Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan two. She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones Show this week.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody?
Speaker 3: Happy weekend to We are catching up on the Bobby Bone Show. But first part one, Part three this weekend is with Scuba Steve. So you're interested in a little extra conversation, some fun content outside of the show that's just totally new, then go check out Part one and part three is always listener Q and A questions you guys asked and we've answered.
Speaker 2: So those are both of those.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, let's get too catching up on the show. Amy witness an awkward interaction at a basketball game. It was all in the bleachers with a parent who was really doing a lot of things that didn't involve their own kids. So listen, and if you're a parent, let us know what you think. Maybe you've done this and you can give us some perspective.
Speaker 1: Number seven, You went to a basketball game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kids playing and you know parents in the stand. How old were the kids like thirteen? Okay, fourteen, twelve? I got that range.
Speaker 4: And there was one player in particular felt bad for him. We'll call him Larry, not the best player, right, so you already feel for.
Speaker 2: Him because he just, you know, fumbles the ball up.
Speaker 4: But you can tell they're trying to put him in basketball basketballbles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let it go. I it wasn't very good.
Speaker 4: I know that football is more fumbling, but I feel like when you mess with the ball and drop it a lot, double dribble okay, okay, stuff like that, but go ahead, yeah, shooting a miss, like poor Larry. There was this one dad in the stand and it's not Larry's dads, some other kid's dad, but he would yell at Larry, not like not like Larry, get it together, not like that, but he'd be like, oh my gosh, Larry, you know, like unbelievable Larry, and even sometimes under his breath like, oh my god, Larry, get it together.
Speaker 1: And you're sure he wasn't the uncle the day.
Speaker 4: I know he wasn't because other parents around us were like, oh gosh, this is awkward.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know specifically who Larry's parents were, but even with him mumbling about Larry under his breath, like what if Larry's family is nearby? Like, it just was awkward, and I just wouldn't as a parent yell out the other kid.
Speaker 2: That's like playing poorly.
Speaker 5: If Larry's dad was an aggressor, I could see Larry's dad go over and punching that dude. H Because parents get crazy at.
Speaker 2: Those games, Yeah they do.
Speaker 5: I can't if it's not your kid. Don't be yelling unless you know the kid. Like well, I said that. I said what I'm saying. If Larry's been part of the team for ten years now, I don't think you can do that. You're embarrassing Larry.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, poor Larry.
Speaker 5: But Larry's also twelve, Eddie, so he was two when they started playing.
Speaker 1: Maybe man, they start young these days.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I picked the name Larry, but.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's a kid named Larry.
Speaker 4: It just it just was uncomfortable, and I felt bad for the kid, and then I felt awkward for the dad, like it just was so weird. Who behaves that way?
Speaker 1: Did you find Larry's dad in the stands?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know who Larry's parents were.
Speaker 6: Maybe he took Larry, you know, maybe he's the guardian of the day. You're trying to make this right because I've done it before.
Speaker 1: You've yelled other kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like now by name though, yeah yeah, I know, like Henry's been on the team forever, different name, a different name, fig name. So if Henry messes up, I'll be like, Henry, come on, dude, let's go. I know, Henry, he's been on the team for you know, eight years, since they were little kids. So there are like maybe three kids in my kids basketball team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I know, yeah, come on, Henry, let's go. It's very different than oh my god, yeah, so what this was a little awkward, a little weird, and I it stood out to me actually even held onto this story for a little bit.
Speaker 5: Because you didn't want to put.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to put Larry on blast or or Bob. Yeah yeah, well name the dad boss or Arthur.
Speaker 5: Okay, then then let's make a rule and then any of our listeners who are listening, if they ever get into a situation like this, this is the rule you should follow.
Speaker 2: The rule is like, just focus on your own kid.
Speaker 5: Got It is that general across all.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel unless you're the coach, yeah.
Speaker 2: I find it very uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Or you can make sure that Larry's not going to hear you or Larry's parents are not going to hear you. Then like do what you want, because I mean, I've been a games to my boy room before where he's been frustrated with like something an other player's doing, but he'll do it in a like only I can hear him kind of way, and they're like, oh my god, we got to get number.
Speaker 1: Twelve TEIs on. Now you yell at his son?
Speaker 4: No, no, but they have yeah, like I'll cheer.
Speaker 2: They have a sound that that they're god a willard.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But there's something my boyfriend does.
Speaker 4: He goes like it's some noise that all three of his kids know and they know to listen for it. And it's crazy because that noise would get lost in the mix with me. But every time he does it, no matter what's happening on the court, his son will find him right away and then he like will give him some hand motion or whatever. But it's like, who do you have that amaze?
Speaker 5: Would you get annoyed when you were coaching your kids when other parents would yell down at their kids and tell them what to do, Yeah, even though you're the coach.
