Speaker 1: Thank you for you're coming back. Part two is underway. Man, you have a lot of You have a lot of disagreement with people.
Speaker 2: Bad.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Why you have a disagreement with everybody? Who who had a disagreement? You had a little temporary disagreement with Jay Hole, you had a little disagree with Bird. You have to disagree with Wayne, you have to disagree with Ross. You're a different I mean, damn me. No, I never had a disagreement with me. That's always no.
Speaker 2: I said, meet what meat, big meat?
Speaker 3: I ain't in no disagreement with big meat.
Speaker 1: No, not big My bad, My bad, My bad, My bad. But you did have a with Ross?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why Ross? Rose?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: I like Ross?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I mean, can I explain what happened?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 3: Okay. I'm at Jackson State.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm in the locker room. While I was in there talking to Prom Willer. Run in the locker room, he said, Joe Wayne head Man, go wild at that because we need to get that on the pot cash.
Speaker 3: I say, we he in there with Prime. I walk up. I see Wayne, he ain't here talking to Prime. What's up?
Speaker 2: Wayne?
Speaker 5: Go? I walk out standing right out here, wait for him to come out to holler. He ain't there talking to Prime. I a the process. I called you Maine over, mac Man, come here. You know what's up man trying to get him in the pocket. Here you knew you and Wayne. It's man that shit the past. Ain't nobody worning about that ship man. But all right, I got I mean I got hogher at him and see, okay cool? He say where Wayne at? They say, Wayne left? Mac Maine say, we go there you looking at me? I mean, like nigga, we don't know where he want?
Speaker 3: He left.
Speaker 5: Mac Man say okay, man, I'm ana holler at jo that soon. Now I'm doing an interview with TMZ. They asked me about Wayne. I said, I don't really talk about that shit no more. They say, well, have you ever seen him? I say, damn, that's crazy. Y'all asked me that I just seen him last week at Jackson State. He said, how that went? I said, I shook his hand and then you know.
Speaker 3: Wayne got out of here.
Speaker 5: I never said I pressed it nothing. I actually said, I'm trying to get on the podcast. What happened was Macmayne posted a video of me saying Wayne dipped posted a video of me and Wayne shaking hands and then me and me turned around and walking out like I was frauding or something.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, Mac, you know what happened. You was there.
Speaker 5: You was the one that said he left. So I didn't even respond to that shit. I'm just like, what's the purpose. I never said I was pressing the nigga, I said, I was trying to get an interview from it, and Ross was in the comments, this is fake?
Speaker 2: How about you? And Wallo was fake?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's how that started.
Speaker 2: But you have you and Ross school now.
Speaker 5: I mean I seen him Ross at the concert and because he didn't have nothing to say, and then I seen his homeie and it's home.
Speaker 3: He introduced herself and said he was a real.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And I said, if you are real with the my superhero.
Speaker 2: And that was it. That was it. Yeah, I think y'all can get together.
Speaker 5: Ain't no beef. I don't got no beef with nobody. I don't have no beef with nobody. I'm I stay in my world, Shannon, Yeah, I do me. I don't with nobody. I don't bother nobody. There's plenty of guys out here on the internet. Disrespecting, talking crazy. I can't even take these guys for real, Shannon. I can't take them because who would to talk about that? They don't know?
Speaker 3: See, see why I like you. I can't take no for real just talking.
Speaker 5: If I never met you, How could I have something negative to say about you?
Speaker 2: Man? People don't know you, man, So why do I care?
Speaker 5: Right, there's a bunch of guys out here that's you know, cloud chasing and do shit for views, and I pay them.
Speaker 3: No mind.
Speaker 5: God ain't gonna God ain't gonna bless you trying to come up off the another back of another man.
Speaker 3: Men ain't gonna get no blessings.
Speaker 1: Like that million dollars worth the game you say you started like a telling the young the young homies that I'm a I got a million dollar with the game. Just listen, God, it's attention, motivation and education, because come home. Yep, he's been you know, a reading up, understanding, marketing, all this other stuff and how to run a business. You got to ask God to hey, let's do a he said, let's do a pod.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: How did it come together where you like, you know what, cuz let's do this shoot for the stars.
