Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and get Katie and he.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: Ten weeks into this war, Aron says it's considering a new proposal from the Trump administration to bring it to an end.
Speaker 3: They want to make a deal.
Speaker 5: We've had very good talks over the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: That is very.
Speaker 3: Possible that we'll make a deal.
Speaker 4: Sources one on ABC News, the administration has sent a RON a one page memorandum of understanding, laying the groundwork for thirty days of negotiations on major issues, including the future of Iran's nuclear program.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, but you don't know what reaction to that.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm trying not to be led by various pundits that I heard some pundits that I like saying, telling Iran they got thirty days, you know, to basically think about this or to take a break from being pounded or whatever, is nothing but a gift to Iran when you've got him on the ropes.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we can talk about China's involvement, and we really have to put I can't believe it's another tentative partial agreement with a run in thirty days of negotiations about this is what they've done the last three hundred and twelve times in a row.
Speaker 2: And then I was looking at this.
Speaker 6: Hugh Hewittt tweeted out that talking with John Potororitz, who is his stuff, is all what's best for Israel said the fourteen point deal is a disaster unfolding.
Speaker 2: In real time.
Speaker 6: And I don't know what parts of the fourteen point deal he doesn't like so much.
Speaker 1: He was a pretty sober guy too. He's not a bomb chucker.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, So I don't know what they feel the disaster is in this fourteen point deal, because it would they'd have to give up all their uranium. They twenty years before they can start doing anything with uranium again anytime anywhere inspections.
Speaker 2: At least, that's what we're asking for.
Speaker 6: They get a lot of money back, though I guess the idea would be that Iran has always lied and cheated, and you're gonna give them a bunch of money. And then you got, like basically the Obama deal. You give them a whole bunch of money to then lie and cheat with right, right, and.
Speaker 1: Then you know, you know, we could go over their playbook more specifically, of fourteen points, they'll agree to eleven of them. Then they'll say the last three were super close on these two, so they're not a big deal. Let's talk about this last one. And that'll go on for quite a while, and then finally they'll come up with a tentative settlement for that. Then they'll say, let's talk about those other two, and it'll turn out there is actually quite a gulf between them, and that'll be strung along for a long time. Then they'll go back on points two through five. Yeah, but man, then if you ever get to the conclusion, they'll immediately start cheating on it.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's fine though, which I will explain my thoughts after the rest of this report from ABC News.
Speaker 4: Iran has not agreed to anything yet and remains publicly defiant, one official declaring Iran has its finger on the trigger and is ready, but the American blockade is squeezing Iran's economy. Today the Pentagon announcing US forces fired on another Iranian flag tanker.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so she made the point that I was gonna make the people that say, thirty days is a gift to Iran. It is, We've got their country blockaded. They're losing a half a billion dollars a day, and according to a lot of reports, they're running out of places to.
Speaker 2: Store oil blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: So seems to me that we're putting the squeeze on them more and more every single day. Yeah, unlike a lot of the media, I like looking at both sides of the argument. So here's the counter argument to my rant. What if we got the squeeze and the inevitable capitulation of the regime, because I mean, they're really getting squeezed without the bad pr the bombs, well, right, and all it'll take this is a little more patience.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: I don't know that Trump did this on purpose, but it seems like where we are now is that we are committing a major act of war, blockading a country from being able to getting anything in or out. I mean, that's a you go to war over that sort of thing, and we're getting away with doing it, and it's being called a ceasefire by everybody. And you don't have people protesting in the streets that were starving Iranians or were imperialists or anything like that.
Speaker 2: People are treating this like it's part of the ceasefire.
Speaker 6: Blockading a major nation, which is a bit of jiu jitsu.
Speaker 2: With the coverage of this whole thing, it seems to me.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't know that it was on purpose, but that seems to be where we are.
Speaker 3: If indeed the squeeze is effective.
