Speaker 1: The volume, and.
Speaker 2: There were said, the Wolves haven't done anything yet after eliminating the war. There's no satisfaction. We just got here. We haven't done anything yet. Who do you think coming out? Who do you think coming.
Speaker 1: Out of the west Man?
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, different, different and okay, seeing, okay, pull this out that okay, see in Minnesota series is gonna be ridiculous. I think it goes seven games. I think it goes seven. It's gonna be. It's gonna be. So the X factor for that for that series will be, oh, what's the name, Jane Daniels, No left hand? Left hand?
Speaker 1: Uh? I just talked, oh shell, brain freeze, brain freeze, uh uh.
Speaker 2: Oh Mike Tom Juleis Randall, Juis Branda is gonna be the extractor in that series because I'm gonna say that the two seven foots will cancel out each other with nas Reed and Rudy Goldberg. I think I think shedding harden Steinstein, I think it's I think they can. I think they can cancel each other. You can give you can give Chet a little nod, a little bit. I think over Noahs, just slightly maybe. But I'm putting Chad. I'm putting Chad on Gobert. I'm letting Hardenstein, who was a little bigger body, uh, a little bigger body. I'm gonna let him. But Chack k't bang Julius, No, no, but yeah, I mean but Jules put the ball into the four too much for the other guys, so they a't gonna be able to guard the mound in Prona.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. I think the wolves and and and and and.
Speaker 2: Uh so shall and I'm gonna cancel each other out. Yeah, and then we're gonna have to see Jaylen Williams, Jay McDaniels, how those guys, How those guys? How do they perform with Conley and Brown? How do they perform? It's gonna be interesting. Well, we were already picking that. Okayc gonna beat them. But I mean Denfer predicated that Gordon ain't heard if he heard now, I mean, yeah, all best off for me too, I agree with that he's hurt. All best off. Yeah, But Denver is tough. Though Denver could be. Denver could funk around, pull this shit up. They pulled, They pulled this off. Man, it's gonna be tough for somebody to beat them too. They can be it's gonna be tough. I mean, listen, yeah, they got I mean, like I said before, I think, uh K. I think Murray and Joker are two special sessful guys, and they do. They got closer most teams only most teams in the league now only got one closer, and they got they got two guys that can finish you off.
Speaker 1: Yep. Is that man the next face of the NBA. I mean, if he wants it, I think he can be.
Speaker 2: I mean I think, uh. I mean, but you said if he wants it, if he wants it, but I think, uh, I mean right now, the usually the face of the NBA's Who's who's always all the commercials?
Speaker 1: Who's all the commercials? Right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So so he didn't. He's in that spot already. I mean, it is what it is. But you know, a man, listen, he's a savage man and he got a great personality. I just love his work ethic and I love his mentality man too. I think it's uh. I love guys who don't who just want he won't.
Speaker 1: He don't. He ain't ducking nobody, And I love that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, whoever's in front of me, let's go, let's let's go. But made the best man win that day. Well, I mean I think a man's in his special of commercials too. Yeah, I definitely think those two are in the lion's share of the commercials. Move going on. Yeah, but uh, go ahead commercials. He was in more the NBA commercials. Yeah, we'll get you out of here with this one. The Rockets are reportedly open and traded Afrie Sung Goon uh for a deal for Yanni. The prospect of adding Yiannis and the blockbuster deal viewed as intriguing within the old Rockets organization.
Speaker 1: It's gonna take more than Shingoon to get him, is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I mean hell to get Yannis? What's the salaries? What yan is?
Speaker 2: He's about there in a three year deal, one seventy five, it starts next year.
Speaker 1: Three years.
Speaker 2: What's some goon man? What's the good man? I don't know what salaries because that's shing Gooon. Probably made thirty mil. No, he adin't get paid. He got paid, didn't he thirty bills? Is getting paid?
Speaker 1: Matrix? Damn?
Speaker 2: Yeahh you make your feedback. He's working for minim away more than that. No, No, thirty seven. Okay, okay, he got thirty seven, almost forty. I mean, so they gonna throw somebody else in that deal. Always they Exactually, I wouldn't be surprised they would though Jaalen Green in that deal. I told oh Little that like I had seven heads.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, I'm uh you like you like you think they'll keep Thompson over Green?
Speaker 1: Hell yeh damn? Yeah, yeah, yeah I would.
Speaker 2: I love I loved Jim, but yeah, I like. Look, I think I think Jalen Green is amazing. I mean, you see Game two, he dropped thirty eight. But he's too inconsistent and and and and what I need now in order to win a championship to his consistency. And I think am and Thompson gives me more consistency that you can always. So, yes, I do think they would part. I do think they would part with Jalen Green. I think Jalen Green can be a front once he getting that consistency down. I think he's gonna be okay because he's a hell of an offensive player. He can shoot the three, he can play above the rim. Need to work on his made but okay, he can get to the hole. But am and Thompson right now with Yo, I think I think Shongoon and and Green, yeah, and some draft picks.
