Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcast Slice Reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby three.
Speaker 3: And it's Brooklyn Boys Slice time for our episode three twelve.
Speaker 1: I like three twelve. It's been a couple of minutes. You know, well, you had about your first vacation in weeks. I know you know. It's crazy. It's crazy. I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you have enough strength to get to the next vacation.
Speaker 4: Ah, it's wild. It's wild, I tell you. Yeah, I'm back from Florida. We'll talk about that on the Big show, Our big show, the real podcast.
Speaker 1: This is just the companion podcast.
Speaker 3: This is a companion. It's not not real. It's well, it's the companion to the main main. It's the it's the podcast where you about the podcast, the podcast about the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's like Talking Dead was a show about the walking dead. Yeah, and what is it? This was talking Brooklyn Boys. Really what it is? We're talking Brooklyn Boys with brody and scary talking book.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I see how that works. Well, anyway, you you write your own song and sing it. Okay that I just may I just may Jacky like like Lion's Maine. It just may so.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, if you if you've left to feedback, we appreciate you. Thank you so much, thanks for participating. This is your show, talk back, the slices show. This is not ours, all right, So I'm happy. I'm happy that that you're listening and you're responding to things, some of the idiotic things that we say in this world.
Speaker 3: Hey, should we come up with a Slice Time shirt like I left to talk back on Slice Time or something like that. We couldn't have a Slice Time shirt. It might not sell, but it'll sell to the people who leave all the talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Wow, talk about a niche audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what about what about people who call let's say, if you do let's say different voices, should you have to buy multiple shirts, one for each?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so if that's.
Speaker 3: If somebody that existed, somebody who called with different By the way, we have not speaking of unrelated or completely unrelated.
Speaker 1: We have not heard from.
Speaker 3: Chad from Omaha in a while, or or that or that guy from San Diego or the trucker.
Speaker 1: Hopefully some of those guys will call in all of them.
Speaker 4: Maybe you'll forgive Brody for you know, pissing you off, and you'll you'll leave a talk.
Speaker 1: I didn't piss them off. I love them. The other one who says any new people calling?
Speaker 3: Three eleven, episode three eleven. This one here is from Let's See What They Got.
Speaker 5: A B boy specific when.
Speaker 6: Coming about crazy lady buying quarters on Amazon, I.
Speaker 5: Think it's pretty fucking true.
Speaker 6: That's the same lady who doesn't know how to write a check, She doesn't know how to send mail, she doesn't know how to return package because she doesn't.
Speaker 5: She had her whole fucking life bought on Amazon. So yeah, I do believe it. I do believe it.
Speaker 3: It's true talking about the girl who tried to buy quarters quarters.
Speaker 1: For her laundry machines. So she went on Amazon, right.
Speaker 3: And she bought them at a cheap price. But little did you know, they were just sleeves that hold quarters. There were quarter sleeves, right rolls, quarter rolls. It's crazy crazy. How you think you're gonna pay less for money doesn't make sense?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, Hey, the boys make from Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 5: I really hope you can.
Speaker 6: Hear this audio coming about Sabrina Carpenter David Brody.
Speaker 5: Please don't call SI being a carpenter. She's a good kid exactly twenty five.
Speaker 6: Yep, she's hot, she's beautiful, she's talented. Uh and you know, want to scare Jones's friends by bee, you know she gridly have a desire to date her. Hold on part.
Speaker 1: Hold on for part two, heyby.
Speaker 5: Boys, Bring the Carpenter part two. So yeah, she's not a please, it's just.
Speaker 6: It just sounds weird. You're like dating usel Daved Brody. Don't call some Bring the Carpenter a good kid. Yeah, she's a grown adult woman.
Speaker 5: She is twenty five yep. Gosh.
Speaker 6: Oh and also, uh, you cannot put her in the same bracket with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: That you can't.
Speaker 6: Nah, she's not there yet and maybe she will never be, but that's okay.
Speaker 5: She's still awesome, well.
Speaker 3: On her way, she's on the trajectory. And by the way, Brody still calls Taylor Swift a kid, all right, yeah he'll thirty. No, I do not, but listen, listen. We know Sabrina Coppinger since she was like seventeen, right, and I have not seen her in two years. And also I have a daughter who's twenty four, so you know, like, ah, he's a good kid. I don't mean like she's a kid, like, ah, she's a good kid. I mean it like she's a young woman. I'm gonna phrase, I'll say, fine, she's a She's a good young woman who's very talented and has found a way to turn the cutesy characters she used to play into a sex pot exactly.
Speaker 1: And I have working for her, and I have no problem with it. I'm here for that she is.
Speaker 3: She is not on her way to being Taylor Swift. She's on her way to being a very big pop star.
Speaker 7: God bless her.
Speaker 6: Hey bee boys, I really hope you can hear this audio from Pacific.
Speaker 8: You're turning into m fren this fucking pickleball Tracy.
Speaker 9: I fucking hate that lady, a fucking hate She's out there aled to people, cammy people, this fucking game.
Speaker 5: She has nothing else to do in praise entire line. Correct, David Brody put that bitch and line.
Speaker 1: Oh my good, yes, thank you. All these sent at two thirty in the morning. By the way, well his time Pacific Northwest. It's eleven. Okay, that makes sense, but still it's late.
Speaker 10: He low skater Jones. This is your neighborhood. Ups driver Unfortunately, your brand new iPhone sixteen is now in Romania, but I can assume you you will get another new iPhone sixteen from Texas.
Speaker 3: By the way, I just got the notification. That's very funny, but I my iPhone after two attempts, you know, third times a charm. I just got a notification. It is ready to be picked up in my lobby. That is, as soon as we shut the mics, I'm going downstairs to pick up my fucking iPhone.
Speaker 1: This been, this has been.
Speaker 4: This journey started on September sixteenth.
Speaker 1: It's now October twenty second.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna play the role of the door person who works in your building.
Speaker 1: Come up and ask me for the box.
