Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getti and now he Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 3: It SE's for illegal entry in other countries. So if you enter illegally Singapore, that's six months in prison. If you enter legally Russia, that's two years in labor camp. If you enter illegally India that's eight years in prison. Pakistan, ten years in prison. North Korea obviously death penalty.
Speaker 4: And you enter here.
Speaker 3: In Canada or the US and even Europe, and what do you get? Free housing, healthcare, education, food, public transport, cell phones, cash. Come on, guys, A country can only be a country if it protects its borders. Immigration is not bad, but illegal immigration should be penalized.
Speaker 2: We had zero illegals across the border last month. I think it was zero. They don't know if that has ever happened before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody released into the country. That's the key number to me. Uh Yeah, there's progress being made, and that topic still is a big one, important one, And more on that in a minute or two. But as long as we're enjoying some charming audio, I want to hear number fourteen. This is Nick Bowling, who's a big online presence at a Pride rally in Portland.
Speaker 2: You are not welcome here. You're obnoxious. Here's the love you're telling me. I'm obnoxious. You're telling me I'm hateful.
Speaker 3: You're telling me I'm judging, and then you're I'm Nazi, and then you're telling me, and then you're telling me you associated.
Speaker 2: Then you're telling me that this is love. Everything you just said was not loving towards me.
Speaker 4: Because I am so enraged that you have ruined my religious holiday. You're pretty close to being a Nazi. Those are pretty close to strong words. I don't know what the current proper use of Nazi is. So Putin calls the Ukrainians Nazis. Lindsey Graham yesterday on one of the shows, referred to the Iranian.
Speaker 2: Mullahs as Nazis. Is Nazis just fascists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's anybody I don't like, not anybody I want to accuse of being a brute.
Speaker 2: So Nazis. Now anyone I don't like. You don't have to be a member of the National Socialist Party bent on restoring the Reich and eliminating Jews. It's just anybody I don't like.
Speaker 4: Well, and I've argued many times that functionally to the totalitarian right and left is there. It's a distinction without a difference. So go ahead, call everybody don't like Nazis. It's fun.
Speaker 2: Or Nazi's fine.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what that is. Yeah, So any back to illegal immigration. I thought this was an interesting headline. You're not going to see this on your mainstream media, although the Journal covered the story. Progressive governors around the country have extended state funded healthcare to undocumented immigrants, trying to get closer to unival reversal insurance coverage for anybody who's just fogging mirrors insither states, but now several are being forced to roll back or freeze the programs because of budget woes and unexpectedly high enrollment.
Speaker 2: I have how in the world do you twist your brain into making it seem like it could possibly work to giving free healthcare, taxpayer funded healthcare to people who were here illegally. How could you possibly think that would work?
Speaker 4: Slick Conman Gavin Newsom of California has proposed freezing enrollment of undocumented adults in the state's Medicaid program. Blah blah blah. Instead of receiving essentially free coverage, they'd have to pay one hundred dollars monthly premiums starting in like two years. He floated that proposal after the state's program metical went six point two two billion dollars over budget this year. Meanwhile, America's second worst governor, JB. Pritzker of Illinois, recently signed off on a state budget that cut funding for health coverage of undocumented adults. Benefits will end for that group at the end of June. Ballooning costs unsustainable, blah blah blah, and.
Speaker 2: Finally, half wit, how did he get elected?
Speaker 4: Tim Wall's former Democratic Vice President Hill nominate a nominee. Rather, I can talk to the guys who like football and explain to them how it's okay to vote for cobble. Anyway, he agreed to end a health insurance program for undocumented adults in a deal with state Republicans to pass a new budget. Washington d C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has proposed phasing out coverage for undocumented people over the age of twenty one, etc. Etc. Interesting development. Speaking of fiscal matters, the big beautiful Bill is getting some big, beautiful butt kickens in the Senate. And I could go into the machinations of what's going on, but your eyes would glaze over and you would forget it within thirty seconds, So I won't. I will just tell you this, What emerges from the Senate is going to be very very different than what came out of the House, and it's going to be some very troubling sausage making.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess, wake me when it gets closer to the.
