Speaker 1: Speaks to the planet, Charlamagne to God here and as we come closer to the closing out this year, I just want to say thank you for tuning into the Black Podcast Network. There have been so many great moments over the past year. Take a listen to some of those captivating moments in this special best of episode.
Speaker 2: Now listen, we got some listener commentary whatnot I'm going to read one.
Speaker 3: Right now, see trick. What is how do you pronounce that name?
Speaker 4: Keltric?
Speaker 5: Keltric?
Speaker 2: Okay, Hello, Rod Jerries, Hello, and it is The subject is I eat soft bacon Keltric eats soft bacon. Hi, my name's Keltric. I'm twenty nine in Monroe, Louisiana. So sorry to scream at you in the subject. But because in the subject says I eat soft bacon, it's all cats caps, Caltric stops screaming at me.
Speaker 3: All right, he says.
Speaker 2: Budgeselle said that the email had seemed threatening for you to read it. Oh did I say that? Yes, We're only going to read emails that are threatening.
Speaker 4: You said, if you like threaten us well to read the email, then then we'll read it. Really, Yeah, why did I say that? Because you eat blueberry.
Speaker 3: I wasn't eating them at the time, so.
Speaker 2: All right, So if you gonna read it anyway, I know, I just want you to know that I love soft bacon. It's not chewy bacon. I'm sure there aren't many of us, but we are out here.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Love you guys on RHL, P Robin I will be Robin will be missed, and I love the podcast. Ps Gaselle, you are the best housewife there is. Oh in my opinion, I love you forever. Okay, thank you Kelcher. Okay, but soft bacon is disgusting.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think there's a level of soft bacon because there's some crispy bacon that is too crispy. I can see where the crispy can go overboard if it's burnt. Yeah yeah, so not burnt crispy, but like but also not crispy where it's like all the pieces are breaking up. I like that, really, Yes, it's.
Speaker 3: All breaking up in my mouth. That's so good. Yeah, Like I don't.
Speaker 4: Want all the pieces to break up. She just wouldn't be like a little little Chris.
Speaker 2: Okay, but not soft soft is like not cooked almost right, So Celtrier get yourself together.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have something from.
Speaker 2: The the Ali Ali Hawkins family, my favorite folks.
Speaker 3: High ladies.
Speaker 2: I'm currently in the bathroom with my earbuds and listening to reasonably shady and scrolling on my phone. So yes, the cell phone is in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yep lol, yep.
Speaker 2: So if y'all don't know, we discussed previously, what do you do when you go number two? Yeah, and I just go in there and go. Yeah, Robin goes in there. She takes her phone, she takes the Bible, she takes all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: I used to have a stack of magazines before Instagram was a thing. Yeah, she takes everything because not because that's needed?
Speaker 3: Is that needed in order to go?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I don't unfortunately for the I mean sometimes I'm like, okay, in and out right, but unfortunately I'm not always in and out. It's just it like takes a minute.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that you don't want to just be sitting there with your own personal.
Speaker 4: Thoughts, no, Like I want to catch up on light.
Speaker 5: Like, Okay, I.
Speaker 4: Do some of my best thinking, I feel like I do. I come up with my best ideas in the shower. Yeah, like you know, I'll be in the shower and I have like this great idea and I'll of course forget it. But you know, sometimes I'll remember to like get out the shower and put it down on my notes before I forget. But I don't know why I feel like I come with my best ideas in the shower. Yeah, but back to the toilet, yeah, I mean, it's just it's just like and then it's also like, I mean, I guess you could do the same thing like on the couch, but you know, if you live in a house with people, like this is your your private time, right hopefully to just sit in blacks, yeah, be by your and scroll Instagram and not be interrupted.
Speaker 2: I just okay, So, like when you go to wipe, where do you put the phone?
Speaker 4: So I have a ledge. So first of all, I only use my left hand to hold my phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it.
Speaker 4: I only wipe with my right hand.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: But still it's like cross contamination. Okay, So I have a ledge. Do you ever see those toilet roll holders toilet paper holders and it has like a ledge on top.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so my phone goes on the ledge, oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you go wash your hands and you come back and get it.