Speaker 5: Well, mall and I was worth a game was already so big, just the brand meet meet me giving out the game that people already was asking me, killing you need a podcast, you need a YouTube channel, you need this. I didn't know what the podcast was. And then, just to be honest, when I went and looked at a podcast not saying no names, I was like, who the would watch this? This is the driest ship, this is Canada dry.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand.
Speaker 1: I said the same thing where they got like, I ain't know what the podcast was. I'm like, what I mean? What I mean? I'm on TV? Right, Why do I want to do extra in my off time? Do something right that's similar to TV?
Speaker 5: And then Wilow sent me an article that said Spotify allocates four hundred and twenty one million to podcasts in the first quarter, and I said, the first quarter is January that April four hundred, Nikka, watch break that microphone out?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 5: In the first podcast we did, I think once to number two in the world behind Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: Right, and it was no looking no looking back, looking back? Wow, what's been some of your crazy this moments on your part?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: The first craziest moment was me and Wallow fighting. That was the that was early on. That was wild.
Speaker 5: Had to give him some tenant windows. Ship up, who is the older? Yeah, I used to watch that nigg in the tub. He used to ship in the tub all the time.
Speaker 3: Bowls was loose man.
Speaker 5: But uh little Dirt was was one, you know, going to Chicago to the gutter, Kodak black, going to the projects, being in the projects two o'clock in the morning, young thug.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Because to have the conversation that we had with Young Thug and not even know that he was about to go through any of that ship he went through, that was like, you know what I mean? And then the baby, the baby because the baby, you know, in the society we live in, he said something that quote unquote he wasn't supposed to say, and the world turned his day back on him.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: And he called us and said, would y'all interview me? And we said, why wouldn't we interview you? We not like the rest of the world. We don't give a We understand that people make mistakes. Were human man. I made a bunch of mistakes in my life, man, and God forgave me or I wouldn't be in this position i'm in. I'd be probably be in jail. So we not judging you. And the difference between us. We built our podcasts around the youth, the owners of tomorrow, and we don't talk at you, we talk to you.
Speaker 3: It's a difference.
Speaker 5: So we said, come on, we're gonna embrace you during the hardest times of your life.
Speaker 3: Tory Lanez same thing.
Speaker 5: We're gonna embrace you, and everybody else they say it's far away from you. We're not gonna treat you like that because we understand that people make mistakes. Wallow made a mistake cost them twenty years of his life, but now he's the cultural advisor a YouTube. Yep, he was a sealed at Reform. He got one of the fastest grown clothing lines in the world. So we understand that second chances is prevalent, that a lot of people that's all they ever need is a second chance. That's all he ever needed was a second chance to show he was great. So we don't judge, and we understand that people make mistakes, and we the platform that say you made a mistake, but we're gonna give you an outlet to say up play us up to right up. But don't judge me by a mistake that I made, because everybody, if you was judged by.
Speaker 3: Every mistake you made. Come on, we're not here. You made a mistake when you was on that camera.
Speaker 2: Then you gonna see feel.
Speaker 5: I said, damn sure, it looks like you're in the best shape of his life. But he sounds like he hat.
Speaker 3: He is in it. Grunt like.
Speaker 2: There you go getting see have you had any surprise?
Speaker 3: How good he is of a what you want me to do again?
Speaker 2: He got right off of that.
Speaker 1: So when you getting his own way, I mean that that was that was you know, I don't move past that.
Speaker 2: All had a crisis team, we had that.
Speaker 5: At least you owned up to it. I mean, wasn't nobody believing you you accidentally wont live? You gotta take six steps but here. But hey, all I'm trying to say is that think about it.
Speaker 1: I've never been on live before, so you mean the very first time that I'm on live, that's what I'm gonna put out there, the very friend go louder.
Speaker 3: He s just to put a little work in. I ain't gonna love.