Speaker 3: Dang, I'm really listening. I'm just saying, I'm listening. I really thought young Bull was was was the future. You know, it's just maybe not in the league, but the future for the Houston Rockets. Yeah, and that next step and evolving to being one of the better players.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, yeah, but I mean you gotta look at from this standpoint.
Speaker 2: You you're talking about getting youngest at thirty years old, and you know what I'm saying, and uh, you know, say you got trying to capitalize on the window he got being being in his prime to one another dealership.
Speaker 1: So if you can get if you can make.
Speaker 2: That happen and get him down there, and you can you can find you can find some of the pieces to put around him and like keep the keep that veteran van fleet down there, and uh, Thomas and a couple of man listen, I like Uncle Jeffrey down there too, Uncle Jeff down there, man, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, Jeff Jeff Good for a saw another veteran guy down there. If you're gonna stick around and man, I'm telling you they can.
Speaker 1: They can.
Speaker 2: They can make something happen out there. They was, they was really good this year. Man, Listen, I'm a man. They did a great job down there, you know what I'm saying. And uh, I was happy to see them do that.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was optimistic they can pull They probably the beat Golden State. But they just wasn't. They weren't disciplined enough. And they ain't have no closer. They don't have a close. No, they have no clothes. They're by committee. They'll buy committee team. Yeah, all right, Matrix, we go tell the people where they can find you out on social media. I g X Matrix thirty one. I think it's on everything. Guess what's up? So hey, make sure y'all go follow Matrix thirty one on I G Facebook X. Uh what TikTok? What if they don't even do TikTok?
Speaker 3: I got one.
Speaker 2: I won't even do it, really though, Yeah, you ain't got no TikTok I do, but I don't do it, man, I mean you got Snapchat, don't tell me. Hey, y'all make sure y'all got y'all. Make sure y'all go find follow Sean Mary and the Matrix. Hey Matrix, thanks for joining us, giving a little bit of your time tonight. We appreciate it. Check back in with us when you get some free time.
Speaker 1: Bro, They'll do it. We'll do. Appreciate you guys. Man. I always love.
Speaker 2: That was Sean Maryan, a four time All Star, two time All NBA champion with the Dallas Mavericks, one of the great two way players. Three in d guy turned himself, had a very unorthodox shot, but he went in. So it doesn't matter how pretty the shot it is, does it go in. God's seen some pretty guys they missed all the time on Joe. In the book American Kings, a biography of the quarterback, author ESPN's reporter Seth Wickersham describes how Caleb Williams was so concerned about being drafted by the Bears that he and his family weigh in circumventing the entire NFL draft. They spoke the lawyers to find a way around the league CBA, and considered signing in the us UFL. Chicago is the place where quarterbacks go to die. Carl Williams, who's his dead set ahead of the draft, according to the book. In addition, none of the Bears coaches last season told Caleb Williams to watch film or give him zero help.
Speaker 1: No one tells me what to watch. I just turn it on. Oh Joe, what do you make about that revelation?
Speaker 3: I mean it's obviously. I mean, you look at what has happened to all the quarterbacks who have been a part of the Bears organization, and you could understand why Caleb Williams and his father felt that way. Yes, look that way for a reason. You know, look how they treated everybody that's come through that organization that has played the position, and the quarterbacks that did have success, they had success simply because the defenses in Chicago at the time were amazing, really good. So all you had to do is just facilitate and don't turn the ball over and defense will take care of everything else. Yes, I think Caleb Williams is in a great situation now, especially with the supporting cast they have around them that this should have. Ben Johnson and the rest of the coaches on that staff. I think this is going to be the Bears best year yet, and they're going to surprise a lot of people. Every football season, the main guns are always in contention the Eagles, your Bills, your Ravens, Bengals, if we start off to a fast start, your Chiefs, the Lions, And for some reason, I don't know why, and you can quote me on this, and that goes for everybody else in the chat, the Bears were being contention and one of those teams buying for a playoff spot and challenging for Lombardi simply because of not just the quarterback play, but with a great understanding of what Ben Johnson and his offensive creativity can do for a skill set, for the skill set that Caleb william has. And I'm going out on the limbit. I'm saying that because I saw what he did in Detroit with Jared Golf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he has a more athletic I'm not surprised by this. Carl Williams, who's Caleb Williams father. It is his job to protect his son and put him in the best possible situation.
Speaker 1: I don't have any problem with that, because he.
Speaker 2: Said, look, you look at all the quarterbacks, Mitchell Trubisky, you look at Justin Fields, you look at Rex Grozman, you look at all the quarterback they've had. They haven't had any luck with the quarterbacks. No, it is what it is. So he's well within his right to make sure that he's trying to put him son. His son is going to the best situation that gives him the best chance to succeed. Now about the what do you think about the watching film not giving the coach is not giving him any direction.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's that's tough right there, especially at that position before you touch the field, the only way to prepare is by watching film on your opponents and knowing what you're going to see, you know, day to day, week the week. So it's hard for me to believe that that there is no instruction in that area, especially for the most important position on the field, who has to know everything that's going on, especially your opponent. So that's that's it's I don't know that that's a little tricky, unk.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Maybe they thought you would quarterback play in the top five program, you got that where you were the USC. Maybe they just took for granted because a lot of times they take for granted, like, Bro, you played a big time program.
