Speaker 1: In the moment, I actually didn't really uh think anything of it. I remember there were two torsos and they both had really big dicks, Like I was kind of into it. I didn't really think like, oh, I'm having sex with the demon. I'm just kind of like, damn, like this is really hot. Like these people like are not physically my type typically, but like, I'm really into this sounding.
Speaker 2: They're physically physically anything. Okay, So when you would you say that their dick close is Bobby?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: It sense.
Speaker 2: How were you doing, Bobby.
Speaker 1: I'm doing pretty well.
Speaker 2: How I am doing good?
Speaker 4: Bobby.
Speaker 2: Bobby says here that you had sex with an incubus in a dream that you have. Says that you have always wanted to have sex with an incubus, and you feel like you no longer want to have sex with the incubus ever since you had that dream. And my first question about this, what is an incubus?
Speaker 1: You don't know what an incubus is.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what an incubus is.
Speaker 1: So it's a type of demon. There are two main types of sex demons. There's an incubus in a succubus. An incubus is a demon.
Speaker 4: That has a dick.
Speaker 1: They typically prey on women and will uh, you know, like fuck them. And then a succubis has a vagina and they will typically prey on men and you know, fuck them.
Speaker 2: Okay, and all right, So in incubus, it's a sex demon with a penis that typically goes after women. And what is it about the incubus that attracts you and makes you want to have sex with it?
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like I'm a very submissive person and just something about this other worldly being just completely dominating me, and there's nothing I can do about it. It's just incredibly appealing. Not anymore, I wouldn't recommend having sex with ndpepis.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So so all right, so you consider yourself very submissive and the fantasy of a highly highly dominant sexual experience is very appealing to you. And then you went and you had this dream and tell about the events of the dream.
Speaker 1: So in the dream, in the moment, I actually didn't really think anything of it. I remember there were two there were like two torsos. I can only say that they're torsos, But in the moment, I just considered them as two different people. But one of them had a more masculine frame, like you know, very muscular, and the one had a more feminine frame, like you know, nice curves and tits. They were both very dark skinned and totally hairless. They had no hair on them. I also remember there's there was something off about their smile, like it was very it was freaky, and they both had really big dicks, and the dicks kind of looked weird. They didn't look like human dicks. But like I was kind of into it. I didn't really think like, oh, I'm having sex with the demon. I'm just kind of like, damn, like this is really hot. Like these people like aren't physically my type typically, but like I'm really into this sounding.
Speaker 2: They're physically physically anything. Okay, So when you would you say that their dicks are not human, is there an animal that you could compare their dicks to or were their dicks just a completely new type of dick.
Speaker 1: It was like a completely new type of dick. It was it was almost human, but there was something I feel like there was something about the head and also the curvature of it. It was it was very curved and like it was like almost like lumpy, if that makes sense I don't know, but yeah, well I can't say for certain there was two of them. There was definitely two dix though, and two torsos, but in high and like, thinking about the dream further, I actually can't say for certain that these two torsos weren't connected. I feel like they may have been. Yeah, yeah, And I don't really remember what exactly what sexual acts explicitly went down, but I know that I I was fucked and I had a really great time after that dream. That was the first dream I had. After the dream, I woke up and was just kind of like, huh, it was hot, and then I went back to sleep. M do you have any more questions about the about the sex?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 2: I do have a question. So all right, So, so you have a dream, you meet the incubus. They've got the butt, they've got you know, more torsos and dicks and and just an anatomy of of that you really couldn't find in the conscious world, and you have sex with it and you have a great time. But you're telling me that after this dream you no longer had any desire to to ever again have sex with an incubus. And I'm wondering why the switch of the brain. Is it because you're like, Okay, been there, done that, check, Time to move on, or you know, I was expecting you to said that you had a bad time. Go go ahead, I mean, tell me, tell me why, tell me why the the the switch of opinion.
Speaker 1: So, one of the things that I know about incubuses and succubises, just based off of my brief readings from the internet, is that reoccurring sex with uh, with these demons can lead to very poor mental and physical health. The day that ensued was one of the worst mental health days I had had in a really long time. Like, uh, there's some really dark shit. I'm not going to get into. I'm going to talk about that with my therapist tomorrow, but yeah, it was just it was a terrible day, and like I kept thinking back to that dream and I just remember, like that's when I started realizing one of the freakier aspects of it, like they're inhuman penises and the fact that the torses were probably connected and yeah, so I'm kind of like, I can totally see how having sex with these demons over a long period of time can drive somebody to become so not only mentally ill, but physically ill, because it was almost like almost like the after effects, you know, Like, yeah, like it was kind of like coming off of a drug.
Speaker 2: I mean, that makes a lot of sense to me, right, these demons, I don't know. Look, I don't know a whole lot about demons. I'm not going to pretend like I do. But anecdotally, it would make sense to me that the demon their greatest goal is to instill havoc and pain upon the mortals, and so they trick you with their hot bodies and dastardly sexual skill into uh, invading your body, invading your mind. And then once once you've given them the clear because they've hypnotized you with their their their sex appeal, they they go and they wreak their havoc.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, Because that's another thing about about this instance is that the sex was totally consensual. I I was, I was down with it. But yeah, there's there's actually another element to the story that I wanted to talk about. So later in the day, like towards the end of the day, you know, I'd been pretty horny. I haven't been laid in a little while, and so it was the night after I had the Incubis interaction, I I decided to, you know, get out my buildo and you know, like use it. But I could not get it in. And after I kept trying and failing, I realize I was bleeding, like out my bussy. So it kind of reminded me of when I would have sex with somebody and then try to masturbate in the next day. It was very similar to that.
Speaker 2: Bobby. I'm glad to hear that you learned your lesson. It sounds as though you fulfilled a fantasy, sort of learned your lesson from it, and don't intend to dive back into that fantasy. Do you feel like we learned something from this? I feel like there is there's a few different angles here. I feel like the angle of, you know, be careful what you wish for. Fantasy is not as great as reality, although I guess they're I guess. I guess the fantasy is a fantasy because it's a dream. But I don't know do we learn anything. I feel like we learned something.
Speaker 1: I feel like the mind can be a powerful thing.
Speaker 2: I agree. Thank you very much for calling Bobby.
Speaker 1: Of course, thank you forrabbing me.