Speaker 4: End, then yeah, yeah, you want to hear what the parliamentary parliamentarian said, Jack, I don't know, do I say? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't Okay, then we'll move on to something else. This headline trying to get away from this story. But this is a new wrinkle. The IAEA just announced we're not sure where oram stashed. It's nine hundred pounds stockpile of enriched uranium. Some people are going with four hundred kilograms, they're going with nine hundred pounds. I'm an American, let's go with nine hundred pounds.
Speaker 4: Yes, maga.
Speaker 2: But so we got almost a half a of enriched uranium and nobody knows where it is. So including the IEE seems like an important distinction. M mea make measurements English again, that's my slogan, metrics A better system.
Speaker 4: It just is what are you com me?
Speaker 2: And when I was young, I hated it for what do you call it? Jingoistic or whatever? Just because.
Speaker 4: Plus that's the system. The English system is one we grew up with. Yeah, much more familiar. But it's just it's a better system. There really is. I wish we had Nate Bargatzi's brilliant George Washington bid up right now. The freedom to say twelve inches is a foot Why twelve Nobody knows?
Speaker 2: Nobody knows. What do you call one thousand pounds? Nobody knows nothing? Nothing, We don't have a word for that. Also, on the story of the bombing over the weekend, this just out Jamie Metzel, I don't know if you know that name. What was on the National Security Council under President Clinton? Getting some attention for this tweet. I was Joe Biden's deputy staff director on the Senate Foreign relationshi Committee. I voted for Kamala Harris. I have been a vocal critic of many dangerous undemocratic actions taken by President Trump. But I believe Vice President Harris would not have had the courage or the fortitude to take such an essential step as the President took last night. If there's one, if there's one counterfactual I could I would love to know. And you know, this guy knows her better than I do. He voted for and worked in the Biden administration. What would things look like with Kamala Harris as president. I don't think there's a chance in hell she would have done this. She'd have been bad mouthing Israel for the past, however many weeks for attacking her in.
Speaker 4: The don't with every fiber of me to a disastrous extent. On the other head, we're doing a very poor job of steering away from that story, which was my understanding of the policy viewer segment. You are correct, there will be a meeting there. By God, there will be a meeting. I'm weak willing, I can't attend. I'll be busy. So this is some kind of good news. It's interesting. It's a story out of Virginia, not urban Virginia, kind of the real Virginia, Virginia. Chesterfield County. They have dropped their overdose deaths twice as fast as the rest of the country over the last is it two years now? Overdose deaths are dropping around the country, just partly because a lot of the hardcore junkies have died off or people are getting worried about fentanyl or whatever. But again, their rate is more than twice the decline of the rest of the country, and what they're doing is really really interesting. How do I describe this briefly?
Speaker 2: My question has been what you just referenced there is don't you reach a limit of people are willing to try these horrifying drugs and die from them and preason they're all dead.
Speaker 4: There's a ceiling, ceiling a floor. I think, yeah, there's a floor that we won't go below. Because there are a certain number of people who do not have the capacity to lead a good life. They make terrible decisions, then they end up being drug addicts. It's sad, but it's reality. The long and short of it is they have a highly coordinated response. They're jails, they're cops, they're drug counselors, Their rehab programs are all intertwined, and like they're drug counselors. At the jail, they go and have you know AA type meetings, narcotics synonymous meetings with the inmates all the time. It's a very hands on approach and it seems to be working really well. We'll post this piece from the Wall Street Journal. If you'd like to learn more about it, you can go to the you know, the whole empty out the jails, don't jail anybody, don't arrest anybody for blatantly committing drug crimes and other crimes over and over again. Like the California method. They're doing exactly the opposite. It's like, hey, if you're a junkie and you want to stop, we'll take you in the jail and we'll we'll hold you and help you get clean. We got all the counseling you need and that sort of stuff there. So anyway, we'll post that at Armstrong and giddy dot com under hot links. One community took a radical approach to fighting addiction. It's working.