Speaker 1: Bro, we ain't got to go over that.
Speaker 2: We could go skip that step and start getting something else, right, now I just want to say this for us, for me, the way we got tape cut ups.
Speaker 1: So Joe he was.
Speaker 2: First and th first, thirty one to three thirty three to five thirty long. But we had cut ups cover one, cover two, cover three, Cover four two, Man, cover six, you know, whatever the case may be. So it was broken down. So we watching it, and so we see this is what they do in cover three. This is the front they give us. This is the coverage they played behind us at front. Yeah, I don't know, And like I said, I think maybe it was a situation they thought he already knew how to watch film. Everybody I didn't know how to watch film because really didn't have to watch filmo Joe, Hello, HBC, you playing man coverage?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: What you think you gonna get? There wasn't nobody disguise or nothing. It wasn't no cover too, It wasn't no single high, it wasn't no six kick, it wasn't no eighty eight, wasn't no box posts, it wasn't none of that.
Speaker 1: It was may I went out there expected to be Maye. Right, I need to be barrel. What he doing? Why he ain't playing? Oh Joe, I live Laska.
Speaker 3: Why he ain't got me mad?
Speaker 1: What he doing right? Right? Right? But no, it's it's covered too. What the hell is cover two mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So they had to break me all the way down in order to build me back up, and nobody made me feel stupid that I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: No, I went to a I went to a program.
Speaker 2: I went to an hbc U O Joe, we ain't got we didn't have receiver cold, tight end cold.
Speaker 1: Do we have all that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, And that's that's one of the things that I really enjoyed on that It's it's it's not glorified on my end because of my style of playing the way I played the game. But I was a student of the game. Huh. Yes, that's that's a part of it that people didn't even realize. I wasn't able to go out there and do what I did by not studying like a goddamn herd, you know, because it's overshadowed by the fund and the entertainment and the celebrations and the flamboyancy and all the all the shit talking. But dude, but when it was time to watch film, oh my goodness, I needed to know everything I need to know everything. I need to know what they Travis was our persons who broke down our film for me. He was our he was our camera guy, our video guy department. I had him break down all the clips of the previous four games of the individual. You know, I got the number one corner every goddamn game, Travis. I need everything on first, second, and third down, right on these down and distances in our in our in our in our area before we get across the fifty and we'll cross the fifty.
Speaker 1: What they like to do? Well?
Speaker 3: Am I gonna get? Is he gonna bump? It's gonna play?
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 3: Is he gonna play? Man? I'm looking at everything. Is he a shade inside? Is he head up?
Speaker 1: Is he like that?
Speaker 3: He's like outside leverage. You know when a safety company thought, I'm talking about everything. I can tell you. I can tell you based on down the distance. I can tell you what they're gonna run when I'm coming out the huddle, and I know it and I knew it. That's why I had such a confidence in my approach to the game, because I studied like a god damn like a nerd. That's that's the only reason where that confidence came from. It wasn't It wasn't about my talent and my skill or you know, me running around and just I know what you're doing before you even do it as a snap of the ball, and that that just oh my god.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Now towards the end of my career, when my body, when my body wasn't able to react, you know, the way it was when I was when I was in my prime. Being able to study film and knowing what's happening before it happened, gave me a little bit of an edge when I might have lost a step a little bit.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, And I think that's the thing. You look at down the distance. I mean, we're going over what they like to doing down in distance, what they like to do in red zone? What did I like to do back they got you backed up? This is the covery they like to play. But that was always on the tape. And so I'm looking at and so like I said, I could guys, look and I'm not trying to I'm not trying to belittle anybody. I'm just saying, maybe they thought this is something that he already knew, and so they didn't give it the instruction that he needs me. I'm looking at it from the way we had it in Denver. It was broken down, you plugg hey, third and one to three, cover one, thirty one to three, cover two, thirty one to three quarters, thirty one to three, six two man okay, third and five, third and long backed up midfield red zone. Okay, nickel, we will get this is the cover that. Hey, they don't gonna play a handful of cover. They're not gonna get all that get to be exotic. They like things that they do a couple of things that they try to catch you off guard. But when their nickel defense is what they like to play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know who the worst was to watch on field, Monk worst because you know, you study coverages and you study things that teams like to do. But they had the personnel, the goddamn Ravens and the goddamn Steelers during the two thousands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got exotic.
