Speaker 1: Long time.
Speaker 2: I'm emotionally and physically drained. Everything has been happening and it's never ending, and it doesn't stop. Nothing bad, only good. But my brain can make a good thing bad. Oh my god, Wait, stop.
Speaker 1: Like replying to yourself like that, because you're not really saying anything.
Speaker 2: My brain can make a good thing go bad.
Speaker 1: Imagine how excited your brain would be if you read an actual good book.
Speaker 2: Hello, Infinite Jess, I ran I read fifty pages of infinite Jazz.
Speaker 1: No, you read fifty shades of Gray, not fifty pages of Infinite Jess.
Speaker 2: You're mixing the two U fifty shades of gray.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling that our core audience are the kind of like people who were in high school watching quickly shades of or reading fifty shades of gray. Like I did know that because I was reading all my fucking iPod touch in class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Twilight fifty shades of gray, Lolita, and it's giving Lalita.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we need to talk about something this weekend. I did something really amazing. I'm going to hit you in the back of the head. You already right at the top of your spinal cord, so that everything collapses at one.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hit my occipital lobes so I lose all function.
Speaker 1: Something really excited happened this whoa, something really exciting happened this weekend.
Speaker 2: We did something really exciting happened. Please don't hit me.
Speaker 1: But I broke a record this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, and you broke a crazy wreck sheet.
Speaker 1: If you can tell by my low energy, something off will happen.
Speaker 2: It's guys, it is the most insane thing. You're about to see a world record. Actually, like actually, I'm really notice it's giving like meth. Like that's what it's giving, Like, it's giving.
Speaker 1: METHI what I did, But I did something. I did cheat in this competition where it ended up?
Speaker 2: Wow, it's where.
Speaker 1: I ended up?
Speaker 2: What nineteen hours and twenty five minutes? She literally literally twenty hours? Round that up. That's twenty hours, babe. You had four and a half hour hours.
Speaker 1: I got good timing on there.
Speaker 2: You brushed your teeth and that's the only time you weren't looking at your phone.
Speaker 1: While I was awake. No, I was still looking at it. I had TikTok playing while I was flossing, and I would be flossing and then use my pink to keep.
Speaker 2: I literally do that when I'm brushing my teeth and I have like wet hands after I washed my face. It's like getting water all over my phone. But like the same TikTok is playing for three minutes and so I like go to swipe it and a drop of water hits my screen and like follows the person comments some crazy shit then like likes the video like it's insane.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're can I see your comment history? How often does that happen?
Speaker 2: And you see comment history?
Speaker 1: I actually can?
Speaker 2: How do you do that? Let's see what I have comment Wait?
Speaker 1: I actually want to go through mine too, because I sometimes will find random people.
Speaker 2: Wait, how do you do it?
Speaker 1: Wait? Here you go to like the activity center and then it says comment center.
Speaker 2: I'm on a screen record.
Speaker 1: But I'm just gonna screenshot of you because some of them are just like me being a sweet, like caring person, and I just like don't think it's necessary to like brag about that, So I'm gonna here.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my most recent one is I'm not a twink because someone called me an or any of my twink handler. No, I'm not a fucking twink. Bitch. Let's get one thing fucking Let's get one thing fucking twink. I'm not a twink. You know what I'm trying to go for. There, we can fix this out together. Let's get one thing straight. I'm no, no, no, no, let's get one thing straight.
Speaker 1: You're a twink.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no no no never never never, never never never.
Speaker 1: Let's get one thing twink.
Speaker 2: I'm ter, yes, there is, but I'm straight. I'm the first. Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Also, do I like can confirm this. He is a born again straight person. I haven't been so long straight again. So guys stops up with all the comments only I'm allowed to make them.
Speaker 2: My comments are bunk as fuck. Also, you make bad comments. Literally, it's just like love this aphex twin first. First, First, I've commented first three different times, like literally, look that's wrong with for four times. There's I clocked first four times and it's not. I'm never first, And it's mainly on like fan accounts videos.
Speaker 1: I said, okay, question question mark, question mark on this, and I said, okay, Like I love commenting stuff like that on random tiktoks of people I literally don't know. It's so fun somebody said I.
Speaker 2: Comment so much. Actually true, and I.
Speaker 1: Thought two days later, I said.
Speaker 2: No, I actually comment so much on shit, like actually literally you.
Speaker 1: Are all Okay.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I I never realized that.
Speaker 1: You the way you consume TikTok really scares me because you actually interact and you actually comment, You actually like everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a bomb, you were literally Ai. Yeah, and Kai made such a good point. I was like, when I use TikTok, I'm completely useless and I have no thoughts in my brain at all. And Kai said, well, people train thirty years of their lives to not have or thirty years of their life to not have thoughts, so maybe you're doing something right. And I was like, wait, literally it is like meditation.
Speaker 3: My theory is that drain or Drew's brain is as healthy as like the Dolly.
Speaker 2: Loma exactly, and I have like the similar ideals and values and people worship me in this very similar way. Mindfulness. Yeah, completely no thoughts, no thoughts, and like I kind of eat in that way. Girl, what the hell are you looking at?
Speaker 1: I'm just amazed at where the human brain can go.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We've been saying for.
Speaker 1: Self reassurance when they are in terrible danger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Drew, you're super delusional.
Speaker 2: But also know what I switch up when a girl talks about it. That's what you should serve, my queen. Oh my fucking d.
Speaker 1: But I was just thinking about how I've sat on this podcast and say that playing games and Fortnite is basically a form of meditation. So I really can't talk to you. Oh yeah, okay, Like, but your form of medicine is not fucking meditation. You're watching like some of the most brain wrought shit ever. I don't think TikTok.
Speaker 3: I don't think TikTok is the same commenting. I just know it's bubblegum pink. I see your comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go crazy in the comments.
Speaker 1: He goes crazy with the first first Please tell me where this is from?
Speaker 2: Is crazy vibes? Okay, So I wrote this down this morning because I literally have nothing else to talk about, and it's so fucking long, and it's kind of a new vibe, like it's a new vibe for us, and I don't know how you're going to feel about it. But I'm trying things. I'm trying things. I'm throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. But so this is titled the Human Body Exhibition.
Speaker 1: I literally like I can't stand you.
Speaker 2: I no, okay, so in China.
Speaker 3: Way what I know when you say that it's about to be like the craziest ship.
Speaker 1: No, this is about to be the craziest thing you've ever on earthed on TikTok and somehow to TikTok with like maybe forty k used by you're the only really human who you are spot on like you have never been more right in your life, Like that is exactly what happened.