Speaker 2: You know what, I know that Bobby just told us that we shouldn't have sex with demons, But now that they put it in my head, I'm kind of like, I wouldn't go out of my way. But if the opportunity presented itself for me to have sex with the demon, and all that was at stake was that I felt really shitty for like a day or two afterwards, I'd do it.
Speaker 6: Just for.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm constantly on the hunt for new and interesting life experiences, and I would add I would file sex with the demon under that category. So you know, people can warn me against things, but at the end of the day, I have to touch the wall to see if the paint is dry.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, what's that get?
Speaker 2: What's up? Not a whole heck of a lot? What's going on with you?
Speaker 4: My current.
Speaker 7: Conflict is kind of intense, So I hope you're prepared.
Speaker 2: I can assure you I'm not, But I will, I will, I will, I will go through anyway.
Speaker 7: ALRIGHTY, well, I appreciate it. Currently, I am pregnant, and I just have a lot of not a lot, but a couple of people in my life who I'm close with. Four men just kind of like shoving their opinions down my throat. M. So it's a lot to handle, and I I don't know how to go about telling these people that I love that they just need to chill out a little.
Speaker 2: Mhmm. Okay, So you're pregnant and you have people in your life, yes, who are telling you their opinion on what you should or shouldn't do in terms of whether or not to keep it.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: And I mean it's it's easy for them to say that, you know, when they're not going through the current, you know, situation that I'm experiencing.
Speaker 2: Sure, So I mean, look for forget forgetting about these these other people for a second and sort of focusing more on you, right tell me? And I'm you know, throughout this call, I'm not going to add even slightly to the opinions of any of these people. But I'm happy to sort of talk with you about how you feel about everything.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that, because sometimes those people don't realize that that's not necessarily feedback in a sense.
Speaker 2: What are your feelings about this current situation?
Speaker 7: Well, being twenty two years old and not financially stable, and the father also being fairly young, it's definitely not going to be beneficial for all parties to keep it. I'm gonna have to terminate.
Speaker 8: It, which sucks and it's painful.
Speaker 5: At the same time, I have to think of my mental health and my mental wellness.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Absolutely. Okay, So when you say at the same time, I have to think of my health and my mental wellness, are you Are you having trouble coming to terms with the idea of putting yourself first in this situation?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess so. I I'm not often a person who really is, you know, choosing the most autonomous, autonomous path for myself.
Speaker 2: Sure, So.
Speaker 7: I don't know, it's difficult at the same time, like I can't have other people living through me and deciding things for me and just not be fulfilled with life due to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're you're you've kind of made your decision. When when you're when you're circulating your thoughts around this in a way that's isolated from the opinions that are that are coming at you externally, you sound as though you've made your your decision, maybe not necessarily your piece, but at least your decision about how you want to move forward.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and to what degree that's okay, So now that you've made your decision, to what degree are the people around you making you second guess or reconsider your decision or is it merely it just the fact that they're giving you an opinion in and of itself is bothersome and annoying to you.
Speaker 7: I think, just like the opinion itself is they do. Like my father, for example, he does want me to terminate it, but he is just so forceful about it and making appointments for me. I'm an adult, I'm capable of doing that myself. Also, just like the criticism and backlash that comes with that, it's hurtful and it's been pretty consistent for all of my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was the thing. That was the other thing I was going to say is like, you know, this whole pregnancy aside, like, how's that relationship been with your your father?
Speaker 7: I mean, honestly, it's like pretty much daddy issues type of thing. It's really difficult, Like him having full custody of me at a as a child, I think there should have been some preparation for having to be a bit more emotional. So I don't know, it's just been difficult for a long time, and I've communicated with him that I do need emotional support right now, and he says, you know, I'm not capable of giving that to you. Although if I'm expected to make changes in my life, I'm currently in treatment at a program, and if I'm expected to make certain changes for him, I feel like I should be able to have some expectations as well.
Speaker 2: Sure. Sure, let me ask you that have you have you spoken to a real therapist about these these things?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Here, there is a therapist at the program that are MATP currently.
Speaker 2: And what do they say when they when when you tell these things to them?
Speaker 7: Well, she offers suggestions, She offers a lot of validation. What suggestions she's offered me, suggestions of like maybe bringing to his attention doing some bonding like once a week or something like going out to dinner or seeing a movie, because we don't talk, we don't bond, and I think that would be beneficial, although he's always usually busy with my stepmom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, yeah, man, I mean, look, I get where you're coming from when you're like, you know, hey, you haven't been really all that present in all these other situations, So how come all of a sudden, now this is going on, You're trying to take charge, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. He's not obligated to really do anything for me. I'm an adult now, right, But making the excuse of you're an adult now, I kind of do bring to his attention that since I was a child, it's been like this and maybe there's just some things that I still deal with and some thoughts they still deal with regarding, you know, my past with him. So I think that could be healing if we could compromise in some sort of sense.
Speaker 2: Well, and and listen, I'll say this, it sounds like you have a very you know, God damn dude. I mean, you're in a very tough situation. And you know, of course, I don't know how you actually you know. I I the way that you're presenting yourself on this call, I don't know how authentic it is in presenting the way you actually feel about the situation. But I will say the way you've presented yourself from this call, you seem very like, seem very sort of you know, and I know you say you're dealing with a lot, but you do seem very like calm and collected in your sort of dealing with this situation. So you're you're obviously a very mature and collected person. I understand why your dad meddling in your affairs is bothers you to that point. But you know, I think it's great that you've been able to handle this with so much clarity. And yeah, good luck to you man. That's that's that's yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 7: I have a good night, Annon, he as well, thank you bye.
Speaker 2: Whatever armchair gecko therapy here. But she had this like when when when she's talking about her relationship with her father, she like kind of had this idea of what she wanted, a pretty confident idea of what she wanted down to down to these objective steps with her therapist of like I would like to bond with you once a week on Tuesdays at six pm. Like very definitive sort of way of going about it. That's smart. Hi is this.
Speaker 3: Jake, Yes, this is Jake Jick.
Speaker 2: Is there anything in particular you wanted to talk about this evening?
Speaker 9: That's right, I want to talk about me sleeping with my friend's sister.
Speaker 2: And what is your relationship like with your friends?
