Speaker 1: All right, this is the only one I approve of because it actually it makes Scary look like an ass to last, here we.
Speaker 2: Go the phone, Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran's phone tappened.
Speaker 3: All right, Terry's on the phone. And what you got going on today?
Speaker 4: Okay? Well, I have a really jealous boyfriend. He doesn't like it, but he knows that me and my girls go out and we went to this place Suba on Saturday, and I want you to say that you met me there and the two of us really hit it off or whatever. So you're calling him up basically to let him know you know that he and I are no longer and it's now it's you and me.
Speaker 5: Any special reason why you want us to do this?
Speaker 4: Because he's ridiculously jealous, and just to kind of throw that in his face, you.
Speaker 3: Know, hang out.
Speaker 5: We're gonna call him now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hello, Hey.
Speaker 5: Is this Jim Jim?
Speaker 4: Ay?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: Man? This is Willy Willy?
Speaker 4: Who will he do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: Listen do or d E w A R?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What can I do for you?
Speaker 3: Your girlfriend didn't have the heart to call you, so I figured I'd call for her. She met me at Suba over the weekend, and she gave me your cell phone number, and I bought our a couple of beers and things went really well between us.
Speaker 5: We have a lot in common.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so big deal. Congratulations. What do you want from me?
Speaker 5: I wanted to see her again, is what I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: You want to see you? Got some case pal?
Speaker 3: We hung out for like two hours. We're talking all about you.
Speaker 2: She was talking about me to you. What's your name? Willie? Yes, I'm gonna tell you this once. Okay, Willie, you go near her, you call her, you step anywhere close to her, and I'll run you in new circle. You understand me. I don't listen to you. You don't call me up and tell me what's going on with my girlfriend in my life.
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, I'm from his own park. Okay. I know some people too, really yeah? Really?
Speaker 2: All right? What do you want to do? You want to have our people meet now when I have a slit down lunch. Well, what do you want? I don't care who you know or what you think you know. You don't know me, you know what you know? I'll tell you what. I'm gonna find out who you are. Okay, I'll find out who you are. You come back, you call me up and you talk to me about my girlfriend like this. You have the balls to call me up and tell me my girlfriend's a piece of act.
Speaker 5: She wants her stuff back. By the way she wants.
Speaker 2: Her stuff back, I'll tell you what, willie. Why don't you come pick it up? Four? How's that?
Speaker 5: That sounds like a plan. Where do you live?
Speaker 4: Piece?
Speaker 2: What'd you find out from her? Where I live? I hear her big pal? Now come here and pick up her stuff. I'll give you a baseball bat. That's what I'll give you.
Speaker 3: I think I'll do that. I need some new action for the summer. She obviously is not in love with you anymore.
Speaker 2: Man, you want, you're gonna call me up and bust my balls like this?
Speaker 5: Or she wants to see about other people. I don't care. I don't mind sharing. Who do you think you are so we can't both see her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait, I think I know you. I think I know you?
Speaker 5: Who am I?
Speaker 2: You? Son of a bitch? You talking about your sad spirit? Cat? Aren't you? This is me one hundred, isn't it?
Speaker 5: This is a phone tap?
Speaker 2: Sh son of a bitch? You son of a bitch at do you think you're funny? You're the weasle You did that third station right right? I know you. You think you're really funny, and don't.
Speaker 4: You terry Jimmy, Hey, Jimmy, calm down.
Speaker 2: Are you here too? You're part of this, Jimmy, let me tell you something. I know who you work, you son of a bitch. I know who you work. I went to that concert with her last week, that Michelle Branston you put on yeah yeah, and you think it's funny. You call me give me a heart attack like this. I just carry you and I talk about this later. But you know what, you're a stumback. Hey, Jimmy, do you call me Jimmy Miller and you give me a thought attack in the middle of day because you think it's a joke. You play games with people's lives. Let me tell you something. I'm gonna come down and I'm gonna break your.
Speaker 3: Neck in all honesty, Jimmy, it was her idea. She actually emailed us. I'll read you the email.
Speaker 2: Are you're gonna blame my girlfriend? Now? You big man, Oh, you big, big funny radio guy. You're gonna blame my girlfriend.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna er it. Bro, We're not gonna air it.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna air anything, becase I'm gonna come down and want to mop the floor with you, you low life dude.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, she called us like seven times she wanted us to do this. I was at my studio and I was actually sitting here.
Speaker 2: Oh you're big, mister Innison. Now you're big mister Innison. Oh, I played games with lives. But hey, it's not my fault. Oh, I got no responsibility.
Speaker 3: Jimmy, he's Jimmy.
