Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap and now Scary stepping up to the plate ready to uh hit one out of the park for us. Scary, it's the phone tap. What do you have? Sam emailed us he wanted to teach his girlfriend Jamilla a lesson. She's got a habit of going out to family restaurants and changing her son's diaper right there in the booth. Anyways, Yeah, it's disgusting. Anyway, she did it again on Sunday and left the diaper behind. So I'm gonna pretend to be the serious Yeah, so I'm gonna pretend to be the restaurant manager calling to take her to task on what she did. Listening to Scary's phone tap, Hello, I'm looking for Jamilo Ursa. Please. This is Rob Chacconi from. My name is Rob. I'm the manager of you ate here recently, right I yeah, listen. I want to know why you think that it's okay to leave crumbled up, dirty duty diapers on the table for my weight staff to clean up.
Speaker 2: Okay, you get my number? And why are you calling me? And how do you know I even did that.
Speaker 1: I have a friend who works at the check cashing place on the other side of the Strip Mall parking lot. And I saw you go in there afterwards, and he told me about you think about my You left your kid's duty diaper on.
Speaker 2: The table, okay?
Speaker 1: And and and was that supposed to be a gift for my weight staff?
Speaker 2: Yes, because your services.
Speaker 1: I want to know what makes you think that you could walk into my establishment where other people are trying to dine and infect the tables with the germs and disgusting bacteria of your kids and roll it up and leave it on the table and then walk away.
Speaker 2: You wanted me to just leave the south Dare that was courteous for me to roll it up?
Speaker 1: What like a joint?
Speaker 2: Calling me?
Speaker 1: How am I calling you? I'm calling you using your phone, That's how I'm calling you.
Speaker 2: Are you calling me? Why are you calling me? Why my bill I left?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 2: Why are you calling me? Now?
Speaker 1: First of all, I don't want you in my restaurant.
Speaker 2: Why don't you train your weight staffle whatever they are, to do their job better.
Speaker 1: We are paid.
Speaker 2: You should call one of them and teach them how to do their job instead of calling a customer and harassment my day.
Speaker 1: My staff is paid to take orders, deliver food to the table and remove it and remove any unused food in the plates at the end. Nothing else.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, my friend ate one of those nasty ass shrimps and caught the rents right ass and left his unused food right there on the table for your weight stats to clean it up.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's disgusting? You are gross. And not only that, you grabbed a handful of crayons by the children's menu on your way out. I saw that it's supposed to be too crayon maximum per kid.
Speaker 2: I took a handful, so what my kid likes to color? I paid for all of that.
Speaker 1: You don't pay for those crayons for that?
Speaker 2: Yes I did.
Speaker 1: How did you pay for those crayons?
Speaker 2: I paid the bill right, crayons were included. Next question is this how you were raised? Are you raised to be a stalker? Because you're stalking me on my phone right now? Be with you, sir.
Speaker 1: I saw you bring that playmate cooler and fill it with Cheddar baby biscuits.
Speaker 2: What is a problem? Are you the Cheddar biscuit sheriff? Clean hell?
Speaker 1: Else? Why do you hang up on me?
Speaker 2: Leave me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I want I want you to apologize to my weight staff.
Speaker 2: It's called job security. It's called job security. It is the waiter's job to clean up the mess after patrons have left.
Speaker 1: Oh really okay, even even when the mess includes your personal yes, fecal matter, fee's pieces, yes, and yes, touchy rolls.
Speaker 2: The next time. You know what, the next time I'm come in there, I'm gonna leave a toussy roll right on your table. How about that? Keep calling me. You don't know where I am, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where you are. But Sam knows where you are. In fact, Sam gave us all this information. And this is all joke because you've just been phone tapped. Jam, well, this is scary Jones Melvis Mad in.
Speaker 2: The Morning Ja, oh my god, you got ve parking out of my neck right now. I'm sending here's looking crazy and.
Speaker 1: I have a mind to turn you into the record.
Speaker 2: I didn't do the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show