Speaker 9: He's actually my best friend. He's actually one of my closest friends of all times. And it's just a really awkward situation because of that.
Speaker 2: How does your friend? Does your friend know that you slept with his sister?
Speaker 10: He does?
Speaker 2: And how did he find out? Did you tell him? Did she tell him? Did he find out some other way?
Speaker 9: It's it's it's actually a little bit worse than that. My friend. So so he had thrown a little bit, he had thrown a little bit of a party and I tended and and what made it weird is that the night after we were going to a tailgate and he walked into his sister's crew and I was in there getting dressed and made the connection right in and there of.
Speaker 2: What so he he walked on you?
Speaker 9: Essentially, he basically did walk in on me. Made it really weird.
Speaker 2: M And what was his reaction? I assume that you talked to him about this after the fact.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, it was it was even worse than that.
Speaker 11: I had.
Speaker 9: We had gone to the tailgate, right which I and we had gone to the tailgate and we didn't say a worried about it because he had drove me there or I drove him there, and at the tailgate.
Speaker 1: What ends up happening is.
Speaker 9: That, uh, you know, at some point, you know, weoking and stuff like guy, and I ended up mentioning it to another friend, which I do regret and stuff like that, but I didn't end up telling you how to friend. And it's a large friend group of like like twenty to a little over twenty people. So what's happening is that everyone in the friend out really terrible for him, because you know, everyone's just like that, and it's just a really ochestation now.
Speaker 2: And so this relationship that you have with your friend's sister is it Is it a purely sexual relationship or or is there legitimate romance and their legitimate feelings that you wish to pursue further.
Speaker 9: It's actually like it is more relationship, but it's not Pierce. I have not So when I say I suck with her, I think I've not had sex with her or anything like that. It is way more than that. I truly feel like I think she does as well, and I think he also knows that I haven't had sex and stuff like that. But at the same time, I feel like to him it doesn't really matter too much because you know, the fact that I did super the sister just makes it really weird, and I feel like makes him so so weird for him because I am his best friend and two of social the sister. I don't know if he finds it worse that I suffer her or that I might date her, and that that part is the most conflicting.
Speaker 2: Fur Look, I think how old is your friend? You said you're you're nineteen, right?
Speaker 9: Uh huh, he's about twenty one.
Speaker 2: He's twenty one, Yeah, twenty one years old, old enough to be mature. I think your friend. Look, look, I think your friend needs to grow up a little bit, a little bit right when you're a how old? How old is his sister?
Speaker 9: It's sisters also nineteen, Okay.
Speaker 2: He needs to grow up a little bit. His sister is his sister, but a person of her own, independent agency. You know, she's free to do what she wants with who she wants. Right. This idea that you have some form of ownership over your family and what they can and can't do, who they can and cannot see, it's kind of ridiculous, I think. So I think that that go ahead?
Speaker 9: Not go ahead? Sorry, No, I don't want to hear it to two against.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, well I was. I sort of said what I had to say about that. I feel like it's on your friend to kind of grow up and be like, you know, he doesn't own his sister, he doesn't own you, And there's nothing to me I inherently wrong about you having a relationship with his sister. If his sister likes you, wants to be around you all that, it's of her to do so, and it only becomes weird. What I think is weird about it is this way in which it sounds like your friend is trying to control or have some kind of ownership over his sister. That's what I think is the concerning part to me, So I.
Speaker 9: Entirely agreely in a lot of ways. One of the worst parts for me is like, how do I bring it up to him about that? How do I have the conversation with him about that? Because it seems like he's really trying to avoid it in any way possible, and it just makes it so awkward and it feels like samping relationship.
Speaker 2: He's avoiding the conversation. Have you have you attempted to initiate the conversation about this?
Speaker 9: I actually really haven't.
Speaker 2: Well, then that's got to be on you to initiate this conversation.
Speaker 9: So if you don't mind, how should I like, what's the most appropriate way that I could bring it? If you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 2: Well, what's the truth? Tell me the truth?
Speaker 9: I like her a lot and I want him, and I'm honestly worried that he's not okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, you like her a lot, you want to be with her, you want him to be okay with it, but you're worried he's not okay with it. That's your truth, right, that's how you feel.
Speaker 4: That is how I feel.
Speaker 2: Yes, say that to him. That's how you do it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you might write to be honest with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just be honest with him. It's not going to kill you. It's not going to kill him, it's not going to kill her. Just collect the truth and then present it to him. And that's the smoothest way that I believe you will have this conversation.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 9: And so this is just me being a little bit paranoid.
Speaker 10: Okay, but I just gotta ask.
Speaker 9: I don't really have too many other people ask, but what if he's.
Speaker 4: Not okay with it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 9: And like it almost became a scenario where I had to choose between him and his sister.
Speaker 4: What do I do?
Speaker 2: Then, Well, that's up to you. But if you're asking my subjective opinion, I think him not being okay with it is a Hymn problem because, again, as I said, it's on him. He has to do the growing up of understanding that his sister is an independent person, that he does not have control over who she dates or what she does with her life. And I think that maturing into understanding that is on him more than it is on.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you so much. I actually really appreciate this a lot.
Speaker 2: Good good, good, well, good luck to you in addressing this. I hope it doesn't get too uncomfortable for you, and I appreciate your calling.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 9: Oh sorry, my friend. Sorry, Can I ask you one more questions?
Speaker 10: This isn't me or anything like that?
Speaker 4: Is it cool?
Speaker 9: I ask you one more questions?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 9: So my friends asking me?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 10: But what's your favorite color?
Speaker 2: Blue?
Speaker 11: Blue?
Speaker 10: All right, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Have a good night.
Speaker 10: All right, have a good one.
Speaker 2: Karina.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Korena? Koreana? Krena, Koreana, Korea. We've we've I feel like we've talked to a lot of people this evening, who how do I about this? They they're wondering if they're doing the correct thing with their lives. It's a hard thing to to to to figure out. I wonder that all the time, you know, I I I'm growing more and more, more and more aware of my own mortality and the fact that you know, you think that the days you think you have time, but you don't. The days they they go by right, And you know, how do you how do you? How do you? How do you know? How do you know? How do you know? Korena? How do you know? Korea? How do you know that you're doing the right thing? Koreina?