Speaker 6: Well I did get annoyed at first, but then what I would do is strategically place them on the other side where like they can't hear me anyway.
Speaker 5: So hey, if you're going to tell them, will you sit on that side.
Speaker 2: No, he's like supporting what the coach is doing. He's not trying to like.
Speaker 1: No, no, But Eddie is different. Eddie was coaching a team.
Speaker 5: Yes I was the coach, and I wondered if there were parents that were contradicting what you were telling them and their kids like listen to the parent and not the coach all the time.
Speaker 6: And even me, as a parent, I have to restrain myself from coaching as the parent not the coach. Because of that, I'll sometimes be like, you know what, just listen to your coach.
Speaker 5: Just listen to you. That's it. That's the move.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not saying my boyfriend's.
Speaker 5: Not We can tell what kind of guy he is. No secret sounds run your own place.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's not it. He's not ito double. He's not countering the coach. He's more reminding his son to freaking hustle.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what we learned here is mind your business.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two have.
Speaker 3: You ever thought about what you would do after serving several years in jail?
Speaker 2: Probably not and hopefully not.
Speaker 3: But this segment, that's exactly what happened, because there's a news story that prompted the whole conversation and had us all thinking what would we do after we get out of being in prison for several years?
Speaker 5: Number six, This guy was in jail for sixteen years. He gets out of jail and goes straight to the Jets football game. That's cool. The Jets sucks so bad though.
Speaker 2: The Jets sucks, so yeah, he's probably just happy to be there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure he's happy to be anywhere. You think he knows they've been bad.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 5: And he was on the sideline too, That's like he gets sideline passes. He I guess is a rapper, a New York rapper wasted no time getting back to normal life after serving sixteen years behind bars, and made his way straight from jail to the Jets game on Sunday afternoon. Okay, imagine you've been in jail for sixteen years. What's the first thing that you do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go for a what?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: In nature? Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Have been locked up with concrete everywhere. I am hitting up some local trails.
Speaker 5: I was watching this thing on TikTok where these people were inside of a house and supposedly they were squatting and they concreted up the windows and doors concrete.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're getting out now. Isn't that like murdered? You can't go anywhere they die? Yeah, they're like, I'll show them they're taking over our house.
Speaker 5: Well, there was no way they can get out from the video, what do I know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that kind of like prison.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they had an exit plan, but yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're in jail for sixteen years. You get out, Eddie, What do you do?
Speaker 6: So this is like obviously see my family, right, Like the first I don't want to. I don't want to hear what he's feeling. The first thing, you know, give us a thing, Oh, I go see my family. Okay, that's a lane, that's a link. Anybody would have picked that lunchbox. Give us something interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Brothel, what the heck? Why Brothel?
Speaker 8: Is that what you wanted to know? That's not what I wanted. Honestly, I would go sixteen years? Are you kidding me.
Speaker 2: You have a wife and children.
Speaker 5: That's where I went. But also those aren't legal, Like there's not one. You're not just gonna find one.
Speaker 6: You want to go Vegas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if I'm in jail for sixteen years, I probably don't have a wife anymore.
Speaker 2: So what if she stood by you.
Speaker 5: Well, then she's crazy and so I'm going brothel. Man, I'm lame.
Speaker 1: I was thinking like waffle house or something for food.
Speaker 5: Like something like something specific that i'd want to eat that I haven't had because I've been in prison. And you guys, your answer was lame, and lunchbout your answer was toopid.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, there is a beef brewing between a country artist and Lunchbox. And mind you, Lunchbox brought this up all on himself. It's after he witnessed this particular country artist having a huge milestone.
Speaker 1: Number five.
Speaker 5: Okay, Lunchbox is irritated at what artist old dominion and what did they do to you?
Speaker 8: Well, they didn't do anything to me. I just they got something and I'm not sure they're at that level. I understand they've put out albums, they've been around for a while now.
Speaker 5: They've won like every award they've won, like CMA Group of the Year for one hundred years in row or something.
Speaker 1: But go ahead.
Speaker 8: They were honored with a star on the Nashville Walk of Fame, and I am just like, Okay, I get it. They're good, they've won awards, but are they one of the greatest country artists of all time? To be getting a star on the Walk of Fame might be like, you have to be the top of the top, And I just don't know if Old Dominion is top of the top.
Speaker 1: Since when do you?
Speaker 5: When do you care about the Nashville Walk of Fame?
Speaker 1: Can you? Could you even walk us to it? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I can't. It's right across the street from the Hall of.
Speaker 1: Fame, Okay. And so you don't think they deserve it.
Speaker 8: I think it's a little mature to give them that. I mean, they're good, they're really good. But if you named the greatest country artists of all time, would Old Dominion be in the top twenty?
Speaker 5: But there aren't just twenty stars, And I don't think it's the greatest of all time. I think it's current artists that have a big impact. I think it's artists that have had a cultural impact. I don't think it has to be the greatest. It's not the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Like as a group.