Speaker 3: Hey, I noticed I got I know, I've got a notification that I got a package. Yeah, well you must have been really excited about it. I have says here you picked it up this morning.
Speaker 1: No, I'll callt tram On friend. Is the first time I'm coming to see you. Where's my package?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 4: Picked up at ten oh five am. All right, I'd like to see my signature. And you're supposed to take a picture of the person. You know, you have photographic evidence. Let's let's see that.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the videotape. Let's see who it was that picked it up. David Brodie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and by the way, can't they use video from like the last time you picked up a package?
Speaker 4: Now they want proof that you're picking it up in the moment, so they have a screenshot of you with your item and walking away with it, so you can't tell them that they stole it.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, hey, for good lace, this is Melissa calling from New Jersey. That's where I live now. But I'm from Long Island, Staten Island, so to say where I'm from kind of gives me a bit of an existential crisis.
Speaker 1: So where do you think?
Speaker 11: I sound like I'm from? Kind of like all over the place, I think. But anyway, my dumbest moment besides this, I guess, is I thought nor walls were mythical creatures, and then my husband was watching a nature show and I saw that they're real and not the unicorns of the sea. Anyway, thanks, bye, it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty high brow.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 3: We asked people to call in and talk about when they had that that quarter moment or the time they had embraced a brain fart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where the they I would I would say that that's acceptable. I mean, that's that's okay.
Speaker 3: What she went on, I don't think that's it doesn't right. It's not up there with the quarter girl, right. I think we're looking for those tall girl, but she's the girl with the quarters, not a quarter girl.
Speaker 1: What did she think was a what a nar wall? A nar wall? I think you a free pass on that one. I think you're okay, all right? Scary to know what in our wall is either that's why he's giving you and neither did most of the people listening to this podcast. That's fine. I'm just saying why Scary's giving you the free pass? Because Scary didn't know. He's got that look on his face.
Speaker 7: What's all broken? Boys?
Speaker 13: This is Fern down in Atlanta.
Speaker 7: This is a shout out to Brody.
Speaker 14: Had a renewal notice come in for my satellite radio company. It's going to be like three hundred and fifty seven dollars. Had my wife call him tell him that if she couldn't get it reduced, her husband was going to make her shut it off. They dropped it down to one hundred and thirty two dollars for the entire year. So take Brodie's advice plics and save yourself a dollar or two.
Speaker 1: But Brodie, you'll think Tom Brody deserved more than that you could have got. Yeah, you can.
Speaker 3: You can get the whole year for like sixty five seventy. But it props to you and the wife. I love how the wife got involved, blamed you. Please well, I was going to cut off my series, exam. Please lower the price.
Speaker 6: He's terrible.
Speaker 1: You don't get no problem like write, write a screenplay, do a skit. Who cares?
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, get what you can, get what you're very good.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 15: Reggie here, this is a message for Zanni from ct O. Sonny. You said such nice things about MJ from NJ, about how she is so angelic. Where is my compliment? Do you have nothing nice to say about me?
Speaker 1: Oops?
Speaker 15: Reggie here, just wanted to clarify so no one gets murdered.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 15: Reggie from Richmond Black Reggie. His wife was also there while we shared the tennis. Don't worry, it was mostly her and I.
Speaker 16: He was a little bit.
Speaker 3: Him okay, and fishing for compliments. Okay, Reggie, very nice, Reggie clear in the air. She's not Black Reggie.
Speaker 1: She's just hey, guys, I.
Speaker 17: Don't know if you're going to get this.
Speaker 12: It's MJ from NJ.
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 17: I had to go to wedding Long Island, so I didn't get a chance to like really listen to you guys, But hey, thanks for bringing that crazy audio. It was kind of embarrassing because of my language. You're my accent from Brooklyn. But thanks and thanks Slices for commenting. I'm glad I made people laugh because, like I said, the Big show is very scary when you're wrong because you don't know it's there. I don't know that was embarrassing with oh my gosh go part two. Yeah, I don't know what was I saying. Anyway, Thanks everybody for commenting on my craziness there with that situation that happened to me last year. All right, and I think they you should do the B Y.
Speaker 12: O B for Brody. Brody.
Speaker 17: You you know you shouldn't have to pay for liquor that you're not drinking, So I definitely agree with you and scary. I hope you eventually get the phone they stole it. Well with me again, thank you for your concern that I didn't leave a talk back. I do miss the trucker guy, Juan Valdez.
Speaker 12: They cracked me up.
Speaker 17: And Donnie, thank you for reminding Nay to bring that piece of audio that made people laugh. I'm really happy that they did that. And I'll hope you get your phone back. You should get some kind of reimbursement, some kind of extra dessert or something or inconvenience, and you with a new bougie phone. All right, I take that back again. It's not a bluegie phone. It's just an upgraded phone sixteen. But I hope you know, you get some kind of you know, something for your troubles. And yeah, if they stole, if they suck your ps, I like them. But now if they're hearing what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 17: And you still should go to dinner with scarying his friends, you know, just pay for your stuffy.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna work like that if you come out to dinner with me, my friends, my friends.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I got I got licker screwed. I got liquor screwed. On Monday, I'll talk about the Brooklyn boys, gotcha. I didn't realize I was getting liquor screwed. I got licker screwed, and people, I'll tell you how I how I unscrewed myself, Okay, and people telling me that I should have taken you to my steak dinner that I had last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or Florida want to know?
Speaker 19: All right, let's go Brooklyn boys always Burdiane, Scary, Jesse em Virginia. Here in the case of the parents that bailed on the dinner with Scary and Robin, that doesn't always happen. But I'm going to agree with Scary here. You have every right to be upset. The kid was old enough he did not need his parents to come home for the sniffles. It's not like the kid had a broken arm. He didn't need to go to the hospital. Those grandparents should have handled that situation.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 19: The parents, or at least the wife just wanted to bail and.
Speaker 1: It wasn't fair. Yeah, she was on it.