Speaker 6: I feel like the end of the day, I will reflect upon the things that I've done and to see how I feel that I've been doing. I don't always know that I'm doing the right thing all the time, but I feel like as long as I genuinely try to make good decisions, at least I can learn from them if it wasn't the right.
Speaker 2: Choice, tell me, tell me, I mean, are there decisions that you've made in the past that you are You look back and you wish you had not made.
Speaker 6: I normally am not a person to say that I regret anything. The only thing I would say I wish I did sooner was start investing at a younger age.
Speaker 2: What would you have invested in.
Speaker 6: Bitcoin in twenty ten? For sure? Perhaps the buying a house during the recession in the twenty eight to twenty ten times when the housing price is tanked.
Speaker 2: See wish you had made more investments. But I mean, what would you have done with the money now? Is is is money? If you had a lot of money, how would you use it to improve your life?
Speaker 6: I would buy so many wigs. I like love dressing up and doing costumes and stuff. And I recently shaved my head and I've been loving it. But I'm like wearing all these crazy wigs, and I would just get all these different colors and styles and like be a different person every day.
Speaker 2: Koreina. It says here that you are feeling really good about life today. You want to share good things you have going on. Says you're in a polyamorous relationship that you feel is notable. Says you've been married for ten years and that you're a flight attendant now. Of all those things that you've discussed is which what do you what do you feel would be the best one to talk about this evening.
Speaker 6: I have really been enjoying that I'm in a polyamorous relationship lately. So my husband and I we've been seeing this couple and we've been dating for about four months now. So yeah, I have a husband and a boyfriend. And then he has a joyfriend because the person that he's seeing their non binary, so they prefer joyfriend over a girlfriend. And yeah, it's a lot of fun because yes, he gets to like hang out and like do the things that I'm not. Like they smoke weed, and then my boyfriend and I like to drink, so we can like share each other's passions and interests that like maybe my husband doesn't always want to do.
Speaker 2: And and are you are you good friends with your husband's joyfriend?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we get along really well. Yeah I really like them. We yeah, we all we're all dating each Other's quite the experience actually.
Speaker 2: And have you always been in a polyamorous relationship.
Speaker 6: I've always wanted to be. We've we've had a girlfriend in the past. So I guess whatever you call a three person I guess it still would be polyamorous. We've had a girlfriend in the past, and it's always been my idea, which is why I think we've been in a had good luck initiating like threesomes and having a girlfriend and having another partner is like I will kind of like start that process of seeking another person or another couple, and we've had a lot of good luck that way.
Speaker 2: Hmm. So is is this a a lifestyle that you have always wanted to pursue or interesting? Interesting? M hmm. And has it been difficult to find other people who are who are matched up with you in the desire to pursue this lifestyle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, huh, it's very I believe unique lifestyle. I feel like the percentage of people that can get on board with it, we've had, like we've had a couple other couples approach us but either like we weren't ready as a couple, or like only one person, like the guy would come on to me, but not both of us or his girlfriends. So it's weird and imbalanced. So it took us quite a long time before we actually found someone like another couple that like we really clicked with.
Speaker 2: M And and would you consider all of you all all of yourselves to all be I guess, I guess you would say pan sexual.
Speaker 6: Oh I wouldn't necessarily say so. I would say the joyfriend and I are bisexual. And then both of them men are definitely straight, so they're not like doing anything with each other.
Speaker 2: And has it been difficult too, because it sounds like the relationships are not are not purely sexual, they're also are also romantic and emotional relationships.
Speaker 6: That is, you're absolutely right, it's a whole other level because there's a physical attraction. I feel like initially with all that like new partner, new person in the bedroom, but there is all these extra layers like we're learning how maybe one person is a little bit more emotionally available than the other, maybe someone else is like better at giving advice or seeing things a different perspective. And yeah, you're right, there's this whole like emotional like physical, mental, spiritual levels and different perspective. I think that's probably my favorite part about it is you get different perspectives about life or opinions or situations that maybe you don't get from what I like to call your main your main partner.
Speaker 2: Your main partner. Okay, so there are there are you would say ranking within the system mm hmm. And now does that ever get difficult with people being unhappy with how they rank.
Speaker 6: I think communication is definitely the best thing for that, and maybe it could be challenging for like a new poly couple that like maybe hasn't been dating for it for very long. But it's like because my husband and I like were married and we've been like established for so long, Like he's just my main Like there's no distinguishable, Like I never felt like competitive or where anyone's going to take anyone away from each other. I just think it's laughable because you just know who your main person is and as long as you're like taking care of them, then other people can come along for the ride.
Speaker 2: It's true, it does.
Speaker 11: It requires a a a strong amount of trust between the two of you that you are are emotionally committed to one another.
Speaker 2: While still being able to pursue external emotional connections.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, you're so right about that. It's actually really really good to talk to someone about this because I've only told like a few people in my friend group, but we're kind of private about it because it's not the most accepted lifestyle in the whole world. So you're making me realize some things that, Yeah, the emotional stability is very strong.
Speaker 2: Why do you feel as though you cannot tell your friends that you are polyamorous?
Speaker 6: It's challenging to explain, and I feel like a lot of people wouldn't be interested or choose in that lifestyle. And I'm fortunately I live in the part of the world. I'm in Portland, organ where people are a little bit more open minded and liberal, But I feel like some of it, like depending on where you live, it can be hard to come out as Pauli like let alone, you know, in the LGBT community or gay like Unfortunately, I wish it wasn't the type of world that we live in. But I kind of see it more as like my personal life that I'm Paulie and I just kind of tell my very close friends, but I don't like advertise it on like my social media or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Do you feel any sort of internal internal shame about it or is it merely an issue of you like having your personal life private and that's just a simple preference of yours.
Speaker 6: I'd see it's a preference. I just like to keep something, you know, to some things on the down load some some secretive but I'm I'm proud to be by and have another couple that's in our lives and someone that do we just get like sure experiences with.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I have a question about about about this lifestyle. Do you find yourself content with your current your current partnerships that you have in your life or does the fact that your all of your agreement with other with with each other leaves you able to pursue even more relationships and connections outside of your existing ones. Does does that ever create any any kind of disease of more for you where where you desire even even further, even further partners or are you very fully content with the amount of relationships that you currently have.