Speaker 4: They're talented Individually, they're talented, like the.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's a piece of sidewalk.
Speaker 5: Have you ever gone to the Hollywood one lunchbox?
Speaker 9: I've seen it. I think a man.
Speaker 8: But they have a lot, but there's a lot of times that have been around. There are one hundred and twelve stars. Are they a top one hundred and twelve artist of all time?
Speaker 9: And country US?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And they write with other people a lot of hits like yeah.
Speaker 1: But they're not in there for that. They're in for old Dominion the band.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 2: I know they're just saying they're for the very talented people.
Speaker 1: But are they top one hundred twelve? Yes? Yes, I put them up there. Yeah, oh there twelve.
Speaker 5: They are maybe at one hundred What why do you care? I just saw it and I was like, wow, they're that big.
Speaker 8: I just maybe I am not up to date on who's big and who's not. But yes, to be the top of all time, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: So do you think you deserve a star on the Nashville Walk of Fame.
Speaker 9: Not yet, maybe a couple more years.
Speaker 8: Wow, okay, humble, mister humble here, yeah, honest, a couple Yeah, I'm a new me.
Speaker 9: I'm a new me.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: I just think.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, that's tough. It's tough. It just seems crazy that already. I mean, look, I mean I'm looking at the names, and some of these names I don't even need to be on there.
Speaker 5: But so you're going to eliminate more, not just them, you want to kick off other people.
Speaker 9: I mean, there are people that I've never heard of.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Don mcclinn No, dom Hes America Aye, bye, miss American. Pie that he's not even country. Okay, it's Nashville. It doesn't say country.
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 5: Joe Galante very famous record executive, like one of the biggest of all time. So now you're a.
Speaker 9: Record executive to get on there?
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, if you're one of the greatest of all time, well, how would you.
Speaker 1: Get on there? You're not a musician.
Speaker 8: It's a good point, Eddie, Thank you didn't think about that. I mean there are some people, I mean, who wow, let me tell you. Miranda Lambert got on there. In twenty fifteen. That was like when you were starting her career.
Speaker 1: That's not true. That's crazy, that's not true. That's not what you started her career.
Speaker 8: Anybody else do you see that you don't know? Oh a lot, Dottie Rambo, doctor, Bobby Jones.
Speaker 1: Old old school, I don't know them.
Speaker 5: Bud Windell, I mean classic Bud.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Bobby Bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bobby Bear. We know Bobby Bear. We know by Bear? Yeah? Really from the opera? Yeah, he's okay, older.
Speaker 5: Artist, Dwayne Eddie, Bill Cody, Yeah, I know Bill Cody, WSM Radio Opry. Anyway, I'm not doing this for I'm seeing who I know.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm just saying that he and the old Menu got in and I was just like, Wow, they got a star. Okay, I guess they're one of the top one hundred and twelve of all time in country music.
Speaker 1: No, Nashville.
Speaker 5: It's not just country music, Itshville.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that tells you. I mean, man, I'm looking at the list and where are these other people? I mean, all right, Garth got in in two thy fifteen, then Guard got in the same year as Miranda Lambert.
Speaker 5: So what you're trying to say you're putting too much value in this, dude. It's it's a freaking sidewalk square. Yeah, but that's crazy. Wow, Oh my goodness. In two thousand and nine, you want to know who got a star? Okay, kid Rock?
Speaker 9: What he wasn't even in Nashville in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's true or not. We weren't here in two thousand and nine, so I kid Rock wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You don't know that he was in Detroit, okay?
Speaker 9: Or you said it out West.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, has your partner ever said or done something? And you kind of got a little offended, like wait, really, this is what happened with Amy and her boyfriend recently and it has to do with driving cars.
Speaker 5: Number four, We had a listener call us and say that Amy could go to jail if she gets pulled over because her license is expired. And not only did the listener say that it could happen, it happened to a listener, and so we had the talk. And Amy's not known as the most aware driver. I'm not gonna say you're a bad driver. I would say sometimes you just get distracted, like you do in life.
Speaker 2: No, it's my peripheral vision when I'm going really slow.
Speaker 1: So much so her boyfriend won't let her drive his nice car.
Speaker 4: Oh well, it's because of y'all. I'm convinced, y'all. You hear it enough, you start to believe it.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's not hear it. We have seen you run into things.
Speaker 4: Say it enough and people start to believe it. And here's what happened. I needed to go run an errand but I didn't have my car. I was at his house and I was like, oh, well, I'll just take this car, and he's like, well, why don't you take He has this old like two thousand and four. It's his tahoe from two thousand and four, and he loves it. He'll never get rid of it. But yeah, it doesn't. If it gets dinged here and there, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: So he's like, why don't you take the tahoe? And I was like what.