Speaker 1: Are you surprised because you have a former NFL player on the podcast and he revealed as a girlfriend that cheated on it with me, did you know that pride of him coming on? Had you known that, would you have brought him on?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Because at the end of the day, let's be for real, bro, probably ninety five percent of the men in the world been.
Speaker 2: Cheated on before. Yeah, they just don't know it.
Speaker 3: They just don't know it.
Speaker 5: And if they do know it, a lot of them they forgive the woman any right.
Speaker 3: So you know, me, I thought it was I.
Speaker 5: Thought it was real that he shared that story, Like you know what I mean, because like, listen, man, they get out on the habits of the best of us.
Speaker 1: Yes, And plus, look, most guys like pretty much the same type of woman.
Speaker 2: If you go back and look at an app you look at.
Speaker 1: Athletes, football, baseball, basketball, whatever sport is, and look at the type of woman. That's right, man, why do you guys like the same woman? Why do they gotta do you like what you like? When they're in that circle, right, that type of woman, young woman, whatever the case may be, they're around back right, the athletes are around that.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you're in the whole food you gonna.
Speaker 1: Get stuff that you know, don't have non GMO, don't have pathticide.
Speaker 2: It is what it is people.
Speaker 1: But unless you're in that world, people outside of that world don't understand, right, And so that's what I tell the man sea why they said, Bro, when you go somewhere, that's what those are the women that you.
Speaker 5: See, right, And a lot of a lot of people don't understand, like they be like, oh, such and such, she messed with him, him and him, and that's that's the only people that's that's at all events.
Speaker 3: That's that's only that's the only world she's right. She don't be around too many regular.
Speaker 5: Right, So, so, but they don't understand a lot of the celebrities are sheltered, right, And the only time you get to get out and about it is when you're around other celebrities, correct, So whoever you're gonna mess with those eleb.
Speaker 2: You've had some of the I mean mained out of the game.
Speaker 1: You have some of the biggest rappers, some of the biggest entertainers on your platform.
Speaker 2: How do you go about to secure your guests? How do you go?
Speaker 3: Oh, we call them, we reach out personally, you know what I mean? Yo? Bro, would like to get you on the show.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: You want to come bust it up, chop some game up. You know, we have something that respind, we have something that don't respond, and you know we don't take a price. What DM them fast? Damn Drake, we need you on the show, DM Lebron need you on the show. Fortunately, Drake and Lebron both responded back, so you know, hopefully we'll get them soon.
Speaker 3: But I did, I don't, I don't. I'm not operating off.
Speaker 2: No, we gonna lock your ass.
Speaker 3: You ain't DM me. We gonna we got you know, I did them?
Speaker 2: How you gonna do? How you gonna DM Drake and Lebron before me?
Speaker 5: I M.
Speaker 3: You just ain't see that, motherfucker. You got all the tenders in there.
Speaker 6: Look he hears y'all in the room. You got all the tenders and the errige in there grunting. That happened, They said, we wasn't a little to grisly bear.
Speaker 1: You recently sat down with kod that Black about this drug use. How difficult is it to have a conversation like that with someone You see the potential so much ability, and you're kind of like brought it all away.
Speaker 3: We just had down with him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't necessarily about drug use or drug abuse.
Speaker 3: It was just necessarily.
Speaker 5: About reminding him because you gotta understand these these young these young men, I don't want to say kids, they kids to me because they're young enough to be my kids. But these young men who are millionaires, they're living in a moment, right, They in the moment. They don't always understand that how important they are. So it just be us to remind them that. You know, you that right, you know what you mean out here right? Okay, you see what they did the dirt right, you see what they did the young thug right, No, you ain't exempt. So Kimon Nef, we're not trying to throw this shit away, right, We're not trying to God, he he anointed you to be one of the special ones out of all of that. You grew up with. How many people is in your position, So kimone Nef, we're gonna take advantage of this. We're not gonna take none of this ship for granted. And that's that that's our job to let him know that you special bro to because everybody around you, more than likely as a yes, man, Yeah, I'm gonna let you know your special, Nef. But don't this up, Nef, because you've already been in jail. You know what this shit about, right, I'm not here to stroke your ego. Man, I'm here to let you know that Nef, you special. And if you this up, you know who the idiot is, you ne F. And and they accepted to that ship because, like I said, we ain't talking at him, We're talking to him.
