Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Ketty arm Strong, and Gatty and he Armstrong and Yetty. So all cable news has Donald Trump on there, and he's surrounded by guys in hard hats, and I thought, why are they going live coverage wall to wall on every channel? Because Trump's there for the new flagpoles that are going up at the White House. They're going to start the construction on putting up the new super tall flagpoles, which poles, all of them. Okay, Okay, that's funny. It's because reporters are asking him about Iran. Okay, well, that's a good reason. And a couple of headlines out of this, and maybe we'll get the audio later. Iran offered to come to the White House. Trump says it's very late for Iran to start negotiating. There's a big difference between now and a week ago. So he's basically saying the negotiating time is over and taking it for what it obviously is a stall tactic. And when the whole thing is if they can hold out maybe another week or two, they get a nuclear weapon. Yeah, right, yeah, right, So he didn't say anything that made it seem less likely that we're going to bomb Iran in the next couple of days for certain right, he was actually asked that directly and wouldn't answer it. But yeah, the whole no, no, that time has past. I try to make it clear that there would be a moment. It's too late, it's not too late. So Joe's got a bunch of stuff from mailbag with people arguing why we should or shouldn't get involved in Iran, and that's the focus of this Tucker Carlson thing. So Tucker Carlson is probably the leading voice or the point person for the non interventionist crowd in America right now. Do you think that's fair? Yeah, sure, might as well be. Yeah, and spoke at the convention. At the convention, yeah, and got a roar. I was there when he walked in the place, and he got a roaring standing ovation when Tucker Carlson walked out. And he's a big we shouldn't get involved anywhere anytime, and I'm barely overstating that. I'm not sure which situations he would be willing to get involved in, but that's his position. And some of you agree that he is making a lot of noise the last couple of days, trying to slow down this US getting involved in the war in Iran, and he had Senator Ted Cruz of Texas on his show. I noticed in watching the video last night that Ted is wearing what he told us are his arguing in boots. When we met with Ted several years ago, I admired his boots and he said, these are my arguing boots. And he did get in some argument with Tucker Carlson on the show, and this is how it went.
Speaker 2: How many people living around? By the way, I don't know the population at all. No, I don't know the population. You don't know the population of the country. You seek to topple.
Speaker 1: How many people living around? Ninety two million? Okay? Yeah, how could you not know that? I don't sit around memorizing population tables.
Speaker 3: Well, it's kind of relevant because you're calling for the overthrow of the government.
Speaker 2: Why is it relevant whether it's will because ninety million or eighty million or one hundred million, Because if you don't know anything about the country, you didn't say I don't know anything about Okay, what's the ethnic mix of iron? They are Persians and person at Leashia. Okay, you don't know anything about Iran. So okay, I'm not the Tucker Carlson bird on Iran.
Speaker 1: You're a center who's calling the one about the country.
Speaker 2: No, you don't know anything about the country. You're the one who claims they're not trying to murder Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: Who can't figure out General Solamony You to believe they're trying to murder Trump?
Speaker 3: Yes, because you're not calling for military strikes against them in retaliation, and if they really believe that carrying out military strikes today, who said Israel was right with our help?
Speaker 1: I've said we Israel is leading them, but we're supporting them.
Speaker 3: Well this you're breaking news here because the US government last night denied the Nationalist Curity Council spokesman Alex Feiffer denied on behalf of Trump that we were acting on Israel's behalf in any offensive to passery.
Speaker 1: We're not bombing, then Israel's bombing. Then you just said we were. We are supporting as is sas you're a senator.
