point, she's.
Speaker 1: She's damn man, New York's.
Speaker 4: Level this point, she's been on more shows in New York, like what the hell new York is the queen of reality TV. That's a shade in New York because she's the queen.
Speaker 1: Tie is the queen of reality television.
Speaker 7: Damn man, He's a veteran. Now franchises who was.
Speaker 4: Then answer that the like multiple sports was at be like both both bo ne mine, I'm asking the wrong people.
Speaker 8: They were a football player Wana Leonard, the lady that was married to Sugar Ray Leonard, and football baseball player. Is she married? She was married to a lot of.
Speaker 1: Bo Jackson.
Speaker 5: He did baseball football.
Speaker 4: Ty has been a more reality show than bo Bo Jackson has been in sports. Tye is the bo Jackson of reality show relationships to women.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. I need to get a gun.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna get a gun by the way, and ty if you come over here, I know you be in Dallas a lot. I got a baseball bat by the door, and it's a right.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Someone to come to me. I don't want to come beat me up. Ty is fine.
Speaker 1: I think Tye is cool enough.
Speaker 5: I don't like me. I don't like me right me.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, I know, But I will say this.
Speaker 2: I am dropping my exclusive interview tomorrow and I am drum roll listen forks please, I'm dropping my exclusive rain drops tomorrow with I sit down with Drew so Doora and she answers every single question.
Speaker 3: JU do.
Speaker 1: Truthfully.
Speaker 2: I asked her about Ti, I asked about Ralph. We spoke about the girls on the show. We spoke about me feeling early on that she was acting on the show.
Speaker 1: We get to everything.
Speaker 2: She literally sat down and said, you need to ask me everything today so much so Drew so Doorra had a a a a booking that was scheduled after our interview.
Speaker 1: She canceled her booking to talk to me more.
Speaker 2: Because she said, after I speak to you, I don't want to deal with this anymore. And it was a very truthful, honest conversation. I'm dropping that to tomorrow on my YouTube channel. Makes y'all suscribe, and she we get into it, We get into it, so I can't wait for y'all to watch it because I'm pretty sure we'll talk about it next Monday.
Speaker 7: Carlos, you do know she's an actress. You do know this, Yes.
Speaker 6: Okay, I just wanted to throw that out there.
Speaker 4: Were you surprised anything in the interview where you gagged in the interview where you like, did she tell you things that you thought she might lie about this?
Speaker 2: And she actually I was surprised that she was answering all my questions. I mean, and and and and and and and The one thing Drew did that is rare, and interviews you did it to me once. It's rare when this happens. Drew Sidora encouraged me to go deeper in in the in the conversation. She said, no, let's talk about it. And I was like, she said, she said, I've been waiting for this for two years. I've canceled interviews. I've been waiting on you.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 2: You you are somebody who I feel like give people a chance. You humanize people. And she said, I know everything you want to ask me. Ask me, and she Drew sa Door answered every single question and prolonged the interview to make sure she answered every question.
Speaker 5: Why won't any have her on What's What Happens Live? Why is she's never been on that show?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think maybe because of scheduling.
Speaker 2: I know she was doing a movie as well, so I don't know. I don't know, but we didn't we didn't talk about that, but I do know she's been doing movies and this interview happened because she was able to have a free time or schedule. Like I said, she canceled a booking that was scheduled after mind so listen, no shade to the world.
Speaker 1: But Drew is booked and busy.
Speaker 2: But we had a real conversation and I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised by the interview.
Speaker 5: Maybe what's that look?
Speaker 3: MEMI?
Speaker 5: What's that look? I know you? What's that look?
Speaker 2: Me? Me?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 6: I would like to watch the interview and then I would like to have a conversation after.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so the thing.
Speaker 2: So I'm dropping the interview tomorrow at ten am. So to all of my people who work, please tell your boss that you have.
Speaker 1: An important meeting between ten and eleven.
Speaker 2: Put on your headphones and your head scarf to hide it, and watch the interview and listen to it, and next week we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: It's ten am Eastern range Robs. So all right, So Claudia, me me does.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you guys want to promote before I let y'all go?
Speaker 6: Yes, I had a skin care line coming out called Old Rainy's Skin.
Speaker 7: Stay tuned for that. It's coming out very soon.
Speaker 6: Facial products, face wash, toner, moisturizer, And that's just for starters. And I have a whole host of other things coming facial wise, skincare after that.
Speaker 5: That's not all. That's not all.
Speaker 7: That's not all.