Speaker 4: And I like, here is the TikTok Reporter, Like you need to start a keep channel called the TikTok Report. But it's only facts not checked be a Google and just gone through Drew.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a murder mystery, Like that's what this is. It's like it's like wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, okay, this is an exhibit because I'm still confused. That's where the human body exhibit. Is that what you're calling this? Because that's also we need to workshop that.
Speaker 2: So there's this exhibition that goes around that shows like human beings like literally like skinned, and it shows like the musculature, it shows like your veins and vessels and all that shit your heart and it's like this thing where these humans that were once alive are on displayed and embalmed and processed. Yeah, it's real people and it's there for literally everyone to see, and it's a vibe. I fully support it. I'm like I need to see what's inside my body to be aware of it.
Speaker 5: Like period, I hate seeing it because I know it stinks. Yeah, it always it always, like I literally can't see anything medical and know, like I know it's hot and it stinks.
Speaker 2: I don't like seeing the insive the body being hot.
Speaker 1: Like it's so warm in there, like it radiates heat and stent literally.
Speaker 2: So apparently the people at these exhibitions were hospital patients that passed away and gave consent or gave the rights a way to be put on display for everyone to see. They either old age health issues like whatever it is, and like that's the tea. But there's no proof of it, Like there's not like like actual proof.
Speaker 1: What you going down the legal reasoning as to why it is morally acceptable that the dead bodies are being shown for science, and you know, and that's the sea, Like I need to be a history teacher and talk like that.
Speaker 2: Well, no, like, aren't all history teachers like gay.
Speaker 1: With Yeah, literally my history teacher. I will never forget his outfits because he wore the tightest salmon trousers I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: On a human man, like I Samon trus.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think every morning he got them stitched to his body.
Speaker 2: They were unreal salmon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were like a salmon color. Remember that era where like men were wearing like salmon.
Speaker 2: Salmon is gay. He's Metro, he's Metro. Sorry, he's Metros. Actually, Okay, this is where miss girl comes in. Miss Zang. She is a news anchor in I think it's Dallian Daien Dallian. It's like this part in China, and she's like a very very popular news anchor. She's like the it girl, Like everybody loved her. She had no problems, Like no one had any problems with her. She was beautiful and people loved her. That's that's that. Well, if you go and look her up now, all of the archives and all of the content from this new station of her is deleted. They like completely eradicated it off the internet, which is like insane, Right, where the fuck did it go? Where did all of this go well, in nineteen ninety eight, she would mysteriously go missing. Wait, I'm eating this up right now. I'm crazy. I'm going crazy. I'm going crazy. You said you were like scared of me last night because.
Speaker 1: You scare me. We'll talk about that after.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. But in nineteen ninety eight, eight, oh my god, she would mysteriously go missing and her family was like, oh, like she's full term pregnant, Like she's like eight or nine months pregnant, Like where or eight or seven or eight months pregnant? Like where is she? We need to find her. But the craziest part about it is the baby daddy. They didn't know who the baby daddy was, but she knew and her family or someone someone knew and leaked this information or knew and leaked this information. But the baby daddy was the mayor of the I don't know how to say it, Dallian Daien, Yeah, of the city, mayor of the city, and the mayor of the city. Okay, I lost my notes hold on, Oh my god, it literally got deleted. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: How are you good in school?
Speaker 2: Because I'm good at regurgitating information. I don't actually learn it.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me get back to where it was.
Speaker 2: Okay, she was the mistress of the mayor, which is Tea, which is Ta. She was the girl.
Speaker 1: Does she end up in the exhibit? Is that where this is going?
Speaker 2: Yes, but no. Allegedly she was pregnant with her his baby. The story goes that the wife found out and was fucking his She was not happy. Obviously, she was very unhappy.
Speaker 1: That's so annoying. Let him like love.
Speaker 2: And the last reported sightings of missus Zang she was at this hotel motel holiday Inferiod. The way she was at this like hotel motel Vibe, and people were saying that she was like trying to self harm, but like no one actually saw it happen, Like I don't remember who reported that she was trying to self harm. But it was like a very shaky Yeah, it was a very shaky. Yeah, literally it was a very shaky like whatever end?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: What is that called? Very shaky like not loose end but split end. It is a split in like it was a solid lead, solid lead yeah yeah yea yeah, okay wait wait wait wait wait we're coming back, We're coming back. Being in a bag.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy because it is the longest time I've gone without interrupting you, and this is insane, right right, we gotta get you on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would eat, I would eat. Okay, Well, anyways, doesn't matter. She disappeared. Everyone just assumed she died. They did not have the body, They could not find a body, and the family still to this day is searching for the body. Well, the craziest part about all of this is that human Exhibition opens up two years later and guess who fucking owns Okay, so the factory is in the city, was that she went missing in guess who fucking owns the factory? The mayor, the mayor's wife, and which is Tea that found out and was really fucking pissed about all of this shit, and everyone's like like started like looking into this because they were like, wait, what the fuck, Like this is like actually kind of crazy. And then they look at all these bodies and they see that there's a body that matches her shape, size, the amount of time she was pregnant. It's like seven or eight months pregnant. The body that is on like display, which is crazy. Then years later, a controversy comes out that the bodies in the exhibition weren't actually from a hospital, that they were like Chinese prisoners that were quote unquote executed, which is also insane.
Speaker 1: So they weren't like they were at legal nice gestures to sign and we.
Speaker 2: Don't they yeah, exactly, they don't even know if they like signed up to be used, which is like absolutely insane and obviously like.
Speaker 1: Let me find out my dead body is like prancing around on a tour like that.
Speaker 2: Well, the rumors came out, the mayor was started started to be looked into. The mayor was like tried in sentence on like crimes of corruption. The wife went to jail for murdering her coworkers, so she is literally a killer. She killed that person and put her on display in this fucking factory like she's some weird sickle. But then it started making me think about like like the people that like put on these human exhibitions and they like literally just mutilate and like play with dead bodies all day. I'm like, oh, you're a freak, and like you're finding your outlets so you don't have to like go and kill other people and like rip them apart.
Speaker 1: Are there people dedicated to science and learning, Like my why in that?
Speaker 2: I'm not buying that?
Speaker 1: Well, that sounds like something that if I was a really, really shitty screenwriter and director at Peacock, I'd be like, I got my next big fucking like that's one of those stories that the simple human brain would be like, and.
Speaker 2: They were made out of wat the whole time, and.
Speaker 1: They and it was all a dream. Like that sounds like something somebody would be like, I'm gonna make this movie just for it to be the worst movie ever, because there's no way to make that story more interesting than it is just an interesting story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. But did I eat? Like, be honest, yeah did?
Speaker 1: You're in like a calorie deficit for sure, but you ate, but not as much like you you might starve if we don't get.
Speaker 7: Urish.
Speaker 1: You're definitely in a calorie deficit.