Speaker 3: If you're saying the United States government is now we're with a run, right, now people are listening.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've ever done this when you argue with people, but if you go with the kind of super calm, why are you so upset? You can really make people nuts. Yeah, we have a running joke sometimes it's on the air around here that you should take my how to Argue unfairly seminars. Tucker Carlson, who is a next level, elite level crafter of language and arguments, is one of the most blatantly shamelessly unfair arguers I've ever heard in my life. He can he can take any phrase, find a shade of meaning you didn't mean, and act as if it is self evident that that was your entire meaning. He does that over and over again. Or like he you know, he will memorize a couple of facts about a country. And if you don't answer his gotcha questions, which I've actually heard Tucker blast reporters for asking in the past. If you don't have the answers to those gotcha questions, it's proof positive that you don't care. You're an ignoramus and just a careening buffoon. That was a masterclass in how to argue unfairly. Well, you did say before the show today when we were having our meeting. It was probably one of your roarshock tests where if you lean Tucker's direction on this whole deal, you probably think, Man, he destroyed Dead Cruz. Yeah, and if you lean the other direction, you feel like he did not. That is a tiny clip. That's the tease that Tucker released yesterday to try to entice you to watch the whole thing today, which I would guess it's very, very long, and the modern world of podcasts and videocasts and everything, everybody's interview is like an hour and a half long. I don't know how old this one or how long this one is. To me, it's some indication that Tucker is in the for profit business more than just being a guy who cares about his country. Because if he thought he landed some really good points about stopping attacking Iran, which could happen at any moment, I would think you'd go ahead and release that stuff rather than put out a tease and then wait a whole day to maximize viewership. For profit. Yeah, if your main goal was stopping a war, you think it's going to be World War three and destroy the country, I would think the interview. Newsworthiness would elevate it to you know, get it out there immediately. Yeah, yeah, I suppose so. Or there's not much more to the interview. Maybe that was by far the only interesting part. I doubt it though, I thought doubt that. I bet it's pretty good. Yeah, I think so. That was an interesting clip to release, though, in that it was not a substantive argument about the merits of one policy or another. It was trying to pants Ted cruz Well or Tuner's been arguing of his point of view. Yeah, and Tucker's been arguing for a long time that we get into wars with these countries we don't know anything about them, and you know, no, he's got an argument there, and that we go into Iraq or Afghanistan with just the assumption that of course they want democracy and the variety of things that just aren't true. Yeah, there's plenty of that in Vietnam too. It's you know, a different situation, pretty complicated. Obviously, we're not going to relitigate the Vietnam War, but yeah, there was ah some of that absolutely. So I'm glad you compiled some people's arguments on why they think we shouldn't get involved because I want to hear them actually, or or why we should get involved. I want to hear those also. Yeah, yeah, well we have them both. Why don't we take a break and come back with them? Are where? Are where? What is your percentage right now? On shoot or shooting? When we went into Iraq, I kept saying, I'm fifty one forty nine four, but I could easily be argued the other direction. I was not hardcore. This is a good idea, but it was a nardcore as a bad idea, which maybe makes me just a weak person. I don't know, but on this one, I'm more like ninety ten that it needs to happen, not go to Well it is. We are going to war if we drop bombs on them, but I don't want to, you know, put boots on the ground and march into Tehran and overthrow the government and try to reinstall a new gun and all that sort of stuff. Yeah. Yeah, very limited involvement. So you're asking what's mine? Yeah, I'm ninety ten. I think this is gonna be one of my all time dodges. I'll just tell you in advance. I don't know how necessary we are are to set back their nuclear program like a decade or so, because I don't I don't know what Israel's capabilities are, and I don't know enough about the Fodoh reactor or the centrifuges and the rest of it. Based on what I know, I think it's a good idea, but I don't won't take a stand. I don't know enough profiles and I don't know enough. You're right, information is such a burden. I'm trying to go with the kind of Tucker Carlson style arguing, Oh okay, we gotta bomb the moles back to the Stone Age. No, I am when to take over our country and install fundamentalist Islam. Although that's true, by the way, Oh yeah, just you know, when Pandora's box opens, a weird crap flies out as I recall the legend releasing the dogs of war, unleashing, unleashing the dogs of war. That's why I'm talk to Mike Lines. There some military expert that we have on about what's the Tell me what's the worst case scenario if things went wrong? But well, here are some of your arguments, both sides coming up. Stay here, farm strong, Yet, whether you are moving closer, you believe the US is moving closer to striking Iranian nuclear facilities. Where's your mindset on that? Say that right?