Speaker 6: I feel fairly content with where we are. I'm we're fairly exclusive to just this one couple, But it wouldn't be completely like out of the ordinary if like maybe we wanted to go off and do like a threesome thing or like have another girl with us, But at this time, like it's already pretty involved involved. I just don't have time for that. I guess I already, you know, like dating one person is pretty involved, let alone you know, three and it's not just sex, like we're here for each other like emotionally and mentally too.
Speaker 2: See. It's it's interesting that you're describing all this because I think to myself, I'm like, you know, I mean even having one partner, having one I mean, because here's the thing, your own emotions, feelings, desires, all that stuff. It's hard enough to manage like yourself, right, your feelings, emotions, and then you bring up and then if you want to have a partner, you know, you plug in the second controller. Now you're dealing with a whole other set of emotions and feelings in your life. And then if you add a to add to add a third and a fourth set of I mean, that's like a high. Why are juggling act?
Speaker 6: I'm impressed by it. It's a lot of emotions. And I like to joke that I save all my crappy, really bad shit for my main because he's already married and he has to put up with me. And then I had I save my most fun, best self for my boyfriend. Not that we're not excuse me, not that we're not like I'm not emotionally available to my boyfriend, but my main kind of does more of the heavy stuff, if you will.
Speaker 2: This sounds like when you like when people who have been with one cell phone company for a long time get upset that the new customers get a better.
Speaker 3: Deal one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Oh my god. Yeah, we just keep adding extra lines. That's when my relationship life is.
Speaker 2: What is your name again?
Speaker 6: Karina?
Speaker 2: Karina?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling. Is there any other thoughts, feelings, sentiments, anything and all that you wish to share with the people before we go?
Speaker 6: Yeah, anyone that's interested in poly lifestyle is just just communicate a lot with each other and have a good time.
Speaker 2: Thank you keep for calling Karina. Have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks le.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, how are you.
Speaker 3: Doing here?
Speaker 10: He about yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. I'm a gecko on the computer underwater. How can I get you this evening? Eli?
Speaker 10: Really just need advice. I know, you know you're not a doctor or therapist. Find a means, but really have this problem about you know, the proper timing of going to the restroom. Sure, sometimes it happens on a toilet, sometimes it happens in my pants, And don't really know how to go about it.
Speaker 2: How often are you going to the bathroom? In your pants.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 10: I would say about every every three months, ever since I was about seven years old.
Speaker 2: Every three mounds to you? About seven years old? How old are you now?
Speaker 10: Twenty two?
Speaker 2: Chat? Someone do that math? Do you know the math? What's the math on this? Every three months?
Speaker 7: Ah?
Speaker 2: Hey, we can do the math right now. Okay, twenty two minus seven? What's that?
Speaker 10: Fifteen?
Speaker 2: Fifteen? Okay? Fifteen times?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Four? Every quarter? All right, so that's sixty times you've you've gone to the bathroom hands sixty times? Start your whole life.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's thinking about that with that big of a number. It happened pretty often.
Speaker 2: I feel like sixty two. I genuinely I feel like sixty times. It's not that much. That's not that bad. It's once a quarter.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, that's really not bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, well look, don't let me tell you it's not bad. How do you feel about you going to the bathroom your pants? What is that experience like for you? Is it? Is it severely unpleasant? Uh?
Speaker 10: I would just say the amount of stress that it causes, like the build up to the poop. It just stresses me out. It happens, you know, when I'm out partying. It happens to me when I'm driving, and it's an uncomfortable feeling. Eventually, you know, the poop gets cold and I have to throw away a good pair of underwear, you know, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So let's break down that stress. What like, like to the bare bones, What aspects of pooping your pants stress you out the most, because there's several there's several of.
Speaker 3: Them, right.
Speaker 2: There's uh, the the physical uncomfortable sensation of being in that situation. There's a little bit of embarrassment there, there's a financial thing you might have to throw out those underwer and buy new ones. Of all the different variables of what happens to you when you have shot your pants. What stresses you out the most? Or is it or is it a symphony of those things?
Speaker 10: I believe it's a symphony. But the main thing that gets under my skin is, you know, thinking that I have a good chance of reaching a toilet when in reality, you know, I wasn't even close to the toilet.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, So maybe this is an issue of acceptance, right because you're anticipating that you will be able to get to the bathroom in time for you to.
Speaker 2: Not share your pants, and that gets your helps up, which leaves you vulnerable and unprepared to emotionally deal with this situation that has been inevitable all along.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's kind of kind of like a cat chasing a laser when I think of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, you said you were deployed in Iran when this happened.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's it. Uh happened to me a couple of times there and now one time it was with p and it was not good. We were on mission, and uh, there's really nothing I could do about it, you know, just twelve hours, you know, poopy pants and what underwear?
Speaker 2: Wow? So you were walking around for twelve hours with poopy pants in uh? On a mission? What was the what was the mission?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 10: We were escorting some British generals around him, and uh, you know when we're driving, we drove like four hours straight and you know you can't stop. And with the level amount of security of my mission I required, you know, I couldn't couldn't leave my post, couldn't go anywhere. So I just had to deal with it.
Speaker 2: And did anybody else in your squad know that you had pooved your pants or were you able to keep it a secret for twelve hours.
Speaker 10: One person knew about it. It was my platoon leader. He was an officer. He mentioned that in our vehicle smelled mike poop, and I told him, I'm like, hey, you actually you know, poot my pants at the beginning of the mission, and he just said, you know, you'd sit tight. It happens.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so he was understanding about it. He didn't give you a hard.
Speaker 10: Time, No, he didn't. But when we got back to our outpost, he he told everybody, and from then on out for the rest of the deployment, everyone called me poopy Pans or a variation of that name.
Speaker 2: He told everybody. Why did he tell everybody?
Speaker 10: I just from his point of view, I think it would be funny, and I kind of laughed a little bit too. But you know, it got old pretty easy.
Speaker 2: Well, think about it like this. It got old for you, befriend else for everyone else on the platoon. It was probably pretty funny for at least a solid amount of time after it stopped being funny for you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I can I think I know where you're going with this. You know, it provided someone else, you know, a joyful experience to gain that laughter, to show that son trying to the clousea or whatever. But yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: What, I wasn't even thinking about it like that. But now that you bring it up, that is a very nice positive spin on things. You were able to actually provide value to your fellow Americans by pooping your pants, and in a way it is your job being in the military. Two. I suppose what the ethos of it is to protect and serve, right, and by pooping your pants, you were in a way serving.
