Speaker 1: Also there was a rumor that they like cut his pp off too, and like it's wild, it's wild, like it's I don't know if that was true or not, or if I just made that out in the documentary I thought, but uh yeah, that's a wild Can we just get First of all.
Speaker 2: That's the cold open, second of all, just being great if this like true crime documentary just cuts to Blake going. Second of all, there was a rumor that they cut his pp off my lower third.
Speaker 3: They're like, title just says stupid idiot, doctor Blake went Wexler forensic forensic an, Hello.
Speaker 2: The Internet, and welcome to season three, fifty two, Episode four of Dally Guys, production by iHeartRadio. This is the podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. And it is Thursday, August twenty second, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yep. August twenty four, August two to two is National Surgical on College's Day, shout out all those people fighting the cancer. Uh never being Better day. I don't know what the fuck this. It's got pictures of dogs. It's not a real day, so forget it. National Pecan Tortue Day. We just have p can high he can spurt.
Speaker 2: Day Can farmers are getting greedy exactly.
Speaker 3: And to go along with all that sugar eating, it's National Tooth fairy Day, you know what I mean. I don't know what the market rate is on a tooth these days. I don't know what we have. I think I asked this every time it comes around, like Jack, what's the what's the market right now? For? It is highly variable the market because I rarely have cash.
Speaker 2: On me, so it's like whatever I can find. You know, it's either a quarter or fifty dollars is actually worth a twenty because that's all we have in the house.
Speaker 3: Your first tooth was actually only worth twenty five cents. You can't just do it like a record label, like here's an advance on your whole grill home. Here's fifty bucks. Don't ask me for ship. We're we're not making a music video or nothing. It's also National Bow Day. So shout out the beautiful tasty Chinese dumplings. Oh okay, yeah I thought it was the like b e oh b a oh yes, yes.
Speaker 2: All right, shout out to Bow. Shout out to Pecan, the p can what are they can dumple it. Pecannt torte yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is that like? It's like a little cake with some drizzle on top. No matter whatever I think anyways, and I love that. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I say, you get you're you're flying too close to the sun Pecan industry.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: My name is Jack O'Brien aka. I can't get down because I'm up in space. Can somebody please bring me down? I can't get down. I'm stuck up in space. Will somebody please get me down? That is tub thumpthing courtesy of Fermentable Burgers on the discord gross also redundant. All bookers are Fermentable. But thank you for your oka. Won't somebody please bring the astronauts down from being stuck up in the international.
Speaker 3: Hey, Boeing will solve it. Man Boeing's on it, Man on it.
Speaker 2: They are exporting flight delays from commercial flights to space. Yes, and those commercial those flight delays are a year long. It's very impressive. I feel like I think about them and I can't help but be like, are there sparks the two astronauts who are up there together? You know, like they thought they were up there for a week. I know that a rom com, yet it's gotta be a wrong. Like I I'm sure there's been rom coming space, but like this one just feels like it calling out for it was so fucking hot, so romantic, dude, the sparks to spin it at it on that space channel that like creates the big fire that almost kills everyone. Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gray.
Speaker 3: Its Miles Gray aka Grimey.
Speaker 4: Grimey you know what I keep in the lining a lot better stay yeah line when you see a presss like me, I say Grimey.
Speaker 3: Elsa aka Grimey Elsa. That's my undergram name. I just came up with that shout out to who is that monish with the all the anagrams? Yeah, just Grimey. Is it off? Off is a character? Right? I had? I feel like that was the only other character either the snowman, yeah he's a snowman, boyfriend nailed it or the yak. I don't know, it's one of that. Then I'm looking at character list. Now, I nailed it, and you did nail it. Congress did nail it by just adding one word that I knew that was Tamson's connected to Frozen or directly connected? And I made a parody song thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Well, Miles, we are through to be joined in air third seat by a brilliant comedian writer actor Oh Boy. His nickname is oh Boy. Look look what did the Irish say when she's oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: One time I was really drunk and missed a flight and when I like finally got to my new flight gait, I heard an Irish woman say, here comes chaos.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that is the introduction for this guest writer, the actor who's been brought to you, who's brought you a comedy album such as the Blake album, Stuffed Boy Live from the Pandemic, his newest special Daddy lung Legs, which you can go watch on YouTube. The coiner of the disgusting phrase plumpers to describe his juicy philly above the knees steaks. Please welcome, the hilarious, the chaotic, the riding a rick cumbent bike and short shorts.
Speaker 3: Blake Waxlan plump plump o bum plumpum pumpum plump.
Speaker 1: Crack that whip comes along. You've got plumpers when your thighs are really strong. Two big plumpers orse, Daddy plumpers plumpers good or baby plumpers Plumper's good. That was from Chauncey Yonders from the I figured out how to access to the discord thanks to producer Yonder. I punched it up a little bit. I added for Staddy plumpers. I took some liberties with Steddy plumpers.
Speaker 3: That was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thanks, thank you to Chauncey. I was laughing during the intro where I have no regard for the format of this program and never have never will. Yeah, but I have noticed that I have I've always honored the rule of not speaking during the intro.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I don't speak. It is weird. Yeah, it's almost ruptive that you don't speak. Yeah, yeah, I'm like, say something. He's chewing on the wires at the podcast studio. This one's spicy. You mean it's shocking you like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's yes, spice, spice. You know how your mom keeps the spices in the in the box down in the basement. You knows where we keep our spices.
Speaker 3: How are you doing, Blake, great to have you back. How are your plumpers.
Speaker 2: Plumpers is your word for your thighs, just y, In case it wasn't clear to people what I meant by philly above the knees steaks, Yeah.
Speaker 3: People got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could have thought s T a k e s, which would not have been incorrect. And they're high. Those steaks are high. These are rare in terms of how common they are on Earth. Yeah, but they're good.
Speaker 3: Are you? How am I? Yeah? I'm pretty good.