Speaker 19: By the way, I also think the husband should have had the balls to stand up to his wife and say, if you feel that you need to be home with the.
Speaker 13: Kid, you go home.
Speaker 19: I'm going to hang out with my friends who I never get to see, especially since they made the track to come out here to see us, whatever the distance was, because.
Speaker 13: That's only fair.
Speaker 19: Right really, and that's really that's just what should have happened.
Speaker 4: He's a bit of a simp anyway, so uh he'll just yes, dear, yes, dear, yes, dear. I mean there's there's yeah, there's no such thing as a give and take or in that relationship.
Speaker 1: It's just he gives, gives, gives. Grandparents failed.
Speaker 20: Jamie Brody, you were talking about how Facebook AI.
Speaker 12: Flagged you over bullshit.
Speaker 20: Well I got banned from Facebook for a day. I was in a group talking about how much I disliked this one guy. Well, Facebook AI flagged it as bullying.
Speaker 12: And banned me.
Speaker 20: What Facebook AI didn't realize is that the person I was talking about isn't real.
Speaker 12: They're from a TV show.
Speaker 20: So I got banned for disliking a fictional character.
Speaker 1: That's terrible.
Speaker 4: You're gonna see a lot more of that. There's going to be a major screw up coming soon you. It hasn't been hasn't happened yet, but there's got to be something coming soon.
Speaker 1: We're where a I just really fox up.
Speaker 3: By the way, I also have an update on my Facebook AI blocking a slice saw something that was proof of what I had said on the podcast, So I'll update you again more things for the podcast.
Speaker 12: Hey the Clem Boys Jamie from Queen's Again.
Speaker 20: That whole thing with Scary's friends leaving dinner to go home and tend to their kid who couldn't sleep.
Speaker 12: I blame that on the grandparents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either the grandparents.
Speaker 12: Didn't know how to deal with it, or the grandparents didn't want to and were like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 20: Just call your mom, Let your mom deal with it, so I don't have to deal with trying to get a kid to sleep who doesn't want to.
Speaker 12: And that totally wouldn't have happened with me.
Speaker 20: My grandmother was an old school Eastern European Jew, and I remember once I got super sick at camp.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm throwing up in everything. When I was about twelve.
Speaker 20: My dad couldn't get home from work. It would have taken too long because the camp was in Long Island and he worked in Manhattan.
Speaker 12: And my grandmother left her Canasta game to go kick me up, bring me to her house, and spend the whole day entertaining her friends and taking care of me at the same time.
Speaker 3: Okay, Canastasa definitely one of the two old Jewish Lady games.
Speaker 1: The other one is which is not just for Jewish people, but it's a big thing.
Speaker 21: Uh.
Speaker 15: Skyler from New Jersey, Scary You giving out all the spellings of all the Mandela effects. Sounds like it's stressing out Brody, and that is stressing out me. I am stressing out listening to Brodie's stressing out. You got it, Reggie here, scary. We need Brody to be the confident calming force on the podcast. Please stop asking him about the names?
Speaker 3: Okay, what names was this? What remind this was the Mandela effect? I was I was trying to give you some trivia. Oh, like quiz you on fruit loops the spelling of fruit loops because people remember it as f r U I T, but it's.
Speaker 1: Fruit fro o o T. Right.
Speaker 4: That's the Mandela effect where you remember it's something one way, but it's really.
Speaker 3: The cornucopia on the fruit of the loom. Right, there is no cornucopia, that's correct.
Speaker 13: Gosh.
Speaker 8: I hope audio is decent on this talk back episode three twelve.
Speaker 13: This is from Pacific Northwest. The couple who had to leave early.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 13: Sometimes it's true, sometimes it's not.
Speaker 8: When my kid was very little, we use this as an excuse to get out of the dinner we didn't enjoy, or we just didn't feel the vibe, or we didn't want it to go to the next party or the bar after the restaurant or whatever.
Speaker 13: Hold off part two.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a part two coming.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 8: Now I do have to say, holy shit, exactly how soft did we did we got?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 13: Like really, the kid called on the cell phone.
Speaker 8: First of all, shot the fucking WiFi at the house.
Speaker 13: Ain't no one calling.
Speaker 8: The parents are out, Mommy and daddy having mommy and daddy time.
Speaker 13: Grandparents can watch the damn kids.
Speaker 8: If nobody is bleeding or losing an eye, they're gonna be just fine.
Speaker 13: So this is what I would do.
Speaker 5: This is what I would actually do.
Speaker 8: I do understand that, Okay, Scary invited and then it's Scary's friend, so he.
Speaker 13: So the guy is a husband? Would I would be diplomatic as fuck.
Speaker 8: I would say, listen, we didn't see you guys, and god knows how long, and now your grandparents is in.
Speaker 5: Town, and YadA YadA, how about.
Speaker 8: One of us stays with us so we can at least hang out and catch up. And I'm sure one of them would say that, you know, like, come on.
Speaker 1: Great idea, man didn't go down that way.
Speaker 8: And not to throw shade towards Daniel Minero, but she has like a giant Italian family. I'm sure who was helping her with her kids when her kids were little and now they both in college.
Speaker 13: And they're grown or whatever. But yeah, ships stuff sometimes for those parents and.
Speaker 5: They should have appreciated better.
Speaker 6: And tell those grandparents listen, don't fucking call me unless it's emergency.
Speaker 13: Don't look for me. That's it.
Speaker 1: Tell us how you really feel.
Speaker 13: This is Nick from Pacific Northwest, and I support Scary Jones. Fuck soft parenting. I have a child in elementary school, and if I'm out, I'm out.
Speaker 8: And she knows that, and my wife knows that, and my daughter knows that.
Speaker 13: If we're out, we're out.
Speaker 8: We ain't coming back in one hour, We're not coming back in two hours.
Speaker 13: We're out. We're doing parent stuff. I support Scary Jones.