Speaker 4: Like then it became a thing where I'm like, why do you want me to take the talk?
Speaker 2: Why can't it? Because he just got a new car this year, I was like, why can't I take that? Car.
Speaker 1: Did your intennan to go up immediately?
Speaker 4: Yes, because I mean I went with him to pick out the new.
Speaker 1: Car, like, and it was just sitting there.
Speaker 2: It's just sitting there. He's not using it.
Speaker 4: It's actually easier to pull.
Speaker 2: Out like it.
Speaker 4: I'm sort of still speechless about it, Like, don't even get me worked out, because like it was a thing I did.
Speaker 5: He credit the show for giving him that attitude, because I think she's wanting to blame it on us, but he's just been with her driving.
Speaker 2: No, no he didn't, but I think that no reason you can't blame that.
Speaker 4: So his kids are in the living room and they're like, Dad, you're not gonna let like and then I'm like I look at him, and I look at them and and I'm I'm I'm angry, But what did he says? But the kids are there, so I can't really expect myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 4: Can't really tell him how I feel. But I am just perplexed because he was At first, I kind of thought he was kidding. And I'm like, I'm giving the keys and he's like, and he gives me the keys and it's to the doll I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 2: So guess what? Guess what?
Speaker 4: I go run the air and in the tahoe, which is fine, like it has no censors, it's old.
Speaker 2: Has no sensors.
Speaker 5: Tell me that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Cameras.
Speaker 5: But it's not unfair to us because he did not say we led him to think that. Amy just doesn't want to believe that somebody independent of us also thinks that she's a bad driver.
Speaker 6: Corrects, it's not us, Amy. We've all been in the car with you and it's been fine.
Speaker 2: You've been fine.
Speaker 5: But that's not what you should say to somebody after they've been in the car with you. You're still it's like, you're good. We didn't get a rest.
Speaker 1: It can feel dangerous.
Speaker 5: Also, I would like to say, on your defense, when we did the driving course and we did the test, Amy thrived.
Speaker 1: It's not can she.
Speaker 5: Do it, it's her ability to focus. She loses it at different points and when driving, she's hit poles in rail and basketball garages. You've left them running in the garage for hours at a time.
Speaker 4: I think you're right when and that is very common for people with ADHD, when it's time to shine, you get it done.
Speaker 5: And that's what I probably lean on ADHD a little bit too much.
Speaker 4: Now I'm letting you know that if I was able to hyper focus on that test and do really well, like I can show up.
Speaker 7: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Do I lean on it?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? It's like it's something like it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I'm not blaming my driving on my ADHD. I'm blaming my profial vision on that.
Speaker 5: I feel like a sock that keeps falling in your like it's my ADHD. It's like everything.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do that. When do how often?
Speaker 1: What? Oh?
Speaker 4: Is this another thing ready to talk about? When do you think I? When do you think I lean on my ADHD when.
Speaker 5: It's not ask because I would, But I don't.
Speaker 2: Do you think I do?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't say that if you didn't think there was something.
Speaker 1: We're just doing content.
Speaker 4: I just actually was sharing a positive about my Do you think that.
Speaker 5: She used it a lot?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: I did box. Do you think she used that a lot?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, regarding that's fair regarding.
Speaker 8: Because you calls you out, You're like, oh, sorry, my ADHD, I was I was doodling or I forgot That's what happened. My ADHD, you know, whatever the heck it's called. I don't even know what you call it, but yeah, you do lean on a lot like it's real.
Speaker 1: It's real.
Speaker 5: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: So her sex tough.
Speaker 2: They often they often go hand in hand.
Speaker 1: She's Annie.
Speaker 5: It's a hard knock live for her.
Speaker 4: Also, Lunchbox, I forgot my wallet in like two thousand and eight, and we still bring that up.
Speaker 5: We're just using examples. And also it's not that big of a deal, but it is. It is brought up all anytime anything doesn't go like in a way, you're like, oh, I think it could be because my adh's not.
Speaker 8: No, I was actually go back to test in high school. You say, oh, that's why I struggled high school ADHD.
Speaker 1: It is, that's real.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's a real excuse.
Speaker 1: But saying that was a long time ago, and.
Speaker 5: You go back to them, just like the wallet, like but that's one instance versus like it No, she was built.
Speaker 4: No, when I go back to that, it's because I went through school diagnosed. I wasn't diagnosed with an ADHD until an adult.
Speaker 6: So do you understand your your boyfriend now like a little bit, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But can we go back to when I brought up ADHD. Just now it was a positive I was saying.
Speaker 2: I think I was.
Speaker 5: Saying it in a positive way.
Speaker 1: Thank you for bringing it up again, as you.
Speaker 2: Do a fine, I won't bring it up again.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no no no no no. That's see, now you're distracted by what we were really talking about.
Speaker 4: Okay, I will ask him his true feelings about my driving and if they were influenced.
