Speaker 1: To Teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome to a special episode of the Twatzie. Today we have the winner, one of the winners of Traders, Dolores, Our girl did it? Like. I'm like, I am so excited to talk to her about this because, you know what, as close as we are, she didn't give it away. She did not. You know, Delores just kind of has it all on Jersey. She has been she won Traders, first housewife, So super excited to bring her in and talk about her time on Traders and if there's any little tidbit she can tell us. Dolores, Hi, Hi, Oh my god, you won, you fucking one.
Speaker 3: I did? Thank you.
Speaker 2: How does it feel?
Speaker 3: What do you think? It feels really good? Since, like I don't ever feel like i'd win anything, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I was kind of felt it in my gut that you won.
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 2: I do psychic there my little Yeah, Yeah, I felt it that you did win. And I'm telling you, like I said when I did the intro, you never said a word, not a word, And I'm like, she won. I just I could feel it.
Speaker 3: She won. You know why? I'm a vault.
Speaker 2: You are a vault. You're winning out live.
Speaker 3: I just it's in me. And you know, the leaks destroyed our show.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice the leaks. Maybe I just didn't pay atten.
Speaker 3: It's not this show Housewife of New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Oh those Yeah, the leaks.
Speaker 3: I hate leaks. And you know why I wound it for someone?
Speaker 2: Well, that's where I never understood that. Like, you know, when you leak the show, it just takes away from your show. So why would you do that?
Speaker 3: So Jersey has always had that problem.
Speaker 2: We had already, Oh you did, Yeah, didn't leave already already. And it's it really takes away from the show, and it takes away.
Speaker 3: From your hard work. All the producer just takes away from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree, but uh yes, it was so great to see that you did.
Speaker 3: You like it? Hold, I can't see you. I have to put my glasses on.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh you put I put your mind onto.
Speaker 3: You look so sexy.
Speaker 2: I haven't even had a shower today.
Speaker 3: You don't now you look good? Dirty?
Speaker 2: No, I know, I see dirt. Well, dirt doesn't hurt.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I we're having worked done in the house and they turned the water off, and then I just forgot about taking a shower. I did brush my teeth, though, so.
Speaker 3: That we have to do. Yeah, I do that before I even pick up the phone.
Speaker 2: Really, you're good at that, So oh my, I'm just so excited that you wont. I am so happy for you. This season really aired.
Speaker 3: I can tell that you are. It's really nice to see somebody that's happy for me.
Speaker 2: I am, I am. I mean that this is the first Housewife in three seasons has actually made it all the way to the end. And you guys stuck together. Nobody tried to fuck anybody. It's not like, you know, the season I was on, like MJ got screwed, like.
Speaker 3: Nobody want was disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody wanted to share the pot. They're like, it's all for me. And you guys were like, you know what, We're so happy that we ended together where you guys believe that you were all faithful together, like share this pot and call it a day.
Speaker 3: And that's that was such a good feeling. And you know, I forgot what it's like to film something. We were excited. I came home. I felt really accomplished and I was proud of myself, and then you know it's so long before it airs, and then it's so long before the season's over, and you get to the finale, and then you relive it again, so good or bad, you relive it right, like, yeah, when you're gonna watch your show, you're gonna be in a bad mood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now you were you nervous that any of them were traders?
Speaker 3: I in that moment, I could see my face and I'm I I kind of was. I was like, oh, but I was at the point where let the cards fall, where it is like, yes, I'm done. I've been here over a month.
Speaker 2: You're like there for four weeks and then it's like you're at the tail end of it and you're like, just.
Speaker 3: Listen either way, I'm going to go home. I'm going to go home. I'm tired of fighting. I want spaghetti and meatballs. I want to see my family. I want to go home. Now.
Speaker 2: After the after you know, find out who wins and it's over with, when did you actually get to go home?
Speaker 3: Uh? That you gotta do press.
Speaker 2: You got to do press, right, I had to do press.
Speaker 3: I had press. We had to do maps and things like that. So the next day mm hmm. We did whatever we did, and and then we I left and went to a hotel by where I was flying out him because it was three hours away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you you had to stay an extra day.
Speaker 3: I stayed an extra day.
Speaker 2: So what are some of the greatest friendships she built on the show?
