Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is He's angry because I like his side piece. We'll get into that find out what that's all about. Coming up in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's Frank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for his neph.
Speaker 3: We got an issue down there at the schoolhouse. Your baby got my baby's name. Your baby got my baby's name. We got to fix it. This is an issue. This is a problem. This is this is this is yeah, this is baby. Your baby got my baby name. We're gonna have to call your baby something.
Speaker 1: Don't we know?
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 4: We have the same name.
Speaker 2: Let's go catch dog.
Speaker 3: Your baby got my baby name cat dog.
Speaker 2: If you would.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a Patricia Patricia Speaker. Who how you doing? Listen? My name is Floyd Floyd. I want to give you a call. Your your daughter she attends middle school? Right, what's your name again, Floyd Floyd?
Speaker 5: Uh huh okay, what can I just.
Speaker 4: Uh, Well, like I said, your your daughter she goes she do go to middle school? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay? Now her name her name is Dereka.
Speaker 6: Why you need to know that?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, ain't something wrong or something? No no, uh no, no, nothing wrong. I mean don't. I don't mean alarm, You're nothing like that. But let me see what you call. Well, here's the situation. My daughter actually goes to middle school along along with with your daughter. Okay, and and it's it's a bit of a problem that that that has a reason that me and my wife just found out about.
Speaker 6: Okay, what they have some issues Derek and your baby in some kind of like trouble or something.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, nothing like that.
Speaker 6: But I think you don't food with nobody at that school. She don't mess with nobody. She owned the honor row and everything. I don't have no problems out of Dereka, right like none.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, no, let me no, let me tell you, miss miss Patricia, what the problem is. See, my daughter name is Dereka.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: So, and and it just blew me and my wife away that it was another Derreka that went to school.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, So I don't know too many Dereka's. That's the unique name. That's cute, okay.
Speaker 4: Right right, Well, here's the problem me and my wife. Actually, you know, when it was time to name our child, we thought we was really picking the name that nobody would have pick out for their daughter. And to have another Derek in the school. That blew us away. And I guess the real reason why I'm trying to call you, miss Patricia C is if if there's something maybe we can work out, you know, maybe like your Dereka doesn't middle name or nickname she can be called by in opposed to both of them being Dereka. You really want to be our child to be the only one with this name.
Speaker 6: Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, Now you calling me and you asked me to my baby's name.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean you you ain't really got to legally change I mean, but just start calling us something else, you know?
Speaker 6: No, no, wait a minute, say what you the name in police or something. Do you know how many Ants and Lewises and Patricia's out there? What if I asked everything in the United States to change their name from Patricia. You know how crazy that is?
Speaker 4: And I understand that you must be on drugs. What I'm trying to say is, you know this, this is something that we really have our baby girl, was this name, and we didn't want nobody else to have this. So does your deger have a middle name she can use?
Speaker 6: No, we're gonna call her Dereka like we've been calling you. Name your baby d D. Let's call your baby d D. It is you change y'all, y'all change y'all baby name at the school.
Speaker 5: I'm not calling, I'm not calling.
Speaker 6: I don't give what you call him, but I'm not changing my baby name.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, Okay, look, I'm trying to call you and handle this like adults, you know, but you're seeing the city. You're gonna push my button to take me to another level.
Speaker 6: You ain't calling me trying to have you just ask me to change my baby name. All my baby something else at the school because y'all want y'all baby name to be Derek and the only Derek in the school. Can you know how many the other kids at the damn school got the same name.
Speaker 4: I understand that, but for my baby girl, it ain't supposed to be like that. Huh.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. I'm sorry for that baby girl and your wife, but you know I'm not changing my baby damn name. Y'all call y'all baby du no.
Speaker 4: What I'm trying to do is get it rectified that we can call you get my phone number.
Speaker 5: I know that school ain't give you my number.
Speaker 4: I got your numbers. Don't worry about now, I got it. The problem is, but what we're talking about right now is can we what can we start calling your child?
Speaker 5: Don't give it. I know that school ain't called You're you my damn number.
Speaker 4: Listen, ma'am. All I'm trying to do is figure out what can we start calling your daughter d like.