Speaker 1: Kodak revealed that he did as many one hundred a day. Why do you think it's so hard for guys to come into it? This summer money, this some of I mean, this fame, this praise, the satulation, and then resort. Maybe they had these issues and they got cleaned. They were able to do enough to get in this position to release a record or do something. Why do you think it's so hard for them to like stay on the straight and arrogant.
Speaker 5: You gotta understand, right, we're taking kids straight off the projects, right straight out the gutter, straight out the streets. And then damn, he got a shitload of money. You talk about the kid that wants from having zero responsibilities zero to bam, now you got ten responsibilities.
Speaker 3: Feel what I'm saying, you don't.
Speaker 5: It's it's sometimes it happens so quick that you don't always even know how to deal with that shit. You just like, I just went from nobody asking me for nothing to now every time jam they asking me for something. Now you start to feel like playing me, like like like am I being too nice?
Speaker 3: Am I not being generous enough? Am I?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: It's just a bunch of shit. You got, you got family members. That's that they feel entitled. They feel like you, Oh I'm ship. They feel like you like you wasn't even around during my whole journey of coming up, but I now owe you so the difficulties of coming from the ghetto. And like I like to say this a lot of times, right, A lot of times, you know, would be the difference between white parents and black parents.
Speaker 2: What's that.
Speaker 5: White parents they see they kid win and a lot of times they've already been successful life. They got good credit, they got their house, you got they they they got the nice car. They're not expecting any They're not expecting anything. You try to buy them a nice card, They're like, Billy, I got a Bronto. You worry about you billy, don't do it right. You you a black family, everybody meet it. Now you gotta buy you your sister car, your mama house, your mama car, your two brothers a car for you even hm do anything for yourself. You already a million dollars in the hole. Now you gotta help them maintain the ship that you bought them that they can't afford. Ye, So now you bought your your sister the bens.
Speaker 3: Now she needs breaks them three thousand.
Speaker 5: She can't afford the breaks, So now she gonna road the rollers off them.
Speaker 2: Now it was a foul.
Speaker 1: You ain't lied, You ain't lied, So you gotta get them something can up keep.
Speaker 3: So now everything is coming back to you.
Speaker 5: You're like, damn, wait, hold on, I did this, I put you all in this, I did all this, I did all this shit still coming back to me. Then it's cool when the money's pouring in whatever, when it stopped, because man, I just got one hundred and fifty to night, getting a hundred and fifty tomorrow I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about saying it.
Speaker 5: But when that shit slowed up, now it's an issue. Yes, It's like I've been doing this shit for three years, four years, you ain't established nothing yet. Sounds like we never knew we had to establish nothing. You had everything.
Speaker 2: Wow, So a.
Speaker 5: Lot of these kids is going through And then when you got them ghetto moms.
Speaker 1: Lor you mentioned you had thug on before the trial or any of this transpired. Right, Why do you think it's so hard to separate separate rap from street life and time?
Speaker 3: I mean, the raps come from this. Rap come from the streets.
Speaker 2: But the objective is to get out, not to get out and go back.
Speaker 3: But when we first rapping, all we rapping about is what we know. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes? So?
Speaker 5: And then a lot of times it don't even be the rapper. A lot of times it be surround it. Right, Okay, Because at the end of the day, if I don't rap Shannon, right, how else am I going to prove that I'm down for you other than when we got some beef and it's time to do.
Speaker 3: Something to it. I can't show my worth other than that, I'm just a hang around.
Speaker 5: I'm dying for you to go through some shit so I can bust some heads open, so I can say, you see how I ride for you. Because I don't bring any value to the table other than that. Other than that, I'm just hang around in the studio. Yeah right, So I'm dying for something for somebody to with you, because I'm dying to show you not.