Speaker 1: Like these glasses that I'm wearing are horses ship so I broke my other glasses.
Speaker 3: I saw you post something right with shattered lenses on or something on your store.
Speaker 1: These are loaners that I'm wearing right now, So this is not.
Speaker 3: A loaners from where fucking Marty dealership.
Speaker 2: They kind of look like shooting range glasses, a little bit like you could be at the shooting range.
Speaker 3: You kind of look like that one C I shot that liked a guy from Ciicario from the Border scene who had the glasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, either way, probably gonna die.
Speaker 3: Uh he's in the sequel. He's an operator man, Yeah, is he? There's a sequel? Yeah? Two day of soldat Day Out of Soldado.
Speaker 2: I think I got a happy day lost Soldado, sold soldier the soldier man.
Speaker 3: That's what that means. I love. But yeah, you got Wait are they loaners? There's just like old glasses you had from previously that you just don't like. And I can't wrap my head around the idea that there would be loaner glasses. That's one ones to your neighbor and we're like, hey, do you have any glasses? I started banging on the door like there was a fire. You got any extras?
Speaker 1: No, I don't have backup glasses, which in therapy I found out is my mom's fault. So I had to ask for backup or they took the lenses of the old ones and somehow put them in these, which are Champion brand.
Speaker 3: Really, it's pretty cool with the kids these days.
Speaker 1: Champion Big it's an eyes od brand glasses. Well that would actually make more sense than like Champion A Russell athletic glasses.
Speaker 3: But so many companies just now just like license their logo to be like, yeah, put on glasses, man, who gives a I'll take it?
Speaker 1: Wasn't I feel fit? I feel like they're also made You can't see this but they're made of a gray fabric. They're made fabric.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And did your last glasses break from hearing a note that was too high? I have to assume, or did that was something that was too sexy?
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: So I saw something that was so sexy and they fogged up and then and the sexy this was of course at the opera where I go fucking constantly. And then she hit a note and they broke. Yeah, and someone had a little champagne breaking time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's becoming more of a problem than it is an enjoy and enjoy experience.
Speaker 3: And why won't these politicians talk about that? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Tim Walls. What's he doing? He's missing.
Speaker 3: Anywhere? He's missing?
Speaker 2: All right, Blake, we're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. Take your time, as long as you just walked off camera. We're going to tell the listeners a couple of things. We're talking about out we're talking about you know, we talked on yesterday's Trending episode about the DNC and you know, there's a lot of a lot of energy going on there. The Obamas were there at the same time, Trump seems so sleepy, so sleepy, He's leapy, He's so sleepy.
Speaker 3: It does feel like like, uh, he's like energetically, this feels like giving up the way you're speaking. But it's very early. I think he just made it.
Speaker 2: It's very early, and I think his meds are off.
Speaker 3: I think his script just needs to get refilled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he probably has all the So I think I noticed that during his administration that like he will have his run of like two weeks where he's just amped right, and then he'll he'll like kind of drop out of view for a little bit, but sometimes he has to be in view and so sleepy. So we'll talk about that. We'll talk about Kamala Harris's economic policy, so we'll talk about that, all of that plenty more. But first, Blake Wexler, we do like to get to know you a little bit better by asking what's something from your search history that's revealing about who you are.
Speaker 1: I looked at a broken glasses frames titanium fixed. So we already waded our way into these waters. But the glasses in question that that we're leading today's stories with of mine that broke where I had titanium glasses, which I was convinced was a strong metal, And then they snapped at the bridge of the nose because I think I was cleaning them too hard.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, you're really getting in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was cleaning them like a sexually frustrated person clean the glasses, and uh, yeah, they snapped, so nearly those aren't go ahead, wait they You had.
Speaker 3: Glasses that were made of the same material as Lieutenant Dan's magic legs, titanium alloy, same thing they use on the Space Shuttle.
Speaker 1: And Dan is a friend and yeah, and recommended, and I won't trust him exactly.
Speaker 3: We were both swimming, just lost in the sea, and we came upon each other and the amount that we had in common was six hours of conversation. There's no like warranty on that, like they weren't. There was no like rage a indestructible glasses warranty or anything on that. Like for telling you Titan him, you'd think that, like they're somewhat indestructible.
Speaker 1: You'd also think that I would look into it, but I didn't, so I instead just got mad and yeah, sure they're hard to fix, apparently, where you can't just solder them together, like, you need a special tool.
Speaker 3: So I've been.
Speaker 2: Do you have a soldering tool, a soldering iron?
Speaker 1: I was rifling. I usually keep one in my pillow case.
Speaker 3: Next time you keep it plugged in. It's real hot, real hot.
Speaker 1: It takes a second, like I need to hear you're the person break in and then charge charge around.
Speaker 3: One moment, one moment, one moment. Be right with you? Burning hair? Yeah, yeah, it's mine. Hey, man, you should really, you should really get that checked out. Dude, I think that's like a third degree burn. No, it's fine, it's fine. To give me a second, give me second, we'll do battle. We'll do battle on a second. So you were robbing me, were you saying? Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I'm actually pretty worried about your neck?
Speaker 1: Man, No, no, no, it's fine, it's fine. Well, it's fine.
Speaker 3: My sister in law works at a burn center here. I'm just gonna leave her number, have a good night.
Speaker 1: Don't you want to take something? But not too far because it's plugged in.
Speaker 2: It's a short cord, yea very short cord, like a hot blue gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sitting on the floor, but yeah, it's it's difficult. But I was able to find someone to uh to ship them off and fix them. And they gave me these these clunkers that I'm wearing these, Yeah, these plunkers on my face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you thought about rexpecs or like an athletic goggle, that might you know, take a licking keep on taking, oh rambus style.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love when you talk like that? Can I say that?
Speaker 1: First of all, I love when you rhyme, and then also I don't I have thought about wearing because I also wear my glasses when I work out, Like if I go on a bike ride with my plumps, I will just wear glasses instead of getting those like you know, those cycling fucking shade you know what I mean, like those shields on your face like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, big glasses Like yeah, we all see people wearing when they're in those like onesie biking spandex outfits, and admire those people and are like, man.