Speaker 2: And I saw a couple of people over the weekend I was in uh, various parts of Los Angeles. They're just like so obviously ruined their bodies and brains with drugs. Yeah, uh, you know, scream at bushes or arguing to fire hydrants or whatever. It's like, what is what what is the obligation to those people? And I don't want them to just starve to death and die in the street, But what can our obligation be. Take care of them for the rest put them in sort of hospital, lock them up basically, just be a hospital rather than a jail. But they lose their freedom, and then we take care of them to keep them alive for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you're a twenty eight year old who's ruined his brain on drugs, we put you in an institution and feed you, clothe you, and shelter you till you die of old age at seventy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know. I hear your point in your voice. I think everybody does, if you've ever known a drug casualty, And that refers to because I think there's among some of the well meaning, especially left leaning people of the world. I think they think that when you stop being a drug addict, you're fine, you get your brain back right, everything's great again. And there are stories like that. But no, I've known plenty of people, and Jack, I know you have two who they emerged from drug addiction A shell of them for their former selves mo orologically. Yeah, and they will never be okay again. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I played in a band with a guy like that. The fiddle player was like that unbelievable fiddle player, but his brain did not work and he knew it was from drugs.
Speaker 4: He'd even talk about it. But his brain did not work. Yeah, was he employable? I mean, I don't know how fine a point you want to put it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny. I've played with at least one musician too, and just known some other people who the one dude if like his uncle had a business and he could do like simple labor stuff, he could hold a job, but that's like the only way he.
Speaker 2: Could hold it, right, And if you're willing to cut him some slack, yeah, yeah, that's tough. I don't know what you do there. Do have some more wrinkles for later on the story of the day as they continue to come out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm pro Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I want to get some of your texts and what you think about this whole thing. Latest polling on whether or not we should have stopped Oran from getting a nuclear program and all that stuff is on the way, what are their names?
Speaker 4: You want all twelve twelve names? This is where I usually get in trouble, right, because you don't know all of them. I know all of them, but like famous, keep me honest.
Speaker 3: There's Rock Row, Golden, Powerful, Rise, Onyx, Legendary, Zion, zillion Zin.
Speaker 4: And just see this is where I am. Uh how many you're missing too? I'm missing two.
Speaker 2: That's a person called Nick Cannon. I've only heard of but don't know what he actually does. Katie, we might need your help here. What the hell is a Nick Cannon? Anyway, he's got twelve kids and he couldn't name all of them. What is Nick Cannon?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 2: He was on like MTV and Nickelodeon for a while. He was married to Mariah Carey. He was married to Mariah Carrey.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wow, he's pretty much famous for being famous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a culture dude. But he has twelve kids and he can't name them all. H Yeah, it's gross and the names are kind of whacky. Yeah, you're damned right.
Speaker 4: It's gross.
Speaker 2: And the kid that you can't name will be seen a therapist for the rest of their lives. They're Nick. So AnyWho, I have not been following the New York mayoral race very closely.
Speaker 4: I don't live in New York.
Speaker 2: Gets more attention than it probably deserves. But this is kind of interesting. So tomorrow is the Democratic primary. If you know anything about New York as it is currently constituted, that's pretty much the whole ball of wax. Whoever wins the Democratic Primary will then trounce whoever the Republican is. So this is the whole ball a wax. Probably and Andrew Cuomo, who is being supported by, endorsed by the National Review and a number of other conservative outlets excelsior, even though he's a lying close to murdering, gross hoping all kinds of horrible human being, mobster, mobster. He's better than the socialist alternative guy named Zoran mam Danny, who is now leaped frogged over Cuomo in a poll out today, one day before voting begins. So the socialist who wants city owned grocery stores and bent freezes pledged over the weekend seventy million dollars for trans medical care, including for minors.