Speaker 3: Dylan, He's such a nice kid. He's just a good human being. What a really good person, I have to say. And then I like Gabby. Kroshelle was beautiful. Kroshelle is so nice and she really is. I really have to say. Everybody. Sam Ashgari gentleman, absolute gentleman.
Speaker 2: He's very hot.
Speaker 3: What did Bob Harper call him? Wall of man?
Speaker 2: He is just a beautiful man.
Speaker 3: He's just a beautiful man, but a good like past his looks. Yeah, he's so nice, he's a gentleman.
Speaker 2: He didn't talk much, but he did in the.
Speaker 3: And then they killed him as soon as he opened his mouth. He got sent home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about Sandoval? Where do you stand with Sandoval?
Speaker 3: I you know he's not a mean persons. He does stupid things. I think you know what you didn't see? And this is why I was so angry, and this is why I had to vote for him. He probably took fifteen minutes at one round table to try to convince everybody to vote me out, so me and him went out it. You didn't see that, So people have to understand that I just didn't feel like voting for him every night because I felt like it. He was spending his days and a lot of wasted time at the roundtable trying to convince people that I was a trader to cover for Carolyn. He knew Carolyn was a trader. There was only a few roundtables left. He knew Carolyn was a trader, but she had a little crushy on him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we hear about that at the reunion. Well we also hear about the reunion. Was Andy laid it on really thick when it came to Tom. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 2: People are saying like, I love to see Tom in this light, and I want to see him on my TV all the time. And I'm looking at and going wait, talking about Andy. Nobody wants to see him, and all I can think, and all I can think about is is he getting a new show?
Speaker 3: No? Listen, it wasn't that good. And I wish for him. I'm sure we all need jobs. But I'm not taking that away, but I'm just saying like he thought he was great. Like his confess his last confessional was like I was so good at the game and I was so great to work with. Everybody else is like it was a great experience. I made friends here and all time could talk about what was hisself? It was scle it's a.
Speaker 2: It was actually horrible. It was horrible to listen to him say. I mean, it was very narcissistic for him to be like, you know, god, I just proved so good, so good, a lot angeur I need to but no, like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: The best was when he was singing. He actually asked to loop up his throat. He asked for if anyone had a lotenger. He was practicing singing with the dolls. It was but it was something all the time.
Speaker 2: It was yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm like, no, dude, stop.
Speaker 3: And then he would sing louder when we couldn't understand him.
Speaker 2: On the other end, Now, going into the show, did you ever expect that you'd be one of the winners?
Speaker 3: Ever? Every day it was one day at a time there so every day was like survival. But then I'll tell you this. It got very eerie at the end when the castle's full. You start with twenty three people, and then it gets less, and then it gets less, and then it's visibly almost vacant, and you're walking from room to room looking at your friends. And I thought to myself, this must be what it feels like when you get older, like you're in your when you're elderly and all your friends are gone.
Speaker 2: Like me right now. No, I'm like my clone.
Speaker 3: O god, bless, that's so nice. I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 2: I know Eddie's out of town, my daughter's in San Diego. I'm home alone with Rugby the dog, and I'm like, I love rugby, rugby, Rugby. We're looking, we're looking for to rescue another Rugby.
Speaker 3: Oh there's so many, so many, but there's only one Rugby. But they say they find you, so here's done.
Speaker 2: That's for sure. But oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like a hairy feeling.
Speaker 2: I never really thought about that, but now thinking about it, just even seeing like the five of you on the round table, however many there was, it was just like, WHOA, that's got to be a different feeling.
Speaker 3: It's different, and it's not a good feeling.
Speaker 2: Did you ever go upstairs in the castle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did, our confessionals.
Speaker 2: But did you ever you know how like you walk in there's all these doors and you open a door. Did you ever open a door and look in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing, it's got.
Speaker 2: Nothing in it, nothing in it.
Speaker 3: No, and it's cold, it's cold, cold, and it's drafty.
Speaker 2: When I was there this, I opened up a door and the ceiling was falling through.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so lots of construction upstairs.
Speaker 3: I ever said that. I said, that's like a six hundred year old castle. He said, no, it's only two hundred years old, which is young for something in Europe.
Speaker 2: I guess I hear that there's a Greek couple that.