Speaker 1: There are days I find myself wondering whether it will be just because the IERGC doesn't give a damn about the people of a and they have enough revenue streams that they can let oil go to hell for a while, counting on the US to step in and help them rebuild after they make nice. It's difficulties. Are some clever, clever, duplicitous people. I mean, they are the ultimate con man, so it's tough to know exactly how to deal with them. Obviously, I still like the fact that Iran threatened the UAE by by saying we'll send you back to the time of riding camels, which is a really good threat. That's a really good threat. Go ahead and say something or play another cliff. I'm working on something here.
Speaker 6: So to me, the question is is this blockade doing the sort of damage that Wall Street Journal and the Trump administration say it is. If it is, then I don't understand what the problem is with giving them thirty day thirty day ceasefire if it includes a blockade that's devastating their economy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says you. I say, this is just more toastata. Trump off installs temporarily after direct action. It's toastada. It's not taco anymore. That's just it's that's clearly not true.
Speaker 3: It's toastada. What do you think, Michael, You think that'll catch on the New York Times.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's an enchilada. Every new challenge iteration.
Speaker 3: Has idiotic something. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anybody making, you know, definitive pronouncements about this is a failure.
Speaker 3: It's a Gragmeier. He's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Never listen to them again. And if you've seen them walking down the street, pelts them, pelt them with I almost said rocks and garbage, which was a catch flaight phrase on The Letterman Show like thirty five years ago. But I would never want anybody pelted with rocks eye poor violence. But yeah, it's it's a mystery what's going on? Uh one page memo of understanding.
Speaker 2: So did you want to do this Brett Bear walt stuff because I haven't heard it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: So Brettbear had Mike Waltz on yesterday, Mike formerly National Security Advisor, and got kind of shoved as line to the UN. He was one of our favorite conversations when we were at the RNC, extremely bright, clear, a great patriot, et cetera. So he's now REPP in the US at the UN and he is pushing a UN resolution that essentially says he can't lay minds in charge tolls in international waterways that have been forever open to navigation and shipping. Can we at least get together and condemn that in the UN?
Speaker 3: And here's some of what he said.
Speaker 5: I mean, the administration doesn't hide the fact that it doesn't have a great relationship with the UN as far as its respect for its ability to get big things across the finish line. It would seem like this would be a thing that the world would say.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, you can't do this.
Speaker 7: One would the world saying that, well, one would think Last month, Bahrain, which is also on the Security Council that's been attacked by Iran.
Speaker 2: Led a resolution.
Speaker 7: A UN record one hundred and thirty six countries agreed. That resolution was condemning Iran for attacking civilian infrastructure, launching missiles into ports and airports and hotels and resorts. I mean, they've literally attacked their neighbors in all directions, trying to sow max pain in order to gain some kind of leverage. You saw international condemnation for them doing that. What we're asking is additional condemnation for the sea minds that they put in, for the toll and the toll system that they're trying to levy on every ship that passes through, which of course would then be passed on to consumers all over the world. And I just think, who's going to oppose that? I mean, that's the question we're really asking. China and Russia going to oppose that on Security Council? One would hope not, because their economies are affected as well.
Speaker 2: First of all, who knew there were one hundred and thirty six nations. Secondly, so a.
Speaker 6: Record number of nations voted, Hey, Rien, you can't do that, But no teeth to it as usual at all, Like there's no leverage whatsoever.
Speaker 2: To actually accomplish anything that's fantastic?
Speaker 6: What do you if you're a UN person and you vote, do you go back to your hotel room feeling like you're doing something.
Speaker 3: For the world.
Speaker 6: Now you feel like you're staying in a great hotel. You probably think paid. I wonder how long I can hold onto this amazing job. I vote on stuff, I talk about stuff. I stay at nice hotels. I write around in the back of fancy cars.
Speaker 1: This is going out to a three star Michelin restaurant tonight after cocktails.
Speaker 3: How long do I have to take a shower? Yeah? I'm good. Play that last clip? Why not, Michael?
Speaker 5: Even if this deal works out, and there are real questions about how the Iran Iranians who are doing the negotiations, are they the same Iranians who are going to back up what is put on the piece of paper. But let's just say a deal works out, it's still going to take time, right to make sure this all is implemented, that's right.