Speaker 4: Of tardaer pro hamas.
Speaker 2: He's all kinds of a problem, is currently in the lead. But they got ranked choice voting, so nobody's gonna get there's a whole bunch of candidates. They don't think anybody will get over fifty percent. Then ranked choice kicks in. I don't know which version of ranked choice they're doing in New York. It's too complicated for my head. But if you play it out in the computer in the eighth round, the way the polling currently is, knowing people's first, second, and third choices, men, Danny would pass Cuomo in the eighth round and win fifty one point eight to forty eight point two and become the mayor of New York City. Now he wouldn't have the power to create government run grocery stores. I don't think as the mayor. But gives you an idea what kind of person he is. Yeah, he is a hardcore supporter of Hamas. He refused to condemn the phrase globalize the inta Fata, which he has used many times. He wrote a rap song sending his love to the Holy Land five. That's the leaders of the Holy Land Foundation for Leaf and Development who are convicted of providing material support for terrorism to Hamas, among others. Oh I forgot to throw out this was going to be my premise to start with early voting double the turnout of four years ago, almost from primarily among the young, driving those numbers, which I'm sure lean to to him. So he could be a surprise new mayor of New York, a full on socialist Brandon Johnson of Chicago soon to be the second most disastrous mayriage in the United States. Oh boy, really interesting. If you missed a segment gets.
Speaker 1: The vodcast Armstrong and Getty, you're just saying there that the United States did not see intelligence that the Supreme Leader had ordered weaponization.
Speaker 5: That's irrelevant. I think that question being asked in the media. That's an irrelevant question me.
Speaker 1: In US intelligence assessment.
Speaker 4: You know it's not.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was that.
Speaker 5: Political and I know that better than you know that, and I know that that's.
Speaker 4: Not the case.
Speaker 2: But I see whether the order was given, and.
Speaker 5: The people will say that it doesn't matter if the order was given. They have everything they need to build nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: So that's the Secretary of State on face the nation. Somebody please alert me, you know, at home, the first time one of these Sunday hosts ever argues with a Democrat about anything, yeah, rather than just has them on there to validate their point. Any who hear's a little more of that conversation.
Speaker 5: Why would you bury Why would you bury things in a mountain three hundred feet under the ground. Why would you bury six Why do they have sixty percent enrich uranium? You don't need sixty percent.
Speaker 4: In rich area.
Speaker 5: The only countries in the world that have uranium at sixty percent are countries that have nuclear weapons, because it can quickly make it ninety They have all the elements they have. Why do they have a space program? Is Aaron going to go to the moon?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I just find that so annoying. So the argument of this is a rack all over again, lying US into a war in the Middle East. Our own intelligence doesn't know that they're close to getting Obama et cetera, et cetera. I think the logic of it, the IAEA and everyone else has known that Iran has been trying to get a nuclear weapon for decades as fast as they could. What was the Obama deal to try to slow down them getting a nuclear weapon? Why did he make a deal if they have no interest in getting a nuclear weapon? I mean, I don't even know where you start on this cover station that it doesn't make logical sense. And then to Rubio's point that so you know, if you want to have nuclear energy, you don't have to build your rigment sent CENTRIFUGEUS three hundred feet under a mountain, or you know all the other things that he mentioned, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Make And the false standard that it's only at the point that the Ayatola orders the actual production of the bomb, that's the only time you can step in and halt their program. And as Marco is saying, that's that's not the question. That's not the standard that we go by. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So you've probably been following the story that Acassio Cortes, among others, she's leading the charge for impeaching Trump over the fact that he did not get authorization to declare war.
Speaker 4: Gosh.