Speaker 2: I did leave a lot. I didn't leave crumbs. I left crumbs, but they were like bite sized, they were enough for a leftover. Yeah, you're talented and sexy, thank you. Well, I decided I'm tired of being put down all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay about it?
Speaker 2: Tell you what? Tell me Like, I'm sexy, you're fucking sexy. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're begging for compliments. That's so pathetic.
Speaker 2: Wow, he doesn't have to beg me. He just did being put down again.
Speaker 3: Wanted to You're sexy in your You don't.
Speaker 1: Even compliment him before he has to beg you, like I say something mean and then he has to say your name, and then you say something. But why don't you just jump in because you know I'm going to be a bitch. Drew, your stupid Drew.
Speaker 2: You're sexy, you have a perfect penis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gave you a good spot. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Queen.
Speaker 1: Josie is staring at me like a freak in the hallway.
Speaker 2: He's so crazy.
Speaker 1: How about this Jokesiah thought he had COVID and then he tested negative for two days. But when he thought he had COVID, he came back to our house and slept in quarantined at our fucking house.
Speaker 2: And what's even crazier is he slept in my bed three inches away from my face. And I was telling Kay, I wake up every single night in the middle of the night with Josiah breathing in my fucking face, And I wake up and I look at him and I like flip around like super angrily, and I'm like super pissed, and like Josiah wakes up and does the same the other way. But we always like wake up in the middle of the night and like look at each other for like two seconds and then like we don't process it and then we just roll over.
Speaker 3: And You're so lucky, dude, Like I wish, I wish that was my life. I have like a doll, but it's not the same.
Speaker 1: Well, you have a what is it like a twin bed, so another person could have sleep in there.
Speaker 3: It's smaller than a twin bed, Oh, some micro it's a crib.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a toddler mattress giving c night to twelve month mattress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that mattress is thin, but it as a peapad, so that adds.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Are you pissing yourself in your sleep?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do. Number three, I like you wish.
Speaker 1: Adults still piss the bed because that would be hella funny, Like fuck, oh my god, I'm gonna be late today because I pissed the bed and I wish she was.
Speaker 2: Like marmalies and away I started again.
Speaker 1: I can't touch your homegirl, and be like, bro, I'm literally gonna be like, I fucking pissed the bed. But I guess girls kind of have that because we just leak blood in our sheets. But that's like more terrorizing to like the human I.
Speaker 3: Will say, I do make girls laugh so hard that they pissed themselves pretty often, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess it's similar.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you've spent maybe like twelve hours with the total woman in your life, it's maybe like four two of those including family members, one being me, one someone else who you're probably holding hostage. Yeah, but you haven't made me pissed from laughing.
Speaker 2: Well the hostage then.
Speaker 1: And I've seen your mom around you and I don't care.
Speaker 2: It's the hostage. It's the hostage.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're right, my mom doesn't fuck with me.
Speaker 1: But no, Actually, we met Kay's mom and she was the sweetest, such a vibe After the show. She came up to me and spoke to me, and I felt like I was speaking to an NPR host a really good way. Yeah, Like, she was so nice to me. I was like, what the hell is happening?
Speaker 3: Well, she's so happy that you guys like take care of me.
Speaker 2: And I'm serious.
Speaker 1: She was like, I know who's going to change your pist pad on your bed If it's not us?
Speaker 3: I know you guys got me off the streets.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: You make it like as like hiding in their dumpster can And it was crying in the rain, and we found him and brought him in.
Speaker 1: He was hiding in the bushes waiting for us to move in here. He's the oh, because he's the intruder. Okay, that makes sense because he was the intruder. He came in and he was like, damn, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Just crazy how I manifested this by breaking into your house.
Speaker 1: Well, I decided that I hate couples sitting on the same side of the table and restaurants and it literally shouldn't be allowed.
Speaker 2: Like I sit on the same side as my mom. Why that's thank you, that's his mother, thank you. It's platonic race.
Speaker 1: He's so closer.
Speaker 2: It just meat I feel.
Speaker 1: But do you understand what I'm saying? Like, and nothing makes me more uncomfortable than walking into a restaurant and there's two random, fucking freak strangers holding onto each other and just staring at you go through the restaurant. It's already enough that when you walk into a restaurant, people naturally just kind of like gaze around and you might be looked at, So you feel like you're being looked at. But these two freaks who are like weirdly sexual right now, are like staring at you. It fucking freaks me out. I literally fucking hate it. Like, Also, it's so inconvenient to me. It's way more inconvenient to sit next to someone and have to like turn your head the whole time than to just sit across the table. Also, are you guys cheating on your significant other? Why do you have to be so close in a public space? Like you can go home after this, You can go to your house and like be all over each other. You don't have to do that in public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think it's cute personally, a little cute, But when it's creepy. It's creepy when their backs our face towards everyone else, Like if they're sitting up against the wall and they're looking out that slide, but if their backs are facing towards everybody, I'm like, y'all are up to no good. Like this is creepy.
Speaker 1: I feel the complete opposite. I don't want to see the face of the perpetrator, like I want their backs to be to me. But I feel like couples who do always have their faces facing the whole fucking restaurant, like they're trying.
Speaker 3: To prove a poor We're trying to rub it in my face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: Kaisa false feel insecure. They're trying to Kaisa crisis actor, watch for crisis actor.
Speaker 1: Like a false flag.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think I don't like it because I'm like an artist and I just don't like the asymmetry of it. You know, it's like unbalanced.
Speaker 2: That's actually really interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just take aesthetics super seriously, so it's like, please just creative and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't like it because I'm very bitter, and I don't like to see a man and a woman being happy because.
Speaker 2: I know that he's going to What if it was two women, then.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting right across from them and.
Speaker 2: Upstairs I'm fingering.
Speaker 1: Then I'm like, hello, is there space for a third? I love this vibe. No, it's specifically, I'm sorry. Specifically, when it's a man and a woman, it freaks me out. But you know what, I actually never see gay couples doing that. I've never once seen a gay couple do that, but like maybe I just haven't seen it. But it's only fucking straight couples, and usually the man is so ugly it pisses me off. But I'll stop talking about it. I'm my sorry.
Speaker 2: We went and saw The Whiz with my parents and it was a fucking vibe.
Speaker 1: And I thought they reanimated Michael Jackson but they didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was hologram. It was just hologram.
Speaker 1: The tin Man was hot, y'all. Like, seriously, go watch the Whizz if you're in LA, because the tin Man is sexying. Everybody in the crowd thought it because.
Speaker 8: He got the i've ever heard the roar the crowder repped it into when he did his bow was absurd. The scarecrow, oh, was quite literally probably the most talented person I have ever. I've never seen someone have voice control like that ever in my life. I didn't even know it was possible to be able to make sounds like that.