Speaker 3: Own that castle, that bought it. Yeah, that bought it. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now did you guys get glam this year at all? No? You were in no way right, no way.
Speaker 3: No, I look like I got glamy. You see what I looked like. I look like I should be cleaning the castle.
Speaker 2: Well, Krishelle had like little rhinestones on her face.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was so I'm like, she's a little Barbie doll. She's a Barbie doll. So cute.
Speaker 2: Did you ever take it personally that you were going after that they were going after housewives?
Speaker 3: So hard is it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Andy brought that up the reunion, like, why do you go after the housewives?
Speaker 3: Listen, that's a stupid fucking trader. Move traders. You're supposed to be game. Okay, why are you killing people that don't know how to play the game? Use them for shields at the round table? And I think, don't waste a murder on them. Don't waste a murder on a housewife. We're not gamers, we don't know how to play. Try to get people to turn on us because everyone thinks we're part like we're a trader, So why didn't use that? I'm sorry, I'm not a gamer, but I think I would have done been a better trader.
Speaker 2: And not to mention, the housewives probably have more following on Instagram than anybody there, so we can promote the show better than anyone.
Speaker 3: Yes we can, but not Nikki Bella. Nikki Bella's got like fifteen millions.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, right, she's got like a crazy following. Crazy. Now you had mentioned that Carolyn has the biggest like was it cameo like she's.
Speaker 3: Chased number seven in the world. Look on your cameo.
Speaker 2: How much do you think she makes?
Speaker 3: She lives off it. She does cameos all day long.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know who she was until she was on the show.
Speaker 3: But I don't think she charges a lot one hundred and ninety nine dollars since when they told me that she she they told me it was like cheaper.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Now she's up to two hundred bucks a cameo.
Speaker 3: Okay, good for her, But I wonder how long it's been like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's upped it since the show.
Speaker 3: I feel like that happened.
Speaker 2: So when I had mine up higher, I got less. Now I put my down to like one hundred dollars and I get them all the time, all the time. That I didn't even know who she was, it just goes to show how.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. There's a whole We are a pimple on the ass of humanity, right, we are a big not a big deal.
Speaker 2: Like I thought we were the shit, but we're obviously not.
Speaker 3: Oh I knew we're not for a long time. I actually said it. I actually said it on the episode this week. I mean, the last time I was talking to one of the girls, and I said, there's a whole world outside of this. We are not a big deal. I know, I know it's hard to think of that though, since it consumes us all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been seventeen years since I started housewives.
Speaker 3: That's a Tamera and that's insane. That's double me, that's Cora.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's crazy. It's like, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I know, what was what was your worst year?
Speaker 2: One, two, three, four? And our show, Like if I was in your show, if I was on Salt Lake City, I would very much blend in. But our show is different. You say one thing, and it's like, like I'm gonna cry, don't say that you're.
Speaker 3: Hurt, and that wouldn't happen on our Like oh wait, like probably like seventy five percent of what you say wouldn't even be.
Speaker 2: No, And quite honestly, I don't get offended. I don't give a shit what people say. Like I can fight right back, and our show it's like, don't do that. You hurt my feelings. I gotta assue you, like get Rent Rare. So it's like it you know, it's it's tough, but whatever, but let's get back to traders. As Andy said at the union, you voted wrong eight out of ten times on traders, but then you still won.
Speaker 3: But I still want and you know what, You're only as good as your last boat.
Speaker 2: Well, the obviously the traders had you confused, which I totally understand. Was it their elimination strategy that confused you the most?
Speaker 3: It was so one thing, Danielle sworn her kids to me, and as I'm a religious person.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Danielle clear she vindicated me at the reunion on why I didn't vote for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why did she swear on her grandkids and lie?
Speaker 3: She lied? So what happened was this is we were all sitting around and I said, listen, I swear, I swear on everything. I swear my kids, I swear my child. I am a faithful and she volunteered to lie. But that's what they do. But in my world's.