Speaker 2: Some of the argument is, you know, you'd have been tipping off. I ran, well, you should if you wanted to do it the way I think the supposed to do it, you would have gotten the authorization from Congress like a while ago, not at the point of the attack where you would have to tip them off. But we have declared war. Congress has declared war in the United States only five times in our history. I didn't realize that everything else presidents have done has been you know, on their own, and this has been a problem for a very very long time. The fact that you care about it now when it's Trump is kind of interesting. Obama military strikes one hundred and seventy two bombs dropped in twenty sixteen in Syria. There are twelve thousand strikes in Syria, Iraq twelve thousand, Afghanistan thirteen hundred, Libya, five hundred, Yemen thirty five, Somalia fourteen, Pakistan three terry strikes under the Obama administration without declaring war. That doesn't make it right, but it does make it That's kind of the current way we do things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw compare and contrast in Nancy Pelosi's tweet. I think it was yesterday versus what she was saying about the decapitation of the Libyan regime when Momar kad Off, he got his rather stark contrast in her attitudes about presidential preemptive strikes. It's just ridiculous. If somebody wants to make a sincere case that are the War Powers Act is out of control and the executive's ability to perpetrate violence. Blah blah blah. Let's have that discussion. I love that discussion, but the selective outrage is just I don't.
Speaker 2: Even make it imply to both parties and all presidents. Though the four hundred pounds are nine hundred pounds four hundred kilograms of enriched uranium. Where is it? Byron York makes the argument in the Washington Examiner, Iran surely knows where it is. You think that those trucks loading stuff up at four to zero days before it was obliterated. Iran didn't have some sort of eyes in the ground for that or keeping track of that. Of course they did, so I don't know that that logically makes sense.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, they know where it is. So I have some really interesting information on the Republican Guard, which is much more than a military outfit. But I was a little distracted. I just saw this tweet. This is brand new out of London. Muslim and leftist rioters attacked police at a direct action to protest the government banning the Palestinian Action Group due to a series of escalating domestic terror attacks, including a recent attack on a military base. So it's great. I'm really looking forward to going to London. It's an Islamist group joining forces with other leftist groups within Britain. And it's funny that should pop up because I just got this clip to play for you good people. It's clip sixteen Michael. This is as he explains he's an Iranian refugee who resettled to Canada.
Speaker 7: I'm a political refugee from Iran. I've been to Prism, I've been under Islamic law, and I know how it starts, and i know how it ends, and it always starts with the for some reason, unity of left and Islamists, and it scares me.
Speaker 2: So I came here to be free.
Speaker 7: I chose Canada as my second home to be a live in a free country. And I'm beginning to get really scared because the way things are going, it looks like they're going to basically appease Islamists just to not raise any.
Speaker 2: Raucus or something.
Speaker 7: They're just going to appease them step by step, and they're not going to stop. They see it as a sign of weakness, so they're going to take more and more, and I'm against that. I believe Canada should be free and freedom of speech is something that nobody can.
Speaker 4: Take right away away. Yeah, written in Canada, absolutely on the leading vanguard of don't make the Muslims angry, just do whatever it takes that because they'll get angry and you know, and violently protest in the streets. So we've just got to give in and give in some more. It's unbelievable. And the left, who is desperate to overthrow Western civilization, sees that and thinks, wow, hey, let's get together similar goals. Well, we'll work out our differences after the revolution, which usually ends up with the gallows full of one group or the other.
Speaker 2: Do you want an incredibly provocative article from The Atlantic? Yes, I can just read you the headline in the subheadline. Yes, the headline got my attention. I thought, what do you mean by that? Robert Kagan, who I often really really like some of his writing, I don't agree with this. American democracy might not survive a war with Iran. And I saw that, Why why? That's exactly what I said? What why? The United States is well down the road to dictatorship. Imagine what Trump would do with a state of war. I think that's nuts.
Speaker 4: I think, Robert, that he would push executive control as far as he could, like each of the last half dozen presidents, and I think it would be up to Congress and the courts and the people to rein him in. That's kind of what we deal with.