Speaker 1: Cool, Yeah you don't frown like it's so fun. I've never frowned, Yeah, looking at someone round one like.
Speaker 2: A face like I just tasted something really bitter and then spit on the ground involuntarily, yeah.
Speaker 1: Or down my own shirt, like in my shirt, so my spit shirt but yet so no, I haven't committed to that yet, but I'm not above it. Like I've started thinking about all the things I could put prescription lenses in, And I wonder if anyone's gotten a prescription windshield. Wow, is that a joke that was done in the eighties? I feel like it might have been, but it did just make me laugh.
Speaker 3: No, I like the whole car out of the glasses. Yes, make it impossible for anyone to drive, except that would ex And also like does that like would the sun come through the windshield and then set your car on fire? Because like they're like lens, big proper lenses.
Speaker 1: We got to replace this plether in these puther seats because they are catching the body.
Speaker 3: The windshield is all one big prescription lens, but it's focusing the like light of the sun in the most dangerous ways inside the car. Shirt burned on the shoulder. I shouldn't be driving at sunset, but uh yeah, the carjacker immediately crashes into a tree and then catches fire, not from the engine exploding, but just from the sun through the windshield.
Speaker 2: That we'll say, I'm just if you're looking to create a signature look, which I know you always are. Always Like I remember every NBA player I ever saw wearing Rex, you know, like like Rambas didn't do ship. He was not a good player, like there were there were there, but because he had those rexpecs on, you know, yeah, Kareem you know Ladder day Kareem. Of course, Grant was like his whole thing. I don't know if i'd remember him necessarily if.
Speaker 3: I think that is true.
Speaker 2: But no, well I feel like didn't wear them, right, he wouldn't. Yeah, he he was terrible at basketball because of it.
Speaker 1: He couldn't ship out there blind as a bat. No, Harvey was rocking him.
Speaker 3: Too, he was all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, are there there are pictures of him rocking, but there are a lot of him not rocking it. So he got the correct advice surgery.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying like if somebody was just like that was their thing, they always had respects on, I feel like I would, they would be unforgettable.
Speaker 3: In my mind. I just love Harvey. Grant wouldn't wear glasses because his brother Horace did, and he doesn't look like him. He's like everyone remember I'm old by two minutes. Yeah, why should I have to wear the glasses. Argy, you should wear the glass because you have We both have the same condition. You're not even facing me right now. It's only seeing. It's just vision cant as a professional basketball player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is always so wild one Like there, I think there's a London skyscraper that like melted a couple.
Speaker 3: Of cars with just the reflection of the sun. Krikey. I think that's a criky good.
Speaker 2: I just and I was just setting up Lake for his incredible London impression of somebody from London.
Speaker 1: So did you know actually the London I has an astigmatism.
Speaker 3: Sorry, he's done it. He's done, folks, has done it. He's done and done it. All right now we have to move on, have you guys? No, No, we don't. Have you ever there's a bug in here? God?
Speaker 1: What am I not doing?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: But have you ever done a mad bgan? A bug a bug.
Speaker 3: In my house? Yeah? You said there's a bogan here? Yeah? Is that how you're pronouncing here?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done a mad boosties where you ranked the twins or the brothers in the NBA? Like, no, I guess how many twins the league kept us.
Speaker 3: From doing that? Actually, the Lozez, the Grants. I feel like that's it.
Speaker 2: Do we ever have a pair of identical twins who are like on the same team at the same time, like kind of taking advantage of that of that connection. Are the Morris brothers twins Marquis.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes they are.
Speaker 1: The Morrises are twins. Yeah, the Lopezes. We were on Stanford together, I remember, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh and the Morrises were on Kansas together too. Anyway, anyways, there's something great answered it?
Speaker 3: What what's something he thinks underrated? Then?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're gonna just come out and ask it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, Wait, the Martian brothers played together on Charlotte at the same time. It looks like Caleb and Cody.
Speaker 2: And who can forget when they were just you know, tearing.
Speaker 3: Up the courts. Well, hey, now now on the Sixers, right, I know, I'm very excited Caleb.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Sorry, sorry, who of our off season acquisitions are you most excited about?
Speaker 3: Blake? We're going to turn this into Masties.
Speaker 1: I would say the resigning of sixty one year old Kyle Lowry, who doesn't play a position where agility or speed is necessary going to be the move that takes us within four games of winning a first round place.
Speaker 2: He's he's so old that it's no longer about his athleticism. His eyesight is also failing, and like his balance, his eyesight, and I can't see. I can't see three feet in front of him. What is something, Blake? Do you think's underrated?
Speaker 1: Making nachos at home is an underrated thing? Because okay, I think, yeah, so I believe ordering them nacho delivery is insane. Like I think we can agree that, yeah, insane, that's absolute foolishness.
Speaker 3: Your home.
Speaker 1: Now, there was a place that we would order a nacho kit from where the ingredients would come separately, which was kind of cool so it wouldn't mush up. But still you might as well just have the increase, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like it was being marked up in a way that it's, yeah, a little.
Speaker 1: Five dollars for this little cup, I can get a can for two. It's like, yeah, I also order pieces of an inhaler for one time every time I need to use.
Speaker 3: Yourself.
Speaker 2: There are some times during the pandemic when like we would order food and they'd be like, all right, here are the ingredients, and like it's up to you to kind of put it together. And I just felt humiliated.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the best of the subway was selling their ship like their stock. You know, you can buy a whole bag of tuna fish and I'm like, yeah, yeah, that's what I like. Open up the open up those fucking cupboards and is it measured out before they put it in a bag?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Loose? Loose if you know the guy you get hooked up do they could be a heavy one.
Speaker 2: But what.
Speaker 3: Your what's your home? Your home recipe?