Speaker 2: Like the tin Man was just like a vibe and like was funny. He was like actually good. He was like literally like so everyone was like incredible. The only person that I did not fuck with was the Whiz himself, but my dad was telling me that before the play went on, they announced that it's like the second string guy, and everybody groaned and moaned and because he was second string and like you could feel it, like everybody was like, like it was like some of the best singing I've ever seen in a musical or in a live play ever. Like everybody was on and then like the Whiz came around, and like I was so excited to meet the Wiz because I was like, oh, this is like they've been building him up the whole time, and he just didn't deliver like I thought he did. Don't get me wrong. He turned that shit out and he killed And it might have just been the play writing in general, but like that fucking play was lit. That play was fucking lit.
Speaker 1: Some mean, Usually I don't like musicals because they freak me out, because I can't watch musicals without staring at the people, and they actually freak me out. It's like watching TV, but they're here and it feels so weird and it feels like they don't know I'm here, and like it it just freaks me out. Like it genuinely gives me the weirdest feeling ever.
Speaker 2: They turn into television every single time I'm watching a play, like it literally becomes like a TV screen or an iPhone screen, and it's like so fucking creepy. But what gets me every fucking time, it's when I'm at concerts, It's when I'm at plays, it's when I'm at movies. Is like seeing the back of like hundreds of people's heads and like they're still, like it makes me feel so eerie.
Speaker 1: And that was making me feel so weird too, but keep going.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I like Patrick with that. No, literally you're good. It makes me feel so like bizarre and like like it it gives me like such like a primal like like I'm insidious feeling. I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: So it was freaking me out because it's a musical and not a single soul was moving around. And then I was freaked out because I was like, are they purposely staying still? Because I cannot stay still because the salts were fucking lit and I couldn't stay still. And then I was like, oh my god, are people seeing me and thinking I'm trying to show off? And like that I like it. It was like more than them, and I was freaking out, and then I would make myself stay.
Speaker 2: I had the exact same dialogue in my head. And there's something wrong with us because that's not normal.
Speaker 1: Thoughts at concerts too. Look at concerts, if I'm having too much fun, I'll have a moment where I'm like, oh my god, somebody's gonna think that I'm trying to show off that I like think I like the artists more than them and like that I think I'm cooler than them, and I'm just gonna stand still. But then when I'm standing still, I'm like, oh my god, they're gonna think I'm being like too cool and I don't give a fuck and I should kill myself and I need to move.
Speaker 2: It's probably because we're like narcissists. Oh yeah, and we think everybody's looking at us like that is like probably I bet someone.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what it is. It's more because I'm looking at everyone all the time. I think that's more what it is, because I don't think it's not coming from a place. But I guess you can still be narcissistic without like a fame aspect of it. But it's not from a place where I'm like, oh, somebody who knows me is gonna see me. It's literally because I am constantly eavesdropping, staring, being nosy, watching the fuck out of everybody. So I can only assume people there are other people who do the same, and then I get fearful of my own actions, which is staring at people and judging them. So maybe I need to do some internal work. But that's the fun of life. Like, what the fuck? What's the point of going to a restaurant and not listening to the people next to me. There's actually no other reason. There's literally no other reason to go to a restaurant than to eavesdrop.
Speaker 2: Because we've had every single conversation ever that's possible, Like, yeah, we just now have to hear other people's takes on the conversations that we've already had.
Speaker 1: We need to add something to the water because there hasn't been enough, like fights at restaurants and like arguments at restaurants.
Speaker 2: The water's making the frogs gay, Are you a frog?
Speaker 1: Is that what it did to you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was a drop, Like obviously, yeah, I he needs to not be so sensitive. I said that I was actually like, oh, it's good that he walked out because it's inappropriate for her to say that to you.
Speaker 2: And I'm a beautiful soul.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't say that, Okay, Actually he said you have a beautiful hole.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you like that? Yes, Actually it's like a not in the balloon. You those are my hemorrhoid sky. Okay, I am a targeted individual like I something like.
Speaker 1: I don't know you're actually back to that, but I don't think we can live together if you're going to go back and step. That was the hardest five months of my fucking.
Speaker 2: Life being gang like stopped. And I thought it was a joke at first, and then I came home one night. It was after our show and I was laying in bed with Josh and the service on my phone goes out, tell me why my phone was EMPD and it went without service for six hours.
Speaker 1: Oh, you need to pay your phone bill to have service. That's probably what was happening.
Speaker 2: No, AT and T literally did get shut down, and it was scaring the fuck out of me. I was like, wait, that's actually, like really really scary.
Speaker 1: That it can just happen randomly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I always knew it was, but I never thought it was actually gonna happen. But I was like always aware that it could happen, but like, what the fuck, Like that's the at and t out.
Speaker 1: Figure out how that happened or why.
Speaker 2: I don't know yet, Like I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think it's because you guys were being so political during the show that the government actually just like stopped.
Speaker 1: What did we say though at the show?
Speaker 2: Turn out squirting or something? Okay, squirting and pissing. No, it was really creepy.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's also there was just an overload of users on the network and then they were just shut down so late that yeah, it was. But maybe everyone all at once saw the same video from who the Fuck Did I Marry? And everybody was on their phone using their data to watch that series on TikTok.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is the Cats?
Speaker 1: Dad drew with what were you watching? You said? This better not become What the fuck is the Cat?
Speaker 2: It was like that social media sleuth documentary Oh.
Speaker 1: H the wait dream scenario.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was like the Idaho oh oh oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, we were watching this, which we never finished it because it was confusing me because I couldn't tell if it was commentary on Internet sloops or it was just literally Internet Sluice got a documentary, but we were watching that and Drew was like, this better not become what the fuck is cats? And we were like, what are you talking about? And I was like, do you mean don't fuck with cats? He was like, yeah, same things.
Speaker 2: Oh, what the fuck cat about?
Speaker 1: Like when we were all talking about going to see was it talk to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk to the hand.
Speaker 1: And he was like, we should go watch talk to the hand. And then we were like, what are you talking about? And then he was like, take the hand. It's take the hand. And he kept calling.
Speaker 2: Take my hand.
Speaker 1: He kept calling talk to me like eight million.
Speaker 2: Things, take my hand. Now.
Speaker 1: Feel but now I feel like I don't know the name of that movie and I feel like I'm getting it wrong.
Speaker 2: It's talked to me now, let's talked to me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Wait.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the thing that if there's a solar flare, like all electronics will just turn off.
Speaker 1: What is like the biggest cons of that, other than the fact that we won't have a job anymore.
Speaker 3: Just think planes falling out of the sky and like people.
Speaker 1: That are sir like, it will be borderline, and I guess they will fall this sky because it'll be borderline impossible.