Speaker 1: That very few words, but many talkbacks. Yeah, and I like the way. Now where's he from? He says, Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 3: That's usually Oregon or Washington, I feel like if he's from Washington, he would say like he was from Washington.
Speaker 1: I feel he's from Oregon. I think he's a shame of being from Morgan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, well but no, honestly, thank you, thank you for Oh maybe he's from Vancouver.
Speaker 1: Singing not saying where he's what country's from doesn't sound.
Speaker 3: Can can you get us in Canada? I don't know if I don't know if you can, I don't think you can. I have the iHeart app works in Canada. Okay, dude, we're number thirty four in Gambia.
Speaker 1: I just got the results back. Yeah, we're crushing it, crushing it in Gambia.
Speaker 15: Just wondering. You can't sell medical equipment on Facebook marketplace, but can you give it away? Are you allowed to like just offer it for free? Because what if you put like zero in the dollar for the Barbie's wheelchair or whatever it is? And sorry, American American girld, I'm sorry, sorry, I don't know why I found this so funny, So put zero and then in the comments section like the description rather, can you write like the see of what it would be?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: You, No, you can't even be listed for free because otherwise you do like, oh, here's a free wheelchair and five dollars piece of paper.
Speaker 1: Right, you can't do that. You can't. So what I'll again, I'll update you on the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 3: But I called eBay and they told me how to explain it and how to post it, and I did, and then Slices called me out on it because they saw it and saw what I had to do to list it. So I will I will discuss that on the Big in the Big podcast. But there is there's there's a wheelchair update.
Speaker 1: Can't wait for the wheelchair update. It's the Boys podcast. Did you say you give us a wheelchair update on the brook.
Speaker 3: I love that you're the guy who pushes this commercial button and you told the joke you hit the punchline and then you you didn't realize that you also had to push the button for the commercial.
Speaker 1: It was like three seconds of dead air.
Speaker 4: Well that that's the uh the computer being slow. I was quick on the trigger there.
Speaker 3: Maybe she got a better system there. Yeah, well you have four million to know.
Speaker 4: I'm running seven applications right now. I think my computer is tired.
Speaker 3: Well, turn off the Jewel game and the candy Crush games and the game where you have to decide if you want to shoot the people or.
Speaker 1: The guns that's in everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, continue how you're going on. But again, I think Pacific Northwest is a cop out. I think it's like saying, oh, I'm from the northern Midwest, from the Great Lakes region.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know what state you're from.
Speaker 3: All right, peace Pacific for David Brody, will you mmh.
Speaker 5: Hey, good evening, guys.
Speaker 22: I'm listening to you guys about ten thirty at night on Monday night, and it's any from.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn, Brooklyn. Of course.
Speaker 22: I just found a really funny Brody and coincidental that you're talking about losing weight and hitting the plateau and I'm sitting at a white Castle drive through. I know it's not really coincidental, but it was just funny to me.
Speaker 14: Have a good night.
Speaker 1: It's funny. It is coincidental. It's not ironic.
Speaker 3: You are correct, it's coincidence that you were sitting in a white Castle parking lot.
Speaker 22: Hey, guys, Vinny from Brooklyn again, and I know you're right about the Luke I Am your father thing, but I think it was a Jim Carrey movie that the reason why everybody thinks it was Luke I am your father, because he's doing it into a big fan. I want to say it was dumb and dumber, but I'm not one hundred percent positive on that, but uh, it was that and with the fan with the Luke kayam your father though, but it might have been an earlier like eighties and nineties comedian that did that.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, all right, thank you. And yes, a lot of people, you know coh Will questioned me. They're like, are you sure of it? That's scary.
Speaker 4: I'm like, uh, yeah, go watch the movie. He never says it, but yeah, but maybe maybe Jim Carrey started that problem.
Speaker 3: Yes, the thing is you can't search for it because if you search for it, and says you are searching for a misquote right from Empire strikes back. What he actually said was, you know, search your soul, look inside yourself.
Speaker 1: You know that to be true. Right before that, he says, no, I am your.
Speaker 18: Father, Brody, Scary, scary Brody, this is Alex Place from Philly. I for once agree with Scary.
Speaker 1: I would have never went home if I was out and my kids.
Speaker 7: Were with the grandparents.
Speaker 13: What the heck is wrong?
Speaker 20: With the grandparents that they let the kid call one hundred times, but out handling that right, right, that's what babysitters are for, places for life out.
Speaker 1: She's right, I'm directing all my anger toward the grandparents. Now, terrible grant.
Speaker 3: Well again, unless unless the wife was in on the scamboni to get out of dinner going out to the bar with you guys.
Speaker 1: Once again, she was yawning, so maybe she was tired. Maybe that was you.
Speaker 23: D you here farting in front of your partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fucking do it, h uh.
Speaker 23: I mean we lived together, we've were married over five years now, two kids, my kid do it. Not that they do it because of us, but it's like, yeah, I mean I'll do it in front of like my other family members.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, you're in laws from.
Speaker 5: With my wife like all day.
Speaker 13: I can't just keep walking away for any of the.
Speaker 3: Part Okay, has a healthy relationship. I'll just reiterate. I had asked, Scary if you farted during sex, and you said no, I try and I try to hold it all in.
Speaker 1: But then again, yard, have you have a yawn during sex? No, that would be bad. Yeah, I did that.
Speaker 13: A broken boys, it's thrown down in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: You're back.
Speaker 14: Got a Mandela effect for you? Is it scary or is it scary?
Speaker 10: Ooh?
Speaker 3: Not a Mandela effect and it's scared s k e e r y skier.
Speaker 1: Well he's some people might think it was scary. That's of mispronunciation more than a I.
Speaker 23: Mean, you know, hey, Brooklyn boys, it's me Vicky from Cleveland, originally from New Jersey, and all I can say.
Speaker 13: Is, let's go. Mets right the most fun.
Speaker 12: I think I've ever had watched on them, even though.
