Speaker 1: Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side, a production of iHeartRadio. Hi, y'all, I'm Julie.
Speaker 2: Hi there, I'm Brenda. Welcome to Insider's Guide to the Other Side.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all need to know that we are obsessed with everything on the other side.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are, because once you learn to navigate the energetic, or to some the invisible world, life is going to be more fun and much more serene.
Speaker 1: Uh heck, yes it can, because let's be honest, for in earth school is hard.
Speaker 2: In fact, you taught me that let's crush Earth school together.
Speaker 1: Today's dose. Well, hello, my witchy pooh, apparently I cannot count backwards in Spanish?
Speaker 2: True, Oh my god? What was that was that we needed?
Speaker 1: Everybody needs to go a giggles? So how are you? My fabulous which because look at you, you're like a fucking supermodel. I mean like you're all made up, it's a Saturday, you got everything, jewels, you look and what are those anyway? That are great?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Those are, of course they are. Yeah, No, you look fantastic. So thanks? Why why did you get dressed up?
Speaker 2: So usually this is not the case. Usually I'm like slummed out Lulu Lemon. But today we're recording on Saturday, and it was my last tarot class for this, the Springs class, and so yeah, so I always dress for right.
Speaker 1: Well, I want them all to confirm how fabulous you look, so because I honestly everybody, I didn't bathe. I have on a Harley Davidson T shirt and my hair is back in.
Speaker 2: A classic, a classic, the Davidson Teacher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's and it's the V neck. For those of you that read my book, you know Dan Well, I broke up with Crew next so it's obviously a V neck and so you are definitely far more with it on a Saturday than I am. But I've been studying for this episode that I'm really excited about.
Speaker 2: And Nerdy Alf comes to play.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny, how you know when we talk about synchronicity and when things kind of collide and and bops upside us upside the head or flicks us because you're a flicker upside the head, so it actually flicks us upside the head. And this one is interesting. We had a lot of listeners that have asked to talk more about NDEs.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have this. It's been a it's been a wave, so something's.
Speaker 1: Gone going on. And then my sister in law on Suzanne's side was texting me and she had to get a battery. Uh her better is low in her pacemaker. Oh yeah, And so of course I'm texting her, not being like a hope you're okay. I'm texted saying so they you're dead right momentarily when they do that, literally, that's what I'm head saying. And she's like, well, actually, yeah, they stop your heart. I go, that's what I thought. I said, you've had this happen before, right, yes, I go, Now do you remember what happened during that time? So I'm proving.
Speaker 2: Can I make a request for who you talk to?
Speaker 1: So I did have a request, and she was texting. She goes, actually, you know, nothing's really happened. I don't remember anything. It's like they knocked me out, blah blah blah blah blah. And I said, okay, well, if something happens, will you let me know, and she goes, yeah. Two days later she sends me a text she goes, procedure over. I don't remember a thing like she actually she circled back. That's awesome, but I think that's called phishing for NDEs.
Speaker 2: Yes, be careful what you wish for people.
Speaker 1: I was asking. It was the full on curious question. So anyway, I think I'm really funny. So so, you know, I was listening to my second favorite podcast, which is my favorite murder the Murder Girls, And so the Murder Girls like they always tell stories and they read from things. I'm like, you know what, let's just take a page from the Murder Girls. So I found a story, a fairly recent one. Yeah, three, well twenty twenty three is when she wrote it that I thought would be great to kind of go through because this is a story of a woman named Deborah Prum p r u M. And the title of the article that she actually wrote about her experience is I've had two near death experiences. Here's what I saw before I came back to life.
Speaker 2: Oh dang, okay, so this is the one you wanted that you're a sister in law.
Speaker 1: Couldn't pre you know what, You could only fish in the family pond. So much for this ship and then you got to go outside.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: So this is a story of Deborah Plumb And so if you guys want to put us on pause, you can go find the article and read along. Like we're like a story time. So that's why we call it Indie story time. So and I'm gonna skip. I'm gonna try to skip around a little bit. It's a fairly long. It's a great story, but I'm going to start kind of in those who are following alonger taking notes in the middle of her second paragraph. So, is everybody ready? Here we go Indie story time? Bring it, bring it, Deborah says. My first Indie happened just after I went Okay, it's like she's it's like she has she has Nacha on the headboard of how many times? Yeah, that's as many men as I slept with. So so my indie. Everybody's welcome, especially you Brenda, who like.