Speaker 7: Well, it's going to be inspect and verify there will be no trust involved there, and making sure another UN agency, the IAEA, the International Atomic Energy Agency, can get its inspectors in and inspect anytime anywhere that Iran is abiding by any deal that their negotiations sign up to. But regardless of that, to your point, you've still got c minds floating in international waterways. You've still got this attempt to extract tolls. And this is what we're asking the international community to condemn and say absolutely, not not just for now, but any future conflicts.
Speaker 1: You know how a giant company will occasionally spin off several of its divisions because they're not profitable, they'll go back to its core mission, etcetera. Sir, if the UN can't get together on this, they've got to be just diverged or whatever that, you know, just split up. Let's come up with like two or three things they do reasonably well, retain twenty percent of their current bloated, idiotic structure, and make that the new UN. You can't possibly defend it as it sits now.
Speaker 6: So the point that was being made there about you know which faction of Iran are you talking to, the country's foreign ministry spokesman yesterday said that his government is reviewing the American plan and would convey its views to the Pakistani side, which is not exactly a ring endorsement, will you go out with me?
Speaker 2: I will convey my views to others?
Speaker 3: That sounds like a no, I'm right here.
Speaker 6: And then earlier in the day a different Iranian official had dismissed the proposal the one page memorandum as a list of American wishes, So.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound super positive.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, Let's pause for a brief word from our friends said in Cogni, your personal information is valuable and far more accessible than you may realize. Every time you shop online, your data is collected package sold the data brokers.
Speaker 3: That's why you got to use it.
Speaker 1: In Cognate like we do, works quietly in the background to wipe your personal data from people, search sites, data brokers, and hidden data basis you probably don't even know exist.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Incogny uses the laws that exist to go after these data brokers and make them get rid of your information. And you're gonna notice a drop right away in the number of spam calls, texts, and emails you get which are one annoying and two if you ever click on one by accident under fall for one, you could have all.
Speaker 1: Kinds of problems, obviously, and it's not one and done, they keep sending and sending and sending follow up requests so your data stays removed, protecting you from spam, scams, and real digital threats.
Speaker 3: Remember, they can't scam you if they can't find you.
Speaker 1: Take your personal data back within cogni i n cog n i is how it's spelled, gets sixty percent off the regular price when you use the code armstrong at incognit dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 3: That's sixty percent off.
Speaker 1: Use the code armstrong at in cogni dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 6: Joe needs to talk me down, oh, because once I get started on the topic of this whole hospitals separating pair parents from children thing, which I encountered again last night as my son had some minor surgery, it makes me so insanely angry. I am really actually worried I'm going to get arrested. I'm afraid I'm not the man for that job talking you down. So I'm trying to decide whether I even can start on that topic or not. I realize it's not happening everywhere in the country. I don't know how many places it's happening, but the hospital I go to, they are hell bent on the parents should not be involved, which is nuts, absolutely nuts. But I'll decide whether I can handle that topic or not. We got other stuff to talk about.
Speaker 2: Stay here. So I've been talking about this for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: Those you have been around you know this, this whole situation that's going on. I don't know if it's all of California or all California hospitals, but I have been dealing with this at the hospital that I use in California. And the reason you should pay attention to this if you live in somewhere else, because you know how bad California ideas spread across the country. But the current bad California idea they have is trying to separate parents from children at hospitals, to the point of with my sixteen year old, he was there a week or so ago with mom. They called his name and they got up to walk over there, and the nurse lady puts a brand No, no, you don't come in.
Speaker 2: It's just him.
Speaker 6: What the f are you talking about? I don't come in. It's my genie kid. I can't talk about this without getting so damn angry. I swear to God, I'm gonna end up. I was ready to go last night because my son needed minor surgery for a thing that happened but which turned out great.
Speaker 2: Doctor did a great job. But this.
Speaker 6: Topic I was ready to go on. Look, I've talked to multiple lawyers, which I have. I know what my rights are. I know you're doing this because you get paid per patient that you separate from their kids and a bunch of the I know it's an option. You don't have to do this, so you better let.
Speaker 2: Me in there.
Speaker 6: But uh, for instance, get in there with my fourteen year old. The first person that comes in, very nice person. I know they're just doing what they're trained to do.