Speaker 2: For them to navigate landing feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was the scariest thing to ever happened. I felt like a plane crash into our house.
Speaker 2: I literally thought I got shot.
Speaker 1: I literally fult like a plane crashes half Oh my god. Actually, guys, I haven't been watching any murder mystery or any plane crash videos for like a month straight, like actually a little more than a month. I've not watched anything about murder plane crashes in a long time. And my whole old timeline on YouTube now is just Evan and Caitlin, which is a resin channel, a bunch of wood carving channels, and then prospering who does Fortnite?
Speaker 2: When are you going to get into whittling? What wood carving channels? Okay, I know that's what I'm saying. What hm nothing hm hmm okay, what is that?
Speaker 1: Are you all making it a sexual thing?
Speaker 2: No? No, okay, it's just interesting. I just want to start with interesting in her in her rest, I guess it's just gay. Yeah, it's just very gay.
Speaker 1: I thought this year I was like I want to learn how to play, but.
Speaker 3: Also Drew, I'm just me, dude, I'm sorry, but Drew's like a psycho. Yeah, he's a psycho. But like he literally set that up. He told me that he's going to set that up and then so believably acted scared when it happened. He actually yes, and he didn't like let onto it at all, and he just scared you. He's the ship and then just looked at me.
Speaker 2: Okay, well now what he's a monster. No, I'm a genius. It was just like this little guy, because I knew it's gonna get clipped, it's gonna get posted, and it's gonna go viral. We're going viral. You're like, we are going, We're going y.
Speaker 3: You're so smart, You're like twink mega mind it comes.
Speaker 1: Out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's bad. I shouldn't say twink twin death. I'm experiencing twing death.
Speaker 1: I tried to play Roadblocks last night and I just couldn't get a set up and I was so fucking mad. And that's it.
Speaker 2: Did we ever get into it? No?
Speaker 1: Because I couldn't access like the account on my iPhone because I'm gonna play on pspot, and I haven't been able to go to work on Contraband Police because the setup is so uncomfortable. Wow, we've been doing this thing where we get into random rooms on Fortnite and ones that have like audio.
Speaker 2: And what is it called proximity chat.
Speaker 1: We get into ones with proximity Chat and we just start talking and wed you do this voice if anybody calls him gay, I'm like, I'm literally his girlfriend. I'm right here.
Speaker 5: Stop fucking saying that about him.
Speaker 1: Yesterday was making me and just like almost fiss ourself. What were they even saying back to you? I like can't remember.
Speaker 2: They were literally just being homophobic. They're being crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, You're actually terrifying. What people say under an anonymity, it is actually fucking terrifying. I Mean we see it in comments and all that ship all the time, but when it is young people using their boys to say crazy shit, it freaks me out. But then I'm like, these are literally literally kids, so in their head this is their fucking am Like a lot of these people online are so fucking young, and it freaks me out because also they'll be screaming into the mic and I'm very confused, where the fuck are your parents? Yeah, actually I don't understand that. If my parents heard me talking like that, they would beat.
Speaker 2: My act exactly. That night was like the most eye opening thing I've ever experienced in my life. When we were playing like that Fortnite match what was it called, like prop hunt was yeah, prop Hunt? Yes, we were playing prop Hunt and we hopped into this lobby and like, the way these like eight to twelve year old boys were behaving was like absolutely insane. It wasn't like modern warfare to Call of Duty era insane. Like it was like a whole other beast, a whole other level so evil it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was actually sinistery. It was making me like literally sad.
Speaker 1: I know, I killed all of our nights. Like we got in there, and at first it was funny. We were like Drew's doing his voice and I was talking, and then they were just being like really sexist to me. So then I started to like back up and let Drew and Josie talk because I literally couldn't even say anything funny because they were like, get in the kitchen, get it the kitchen.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, you were so and we were in a grocery they ate your ass. We were playing frop punt in a grocery store and the kid was like, can the kitchen gave in the kitchen and he was like, wait, actually, you're in the grocery store, the other place you belonged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm like damn. And then I literally stopped talking because I felt like I got my ass chewed out. But later on they kept being They were actually being so sinister and evil, and I don't know, maybe this has always been a thing with young people. I don't want to sound old as fucking be like the no general rings, wow, like whatever. Kids are always evil. Kids are evil, like we all know that, whatever, and hopefully they grow and they learn and they become normal. But they were being so fucking evil that it shifted everyone's mood. All of us went from being like funny trolling these kids who were being rude. We were just trolling them, not in a sinister way, but just like Drew doing a voice and me being like hello, wow, like us saying basically nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, you did say you had their IP address and that you were coming. Okay, five minute, I was getting there.
Speaker 1: I want getting there, But I only did this, and I will stand by it because yes they are kids, and yes I scared the fuck out of them, but they were saying some of the gnarliest shit I've ever heard come out of someone's mouth in a very long time. So I was like, all right, I'm going to teach you all a lesson because they wouldn't let me talking my normal voice, so I just got really close to the mic and I was like, I see everything. I see everything.
Speaker 9: I know where you are, and I know where you live, and I see that you're on a PCE FI did you get your piece five for Christmas? I know you got it for Christmas, and I know your mom worked out to get the piece for for you.
Speaker 2: And I just kept doing this, just describing traits that like somehow all of them landed and like these kids were like one.
Speaker 9: Of the PC, and I was like, oh, I already know you have a PC and I know that you just want to get it because they were all sold out for so long.
Speaker 1: And I just kept saying very blanket statements, but it was connecting to all of them, and they were all like eight, so they were like, oh my god. And then they all started.
Speaker 2: They were scary block ger, we need to leave, We need to leave now, we need to leave, and then they were.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, she's mean creepy like blocker please.
Speaker 2: And then you were like I'm inside your PlayStation. You can't get rid of me. And they were like.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm looking around at your files. I see how much time you played every game while you play Call of Duty a lot. You should go back outside, and I like just kept saying creepy thing. And then like the one evil fucking kid who was actually so scary got so scared that he left, like he tried to make a joke to me and like be like nasty, and he was like, oh, you can't even see my computer because I came all over and I was like, I he like set the gross thing over and I was like, I already told your mom about that. She's coming into your room in the next five minutes. You better hurry up and get all that cleaned up, Like I said something like that, like in a really sinister voice, and then he was like what the fuck and then just got off because he got really scared of me, and all of them got scared of me, and I hope they learned their lesson to not get online and say fucking scary, nasty things to a woman because I'll kill a kid.
Speaker 3: That makes me so fucking angry.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love it. Oh wait, during math one, Drew got on and they were making fun of me for being a girl, and they were like shut up, egir, fuck you, fuck you, like all this crazy shit to me. And then Drew got on on a different on his computer. It was like, oh huh, I see a sexy girls.