Speaker 3: Only how I ride for you. That's the only way they can show you a lot of times you don't even want them to ride it. He done did some dumb shit, and don't y'all shot at them. You're like, Nigga, what.
Speaker 2: Nigga in the corner cop this in my name?
Speaker 1: You had a buyer interview a little dirt. Unfortunately he's in jail right now. But Wallow tearing up telling you a little dirt.
Speaker 3: Run over top he and that Nigga was scared. That Nigga was scared for our life because they got a bunch of guns.
Speaker 2: Head.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, ya gotta do this. Stop bitching, Stop bitching. Straighten up, tighten up here. They ain't doing nothing to us.
Speaker 1: But I mean, he's like, I mean, because Wallow forgave the man that took his brother's life and Steve Yes, and he said that his Wallow is very close to his grandmother, calling that Yes and his brother, Steve, his brother they got shot.
Speaker 2: He died in the.
Speaker 1: Army arms, Yes, in the doorway. Yes, and he forgave it. He said, I had to let that pain. I had to let this burden go, Yes, he said.
Speaker 2: I had to.
Speaker 5: Yes, he had to because he got Steve got kids out here, and Steve got responsibilities out here. So if you come home on some crash, dummy shit and you die and go to jail, how does that benefit anything that Steve had?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: He already he already lost his life to the streets, So for it to be a continuing cycle, which just don't make no sense. And I'm glad that because it would have been easy for him to come home and do what everybody is expected him to do, right, But he came home and he did what nobody expected him to do. And that's what that's why he's being great right now, you Muslim?
Speaker 3: Yes, hell long my whole life.
Speaker 5: Really, my name's f Rod and that's here, that's my real government name.
Speaker 2: Wow. I would have never guessed that. How the hell you did? The name Gilly.
Speaker 5: My mom name is Gilda and my mom is one of the craziest me So growing up I was always little Gilly like Joe this little Gilly.
Speaker 3: Be excited, like I never knew why.
Speaker 5: This little gilly little killy dolls?
Speaker 3: Do my mom do that?
Speaker 2: Everybody's always happy to see me.
Speaker 5: But my mom was always well known and well respected, so I always was little guilt. So by the time I got old that that just was it stuck.
Speaker 3: That's little Gill.
Speaker 1: How many people know your government name, besides your besides your bad.
Speaker 5: Bad Everybody called me gilly man, You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Because when you go to advertising sponsors, they call you Gilly.
Speaker 3: They called me Gilly absolutely, mister Gill, even if they knew my real daddy.
Speaker 2: Gonna put up foreign Neser.
Speaker 3: Damn you thought that was a real name.
Speaker 2: Foreign Neser.
Speaker 1: You had King Vaughan on your pod before he tragically lost his life.
Speaker 2: Where were you when you got the news? And what were you thinking?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 5: It was like a week later, I think, or maybe a few days later maybe, and the only thing that it was stuck in my head was a line that he sat on the podcast. He said, Gilly, shit, don't even be that deep, Gilly, but us young guys don't know how to talk to each other. And that just stuck with me because it was like, only if young guys took the chicks to talk to each other, they would realize that.
Speaker 3: But I really don't even want to be beefing with you. I don't want to be beefing with you. Even I like your music. I like your music. But they never even get a chance to talk to each other.
Speaker 2: Is it something you got ego where I got to prove something?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, this generation that's out now, it is totally different from my generation.
Speaker 3: My generation and the culture. We looked up to. The hustlers.
Speaker 5: We looked up to somebody that was getting money, somebody that was doing better than you, because it just appeared that, damn, that's what that's what I want to be. This generation they made the shooter popular to shoot. And our generation was always the lowest form of a street. It was who life didn't matter because he's a crash thum. He's going to die out here anyway. So but this generation made the shooter popular to whereas though he don't have no money, he has nothing going on for himself, but he shoots right and he's popular and his gun actually costs more than his bankrut. This kid got a seven hundred dollar gun on him but he got one hundred dollars to his name.