Speaker 10: Yeah I didn't. I didn't see it that way, but you know, in a bigger picture, you know, did something good.
Speaker 2: What did you say? Your name was.
Speaker 10: Eli?
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling Eli.
Speaker 10: You have a good night.
Speaker 1: Get hello, Kelsey, Hi, gek, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm a gecko on the computer? Kelsey. It says here you have a story about a lumberjack incident that happened eleventh grade. What is what is this incidence? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's really haunted me since and if any of my classmates for are watching from way back when, you know what I'm talking about. But basically what happened was our teachers. This was a year where we had I guess like career exploration. So they decided let's go and take them on a vocational exploration field trip. And so we were privileged enough we got to go on a field trip to the woods in Arkansas, that's where I grew up. And we went to this restreet area and they were it was like this cool place where I guess, you know, the bunch of lumberjacks go out and business people and they sell lumber to like all these other countries and to representatives who come out. We learned about the trade, and unbeknownst to us, there was a lumberjack competition that was going on in international Lumberjack Competition. I was like, holy crap, this is pretty cool. So we ride on up to the lag rolling event and there were two lumberjacks right, and they're all decked out. They get at it, so they do a couple of rounds of log rolling until one of them he racks himself on a log right, but valiantly he gets back up and he starts spinning on the log again. They resume the competition, but like you know, I'm I'm a seventh grade girl, and I'm just I was really sheltered as a kid. I didn't know what was happening. I saw a little pink thing dangling in the wind, and his penis was out like he had split his pants, and just like in front of my seventh grade class, he was just like rolling along and like bounce a little. There was like this little mulerat looking thing. And I didn't know about growers versus showers. I didn't know any of that. And anyway, next week we had sex education and they can't force that on us. And you know, now I look at like an axe or a beard or like plaid even and I just can't think of anything else. And by expansion, trees, piles of wood, pbr, you know, Lumberjackson, that all.
Speaker 2: Make you think specifically of that lumberjacks penis.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: So did this lumberjack when his pants split and his penis was exposed to bunch of seventh graders, did he know?
Speaker 13: I honestly kind of think he did. And that's the that's the thing, really. I he kind of had like a look, like a little twinkle in his eye to this day, yeah, I mean to this day, I just don't know, Like I can't confirm it. Obviously. If I could speak to the guy, which I still I don't think I would ever. But I mean, he's gonna be like this creepy old man in a bar, you know, drinking away his sorrows. And one day he confesses to a guy, He's like, you know what I did? I log my penis was out from a bunch of seventh graders. You know what.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 13: That's what he's gonna say.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling, what how did how did your school? Where'd your school find this guy?
Speaker 13: Honestly, I don't know. I think it was one of the newer teachers that set this whole thing up. She was kind of.
Speaker 2: Horrified, Yeah, what what happened? So what happens after this? Does the guy? Does anyone be like, hey man that you're like when your fly is down, people at least have the common courtesy to tell you. No one told this man, what what what has going on?
Speaker 1: I think we.
Speaker 13: Were all in shock. I didn't really see a whole lot of what happened after that, because they kind of like, like, okay, kids, let's go, it's it's time to go home, you know, But I always like to wonder what happened.
Speaker 2: I can't get you say, whenever you look at an axe or a piece of what anything. Let me check you think about specifically that guy's pianists? Does that? Does that bother you to you wish that you could uh look at trees without thinking about that?
Speaker 13: Honestly?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I mean like when I look at trees and stuff, I want to like envision, you know, like oh, cool treehouses. We were like, oh nature, but no instead penis mm hmm.
Speaker 2: There's gotta be some sort of replacement. This is like another weird This is like a real therapist thing, Like you can probably do some sort of mental hack to like rewire your brain to associate trees with like something else, but you gotta you gotta replace it with something. There's definitely something here would go wrong you can do. What would you want?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you? What do you want to think of when you what do you? What do you want to think of when you see trees? You want to think of like life and all that dumb stuff.
Speaker 13: Probably probably like birds and ship okay, like cool birds, not not like the weird ones.
Speaker 2: Even give classical conditioning, like all right, every time you see a bird and every time you see a tree and you think of penis you like you ever make an effort you're like, Oh, I'm gonna start thinking about birds now, like you try to like shove that in there.
Speaker 13: You know, honestly I've never tried, but I think now kind of equipped with something else. So I'll I'll try to think of like owls or hawks or like cool little eagles or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, now you got like something to replace the penis with other way, that's a good start.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I think I'll try that.
Speaker 2: Oh, is there anything else you want to talk about before we go? Casey?
Speaker 13: No, I think I'm good. Geck, I think you've helped me and uh and yeah, I wish you a really good night, and I hope you never have that happened ever.
Speaker 2: Oh what a lumberjack exposes penis to me?
Speaker 13: Just any kind of like penis exposure that's unwanted, were unwelcome.
Speaker 2: I I appreciate you wishing that upon.
Speaker 13: Me, just looking out for you.
Speaker 2: Get have a good night, Casey, he can Hello. Hello, This is interesting, Jeremy. It says here that you were dealing with quote a lot of idiots end quote, and quote people pushing your buttons lately end quote.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so I gotta I got an interesting story about that. So you know, uh, I'm in college right now, you know, getting my degree, you know, wasting my money a little bit here and there. And I just wanted your overall advice because there's this one fucko that like, I like the word fucko, so I'm gonna use that. And he was like, I'm in this bioclass you know, Jenna suck, but I have to finishing them.
Speaker 10: Up this year.
Speaker 3: And I like walking with my sunglasses because you know, I like seeing outside, and he's like shaming me for in sunglasses. I'm like, bro, I don't even know you. I like seeing when it's uh right outside.
Speaker 2: And then like you you said, he started shaming you for your sunglasses. What is that in practice?
Speaker 3: It's like it's like, I guess bullying is probably the like right term, but I couldn't really care. But it's like this guy.
Speaker 2: Boil it down to me for like, uh, boil it down to me as some sort of uh uh physical or verbal action like to shame someone. It's not it's not a real action. What did he actually do or say?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I see what you mean. I see what you mean. All right. So this guy, basically he he just makes comments about anything I'm wearing or things that I'm doing, or like if I'm like late to class or whatever. And it's more so like I really shouldn't let it bother me at all because it's stupid. But he just like lives in my head rent free, you know what I mean. Like it's a one.