Speaker 4: Man, they doing all type of exotic shit. Troy especially will camera go, I'm I'm off, Yeah, I can't see you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wait till you come back. Okay, Well, anyway, anyway, chat listen, the goddamn Ravens and the Steelers from the two thousands, that two thousand era, all that covered two and they had all type of exotic stuff that just it was like it was confusing. So no matter how much film you watch, there was no telling what you're gonna get on game day. I come out the goddamn huddle, you know, split tight, I'm looking at I'm looking at the safety. What a goddamn safety yet Hey, I'm looking goddamn Troy Polamalo in the goddamn ain't gap.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: And the goddamn a gap. So I'm hype. I'm thinking I'm looking at Carson. I'm hitting Carson over, but he ain't cause I'm thinking of just me and I Taylor one on one man, I'm looking inside. After snap of the ball, I look back up, I'm running around this goddamn Troy and got way back to the to the goddamn third at the snap of the ball.
Speaker 1: Yep, what are you doing that?
Speaker 3: Damn Ed reid On he playing safety. He all the way in the back like it's part returned.
Speaker 1: Yep, what you're doing this down?
Speaker 3: So Ed is doing the opposite of what most what most safetyes do. They sit there and they back put the back. Ed playing the game the opposite way. He started back and come forward.
Speaker 1: Ye what O. I love playing the Raiders and the Chiefs because you ain't getting my man coverage.
Speaker 3: What the Raiders man and man, Chiefs man and man, and they right in your face.
Speaker 2: Deal Carter, James Hasty right here, and they had they had h Abam Lewis and Kevin Ross. And with the Raiders they had uh James, they had Washington, and they had uh t mac Terry mcdowne right there, right there. You know what you're getting every time, Hey, Mike, come in and say it's real simple. This week, guys, you gotta beat man coverage.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: If you can't beat man coverage, you either coaching or selling cars.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: My coaching staff filled up. I can't hire you, John, you hire anybody you got these sales people. You need to hide no coach. I'm good, Okay, You're gonna be without a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wickersham also said the Williams family thought of publicly attacking the Bears and the city of Chicago to try to force the trade, concerned that the team would refuse the trade to him regardless and cause a worse situation. Caleb told Wickersham, I wasn't ready to knoke the city. I can do it for this team. I'm going to be the I'm going to I'm going to the Bears.
Speaker 3: I like I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people might have might might say what I just said. You know, it's laughable. It's a joke, uh that there ship franchise. They might not like Kayler Williams for whatever reason, But I'm telling you, you got a quarterback like that, and you get an offensive coordinator with that kind of creativity, understanding the strengths and the weaknesses of the supporting cast that Kayler Williams has around him. Man he I think with Scott.
Speaker 2: Looking at the additions that he got, they fortified that offensive line. Yes, they drafted another offensive weapon at the tight end position. You got Roma Doones that you took no more overall, you just resigned Redid Dj Moore, So you got weapons out the ying yang.
Speaker 1: You fortified it.
Speaker 2: So he should not be getting attacked from the defensive perspective like he had, like he got last year.
Speaker 1: So would that be I think they got Joe.
Speaker 2: They got Joe Toney and didn't excite they got from the Rams, didn't get to the offensive linman from the Rams, but they they fortified their offensive line. Now, look, he's gonna have to do a better job of not holding getting rid of the football. Sometimes you got to know when the journey's over. Throw it away, live to see another day. Don't take your team out of field goal range and don't make it third and long. Some things that is gonna be in his hand, and I think he has a better understanding of that, having played the game, got a year up on his belt. Oho, things are slow down for him this year. I know he's gonna put the work in. I've talked to the young man, and I know he's gonna put the work in. And so I'm excited. That's a very tough division. Ohoe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, when.
Speaker 2: You got green I mean thinking about the Green Bay went to the playoff last year. Minnesota went to the playoffs last year. Detroit went to the playoffs last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And and listen, I'm chat quote me and remember this, whatever dad is, it's Friday, Friday, May sixteenth. I guarantee you the Bears looked like a totally Thursday.
Speaker 1: It is. Oh, I'm where it depends on where you are.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm in LA. But my computer all right, Thursday. Yeah, but I'm telling you the Bears, the Bears. Every year, there's a team. Every year, there's a couple of teams that pop up. You know, you didn't think they were gonna be in the playoffs and they end up being there. Yes, Now, I hit the time and I'm really wrong when I when I when I have my takes, even though they might sound terrible at the time, but for some reason, they always they turned into fruition and that God damn Jalen Johnson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jonah Jackson. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they fortified their offensive line, o Joe. They spent big money. Yeah, they got a center from the Falcons, they got an offensive lineman from the Rams, and they got Joe Toney who's a Pro Bowl player who's been an All Pro. So they've done They've done what they should do to make sure the offense flows smoothly. I think Caleb Williams takes another step, he gets better.
Speaker 1: I think they take off.
Speaker 2: But they don't have a choice because they're in one of the toughest divisions in football, in one of the toughest divisions. It might be the toughest division. Considering they had three teams represent the NFC in the playoffs. Three of their four teams represented the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are.