Speaker 2: But she gets in there. They don't even look at you as the parent, and they start talking to the child.
Speaker 6: At one point she says to the child, which pharmacy would you like us to use? Wow, to a fourteen year old, I don't want you when you were fourteen.
Speaker 2: But I didn't say i'll use the CVS on covel boulevard.
Speaker 1: I'd have said mom or dad and shrug. Of course, why the heck? Hilarious?
Speaker 2: Oh it is?
Speaker 6: That one made me laugh because that one usually makes me so angry. But that one. I thought, that's hilarious. You're asking a fourteen year old is the one on West Covell Boulevard your favorite pharmacy?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 6: How would they know their children not to mention the fact that the child is not going to get in a car and drive to the pharmacy and then walk up and use a credit card to pay for the medicine that they are because they are children not allowed to get well, right, So what are doing here? But the thing that made me so mad? And the doctor did a great job, and he really helped. Henry was scared and worried about it, and everything really helped with it. But he walks in the room and he says, he looks at He sees me in the corner, and he says, look at it, Henry.
Speaker 2: They don't even make eye contact. Must be what they treat him, says, who's this? Who's this?
Speaker 6: The person that's in charge, by law of every aspect of that person's life.
Speaker 2: That's who this is. And you could assume it's dead since it is ninety nine point nine nine percent of the time. What the hell is going on here? Boy, that's just bizarre. They start with that tone, who's this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's your tone. Okay, a couple of things.
Speaker 1: Number one, I would like to hear more about them getting paid per patient.
Speaker 3: Yes, what that is exactly. We don't have a lot of touch.
Speaker 2: Law California past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you know, just again, and I've trotten this out before, but it's worth trotting out again. Marxist theory often advocates for the socialization of child rearing. Some of the key perspectives of that concept include abolition of the bourgeois family, state educated children, socialized child rearing, liberation from the family, and critique of the individual family. Marxist suggest the traditional isolated nuclear family often limits children perpetuates inequalities, which they believe should be replaced with community based upbringing. That's what this is.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: That doctor and that pleasant nurse or nurses assistant have no.
Speaker 3: Idea that that's what they're actually doing, but.
Speaker 2: That's what they're executing.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: They don't know that that's what they're executing. But how did they come to the conclusion. Who taught them to not even make eye contact with the parent when they walk into their own What is that?
Speaker 1: Do Kidnappers often bring their victims to such.
Speaker 6: A common problem You have to start from the assumption that this is a kidnapping and the kidnappers can worry about their health that brought him into have them looked at. We have to start at that assumption and work from there. What the f is going on here? Marxist insanity?
Speaker 2: But why is everybody going along with it? Drives me nuts? Okay, I'll stop Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: It is not consistent with the values of the West or America, and therefore you have no problem, you should have no problem standing up against it.
Speaker 1: That is Megan Kelly before she got on Cutter's payroll, talking about how fundamentalist Islam is so dangerous for the West, and that is absolutely as part of the Red Green Alliance, the main engine of all the incredible skyrocketing anti semitism we're seeing around the world just in the last few years.
Speaker 3: Been shocking to watch.
Speaker 6: Well, I've always been confused by an anti Semitism, which I've talked about for many, many years. It's hardly so I'm looking at this chart that came out yesterday. Axios had it. I forget what group it's from. Noah Rothmanrie tweeted it, so I trust it, but reported anti Semitic assaults in the United States.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that very long ago that it was basically zero per year.
Speaker 6: I mean, you can't eliminate in a giant country, you know, all crime of any sort. But I mean it was basically as a percentage like zero per year attacks on Jews anywhere in the country. And that's why anytime anti Semitism would come up, I was like, what are you talking about? I mean, where do you come across this? I just I didn't hear much about it, and nobody was getting hurt or anything like that. But now we're at an almost half century high of anti Semitic attacks, with over two hundred last year, so we've gone some basically like I don't even know what it is, like, it seems like it's almost a made up problem to it's seriously a problem. People marching on college campuses, people being attacked. And see, you got the thousands of year old problem that for whatever reason, people latch onto the Jews for someone to blame for their economic situation or whatever problem they got right, and then you got the added thing of what you just mentioned. The Kataris are allegedly paying Tucker Carlson and maybe Megan Kelly to turn on Israel.