Speaker 1: So we'll go chips and then well y, and then we bake them twice, put them in the oven, pull it out, put it back in m h. No chips obviously the cheat we'll had a little crema on there, yeah klama, and then the key will put like whatever, treeso whatever on it and then add extra stuff afterwards so you can't bake it.
Speaker 3: We'll put some saucea on it, but you can't do that for the whole.
Speaker 1: Duration of melting cheese, you know what I mean? Y, yeah, A little bit of sour cream some.
Speaker 3: What else will we put on? Krama and sour cream.
Speaker 1: We'll do one or the other. We'll do prefer like a thick a thick dairy.
Speaker 2: We don't want you to feel judged here, but that's fucking disgusting.
Speaker 1: We don't want you to feel judged. But you're giving yourself an allergy, like you train your body, like.
Speaker 3: You're buying like the Kashi gay brand, like grandma, they watch your mouth.
Speaker 1: But yeah no I will, yeah we will, yeah for sure, and no, but we like to mix that up and and then just like the other stuff that you put on there and but yeah, no real deviation. But it's like you ever made nachos at home?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you poker games.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna put me on the spot, you know, the frosted flakes on the on the side, an entire bag of sand on sand bags of sand bold like yeah, a root vegetable unwashed and dirt dirted vegetable.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, great, great.
Speaker 1: But yeah no, it's it's also you can make as much as you want, is the fun part, So like you can eat until you're sick, where you know it's a limited serving size. I think, and this is an important question.
Speaker 3: Are you a fan of just a canned cheese like you know, high school football game style m versus like melting the.
Speaker 1: Ship on nots, but on like cheese, steaks, seal, beat it, you know. So it's it's not an aversion to the fact that it's not like but you prefer yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, it's it's not a food recognized by nature or the laws of nature.
Speaker 3: But I will yeah half we eat it. You can put that all over your skin and like go into the sea and not get a sunburn. It's really good. That's your regimen. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. What is Blake something he thinks overrated?
Speaker 1: Overrated? Hardcover books? Now I can't read.
Speaker 3: So in jail. No, it's preface, I can't.
Speaker 1: But it's it's the material, No, I think like hardcover books often are more expensive if you're buying a physical book than obviously a paperback, and they are more difficult to the space in which they take up.
Speaker 3: Questions they take up yea and the right sentence from which within you emerge Yes.
Speaker 1: The space in which they take up henceforth is this part is this part.
Speaker 3: Of your operated was written by Kam Layers. The space in which they take up and.
Speaker 1: The space in which they take up she's on the discord. And but yeah, they especially they're hard to travel with too. Where when you're packing a hardcover book, it's a lot more difficult to pack than like a I'm just called it a soft shell book than all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got the books, and when's a soft shell come out? This is the hard shells expense. Yeah, you put a bim on again. I can't read. I don't know what these things are for. Where's the meat taste terrible when I dip it in the butter?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: I can kind of agree with that?
Speaker 2: Like, they they're basically like our cover books are for the bookshelf, right, that's the main reason they're there. They look good on a bookshelf. But they are at pain in the ass for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you. And they're sharp, the corners are sharp. You could kill yourself on one.
Speaker 3: Of those books. You could, Yes, I could.
Speaker 1: I've fallen all running and I I grew up in a home where you weren't allowed to run holding a hardcover book cover book, And that's why I'm still alive.
Speaker 3: That was a rule that applied only to you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we would do the running like you know how the sports teams do running up the mascots. You know, we would do that but with children in the neighborhood and hardcover books, and I was never.
Speaker 3: Yeah, explains a lot, explains a lot.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back. And we're back, and we are and this is gonna surprise I think everybody who's listened to a Blake wex Layer episode before. We are way behind the schedule. Yeah, yea. So Trump is sleepy. Yeah, RFK is gonna drop out, and uh, her economic plans being panned by like mainstream media and uh people hate public spice left the Blake Man, thanks so much for joining us. That was where go wrong? Where one around the time of the glasses becoming the windshield? I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, but we got through it. We got minutes ago, about thirty seconds ago. Yeah, and then young men didn't we We really did, all right? Barely seems so so sleepy? Yeah, holy shit.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people are like, how's the DNC gonna feel like? Are they going to be able to sustain the vibes as we talked about yesterday's trending, The vibes feel sustained thus far. And we're recording this the day after the Little John State roll call and the Obama's just making fun of Donald Trump in a way that went over big with I think a lot of people.
Speaker 3: And we're also recording it the day after.
Speaker 2: And this is also something that everybody similarly iconic. So he gave a speech in the dog Whistle White Supremacy Michigan Town Howell, Michigan, where he seemed to be sleep like, about to fall asleep the whole time. Just one of the sleepiest speeches I've ever seen him or anyone give.
Speaker 3: If you are driving, I would pull over, yes, because you will fucking die of boredom listening to this. Here's here's a part of the very sleepy, sedated Trump have.
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 7: They just have it out for the police.
Speaker 8: Nobody knows why. I don't know understand why.
Speaker 7: From a common sense I like to say the Republican Party is now the party of common sense. Conservative, Yeah, I guess conservative, it doesn't matter. It's the party of common sense. We want to have borders, we want to have strong police protection. We want a military they can protect us. We want great schools, school.
Speaker 3: Right, because we don't have a military that we're yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, this is talking shit about people in the military so far. The room tone is deafening. That basically he was basically in a police garage giving the speech with like two of the most bored cops behind him who were like trying to stay awake hearing this. And cops are like bored for a living, Like they love to be bored. They like to a peer board, they like to just like sit around in the car and b board. It's how we get into a lot of trouble in this country in the first place, is just bored cops. He's just like it's the speak. He's speaking in a.
Speaker 2: Tone that you generally only hear when you're in bed with someone, when you're both like slipping off to sleep, you know, right where It's like like sometimes I or my wife will say very weird things, like I think I once was talking about people coming in through the windows at one point, and she's like.