Speaker 2: In here, like the girl, and we just started like flirting, like I was like rising her and they were like wait what, Like I can't believe that.
Speaker 1: They were like, bro, he's me and I was like, no, he's not. You guys are just kids.
Speaker 2: You don't understand how real men talk like women.
Speaker 1: And that was our story. I haven't been on one of those. I haven't been on prop Hut since then though, because it actually jarred be like it freaked me out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait, my parents are I didn't tell you this. My parents are actually accidentally literally in a movie or a TV show, like accidentally fully after the show, I was like driving them to the hotel that they were staying at. It's like right up the street from us, and it's on Main Road, and I was like it was like kind of late obviously, and it sounds like I'm making this up. It sounds like I'm literally fucking lying, but I'm being dead serious and like actually I have videos of it. It's proof, and like there's.
Speaker 1: Like now I don't trust you because Kay's lying. So I'm like, are you making up another lie that you told Kay? You were going to tell me?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's real because I'm not like you.
Speaker 1: I don't spend time taking it.
Speaker 2: It's really, it's real. It's real. But so the street was shut down, but it wasn't shut down by Belice. It was like shut down by like people wearing like green vests, and I was like what the fuck and they would just like they didn't say a word. They just like sent me this way, and I was like, oh fuck, there must be like a bad car crash. So like I went around up a street to because I had to go where the street was closed down to get to the hotel. And so I drive up this side street and like the guys like stop stop, like yeah, yeah no. I literally was like pissed off. I was like, what, like tell me at least tell me why I can't go, because I can't go anywhere else. The hotel is right there, and he's like, oh, we're filming, we're filming, we're filming. And then I got like a video of them filming, and it was like a race scene in a movie and you can see like the camera over there and like those are all like fake cars, and then they like turn around. There's all the filming crew and stuff. But yeah, they were like actually filming a movie. And then they let me through and I drove through the film set, which is like kind of crazy because it was like like million dollar cameras lining she had.
Speaker 1: Just hyper like driven into all of them.
Speaker 2: That's literally like I was like, I'm gonna just park here until they pay me fifty dollars to leave, because like there's that thing, yeah they can't yeah, yeah, And there's this thing that people like like make a living off of with they have a motorcycle. They go to and find movie sets and just sit outside the movie set, revving the engine and like making as loud as much sound as possible, and then they're like give me fifty bucks and I'll leave, and they just dip because you're like allowed, Yeah, but anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do that, but like record a self tape for them they're shooting and just get a big productor and play it outside and be like, I won't even put me in the movie.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea. Actually, anyways, we drove through this set, I dropped them off. Well. I told them to just like hang out downstairs and just kind of watch it go down because I've never seen this in LA This is crazy, this is awesome. There's like a once in a lifetime experience. And they were just there and then they heard action and like every the car started driving, the people on like every person on the sidewalk they thought was watching it, but they were extras and they started walking and my parents were just like standing on the sidewalk and then like they said cut and like that's a wrap, and they wrapped the scene and they in the last scene. My parents were just standing on the sidewalk and an actor came up to them and was like, you do realize you're gonna be in a TV show. I hope you're ready to be in a TV show or a movie. And my parents were like what And then they were cold, and.
Speaker 1: So they were are you ready for your whole life?
Speaker 2: I know they're having their extra debut, except they like did free labor and didn't get paid, so they're gonna sue.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good way to yeah, yeah, I mean instead of just being grateful for being a part of something magical, which is probably like what Gray's anatomy period.
Speaker 2: But no, they were. There was something like very high budget though, like I don't they didn't ask and like I couldn't ask anybody, but like I wanted them to ask the actors so bad, but they were too scared too.
Speaker 1: But it was filming a lot around La because they were filming on San Vincinetti or however you say that. Yeah, they were filming on that street and they were they're always filming on like Wiltshire.
Speaker 2: And shit, I was thinking it was like it was giving Netflix though, like I don't know what it was.
Speaker 1: It was giving Onya Taylor Joy.
Speaker 2: I just can't say shit without getting leaped at by guy.
Speaker 1: No, it's funny because he has a crush on you, so he's bullying you. It's like a child, yeah, because he's so underdeveloped.
Speaker 2: I am. Yeah, I'm super immature.
Speaker 1: Guys, I'm gonna be opening the Versace show, so make sure you watch it. This is filmed ahead of time, and I'm actually while you're watching this, I'm in Italy right now, and I'm really nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. No, I was. I signed an nda. I'm not allowed to show you. Jayla is going to be performing too.
Speaker 2: I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: No, you're not performing her whole movie. And then I come out, I'm the I'm the opening look, so it's a big it's a big deal for Dinah. Wait, why did you comment that on like a video of like Bella being really serious, commented that.
Speaker 2: Bella announcing like her limes disease or some shit, and she just said, like done a like like some like really like heartfelt message and she just and she does it unironically.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like a thing how some people like genuinely believe that their name takes on new meaning because they've made such good art. And she's like, she'll know what this means. And maybe Bella was like, oh my gosh, that was the boskul thing anybody's ever said.
Speaker 2: It is like the vibe though, Like I think that's what it is. It's like a signature. It's like I'm here for you, like I'm thinking of you, Like that's what it is for her. But it just looks like imagine me commenting Drew Phillips and they're like your post like it's like, doesn't it does not read the same, Like it doesn't read well.
Speaker 1: For some reason, Donna Tulloversace sounds way more heartfelt. But I think it's because it's like an Italian name. Then Drew Phillips, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Drew Phillips eats way more. Huh it does.
Speaker 3: No, you have the perfect name for a guy.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Thank you. See I was thinking of the same thing about you. Kaik Newman.
Speaker 3: I guess I've never thought about it, but thank you.
Speaker 1: You have the weirdest last name I've ever heard of.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that Newman. You've ever heard the name Newman. There's like multiple celebrities of the last name Newman because he's a new Man, Paul Newman.
Speaker 2: Randy Newman.
Speaker 1: I don't know any of these.
Speaker 3: Randy Newman made the Toy Story soundtrack. Paul Newman isn't Who's Paulman? He has apasta sauce.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds using celebrity, Arry, you don't know.
Speaker 3: About Newman's own the whole brand with like they have oreos that are very mid do you know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So basically the Newman name doesn't have like the best legacy other than the toy story sound.
Speaker 2: It does have a dude, Randy, you're getting there.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Randy Newman is lit.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of like the legacy that Umanzo has, Like we're tapped in. I don't think there's any other famous person with that. Oh oh my god, well I was crazy.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of the Phillips legacy? We designed TVs refrigerators. That's all me, baby, It's all me and Ky are underdogs.