Speaker 3: Well, I would just put it this way.
Speaker 1: They are spending tens of billions of dollars, winning friends and influencing people, particularly in the United States, trying to warm people up to fundamentalist Islam, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc. Well, we don't know the extent that they're paying some hosts podcast as we do know the extent to what they're donating money to a lot of universities, and just coincidently, coincidentally, it's the universities that are most likely to allow people to you know, march on their campus or occupy school buildings in the name of down with the Jews.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: In fact, I've got something around here, Oh, man, I misplaced it that gosh at the University of Michigan.
Speaker 3: Or no, I think it was Georgetown.
Speaker 1: Actually, they're getting enormous funding from Cutter for some new Institute of Middle East Understanding or something like that, and they have oh, there it is Georgetown Islamophobia Initiative is required to consult with Cutter on guest speakers, university contracts, et cetera, et cetera. But a contract between an Islamophobia Initiative at Georgetown and Hamas Highlied Katar, where Georgetown operates satellite campus, includes a clause that requires Georgetown to consult with the Katari government group when selecting speakers and themes for events in Washington, DC.
Speaker 3: According to the.
Speaker 1: Documents released by the House Education Committee and reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon Show. Uh yeah, so we could get into that the infiltration of college campuses. It's absolutely unholy and ugly, but you know, anti Semitism. More generally speaking, there have been a handful of big, big incidents in New York recently which have been conveniently ignored by the lefty media because and it's interesting to watch as a hardcore ideology, like you know, the Red Green Alliance, Islamism and Marxism, which have joined together several times in the last century, that kind of leaches outward to like the impressionable college kid crowd and they become activists, and then it kind of leaches even further that lefty journalists who are not particularly activists about anything, but get the idea that our people think this. So I'm not going to distort people's understanding the world by reporting on a Jewish school in New York getting smashed up in, vandalized in the windows knocked in and the rest of it. Followed by a giant protest at a synagogue the other night in which protesters were chanting into fat a revolution there is that is the only solution, as the Wall Street Journal editorial board was covering. They often cover themselves by saying, hey, we're not against Jews, were against the state of Israel, but it was made clear by their chanting and what they were doing and saying that no, they're absolutely radical anti Semites in New York City and the headline of the editorials Mumdanni and the anti Semites, because Mumdanni, where is the quote here Mumdani said the mayor. A spokesman said, the mayor is deeply opposed to the Israel Expo, which was the event going on, and it included it was an expot of by real estate in Israel, including on the West Bank, which I get can be controversial. But Mayor Mamdani's people said the mayor is deeply opposed to the Israel Expo, but said nothing about those intimidating a Jewish congregation. There was a buffer zone law past forty four to five back in twenty twenty five to protect synagogues and Jewish schools and stuff from these violent demonstrations.
Speaker 3: You could move in immediately.
Speaker 1: But Mamdannie has dragged his feet on implementing it, and as the editorial board of The Wall Street General rates, at least as we write this, he has not denounced the protests that included a charge against the police, barricades and chanting. There is only one solution into fodder revolution. You got this headline from the New York Post. If you want it now, it's got to reload. Oh but first, an ad for Marshals so I don't shop at Marshalls is a fine place there, It is hateful. Anti Israel mob descends on historic New York City synagogue, clashes with cops in rowdy protest.
Speaker 6: This change by Megan Kelly. I feel like is a big deal. I feel like that is way more mainstreaming. I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like it's way more mainstreaming. Are reaching closer to the mainstream of.
Speaker 2: I bought the line from Israel that you know some Muslims are bad?
Speaker 3: What shut up? Meg?
Speaker 1: Some of the smartest convincers in our ecosphere have been bought and are now using their smarts and their abilities to become apologists for radical Islam and anti Semites. They've been bought. I'm completely convinced of it. Meanwhile, the September.