Speaker 4: You don't seriously think I'm going to answer that way?
Speaker 1: Will you strike the Iranian nuclear component? And what time exactly, Sir Sar would you strike it? Would you please inform it so we can be.
Speaker 2: There and watch.
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't know that I'm going to even do it. You don't know. I may do it, I may not do it. I mean, nobody knows what I'm gonna do. No, I want to hear the long version of that cliff. I guess there's more of that on you. But we're going to move on to some emails from folks who are against the US getting involved in helping Israel knock out the photoh reactor and defeat Aron. A couple of notable notes here. I'm going to feature one from frequent correspondent Justin the truck driver, who vehemently disagrees with us on a bunch of stuff, but is always gentlemanly, mostly about his disagreements, which I appreciate a lot. I'll be succinct as possible the energy Oh. First, he makes the point that the dissident right. Isn't just online, That's just how we communicate. Men under thirty have a very clear vision and understanding of how we got to the disaster we are currently in. I would argue much better than Boomer's and older gen X. Okay, that's a hell of a statement. I'd like to hear the definition of the disaster we're currently in. We have to start with your assumptions and premises. You both assume Israel is our ally and our government has had the best interests of Americans for the last forty five years. I will start with the cultural Marxist Zionist. While they might not openly support Israel in their protests, they fully support Israel in their actions on your show. Very important issue is the woke left, gender ideology and Marxism. Well, what is the origin of these belief systems? It was the Frankfurt School and the Institute for Sexual Research in Berlin both came out of Weimar, Germany by Jewish radical professors. Where did Marxism come from? Karl Marxis and the Bolsheviks, which were eighty eight percent Jewish. The rise of the Nazi Party led to all the major Jewish propagandists from the Frankfurt School. Coming to America, Where did they go? They went to Columbia and Yale, and overtime their ideas spread through academia with a lot of help of Hollywood and music industry and the culture at large. Trans writes, gay rights, pornography all came from Jewish radicals in the forties, fifties and sixties, and therefore Iran should get to have a bomb. Going to skip JFK and Nixon, even though that's the most important part of the Zionists subversion of our government, because you will just call me a conspiracy theorist. It's much easier to fool someone than and convince them they've been fooled. Get it. I will start with the Reagan Revolution and how Apak, Hollywood Weekly Standard, National Review wiped out the paleo Conservatives to put their first puppet in office. That would be Reagan. This is the end of social conservatism, in the beginnings of regime change. Foreign policy. Second Bush administration is where they reached their full power. We all know how that went. Another huge part of your show is Islam in the West and how it's not compatible. Well, I fully agree and would love to see the Catholic Church organize another crusade to retake the Holy Land. I first have to deal with boomers. Why you, along with your homosexual best friend Douglas Murray cannot paste together the regime change wars in Libya, Somalia, Syria, Iraq, etc. As the cause of the refugee crisis blows my mind. All of those countries were toppled solely for the purpose of Israel's foreign policy. It did not benefit America or the West at all. Okay, I'm not as troubled by Ronald Reagan being president or Douglas Murray being a homosexual. If he is, I don't even know if he is, as this person is. Yeah, let's see Nick and Minnesota rights. Why I'm against the war in Iran. I want to give you the other side's point of view, he says, long email. I know, it's funny. There is one hundred percent correlation between people who apologize for the length of their email and people who actually keep it quite concise. It's funny. They're aware that they don't want to go on too long, so I apologize, like when I'm listening to somebody talking to me, I'll try to keep this short I know, I go on on means okay, I better, Oh, take a bathroom break. This is going to take a long time, right, Let's see. Jack asked why people on the right who might be described as isolationists might be the way they are. I lean that way and know a lot of guys my age mid thirties right wingers who are the same. Let me preface this by saying, I don't care if Israel nukes Tehran as long as we're out of it. They live in the area. It's time they police their neighborhood for a change. They've been policing their neighborhood like crazy, Nick for a very very long time, long before you were born. And that's not an insult. But I'm not going to argue point by