Speaker 5: Yes. Wow, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't ever, I dad say, I don't ever bring my phone in the bathroom at all. Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, Hi ladies, this is from to stop it. Okay, So Raquel not Rachel, this is then actually the last time that you can email us, because we're going through our emails and you've probably emailed us like twenty times back to back. Yeah, two different Okay, So this is it for you, Raquel not Rachel.
Speaker 5: This is it.
Speaker 3: Hi, ladies, love the show.
Speaker 2: Robin gave a shout out to the producer for editing something she wanted out of the show and raved about how amazing producers are. And she's right, that is very true. Producers are amazing. Yes, you guys have no clue. Yeah, how amazing they are.
Speaker 4: Hey, Taylor, hello.
Speaker 2: That I do a podcast with my friend called R and R Experience and I am the one who edits our show. Editing has been the most challenging aspect of podcasting, from Wi Fi disruptions, Mike's not working, random glitches, and all the talkative guests who overshare I.
Speaker 4: Have to fix it all. I love it and I hate it. It's definitely a complicated relationship.
Speaker 3: Lol.
Speaker 2: What has been the hardest part of podcasting for you guys?
Speaker 3: That's our question.
Speaker 2: And then she, of course she wants this is her publicizing her podcast R and R Experience, but Raquel also known as not Rachel, this is your last email to us SIS. Okay, so everybody check out her podcast. But I think it None of this podcast for us, for me has been hard, right, So there is no hardest.
Speaker 5: Part for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we definitely are blessed because I've had people reach out and say, oh, can you give us advice on starting a podcast all the time? You know, what do you do? And I'm like, to be honest, we are blessed to have already been on a public platform so that our experience getting into podcasting was very seamless. We already had an audience, We already have the support, you know from the producers and the editors and the you know, the people who upload, Like, I can't tell you how to upload an episode.
Speaker 5: I can't tell.
Speaker 4: You you know what I mean, I can't tell you the thing, No, I can't you know, all of that type of stuff. So we've been really blessed. But I know for people who do start a podcast on their own from scratch, it is a grind, and I think the hardest part probably for those people are probably being consistent, yeah, while not necessarily having an audience just yet. Yes, you know, so you're you're recording these these episodes and of course hopefully your friends and family and people listen, but you don't know how to get other people to listen. So I would think for people unlike us, the hardest part would be just building it and growing it and staying consistent and staying in the game without quitting.
Speaker 2: You guys, you got to definitely stay consistent. You don't ever want to, like because there have been times when we're been extra extra busy and we could have like not had an episode that week, but we always try to get it in because you never want to leave your listeners like with nothing. I'm not the person because a lot of people have asked me to critique their podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I'm so not the person to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I have had to have given feedback that was like, stick with their data, don't do this.
Speaker 3: You sound terrible.
Speaker 2: Your voice is monotone, Like nobody wants to listen to this, I've done that.
Speaker 3: I've been that friend.
Speaker 2: Oh no, So like also also be realistic, Yeah, because I don't want you spinning your wheels or feeling like this is great and everybody's telling you that it's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think a lot of people think it's easy. I mean we you know, there's we always hear about somebody getting into podcasting, whether they're whether it's whether they're celebrities or even your friends, like, hey, we're gonna start a podcasting thinking.
Speaker 3: Of Scherisa has one?
Speaker 5: Now is do it? Well?
Speaker 3: By the way, listen to it. I need to listen to it.
Speaker 4: I tried to listen to it and for whatever reason, my Apple podcasts wouldn't play it. But I'm gonna I'm gonna try again.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so.
Speaker 4: It's you can get into it, it's staying in it that is really the challenge. Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: And try to get a deal, even though they're not really giving out podcast deals these days. Like, try to get a deal because that means that you'll have like potentially a producer and they'll take care of the back end.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But I think in order to get a deal, you either a have to be like us and already have some sort of public platform, you know, or some sort of be a public figure or be have a podcast that you've started that you can show the you know, the numbers for. Yeah, so that's easy. Yeah, so just don't start a podcast. I don't know, I mean podcasting to me and Robin, right, if you do it, do it because you love it. Yes, but yeah, I know, I know there's a lot of people like, oh, we should start a podcast, right, what should I do? And I'm like, I don't want to like sell you a dream because my experience is different.