Speaker 7: I ask him.
Speaker 1: We just told you.
Speaker 6: We know he's seen you drive and he doesn't want you to mess his car up.
Speaker 4: He actually hasn't seen me drive that much because he always drives.
Speaker 5: He bought an old Beater just for her to drive, but she doesn't know he didn't have one in two thousand and four. He bought that in case she wanted to drive something. Okay, we're rooting for you, though.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan number two, we.
Speaker 3: Did another draft, this time of songs that start with the letter in and this one was so so hard. I don't know how people come up with these things on the fly, but this particular subject with this letter hard.
Speaker 5: Number three, now time for a Bobby Bon't show draft. The category is going to be songs that start with blank letter. Mike has spun the wheel.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: Well it's a fake wheel sound effect.
Speaker 1: But we've already spun the wheel. What do you have n in?
Speaker 5: Okay, Amy goes first. You won the roll back stage the letters.
Speaker 2: In the songs that start within you.
Speaker 1: Have twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: Okay, yo, hang on moon.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is so good, Amy, so strong. Okay, over to lunchbox.
Speaker 9: Oh me.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Ummm uh.
Speaker 9: Damn, that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: I had the timer going here, you have ten seconds.
Speaker 8: No, I'm gonna go with night the Lights Went Out over Georgia.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 5: I believe that song is called that's the Night the Lights went out in Georgia. We have to look so we might have to poop you on that one. Well, the night the Lights went out and George, well, but the yeah, but he didn't say it, but he did say it wrong.
Speaker 1: Does it matter.
Speaker 5: I think he gets that one. I don't think the I don't think we enforce it that hard. That's the no, it's the I think it's.
Speaker 1: Just the it's just the so you have to write it down the way he said it, though, right. Yeah, I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: So we can pick songs with the yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because does not a real word.
Speaker 2: That's okay. No, it just opens things up.
Speaker 1: Does it.
Speaker 5: It wildly opens things up for you. There's so many that you didn't do because of the word the Okay, So officially he has what my night?
Speaker 7: The lights went out in Georgia?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what about uh.
Speaker 6: Amy stopping playlist? The isn't it's not that they're not all.
Speaker 2: What about that's not the thing?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: I gotta start the time, Rober because you gotta talk too much one okay.
Speaker 3: Morgan, I think this is how the title is never gonna give you up.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, dude, I had that good. How does she do that? That's a good one, Eddie. The other only other one I have is nothing but a g thing.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 1: That's good. No, man, Okay, I have.
Speaker 5: Because I've like thirty seconds, but I gotta need it for the second song cause already had my first one.
Speaker 1: Let me think on this one.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be right back around to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because only uh sixteen seconds?
Speaker 7: Nah, so hard, dude, Okay.
Speaker 1: I have five seconds for my first round.
Speaker 5: Oh no, three seconds, two seconds. Okay, my first one is gonna be need you now, Oh that's perfect, lady A.
Speaker 1: Did you have that one?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, and then my second one is gonna because I have thirty seconds again.
Speaker 1: No nope, nan nanna danna na.
Speaker 4: Boo boo no no, no.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm gonna go with this is hard, dude.
Speaker 5: Okay, Tom, I'm gonna go with nobody knows it but me, Tony Rich Project. Nobody knows it but me.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, you hold that one out of no.
Speaker 5: Wait, nobody knows it, but they said, that's like I heard it. But the days also like you thinking about the days that we.
Speaker 1: Had and I'm missed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but nobody knows by Tony Rich Project.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows.
Speaker 5: I'm not getting crap. I just didn't want to get poop. That didn't make sense. I'm not getting crap. I didn't want to get poop.
Speaker 1: We know what you're saying, though, Okay, Eddie, Uh, I think this is what it's called. Uh Bruno, Mars Bob, nothing on you? No, no, no, nothing on you? Is that what it's called. I don't know it is. Oh my gosh, thank goodness. No one's gonna know that though. Okay, go ahead, time and started out Morgan, I can I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying with the nevers, I never gonna get it. No, you're never gonna get it. No, not this time, never never, never get it.
Speaker 1: You're never gonna get it.
Speaker 9: But we're struggling.
Speaker 1: We're struggling.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's not what it's called.
Speaker 5: Oh dangs, you.
Speaker 1: Gottahit a poop? Okay, uh lunchboks?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yah Lee? How do we not know any of these?
Speaker 1: Let's speak for yourself?
Speaker 9: Okay, sorry, Edie, you do. I'm sorry. You're right. That's it. You're the only one that seems to be getting these easily.
Speaker 1: Songs to start with. Then you have twelve seconds left.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, ready, yep.
Speaker 5: November Rain, great one? Whoa maybe the best one.
Speaker 9: I don't know who that who?
Speaker 5: What that song is, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It's guns and roses. Good job, dude, right Amy, Okay.