Speaker 2: I mean they had what a fifteen and two team for a fifteen and one or a fifteen and two team, they had a fourteen to a fourteen and three team, and they had what a ten and seven or eleven and sixteen, So probably gonna take you ten wins eleven wins just to make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: So joy Yeah, and I believe they have they have the talent.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, I think they they did what they need to do offensively to make sure because at the end of the day, you ain't doing nothing, I don't care. I'll get your defensive if your offensive trash, you ain't going nowhere. Bro, you're not, You're wasting your time. And so they're like, look, we got the number one overall draft pick. Let's cut down on some of these sacks he was. I think he was the most sacked quarterback in the NFL. So if you can take twenty sacks off of that number, get his completion percentage up. I think he was sixty two percent. Getting that up around sixty six sixty seven. Yeah, we'n be Hey, they'll be fine because I like what the Bear. I like what the Bears have done. I like the hire of Ben Johnson. I love the addition of the tight end for Michigan. Although I thought Warren, the guy from a Penn State was better and my estimation, he was better than me if I had to, if I had to grade them, that's what I would do. But hey, they went with who they thought was gonna be the best in their situation.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: But let mean, you hear rumblings about I had the scene that you know he's thinking about Chicago. It might not be the play for him, considering they have a developed the quarterback and extended period of time. Hell, I don't know if they've ever developed the quarterback. You have to go back. Wait wait, wait, Like I said, they have Rex Groseman. What is the guy that got from Purdue end up going to the Broncos.
Speaker 1: Kyle Lorton.
Speaker 3: I remember Kyle?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh so, look.
Speaker 2: It reported that he wanted to go to Minnesota because he and O'Connell hit it off.
Speaker 1: Man, I really love to play. Uh maybe he saw maybe he saw jed over there.
Speaker 2: Hawkinson Addison whom that that probably been hurt either. But I think I think he did a great situation. Look, you went in Chicago, you went in Chicago. They're gonna love you. That's an old school team. They love their Bears. They've been round it this thing for a hundred plus years. They love the Bears. They love the Bears players. That is a football town. I mean, any love the Cobies too, now, So I think the Bears the Bears.
Speaker 1: All right? The Covey said they got the Cobies got, Well, what was that twenties sixteen? When did they win the championship? Twenty sixteen?
Speaker 2: After a one hundred plus years, it's like, okay, all right, Bears, y'all haven't want to say, say, eighty five forty years?
Speaker 1: Come on, now, what y'all got for us?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 2: A fan pointed out the Coasts social media account has only posted throws of Daniel Jones and none of Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 1: Have the coachs already decided they're going with Daniel Jones? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I doubt it.
Speaker 3: I doubt it obviously. When it comes to a quarterback, competition between Anthony Richardson and Daniel Jones. I think that's a that's one that Anthony Richardson would win obviously right now. What they're doing right now, I don't think it's a testament to who would be the starter, even if there is a quarterback competition. I really think that Anthony Richardson would win that out, obviously having the edge, knowing that you.
Speaker 2: Ain't paying no guy no fourteen million dollars to sell on the bench. What's the back up quarterback?
Speaker 1: You know? Making fourteen million? Okay, thirty one other teams?
Speaker 3: Hold on, You think they're just gonna throw him in there?
Speaker 1: Huh? Basically fit.
Speaker 2: I think there's a quarterback. I think there's a quarterback competition. You said you don't think there's a quarterback competition. I think there's a quarterback competition, or wise would they get that man fourteen million.
Speaker 3: I know one thing, Anthony richards As head start on that quarterback competition because he knows the offense. Yes, I agree, he knows the offense. So if you if you allow him to beat you out, I think it's more politics because they're paying Daniel Jones fourteen fourteen got damn million, and I think they'll take.
Speaker 2: You number three overall. I put thirty eight million dollars in your pocket. Guarantee, I guarantee your whole damn contract. What you mean, it's politics. It's politics that Anthony Richardson hadn't gotten better in the things that he was doing. Nothing conduce it for you being a starting quarterback and being good. You think Daniel Jones is the answer because we saw him.
Speaker 1: One new question? What's the question? You said? David Jones answered, I need to know what the question? Did he go to do? Yes? Is his name Daniel Jones?
Speaker 2: Yes, you can't just say do I think? Dave Jones answered, I need to know the question.
Speaker 3: I'm just running down everything you said. I was just running down everything you said that answering anything Anthony Richardson didn't do. Yes'm saying, hell, what do you think is gonna happen? When when God damn Daniel Jones there, it's gonna be we all of a sudden he can go from what he was last year and all of a sudden just be be what Tom Brady this year.
Speaker 1: No about I think the thing is, but what did that?
Speaker 3: Daniel Jones is who he is.
Speaker 1: In your third year. Did they bring another receiver in and to have him compete with you?
Speaker 3: Oh no, because by the time I hit my second year, I would add it right.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, that's all I need to say.
Speaker 2: That that was not only the coach gaff they've made in the last twenty four hours. The Colts ended up deleting the schedule release video that is done by Minecraft style and included a dolphin word a ten Tyreek.
Speaker 1: Hill jersey being pulled over by the coast Guard.