Speaker 3: Right, but I can say, like I have loved doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like you know, this is our fourth season.
Speaker 2: There's there's never been a time where I'm like, ah, I'm dreading it, right, or like I can't believe we have to do reasons to be shaded tomorrow and be like pissed about it because there's other jobs that I've had that I've felt that way, right, Yeah, but like, yeah, no, this has been a joy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Yeah, So I don't have I don't have a negative either. But I think the most challenging part was just the consistency.
Speaker 2: I would say, Okay, so this says where do you both see yourself? This is from images or something I don't know. Thank you for writing. Where do you both see yourselves? In ten years?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: So ten years for me, like all my kids will be out of college. Yeah, I might even have a grandchild by then, right, yes, yeah, and I'm gonna be Oh my gosh, they're gonna be on my knee.
Speaker 3: I'm rocking them to sleep.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna be doing your ten years.
Speaker 4: Can you envision that?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Now, I totally cam like a cute little grand baby. Yes, I would be so happy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's so crazy to think. Ten years. Okay, so in ten years, I'm forty five. Now, ten years i'll.
Speaker 3: Be fifty five.
Speaker 4: I will be in the club with my kids.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait, I will be partying in the club with my kid and.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be there too, y'all at gonna leave me behind.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: So recently I was joking with one of my daughters because she's going to my where I went to college.
Speaker 3: I went to Hampton. She's going doors going to Hampton.
Speaker 2: And so because I know Hampton, I was like, I'm gonna meet you in the club. Yeah, And so she was like, what, monn't say that because she knows I who will meet her?
Speaker 4: Right, I'm gonna beat you to the club before you get gonna be at the club at eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, when the clubs, And I'm gonna get the the the what do you call him? Not the bar service bottle. I'm gonna get the bottle service. I'm gonna get the booth like she don't have no money to get no bottle. So, yes, I'm gonna take care of the clubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I recently asked my kids. I said, when y'all turn twenty one, will you let me go to the club with you?
Speaker 3: And they both were.
Speaker 4: Like yes, yes, And Carter was like, yeah, I'm gonna be following you around. I'm all right, remember y'all said that. So that's why I say I'm gonna be in the club with my kids in ten years. We're going to be having fun and partying and chilling that because yeah, we just I don't know my kids. I made it into cool mom status. I'm gonna stay there.
Speaker 3: You want to stay there?
Speaker 4: So do you think you could go to a strip club with your kids? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Did we talk about this?
Speaker 4: Did I talk about how Wiz Khalifa said that he goes to the strip club with his mom. Did we talk about Oh yeah we did.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can't because I know your kids, and I can't release and you and y'all's dying nam make like y'all in the strip blod together. Yeah, I can't really see that right now, but I'm sure it'll happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think in ten years, like when they're Corey's twenty six and yeah whatever, I think I could for sure casino, strip club wherever, wherever we're gonna hang out, not the casino.
Speaker 3: Y'all not taking my money, I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true. But on a serious note, in ten years, I definitely envision having more businesses, like more like I'm opening the Glow Dirty Skincare studio, but I also want I'm also already looking at other franchises that I could possibly open, So I'm looking at, like, you know, having multiple different types of businesses that I can open at one time.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: You know, we already talked about wanting to move, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're gonna move. But like where could you move. Did you feel like you'd be happy?
Speaker 4: I don't know, California. L'said that the weather, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so if it's nice the time, you don't appreciate it. Just keep that in mind.
Speaker 4: Very true, yes, very true. So this email came from Ben Dover.
Speaker 2: I kid you not, that's the person's name, Ben, Ben Dover. Yes, you think that's his real name? No, I do not, I do not.
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 3: Ben Dover.