Speaker 2: Nothing nothing, nothing compares to you.
Speaker 5: Great one, Nothing compares to you, is that your answer? Snade O'Connor.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's good. All right, you're up again me again?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, oh my god, naughty.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, here have got there.
Speaker 5: She's like Naughty Nuts, Naughty by Nature.
Speaker 2: That's the group though not?
Speaker 1: Can you read me? Amy's first two songs?
Speaker 7: She has neon Moon and Nothing Compares to You.
Speaker 5: That's a great first two songs. Really, I think even a poop get you through on the third one. Just do that you need to no, no, you just do poop five seconds.
Speaker 1: Time Never, Never, Never Never.
Speaker 5: There a song called never Never. It's got to be a song never.
Speaker 1: Should we put the artists with these songs?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yes, that would help a lot, That would help MI, Like, what do you see?
Speaker 7: There are a few songs called never?
Speaker 5: Which one Amy, are you talking about? Specific?
Speaker 8: Tell me which artists are you referring to?
Speaker 1: All right? Never by unknown? Okay?
Speaker 2: Well really, but is there anybody popular?
Speaker 7: Heart has a song called never.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go with that one, all right, lunchbarks Uh, you know why I did it? Did what I did it for the nookie? But nookie, cookie, nookie.
Speaker 1: That in the silent K and nookie.
Speaker 2: Well there's a sign K and knuckles.
Speaker 5: Okay, but nookie, there's not it's in and it's nookie. Okay, Lunchwark's good one. What's his what's his total?
Speaker 1: Team?
Speaker 5: Night?
Speaker 7: The lights went out in Georgia November rain and nookie.
Speaker 5: I believe you said that's the night the lights went out in that state called Georgia up there yesterday like that, all right, Morgan, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I'm making up song titles in my head that I don't even know that they exist.
Speaker 2: But I already honestly have poop.
Speaker 1: So you know, I don't feel super strong about this team. What does she have?
Speaker 7: Like she has never Gonna give you up and poopy.
Speaker 3: Never going to give you up was great, I know, but that was like all I had, And now I keep thinking never everything.
Speaker 1: I have two. I have two good ones.
Speaker 2: There's lots of never songs.
Speaker 1: There are five seconds. Yeah no, he said there were lots of songs called Never's.
Speaker 4: She could do never by the other artists.
Speaker 2: Surely there's a song, I think northern Lights, Lights.
Speaker 5: Northern Lights. Let's see the song. Now we're playing like scrabble where we put a word in and hope it is we look it up.
Speaker 7: There is a song called Northern Lights. Bye who Teddy swims?
Speaker 1: Okay, that works. We love that one.
Speaker 5: Dude, I got timers started again to choose from he has nothing but a g thing and nothing on you, Bob.
Speaker 2: You need another nothing?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: My favorite Beatles song is Nowhere Man. I don't know anyone who knows that I'm gonna go nowhere man.
Speaker 5: Okay by the Beatles? Yeah, which you put the artists up? Okay, So I'm the last one I have to. And I have two that I have that are good. I know the words too. The first one is and I won't tell me your name. Oh, it's called name by Googoo dolls.
Speaker 1: Name. That's so good. But I have a better one. No Scrubs.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't want to know scrub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I lose this one. I'm going with TLC. You don't. You don't have poop. I don't have poop. But I mean I have two unknown names. My quarter my my second one is so weak though, need you now?
Speaker 7: Nobody knows?
Speaker 5: And no scrub nobody knows. A boy Tony Rich project. Nobody knows what that is like literally nobody knows. We'll put all these up. You can vote Bobbybones dot com. Vote for our songs that start within. That was a difficult letter.
Speaker 1: I also had nothing left to lose Matt Carney. But I don't know if anyone knows that one. Av Yeah, that's a good one. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby admitted that he did not respect the surgery. Not too long ago now, he had an ankle surgery and he has been feeling it all week, from the pain to the inconvenience of it. So you're gonna hear exactly what he means by not respecting it right now.
Speaker 5: Number two, So late last week at surgery on my ankle, I did not respect it in any way. I knew I'd have surgery, but I thought i'd be back up and out on by Monday. And I really told my wife. I was like, I'm not gonna needy help, Like I'm going to go in. It was two simple things they were doing. That were going to scope my ankle, no problem. Professional athletes get that done all the time. And then they were going to patch up a hole with cadaver cartilage.
Speaker 2: No professional athletes have to do with any with this.
Speaker 5: I'm basically that Okay, who won the MVP of the celebrity softball game you did MLB All Star Weekend last year?
Speaker 1: Yep, never forget it?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 5: Who won Dancing with.
Speaker 1: The Stars and got paid which makes me a professional bobby.
Speaker 5: Yeah already.