Speaker 5: She been being called. You and your wife y'all need to go down to the statistics office and get y'all baby names a conjumt, something other kind of name for her. But my daughter to keep the same damn name.
Speaker 4: Liliz fly. It's something of you. I've been trying to be calm with you.
Speaker 5: You're a mar show.
Speaker 4: But if you gonna find something else to call out of me, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna get all the.
Speaker 5: Other heads number. How get my numbers.
Speaker 4: Don't hurry about it. I got the number. Listen to what I'm trying to tell you. If you don't find another name, I'm gonna start getting the kids to call your daughter something else. You're listening to.
Speaker 5: Call my body sidings. I'm proba. I'm with them. Everybody who called my body stop nest.
Speaker 4: You're going to change your baby name. I want my baby the name to be the Derrick jo Joe. How up? Get them extreme? My princess is supposed to be the only one named Dereka.
Speaker 5: How the train call?
Speaker 6: No bag?
Speaker 5: That stopping else at the school.
Speaker 4: I'm going out these kids starting tomorrow at school calling your daughter. I'm talking else.
Speaker 7: I'm not staying.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna side with you like this number John, let them off my family. Don't come now right now.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something about I got one more thing I need to say to you. You're listening to me? What are you listening to me?
Speaker 5: What members?
Speaker 4: What this is? Nephew Tommy from the Steve hob In Morning Show. You just got panked by your girlfriend.
Speaker 5: I would give her.
Speaker 4: Y'all they got ain't even blank me on this saw. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Sort Yes, I'm gonna give her.
Speaker 4: I'ma god you baby that is Oh.
Speaker 5: I have so storry, but you got my nerves bad this morning. Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 6: Lord, I gotta catch my breath.
Speaker 4: I got one more thing. I gotta ask you, darling, what is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, Steve Harp Morning Show.
Speaker 5: I listen to y'all every morning. Y'all crazy, y'all crazy, and Lord have mercy. Y'all got my blood.
Speaker 6: Pressure up this morning.
Speaker 5: I love y'all.
Speaker 6: I listen to y'all show every morning.
Speaker 3: I ain't nothing changed to you, Harvey. I know you you're back for day and anything. But let's get some pranking praise up in here. Ain't nothing changing. Come on, come on here, come on, come on, come on?
Speaker 4: What what what what? What?
Speaker 2: Ooh man? You do bash o.
Speaker 4: M G.
Speaker 2: That's how he comes, just like I could, man, I could never you just so boy stop. I don't know how New York. Stop Buffalow, New York. I'm coming your way.
Speaker 3: Nephew Times House Party, Comedy Jam, August and thirty first, that's Labor Day, weekend, Saturday Night at.
Speaker 2: The ever had this much greatness come before?
Speaker 3: Shape performing on Shut Up Steep, Shape performing on Center The Nephew is coming to town.
Speaker 7: Tickets on Say now you won't Frank and praise, don't stop me now, King, your pranks should coming Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Man Cut, laying in the cut Friday, September the sixth, Augusta, Georgia, Augusta, Georgia.
Speaker 2: And all this greatness laying in the cut the.
Speaker 3: Miller Theater. I will be there. Pay him no mind, pay him no min It's come exactly stupid. You can't explain it to him. It makes no sense anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh, that means so much to me to be called stupid by the King of stupid.
Speaker 3: And as we keep going. October twenty sixth, we laying wall away in the cut, Lafayette, Louisiana, at the Hayman Center, the Hayman Center. And if you tell me and friends will be there at the Hayman Center. He laying all the way in the cut. I ain't you can lay down no more in the cut. I thought Warston laid in the cut. You was in there, But he's gonna lay it all the way in and at the Hayman Center. Tickets available at the Hayman Center box office in Lafayette, Louisi.
Speaker 7: That's the only place you can get them to. Just too, don't go nowhere else. Looking on they ain't got ticket master that in there. They're just gonna be at the Haven Center. Might we'll just get them when you get on here. Why make tood trips.
Speaker 4: You want to come back that you wanted to back.
Speaker 1: You coming up next, Strawberry letter for today. He's angry because I like his side piece is the subject. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 2: You get any better angle to take?
Speaker 4: No more?
Speaker 1: You're listening. Dave Harvey Morning Show