Speaker 2: Person Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy, You're going on this long thing, and I get you. There's a lot of emotion here and you're selling.
Speaker 3: Me the oh yeah, so much emotion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're upset at this guy. You don't like this guy. But lost in all this emotion, have we really you haven't said anything what he actually say.
Speaker 3: It's more so than from what he was actually saying, because he's not necessarily being an asshole as any of it.
Speaker 2: It's just like, how let you do this again? Okay okay, okay, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So you get the emotion, You get the emotion, right, yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I get it that you don't like this guy. But Jeremy, yeah yeah did he say so?
Speaker 3: He will be like I come in the clouds and he'll be like, oh you're with the sunglasses again, or it's really nothing like that bad if that makes any sense. But it gets under my skin, you know, like you can feel that emotion, you know, that anger. It's like he's just paying attention to like every little thing I'm doing and making, like some really tiny common like oh youth, the sunglasses, and like I don't know why it bothers me, but he lives in my head rent free, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's all right, all right. I feel like I get you now. I feel like I get you now. He's referring to you.
Speaker 3: Like it's hard to like give this is referring.
Speaker 2: To you by your clothes, and and he's making okay, okay, I get this now. The reason why we're not singling out any particular remark he made is because, at the end of the day, it's not about the remark. It's about the general sentiment that he is giving off through multiple strings of things that he's saying and doing in a way he's acting. So Okay, I understand now, so this guy's but who this guy's in one of your classes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's and one of my classes, And yeah, I agree, I think. Yeah, the overall sentiment, it's like it really shouldn't be that big of a deal. But it's just like, and it's not really necessarily like disrespectful either. It's just like and I don't want to be an asshleton and be like, bro, like shut the fuck up, right, because I'm not trying to start issues.
Speaker 2: M question? Can I say that question? Because yeah, of course, are you upset that you are upset by this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it really shouldn't be something. I'm upset well, and I don't even know if upset right word. I'm just like so like annoyed by it that it's like upsetting me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, uh, I have. I got a couple of things here. Maybe let's see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see it.
Speaker 2: So okay, well okay, but so when you brought up you okay, the idea I can hear this from from what you're saying, the idea of saying something to him, of going back to him is boiling in your head. But typically that's I mean, that's true because you told me you were like I think about saying that. But when that idea boils in your head, it boils in your head in the form of hey, shut the fuck up. Fuck you don't dare talk about me, Go fuck yourself, you know. But it boils in your head. It boils in your head in the form of let's go back aggressive. I ask you, have you considered other angles of of of going back to him aside from just the the aggressive angle? I you know, an angle of hey, you know, look, I don't know if you're meaning to do this. I don't know what the hell is going on here? But why do you keep you know, and in a an appeal and inquisitive and why are you talking to me like this? It's it's bothering me, Like can we get down to the to the bottom of this here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if I thought of any other angle, Like I said, when I meant like I've been doing with a lot of idiots. There's just a lot of people that are like under my skin, good or bad reasons. And you know, it's like he's like one of those last straws, Like I've had more serious things go on, and so I think him being like that last straw is why I'm like thinking that angle, like I hate this guy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Mhm, h Okay, this guy, this guy in particular, have you had any interactions with him outside of him just calling you sunglasses?
Speaker 3: Boy. Nah, Nah, it's weird. It's weird. Yeah, I haven't had like any interaction with him before. It's likely That's why I'm like, hmmm, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like, you gotta you gotta appeal to him in some way, you gotta have a further if this guy is really living in your head, rent Free, I feel like something and this timeline is healing moments where you actually get to know this guy because you're you hate him because he's you know, kind of fucking with you and and putting off this antagonistic sentiment. But you two don't really know each other at all. Yeah, how could you get to know him more? And how would that change the way he acts towards you? And how would that change the way you act towards him? I don't know, because I don't know, sort.
Speaker 3: Of, you know, I don't know. I feel like, you know, that's not that's not a terrible idea, but I feel like it that's a lot of work because I look at it. The class like had like five weeks left to it, and you know, once the class is over, I probably won't see him again, right, Okay? Well, and I like, like I said, I.
Speaker 2: Know where you're getting at and I have a response to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I'm here and I'm listening.
Speaker 2: You don't want to Okay, you don't want to put in the work. You don't want to put in the work because Okay, great, I have this healing moment with this guy. But then it's over right. You only have five weeks left. So what's the point of Yeah, Yeah, it's not about this particular iteration. It's about the inner personal skills you develop as a result of this iteration that you can then take with you the next time you encounter a situation like this, so that I would argue it is worth the work if you think about it like that.
Speaker 3: Jo that actually that's you know, that's a really positive way of looking at it. I'm not gonna lie. That's an interesting you know, that's a I don't really know uh what to say to that, but you know, I may need to take advantage of that.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing you could do, because look, I want you to get some out of this, because this is clearly fucking bothering you. And I'm yeah, because I'm a human being and I have lots of things that happened to me in my life that pissed me up that I'm trying to deal with better. Right, you could go out word with it, try to learn from this guy, try to get to know him better, and then maybe you have this weird healing moment where you're like, oh shit, all I had to do was talk to this guy for five minutes, and then now I know what he's about, and now I've learned. Hey, maybe the next time someone just pisses me off or I'm getting a bad vibe from them, or I think they're fucking idiot, it's just like the last time. All I gotta do is talk to them for five minutes and my my perspective will change. Or you can go inward with it and just decide not to let it bother you. I can do both. I mean, what do you think about that?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you know, I thought it was a whole.
Speaker 2: What do you think about everything that we've talked about right now? And do you feel like you do you feel inclined to action upon it?
Speaker 3: I think he's bring up. I actually do feel some action, you know. I'm not why before this I would like, I was like, you know, may as well, I have nothing to do tonight, and I you were streaming, and I was like, may as well get another perspective into it, because you already know, you know, I'm ranked into like my friends or whatever, and they're all like, yo, this guy sounds like, you know, annoying whatever, so and so forth. And I kind of find another perspective, like, you know, a non biased perspective, you know what I mean. So I definitely you know, course of action, you know, whatever that is. I got to figure that out. But like I said, I I have no clue why I even like let it bother you.