Speaker 2: Bad, that's bad energy, Like that's like.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think God would hurt kids or her grandchildren, but I do think that you have to have a conscience. Yeah, the gamers don't have any type of conscience. Like the thing that got me at the reunion was Boston. Rob said, I'll take a kid like Dylan who looks up to me, who has watched me his whole life. I'll bring them through a game and I'll stab him in the back at the end. And I thought that makes me actually physically sick, like the thought of that, Like, and then you'll find some yoke of a kid who'll be like, yeah, getting killed by Bob Boston Rob is like an honor like I'm not there yet. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not yeah no, like.
Speaker 3: No, but I but you know, you don't have to play like that to win. That's what you can. That's what we've we proved you don't have to lose your soul Danielle to be a good trader, because Carolyn didn't. Carolyn played right. Yeah, I just wanted to know how to fight. I find it rough.
Speaker 2: You said I swear my kids or whatever it was, but you were being honest. She's sworn her grandchildren and she was lying so to me.
Speaker 3: That's that's why I said to her, I don't like that. I will not vote for you because you said that, and I I can't. She's like, I did what I had to do, but you didn't win. Was it worth it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't like it. But if okay, so if the traders would have tried to recruit you, which I thought they were going to, I really thought you were going to get recruited last minute, would.
Speaker 3: Your worst recruitment ever. By the way, you do know Britney stabbed Danielle in the back big time in another show before they got there. She stabbed her in the back twice. So yeah, and I said to Dan, yell, you deserved it. You recruited someone who stabbed you in the back. Who does that? Gabby would have been an amazing pick. Dylan would have been the top pick he had ever following him around like a puppy dog. He had me who trusted him because he was so kind to me. There's no way. I don't even think I could have brought myself to vote for him out of loyalty because he was so nice to me. Unlike Tom Sandival, he just gives up like good energy.
Speaker 2: Well he I'm very interested in his personal life. He did just announce it. He has a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: She's sweet.
Speaker 2: Matter since like high school or something like that.
Speaker 3: Does that surprise? After you speak to him, you'll understand and he lives in a van. No, he got a three bedroom apartment. Now he had a one bedroom apartment. But he lives. He likes the land. He likes to be outside and explorer.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: He's like just so simple. He's a simple guy.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Zach's kind of like that too. I've watched his show where he's out there just like living on the earth and you know, talking about global warming and all these things. So it must have been something that they were raised that way.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they Well, he could tell you, he could tell you all that. But he like being in the castle. He said that he was affected by the weather. There was no sunshine, it rained all the time time. When he got home, he just wanted to be outside, like he just wanted to be in the sun. He just ran in the Pacific Ocean and went for a swim.
Speaker 2: That's how my husband is. He would be like that if I would allow him. Like he said to me yesterday, he goes, when was the last time you went outside barefoot and stood in the grass. I'm like, why are you asking?
Speaker 3: Evers?
Speaker 2: I go never, he goes, you need to go just like stand outside and take in fifteen minutes of sun plant your feet on the ground, and I'm like, okay, sure, I'll do that.
Speaker 3: You guys are so alike, oh my god, compatibility is off the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna happen. No, never, now, if you were asked to go on Traders again?
Speaker 3: Would you if you asked me that last week when I felt like a total asshole for not voting for Danielle and I felt stupid that even my kids called me and yelled at me. Meanwhile, I didn't vote for her because I love them so much that I trusted somebody that swore in their children, like shut up, Gabby, my daughter. So they're like, what are you doing? Ma? So when I go on Traders again, yeah, especially now because it all ended the way it should up, and I'm happy and I feel great. I loved Scotland. But then, you know, it's so funny. We were playing like when we were they did this Traders experience. I don't know if you did it, and I didn't want to play. For three minutes, I am looks at me, she goes, I'm so over this.
Speaker 2: We actually played. Eddie went with me. I was the you know, you do the whole mock of the show, and I was they made me the trader, and I actually convinced everybody that Eddie was the Trader and he's like, I'm not that. He's like, I'm not the Trader and I'm like no, and everybody voted for him, and I was.
Speaker 3: You would have been an amazing trader.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think for me just going into the show, it was kind of confusing to me. I'm like, what what are we doing on?
Speaker 3: I'm saying, that's why don't kill the housewives now?
Speaker 2: We don't know what's going on. People were not where, our minds don't work like gamers, like we got it.