Speaker 2: What happened to open the day and apology, The Coat said, we've removed our schedule release video because it exceeded our rights with Microsoft and included an instantly insensitive clip involving Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill. We sincerely apologized the Microsoft and Tyreek.
Speaker 3: That wasn't fucking insensitive? Tyreek King one of them. God damn, Oh my god, why did you do that?
Speaker 2: He loved it? Then you should have left it up at Colts. This was funny, Yeah, it was funny.
Speaker 1: It was that.
Speaker 3: I mean, people have to understand you make jokes about certain individuals, you have to know who you're doing it too.
Speaker 1: Soon.
Speaker 3: Trek is going to laugh at that. He's not one of those overly sensitive people. And obviously I'm assuming that people at the colts don't know it, and maybe other people would get upset. For a time, Tyree wouldn't care. It was funny.
Speaker 1: And you damn Tyreek.
Speaker 2: Microsoft, they tie your ass up with rights now now they got more money than their whole NFL, all the NFL. You you don't want to be messing with them, Mojoe. There's certain things. There's certain things you can do like, oh, I don't even care, and there's certain things when it comes into the deep big company like this. They're sitting on three, four, five, six, hundreds a billion dollars in cash.
Speaker 1: Don't fool with the mojo. It ain't even worth it. Take it down.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Okay, Hey, oh Joe, you just apologize and keep it moving.
Speaker 1: The movie they keep it moving.
Speaker 3: Hey. Some of some of the the schedule releases, in the creativity from some of the teams, I really enjoyed.
Speaker 2: This is why we have to be super super cautious. I told lash were not showing another video. We make sure, we asked can we show this on our platform? Make sure we get it, and then we go screenshot it because the last say we want somebody to do it, say yeah you can do it, and then erase it and we ain't got nothing.
Speaker 1: Now we ain't give no permission.
Speaker 2: Now you screenshot that asked, right, But that got us, that got our ass burnt. We had a ninety day you know, we appropriate the hell and then the dude took all the all the money that the revenue that we wanted, that got that we got from the video the whole episode.
Speaker 3: Right, he probably he done ran through that. Now he ain't got no more of that left. Oh Joe, you brother, the guy a DM you last week? Right? Oh yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, okay what aboudy?
Speaker 2: Yeah he got upset, like, bro, you gave us permission to show the thing.
Speaker 1: He gave us permission to show it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I said, I sent asked a message and that you know, I was the man whatever because I it was the issue. I was like, well position, I mean, man, what yeah, what's what's your location so you can tell me what you're talking about in person? I asked three times, you know, if you're like listen and listen. I didn't say anything bad. I ain't say anything bad.
Speaker 1: That's you know he's from Miami and you from Miami.
Speaker 2: He took he took it, he took it away. But you know, I was like, bro, so you just bypassed what I said. So you only heard without you said.
Speaker 3: But I didn't say nothing bad. I just said that takes too long for me. I like to get in and out. You know, he missed the point where I said before you said that, O Joe, I said bad. Yeah, that's three.
Speaker 2: Hundred dollars worth easy for the haircut, the facial, the shade, the trim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's three hundred dollars. So he bought it.
Speaker 2: But again, Ocho, we talked about that. Remember, right, the way we're wired, we only hear the negative. Right, he bypassed the positive and I went along. I went a longer with the positive. Then you did say that it takes too long. I went way longer. But that's what he heard. Yeah, but with man, you doing a great job. You provide great service. I'm gonna go get the serve. I'm gonna go get it.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no damn Anicut. You a're go only one fifty Nah, I'm I'm gonna give it through the matter of fact, let him shave your head with that straight No, could I get bumps? I get bumped A crunch? It would Hey, I'm I don't. I don't know where it's at. I'm had to ask. I'm going, I'm going to get that treatment.
Speaker 2: I'll recorded to man, I had we had a dude on our team. I ain't gonna call it day. Uh he shaved. He shaved with one of the disposed but razors. Oh no, under here, it looked like he stuck his face in an at bed. Ah.
Speaker 1: Now, hey, we called it bump daddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, it took it took me one time. It took me one time to do it. I forgot, I forgot. I think it was two thousand and seven. The barber I was in the rush, so he said, well, let me use this on you, and he used, oh the metric. Oh god, it took by two It took by two days. But all this up under here, man looked like a damn nesty crunch. It took forever. It took forever to go away.
Speaker 2: I hey, I don't do that now, I do shave with a razor. I put I put that blue steel on my face and I'm both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm scared of that right there?
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, oh no, man, man, you be bucketing busting black head from once a now hey, Javonte Davis versus Lamart wrote, rematch is set for all the sixteen for yeall in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: You excited you coming coming to Nah? No, I'm watching.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna watch on TV. I don't like going to the fight because I can't see the fight developed being at the fight, even if you see ringside. It to me and to me as as a person who loves Boston itself in the sweet science, I like watching it develop round by round.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm telling you it is when if I when Bud in Canelo fight, I'm going to that fight going, I'm gonna watch it develop ringside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's in September.