Speaker 3: What the fuck are you talking about that? Because yous right, ampariis But then Trump kind of like, I just want to read this part this is from his speech and unless we I don't think we have this queue off.
Speaker 2: But women want to have safety, they want to have a strong military, they want to have a strong police force. They want to be in the house and they want to be safe. They don't want to have people pouring in their doors and you can't do anything about it. Right, that's I hope too much energy you're giving to it. But from that too, I hope they like my personality. I have a nice personality, But to me, it wouldn't be very important the personality.
Speaker 3: They want to be safe. Oh okay, what huh did you? Then he started talking about the border wall. This is this part about the border wall is also wild or he's just trying to get ahead of that of high technology in it.
Speaker 7: Thousand pounds concrete inside and then rebar. Oh, my technology, wires and things for tech, high technology.
Speaker 3: It was just there was wires and things in it for high technology. Yeah, the relation of.
Speaker 8: The water patrol. I wanted actually concrete plank.
Speaker 7: I would have a job with pre cast. You haven't.
Speaker 3: I wanted long span plank, long span. Yeah, it was. It was really rough. It's because long span. It's called long sp like he's doing. He's doing is like I'm in construction things like you never heard of it. It's called long span construction. Pre cast. Your eyes out of it.
Speaker 2: It really feels like there's someone off stage being like straight stretch, yeah, keep going, like he's just like trying to well, he was.
Speaker 3: Reading off paper too, like he just had a stack of papers. He was just shuffling through. It was really again, super low energy and it's wild though when you juxtaposed that with like basically the Democrats had two arenas filled between the United Center in Chicago and five Serve in Wisconsin because there was a Harris Walls rally in Wisconsin, and like they were both fucking packed out. And this guy's like nodding off at a police garage where even like the cops who love him are like, dude, what the fuck, bro, I'm about to leave and I have to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was watching. I think we might talk about it in a few minutes. But like that THEO Vaughn or at the beginning of it, like that he went on THEO Vaughn's podcast, And I don't I never watch, and I think a lot of people might be like me in that I only see Trump speak in at the longest a minute fifteen clip on Twitter. Because if you know, you can't watch more than that, or you're like you'll you'll kill yourself but like I will, I've never seen him really do a whole I've never seen him do a whole speech really, and that since he's been president and thank you. And I started watching because I'm like, oh, he was on a comedians podcast. I'll watch some of like see how the comedian interviewed a president, Like I always find that interesting. Yeah, And I watched the first ten minutes of it and then I shut it off. But like he was so tired even in that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unconsciously theo van starts talking about coke because Trump seemed so tired, and he's like, you need I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To help you out here, man, Like yeah, before we play that clip, I just want to play like how Newsmax and also Fox News fucking gave up on this speech because they're like, yo, dude, we can't eat, like we need to help bad look bad, look bad, look bad, like hit the budging. This is just like again, a nice little bit of meandering into like okay, so that's that fucking guy talking and he's good.
Speaker 8: This is what's going on with the judges in New York. Nobody can.
Speaker 4: Every time you play this, I can't believe how she's sleepy here.
Speaker 3: All right, you're listening to former President Donald Trump speaking alive in Howell, Michigan, specifically about liberal policies and how they have destroyed major cities across the United States. It's funny how each time these people are cut away they have to try and summarize what they've been hearing because it's like so meandering, like and that was obviously talking about how like the communists are going to destroy like our earth. Thank you so much. This is the Fox News one.
Speaker 7: They shooting arrest people for saying the election was rigged, but they like that. They go they go after guys like me, but they don't go after people that kill people. It's a shame what's happened in our country.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna turn it around.
Speaker 7: We're gonna win big, and we're gonna turn it around.
Speaker 8: Well we turn it around fast.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh huh, thank you. Coffee on yourself.
Speaker 5: Speak in how Michigan this afternoon, and clearly the focus is law, law enforcement, his respect for law enforcement. He was standing there with several members of the police.
Speaker 3: Just describing it. Respect for law enforcement, respect for police. SUV's clearly a very coherent strategy here. Yes, yes, yes, yeah, okay, thanks, or wheel drive police vehicles. Yeah, you gotta have on Star because something you can have a car accident and on Star will be Hey, this is on stardent. Cop cars get stolen, you gotta find the cop cars. You got to use the low check.
Speaker 2: There is one park where he turns and he says to the cops behind him, do you promise he'll never be woke?
Speaker 3: I don't see a lot of books. There's not a lot of wookness. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Do you think he like part of his brain is realizing everyone's like falling asleep, and like he's equating that because it's such a cell phone to be like, yeah, I'm anti wokeness, and you won't be woke right to somebody who's like biting their cheek trying to stay awake while you're talking.
Speaker 3: If anything, you want them to be woke because they are sleeping right now and you don't want that. But I guess in the literal sense, but yeah, there's eight cops tasing themselves, you know, like just to stay awake. Yeah, like in the balls they're like I'm still still meaning fuck, but that THEO von clip is wild because like again we've heard like yeah, like Trump is like afraid of street drugs but fine with like prescription drugs and like this weird show and tell over, like doing cocaine is so strange because like you have people talking about like other presidential campaigns, like here's the policies that are happening.
Speaker 9: He's like, so coke is like good or bad? And feeling no, I would just do cocaine. That was really yeah, so not just yeah, it was that's down and dirty. Yeah, and this is yeah, I mean it was yeah, but you don't anymore. Now I don't do it anymore, man, And I'm not doing is it too much? Too much to some of the stuff started to get a real rattle in it too. I don't know where we were what he's talking about. It started to make me feel like I was a mechanic or so.
Speaker 8: The thing you go back to then is alcohol for the most part.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, but well what I want probably is cocaine. But I know that if I have a drink then it'll give me. It'll like be like, Okay, well I had a drink, then I can do this.
Speaker 8: Is cocaine a stronger?