Speaker 1: I'm actually signing with you now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a nepo baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know, man, I fucking know your parents are in fucking TV shows. I actually, Oh, you have a meeting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn it, like literally right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, some people don't take this job here, see, like I put this as a priority before everything else. Like I'm literally supposed to be in Italy right now, and I have this. No, I fucked it up because I slept in because I stayed up till six am watching Prospering kill It on Fortnite and it was amazing. And also yesterday worked out and I actually feel like my muscles were attached by velcrows. And you know how if you don't go like this and you rip it this way, it takes longer for the belcrow to rip off. I feel like somebody did that to my arms and my abs.
Speaker 2: Oh they're sore. Oh yeah, we did Josiah's like famous app work out yesterday together. Oh, we'll insert the video. What do you guys think? Y'all? It's pretty good, right, like you're.
Speaker 1: Acting like you They saw the video already.
Speaker 6: What is this called?
Speaker 1: It's like rush and sawthing? Oh oh wow.
Speaker 2: What's that? You? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yes? He kept having these wet, nasty farts at the gym and he claims they're not wet, and he keeps like they're not wet, but I know he's sweating his little fucking ass.
Speaker 2: Well I actually wasn't a sweating. I actually wasn't sweat. They went not well.
Speaker 1: Also, you have to show the other video if you got it on video. There was one point he was like, oh I think I'm gonna fart again, So like let's do that again. So we all started working out, and he clenched his whole face like he shook straking apart. You look like he looks like he was gonna shit himself.
Speaker 2: No one's going that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm I'm just gonna humble myself and let that video get put in the podcast, even though I look like shit in it. But just know that I have my bad days too.
Speaker 2: Well. Add a beauty filter. Yeah, add the.
Speaker 1: Bold glamour like, let's add bold glamor beautiful. Let's add bold glamour with like a hair down effect, so like you know when like people add fake hair in it, like you can see your face through it and glitches through. I want that for that.
Speaker 2: Should we add this selfie of me?
Speaker 1: I hate that picture of you.
Speaker 2: I think it's actually really good.
Speaker 1: Okay. Also, I'll explain why you scare me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, Drew.
Speaker 1: If you it's you don't scare me the way like any human who had to live with you would be scared because I know you so well, but you have the oddest survival instincts of any human I've ever met in my life. Because Drew will hang around for a few minutes and he kind of silent and not really be in a mood, but like he's not in a bad mood, but he's not like very chipper and he's not adding to it. He kind of just like hanging around. If he doesn't get what he wants from the situation, he will just disappear into his room for like an hour, and then me and Josiah will be like is he mad at us? Like whatever, don't bother him, just like let him go to his room. And then he'll come back out and like, survey the room again, come into the kitchen, eat a few snacks, and then get like a sudden sugar rush. Come into the room. Ignore what we're saying. We could be having a full conversation and he'll just come in and be like and then we're like what And then he's like, oh my god, you guys fucking hate me. Come back into the kitchen, eat more snacks, stand in the doorway and keep saying things until he gets our attention. And then he gets our attention, keeps it for like ten minutes, doesn't say anything. We'll start singing and be like was that good? And we're like no, and then he's like, Okay, fuck you, guys, that's why I'm going back to my room. But really what's happening is he's getting like a very sudden sugar spike dropping down and then being like, I'm going back to my room and then go back.
Speaker 2: To your room. A very different reality, a depth, very different. Sometimes the vibes, yeah, sometimes the vibes aren't fully there for me, not because y'all are being mean or anything. I'm just like, oh, I don't have the energy to like partake in this conversation. I'm gonna go lay in my phone like period, like that's it. Then I come back out, I survey the vibes again, and I'm like, okay, the vibes are here, like let's turn up like I'm down to do. But half the time it's y'all fucking playing Fortnite together, and I'm like, I don't play Fortnite. So I'm like, gir, I'm gonna go play my iPhone and do that, and I we're bonding.
Speaker 1: You could take that moment to be like I'm gonna play with them and bond.
Speaker 2: It's just not fun. It's not that fun to me anymore. Like I try, i'd really try to, like it's fun when I win, but it's not fun when I don't win.
Speaker 3: Drew has like epigenetic only child jeans. Yeah, I remember when we were in Texas. I don't know, we like got back pretty late from that basketball game. But like I was in bed and Drew like I was like, I'm so tired, I have to go to bed, and like twenty minutes later, like the door creaks open and I'm like, you can come in. And then he comes in and starts like jumping on the bed and like literally like no, dances around the room.
Speaker 2: For an hour.
Speaker 3: It's like a little clown and we made like I don't know, like fourteen tiktoks.
Speaker 7: Well insert and then he like passed out.
Speaker 6: Life happens fast, and if you don't stop, then smell the rosunst they don't fire right pass jump then that's why.
Speaker 2: He's fucking dude.
Speaker 1: He literally gets like pre bed zoomies, like it is actually insane.
Speaker 2: Oh fine, I'll just stop doing that. We're saying, I'll just stop being me since it's such.
Speaker 1: You know, Actually that is what I was looking for for this conversation. Thank you, Like I'm glad that you're the kind of person that can hear us out. I'll change and become different.
Speaker 2: I'll change for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't like who you are anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something's different, something is different, something has shifted.
Speaker 1: Oh no, But yesterday we were all like sitting in the room because we were working on things, and we're like me and you were sitting there like in this meeting, like just working and I'm fully tapped in working, and Drew suddenly just goes from working and gets up and starts walking around the room and is like, dude, singing and stuff, and he's like, where's everyone's energy? Like when I'm up, everyone else is down. This always happens. And I was like, girl, because you literally are so fucking weird. He was like what, okay, fine, whatever, and then he did the same thing. He left and he's like, I'm gonna go to my room. But then he came back because I think he went to his bed and had too much energy to just be laying down and he wanted to know.
Speaker 2: I wanted to work. I was like trying to work, like not enough people are working anymore.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel too, And that's cool. Story.
Speaker 2: After dinner or after the show, we didn't talk about the show at all. We did a show in LA and we didn't like publicize it at all, but we did like a live podcast. It was a fucking vibe. It went great. It was super funny and goofy. Sorry we didn't tell you about it. It just sold out before we could announce it to the public. Sorry, not sorry. We're so famous and like people want to be us, and one.
Speaker 1: We want to be me, be me. I feel like breedy. Really, all right, let's get into some media. We watched Dream Scenario and I really liked it.
Speaker 2: It was cool, it was cool, it was a vibe, but also it was no, no, no, I'm thinking of something else. We finished all nine episodes of the Love is Blind, the new Love is Blind season we watched. NYA had already watched them. I watched six episodes in one day, rain rotting. Yeah, for the second time. She watched the exact same episodes.