point. I just that one annoyed me. Let me preface this by saying, oh, he said. Here are my thoughts and what I see from my friends. One the last two major wars Afghanistan in Iraq took decades to finish. There are completely aimless squagmires that spent billions trillions of dollars and cost thousands of lives and accomplish nothing. Two. Both of the above wars were started for just reasons. We went in with pretty clear goals, get rid of al Qaeda, get rid of WMTS. For both wars, we were told they would be quick and easy, and yet both became what they became. That's a good point three. Maybe because we didn't grow up during the Cold War, but a lot of people my age that I talked to don't see a nuclear armed Iran as an absolute non starter. Oh my godness. We see North Korea with nukes, Pakistan with nukes. Both countries are unstable and run by pretty shady governments, and neither one uses their nukes because it would be a suicide. Ali Khameni is not suicidal. He enjoys his power and wealth as much as the next despot dictator. I would like to quibble with that point. I think it's wrong man. The people they support in Hamas and Hezbollah, I don't know if you remember October seventh, they certainly were willing to do some pretty crazy s. Yeah. I think they're actually sincere. Nick, but he says the death to Jews America bluster is just to rouse the rabble and keep the extremist on aside. Nukes are at to foreign attack, such as the attack they're receiving right now. And for an indisputable point, and a good one, why doesn't Congress declare war anymore? Why is it all just assumed it's okay the president can order foreign countries bomb because of nine to eleven. Even if we think Congress will ultimately declare war on Iran, can we at least go through the motions and follow our constitution? I'm with you on that. Thanks for the note. Nick. I'm with you on that Congress should take back its power to declare war, which I think they would in this case. But you know, nobody even goes through the motions anymore. There are a thousand decisions made in the course of this sort of thing, from beginning to end. Now that might be an undercount. In the examples you've given, there are some really terrible decisions made. I think the key is to not make terrible decisions. They would probably respond, we always make terrible decisions. Be serious. I wish we had more time, but we'll talk about this. Certainly, not comfortable with letting Iran get a bomb and thinking it's not a big deal. We are going to have Mike Lions on in our three and ask him. You know, I want to ask him lay out the worst case scenario that a lot of people are worried about. What would that look like? Because I can't picture it, and I'm sure he can't. Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 2: Two very simple words, A very simple unconditional surrender that means I've had it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've had it. I give up no more. Then we go blow up all the you know, all the nuclear stuff that's all over the place there. Now they had bad intentions, you know, the for forty years they've been saying death to America, death to Israel, death to anybody else that they didn't like. The bullies. They were schoolyard bullies, and now they're not bullies anymore.
Speaker 2: But we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I've had it, Trump says, And it's too late for negotiations, he said on the White House a long just a little bit ago. Yeah. One of the unfortunate aspects of the way we do our show, it's a live radio show and is also a podcast, is that sometimes we come up against breaks and we can't go into depth in stuff that I would like to. For instance, the second email I read from Nick, which was lovely and thanks again Nick for writing it made the point that the death to America, death to the Jews stuff is just rabble rousing. They have been bringing death to Americans since their founding. And I could go through the list of Iranian proxies and Aron itself less commonly, but that have directly attacked our facilities, our people, our ships over and over and over again, including just in the last years. They've killed thousands of US service people over the years. And yesterday, officials said that Iran appears to be starting to prepare missiles to strike US bases in the Middle East if we joined the war, starting with our base in Iraq. We have forty thousand troops within missile range of Iran right now at eleven or twelve different bases, including there in Iraq, and it looks like they're To me, it seems crazy that Iraq would do that. Iran would do that, I mean just insane, like a suicide wish. But on the other hand, you know, you blew up all those Marines in Beirut. We pulled out. It drove us out of the The rep is if you give America a bloody nose, it will withdraw. That's their calculation partially because politically, you know, we get a lot of people say what are