Speaker 2: I uh, all right, fine, that's what.
Speaker 4: For apocalyptic predictions is there ought to be You ought to have to, like it's an application fee you got to pay otherwise, you know, like if there's no application fee, colleges or whatever, they'd be inundated with applications. So you have to throw some skin in the game. There's one hundred dollars fee for making an apocalyptic prediction.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I like polls just to see, like if I'm in step with the country or out as up with the country, how many people are with me. A new poll from the Ronald Reagan Institute, taken just before the US and Israel launched military strikes on Iran, shows that ninety percent of self identified MAGA Republicans say that preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon is important to US security, including three quarters who say doing so matters a great deal. Ninety percent of MAGA Republicans say you need to prevent a ran from getting a nuclear weapon, so Does that mean the Tucker crowd is fairly small? Is that what you would tell you would take it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess I was just reading about how Marjorie Taylor Green is blasting the attack somewhat surprisingly, saying I don't know anyone in America who's been the victim of a crime or killed by Iran, But I know many people who have been victims of crimes committed by criminal legal aliens are murdered by cartel and Chinese fentanyl and drugs. Which is an odd false choice there, Margie, And she says neocon warmongers beat their drums of war and act like Billy Badass is going to war in countries most Americans have never seen can't find on a map. I hate that, and contrasts it with the cartels and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Again, I hate that angle. So tell me if this makes sense or not. So we had an emailer earlier say it suggest we were getting Chubbies in our dockers. Yes, because we're so excited about the possibility of war with Iran.
Speaker 4: This doctor Chubbies is my new yacht rock band. By the way, we're already booked solid through the end of the year. People love the yacht rock.
Speaker 2: While I'm sure there are people that really like war, I don't know them. I think sometimes it's necessary, and I'm happy when you do the necessary thing. But I don't get excited, certainly not sexually excited about the idea of having to be at war.
Speaker 4: So I think some people get stirred up, though, and get their adrenaline and going the testosterone going. How many bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran parodies have you received via social media in the last forty eight hours? Quite a few, is the answer for me.
Speaker 2: But is it the same thing if it's a good idea. What if it's a good idea, then how do you separate that from people who just love war. I just want to go to war. I want to bomb people and kill people.
Speaker 4: Right, the presence of enthusiasm does not like is not an indictment of the reasons. I mean that the two can exist in both unjustified and justified military action. So what's your point? That's exactly what I would saying. So there is quite a divide on the right. Is Levin? What's the mark Levin?
Speaker 2: Chubby in my doctors? I don't like the term chubby in my doctors. Yeah, it's a course and unnecessary.
Speaker 4: Levin blasted back, Oh, I should say in fairness. MTG said, I can also support President Trump and his great administer on many of the great things they are doing, while disagree on bombing Iran getting involved in a hot war that Israel started. That's not disloyalty, critical thinking him my opinions is the most American thing ever. I would agree with her there and now that now what has been done is done, being dragged into another war by net and Yahoo when we weren't even thinking about any of this a week ago. Oh boy, well, Mark Levin fired back this morning, Marjorie Taylor Green, shameless nit wit? Do incredibly do it? In his voice, I'm not great at it.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 4: Pretty good, Marjorie Taylor Green, shameless nit wit? How incredibly dumb is this? Marjorie Taylor Green, she doesn't know anyone in America who's been a victim of crime or killed by Iran. Then he goes into you mean the thousands of Americans, especially military personnel, killed and named by the Iranian terrorist regime. And actually there were three troopers from Georgia killed last year in a drone attack in Jordan. So well, it'll be interesting to see this play out. But that's fine. You know, I wish i'd kept that graphic of the the Center for It's a think tank that studies political polarization, and they had a chart that they'd worked out on amount of disagreement on the right and the left, and the right showed a fair amount of debate and disagreement whereas the left was very locksteppy in a way that's really pretty troubling. So you know what, Marge, bring it, make your case, make it loud and proud, and see what the people think.