Speaker 2: I can't spring that.
Speaker 1: I don't know how far we're going to get in this story. So my apologies to deever prom Jase read. I blame you for the first interruption. Okay, my first Indie happened just after I went into early labor with my oldest child. I wound up at the hospital with stroke level blood pressure, low platelets, liver dysfunction, and seizure activities. That's exactly ps so I did not want to have children the midwife. The midwife was fumbling with a catheter when the obstetrician yelled get her into the o R. Now. Then I found myself, or the essence of myself, floating in the corner of the labor room near the ceiling, looking down on the scene as I was rushing to the operating room, and they tried to resuscitate me and have both me and my son, and save both me and my son.
Speaker 2: Okay, because that was.
Speaker 1: Weird, Oh, next word, weirdly, I felt no emotion. The doctor took our tiny baby by cesarean section for various reasons. He landed in the neonatal intensive care unit for about two weeks. They kept me in a medically induced coma for three days while trying to stabilize all that had gone awry. I continued to battle health issues for month, for months except period, except for my husband, Bruce, I don't remember telling anyone about my out of body experience. I didn't know what to make of it nor how to talk about it. Instead, I focused on care care of our fragile son and regaining my own health. My second ende again not a sentence I know to write. My second India occurred. Mine would be in the second man I slept with. Was that my second? I have to have a drink with that one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, exactly, no doubt.
Speaker 1: And I actually should actually have a little tequila. I haven't had a really long time, but after what I just talked about, I probably should. My second Endie occurred on a bitterly cold Valentine's Day. Okay, let's just pause for a moment, like this woman's have an NDEs on monumental days, significant days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've noticed that, right, yeah, yeah, heart centered days, right right.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, Oh, you're already tapping into shit. I see you. I see your hand fluttering while I'm talking. By the way, Okay. My second d occurred on a bitterly cold Valentine's Day. So cold, I put on my mother's wool Chesterfield coat, a thick, cumbersome garment that I'd only worn a couple of times. Bruce and I planned to meet two other couples downtown at a restaurant called The Local. As we approached a busy intersection, my last memory was of feeling thankful when I spotted a brilliant green traffic light ahead. The stop at those two roads had always seemed like an eternity. We were running late, so I felt happy that we could breeze through. We didn't breeze through. Later I learned that a man with no license driving an SUV with no registration plowed through the intersection, crossed into our lane, and smashed into us head on. Based up right, oh mm hmm, okay, take back, Oh y'all just see No, Britta hasn't read this story. This is one of these games I like to play, which is, don't tell the which about an episode before we have it base. This makes it more fun for me and maybe others. Based on the damage caused by the impact, his car had to be going more than forty miles an hour. The collision turned our Volvo into rubble. Okay, I'm just gonna say, oh done, good commercials for Volvos. The airbag hit my husband, breaking his glasses and cutting his forehead. When Bruce, who was a physician, noticed me slumped and unconscious, he attempted to check my vitals. After he couldn't find signs of breathing or a heartbeat, he panicked and repeatedly yelled my name. So that's what we do to technology. If we can't make it work, we yell at it. So if it doesn't have a yelling is what makes it everything back to life. Just everybody knows. Immediately after the crash, I had no awareness of myself as a unique entity, no cognition of having a distinct identity. Instead, I felt utterly and profoundly peaceful in a way that I'd never sensed to my core. I felt safe and at home. I seemed to be immersed in glowing yellow. I don't know how to describe the sensation except that I felt as if I had been dropped in a Vada pudding. Okay, I'm just gonna say for the record, that sounds good any day of the week.
Speaker 2: So I can either stay in a broken body, in a broken car with my husband screaming at me, or I can be dropped in a Vada pilla pudding.