Speaker 3: And that's what Carolyn tried to say. Carolyn when they were picking off the housewives. Carolyn was like, they're not Why why are you going after all the housewives? And when I did say to Carolyn and go, I feel so stupid. You know, I didn't vote for Danielle. I feel stupid because you're not supposed to. You're not a gamer. You don't think like we did.
Speaker 2: I know, I mean guys like I do.
Speaker 3: Now I'm a gamer, bitch. I won Would you go back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably would go back.
Speaker 3: I would, but of heart I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, do you know what the hardest part for me was? Well, I obviously I was super sick when I went. But I'm very into my routine. I like to wake up in the morning and have my coffee and go to the gym and then get on my podcast. And when I'm out of routine for more than a few days, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. See if I had a routine, I would miss and I don't have a routine.
Speaker 2: I very much have a routine. I'm very much a homebody.
Speaker 3: Past my coffee. Paul's like, what's your plan, I'm like, fucking don't ask me my fucking plans.
Speaker 2: So I'm very stuck in, you know, my normal routine. So taking me out of it and traveling, even if Eddie and I traveled together and we're gone for more than a week, I want to get home.
Speaker 3: I have to get home. Why does anyone go away for more than a week.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like if Eddie always wants to hes going to want to do in two weeks, I'm like, four days, four days my life. I'm four days of perfect.
Speaker 3: I get my son, I relax, do a little shopping, maybe a spa day, and I'm good. I come home and I'm perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: I got to ask you something. Yeah, hanging from a helicopter is a big fat no for me, and I'm.
Speaker 3: I loved it. I loved it. I felt like a bird, I felt so free.
Speaker 2: It was scary at all, not at all. I mean, I'm I haven't you know.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch it. I hate watching myself, and I'm so busy it expired by the time I got to watch it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I just thought dangling from the helicopter looked a little bit scary. Being in the helicopter's one thing, but literally dangling from it throwing.
Speaker 3: That, I'm like, mm mm mmmmm, so nice, so good?
Speaker 2: Was there was there any being buried? There was no buried alive this season?
Speaker 3: Huh. I get that takes that takes my breath away. That's where I put where I draw the fucking line line. I'm not getting in a coffin. I'm not getting buried alive. I'm very claustrophobic.
Speaker 2: Me too, me too. So when I got asked you and I said, I'll tell you one thing right now. There is no way in Helen being buried alive. It ain't any chance, elevators, no chance.
Speaker 3: Don't do it.
Speaker 2: So let's let's talk about some reunion questions. Who do you think was best dressed? I loved your I am My dress was beautiful. Where who made your dress?
Speaker 3: Tell you her name? Yes? I did? What happened?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 3: I just wasn't. I wasn't really in too getting dressed for this reunion.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, your boobs are so big. They were always in your mouth.
Speaker 3: I don't dress like that.
Speaker 2: Your booms were way up here. Remember we didn't do that earlier. You're like, I couldn't breathe.
Speaker 3: It was like, oh my, it got my way. It's not my thing. I didn't like. Well you did it that way. It looked good. It looked good. Yeah. So the person that made my dress is Diana morok Couture, and he came to my house two days before the reunion.
Speaker 2: How did you find her? How did you find her?
Speaker 3: My style by Sonica. Sonica is a friend of mine and she's a stylist, and I called her. I'm like, Sonica, I no, I'm calling you late. I need a dress. Can you find me a dress? I don't even know, so I was going to wear a kilt that had like a backstory. It was the kilt of World Peace, and Gandhi's grandson made it. So we went. Sonica drove all the way to Long Island to pick it up from the person's house who owns this kilt. It's a like a light blue killed and it was way too big on me and I couldn't because it's a historical piece. I couldn't alter it. So poor Sonica. She was so upset. And then she's like, wait, I can do this, and she called this woman Diana, came to my house, measured many and showed up the next within the next two days with that dress.
Speaker 2: Wow, it was stunny studying.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: The corset was very tight. I don't know how the housewives of Potomac dress like that.
Speaker 2: Corsets are they hurt?
Speaker 3: It hurts. Yeah, it was beautiful, it was dramatic. It looked amazing. And she had two days to make it.
Speaker 2: How long was the reunion? How many?
Speaker 3: How many hour longer? It's been what I was told it would be, So I had to probably sit there for five hours like that.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it. What do you think about Derenda coming for Bob drag Queen.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think he was affected at all by it.