Speaker 3: So you know, this.
Speaker 5: Generation really fuck up where they made the shooter the popular guy, and it just doesn't make no sense.
Speaker 2: Where are you on the snitching culture?
Speaker 5: I mean, I just believe if you jump in those streets and that's what you choose to do, I just believe you just you should stand on that, Okay, you know what I mean, I believe.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't believe.
Speaker 5: I've never believed that you should jump in the streets and then something goes wrong and you should decide to tungue on somebody.
Speaker 3: Now if you were, if you were.
Speaker 5: That lady right there, I don't believe that she's ever been in the streets. If she saw a crime go down, she should absolutely tell what the she's seen go down, right, she's a citizen. But if you're in the streets and you grew up in a certain culture and then you get.
Speaker 2: Caught, you get jammed up.
Speaker 5: So get jammed up, and you like, wait, I'm a tell on the person that had more drugs than me because I got caught.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't me personally, I don't agree with that because I just I just think that Hugh chose to be in that world. And when you choose something, you should understand the consequences of what you've chosen. And I would never tell on anybody when I chose to be in a certain world that I chose to be in.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 2: You said something very interesting.
Speaker 1: You said a lot of times, these guys have friends around them, and.
Speaker 2: They've been with these guys their entire life.
Speaker 1: And a lot of these guys are what we call yes man, and they tell you what you want to tell you, what you want to know, what you want to hear, and not what you need to know.
Speaker 2: And how difficult.
Speaker 1: It because I'm pretty sure you pretty much got the same circle of friends. People that knew Gile from the jump, they still killed cool with Gile because when Giley didn't have anything, they was there. Gilly got something. Now they're still there. They haven't switched up on you, you haven't switched up on them. How difficult is it for people that come from this and by us, come from what we come from, to distance ourselves from that situation.
Speaker 3: It'd be very hard.
Speaker 5: But that that that sometimes be the hardest for people, because you know, you feel like I came up and uh, you know, not necessarily they brought any value to me, but they just was around me. But you gotta understand also that if if, if if value don't bring value to value, then of devalue, then what is it?
Speaker 3: And devalue every thing. So and you gotta understand.
Speaker 5: If I'm an artist and I go on the road and I got fifteen hang around, that's fifteen people I gotta.
Speaker 3: Feed and put up and put up.
Speaker 5: And when I go to the store, now when I go buy a jacket and they picking up the jacket, now I end up buying fifteen jackets and uh, and they not really bringing no value to what I got going on. And that's and that's how you go broke. Yes, So if you understand life.
Speaker 2: And but you notice that, you say, that's how you go broke.
Speaker 1: You know, we make the money, we made money, we go broke, man, you went broke.
Speaker 3: Bro You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So if you're smart, you got to understand that I can't do everything for everybody, and I got to put myself first. And what's my responsibilities first in life? Because if I go broke, who's taking care of my responsibilities?
Speaker 3: Nobody?
Speaker 1: Nobody you know, why do you think rappers are so successful? At podcast? You got Joe, Nor Cam and Mace, and it seems like a lot of these guys try like transitioning out of music. Right, Why do you think why do you think rappers are so how been able to do so well? Yourself? Like I said Joe, Joe, b Nor, Cam and Maide.
Speaker 5: I mean, rapping is just a form of talking expression. And if you have personality and you're able to express yourself and your intelligent enough to have the holder conversation and intelligent enough to understand that it also has to be some humor in there. There has to be some you know, then you can make it happen. You know, Joe is he has his own type of drive, but you know sense of humor that you know people like you know Cam, he has his sense of humor. Meace and we have our sense of humor. So and we speak and we also got years in the game, so we got knowledge on us and were able to speak on things and tell stories and things that we've been through that you.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe other people are not able to do.