Speaker 15: They give me a heart attack nearly every game. But please feel free to delete this by the time I say this, But if they do make it to the World Series, I want more content from you too.
Speaker 13: Let's go.
Speaker 18: Let's enjoy the ride.
Speaker 15: Love these guys, love you guys.
Speaker 4: Let's enjoyed the ride lasted. Here we are on October twenty second and the Mets are out of it.
Speaker 3: I hope you enjoyed my Mets song that I wrote and posted with Lucas Prada that was.
Speaker 4: Also a flash in the pan. Just happened, he played it came, it went so sa.
Speaker 3: Well that's because we could. We didn't get it done sooner. We should have gotten done sooner, but we didn't. We got it done in time for the end of the Phillies series beginning of the Dodger series. By the way, I was on Facebook in some group I don't know what Cooper was whatever, and this guy saw that my logo at the time on faceboo book was a Mets logo. Right, My my avatar was a Mets logo. So he didn't like my comment about pizza or something. So he puts up a picture of Otani on the Dodgers, laughing like, ha, your team lost to the Dodgers. So I looked at his profile.
Speaker 1: He's a Phillies fan. Yeah, I wrote back.
Speaker 3: I said, listen, the Mets exceeded expectations. They weren't supposed to make the playoffs. They beat the Braves, they beat the Brewers, they beat the Phillies, and they haled.
Speaker 1: They held their own for six games with the Dodgers.
Speaker 16: The Phillies choked and lost to the Mets. They were expected, they were expected to be there, favored to go to the n CL this nc U, n.
Speaker 3: C LS, yepl and play the Dodgers and and probably beat them.
Speaker 1: So don't talk ship to me. Your team choked.
Speaker 22: And I was listening to the part about Sky going out with his friends and then you know, cutting out earlier because of the kids. I got four kids on my own between eight and fifteen. And uh, when me and my wife playing a night out with friends, it's a night out with friends. All yeah, I'm seriously wrong. Like you said, like they got to go to the hospital. Well one of them winds up like a stomach bug or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: That's right. Other than that, fulcom I finished it. Hold on is the next call from Vinnie? Go otherwise have a comment, guys.
Speaker 22: One last one for this episode me from Brooklyn again. Bobby Conavala is absolutely in a man. He's sad Man's ex wife's husband Paxton.
Speaker 1: Bill Paxon shocked that you didn't know that.
Speaker 22: I know you're a huge EMCU fan.
Speaker 1: I am. I don't remember them.
Speaker 24: I remember Ella have a good one.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: So Vinnie was kind enough to call and say that he would not go home if the kids were had a old tummy ache. I didn't need Vinnie to call me and tell me that, right, Like, if you like listening to Vinnie, I can't imagine any going You know, honey, the kids probably needed like a snuggle or something.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go them and snuggle.
Speaker 3: They sound like they could do was like some reinforcement and some encouragement in life and.
Speaker 1: Let them know that they're a valuable personally.
Speaker 3: Like I know, Vinny's gonna go fucked that I'm out my wife, Like you know, Vinny's from the hood, from our hood. I knew already he wasn't going home and he's one hundred percent right.
Speaker 25: Hey, Brooklyn Boys Trevor from Austin, Texas, scary.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 25: Your friends that bailed out, you bailed out on you during your dinner, were totally in the wrong. I don't I don't think that their child was dying or anything. It sounded like the grandparents probably should have stepped in and done a better job at calming them down and getting them to bed. Also, I don't know about you know, your friend's wife and how she is. My friend's wife does this all the time where she uses the kids as an out so she doesn't have an all right anyway, you're right, man.
Speaker 1: More common than we know. Yeah, by the way, she could have been up to no good.
Speaker 3: The phone quality in the from the two people I call us from Texas is always superior.
Speaker 1: It's great, it's beautiful. Well, not us. He's using an iPad or something. Maybe he's got a microphone.
Speaker 13: Or a canal so flowed you mm hmm.
Speaker 23: On the topic of scaring on to dinner with friends and his friends think snowflakes.
Speaker 1: And leaving because our kids can't sleeve.
Speaker 13: Fuck that man.
Speaker 23: When I have two kids under two, when I go out to dinner with friends and I'm paying a babysitter, I'll answer the phone, but I tell her, I just tell her what to do. I'm out with friends, I'm paying her money.
Speaker 24: I'm trying to enjoy myself.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't get out much when you have kids.
Speaker 13: So when I'm out, I'm out.
Speaker 1: He says. I totally love.
Speaker 23: That, since that strategy when my kids get older, totally using it.
Speaker 13: Just a lie to them when I'm out.
Speaker 18: Thank you for the tip.
Speaker 1: What was the tip?
Speaker 3: The tip we're coming home, that we're on the way home and then we don't go home. Oh oh, we say, you know what, We'll wake you up when we get home. Yeah, yeah, that's always a good one. Oh no, we'll wake you up in the mogogle give you a big hug when we get home. Yeah, don't remember the morning. By the way, I love orn Canal, soflow Jew. He gives his first name, his last name, the area he lives, and his religion to all, that's a lot of information.
Speaker 26: Hey, Brony is scary first of all to South Florida, Jewe Brody, Shady, Drew Mobster and anyone else that I left out. I know, I'm quite I'm a little behind on the come of episode scary. You're right by checking the numbers. I'm a little behind. But a lot of holidays, especially this year where half of the holidays come out on Thursday Friday and then Shabas. So it's Thursday, Friday and Shabas. That's a lot of fun and a lot of meals and a lot of food and a lot of family time, which sometimes a good thing. Too much, too much of a good thing isn't the best. So yeah, happy holidays and tomorrow's sukers, So happy circus Brody, thank you say so whatever you pronounce it. I and yeah, Cooper is actually pretty good buffering between so much food, which is actually a good thing that they fasting between all of those meals.