Speaker 4: You know Dover?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: And even their email address incorporates Ben Dover in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So no, that's not his real name. Yes, yes, and if it is changing, right, well, I actually think this is from a female, so Ben be eaten. So okay, you think it's from my female. Dover is the last name, Yeah, okay, Ben Dover. That's made up, all right? And she just bent us over in this email.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, So she says, Dear Robin and Jaselle really enjoy the show. I actually love the fact that, unlike every podcast in the world, you don't have guests. It's just you two talking about whatever. It's refreshing and entertaining. On your podcast that aired the week of June third, you both were pushing somewhat hard on ladies. You should get botox and do the enhancements to your face. Robin went on to state how it's all about preserving your youthful looks. While that is all well in Dandy, there also is a population that feels that aging gracefully and naturally is still a thing. Okay, life is about balance, so sure, good skincare is great and fine. But to encourage others to inject botox regularly in an attempt to mask the fact that, yes, we are aging, it's something I don't agree with. Many people see beauties like Vanessa Williams, halle Berry and even at seventy eight years old Helen Mirren as still being extremely gorgeous, but having aged naturally and not succumbing to social media pressure of following the crowd. Trust me when I say many men still feel like Paulina Portsakova. Pooritzakova. She's a supermodel who has had no surgery, no fillers, no botox, could get it now today. So I said, you both, who have the benefit of natural, genetic based beauty, please support the natural aging process and beauty and stop attempting to come heat with all of the other housewives who have almost become unrecognizable, like someone that rhymes with Baron Booker. I hate I had loved at y'all, not Baron Booker.
Speaker 5: Okay, I did love that.
Speaker 4: Sorry, y'all, I'd hate for both of you to end up looking like green eyed versions of the current Little Kim. Okay. I don't remember ever pushing botox on people. Well, right, we.
Speaker 3: Weren't pushing it.
Speaker 4: I was, so remember we talked about we were talking about the lip flip.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, then we.
Speaker 4: Were talking about we started talking about botox, and I was saying how I think both for me, botox is not about changing the way I look, but about just kind of preventing your wrinkles from getting deeper. Right, So I'm not pushing it on anyone by any means, but I personally just if I can prevent my wrinkles from getting deeper from then That's what I'm going to do. I don't want to change the way I look, right totally. I'm not trying to turn my face into someone else's face or I'm not trying to you know. So, so yes, I I and I am a very natural person. I'm sitting here with no makeup on like I you know, so I'm I would definitely prefer to be more natural than not. However, I just you know, for me personally, if I can stop my wrinkles from getting deeper, then that's what I'm going to do. So so and I'm not going to judge anyone that's not doing that. I'm not going to you know, but if people and it was more for people who think botox is about changing the way you look, and it was just just letting you all know it's not necessarily to change the way you look. It's more about just preventing your wrinkles from getting deeper.
Speaker 2: Right, That's but who did she say? It hasn't gotten is a natural and hasn't gotten.
Speaker 4: Said Halle Berry, Vanessa Williams, and Paulina Portzakova.
Speaker 2: So she feels like they haven't because of the way their face looks or because they've.
Speaker 3: Said that, I don't know. Okay, So all of those.
Speaker 4: People have gotten work done, right, period.
Speaker 2: I don't want anyone to think that there's probably one percent of people that are in front of a camera that haven't gotten anything done to their face, body, whatever.
Speaker 3: So shut up, bend over. We don't like you.
Speaker 4: Okay, go away, bend Over, bend somewhere else.
Speaker 2: And Bendover is definitely a woman, because no man is even thinking about this like that. So yeah, bend Over, goodbye the worst, You're the worst, bend.
Speaker 3: Over, Bendover that wants the menu over. Okay, not in.
Speaker 5: A good way.
Speaker 2: Okay, totally not in a good way. Asia sent us, Asia's one of our faiths.
Speaker 5: Is she coming to Philly? Asia? Asia? Asia?
Speaker 4: I think it's Asia. It's just spelled as Hia, So it's Asia.
Speaker 2: Listen, Gibbs, it's coming to Hopefully she's coming to Philly, I think so. All right, So she wrote us and she said she's thirty and she is thriving. Hi, ladies, I'm writing in because on February fifth, I'll be turning thirty years loved.
Speaker 5: Oh, I like that thirty years loved. Happy Birthday.
Speaker 2: It would mean the world to me for my favorite rich aunties to give me a birthday shout out what was up?
Speaker 5: And happy?
Speaker 3: I guess am am I the rich auntie in you two birthday.