Speaker 1: Right, Cam and made they thank you for bringing him, You and Wallow for bringing Cam and makes back together again. Yes, what does that mean? How did that make you feel? Because I guess they at one point in time they were cool and then they kind of like went their separate ways and they're back together, got a top podcast doing extremely well.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: You know, for me, it makes me feel extremely proud because I'm like y'all brothers YouTube brothers, was friends as kids like and for me, it's just always like this, if we was friends as kids when we didn't have nothing, how were we going to be?
Speaker 2: How we fall? We got it right.
Speaker 5: And then and then honestly, it's all about talking, like King Vaughn said, And all we did was bring Mace on the show, and he expressed, like Kelly, I used to wear cameron sneaks, like I was up like Cameron, I used to wear Cameron's clothes. And that's what hurt me the most is that me and my brother is not as close as we used to be.
Speaker 3: And that's all it took.
Speaker 5: Cam watched the interview, and now Cam comes on and expressed that I really miss Mace as well. Right, and then next thing you know, they call each other and then next thing you know, they got a party.
Speaker 1: Yea in thirty million dollars right, Okay, Now you got Cam Mace and you got Jim Jones. Yes, And I think it was Jim that said that. May said that, Hey, I taught Jim how to rap. Right, Jim said he taught him how to wrap? What's the what? What's the what's the collision?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, at the end of the day, I see Jim and I see Kim going through it, and you know, Wallow Rollow wrote a my letter on the ground and you know pretty much ask him, you know whatever, y'all going through the because it ain't really worth it. No, it's not that y'all winning. Jim's winning. He's doing his thing. He's still doing his thing in music. Cam is winning. He's doing this thing with the podcast. He's winning in life. So you know, it's not that serious.
Speaker 2: That photo on I on the internet.
Speaker 5: You know that ship ain't real already, know what you just.
Speaker 2: A lot ain't hugging me like that? Okay?
Speaker 3: By that of all the people, how the shop that ship?
Speaker 2: Why did you like that?
Speaker 3: Give me like that? For her?
Speaker 5: My man, I've been to his house. He's great artists, made great music. I really with him. I don't have nothing bad to say about or I don't know what you did. I don't you know that ain't had nothing to do with me. But every time we was in each other's presence, he goes a good dude.
Speaker 1: But I look and I understand that he what he what, what he accused of doing, what he got convicted of. But I believe you're gonna separate the youth. The man made incredible music.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: Now the person might you might not like what the person did right, but that doesn't take away from the music that he produced, but that.
Speaker 3: He made right.
Speaker 5: Because we can't am I wrong for saying no, no, you're not wrong because when I when I listened to I believe if I can fly, Yeah, I just don't think about him pizzon on nobody.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I just like, I'm like what he asked? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: What's the brokens you've ever been?
Speaker 1: I broke because I'm broke and broken and broke, broke, broke, broke, broke. That's why you had to get the strapping run up on people. I was broken and broke. When you when you're laying up in your big crib, now you sit back and you know you looked at.
Speaker 2: Look at the financial You're like, damn, you never thought it'd be this good.
Speaker 1: No, in your wildest imagination, when you know what, I thought I would have money.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: That's different type of money.
Speaker 5: I never thought that I would make this type of money off of being myself. Okay, I never in a million years of imagining some ship like that, right, like, Bro, you sit here and you be you. Yes, you don't have to do anything extra but be and to make this heap of money. Yeah, that's believable. So I never thought that it would be this way. I can't say that. I always thought that I would end up where I needed to be, But I never thought it would just be me being myself.
Speaker 1: I see every time I turn a ride, I see Walla pull up in something new, Like, hey, matter of fact, while you're talking, I might go get something new tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I be low key, like, bro, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah you got a side host. I know how much we making, but damn you got.
Speaker 3: A side like you trying to go broke?
Speaker 2: What I mean, what's what is the best part?
Speaker 1: And what I tell people from me when people are like share, what's the best part about having money, I said, money gives. It's the ability to do things for my family that if I didn't have it, I wouldn't be able to do. Because that's the most important thing to me. Because I don't really buy. I mean I buy some, but.