Speaker 1: Enjoy, right did you fast on? Did I fast?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I might have eaten fast, but I might have gone fast to the restaurant. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 24: Po Jude H. On the topic of scary taking pictures of celebrities, I think it's totally fine depending on the setting. Like they're out in about of shopping this and that, and now like they're they're trying to have a relaxing day whatever, don't bother them. But it's like a setting like this, like a party or something like why not.
Speaker 5: I also like I met Robert Craft.
Speaker 24: He came to my synagogue and it was during the week, and he had no problem taking pictures with everybody that asked him, of course, So yeah, Robert cups a cool guy.
Speaker 7: Actually perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I actually so that in person, it was like you can just tell, you can just tell he was okay with being approached.
Speaker 3: He's a billionaire. He's like, he's cheer He's like, I'm rich. He's only famous because he owns the team.
Speaker 27: So hey, guys, this is Jenny from Ohio just calling in because I have a five year old and a seven year old and if you let your kid be there, reason that you leave and go home once, they're just going to keep doing it so they now know what they can get away with. Either that or the parents were really just looking for an excuse and didn't want to be around you.
Speaker 7: Scary.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Okay, she's right on both counts. She really is.
Speaker 13: Hey b boys.
Speaker 28: Christy from Saddlebrook, scary. You are so not selfish. I am with you one hundred percent on this. The parents should have said, listen, son will be home soon. Grandma and Grandpa are there for you.
Speaker 18: Go sit with them, watch some TV.
Speaker 28: And then she could have called her mother and said, mom, make sure he doesn't have a high fever, give him a thank Joseph's ask for or something.
Speaker 18: I mean, the kid's not.
Speaker 28: A baby to eight or nine.
Speaker 5: Not cool.
Speaker 19: What they did.
Speaker 1: Not cool at all. Thank you. I appreciate all the support. We get a lot of love this week. A lot of love for.
Speaker 13: Scary baby boys.
Speaker 18: Christie from Saddlebrook.
Speaker 28: Again, on the other topic, my husband and I just let them rip. And we have no kids.
Speaker 18: We have two cats and they let.
Speaker 5: It rip as well.
Speaker 28: But if there's somebody in the house we have company over, of course I'm going in the bathroom or going outside on the deck like spert.
Speaker 18: We're very polite that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you lift loved it? Do you think they left their legs?
Speaker 15: Scary?
Speaker 1: And they're like, hey, check this one out. They faulted, Terrence, Terrence faulted?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: What was it from? Uh? That's from South Park?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: Terrans and Philip Philip The Terrans and Phillip show.
Speaker 4: All they do is they farted in each other all day.
Speaker 1: It sounds like that this couple fault Boys podcast.
Speaker 13: Wait will be right.
Speaker 4: Back, all right, Wow, we got a lot of these. We gotta we gotta keep going here. We're gonna roll through it.
Speaker 18: Roll Tide episode three twelve.
Speaker 13: Scary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't be calling this shit generational.
Speaker 18: With the parents, going back to the kids, I have two kids. My fucking kids can't sleep when somebody's watching them.
Speaker 13: Hey, figure shit out, hang out, stay awake for all I care.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go and have a good time. Has nothing to do with that, has to do with those parents.
Speaker 13: Stop doing the generalization. Captain General.
Speaker 18: By the way, this is Paul from Jersey.
Speaker 3: All right, general eyes reporting in general, it's general eyes, generalize reporting for that's a Dave Brody original Kelly.
Speaker 21: From Missouri, and I was calling on episode three twelve about the what you can and cannot put on Facebook. I bought amiliarized wheelchair from Facebook and tried to sell it on Facebook. They flagged me. I couldn't put it on there, but I ended up putting it on my husband's and it went through no problem.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, well she got one past the goalie. Sometimes that halfs all right?
Speaker 29: Scary and Brody Brody and Scary never well.
Speaker 13: I say it that way.
Speaker 29: Steve from the Bronx was in episode three hundred and nine. There's now all three zero nine, and I'm so sick of you with the jingles, Brody, Oh boy, so sick of the jingles.
Speaker 1: What jingles?
Speaker 29: I'm sick of it, fucking sick of it about while, especially when you're talking about you brought up doctor fad Loss or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 5: His name is.
Speaker 1: Rocket Steve big fan of David Brody, fan, a big fan of the sponsors.
Speaker 30: Scary Brody, never Brody Skeary. Why Brody, you get shit? He did it on his own. You get nothing at all. Gotts and gool is what you get.
Speaker 29: Well, I can say Brody is forget about it. You get nothing, scary. Good job on your end, But Brody gets to gods and ghoul shots.
Speaker 5: Now Rock and Steve whatver their.
Speaker 3: For those who don't know what Cock and Steve is talking about. Uh, scary got a money back from the airline thanks to my encouragement, and I jokingly said he should get me part of it, and uh schlock and Steve says that I shouldn't get anything, right, would that be accurate?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would? Okay, you win, all.
Speaker 7: Right, boys.
Speaker 31: This is Peter from the three oh five just listening to episode three twelve and this breathless pizza debacle.
Speaker 7: Brody, I think you should film a rebuttal.
Speaker 31: Video where you have a piece of chicken parm and say here, look a piece of chicken parm. Then take it and cut into triangles and say and look it is now a piece of chicken parm cut into triangles.
Speaker 13: It is not a breadless pizza, you fucking sheep.
Speaker 32: As a rebubbler to the guy who posted the breadless pizza.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's basically what he did. He took a piece of veal, cut it into triangles.
Speaker 1: Fucking idiot. Look breadless pizza guys.
Speaker 11: More, Hey, guys, going anonymous because of content. I can't believe I'm about to admit this, but regarding fart spaces, I was at a friend's house, a teenager new friend. Want to make a good impression. She had to go to the bathroom. I had farts.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, what am I going to do?
Speaker 11: So I opened her closet door, David, I had to do close the door. She comes back and she's like, I want to show you something and she goes to own her closet door and I'm like, please, no, you can't go in there. Had to admit what I did. We had a laugh. Thankfully she didn't judge me, and we're still friends twenty year later. Twenty years later, So there you go.