we doing there? That has worked over and over. There's the example of a monock and began when he before long before his Prime minister, when he was when he was leading an underground effort to get the Brits out of that part of the world way back in the forties. I mean, he was blew up the hotel and killed Rits and snatched soldiers off the street and had them hanged until the public back in England said, what are we doing here? This isn't our, this isn't our part of the world. We don't care anyway, And the BRIT's pulled out because of that. So that's Iran's calculation. By the way, coming up later this half hour fabulous Supreme Court ruling really really encouraging. I'm just going to touch on this note from Tom and SoCal real quickly. He mentions that forty years ago he gave a speech in college calling out Islamic fundamentalism as the number one risk to the US more than the Soviet Union. Even at the time, the premise was simple, if Islamists get weapons of mass destruction, they will use them on us in Israel, they don't care about life. They care about the glory of martyrdom seventy two Virgins, et cetera. I hear people talk about no forever wars. Well, Iran has been at war with the United States since nineteen seventy nine. They don't want a forever war either. That's why they have a nuclear weapons program. The point being similar to mine. We have been at war with them for a very long time, and in the interests of not escalating anything and getting into another quagmire, which is a perfectly valid point, we have been on the receiving end of a forever war, right, and Israel motivated by October seventh obviously, and now Trump motivated by the proximity Iran has to a bomb, an actual functioning bomb. Is that enough is enough? The forever war's over? Yeah? Similar to nine to eleven, where we finally had the conversation Osama bin Laden declared war on US decades ago and we pretended that he didn't. And there's a lot of that goes on with Iran too. Right. Is there danger here? One hundred percent, one hundred percent overreach mission creep danger worse than letting Iran get a nuclear weapon. That's that's what I always come down to. That's that is the great question. And with all due respect to our younger fellows who've dropped his notes recently and seemed to believe that youth is a greater imparter of wisdom than time. These decisions are never clear at the time they are made. History has a way of presenting the past as though it were inevitable, and that well, everybody knew that France and then Britain and the Allies had to go to war against Hitler. But that damn Neville Chamberlain, that cowardly appeaser, he kept it from happening. No, not at all, anyway. Neville Chamberlain was a very good and wise man. He was just wrong on that one. Anyway. Moving along, we have major Supreme Court breaking news. It is June, after all, that's right, breaking news, breaking news. When news breaks, the donkey brays, why doesn't matter? Supreme Court upholds Tennessee ban on transgender care for minors. Now, I will warn you in advance. I am reading from a liberal news outlet, and so they will use terms like ban on transgender care. I would use cruel experimental surgeries on confused children. How about we use that phrase instead, And in fact, I'll just read this. The Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld a Tennessee law that prohibits some medical treatments for transgender youths, rejecting arguments that it violates the Constitution, shielding similar laws in more than twenty other states. The term transgender or transgender youths should be in quotes. How about medical treatments that should definitely be in quotes, right right, And this is Adam Liptak for the New York Times. They're just very good on breaking Supreme Court news and getting it out fast, which is why I'm turning to them. What that opening sentence does is accept radical gender theory as fact, the idea that outside a vanishingly small number of people, the idea of being transgender is just a thing. And the medical treatment and you're born with it, like you're born with your height and your blue eyes. That is radical gender theory, and it's bunk. And the medical treatments are necessary medical procedures. It's and so they're presenting it like Tennessee has banned medical treatments for cancer. Something has occurred to it happened to you or true about you, and there can be fit that can be fixed with these medical treatments, and Tennessee said you couldn't, and the Maga Court now won't let you do that. You don't need these medical treatments. They're trying to change your body to be more like a different gender, sex, all kinds of crazy ways that don't need to happen. Yeah, if you're a confused adolescent, your parents are probably forcing you to listen to the show. And I pity you. I will tell you this. You're perfect the way you are. You're not so effed up somebody needs to carve up your body