Speaker 2: You know, he was very unbothered.
Speaker 3: He was so unbothered. They came out hot, they came out both barrels loaded. Derinda needed to get that off her chest. But what I didn't understand Dereinda was he's not the only one that voted for you. He's not.
Speaker 2: There was three people, Yeah, there were three people there. Why did she Why did she blame him because maybe.
Speaker 3: He suggested her hmm, but they followed suit. It took three decisions to and you know, she.
Speaker 2: Was very upset. I think it was because he said I didn't know who she was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she didn't like that. She's like, I was sad that I I was voted out first, but I mean I was banished, I was murdered first. But she said, what I didn't like was you saying you don't know who I am. Well and this and that He's like, I don't watch TV, I don't know anything about you. I don't totally believe that.
Speaker 2: It's just fucking with her, But it was it.
Speaker 3: Got her that got her pissed. Yeah, the housewives made it a you know, a housewife moment. There was a lot of people that needed to get things off their chest, and she was one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you did it.
Speaker 3: It's thank you. I'm so excited. It's a really good feeling. It really really is.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know, but I can only imagine because it's not easy.
Speaker 3: It's listen, whether I voted ten people out or I voted two people out, I got up and I went to work. Every day, I left my family. I worked hard. I gave it one hundred percent every single day. I left everything behind that I know, and I love to go be with a bunch of strangers in a castle in Scotland. And the fact that I made it as far as I did, I do not feel any guilt in winning.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you. I don't know if you're going to know it, but as a faithful you're lucky if you get four to five hours to sleep at night as a trader. As a trader, do they sleep at all?
Speaker 3: They hardly sleep. So I think the traders, by the time they're getting voted out, they're so done they can't. That's a big cross to bear being a trader. Yeah, and they have to stay after. I mean, at the end of the day, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 2: But you don't get to bed till after midnight.
Speaker 3: For surey night, we're not getting in bed till after midnight, and the traders are staying another two to three hours.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can't thank you, no thank you, no thank you, no thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was one of the things that I would that was talked about in the castle. Look at the people that look really tired, because that's a dead giveaway that they're a trader, because they're lucky if they get three hours of sleep at night.
Speaker 3: And Phadrias waking up with lashes and a full face of makeup. Right, you can't go by that. I know well was sleeping under the breakfast table. She wasn't a trainer. I'm using like I was the length of the table, by the way.
Speaker 2: I know, my God, I like my sleep. I like to go to sleep, but I get up early. I do my shit. But over there it's like get up.
Speaker 3: It's not for the faint of heart.
Speaker 2: It hits your because there's no glam. You're getting your makeup done, you're getting your outfits on. You get to the breakfast room and then you are lucky if you're done by midnight. Lucky, lucky, and then you have to done wine when you go back to the room you got to I wrote notes? Did you write notes? Like what happened that day? And who did I did that? Didn't he?
Speaker 3: But I turned. I did write notes on how to get Tom out at one point because he was picking on me so much. He's the only person I ever wrote down and put in my little book. And the next day I went and I'm like, I'm so ready, I have my speech.
Speaker 2: And then he was gone, oh my god, Well, congratulation, thank you. I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad that you won.
Speaker 3: You know, everyone is so kind and everyone is congratulating me and being so nice about it, and it's a good feeling, especially after I screwed up like last week. But it's just a nice feeling. And you know, the traders fans Tamra, they're civilized.
Speaker 2: They are it's different, I mean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And I was ready to lock myself in my house after last week. But you know why, I didn't see one person say I'm stupid or I'm ugly.
Speaker 2: No, it's not like bo fans bravo for your family and FU your mother and that threats and you should die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, making up stories about.
Speaker 2: Nothing nothing, No, bravo.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we're also proud of you and congratulations and now you get to rest.
Speaker 3: I am I had last night. I had virtual tea paytchicks and I was with by the Way Kyle and Carl.
Speaker 2: Oh any tea.
Speaker 3: Kyle. Kyle was upset.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, let's talk about on the pod next week.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wait on that, OK to have them back.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's bring him back.
Speaker 3: I think it's time you brought him back. All right, girl, bye bye, Thank you too. But I sh