Speaker 1: Correct. I vote pudding a Vada pudding. So I think it's like lady's choice. I'm a fan of pistachio myself. But and then she says, but she was, She says, dropped in Avada pudding, but in a good way, as if I was gonna say as if there's a bad way. I love how she writes. This is great, She's She continues to say, I didn't feel dead. If anything, I felt blissfully alive. I experienced a comforting euphoria, and since my essence shimmering in the middle of a life force. As I write these words, I am reminded of string theory. The oh my gosh, she's so my people, she gets all nerdy and shit herself. I am reminded of strength theory, the idea in theoretical physics that the whole universe is made of tiny, distinct strands, closed loops of energy, each string vibrating at its own frequency. Perhaps at that moment, I became a closed loop of energy, both part of and distinct from the rest of the universe.
Speaker 2: I mean, whoa, so right, that's right, that's total cond just that's great. Yeah, yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean I could just stop an end the episode there, because that's amazing, but I won't. Yeah, I'll continue talking about putting later. When I heard when I heard all I can see's pudding, when I heard Through's voice calling my name from a vast distance. She likes the word vast because that's how she know it's vat putting that vast vat. I felt annoyed.
Speaker 2: I wanted he's disrupting, he's disrupting her.
Speaker 1: Well he's course, but she's in pudding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're ruining my pudding high in my.
Speaker 1: Pudding moment, motherfucker. I felt annoyed. I wanted to stay put. To be honest, I don't remember making a clear decision to go back at that point. I'm not sure I felt that I had enough agency that I possessed a self capable of making that decision. Yeah, that makes sense, right, I mean, this is oh shit. I just looked at the time, we should probably take a break, and I think I keep that in when I actually noticed those ship we should take a break. Okay, we're gonna take a break, everybody, and we're going to continue on in this journey of.
Speaker 2: Best putting it. We'll be right back. Welcome back to this second NDE. Here we go. Tell us more my elf.
Speaker 1: Okay, she continues with Over the years, I've become weepy when I remember my strong resistance to returning. Maybe the source of my tears is rooted in guilt that my reluctance to return to my earthly body represents the betrayal of my loved ones, preferring the yellow pudding place. I love her so much and we need to meet her.
Speaker 2: Prefer at least we have a hint into the flavor now yellow pudding?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yellow, right? Which is I think just vanilla or banana banana or banana banana's good yellow pudding place to a continued life with them. Or maybe the weepiness is simply longing for that piece of that other home. I felt right, yeah, when I finally did return to my body, inexplicit inexplicitly, will you say that word?
Speaker 2: Inexplicitly?
Speaker 1: That too? I felt no pain.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: It took me a while to process that we'd been in an accident and that I was starting at the crushed interior of our once sturdy Volvo. I saw crooked headlights from the other vehicles shining into the interior of our car at a disturbing ankle, surreal light illuminating tiny glimmering particles in front of me. Maybe they were parts of the deployed airbag, or maybe a substance emanating from the engine outside the car. Smoke or steam filled the air, I don't know which. I saw the dark shape of a person with long hair running past the front of our car, waving his hands and yelling. Later I found out this was the driver of the other vehicle. I looked beside me to see Bruce with blood covered his covering his pale face. He seemed to be speaking, but I couldn't understand his words. That's when he was yelling.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My next memory is of a man opening the passenger door and talking to me. To this day, I can picture him clearly in his forties, curly hair with a receding hairline, button down dressed shirt, and no tie. He looked like a guy you'd find working behind a desk in some office. He said, I'm going to release your seat belt, but I don't want to move you unless the engine catches fire. I will stay with you until the ambulance and s arrives. Then the man knelt outside. The man knelt outside the car and held my hand until the emergency technicians showed up and strapped me into a gurney.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I get chills everywhere. Oh just wait, this guy must have been medically trained.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, long after the crack uh or or or or. Long after the crash, while we were comparing notes, Bruce told me he had no memory of the man and said he never saw anyone except the EMT's arriving. After hearing this, I wanted to track down emergency personnel at the scene to both verify the existence of the guy and see if anyone took his name so I could thank him. But we were never able to find any witness. Ye Mike drop right, Mike Nils yep, those angels yep. I wound up with deep bruising on my ribs for months. Every time I breathed, I felt as if my chest were encased in barbed wire. Ough she went from putting to barbed wire. That is definitely done. I'd want to sit on the other side too. I went through months of therapy to reduce the large heemotoma that lay over my heart. I've often wondered if my mother's sturdy Chesterfield coat saved my life that day. Once again, except to Bruce, I made no mention of those other worldly experiences at the accident's site. I wanted to protect my immediate family from knowing how close I'd come to death, so I didn't mention details to them. In the weeks following the crash, I said nothing about my NDE to friends, still ensure of how to name and frame my experience. I am naturally a skeptical person. My former work as the co director of a research and resource center in the Department of Maternal and Child Hair, I said child hair child health at Dartmouth Medical School required me to think pragmatically, hair, that's funny. I want to be funny to like, here's the child hair health building. Nice. That wasn't okay? I think pragmatically. That wasn't a stretch because it's how I'm wired. Back in New Testament days, I'm sure I would have been just like Thomas insisting that I touched the wounds of Jesus before I could believe he came back from the dead. I don't know that story, but cool.