Speaker 4: It was my idea.
Speaker 2: Why you know, maybe maybe my girl Frid and I we're having real trouble. You know that.
Speaker 5: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I can only know the email that that she sent me, Okay that we received.
Speaker 2: I know. But you know what, maybe you should do a little homework. Maybe you should try and find out. Jimmy, right, you said.
Speaker 4: I think you're getting a little of hand over this.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, guys, guys, guys, guys, listen in all honesty and I swear and I'm being I'm talking to you from the heart.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: We we sit here.
Speaker 2: We want your chest, bro, Okay, I'm not your bro.
Speaker 5: I apologize. We're not going to air the hology. We won't know what. We want to send you guys to a concerting?
Speaker 2: Your concert? Was that supposed to make up to me?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But that's part of the that's part of the deal. I mean, this is listen, let me tell you something. This is Elvis's show, and we are all.
Speaker 2: To go give Elvis because I want to talk to someone with some authority, not a little bleezer like you. You know what if I were you, I find a nice little sales job someplace because you're not safe. Oh hey, we got an email. Hey shut up. I'm just you know, I'm just she's sending me an email. Bro, Hey, bro, you.
Speaker 4: Think I am so sorry about this?
Speaker 2: Your god, you're playing games with people in New York. There's millions of people here and you never know who you're dealing with.
Speaker 4: It was my idea because I think that you're just a little bit jealous, and I thought it might be a way to point it out to you.
Speaker 2: This is your way of pointing out to me that I'm jealous. By making me more jealous. Is wrong with you? What are you thinking? Hey? Hey, I don't think you can swim here? Let me throw you in a pool to see if I'm right. What the hell's the matter with you?
Speaker 5: Hello? Hello, this is Elvis. Who's this?
Speaker 4: This Harry Elvis. I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 5: He just went off, bro Hold on, secon what happened? Who are you?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 5: You guys are doing a phone tap?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's doing one of your stupid phone calls for me. And you know this little weasel. But this face into my life in the middle of the afternoon one day out of nowhere and start telling me sleeping with my girlfriend, telling me my relationship is over un down there and I want to kill him.
Speaker 5: Hold on, what's your name, Jimmy?
Speaker 4: He's jim I set this up. My name is Terry. I'm the one who set this up. I set the whole thing up. Like he's going off on scary. It's not scary, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm the one I want to know.
Speaker 2: It is scary. It is scary.
Speaker 5: Can you hold on one second?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, hold on one second.
Speaker 5: What has he said to you?
Speaker 6: He's made some serious threats, Like what did he say? He's saying that he's gonna white the floors of me, He's gonna rip my heart out of my chest. He's got a better of security. He was here for the Michelle Branch thing last week with his girlfriend, the two of them. He knows where the studios are, everything.
Speaker 5: He knows where we are. He was in here with you. All right, all right, hold on, hold hello hello. Yeah, I'm sorry about that. So Jimmy Scary says that you made some threats against him. Threat Yeah, what are.
Speaker 2: You gonna call your lawyer? Now it's gonna be too late.
Speaker 5: Did you make some physical threats against Scary?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, you know what all this? You take your best shot if you got it on tape. If you don't, I said nothing.
Speaker 5: Terry wanted to play a joke on you, and yes, and it was my idea.
Speaker 1: She sent us an email, so I mean no offense, but I mean she wants she instigated the whole thing. So if you want to be mad at someone, maybe you should be mad at Terry.
Speaker 2: So first of all, don't you start to to Elvis. Don't tell me who I should be mad at. But I don't think that this little weasel should be calling people up and playing games and going there. Some my fault. Maybe they called me feeled me, you know, what. No one takes any responsibility. He's gonna pay for what he does.
Speaker 5: He's gonna pay.
Speaker 2: Hell, I'm gonna tell you one thing, you better triple team him. Okay, what.
Speaker 5: Do you mean by that? What do you have that.
Speaker 2: Five hundred pound guys on him?
Speaker 5: Let's let's just calm down. Okay. I know that you don't mean any of this.
Speaker 4: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: He's just it's all talk.
Speaker 1: You don't think so, Jimmy, do me a favor. Repeat after me. Scary, you've been phone tapped, you scar, You've been, You've.
Speaker 5: Been, You've been been.
Speaker 1: This is not a whole Get Jimmy, Get Jimmy back all the line.
Speaker 5: Jimmy, is there anything you want to say too? Scary?
Speaker 2: I love you. I'm gonna come Skiddy.
Speaker 5: That's Terry and Jimmy. Everyone.
Speaker 4: Terry and Jimmy's just had the Elvis Durant phone tap