Speaker 1: I stayed up all night till six am binged it, and then woke up and I was like, dure, you need to catch up and watch it all over again. So I've spent twenty four hours watching.
Speaker 2: Love Is Blind, and you collect that nineteen hours and twenty five minutes.
Speaker 1: I've been working hard. Some of y'all aren't fucking working hard.
Speaker 2: You've been like running up that screen time a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm so sad. I think I'm gonna hit some well butcherned soon. Guys, I'm twenty five.
Speaker 2: Well well yeah, welly needs some zo, need some law though though.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I've been detaching from my reality and really getting in on my screen time because I have no motivation to get out of bed. And I was thinking about that today because I was like, damn, dude, sleeping in used to be so awesome even when I was a depressed teenager, because I was like, I don't give a fuck. I want to sleep my LifeWay. But now that I'm twenty five, that is not a vibe. And I'm like, oh my god, I'm so depressed and I don't even want to get out of my fucking stinky ass bed.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And this is so sad because I have no reason to be sad, but I was just born with awful brain chemistry and nothing will make it better, even though I have so much love and success and amazing things in my life, and I just feel so ungrateful and awful. But it's okay, because then the summertime comes around, I'm like, guys, oh my god, well that was so crazy.
Speaker 2: That I feel like that that was weird.
Speaker 1: But then even in the summertime, sometimes at night I stay up way too late and then I think about my life and I'm back to where I started.
Speaker 2: But it's okay, right, you need an antipsychotic.
Speaker 1: You need to go to fucking prison because you're freaking me out. Bitch. Oh, I'm gonna say, because what you used to do, because yesterday Josie was like, oh, do I scare you when you get high? And I was like, no, you don't scare me. You because Josie tries to scare me when I'm high, like he'll do a creepy voice or something. I'm like, you just look stupid because I have like the magnifying glasses that an edible gives me. And I'm like, you were just such a person right now. It's freaking me out. That's what freaks me out. But he's just like a little brother. You scare me because when I'm high and you disappear to your room for an hour, and in my head, I'm like, oh, he went to sleep. But then you just reanimate into my life and then I have to like redownload this person and you bring me out because sometimes you will come into the room and you won't say anything, and then I'm just too high and I'm like, is he mad? Like what is happening? But then you'll reintegrate and it's normal. But I get scared because I always think you go to sleep, because it's like I am, and I'm like, that's why the last night, I thought you went to sleep and then you came back out. We win last night after the gym, like me and Josie were sitting on the couch for like a minute alone, just us and Josh went to sleep, and you had headed to your room at the same time. I was like, oh, maybe he went to sleep, but then you came back out and I was like, oh, he's still here.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been I've been trying to spend more time with y'all because it's a very big point contention because you bring it up a lot.
Speaker 1: You're like, true, You're yeah, because I don't like that you're in your room a lot. I feel like, my boyfriend is you should.
Speaker 2: Come a hangout in my room and I.
Speaker 1: Use something we do. No, that's the problem is it's like when a cat does something and you just like start rewarding it for its behavior. Because me and Josie have started going to Drew's room and sitting in bed, but all it does is make him go to sleep because he gets to have his fun in ben and he falls and he's like, I'm not asleep. I'm not asleep. I'm not asleep, And we're talking to him and he's not respondsive, and we're like, okay, I guess we're just like we got comfy here for no reason because we've been here for five minutes and now he's not here.
Speaker 2: This is what I've been saying. It is actually so difficult being a desirable person because I can't have time to myself.
Speaker 1: I'm going to plan with Josie for us to ignore you for like three days straight so.
Speaker 2: That you would literally watch me like and then kill myself.
Speaker 1: Oh you're so sexy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Drew said Corner. M guys, wait, I didn't read any of these yet. Hold on, let me let me look at them. Oh does you do media already?
Speaker 1: Uh no, I'm gonna do it after syo. Corner I just said dream scenario.
Speaker 2: Okay, today I and then but she plus and I wasn't and it wasn't and everyone was and so also they.
Speaker 1: The thing is I couldn't tell if you were really fucking up reading out loud or if you're reading something.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite thing to do when we troll is yesterday somebody like guys are just such fucking pervs and nasty and stupid. But I found the perfect way to troll guys who are being like nasty perves on Fortnite and shit because they'll be like, they'll be like, oh, my dick, my dick, and then I just go what And then I just make them say it so much and I'm not kidding. They always will repeat it upwards of ten times before they realized that I've just made them like, repeat is it pink? Ten times? And then they're like, okay, fuck you, and I'm like what, I literally can't hear you. Can you please say it again? And they're like no, what you're fucking with me? And I'm like no, I'm not, I'm just curious, but yeah, yeah, I heard you doing that last night.
Speaker 2: That was a vibe screenshots. Don't scare me, bitch, I'm still gonna lie. I think I might have read this one. Y'all love skinny guys until you slap their ass and it sounds like a screenshot.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing ever will be o Ryan Like there was like a firewalk that a firework that went off in the distance and on Citizen she was like, y'all, God just took a screenshot. I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Men in their thirties love films so much they start dating a twenty four year old.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Shout out Nina, shout out Jacqueline, shout out Monica. And then this one, y'all, we read.
Speaker 1: This, submitted it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was on that blouse. We read this one and we were like, oh, like this is a banger because I think Tara, you made this up, and if you did, you fucking ate boot here. I'll let you read it.
Speaker 1: You're scared, No, no, no, I just how y'all got stink breath but only wear thongs. Bitch, you're flossing the wrong hole. I love that one. Oh my god, this one's crazy. My dog ate my dildo. Time to take it to poundtown going to prison.
Speaker 10: Clearly are crazy something those are. It's always the ugliest couples that say they looking for a third be thankful you have each other.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that was Drew sigh.
Speaker 1: And then my music.
Speaker 2: Is um Icon Killer Meta Room Clue seven Madlib. Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 1: You're like Shocked the Free Design by Cereal Lab and the Coldest Night of the Year twice as much and Bashti Sit.
Speaker 2: Go Chief Keith or Oceanic Feeling Molly Lewis and Circles Taurus.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh we at the live show, we were like, do y'all even fucking care about media? Because I literally I don't know if if I.
Speaker 1: Feel like by this point all the views drop off.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but that the show, they screamed. But then I was like, also, y'all are like physically here, so you actually enjoy listening to us? Yeah? Yeah, you have to invest in too much time into us for you not to like us. Okay, that was the episode.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching, guys. I won't be here next week unless you all like, go and like and comment on my.
Speaker 2: Last ones share this.
Speaker 1: Unless you guys like just blow?
Speaker 2: Can you care about us a little bit? All right?
Speaker 1: Bye,