and pump you full of powerful chemicals. You are just the way God made you. Or if you don't believe in God the way nature made you, you do you don't listen to people telling you we got to carve you up to make you who you ought to be. Don't listen to them. They're monsters. And you parents who went along with it because you're bullied and brow beaten into it. My god, the weight you're going to carry in your heart. I actually do pity you. Well feel terrible for you. If you've already gone down this road. Really, the big part of this is almost every news outlet is saying it's a huge setback for transgender rights. So if that's ludicrous, if that's the direction you lean, I mean in terms of wanting a huge setback for transgender rights, good news for you today. It's a six' three, ruling the decision which came amid The trump administration's fierce assaults on transgender. Rights that's an incredibly prejudicial. Phrase people suck at. Journalism, wow was a bitter setback for the your. Proponents so only five years ago celebrated the decision by The court to protect transgender p from workplace. Discrimination totally different. Questions look at all these headlines from all these left leaning. Outlets so you have a majority opinion that happens to it by The Supreme, court that happens to agree with a majority Of americans and a huge, majority and it's all presented as a setback as opposed to a victory four. Right if it had gone the other direction with a more left leaning, court AND i don't even think a left leaning court would have done, This but, anyway if it had gone the other, direction they'd be calling it a victory for transgender, rights even though a vast majority Of americans think it's the wrong. Idea carving up children is not. Transgender it's a six monster for transgender. Rights, no it's a victory for people who think we've gone off the. Rails Crazy well. Said the vote was six to, three with of, course three liberal members in. Descent Chief Justice JOHN. G, roberts writing for the, majority acknowledged the quote fierce scientific and policy debates about the, safety, efficacy and. Propriety, yeah, propriety let's begin there of medical treatments in an evolving. Field the voices in these debates raise sincere. Concerns the implications for all are. Profound but he said these questions should be resolved by the. People they're elected representatives and the democratic. Process you folks are always screeching about. Democracy Judge roberts, says, yeah, yeah this is a great place for. Democracy are there any news outlets that are going with the old saw of they'll commit suicide if you don't get in the surgery right. Away, oh that's why necessary medical. Care never mind every responsible. Study, British European american says there is no oh scientific basis to support that this is necessary or even a good idea in any. Way i'm Just i'm not going to read their perverse. Language i'm going to go ahead and. Paraphrase The tennessee law was enacted in twenty twenty three amid a sweeping national pushback to stop mutilating healthy. Children since, then controversy about military service, athletes, bathrooms and pronouns and played a role In President trump's second term. Agenda as the vast majority Of americans, say Quoting jack the bullet trained a crazy, town launched without our, permission and we haven't liked a single mile it's. Traveled so, yes we're going to recapture. Sanity thank you for your attention to this. Matter, yeah and every news piece about this should Include britain did. This they already outlawed this because it's, well it's. Nuts well the Freaking dutch, Said, wow this gender benning stuff for kids is set going down that. Road. Man if the Freaking, DUTCH i, mean come, on they are well. Known lefty whacked is in a lot of. Ways, yeah, sure, absolutely the Freaking. Dutch. Yeah, okay so it's a. Setback even though a majority of The Supreme court and a majority of people agree with. It you call it a. Setback not. Right, yeah you're not and you're. Not you're trying to be a fair in your. Headline, okay. Gotcha, no they're not not at. All, Well dice cotis well. Done protect those kids. Again, kids you're, Beautiful you're exactly the way you're meant to. Be that is absolutely. Something, Okay, uh a little skip in my. Step so sanity won the. Day we got a lot more stuff to talk about. Too I'm i'm excited in our Three we're going to talk to my. Clients he's a military. Expert he's been in The Middle east in. Wars give me the worst case scenario that people keep warning us. About what would that look like like The quagmires? Scenario, yeah or, whatever them. Retaliating so we got a lot on the. Way stay.
Speaker 4: Here President trump Said house Speaker Mike johnson would be remembered as a great, speaker and then added, QUOTE i may be, wrong who, knows who the hell?
Speaker 1: Knows strong.
Speaker 4: Endorsement don't Let trump give your wedding.