Speaker 3: Oh yep, it's like he's almost like, should I try it like this?
Speaker 1: We're watching him like, yeah, getting groomed by theo van is no longer working.
Speaker 8: So your way up with cocaine more than anything else you can think of.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll turn you into a damn owl, homie. You know what I'm saying. It'll you'll be You'll be out on your own porch. You know, you'll you'll be your own street lamp. You're freaking And is.
Speaker 8: That a good feeling? While it's a more miserable feeling.
Speaker 6: But you do it anyway, just like the how you're saying with the scotch.
Speaker 3: So wow, what they're talking about over there? So it's good. Oh they're cutting it with cocaine. A good feeling, got a rattle in it. Made me feel like a damn mechanic. You don't want to be an owl or a street lamp. No, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Used to do this bit of like the guy who wants to ask who's trying to get coke and like he's so obvious about it, but the other person like isn't picking up. He goes, hey, do you have any And the guy's like what and he goes, oh, do you have any you and the guys like, I don't understand. He goes do anything though, And the guy's like, I don't know what do you any I got? And he goes, oh, do I have any cocaine? He goes, you do coke?
Speaker 3: All right, well, I guess I could try it that.
Speaker 1: Her interview ended with Donald Trump doing cocaine, right, no, yea, hey, can you put it on this bag.
Speaker 3: Mister president?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It really feels like that's where it's headed because he needed to wake the fuck up or or not. Maybe they just like kind of let him drift off to sleep and.
Speaker 3: We yeah, this is the end.
Speaker 2: Probably not, though, Let's take a quick break. We'll take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about some other stuff. We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back, And I wanted to talk about that.
Speaker 2: So Kamala revealed her her economic policy in a speech last week, and she connected the record high inflation that we were seeing for the past few years to the fact that corporations we're seeing record high profits and okay, exactly that is exactly how the mainstream media and the economists, including like Obama's former economics advisor, went on CNN and was like yeah, literally, like okay, Stalin, what the fuck are you talking about? This is crazy? This has failed, Like she wants to turn us into Venezuela.
Speaker 3: What it like this?
Speaker 2: This is impossible, like it it's so wild. Like the stories have poured forth. They're like the Washington Post issued a kind of opinion piece that got a lot of attention that was basically like you know, said it was very disappointing, said that she's resorting to populist gimmicks with her plan, and then they said, even adjusted for the pandering standards of campaign economics, however, Miss Harris's speech Friday ranks as a disappointment. And I read that piece, It's like it doesn't really go into detail why they don't think corporations raising prices and getting record profits is related to inflation in any way. They're just they kind of just dismiss it. So I went around from piece to piece to try to find them debunking like this idea and just being like so like La Times had a opinion piece Colin Kamala Harris wants to tackle corporate price gouging. Here's what she is missing, okay, which is what that is from a former editor at the National Review.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: He basically just smirks and says, like, sure there was some greed, but we all know it's not the real cause, it's just populous politics that she's saying that CNN did the thing that I was hoping somebody would do where they would because I just I just want an explanation.
Speaker 3: I'm not an economist. I don't know shit, Like I know that.
Speaker 2: Every time I've been like, it's so weird that they have these record profits and they're the ones driving inflation, and yet every economist is like, those two things are completely un related, and shut the fuck up and stop bringing that up.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the CNN article acknowledges some corporate creed, but it debunks the connection by finding isolated examples of companies having higher profits when inflation wasn't high. This is literally their argument, they say, Take for instance, Pepsi Co. Last year, the company reported earning a very solid nine point one billion in profit. That's two billion more than what it made in twenty twenty, but it's still below the twelve point five billion profit it earned in twenty eighteen, when prices were rising at an annual pace below three percent. Similarly, Kroger, one of the nation's largest supermarket chains, earned a bigger profit in twenty eighteen compared to twenty twenty three. So, just to summarize what that argument is, their argument is that greed can't be the cause of inflation because these two companies had isolated good years when national inflation was not high.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: They're they're taking the argument that, like, inflation is connected to companies just kind of raising prices when they realized that they could, because there's this national narrative about supply chain issues, and they're taking that and saying that can't be true because these companies had successful years.
Speaker 3: Not during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Like it suggests that we're arguing that raising prices that cause inflation is the only way for a company to be successful, right, yeah, yeah, it's it's so anecdotal, it doesn't like logically, it doesn't even coke here, Like the whole reason we're asking you to knock it off is because you don't need to bleed people dry to be successful, Like, yeah, we know that you can have success without arbitrarily raising prices.
Speaker 3: Well, but it's also wild too, like to be like, oh, this is communism, Like fucking Donald Trump even put an executive order out to put price protections on certain things at the onset of the pandemic, and like many other states have like very broad bills about price gouging. So to act suddenly that like this is like some extreme take is just fucking odd, but also makes sense when a lot of these companies are also like publicly traded that are like that own the news companies and things like that. But every like analysis that's done, like the Economic Policy Institute like made it clear, like it's corporate profits, not increased costs for labor or inputs, drove the majority of inflation. Like that's just that's the conclusion that was made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would think it was like a fringe Marxist theory that based on like how these people are.