Speaker 2: Hm, well, listen, Jeremy, thank you for calling, and uh, you know, hit us back, hit us back, let us know if you do decide to I don't want to use the word confront, but let's know, if you just have to talk to this guy and sort of see what's going on, yeah, okay, matter from a curious perspective, not a perspective of anger, and see what happens.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, of course, thank you for calling. Jeremy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a good one.
Speaker 2: Hello, Matt, Hello, what's going on with you?
Speaker 4: Not much? Gek with the much?
Speaker 10: What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: I can't think of a fifth way to answer that question. It says here, you want to know my thoughts on circumcision, and that's not true. You want to tell me your thoughts on circumcision. That's what a lot of people do is they'll say what do you think about this? So that after they're done talking, they can say what they think. And I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Skip to that, all right, That's that's a fair.
Speaker 4: Way to go.
Speaker 2: Am I was I correct? Or Am I being a dick?
Speaker 4: I mean, i'd say you.
Speaker 2: Can say if I'm being if I'm being a dick, I want you to say, lie, well, you're being kind of a dick right now, and you need to calm down.
Speaker 4: All right lyle, you do need to calm down just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Am I being a dick?
Speaker 6: To say?
Speaker 2: I want you to tell me I'm being a dick if you think I'm being a dick?
Speaker 4: When you tell me, well, if I'm going to be specific, you're being a You're being an uncircumcised dick.
Speaker 2: Says here, you have regular conversations with your friends about this, and you think it's very odd that people decide to do this. Why do you think it is odd that people get circumcised, and I don't.
Speaker 4: Think it's odd that people get circumcised, per se. I think it's odd that people look at infant's penis and decide to go ahead and snip it.
Speaker 1: Up a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know that people circumcised.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly?
Speaker 2: Are you Jewish?
Speaker 3: No? I am not.
Speaker 2: Well I'm Jewish and I have been circumcised. And you know what, Matt, I completely and utterly agree with you. I have no idea why people do this.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you get I think you might be the first person who I mean, not even the like religion aside. I think you're the first person to agree with me in in general.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, your other friends, what do they tell you when they tell you that you're wrong? What are their arguments?
Speaker 4: They're like, have you it's dirty, it's gross, it's this, that and the other. And I'm like, I'm not. I'm not talking about that. You know. I like I like my penis. I'm comfortable with that, you know, but I don't like that I didn't get to decide on out it ended up looking, you know, like I never got to. If my penis was uncircumcised, I would keep it clean, you know, if if you've seen an uncircumcised penis, that's thirty. That's their fault for not keeping it clean.
Speaker 2: You know, I should really do No. I agree, if I had to make any amendment to the Jewish religion, I would perform the circumcision on the same day as the bar mitzvah, because when you're thirteen, you have a little bit more conscious conscious of a choice there. But then again, if they did that, I think if they did that and they told every bar mitzvah bar mitzvah, the thirteen year old boy whether or not they want to chop off the diaper the penis, I have to gander that about one hundred percent would say no.
Speaker 4: I would also agree with that. I'm sure that the surgery itself is probably a lot more painful as the older you get, you know, I definitely wouldn't get it as a as a twenty five year old. Now, you know it's that would be painful, you know. So I don't know, it's it's just a weird concept to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, I always think about this. You know, what a moil is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: What a what's that?
Speaker 2: A moil is a guy his only that's his job, all right, His profession. His life's work is to chop off the tip of baby's penises.
Speaker 4: Wow, specifically baby penises, not adult to adolescent penises.
Speaker 2: I actually, dude, I've never thought about that. Have there been guys who get circumcised in adulthood? Do people have? Absolutely? Really?
Speaker 4: People are, Yeah, people would be. I mean, like, I don't personally know, but I'm I can only imagine that there are some self conscious people out there that would go to the lengths of circumcising at a later date, you know, because they're not they're self conscious or whatever the case may be. May maybe it's uncomfortable, maybe it's a surgical Maybe maybe it's a medical thing and they have to do it, which is also a whole other thing too. I haven't even looked into that. Whether or not that's like a it's a probably. I don't know whether it's probably.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. I'll tell you this though. I'll tell you this. I'm pretty sure that circumcision does make your penis look bigger. Maybe that is part of the the the Jewish thing. Maybe I didn't I didn't pay a lot of attention in Hebrews school. But maybe we value large penises in the tower or something.
Speaker 4: You see. That's what I think is, that's what That's what the image that's going on in my head right is that the whoever is in charge of all right, I'm you got to you gotta snip that baby's penis. Why why did they have to see that baby's penis? You know who gave to get that guy.
Speaker 2: The key to.
Speaker 4: Who put him in charge?
Speaker 2: I always thought when I first started watching porn, when I was like, uh, what, maybe there was a lot of fourteen or something like that. It wasn't until then I had never seen guy. I had never all the like guy's dicks that I had seen up until then were like, you know, my dad and like I went to Jewish summer camp, so all all those you know, we would all see each other's dicks, like in the showers or whatever, and all those guys dicks were circumcised. So when I was so all the dicks I ever saw growing up before porn were circumcised dicks. And then at fourteen, I saw a guy on the internet, a guy who's fucking foreskin covered the entirety of his penis, and I was like, what's God? And I thought he had some sort of disease. I was like, what's going on with this guy? So I always thought that circumcision was the default. I didn't know that, like there was something missing from all the penises that I have seen and including my own.
Speaker 4: On the contrary to that, I will say, you know, I'm just thinking of this now. I've never really growing up, I never really experienced seeing other people's penises. I only saw my own penus, you know, So maybe that has something to do with maybe they're like, oh, you're gonna see other people's penises. Yeah, they wanted to look better, you know, to thinking ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt, I hope that we find an answer to this question. I mean we could probably google this. If you're listening to this, google it and then send an email to Lyle Forever and Never at gmail dot com with the answer as to why people get circumcised, and for the love of God, do not include any pictures. Matt. Thank you for calling, have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 4: Thank you for answering gag you too. Thank you for having me ne.
Speaker 11: Real be Ken goes on the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 9: Never be kept ghost doing his eight.
Speaker 1: He's teaching you about your life, Money's not ready. An expert