Speaker 1: Toast David gloria will be together forever or? Not who, know a lot of, horses that's. Funny speaking of marriage and. Divorce do you know Who Kelsey grammar? Is of, Course Fraser TV's. Fraser i'd, like would he be on your, Radar katie or is he like before your? Time, no he's on my. Radar i'm trying to figure out who knows who anybody is. Us he does narrations For Fox online projects anyway about the revolution in. Generals he's seventy years old and he and his wife he is welcoming baby number eight into the world now or he's going to she is pregnant with. It this will be the fourth with his current. Wife he is, seventy his wife is forty. Six they've been married for like fifteen. Years they've been married for a long. Time, wow she's forty. Six, yeah having a. Kid yeah, yeah but that's kid number four for for that. Couple and they've been together quite a while and good for. Them and he says he's happier than he's ever been and he's got eight. Kids he's marriage number. Three, AnyWho i am a little late in life to, me but you know each there on, yeah, man oh, MAN i don't. KNOW i suppose if you're that, wealthy you have you hire somebody that handles a lot of the physical. STUFF i, mean Because i'd Be i'd be pretty grueling at age. SEVENTY i, MEAN i, DID i is going to lose his dad in his youth. Guaranteed oh, yeah that's not a Trivia, nope that's, YEAH i, know that's that's a that's a it's a tough one for the trying to understand the world and the way it, works the kid not ever, existing because it's not like the is going to exist with a different dad who he gets to have. Longer, right if you don't have him or, her, right it's not like everybody was in, line you, know yeah to get the next kid and that that's this. Kid, no it's not.
Speaker 2: The way it.
Speaker 1: Works so, YEAH i don't. Know, yeah so a handful of stray notes THAT i wanted to squeeze. In, boy we don't have a lot of time. DOING i was reminded of the, phrase and it came from A New york protest where they're blocking commuters to make a point about immigration and capitalism And gaza and probably Trans it's the forever omni cause that Phrase i'd heard, before BUT i like, it the forever omni cause that's The gretituneberg's a perfect example of. That, yeah then this the back to the whole gender benning madness, thing sim Own. Biles i'm going to Quote Nelly bowles from The Free press a little bit. Here last week Attacked Riley gaines over her advocacy for just women and women's, sports called her big like a. Man, well she apologized this week in a pretty, impressive full throated, way apologizing he's, classy even, though, yes it is always nonsensical to argue that biological males should be able to compete against females since they're all the, same and also That Riley gaines is like a, big ugly, man but we all got the. Point. Yeah THE Usa, today, though wrote in their coverage of The gains Versus bios, debate and this is a quote from THE Usa today which is not worth worthy of your parrot crapping on. It. Wow, quote there's no scientific evidence that transgender women athletes have a physical advantage over assist gender women, athletes but that hasn't Stopped gains from claiming they. Do oh my, God and that's like a news, story not an opinion. Piece, yeah there is no scientific evidence that biological males have a physical advantage over biological. Females What, yeah if you just repeat an obvi lie a thousand, TIMES i guess people give up and say, fine And nelly, writes but it's still a, lie even Though i'm sick of fighting. It maybe we just give.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: Fine women are just as strong as men by. Nature there's absolutely no scientific research or test we could possibly do to understand the differences between two groups of, people one of which just happens to wear their hair. Long i'm weak Because i'm not trying hard, enough but bones aren't getting dense and large enough because of my pathetic woman. Culture well aren't they making the argument you shouldn't have separate men's and women's, gymnastics for, Instance it should just be one competition and everybody can beat. Together since there's no, advantage why would you separate men and? Women and by the, way some own biles wouldn't even make The olympic team in that, case, Right, no not even. Close maybe in the, fault but probably. Not, YEAH i know there are arguments rarely like coalesce into anything coherent like, that just a crazy thing to, Say, yeah, yeah, hmm you know this is going to take too long to. Explain it's too. Bad Christine ahmanpur said because of the immigration, crackdown she was afraid to travel To harvard to give a. Speech she had carried a burn her phone because she thought she was going to get up off the streets and getting more on that next. Hour Oh, God armstrong And getty