Speaker 10: Anyways, carry on well, And I told my wife no issues, h like, I want to be back up, Like I'll be in a cast for you know, a week, a week and a half, then it moves to a boot, but don't worry about me.
Speaker 1: She's like, I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 2: Speaking of your wife, I texted her after the surgery to check on you and not went And this is her reply.
Speaker 1: You're telling me this like five days later.
Speaker 2: Well it hasn't come up. Okay, now now it's a good time.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead, it's fitting.
Speaker 2: I said, you know, how did it go? Blah blah blah. She said, it went well.
Speaker 4: He's recovering, but I think the recovery will be longer and more of a process than he was expected.
Speaker 1: If it sucks, it is.
Speaker 5: It's the worst. I really I didn't want to burden her. She's also pregnant and we have dogs. And it sucks, and it hurts, and it hurts worse as the week goes along. I thought it would be the opposite. I thought, like, it hurts the most right after it's done. It's hurt worse every night and I wake up until the night, like grabbing my knee, even though my knee doesn't hurt, I can't grab my foot my ankle because it's got a cast on it. And so I'm laying here with like bags of frozen broccoli and corn on my legs because I don't want to go and redo an ice pack, because I don't want.
Speaker 1: To ask my wife to do it.
Speaker 5: Like so much humility because I'm having to, Like my wife had to help me put a bag on my leg to take a shower, and I'm like, I'm just there, grubwormed like she she's right there next to me helping me strap the bag on. It's the highlight of my day yesterday was my wife going giet me to take you on a drive. Oh that's nice to see the world. Anything, just to get out because I haven't done anything but lay in the bed and occasionally move to this chair. Leaves are changing, so I can picture you.
Speaker 1: Just looking out the window, like looking at the leaves the tree.
Speaker 5: You know what we did.
Speaker 1: We drove the Sonic down the road, I got me a water and we drove back home.
Speaker 5: Cute. No, it's terrible. I didn't respect it. I still needed to get it done. I'm glad I got it done, but it sucks. I just thought it would be nothing. I thought would be nothing.
Speaker 2: It's weird you thought of surgery with Kadaffer.
Speaker 5: I thought it would be nothing.
Speaker 1: Hole in your but all that stuff. I thought it would be nothing. Did you apply for a handicap pass?
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm handicapped for long enough to get the pass, all right, just checking.
Speaker 1: So that's where my life is right now. Like, not the greatest place. I just lay there all day.
Speaker 2: Not the worst.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it could be the worst.
Speaker 5: Like mentally, I'm in a pretty terrible place. Oh oh yeah, I'm at the worst, the worst. So this shall pass, it will Yeah, yeah, it's just a season.
Speaker 1: They say forty is the new sixty, and you think it would be the opposite.
Speaker 5: People in their forties feel like they're in their sixties because their bodies are breaking down earlier than they thought they would.
Speaker 1: Amen, brother, I surprise it. Well.
Speaker 5: I think it's because people younger, I should say younger younger getting older go harder than they used to go twenty five thirty years ago, Like forty year olds now go harder than forty year olds forty years ago.
Speaker 1: They're four.
Speaker 10: Hard.
Speaker 6: It always like physically, even like places works with the kids, Like I work out as.
Speaker 5: Hard now as I ever have my entire well not right now, because I can't do crap. I'm freaking miserable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean you're an athlete, so basically professional.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: A new survey said that two thousand adults find that most people are feeling some serious aches and pains as early as their early to mid forties. The average person says their nose began to dole. I think that's that smell mell. Yeah, around forty six. I don't have that yet. Ankles will start to weaken around forty seven, that's you. I remember hurting my ankle like a year and a half ago, and it has just gotten worse. I remember it now, I didn't remember it forever, and I remember it going like this. Do you remember the play absolutely? First I was at my friend Bread's house playing pickleball and I went to the left and now my ankle went like this, and I was like that ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: I just kept going. I kept going for a year and a half. Is the word so stupid.
Speaker 5: Just get it fixed if it hurts and then your metabolism slows in your late thirties into your forties, so all of that, and then if you get injured. Like another bad part about this injury is is it I can't exercise it Also, any food just chills like I'm eating and it just hangs. Yeah, I can't even like move to exercise it. I'm put on seventy pounds in the past five days. Up, put on seventy pounds.
Speaker 1: Got on a scale. No, I've got on a scale to confirm that that's what it feels like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it feels for women about once a month when we're on our period or something like the hormone stuff. No, but it's like you just feel like suddenly a beached whale and you can't explain it, but you're just like, oh, it's just this whole feeling.
Speaker 2: So that's probably similar to what we have going on.
Speaker 1: I'm having my ankle period right now, your ankle period. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Amy had a big personal update to share, and I think everybody is going to be collectively excited about this one.
Speaker 5: Number one, we got a big announcement from someone here on the show. Drum roll, please, Ray Mundo, thank you, Eddie. Do you want to guess who has the announcement?