Speaker 4: She can't be talking about us because somebody in this world keeps calling us broke.
Speaker 2: So can't be Yeah, and which listen the first class calling us broke. It's not in our tax bridets. Okay, okay, all right. So she has a question to the two of you, remember your thirtieth birthday? Would what did you do to celebrate? Also, what advice would you give someone who is entering into their thirties? Huh, I don't remember my thirtieth birthday. Don't let me think. Okay, I remember mine.
Speaker 4: So, first of all, happy thirtieth birthday, Asia, Yes, thirty is like that. I feel like that decade of thirties is one of a lot of growth and evolution. Yes, and you really start to like start to come into the person that you're gonna be, You're gonna be yep. So yes, like enjoy it, make the most of it, and it goes fast, and it'll be like, oh my god, I'm forty.
Speaker 5: A right, forty is good.
Speaker 3: But oh happy birthday?
Speaker 4: Okay, So thirty is awesome. So my thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 3: I share.
Speaker 4: Okay. I have a group of friends college friends, and a couple of us are aries so like, and we were both turning thirty, and so we plan a girls trip with love a bunch of girls.
Speaker 5: Okay, right, are you sure because it was a girl's trip.
Speaker 4: I can't remember how many of us, it's like probably like ten of us. So we're going to Miami doing the Miami thing. We had activities planned, you know, dinner, clubs, yacht all this type of stuff, right, all these activities. Everyone we're all on Gosh, when I was thirty, I don't even know if it was like a group. I don't know how we communicated, but emails whatever. Everyone got the itinerary. Everyone knew where we're staying, what we're paying, what we're doing, blah blah blah blah blah blah. So my best friend from college at the time.
Speaker 5: Was going.
Speaker 4: But she was notorious for always wanting a hookup.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I hate those people.
Speaker 4: Yes, notorious, and she would do it wherever we went. We would always, you know, go to NBA All Star weekends and Londes of Morning weekend and Miami, like we would just always be going places, and she always wanted a hook up from for anything. She didn't want to pay for anything. Now she has a great job, she makes good money, she saves her money. It's good with her money, like you know, it's she's not broke by any means. And I had seen her do it over and over and over to other people, but she had never really done it to me because I was always in a position like.
Speaker 3: Wan was in the NBA.
Speaker 4: You know, I didn't I would always treat everyone, you know, So I never asked anyone for anything. But when it came to this trip, people have to contribute. Like, if you wanna, we're gonna go to the club. Everyone contribute to go to the you know, to get the table. If you want to, we're gonna go go on the yacht. You gotta contribute this to go on the yacht. Yes, blah blah blah. So when it came time for her to contribute, she was like, Oh, no, I have a friend there and I'm just gonna you know, my friend is gonna get me in what And then like yeah, it was just every little thing. It was, Oh, I have someone someone down there, and she's gonna she knows people at that club, and we're gonna do this. And this friend here, she's going to do this. And I was so angry with her because I'm like, you do this to everyone, now you're doing it to me. I've never made you pay for anything a day in your life and now and then you're bringing strangers around to our birthday celebration. Oh yeah, that's and no, we were at Prime one twelve and this old, nasty ass bitch walked up in a restaurant to because to meet my friends. Yeah, but my friend was there for us, and she's all and we're all looking at her like who the fuck are you? You know what I'm saying. And then and so then my friend's like, oh, well, I'm gonna go. And she was her older so war older chapter so war, I'm I'm own this bitch. So then she's like, I'm gonna I'm gonna go with her because she's gonna get us in. It was a whole fall out.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, so it was like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: And one of the other friend that was celebrating her thirtieth birthday was her line sister. So she not only did it to me, her best friend, she also did it to her line sister. So we didn't talk for three years. What yes, three years. I didn't want to say one word to her. I was like, I'm I can't. Like it was just like you're done, No, you're done. You always want to hook up and top first bringing strangers around that are giving us the evil eye, and you know what I'm saying. I mean, oh my god, that this story keeps going. I was pregnant, like six months pregnant, maybe not six months, maybe four months whatever, six months. And the girl that my friend brought around that we didn't know, so we so I'm in the club with my friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we left her.