Speaker 6: Two things. I had my feet done. I can't wait to show you guys my feet. I had my feet done, same doctor, that did Claudia's feed. I got brand new feed. It's absolutely amazing. But I have a show coming out called Cleaning Up My Life. Claudia is the executive producer of the show, and it's following my transition from my time on television to my time off of television to me getting to where I am right now and moving beyond.
Speaker 7: So look forward to that point.
Speaker 5: Yes, so happy for her.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Mimi.
Speaker 2: You know I want to see you in in every single aspect of your entire existence, So continue to do that. And I love the fact that you're in Claudia, are producing shows together because the future of this business is doing more independent projects and not waiting for people to call you, but for you to do your own doing. So I'm proud of you you for that.
Speaker 5: Thank you, and please, producers out there. I know Mimi's in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: There's so many people that are shooting films. Please call my girl, Mimi. We work together recently on a film, and she does her thing. Mimi can act, she can host, she's fun, she's very transparent. She's a great person to interview. Like, I really want y'all to blow up her line, blow up her phones. I need a good representation for her in Atlanta. There's a lot of films out there and we want to see more of her on our screens in all capacities.
Speaker 5: So I think she's really good.
Speaker 7: And that's what friends do.
Speaker 6: Like Claudia has every step of the way, any opportunity that she's found, she's put it in my lap.
Speaker 7: That's what friends do. Thank you, friend, you and my.
Speaker 4: Real friend, thank you, and thanks for coming to the play. She's at my play this weekend. We had such a good time. We get to hang out in Atlanta. Oh yeah, yes, I told him, marn I'm like, y'all need to use me on something. I told Ja Carries. The play is over. It was My last city was last night in Charlotte. I'm so exhausted. But it was a great run. And shout out to Jakarius Johnson, carl Paying, the entire cast.
Speaker 5: It was so good. It was. It was a good time. Demetria is on there as well.
Speaker 4: She did her thing, Jill, Marie Jones, Flex, Alexander Brian J. White, who else, uh Naomi Brocker. It's the whole cast is just really really good. And my podcast on Wednesdays with Erica accidentally informed, and now I'm looking for my next gig like I'm I'm I have time now, so I'm looking if I'm my next gig.
Speaker 5: I think i've this produced. I know Carlos King like you need to do something in Dallas. We talked about it, but we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Dastin, what you got going on.
Speaker 8: Well, right now I have my thinking cap on because that would be dope, A hot single girl show in Dallas about Claudia and all her dope ass homegirls.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. With that Kingdom Rain Entertainments.
Speaker 4: Down, he got the dead, he got the deck.
Speaker 8: Yeah, listen, I'm very excited. You can go to Dustin rosslive dot com and see all my upcoming tour days for my stand up comedy tour, We're kicking things off May thirty first in Seattle. Then we're going to La Chicago, Saint Louis, Philly, d C. San Frien, Atlanta, and we got two more shows We're about to announce that people are going to be excited about.
Speaker 3: So I'm happy right now.
Speaker 8: I was trying out all my jokes and the ubers and shit when I was in La and all their shoulders were shaking.
Speaker 3: They was laughing. You know what I'm saying. So looking forward to that. Fuck with me.
Speaker 8: Go to Dustin Rosslive dot com, pull up and get your laugh on.
Speaker 3: Have a great night.
Speaker 8: Congratulations to you ladies on your new project. I love seeing you do your thing. Claudia Carlos, congratulations to you on every damn thing. Because I didn't get to speak on it earlier. But the Loving Ah Detroit Reunion Part two is incredible, so we definitely have to talk about that soon.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's what's up with me.
Speaker 4: We can't wait to go see your show, Dustin. Are we still on for d c Carlos, Yes we are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad we're Carlos.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have no listen to be able to to be able to be in the faces of you two in person, and you know, and we're all gonna be there maybe the other so we can.
Speaker 3: Do over there you never know, why not, let's do it m M again.
Speaker 5: I'm sensing myself, Carlos, I'm growing.
Speaker 2: Quarter is the only person about life that makes me giggle in a very shocking, uncomfortable and surprising way.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 5: I'd like to go right to the edge where you think I'm about.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's all good, but no, I love the three of y'all obviously.
Speaker 2: Mimi follows. Thanks for coming in to Monday Night Live. You are my friend for life and you know that already. But thank you for coming on and you are more than welcome to comeback any and every time. Keep your phone on and dustin quality. I will see y'all next Monday.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Carlos, all.
Speaker 1: Right, love you guys. Thank you for listening to Reality with the Kings.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get to your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes, baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yeah, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King.
Speaker 1: Kingdom Rain Entertainment baby,