Speaker 3: Result Yeah, well, and like and I think it's also about consolidation, right, because you have certain industries where it's like fucking three companies own sixty percent of the market, and when you have that kind of market consolidation, you have the ability to raise prices at will. So like again, even the House Subcommittee on Economic and Consumer Policy said like they were showing some corporations quote, were able to use their market power to raise prices far above any increases in their underlying costs attributable to existing inflation. Economists at the University of Massachusetts put out in a journal article that said US COVID nineteen inflation is predominantly a seller's inflation that derives from microeconomic origins, namely the ability of firms with market power to hike prices. And they found also corporate profits accounted for more than fifty percent of food price increases, whereas they accounted for only eleven percent of increases in the four decades prior. Like it's I don't like, I'm still failing to understand. I think it was easy to do that at the beginning because of the supply chain issue. But then even looking at the shipping industry, they're making profits like they've never fucking seen before. They're like, yeah, man, because we are tech, we're a big part of the supply chain, but we're out now making profits that are like eye watering that we had never seen before. Ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll charge as much as they possibly think they can get away with charging, which I mean, I guess that is economics, but it's also like it's not natural, and like when you look at what these people are saying, like CEOs are saying on their earnings call, Like Procter and Gamble's chief financial officer bragged during a twenty twenty three earnings call that even though the company's input costs to make diapers had decreased, they were still keeping consumer prices high, and they were making a ton of money off of that, like record profits. Kroger supermarket chain executive said, quote, a little bit of inflation is always good for our business. Like they're said, they're bragging about it, like they tell you exactly what they're doing, but then when you point out that that's what they're doing, they're like, well, no, you're being unrealistic.
Speaker 3: Well because yeah, again, it's like any any fucking threat to the status quo is like met with this kind of fucking energy. Like even when you have someone like Calm L. Harris, who is doing a lot to uphold the status quo in most places, like this one part, like what the fuck? And then like your point that guy Jason Furman who used to work for like Obama, Yeah, he like he had like he's been posting all kinds of fucking stupid stuff like throughout the year. Like he said, he's like, oh man, there's this one quote from Brian Albreck. Quote blaming inflation or anti competitive behavior or greed is like blaming plane crashes on gravity. Oh, chef's kiss. We love that. And this guy works for like the Peterson Institute for International Economics, and this is a group whose funding comes from places like Amazon, Chevron, Toyota, Pepsi Shell and like they're there to put out these sort of analyzes that are just sort of like, mom, man, you know, it's like it's just got of these like intangibles. It's all good.
Speaker 4: Just that.
Speaker 2: Back to that CNN article, because so they come off that argument that it can't be inflation because these companies had successful years, not in the time period we're talking about, and they say so Harris's claim just doesn't quite hold up on the whole, though, there are some recent examples where charging consumers more has fed higher corporate profits.
Speaker 3: First of all, there's like so many, but.
Speaker 2: They're like Calmaine Foods, the largest egg producer in the US, saw its revenue double and profit search seven hundred and eighteen percent in the first quarter of last year because of sharply higher egg prices. Like so they keep being like, we'll give you that, We'll give you this one example of a thing like that.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember eggs being way more expensive last year, and the thing the reason they were more expensive is because this company wanted to double profit.
Speaker 3: And that's what happened.
Speaker 2: Like that, those are those are the two things that we know that makes that they have like a thing that makes sense over here, and then they just hand wave it away by being like, yeah, but economics like that. You know, we had an economist over here saying that's just how things are going to operate.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean even like Star Kissed Tuna, like they had to settle a class action lawsuit for like two hundred million because consumers are like, dude, I like alleging they were fixing can tuna prices and they're like, ah, yeah, all right, well sorry about that. Like it's so many times when people are like raising the alarm about it, they're not like fighting it in court. They're like yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, we'll agree to okay, that's yeah, all right, you guys.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about anti competitive behavior. It's not like the thing that you know, the Obama economics guy is like, well, yeah, greeed is like the whole thing that drives market economies. It's like, yeah, but there's because of all the consolidation and the deregulation, and because like companies are engaging in anti competitive behavior that is not part of Like it's a thing that you were supposed to be against if you're like, really, capitalism will solve everything thing, but they they just don't give a fuck, they're not interested in solving that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like again, because this is you know, like this is where the media's responsibility comes in. When as a consumer, when you hear inflation inflation, inflation inflation, and that's being presented as the norm, you're gonna do very that's just like the accepted reality you're in as a consumer. So then when you go to the store and you're like, what the why is this bread so fucking expensive, You're like, oh, that's right, inflation, supply chain whatever. That's just like the you know, propaganda intellectual cover for these companies to just raise the prices under the guise of like serving us the consumer. The logic of it's just out of control inflation. It's nothing you can do. Don't look at how much money is being made really on all of this.
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh, the inflation hasn't touched wages, you know, so it's like, okay, everything's increasing, and it's like just inflation, Like why aren't why isn't my pay being inflor fairly?
Speaker 3: That means prices will go up. It's like, well, you haven't done that, and the prices are and the prices are going and your profits are all going up and make it make sense. And they're like, shut up, fucking yeah, yes, because it's what they call it in the New York Post.
Speaker 2: The media is, you know, the media, and a lot of the government is corporate owned, and so it is working on behalf of corporations, and so the only messaging we get is messaging that feels like it is it might as well be like written by and for corporations and right, so, like, the big picture of what happened in the economy during the pandemic was that every day people were suffering while massive companies and you know, the stock market we're doing great, like everyone. Economists kept predicting a massive recession or depression that never came because corporations managed to isolate themselves from it, and the way they did that, at least partially, was just put downward pressure on people. And people have no voice in America, you know, they don't have like a media outlet that is focused on like telling the stories for them that is free of like corporate influence.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, or so yeah, it's independent media that like requires like listener funding and things like that. But yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just uh, it's just like industry after industry. You look and it's like it's just right there in front of you. Like remember how expensive fucking rental cars were during at that time, and people were like, what the fuck is going on? So three firms control fifty percent of the rental car market, right, Yeah, So between twenty nineteen and twenty twenty one, Hertz and Avis, they had a profit increase of five hundred and ninety seven percent. They went from two hundred and forty four million to one point sixty seven billion, right and then but if you look at all their like their financials, their expenses went down during that time. So it's purely just because.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to operations supposed to be inflation is supposed to be their expenses go up, they have to raise prices.