Speaker 2: But that's where we get the phrase doubting Thomas.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, I've learned something new today.
Speaker 2: That's a thing.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. Uh. It took me having It took me having two NDEs to make me believe they exist. Would I have been convinced if I had hadn't experienced them. My guess is No. I don't know if everyone needs to have an NDA NDA. Nobody needs to have an NDA. Good grief, y'all. This is part of the comedy, h I don't know if everybody needs to have an NDE to fully understand them. I just know.
Speaker 2: But that is why she she had too, that is why.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. That's exactly right. Yeah. So what does a I have to see it to believe to believe it person do with experiencing two indes? They didn't fit into my idea of how the world works. I kept quiet about them until two years ago when a friend lent me a book about indes written by a physician and researcher at the University of Virginia. So footnote about uv A. They not only have all these cases about NDEs, but they also have a lot of cases of kids, you know, coming in, like reincarnation stories, children reincarnation stories. So you uv A is a very interesting school to me. We may need to go visit, she goes. After I read the book, I checked out several other studies on the topic. I felt both and comforted when I realized that so many of the accounts and scientific literature matched my experiences. Having a name for what I went through and knowing that many people shared similar experiences has made me more willing to tell people about my NDEs. Should we take another quick break or is that too fast? Yeah, let's take it quickie, And then I think there's a little bit more to say than I think we should kind of talk a little bit about it, because yeah, break it up, we'll be right back, y'all.
Speaker 2: And welcome back, all right myself? So how does she end up being able to hold this information?
Speaker 1: This is actually the part that I so deeply love about. Well, all of it's really fascinating. I'm sorry she had to go through what should but this is a part that I deeply love about. Her story is and there's more to this, but this is where we're just going to end it, so we can chit chat a little bit. But she says, I hesitate to draw any firm conclusions about my NDEs. I know that an experience in the past doesn't guarantee how a future experience will transpire. However, I am reassured that I felt no emotional distress or physical pain either time. Whether it's rational or not, I don't dread my precise moment of death.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Leave it at that because I think this is there's again, there's there's more, and I think I told you all what the article's name is. But there's so much more to read, and there's other stories that I would love for us to keep bringing back and sharing. But what I think is so fascinating from any first account stories, whether it was Mona telling me about her her first and well she couldn't tell about a second one in human form because that one took her out. But her first MDE when.
Speaker 2: Which my death definition which no, no, you're right.
Speaker 1: Now, just full on jump. The other one she jumped and tripped. Then she just like jumped without tripping. But you know, similarities were For one is Mona talked about how she was in the corner of the room and she saw herself like so they're like there's a bystander factor right without the emotions things about it. She saw her head on the top of her head open up from a hinge and she saw this gold liquid pouring into it. Right, she saw this woman had yellow pudding, which is amazing gold don't putting something there. But you know, Monda didn't fear death you know she had. And then other accounts, whether it was Anita Moore, Johnny or other people I've read, or Danny Brinkley, Danny and Brinkley. It's like all of those stories and thousands I've read, not thousands, hundreds, maybe they've read in different snippets. Everybody ends the same way, which is, I am no longer afraid. I know that something bigger, and.