Speaker 6: Will be the twenty five year Anniverse of nine to eleven. Remember where we were on radical Islam twenty four and a half years ago. Now we've got some of the leading influencers in the country saying they're not that bad.
Speaker 2: The Jews just led you to believe that.
Speaker 6: I can't believe I fell for the jew propaganda that there's radical Islam out there.
Speaker 3: We should be worried about.
Speaker 1: Right after careers of pointing out how Islamism sharia law is completely incompatible with Western principles, which it is. Chris Rufo and Ryan Thorpe, Writing and City Journal. The Council on American Islamic Relations CARE presents itself as an innocuous Muslim civil rights group or reputation or reinforces with litigation and claims of anti Muslim bigotry, but the group finds itself under increasing scrutiny for alleged connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and it's offshoot Hamas. Last November Texas Governor Greg Abbott designated Care a terrorist organization. The following month, Rondo Santis did the same in Florida, citing CARES being listed as an unindicted co conspirator any major terrorism financing case. But as other states moved to sideline Care, California is embracing.
Speaker 3: This alleged tare front.
Speaker 1: Care CA, the organization's largest statewide affiliate, is flush with taxpayer cash. Taxpayer cash in the last five years, the California Department of Social Services as rubber stamped at least forty one million dollars in funding to the group. The vast majority of that money, it turns out, comes indirectly through the federal government. These federal dollars are flowing into CARES all coffers, even after it was the target of a recent Department of Justice investigation. And they go into the history of who founded Care and why, their Muslim brotherhood, hardcore leaders and adherents. I'm going to skip some of it, but I'll point out that during the twenty oh seven holy Land Foundation trial, which saw five of the sham charity's leaders convicted for collectively funneling more than twelve million dollars to Hamas. The investigation uncovered network of Hamas link to organizations. While Care was not prosecuted, the court found quote ample evidence to establish that it was associated with the Palestinian terror group. An FBI special agent reportedly testified a trial that Care was quote a front group for Hamas. California's piping money. It's mainstream, it has main streamed.
Speaker 6: Well, I've mentioned this many times before. The town I live in the uh Jewish Center here in town. I've been going to for twenty years for not for anything Jewish related. They had a different civic you know, Church's whole Loch kinds of different things in their building. They had a different civic thing that they did there, and I hadn't been there in quite a while, and I tried to go before Christmas and I couldn't get in because they now have a giant fence around the thing with a lock, like a really tall fence with a lock, and you can't go. So you need to know, you need to know somebody who lets you in to go to a non Jewish related anyway. My point being, forever there was no fence around that thing, giant gated fence for the parking lot in the building and now there.
Speaker 2: Is that's not good. That's a change.
Speaker 6: And then you know the chart I mentioned earlier, from basically no attacks on Jews in the country to now a record high in the last fifty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there were dozens of attacks with deadly weapons. There are a trio of headlines over the last couple of weeks from the Free Press, this one I'd like to get into at length at some point. But Britain is way way worse than the US. I supported Keir Starmer, but he's failing Britain's Jews. The Prime Minister claims to have rid his party in the country of anti Semitism, but Jews are more unsafe in the UK than ever than a mom writing I thought my kids would be safer in the UK than in the United States.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: And then they've got coverage on the Iranian terror group that's targeting Europe's Jews.
Speaker 6: That reminded me of the article I read by I think it was another American who went to England thinking it would be a safer place to be and saying that every Jewish person he talks to brings up the topic of how dangerous it is right now, like it's the the ongoing conversation.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: In England, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in England, they're telling people don't look visibly Jewish. That's a quote for your own safety. But then when windows are smashed and jew Jewish businesses, the Guardian waves it away as small acts of petty symbolism. They've watched his Britain's finance, university's abuse Jewish professors and students, helping to create a culture where one in five British students said they would not house they would not house share, oh, house share, they would not be roommates with a Jew. One in five British students at West parliamentary candidates campaign on Gaza celebrating October seventh. They've watched synagogues implement airport style security and their children required to undergo security briefings for kindergarten and it's a labor did. Government responds with language of management and total inaction. Concern determination resolved, but they don't do anything.