Speaker 2: But Vegas is a on the list. But they listed like La. They listed a couple of other places like Dallas.
Speaker 3: Listened a fight like that, a fight like that has to be in Vegas.
Speaker 1: It has to be in Vegas.
Speaker 3: At MGM or hell, A fight like that, they need to have it at the goddamn what's the thing with the big ball sphere? You're at the spear, you know that's a fight like that, that magnitude should be at the spear.
Speaker 1: Man. Can you imagine what them tickets are calls to get into the sphere.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna pay them.
Speaker 1: They're gonna they're gonna pay them. I've been watching at home. Yeah, I'm watching it at Hey, why don't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get you out here on this when it's time for our final segment of the evening.
Speaker 1: It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hey, huh oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Like it's ten o'clock in La right now?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yes, So my son graduated tomorrow morning at eight am? You think you show? Should I just get on the road right now and drive the Arizona or should I just catch that flight in the more than at five am? Catch that flight? That's a six hour drive? Six hours? Yeah, okay, drive Arizona. Yeah, I means hold that it's a forty minute flight. How the hell us a six hour drive? That would be three hours?
Speaker 1: Okay, cause your car ain't going six hundred miles an hour. That's how.
Speaker 2: That's why it's the time. Yes, absolutely six foot? The Quirer said, uh, and that two thousand and five Eagles playoff run they won two playoff games with I to Do you think it was a good idea to bring him back for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, he's the only one that played to a standard. Do you think anybody them so offically look good? You see they won two playoff games. Let me ask you a question, how many games do you think they would have won if they didn't have t O on the team. So you forget about those fifteen touchdowns that TYO had, the thousand yards that he had before he got.
Speaker 1: Hurt, and the first team All Pro selection.
Speaker 2: So if t O is not on that team, yall are y'all even in the position to be in the playoffs?
Speaker 3: Good question? Smack at half time?
Speaker 1: What's up under? Note? Yard? Got another one? Start bench cutting? Random Moss, Calvin Johnson or t O? Let you have this this you I ain't got nothing to say. I'm on my phone.
Speaker 3: Damn hey listen that that's that's a good one, man.
Speaker 2: It's like, we'll go ahead, give it to you. I need so you said it's a good one. That give us a good answer.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm starting I'm starting to yo. I'm starting to yo. I'm also on the bench and I gotta cut Calvin God dog, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, then my boys too, man, God damn, that's a tough one, that is. And and and then the chat y'all can probably disagree. They might probably switch. They might probably switch. Have TiO starting, Nab, I mean, have Randy starting to have t on the bench. But we talk about two of the greatest of all time. Obviously Calvin Johnson is right there in the realm of of who and what they are. He didn't play as long, but uh, that's that. That's tough man.
Speaker 1: That's so. This is what tills. This is what all you're said.
Speaker 2: He's starting Till, he's benching Moss, He's cutting Calvin Johnson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's tough man, that's tough.
Speaker 2: Nope, I ain't got nothing at of that, sir, saying. My guy's called me crazy. But I think this would be Mike T's first losing season because I don't think my Mason Rudolph would take us Steelers fans to the Promised Land. Why stealers so stubborn about finding a quarterback?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about? Mason Rudolph not gonna be starting the quarterback and he's starting quarterbacks for the Steelers. He's purposely doing what he's always doing because teams are allowing him, but not teams to Steelers or allowing him to wait until he come and until he decides to come in. He's gonna be there. He knows what he's doing, he knows he doesn't want to retire. So I mean that that that's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think the mistake that they made me personally looking at it is that they didn't get a quarterback soon enough. They should have got a quarterback and let him sit a year or two behind Ben. Then they didn't want to piss beIN off. They didn' they didn't want to piss Ben off. And that's why they're in the position there in now.
Speaker 3: Guess what you see what happened? Oh yeah, oh yeah, and Aaron.
Speaker 2: He got a quarterback with Brett Favre and it had did They got a super Bowl, they got Caleb, they got love, Jordan love when Aaron Rodgers was there, and guess what they got prosperity. Yeah, yeah, you worried about somebody, so when that guy gone, you didn't piss him off. But he at home, he's glad you miserable. I'm not saying that Rogers glad that it would have been happy if you know, but I'm saying you spared his feelings, but you suffering. What about your feelings now when you getting your eyes beat in every year.
Speaker 1: Him, not your beers hunking out your lovely show.
Speaker 2: If James Harden the best score with the worst playoff resume.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we've never seen a score like him in the regular season. Uh and and lays layso layso duds. It's not that he always does, but it seems like the bigger the game, the game six is the game Seven's when you really need that guy to answer the bell, and that seems where he falters, because then we've seen him have some good game one twos, but the game six or seven on your like Robber needs to meet the role.
Speaker 1: This is do or die.
Speaker 2: We gotta have a must have that he hasn't been the James hard that we expected, that we expect to see, or that guy that we've seen in the regular season.
Speaker 1: Cowboy Jill said, Oh no, no, Joe.