Speaker 2: Even coming back is you know the guilt she felt. Instead of like having it be guilt, just be like, Okay, I'm back and I know I won't be here forever. Like that's usually one of the things they're clear about. I'm coming back for a purpose, I'm coming back for a season, and I'm going to be all in, even though every day I can't wait to be reunited in my spirit form, right. I mean, there's usually that element of you know, I'm ready anytime, and I'm willing to go back because there's usually often not always that there's some message that's given to them, some information that says this will be helpful as you navigate our school, right right.
Speaker 1: I don't think we got that from her. I share it, you know, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know I don't. I didn't read that article, but I would. I would imagine that that's in there somewhere at some point, and it could be she's not there yet, like maybe she didn't even remember the whole thing yet, because I do hear that usually if there's a mission or a message that they come back with, it takes a while for it to surface, right, like sometimes ten years later. But this this concept of oh, that's what it is, and everyone's so afraid of it because all people understand about death. You know, if we're here, we're not there, so we understand the loss of death. But if you're the person who's making the transition, you know, there is no death, like you know, you just you're like, you know, there's no death. It's a transition. I still exist, So there's nothing to fear because there's no true loss. Yes, you lose your body, but that's not a true loss of essence. It's you know, like it's like losing a pair of shoes. I mean, now, granted, i'd be really sad about that, but but it's not like, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm plais I was so sad to lose about a pudding exactly my point. But you know, it's not the essence of you. You know, you know, you'll have another experience. It won't be putting, but it'll be something. And and this is I think the thing that people find so comforting, and that the more people that know it, the more people that when they are supporting someone who's making a transition, they can also comfort them. Right, that says, this is okay, you can release. There are souls waiting for you. There is another experience for you that's next, and we will we will be reunited at some point, right, so never forget me. I will see you one day, you know, whenever that is, we will be reunited. And that's a super great sacred space. As you send someone off, instead of the panicking, I mean, people tell me stories of where their loved one is on their deathbed and they're like streaming, no, no, You're like, wait a minute, baliant, are we doing that? You know, instead of instead of embracing with grace and bravery and grieving. Of course, of course there's grieving, but you know, instead of the fear, the gripping fear.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what that's what Danny and Brinkley did. When he first came back, he went and he helped people cross over. I think that was great. I mean, he spent a tremendous amount of time dedicated to doing that. His was his was probably the most poignant story I've heard. Like it was so impassable, opening the success and seeing future events telling him how to build that bed to help, you know.
Speaker 2: The lightbud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the light bed for the army vets. And I mean his was like, boy, he was like front of the line for all the big jobs, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: For the he definitely got missions. Yeah, and other people. Their mission is to share your story with this. This woman specifically was afraid to do it. Didn't have context or like I'm going to lose my job. Right, this is going to make people so uncomfortable. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: They're thinking I come from crazy town, right yeah.
Speaker 2: As opposed to oftentimes when you share something with a medical professional, they'll say, oh, yeah, we hear this all the time.
Speaker 1: You're not crazy, right, I mean I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you get someone who's who's gracious and compassionate.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, Well then you have other ones, of course that want to say, well, this is what happens with the brain.
Speaker 2: You know, and that's exactly right, and and somehow in the brain, everyone's hallucinating the same thing.
Speaker 1: And with as little as we know about the brain, they somehow know about this. Instead of focus on that, why don't you focus on some women's hormone studies. But that's okly funny, go ahead and keep telling us what the fuck to do? Wow went off? The rails went off the rail fair point nonetheless. Yeah, I do you know, I have such great peace about whenever it's time to jump, I'm like, it's it's cool, Like it's a great it's been a great run, no matter how long it is, And it's funny. I met somebody here in town and was talking about, I don't know, we have a lot of like crunchy people here. It is great, it's great, and we have super crunch and she was talking about not, you know, not being fearful of things. I said, oh girl, I'm so not fearful of death. She says you're not. I said, oh no, no, no, no, oh no, no, no, no, no, it's all good. And she's like, wow, I've never met anybody's so calm. I said, I'm not asking for it, but we're all going to get it.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, you can't avoid it can't avoid.