Speaker 1: If I had to.
Speaker 6: Guess, Lunchbox, I mean, he's the one that brings these big announcements and it ends up being nothing.
Speaker 1: So that's my guess.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox, your guess is it's lunch Box. Lunchbox? Is it you?
Speaker 1: No? It is not not me.
Speaker 9: I got nothing to announce.
Speaker 5: Okay, Lunchbox. Do you want to guess? Yeah, I go has the big announcement? Go ahead, it has to be.
Speaker 9: Has to be.
Speaker 5: Abby's engaged, She's been living with her dude. I mean I didn't say guess the announcement. I said, just guess who has the announcements?
Speaker 9: Loops, Abby, I'm gonna go Abby?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: Abby?
Speaker 1: Is it you that has the announcement?
Speaker 5: No, it's not me.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. Would you like to guess who has the announcement?
Speaker 2: Morgan?
Speaker 5: I say Morgan Morgan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, is it you?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, guys, No, it is not me.
Speaker 3: I do not have announcement.
Speaker 1: Good. Would you like to guess who has the announcement?
Speaker 5: It has to be any or Amy.
Speaker 3: Amy's been really quieter and all of this, so I think I'm gonna go Amy yet, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I think it's Amy.
Speaker 1: Amy.
Speaker 5: Do you without saying what it is? Do you have an announcement?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah she does. Okay, okay, oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: Already ladies, gentlemen, why would you say already.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just thinking, yeah, like it's got to be something big. Yeah, it's Oh my.
Speaker 5: Gosh, it's simply we've talked about a lot on the show.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: There's been some controversy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Amy, drum roll, please one more time, Amy, what is the announcement?
Speaker 2: I am now a legal driver? Oh, I'm a driver.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 3: I know. I know.
Speaker 2: It sort of was set up that, like Eddie was thinking I was getting engaged or something, but.
Speaker 1: Or pregnant. Yeah crazy, that had been crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah sure, yeah no, but a caller really just like scared me. I mean, Lunchbox called crime Stoppers on me. And I knew I've been driving illegally for a while, but there was that caller that just I was like, Okay, this is serious, like I could be in big trouble, so I will.
Speaker 5: You got pulled over and your license is suspended. Now here's what was get suspended? Yours was just like not is your Was it suspended?
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't suspended. Why would it be suspended. It was just we don't know, we don't like really really really expired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what did you do? How was the process?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 4: And I stood in line for a really long time, and I just had I just took all my stuff with me, and I was just patient and I was determined. There was a point where I thought, never mind, I'm going to come back another day. This line's a little long. But I persevered and I got it. I sat and I waited, and when they were getting close to my number, I was so excited. And then finally they called my number, and I didn't guess what. I was fully prepared. I thought I was going to take that test. And they didn't tell me to take the test.
Speaker 1: What did you have to do?
Speaker 4: I had to to sign my name and step back and take a picture.
Speaker 5: I mean I had to.
Speaker 4: I had to obviously show up with all my documents to prove like this is my address, like this is who I am, Like I was, and and I was fully prepared to take the test. And when he didn't say anything about the test. I was like, okay, then it's kind of yeah, like I just I was like, oh, stand here on these two little red feet, okay.
Speaker 5: And then he was like, smile, how do you feel about your picture?
Speaker 2: It's okay. I I really wish they would just give you a little more direction or you know.
Speaker 1: Like like like a photographer, like in a studio. What you mean, but.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, just like a little more of a proper countdown, like I'm digging it now, not like step back on the feet, okay, three two click. I was like, okay, I guess that's my picture, alrighty. And then he printed it out and I was like, oh, dang. I mean I get why they don't put a mirror up. I mean there's I have like a rogue hair and it's kind of like sticking out. But I understand if they were to have mere there, it would take so much longer because people would be checking the mirror. So I get it, and I'll just have to, I don't know, deal with the rogue hair.
Speaker 5: You know, there are so many people after they get their picture, like let me see, let me see these people.
Speaker 1: Are over it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no way there's no way I was going to ask. You don't think they show people, do you no?
Speaker 5: But I bet everybody asks like, can I see that kind of approve it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, can I give that approval?
Speaker 2: Can you shop this hair?
Speaker 5: We're so happy for you big announcement. She's not a legal driver.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: That wraps for me this weekend.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for hanging out and being here catching up with the show again. Check out part one, Part three this weekend with Scuba. If you're interested in something completely different, you can check out my podcast Take This Personally. This last series I had on residence from Abes Garden. We had ninety three year old Margaret and seventy eight year old backseat and they were sharing their life stories. And I just love the senior community because I think they have so much knowledge and wisdom and advice to share. So that's all what we did over there, and then be sure to subscribe to the show YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 2: Bye everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 2: Bobby Bone Show and follow at webgirl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.