Speaker 3: That's not what's happening here, no, exactly, So and I think that's what's like really weird too, is like in the like in this analysis of what is even proposing, it's like you completely ignore how this is like a thing even Republicans have fought for, like in the past, Like price gouging is like it's a real thing that has to be reckoned with. But I think because that does that's like been the big golden goose for a lot of these publicly traded companies to like make the line just go fucking hockey stick up. Yeah, it's yeah, they don't want they don't want any more attention on it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing that like they acknowledge about, they're like, yeah, and then people got these you know, stimulus checks or you know, relief checks, and so we knew they had extra money. So yeah, the price went up, and it's like that's fucked up, like cool, which is that's economics, but that's a terrible way to It's like, yeah, we're gonna fucking shake you down for your extra lunch money.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you know? You guys, wait, did your grandma just die? She left you like one hundred bucks, right, yeah, yeah, give it here, give it here. Yeah, so the price is like one hundred and one dollars, but it's usually one. Well you got you got that extra hundred right yeah? Yeah, what's it? Just like with just like with like car subsidies too, It's like, if the government's going to offer people fifteen thousand dollars for like an ev or something like that, then guess what the price of EV's is just going to go up fifteen grand. That's just what they're They're like, well, they can absorb it. And I think that's one of the worries too with like talking about offering people twenty five thousand dollars for like first time home buying and things like what that will do to the market, because everyone's going to be like presume everyone can just raise the prices twenty five thousand dollars. But it's the market, man, it's the market of the market's always right, yeah, and we're free to fuck you over. I love the market when they give them market mild tax credit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the price on diapers, like they already raised the price on diapers and diapers are going to be like fucking yeah, the be waged out like cocaine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're already packed in bricks, so yeah, I mean yeah, it's just right there. People are just putting a fucking knife into the brick. They're like, oh yeah, that's cutting over the diaper. That's a Huggies nighttime. That's like twelve hours of leak protection right there with the blowout barrier. Yeah yeah, yeah, smoke in the blowout arerier. You find that useful? Oh yeah, man, because like there's like fucking laxative stuff cut in there. Man, you fucking snort that, bro, you farting all day, like fucking that. You're in a blot band or something. Blake.
Speaker 2: What a pleasure having you as always? Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: I've always said this, You two are my blowout barriers, and I couldn't appreciate it anymore. That's so we observe in a way that is unpaired. We don't let it shoot up your back. No no, And I can't say that about many people, but I can say it about you too. You can find me live stand up dates September twenty ninth at one eighteen North in suburban Philadelphia, Wayne, Pennsylvania. So that's my hometown and wow, yeah, so you'll see me in my hometown. I don't know what that's going to do to my act, but it is going to do something to it. So come to that the December fifth, I mean he William Comedy Club in Philadelphia, November one, the Hideout in Boston. So Blake lextor dot com you can get tickets there to all these shows.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah.
Speaker 1: At Blake Wexler social media, my special Blake Lestor Daddy long Legs is on YouTube. Watch our tube. Yeah, wow, it's the communists. You say, our gar tube, our tube, the tube that we share.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't trust it. Well, Blake, is there a work of media that you've been enjoying? Yes? A one CHRISTI two.
Speaker 1: And one two three four CHRISTI two at the Wopple House, I should say Wopple House. So people, I mean everyone follows him on here, I would imagine. But Christianamaguchi Man posted a photo of a fire chief and drug dealer in Key West from the seventies and the guy's name was bum Fartoh I saw that Christiamaguchi Ban wrote my favorite Star Wars character, Bumfarto, which baby laugh very hard. So that was the my tweet that I enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Miles, where can people find you? Is there a work of media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm me on Twitter, Instagram at Miles of Gray, and you can also find Jack and I on Miles and Jack on Mad Boosties talking about just you know, just transitioning out of the Olympics further into the regular season doing some common folk as fans, and also find me on the latest episode of Black People Love Paramore, where I talk about my love of rat beefs, and also on four to twenty Day Fiance. We'll have some new episodes up this week, so check that out. A tweet I like, there's someone tweeted this is from at Brandy Underscore Buck when it says for my friends not termally online or on TikTok. There is a man who spoofs JD fans constantly and here's the video. This is a dude with like eyeliner who kind of looks like this is him.
Speaker 10: I need yeah, yeah JD vance here. I wanted to pull over my f two fifty and just sit here and rep with you about some stuff and it's going on in the campaign.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've had a couple of campaign hiccups, but who hasn't. You know A reporter asked me a softball question and I got defensive. I'm not used to that kind of stuff. Also, I referred to grandmothers as postmanoposal females.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: People said that made me sound like some kind of replicant. But in my defense, that's how I see them.
Speaker 3: It's but that's how I see them. Yeah. Actually, that's right. Sam has been on this show before too. Yeah, Sam, Miles. It's it's wild just how much the eyeliner immediately made this guy look like Jdvace somebody an eyeliner. That's such a rareness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore. O'Brien. Uh, let's see here. What have I been enjoying?
Speaker 3: No, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, to those listening, I can't recommend Miles and Jack Moore. They're two great guys, So get all their content that you can that you can scoop up. Oh wow, go ahead, Jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: From me, they have my endorsement. So if you want to pay attention to them, you can thank you and you.
Speaker 3: Will have a cabinet position in our administration. We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Let's see Matt at Maddie b tweet sixty nine Nice tweeted tried watching this the Sopranos show you all talk about. First word I hear is woke. Turned it right off.
Speaker 3: You can find.
Speaker 2: Me on Twitter at Jack Underscore Brian. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeitgeist where the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website, dailyzeikeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnote No, we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy.
Speaker 3: Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy? I think they'll like this track from a sevenminole band from the seventies, Simon Day C Y M A d E. They're like kind of one of these bands that start melding like West African kind of style with more like rock, like obviously outside of like what Fella Kuti was doing with acrobef, but more just like kind of having this stylistic conversation between continents UH and their music super Chill and Vibe. This track is called one More and the band Somemondie see why m A and d E.
Speaker 2: All right, we will link off to that in the footnotes.
Speaker 3: The Daily is the production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio at Apple podcast or wherever you find your favorite shows. That is gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 3: Bye wa