Speaker 4: And then they walk in the club and she walks up to one of my friends and says something and it rolls out like what, So I asked her for her. I said, what she said to you? And she was like, I don't know, I can't remember what she said. She said, whatever she said, I turned my pregnant ass around and like ran after the girl. The girl runs out.
Speaker 3: The damn club. But I mean, it was just it was a man being pregnant.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was a mess, and it was just it was just mayhem. So I was just so mad. I was like, this is my thirtieth birthday, yeah, and you ruined it and you over here wearying about a damn hookup. You can't just take one for the team and go with the flow and be with the group, and you gotta So that was my thirtieth birthday experience.
Speaker 2: So did she apologize after we talked to her thirty years I mean three years later, Yeah she did.
Speaker 4: We're good now, Like, okay, we're good now.
Speaker 3: Do I know who this person is?
Speaker 4: You've met her? Joy?
Speaker 5: Joy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I didn't want to say her name.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, Joy, you were wrong for that, Yes, but I really was just like I cannot talk to you anymore because like that, you just don't do that ship for a friend, like you're so selfish. But she she has realized that about herself and she has. Yes, she has changed her ways good big times. Okay she stops all that and yeah, so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well advice for I can't remember my thirtieth birthday at all. I'm sure I was doing something on a table or something. I don't know anyway, But like when you get into your thirties, it's like, okay, it's now time to be an adult, right, So that goes to Joy, like you you're playing little girl games and you're doing immature nonsense like being an adult, right, figure out what makes you happy and what makes you sad and living happy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah for sure. Yeah, I say, like like I said, for your thirties. It's definitely a time I think of lots of change. Yeah, a lot of people, I know, my thirties were.
Speaker 3: I had some kids, I had three kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had kids. We went you know, I went through a divorce, We went through you know, financial challenges.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had to kind of like you know, figure shit out and work. I was working multiple jobs at a point, began the house. I was a potomac in my thirties, you know. So it was just like so much and I just kept telling myself like it's okay, Like whatever it was that I was going through, I knew I would be okay. So I'm gonna say, like, your thirties aren't always going to be beautiful, but just know that what you go through during your thirties is building you into becoming a much better person person, a more well rounded person. It's just shaping your experiences.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree with all of that. Robin Dixon.
Speaker 2: Okay, So sometimes people write as things and they're nasty and we don't read them. But I decided we're gonna read one today. Oh okay, Okay, So this is.
Speaker 3: From Linda Martin.
Speaker 4: What's up, Linda?
Speaker 5: Are we really saying hi? To Linda.
Speaker 2: She says, it is shameful that you gloated over leaving a poor broken deer, possibly withering in pain until he or she he or she succumbed to its injuries.
Speaker 3: Where is your like? What's insane? Where is your compassion? Forty miles an hour?
Speaker 2: It's too fast to be driving. Where you know living things are crossing? It's thirty miles. Yeah, it's thirty in New York and they're trying to get it down to twenty. People want to live around nature and then disregard, and you disregarded. I'm done with this ship that promotes this bad behavior. And you're bad English. I don't know about that. I feel yeah, she said, I feel you represent everything wrong in our nation.
Speaker 4: Oh, everything wrong, everything wrong, she said, I really want to get my point across.
Speaker 2: I thought you guys were decent people rather than shallow narcissis.
Speaker 3: Listen, this was a comedy.
Speaker 2: Read's funny as shit, Like, what are you talking about, lady?
Speaker 3: I had fifteen thousand dollars worth damages to my car?
Speaker 2: What are you saying?
Speaker 3: She could have died?
Speaker 5: Does would have died?
Speaker 4: Affording that poor dear withering in pain? Are you kidding me.
Speaker 3: Yes, have my kids hit it, they would be dead?
Speaker 4: Are you little kidding? Okay, but thank you for yes. Yeah, sometimes we gotta we gotta read the haters.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So and she says she's not now mind you, she should be listening because you know we gave her.
Speaker 4: I hope she is.
Speaker 3: If anyone knows, Linda, listen, lend her to listen.
Speaker 1: Once again, thank you for tuning into the Black Effect Podcast Network. Seeing you in twenty twenty five for more great moments from your favorite podcast