Speaker 2: No problem, bad built, butch body or whatever.
Speaker 4: And everyone knows that bleach blonde, bad built butch beach body or something like that, shameless knitwit.
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with the hot new term fridge cigarette for cigarette? Oh you're not okay? Among other things we've got on the Waistay here, this.
Speaker 6: Could have been three separate, but it wasn't three separate.
Speaker 2: Let's go with what happened in the.
Speaker 6: Case, honey or oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I don't know what to say to that. I apologize, Go ahead the question here.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I've just been totally thrown.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I can imagine.
Speaker 2: I'm a little thrown by that.
Speaker 7: Also, if I'm being.
Speaker 4: Honest, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 7: Well go ahead, you've only gone a minute and seven.
Speaker 2: The so the lawyer talking to the.
Speaker 4: Drops off.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm a little thrown by that. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 4: I gotta play that for my daughter.
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 4: She's getting ready to audition for her law school mock trial team, which is a very very good one. And the idea that you would accidentally call the judge honey is just.
Speaker 2: Can I hear that again? Well just yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: This could have been three separate, but it wasn't three separate.
Speaker 4: Let's go with what happened in the case.
Speaker 6: Honey, or oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to say to that. I apologize you just you know what.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: You turn to the bailiff and say let me borrow a gun and just do the right thing. It's over.
Speaker 2: Oh that's Hilariogy.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm a little thrown by Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: You play that for your dad, Katie, who was a judge. Oh, yeah, and and the honey was like, in a just kind of a half condescending yeah, yeah, yeah very much. So, oh honey, come on, let them, let the men handle this.
Speaker 4: Is only possible savior is to call his wife in the court and say, your honor. We had a bit of a go around this morning. I was arguing with him, he was arguing with me. It's probably stuck in his head. I mean, because.
Speaker 2: That's that is pretty funny. Yeah, the fact that he the fact that he can't just move on, I just.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's so horrified by what he's done. He's just got to say, your honor, I'm filing a writ of vacation and I am going to become a plumber.
Speaker 2: Somebody else needs to take over this case. I don't know what kind of trial it is, but like, if he's defending me, i'd stand up. Hey, can I get my money back? Or can I get a lawyer who doesn't call the judge honey? Is that possible? Hey, thanks for.
Speaker 4: Not calling her bitch a counselor holy cow, there's gonna be an assault charge next, your honor.
Speaker 2: Give me just a second with this guy, I would stand up. Did everybody hear that?
Speaker 4: See that.
Speaker 2: Do I deserve my money back? Show hands?
Speaker 4: I'd raise my hand, yeah, yeah, give him his money back.
Speaker 2: So, oh, that's funny. What are fridge cigarettes? I like to hip you, obviously to new phrases and things like that, whether they're acronyms or two words blended together or whatever, you know, staycations, whatever they are.
Speaker 4: What kind of summer we're supposed to have?
Speaker 2: That's right, what are we having? Have we had this last week?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: Therapy bro summer, that's.
Speaker 4: What we're having.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, too many summers and moons. Fridge cigarettes. It's your pop in the refrigerator, soda in the refrigerator, you know, like sitting is the new smoking. Somebody actually said that to me the other day and said, I believe sitting is a new smoking. And I think they weren't trying to be like funny. I think they just act. They were trying to pretend that they came up with that on their own, and they were presenting it to me anyway. Wow, I just let it roll. It's fridge cigarettes. You're drinking soda. It's like smoking cigarettes taking years off your life. That's a pretty good turma. The sitting thing. Oh, I do it too much, do it too much? I do it never. I'm too restless. If you miss a segment of an hour, we do four hours every single day, you can get it in podcast forum, Armstrong and getting on demand for.
Speaker 4: Instance next Hour Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps a fascinating organization and Evil will tell you all about them. Armstrong and Getty