Speaker 2: Question, if Prime d Rose never get hurt, does Steph Curry still run the league. Y'all think, y'all think the best d Rows y'all ever saw. Y'all think he's better than Steph. Let's take him in his MVP season cap. That was the best we ever saw d Rose. Y'all think he better than Steph?
Speaker 3: And they have two completely different playing styles anywhere and what they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but styles, y'all think ahead, go ahead, But it's above the rim, mam, Yes, the role plays above the rim.
Speaker 3: Very exciting player, very exciting. But I don't think it's different.
Speaker 2: But let me but even if you take d Rose at his absolute best, which is his MVP season, he averaged twenty five points a game, do y'all think he's better than Steph? I mean, really, I'm saying, I'm just seriou. It's not a rhetorical question. It's a serious question. Jack no uh King Govan said, oh, eleven and forty from three for ok See, At what point, if you're a coach, do you tell your players to stop shooting threes?
Speaker 1: Jokic MVP hashtag Yokich MVP.
Speaker 2: I just when I look at when I look at OKC, I don't look at them as a three point shooting team. I look at Boston as a three point shooting team. I look at Golden State some of the other teams. I mean, everybody shooting. Look to say somebody's not, That's not true. Everybody's a three point shooting team because I think a lot of teams shoot more threes than they damn should. But if you just go by averages, I mean everybody's shooting on I mean they're getting up about forty three game, maybe fifty between the two teams. But I think I think shooting for the three and not being aggressive because they normally shoot twenty five free throws a game. Shade Norman, Shade Norman gets to the free throw line. How many times you shall get to the free throw line to night? He got eleven, so he's about an average. He's like eleven, eleven to twelve. Some times you get to the free throw line sixteen, seventeen times, but about eleven times about average. But only three guys shot free throws tonight, and one of them was a bitch of a role player.
Speaker 1: He came up the bench.
Speaker 2: Jayleen Williams was one for two, Chad Honger was one for three, Jalen Williams, Opher Hartenstein Oper, Lou dort Opher. So three of you guys in your starting lineup didn't shoot a free throw, which tell me that settling goes in great. But if it don't, who Kipper norw what Junior said? Oh, my question is what team is the best fit for Yonnis when he leaves Milwaukee, not including Dallas or Miami.
Speaker 3: Oh but Ship, you just talked you Jesse. You just eliminated the best fit.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 2: I think Houston be a good fit. But the question is does he really want in the West. Don't mess with the West because Shingoon and possibly Jalen Green and draft picks. Pair him with Imin Thompson, Van Fleet, Dylan Brooks. You can switch everything you got defenders I would bring I would bring what you call them back Steven Adams. But the question is who has the players and the draft capitol, because that's what they're gonna want. I want draft capital and I want I want players. Shing Gooon is probably the best player you're gonna get. Uh we say that thing plays out. I mean three four years ago we didn't think this was possible, but especially after they won the title. But you know, they fire Bud, they break it up, here we are, Zach Hilario. I'm calling it Lakers twenty six, twenty six NBA champions.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: No, Chill will uncle, No, Yo, what sport do you think would have the best talking back moments?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Talking back moments?
Speaker 3: I don't know what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean football, basketball, anytime? You. I mean it's hard. I mean how you talk trash and baseball. I guess you could.
Speaker 1: Go to mark on you.
Speaker 3: I like to see pitchers and pitches and batters go at it.
Speaker 2: I mean it's I think it's hard, kind of hard because look the guy get throw that picture.
Speaker 1: Hit you have your ribs hitching your ass, hit you upside your head, your.
Speaker 2: Arm, wrist, So you know, you know, I don't really really want to talk to trash to the picture.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen back backflip back back at the ending the home run, and watch what happen you come back to that plate the next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on.
Speaker 3: That concludes this episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us. I am your favorite on.
Speaker 2: Shannon Sharp, my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own.
Speaker 3: Pro bowler, All Pro.
Speaker 2: That's Chad Ocho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys for your continued support. Thank you for your lorty. Thank you for your patience. Even when things don't go well, y'all ride it out with Uncle Ojo, so we appreciate that. And Oh Joe and I can't thank you enough. Please make sure you make sure you check out Shade by Laportier. We have it in stop and if you can't find it in a city or a state near you, it's the best test tasting premium cognac on the market. Can't find it in the city or state near you, ordered online, we'll ship it directly to your door. Please rate responsible and stay safe.
Speaker 1: Try it. You will not be disappointed. Check out my.
Speaker 2: Clothes check out Shay Shaped Media on all of its platforms and my Clothing Company. Eighty four of the Lincolns pinning the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone. Tickets for Are Not Safe for Work Tour are on sale Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, LA, Miami, NYC, Chicago and Detroit. Tickets can be found at shashapmedia dot com slash tour. That's shashapedia dot com slash tour Go get your tickets now and check out unkin Oho. You won't be disappointed. Thank you guys for joining us again for Nightcap. I am Unk, He's o Cho. We will see you tomorrow. Night Game six Nicks versus Celtics. The Volume