Speaker 6: That's highly troubling. But back here in the United States, you do have the situation where, for instance, if Elon Musk raises his arm up while he's given a speech, is he a Nazi, clearly a Nazi symbol, clearly a Nazi salute, you know, a tell to the Nazis that they that he's with them or whatever. You extrapolate all this stuff from Emoriz in his hand. But you have people, you have people marching around saying out loud, Jews must go. You don't extrapolate anything about Nazis to them. I mean they're saying out loud, raised his arm up. Nothing about an ideology. The people spouting the ideology or attacking Jews not called Nazis.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to talk.
Speaker 1: I don't want to cover that story because it might lead to Islamophobia, says the media.
Speaker 3: It's discouraging. I'm getting very angry and discouraged.
Speaker 1: That's probably no way to be so we probably should move on to lighter fare.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's as a.
Speaker 1: Student of history, it is incredibly troubling, also incredibly interesting to watch this unfold.
Speaker 6: Again, we're not at the end point of this either. Oh no, this isn't as bad as it's gonna get. Most likely, how bad is it gonna get? Tucker Megan, help us out. What's the plan?
Speaker 2: Oh more in the way I stay here than from all these days. This Sunday, it's the day we celebrate.
Speaker 7: All moms, grandma's and yes, even step moms. She's nice, she makes that happy and hey, she was in your chemistry class.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Funny, but of course a cynical view of Mother's Day, which I look forward to now in the modern world. Every Mother's Day there will be pieces in the Washington Post particularly, but also.
Speaker 2: New York Times about some anti mom.
Speaker 6: Traditional family thing that they'll print on Mother's Day, with nothing positive about the traditional family and Mother's Day. Obviously, we live in a weird time, man, really weird time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got a different joke.
Speaker 6: I'm sending it to Joe because I will not say this word, but I'm sure he will.
Speaker 2: I just texted it to you. Okay, it's a babble on b headline.
Speaker 1: Standing by oh my, the T word third on San Francisco sidewalk now pulling second in California governor's race.
Speaker 3: Well, that is a surprise.
Speaker 2: I thought that was funny, but I didn't want to say that word.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: My friend i'll call him anonymous, who does not often find himself in San Francisco, texted me about some plans we have he said, just leaving a city doing better met new mayor at my conference, common sense changes are working cool?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you know it strikes me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you had something you wanted to do because I have just a truth bomb delay on people. Here's what we got wrong. We meaning, you know, a baby boomerus gen X, what was next gen Y?
Speaker 3: I know the alphabet.
Speaker 1: We assumed things were common sense, as if they were just in the air and people inhaled them, which was wrong, and we I was speaking for myself, but I think I can fairly safely speak for a lot of people. We thought saying things like freedom's really cool, liberty is great.
Speaker 2: Families are great.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The United States is the life and of opportunity. I have irrefutable proof of that in front of me. By the way, how immigrants to this country, especially from cultures that prize hard work, make more than white folks ain't even close on average. But say that, say this is a great country. We've had problems, We've committed sins, but this is a great country. Boys shouldn't beat up on girls in girls sports. Girl sports are for girls. I mean this stuff that we thought, Why would you have to say that now we kind of have to. No, you can't hate Jewish people because they're Jewish and know they're not behind whatever bitch you have about the modern world.
Speaker 3: We've got to defend the.
Speaker 1: Most basic of reasonable quote unquote common sense ideas.
Speaker 2: We just have to.
Speaker 1: They're being taught the opposite in schools, for one thing. Get your kids out of government schools if you possibly can. Ugh, I know it's hard, I know, sympathize.
Speaker 6: Wow, what's in the Iranian deal? I can hit you with a little of that information. If it's as described in the Wall Street Journal, it sure seems like a good deal for us.
Speaker 2: I don't know if RAN's going to sign on to it. Maybe we'll get to that an hour four.
Speaker 6: If you miss hour four, you missed any segment earlier, you can get it through the podcast Armstrong and get it on demand. And I've got a great pro Trump grifter has turned into an anti Trump grifter and is making even more money.
Speaker 3: Everybody is a grifter? What the hell?
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty