Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. We're gonna get back to some of the iron stuff, the messaging, the pull numbers, Hansy gram emails, all that and so much more coming up this hour. But I was gone last night. I was in stinky, smelly, dirty Los Angeles, and so I didn't get a chance to do Medal of Honor Monday. And as I often do whenever I have to miss a Monday, we decided we wanted to do Medal of Honor Tuesday. So this is normally our two of Monday show, but now it's our two of Tuesday's show where we take a Medal of Honor citation and we read it. You are welcome to email in not only your love and your hate and your death threats and things like that. You're welcome to email in medal of honor suggestions if you have ones you love, or certainly if there's some relation to you from your hometown, your cousin's, uncle's grandpa, whatever it may be. This guy emailed and he said, dear Top five Napper, could you please do a medal of honor Monday unless you fail to make it to work, so it has to be on Tuesday. Yeah, that's not nice about Ronald Rosser. I saw a video of this man recounting what happened. This man doesn't have PTSD, he has nostalgia. And actually I've seen I would recommend you go look this up if you would. Like Ronald Eugene Rosser, he was actually born in Columbus, Ohio, and Ohio. Boy, I've seen that video you're talking about where he's discussing what he did. You'll understand what this guy means when he says nostalgia. And I don't know if it's a nature versus nurture thing. I suppose, like many things, it's a mixture of both. But there are many men, very very common who having experienced not just combat, anything traumatic. It could be a combat, or it could be a car wreck or something like that, it just deeply negatively affects them, deeply, deeply, deeply. Others it affects them a little, but they're okay. Others, especially combat guys, others they sound like they miss it. I've knew one guy like that. Now, those guys are super rare, I should say, I think I feel like ninety nine percent of people are deeply affected by it in a negative way. One of those things you kill people, you see dead people, which just kind of stays with you forever to this day. I can smell dead bodies like that to this day. But every now and then you come across somebody and you talk to him afterwards, and it's not like he's covering it up. He wants to go back and do it again. He thought that was the best time of his life. And I won't name the marine I serve with who was like this, but he was like that. He was he was so disappointed when it was over. When we got back to the United States of America, he was just thoroughly bummed. He thought, this sucks. When can we go back? And this guy, Ronald Eugene Rosser, he was twenty three at the time he did all this. This was in Korea. He's just one of those friggin guys. So without further ado, here's Sergeant first Class Ronald Eugene Rosser, Corporal right hey, honoring those who went above and beyond.
Speaker 2: It's Medal of Honor Monday.
Speaker 1: Corporal Rosser distinguished himself by conspicuous gallantry above and beyond the call of duty. While assaulting heavily fortified enemy hill positions, Company L, thirty eighth Infantry Regiment was stopped by fierce automatic weapons, small arms, artillery, and mortar fire. Corporal Rosser, a forward observer who was with the lead platoon of Company L when it came under fire from two different directions. Corporal Rosser turned his radio over to his assistant, and, disregarding the enemy fire, charged the enemy positions, armed with only a carbine and a grenade. At the first bunker, he silenced its occupants with a burst from his weapon. Gaining the top of the hill, he killed two enemy soldiers and then went down the trench, killing five more as he advanced. He then hurled his grenade into a bunker and shot two other soldiers as they emerged. Having exhausted his anim ammunition, he returned through the enemy fire to obtain more ammunition and grenades and charge the enemy bunkers, although those who attempt to join him became casualties. Corporal Rosser once again exhausted his ammunition, obtained a new supply, and returning to the hilltop, a third time hurled grenades into the enemy positions. During this heroic action, Corporal Rosser single handedly killed at least thirteen of the enemy. After exhausting his ammunition, he accompanied the withdrawing patoon, and though himself wounded, made several trips across open territory, still under enemy fire, to help remove other men injured more seriously than himself. This outstanding soldier's courageous and selfless devotion to duty as worthy of emulation by all men. He contributed magnificently to the high traditions of military service. And if you choose to seek out his interview, I'm sure he's done many, so I don't know which one it would be. You will find that these things he did did not weigh him down in his later years. He quite enjoyed them and was happy he did them. Off this cup I knew exactly I let's say I knew exactly who he was talking about, because it made the same impact on me. All right, there's medal of honor Tuesday. Now back to the point we were starting off making about Iran public approval, for it was always going to peek at the beginning and then go down from there. At the beginning, maybe this didn't apply to you specifically. Set that aside. The masses were going to see internet videos of our incredibly awesome military thumping the Iranians, who we naturally don't like and for good reason, and we were going to stand up and cheer. And then every minute that went by after that, support for that was going to dip from there. Now, pause for a second. This is the point when people will step up and say, hey, Jesse, the poll numbers are showing, depending on which pool you're looking at, anywhere from eighty three to ninety three percent approval amongst GOP voters of what Donald Trump is doing. And that's of course correct. Remember when we're having this discussion that we're about to have, it is not about you. It's not about me. You're a GOP voter. I am a GOP voter. This is not about you and how you feel. Maybe your dead set against the whole thing. Maybe you love it all, you got no problem with that. This is not about us. What I am discussing is not even about the war. I am discussing the political reality back home, and more specifically, I'm discussing the normies and what they think Elections are not one with you. Elections are not one with Democrats. Elections are won by what the quote independents think. The normies decide elections. You want to hear some numbers on the issues, and we'll get to all these, but we'll focus on iron. I'll read you all of them. But for border security, well, fifty three approve, forty four disapproved. He's doing great there. But on immigration forty four approve, fifty four disapprove. All right, so he's underwater. Foreign policy forty three approve, fifty four disapprove. Handling the situation in Iran forty one percent approve, fifty four percent disapprove. Inflation, cost of living is the worst one. Thirty six percent approve, sixty two percent disapprove. Now, stop before you'd send me your email, tell me how angry you are, but you're welcome to send it. I want to stress again, the conversation we're about to have is not about right or wrong. It's not about well they shouldn't be well you shouldn't. No, Nope, we're not playing those kid games right now. What we're about to talk about is the political reality here at home and what it means going forward. For things like local elections, mid term elections, some special election that may come up. We are going to talk about the political reality of where we are, and specifically, we're going to talk about how much Lindsey Graham, the Senator from South Carolina is It's almost like he's working against us on purpose. So we'll talk about all that and we'll do that next. What feeling a little stocky? Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Tuesday, and remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So the war in Iran with Normies with independence, it is officially underwater with independence, not with GOP voters do and fine, GOOP voters are holding fairly strong eighty three to ninety three percent approval, fairly strong. But that's not who's going to the midterms. The Independents are. I've seen underwater by twenty points. I've said this pool says underwater by fourteen points. Normies, as I warned, are not sold. They're not sold because they didn't feel it. They don't feel it. And I warned the Trump administration about this before a single bomb drop. Do you remember I did, and they're still trying to sell it.
Speaker 3: Like my opinion, based on what Steve and Jared and Pete and others were telling me. Marco so involved that I thought that they were going to attack us. I thought they would if we didn't do this. At the time we did it, I think they had in mind to attack us.
Speaker 1: And Okay, so Jared Kushner, wit Coff, these guys, they got in Trump's here and said they're about to attack us. They're about to attack us. Trump decided to launch Okay, all right, we have to wrap it up, and we have to wrap it up because the American public is already turning against it. And there is a situation that I can't really understand. And that situation is this, Donald Trump has a real I wouldn't, I shouldn't, probably call it non interventionist foreign policy. But he wants to get in and get out, Lindsey Graham, wants to invade every single place on the planet, and he wants to stay there forever, and he'll brag to you about it as if he's the good guy. There are a lot of reasons for this. We can get into that in a while. That's fine. Donald Trump repeatedly endorses Lindsey Graham. He will not only endorse Lindsey Graham, he will get up on stage and he'll tell the crowd to vote for Lindsey Graham over and over again. It's not like he did this once. It's not like he sent one email out. He repeatedly goes to bat for Lindsey Graham. Donald Trump understands everything I just told you about the popularity of the war. That's why he keeps saying it. He understands he has to wrap it up. He understands he has to sell it. He understands he has to keep saying things like it's almost done, It's almost done, It's almost done. Donald Trump knows that's what the American people want to hear. So I'm fairly certain Donald Trump has Lindsey Graham's phone number. I think personally he should pick up the phone and give him a call and tell Lindsey Graham kindly, please stop going on Fox.
Speaker 4: The double dilling of their world when it comes to this stuff needs then I go back to South Carolina. I'm asking them to send their sons and daughters over to the Mid East. What I want.
Speaker 1: You what. Okay, I'm asking the people of South Carolina to send their sons and daughters to the Middle East. Okay, here's some more Lindsey Graham.
Speaker 4: When this regime goes down, We're gonna have a new mid East. We're gonna make a ton of money.
Speaker 1: Batt'll land. Well, let me let me go back to the poll again. Inflation, cost of living for people, thirty six percent approved, sixty two percent disapprove. The senator from South Carolina goes on the news says.
Speaker 4: When this regime goes down, we're gonna have a new mid East. We're gonna make a ton of money.
Speaker 1: Who's we Okay, here's some Morelandsagram. I hope you didn't think I only had two.
Speaker 4: Here's what I want to say to Sardi Rabe tonight. I'm willing to do a mutual defense agreement with your country to give you protect Well, before.
Speaker 1: I play this one, I want to remind you that the American people are already over it. The independence, the Normanies are, They're already over it. They want it wrapped up, and Trump knows that. That's why he's messaging it that way. Trump says, we're almost done. We're almost done. We're almost done. He's looking at the same poll numbers. We're almost done. Ball got it wrapped up. Here's Lindsay.
Speaker 4: But here's what I want to say to Sardi Rabe tonight. I'm willing to do a mutual defense agreement with your country to give you protection perpetuity under the agreement. I've been pushing and a whole week.
Speaker 1: What go ahead, I'll play the way.
Speaker 4: Here's what i want to say to sorry Rave tonight. I'm willing to do a mutual defense agreement with your country to give you protection and perpetuity under the agreement I've been pushing, and I hope we can continue to talk about if you're attacked by Ron, we would go to war for you.
Speaker 1: I'll do one more. Remember, not you, not me. Normies don't care. They care that they can't afford groceries. They care about gas prices. Trump endorsed Lindsey Graham is on the news every night saying me, I'm.
Speaker 4: Not looking for a fair fight. If we get in a fight, I want to win it. I want to win it quick. I'm in Miami. You see this at Free Cuba. Stay tuned. The liberation of Cuba is upon us. It's just a matter of time. Now. You see this at make a Run Great, President Trump said, the only way to make a right is for the people to take over. We're marching through the world. We're cleaning out the bad guys. We're gonna have relationships with new people.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump has to get Lindsay Graham under control. We're already underwater with views on this war. I understand he's got to wrap it up. He understands that as well. You got to get Lindsay Graham off Fox News and get him under control. This stuff is killing us right now, killing us, and it's going to slaughter us at the minterms. Get the man under control for Pete's sake. Also speaking of America, first switch to pure talk. Puretalk hires Americans. Are you tired of the corporate world firing all its American workers and bringing in a bunch of h one bs. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of American jobs being farmed out to call centers in India. I'm tired of American jobs being vacated. Ah, but they'll be good enough to let you stick around and train your foreigner who's about to replace you. You know, what happens when you pick up your phone and you dial Pound two five zero and you say Jesse Kelly, you'll get a hold of pure Talk, and it'll be an American on the other end of the line who speaks English, perfect English, not the all perfect English, because they're right here in America. Peretalk's been hiring Americans for a very very long time, a very long time. I appreciate that much more than I used to when I was younger. Switch to the mobile company that hires Americans. They'll save you money. You don't need verise in at and T or T Mobile. Dial Pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, switch to Pure Talk. We'll be back. Feeling a little stocky, Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly DC. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. If you missed any part of the show, you can download it iHeart Spotify iTunes. Just to finish the point, Donald Trump is well aware of the poll numbers. He is well aware that he needs to wrap it up. The Iran thing. People are fine with it for a few and then they get bored with it. Then they get frustrated that their needs aren't being met. Then we saw a little blip and gas prices up down out there that you were never going to sell them on it well enough for it to last a long time. We did it. We bombed the heck out of him. We need to wrap it up and get home. We also have to get Lindsey Graham off the news every single night telling people we're going to keep marching through the world. We're gonna send their sons and daughters to the Middle East. Cuba is next. This kind of counter signaling only hurts us more and more and more. Get Lindsey Graham off the freaking news. Let's do some emails. Jesse, you say you hate thieves, However, what do you think of pirates or robin Hood type characters bank robbers of the thirties? All are pretty cool and all are pretty Thievery well, all right, I'm gonna level with you here. Hollywood made all those people cool. Books made those people cool and just as guilty as you. I love a good pirate story. I want to hear about Blackbeard and all these types. Pirates were scumbags, total scum of the earth. People thieves and murders are oftentimes rapists that it wasn't Pirates of the Caribbean. We're a bunch of swashbuckling people with a with a heart of gold. Sure they drank too much rum, but with a heart of gold. They're just out there trying to do the right thing. AS's just a movie. Pirates were dirt balls. It's if you were a prisoner, if you were on the run from the law, if you were anything that you could go sign up for a pirate ship. That's one. Two Robin Hood types thieves who give back. You know, I geek out on criminal stuff like any normal human being does, especially bank robbers and mafia types and things like that. Yeah, those guys didn't really exist either. You don't get me wrong. I know Pablo Escobar will go build soccer fields and things like that for the kiddos and median I get that. But that was almost always just a public relations campaign thing. Yeah, Joe Colombo will go to his particular district in New York before he gets killed, He'll go to his district in New York and hand out turkeys at Thanksgiving and things that. That's just a public relations thing. That's a great way to ensure people in the neighborhood, don't rat on you when the FBI comes calling. As far as the bank robbers who give back, and that's not really a thing that happened either. The best thing you can say is guys like John Dillinger in particular, he didn't want to kill a bunch of people, and he would sometimes take steps to ensure he didn't kill a bunch of people. Some of those guys, like Babyface, were homicidal maniacs. I think it was baby Face Nelson had the right thing, baby Do I have that right cres? Yeah, baby Face Nelson was a homicidal madiac. He wanted to kill people, he loved killing people. Dillinger very clearly didn't, but still a thief. And just be careful buying into the propaganda about a lot of that stuff. Hey, Jesse, you either have oh I love this one. The subject to this one is Jewish Producer Chris. You either must have a learning disability or are just a stone cold anti Semite. Either one must be the reason why you won't stop saying Jewish Producer Chris over and over and over again, when I have informed you numerous times that I find it offensive and unnecessary to what is otherwise a fairly entertaining show. Why don't you ask ask your friend Chris if he likes it? Well, listen, let's have a talk about Let me read this again. Why won't you stop saying Jewish producer Chris over and over and over again when I have informed you numerous times that I find it offensive. See this is this is going to sound mean, and I don't mean it to be mean. You, for whatever reason, you believe being offended gives you power. And it's understandable why you would believe that, because we live in a Namby Pamby country that has given people like you've fuel for that belief for a very long time. I'm offended, and so you notice what you want though I'm offended, so I want you to do something or stop doing something. The fact that you're offended me, you think it means that that should give you some kind of control over me what I can or cannot say, and that I'm sure that works in a lot of circles in life. But here's what you should really understand about me. I do not like being controlled. Everybody who listens to the show, who listened for a long time, understands this. My friends. I have so many different friends that have so many different beliefs about different things, and when one of my friends steps in it or says something a lot of people find offensive, I will be overwhelmed with emails and calls to denounce them, or why are you still talking to them? And I never have because I don't like being told who to talk to or who not to talk to. I don't run out of my friends. And the best way to get me to stop saying something is to tell me to say something. And the best way to get me to say something is to tell me to stop saying something is I will not be controlled. And I don't give a crap how offended you are. It's not even that it bothers me that you're offended. It's not even that it makes me happy. It just means nothing to me. You don't know understand. You could write in an email telling me you're offended by Jewish producer Chris. You could write me ten emails a day for every day I'm on the air, for the rest of the time I'm on the air, and it would never move me at all, because you being offended doesn't bother me. You see it doesn't give you power over me because you're offended. You're the one sitting there offended. Maybe that's why you're miserable all the time, because you don't have a sense of humor. That's one. Two. On a personal.
Speaker 5: Note, you know, I've done a lot of different things, construction, a Marine Corps and things like that, so I've had a lot of different friends and different walks of life.
Speaker 1: I have never, one time in my life had a friend who didn't say and laugh at offensive things, especially like racial things and religious things and things like that. I've never had a guy friend ever who didn't laugh with me about that stuff. And I could never hang with somebody like that at all. You should have heard the things we used to say to each other in the Marine Corps, because you know, you get all different. I mean, it's Puerto Ricans and there's black people, and there's white people, and there's Mexicans and there's Cubans. You can't even imagine the things that used to come out of our mouths at each other in there. I don't know any other way. That's how dudes talk. If you're offended by Jewish producer Chris, I don't care, all right, you don't have any power over me because you're offended. It's not you said, it's because I have a hard time listening. No, you just emailed in the wrong show. But I have great news for you. We live in this namby Pamby culture now, and there are all kinds of shows that will actually you'll get them to change if you tell them you're offended. Thankfully, over the seven years we've been on the air, ninety nine point nine percent of the audience at this point gets it. That. Don't even bother Chris. We don't hardly get those anymore. I'm offended, do it. We used to get them all the time in the beginning, and then people realize that just wouldn't work here. It works on all kinds of other shows. Don't email them, tell them how mad you are. They'll go scrambling. All right, we'll talk about a couple Gihatti's in New York City next, miss does catch up Jesse kellyshow dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Tuesday. All right. I know about this terrorist attack in New York City, and I wasn't here yesterday to discuss it. A couple dudes a couple Jihatti scumbags. They were trying to blow people up. There was a counter protest outside of the mayor's home, and they showed up with these homemade explosives, and they declared allegiance to ISIS and all this other crap. And they showed up trying to kill people. Of course, like GI hotties always do, just the biggest dirt balls on the face of the planet. These Jihattis and CNN got themselves in a bit of hot water today because of a statement they put out. And I'm gonna read it verbatim in case you haven't heard it, you already know the story. A couple isis love and GI Hottis attempt to kill people. And they even said they intended to kill more people than the Boston marathon bombers did. So these are violent, nasty, murderous scumbags. And this is what a couple authors at CNN said about the whole thing. Quote I'm not making this up. Quote. Two Pennsylvania teenagers crossed into New York City Saturday morning for what could have been a normal day enjoying the city during abnormally warm weather, But in less than an hour, their lives would drastically change as the pair would be arrested for throwing homemade bombs during an anti Muslim protest outside of Mayor Zorn Mandani's home. CNN caught such a backlash for that that they since deleted the statement and issued a public apology for the statement. But that leads us to how could you ever say that? Anyway? Who? What kind of a person could say that? So let's touch on something we touch on a lot on the show foundations foundational principles, but foundations any building, any home, your home or apartment, wherever you live. Yes, the drywall matters, and the wood and the paint and the lights and the fridge and these things matter. But a strong foundation, if you have a strong foundation, everything will spring from it. If your foundation is a disaster, it doesn't matter if you have the best wood and the best drywall, and the best fridge and the best lights. A bad foundation will create a bad home. Your foundation is everything. In boxing, it's not your hands at your feet, Your feet are everything. Foundation. Foundation is everything. And if you destroy a foundation of something, then the whole thing comes crumbling down. So what does that mean? It means you need to understand the foundation of your enemy. What are his foundational principles? How could these two kami witches sit down and write a statement like this. Here's the reason why. A foundational principle of American Communists is this, America is not only evil, it is uniquely evil. I believe a pole just came out yesterday or the day before that showed the Democrat Party by a wide margin, believe America itself is a force for evil in the world by a wide margin. I think it was by forty three points. It wasn't even close. Democrats hate America. That is a foundational principle. They believe it's part of their core belief. America is uniquely evil. White men are uniquely evil. Christianity is uniquely evil. So think about those three things America, white men, Christianity. Hatred of those three things. And I know there's a lot of overlap there, but hatred of those three things makes up a core belief, a foundational principle of almost every single Democrat. You see, Once you understand that, then you realize everything they say from there springs from that.
Speaker 2: You have two Jihatis are trying to murder people in New York city. Surely even Kami's CNN will talk about them in some sort of a disparaging way.
Speaker 1: But are these Jihatis? Are they white men?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Are they Christian men?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Then what is the point? Well, what they did might have been bad, but they're not the real evil. We always need to stay focused on what the real evil is, and these other evils they're just a distraction. If you're in a tent with your family, it's a big tent. You're staying in Yellowstone National Park and you're in a tent with your family, and all of a sudden, wolves start circling around your tent and they're howling and they're growling, and you think the wolves are gonna come in and eat all of you. But then as you're worried about the wolves, a raccoon sneaks in the tent, bites your son on the toe, and starts gnawing at your food supply. For an American communist, Gee, Hotti's trying to blow people up. That's just the raccoon. Okay, it's annoying. Whatever, we can't focus on the dahcoon. The wolves are right outside, and so what the communist is always trying to do? Is refocus the American public back on the true evil Christianity, America itself. White men. Oh sure, this person from this group or this person from that group. They may gnaw on your son's toe. They'll do something a little annoying or a little vaguely annoying. Here, let's stay focused on the big deal, these white men, these Christian men. So that's why anytime you see a member of one of the various protected classes in this country, when the media has to talk about them, they'll work really hard to use the most flowery terms they can, even when they do something terrible. If you're in an urban environment and there's a large mob of young black men who go out and cause haw and violence and loot and murder and do all those things, they will always be described as teens or youths. Exact same thing with a bunch of gie hotties when they get together. They're part of the protected class as well. They're always teens, they're always youth they could all be nineteen. They'll be discussed as teenagers or youths. If it's a white man, they'll give you his name, his high school. They'll have his mother fired by the afternoon, why, Well, he's the wolf, he's the big deal. That's other stuff's just incomediate and it's distracting you. That's what it's doing.
Speaker 4: We are reverence for the truth might become might have become a bit of a distraction.
Speaker 5: That is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things done.
Speaker 1: And if you want to know how you could ever write a headline like the one I read. That's why those writers, that's what they believe, and that's what virtually every Democrat in this country believes. According to the poll numbers, I believe babies deserve a right to live. Do you believe that preborn believes that preborn has been saving babies lives for a long time. Do you know how many lives you and Preborn saved last year? Just try to digest this number. Eighty thousand, eighty thousand, adorable little babies are now alive and well because of you and preborn. Preborn giving ultrasounds to mothers who are about to abort their babies. That baby's head is on the chopping block, and Preborn comes in and says, no, no, no, no no, I have an ultrasound. If you choose to have your baby will help you out. Ultrasounds Save Lives, and your twenty eight dollars buys one twenty eight dollars for a life. I think that's worth a large pizza. Go to preborn dot com slash jesse and give what you can. It's tax deductible. Preborn dot com slash jesse, we'll be back