Speaker 1: It's like death taxes and I now add AI to that list, But it's artificial intelligence. It's death taxes and our artificial intelligence. But it's like, because I know, I've been here, and that's very comforting. I haven't had to have an NDE. These stories are are amazing and mind blowing and status shattering. It's like, holy crap, And they come from every walk of life.
Speaker 2: Oh, without a doubt. It's fascinating.
Speaker 1: I mean, Danny Brankley was a douchebag and like it was a total douchebag cowboy guy, like with his boots on, you know, womanized or.
Speaker 2: Not that there's anything wrong with any of that, right but.
Speaker 1: Oh no, not at all.
Speaker 2: Right, but he needed a second chance, right right, boy?
Speaker 1: He took it by the horns.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting. I had a conversation recently with my mom when I went to visit her a couple of months ago and my aunt, as we had discussed here before that my aunt Lois passed, my beloved aunt Lois and recently, like just a couple of six months ago, and she said my mom had had since had a stroke and so you know, she's contemplating things differently, and she says to me, Bren, what do you think happens when we die? Now? My mom and I have had many conversations of this because we've had loved ones die right, and she knows what I do, but everything's new and renewed for her. So I said, well, Mama, you know, I shared with her how I think things work and how we release and what's waiting for us on the other side and what's possible. And she, you know, looked at me in her post stress understanding and said with like the innocence and a thousand percent sincerity, and she said, Bren, I think people would really want to hear that. I think that would be really comforting. She was so sweet. It was so beautiful and so sweet. And so I think the more people who've had these endes that can be brave and share. And if you're not fully certain how people are going to receive information, you can always say I had a dream. Wrap it up in that, right is having the dream. No one can dispute your dreams, or I had this dream and this was my experience. And then if you receive safety and acknowledgment, you can expand if that's appropriate, but it's it's one way to share, to see how people receive it. That's why we all.
Speaker 1: Have to tell our stories, you know, And I think that you know, I love that listeners are asking us about this, and I don't love that my sister in law had to get her battery change in her pacemaker.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: So grateful, so grateful. She got so.
Speaker 1: Grateful, exactly, so grateful. She's not like talking through you right now saying last all no, so because she would say that, well, probably assholes. But I think these stories are so nice to hear. I think there are stories that whether you've met anybody that have had it, whether you've ever read a story about it, there is that there's a comfort and a calm and what I think the world is today and has always been, it's certainly at heightened times, a kind of a scary place. And to know that that's not all there is. To know we have to live in this. This is part of our job, right, it's part of our school. But to know that there's this, this, this other is here for us too. And I think that's one of the reasons I love to tell these types of stories because it's a very calm and peaceful place. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I even remember, you know, my little, my little mini story when I was underwater as a four or five year old and I'm laying on the bottom of the lake and seeing this bright light that's so warm and so loving and like moving towards it, and then all of a sudden, my mom reaches underwater and grabs me and pulls me out.
Speaker 1: Do you like, damn it, Mom? You did so you could take care of you when you get all. Sandy had a plan's always had.
Speaker 2: But the warmth of that light of love I will never forget. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for bringing this to us my own.
Speaker 1: Well, it was my pleasure. And I can't wait to see the building that's called child Hair Center. Any being bad a pudding?
Speaker 2: Maybe they could do them both in one place and I could just visit.
Speaker 1: What I want to come back, huh.
Speaker 2: I just also want to invite people to live, you know, to challenge you to live in an inspired way so that you don't have to have two or even one in thee to know that it's real. Because remember, our school is hard.
Speaker 1: Without the other side. Thanks you all for listening. Thank you bye, thanks for what you do by y'all.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us everyone, and a special thanks to our producer Joey Patt and our executive producer Maya Cole Howard, who guides us while we guide.
Speaker 1: You hit us up on Instagram at other Side Guides, or shoot us a note at high Hi at vibes dot store.
Speaker 2: We want to know what you think, we want to know what you know, and we want to hear your stories.
Speaker 1: And remember, our school is hard without the other Side. Insider's Guide to the Other Side is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Spotify, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.