Speaker 1: That's hysterical.
Speaker 3: If you were you're the only person in the house, you had to admit it. Let let us singer, closet smells. I would never admit that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think you could have gotten away with it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, good looking boys.
Speaker 31: This is Peter from the three ZHO five still listening to episode three twelve. Just wanted to point out that Bobby Kannavally was in ant Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he played Cassie's stepfather.
Speaker 7: Uh he was an ant Man one, and I.
Speaker 5: Believe he wasn't two as well. But yes, Bobby Kanabally was in ant Man.
Speaker 1: Well that makes that picture I took worth even more money. There you go. By the way, there's no such movies as ant Man one. I'm just busting. It's just that man, just that man.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I I vaguely remember now, but listen this twenty four twenty five Marvel movies.
Speaker 1: Uh, Cassie's stepfather. I did not remember that. You know how many Marvel movies? Of those I saw zero? Correct loser, he only scary, So.
Speaker 17: I don't remember what one.
Speaker 1: I of course you don't, we love you anyway.
Speaker 17: I'm a little behind behind speaking that you got to call and ask, Well, you don't on vacation scared? So I just wondered how that turned out.
Speaker 15: Horrible.
Speaker 17: You're married to the toilet, like I don't know about like eight hours not a good thing. But it's better to be checked. You want to, you know, make sure everything is good down.
Speaker 13: Uh there it's me again.
Speaker 17: I'm jcob NJ. Hopefully the colon as to be turned out okay, but I still don't know if he went already. And also the Verizon thing with ups, maybe they have the address somehow different. It's your address, but the E nine one won. Like with the post office, it's a long story about how addresses don't match up like GPS to the actual physical address. That could have happened or they stole it.
Speaker 10: MJ.
Speaker 17: Again, what's happened with the jury duty? Did you probably it's in the next episode. Again, you were on vacation.
Speaker 18: I'm excused all.
Speaker 17: That you are the jury judy. I'm making myself crack up.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, there's a joke.
Speaker 13: Joking it up and.
Speaker 17: Have a very good week.
Speaker 1: Joke patre prepping for your colonoscopy.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine going on from NJ trying to say goodbye leaving a party early? No, I think that she's the last one there. I think that they all say goodbye.
Speaker 1: I've got to leave. I have to go. I have a thing in the morning. I gotta go three hours later.
Speaker 3: Did you notice I was here? Did you see the food that I brought? Did anyone touch the food.
Speaker 1: That I brought? Anyway? Oh, there's Mike. Mike. Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: I need to tell everybody individually, and.
Speaker 18: Luke from being sure you're listening, I'll see Luke screaming.
Speaker 1: I want more, Luke, I am your father.
Speaker 18: Episode recapping your dinner. We want to know what you do that put your career jeopardize your career, not jeopardrize, but you know what I mean to warrant the free Yeah. So it's been a while, So this is twenty eighteen. I think this was from two thousand and six.
Speaker 7: You so that happened.
Speaker 18: So it's time to spill the beans. It's long enough, you're no longer.
Speaker 5: There, and the.
Speaker 18: Places want to know what we deserve to do well on the First Sea. So pleased.
Speaker 4: So she was referring to an episode we did in twenty eighteen about a story from twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Twelve, Right, so, Bertie, you ready to spill those beans. I've had this. I've already talked about this on the radio.
Speaker 3: In fact, my last day, Elvis made me recan't recount that story when I came back from my final show.
Speaker 1: Here's the short end of it.
Speaker 3: The company owed a bunch of people in the morning show money. Nobody wanted to address it because I'm the one who noticed it and everyone else A couple of days later noticed it and they were like, hey, did you notice this. I'm like, yeah, I noticed it. Like, well, you're the executive producer. You got to go and talk to management about and show them that the math is wrong and they owe us money.
Speaker 1: So Brody went to management. Management got very mad at me. It was very heated.
Speaker 3: Eventually they they understood my point and saw the math and it cost them like fifty grand and then everyone was very happy they got their money and skearying and greg T said, if you get this money for us, we will take you to the finest four stars steak dinner ar treat. And it never happened, and subsequently I made a lot of enemies with management. Didn't affect my career. But and Great Great Tea never gave you a steak dinner either.
Speaker 1: No, by the way, it.
Speaker 3: Always gets lost in the you said either, you just admitted you didn't give a steak dinner. I slices, he said either, he said, Greg T didn't give you a slice of steak dinner either.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 4: If this is the first time you're hearing this story, done you've heard Nope, Nope, I've tried.
Speaker 1: I've tried. I've tried several times.
Speaker 25: Admitted it.
Speaker 1: He admitted it. Thank you, Thank you admitting you last the election. Thank you.
Speaker 33: No done done, Scary and Brodie, Bernie and Scary Scarodi, and I'm need from CT apologies to Scary for my disparenting remarks in the last Slice time. It was meant to be tongue in cheek and I thought you, non snowflake could take it. I'm sure the slices and Brody have called you worse anyway, Scary, I've given you a golden shower worth of compliments before, and I always referred to the show as Scary and Brodie. Since your tenure proceeds the obception of the BBP, I love you no matter what you Benevolent Burley, Brooklyn Boy, Bougie Bastard.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you.
Speaker 4: Golden shower really a positive thing unless it depends on who y'are.
Speaker 34: Yeah, exactly, preferencing episode three twelve. I want to say, Scared, not all parents out of their kids' wins. I believe kids truly unlocks the highest one, happiness and maturity. And I believe that because until you love somebody more than your all, you can't you can't experience that, And Brody, you know just as well as I do that one instance isn't going to make it so your.
Speaker 7: Kids don't get mad at you. You'll just find another reason to be mad at you later on.
Speaker 1: For something you stay.
Speaker 7: Tuned for Part two. Part two.
Speaker 34: As far as the dinner situation, I completely agree that it was up to the husband to put his foot down.
Speaker 7: Be the man and say, look, honey, no we're not going to be going right now.
Speaker 34: We are going to enjoy our dinner and we're going to enjoy the drink that we're going to have afterwards, in which case then we can go home. But I believe that it was completely disrespectful to them, to you guys, because you guys planned the night out. It was something that wasn't just spur the moment, So they should have at least considered your feelings in that and stayed for the rest of the night.
Speaker 7: Completely on your size here.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 34: By the way, I don't know, I don't wanted to let Brody know about some free dessert that I have to see. From subru twenty twenty, subrew Legacy in the Seat is peeling apart after only four years of owning it, so.
Speaker 7: I had called subrew.
Speaker 34: They said that I was going to have to pay two hundred and fifty dollars to replace the seat.
Speaker 7: That was still unacceptable.
Speaker 34: I want something because I had also been working for three weeks on this single phone call which they had finally returned, and they had offered an additional two hundred and fifty dollars for a future service.
Speaker 7: So made out on that one.
Speaker 1: Nice by the way, Scary.
Speaker 3: At the beginning of this episode, you said, this is Slice time for episode three eleven twelve.
Speaker 1: I said three twelve. You said eleven.
Speaker 4: Nope, check the video team, I said, I said three eleven because I thought, I thought again of the song. Nope eleven. I said three twelve.
Speaker 1: You said three eleven.
Speaker 4: Wow, slices. Is he not making an idiot of himself right now?
Speaker 1: Three eleven?
Speaker 4: I said, three twelve. You did right back to the beginning. I did, all right, but I did you.
Speaker 35: Heyron, is scary?
Speaker 1: Why is scary?
Speaker 36: John's is telling us to stay away from mushrooms because they lead to cognitive decline, as he's star showing us with his lines made count that are making him actually forget everything all the time. So brooken boys, stay away from mushrooms.
Speaker 35: This has been a Scary Johns message from Scary Johnson.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. One Valdez, burning and scary.
Speaker 2: At the time end of this recording, I have not sent mister Brody the picture from Scary Johnson's instagram. This bougie bastard order an empanada, maybe an order of empanadas, which they gave him three empanadas, but in the following talk back, I'm going to talk about them after I send the picture to mister Brody.
Speaker 35: And just for the record, an empanada it's a Hispanic dish. It's a pastry filled with mead, chicken, cheese or other stuff. But it's just one ingredient, sometimes a couple of ingredients, but it's just a pay street and an ingredient instead of it, which is either fried or baked depending.
Speaker 37: On this and panetta. There's a garlic aoli, there's pickled onions, there's baby or arugula, there's partially there's some mullshit.
Speaker 13: I cannot distinguish from the picture. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: If you're ampanada, the.
Speaker 13: Seven are the ingredients on top of it. You don't fucked up. You don't know what you're making. I'm sorry.
Speaker 35: So at this point in time, I will ask to ask mister Brody.
Speaker 37: Hey Brody, what dish would you like? Garlic aoli, some more partially, some pickled onions, some baby or arugula, maybe.
Speaker 13: Add some extra partially.
Speaker 37: No, no fuckingsnis, there's many down especially Ananada.
Speaker 1: You have this grace.
Speaker 4: I was at a restaurant called meat Market on Palm Beach in Florida, and all I could tell you is that by garnishing it with all the above, they just got to charge double for it, because if they just put two pieces of fucking crusty empanada on a plate, it wouldn't look appealing and people wouldn't play pay for it. That's probably a little secret that they have to get suckers like me to buydas in a fucking steakhouse.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like a big Mac likes ten ingredients on it, but for them are ship By the way, I love that empanada ends in nada, nada as in nothing but looking up the definition of an empanada, to Wan Valdez's point, a baked or fried pastry stuffed with any of a variety of fillings such as meat, cheese, vegetables, fruits, which which, by the way, all that was there other ingredients right? Oh, other, Well, it doesn't say one ingredient, but it also doesn't you can't you can't say.
Speaker 4: It also doesn't say that you can't put pickled onions in and garlic, coolia or decorated with a sauce.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 3: No, it's basically the impanada is the shell and what's in it is irrelevant.
Speaker 1: It doesn't change the fact that it's an He's talking.
Speaker 4: About what's on top of it because when it was served in, when it was present presented on the plate, the ship.
Speaker 1: Was I couldn't tell what the picture was.
Speaker 3: No, it was theseadas were laying flat on the plate and the stuff he was describing was on top of the ship garnet book flat. That's presentations the last one. Oh, I better be good. I don't know who do we think it's from? Before we play it, I'm gonna go christ that you guess Christy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christy from New Jersey? How do you know that? What's that noise? And what was you? Yeah? That was me? All right? Who is it? Who is it? Brody? Uh, I'm gonna. I'm i'm I think it's the trucker. I don't know. We haven't heard from him. Bobby, he usually he was like six six in a row. You have one, all right? Here it is, we've heard from everybody else.
Speaker 32: I think boys is te why some of the Mendela effects are bullshit. I don't know what they're trying to pull and make us think that, you know, they didn't actually happen. But Shazam definitely was a thing. I saw it as a kid. I've seen a TikTok where the dude opens up his fucking VHS and throws on the Shazam movie.
Speaker 7: I just got to find that TikTok and send.
Speaker 1: It to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you watched a movie about a guy putting in a tape because the movie is not real.
Speaker 1: That was the joke. I'm bad was never Shazam. I've never played a genie.
Speaker 3: Years later, Shaquille O'Neil did, but that's way after this thing became a thing.
Speaker 1: So it is a Mendela effect, and he's falling for us. He's falling for.
Speaker 3: He felt for the Mendel effect that was joked on in the movies, like I saw a movie where the kid put in a videotape you got played T White.
Speaker 1: You'd wait too on for that. All right, we'll see you soon. On the Brooklyn Boys getting reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby Free