Speaker 5: Look at me, man, I don't look like I buy a ship because I don't. Every day you see me on Instagram, every day you see me on social media. I got a sweatsuit on like. But my daughter got a truck that she really wanted. No, she she gotta she wanted a rubicon, Yes, yes, jeep wraankler.
Speaker 3: My other daughter got a b M dub.
Speaker 2: You know they have g wagons in Jersey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mother, daughter, she want to BMW truck. She got that. My grandkids, they don't have to ask for nothing. You know. I lost a son out here who has a son.
Speaker 5: So me being able to just be there for my for my grandsons and you know, make sure that he's not missing nothing.
Speaker 3: You know, you know that's what's important to me. Man. I don't really I don't really give a about nothing.
Speaker 1: Nelson life, what's your best what's the what's the best purchase.
Speaker 2: That you've made?
Speaker 3: My wife's wedding ring.
Speaker 1: You got a new one because I know at the time that you got mad that thing about to call party.
Speaker 3: Off my wife's wedding ring.
Speaker 1: You gotta big with her flawless ship from Africa.
Speaker 3: What I wasn't playing those games, sear me.
Speaker 5: But she deserves it, yes, you know, and and when we did you know, tattoos, so it will always be forever. But I'm like, no, it's really gonna crush your heart to a different level.
Speaker 3: She saw them come out the box.
Speaker 1: He had put the whalers mask. You know when that lip starts sugar? What's your worst purchase? You better? You have you purchased anything that you like? Did I buy this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all my rolexes and cars.
Speaker 5: You a car guy and old school Oh okay, got old schools a bunch of old school cars. But other than that, I really don't buy anything, you know what I mean? And I love my cars, so I wouldn't really even say that was a bad purchase.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: I just you and Wallow gave each other again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, every year I threw a big party for him that costs a shipload of money. You ain't you invited this year? You know what I mean for sure, my hand on number one.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, and I know you're working. You got eleven shoes and ship.
Speaker 2: I turned it over to c for a while more than you.
Speaker 3: You. I know you're working.
Speaker 5: The busiest man in show business, yeah me. But uh, I threw him a big party every year because one time he forgot his birthday. He was in jail. You didn't even know it was his birthday. So and he's never been celebrated. So every year I celebrated where I make open bar, everything's free and people just had a time of day life.
Speaker 2: What's your best investment?
Speaker 5: My best investment was million dollars worth of game behind all of the seventeen cameras we got and the studio house, and that was my best investment.
Speaker 1: Now you're in the boxing game, yes, well, actually you got you had a lot of things. Yes, But so now if being a promoter, is that what you want to do?
Speaker 3: I mean, I just like providing an opportunity for people.
Speaker 5: You know, we did the first boxing match, then we had meat Ball on there, she went viral. Then Zous Network picked them right up, and then now she's on our second season going into Zoos Network so we just like to give people opportunity and try to make some stars out of it.
Speaker 1: You had a boxing thing and I think shots were allegedly fired and you end up having to kick people out.
Speaker 3: Know what happened was the Delaware police was on some bullshit. Okay, I'm in the middle.
Speaker 5: Of a live stream, right Oh yeah, ynswering with a body shot. Oh. I get a tap on the shoulder. It's the chief of police and it's my assistant. I mean, yeah, my assistant does. And she's like just shutting it down. It's over. It's like, not even halfway through the through the I'm like, what, I take the headphones off, shut it down. Just shooting at the police outside. I said, what now, you gotta understand we don't even bring that type of crowd. So now I'm on the side of the police now right, came to my event and.
Speaker 3: Shot at the Pole police. I'm losing my mind. I get up, I walk to the front.
Speaker 5: I'm talking to the Nothing we could do is over, I said, listen, I have a live stream going on right now that thousands on top of thousands of people paid for. You mean to tell me it's nothing we can do? He say if I let the live stream continue, you got to kick all the people out of the stands, I said, But the people in the stands didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: This was the people outside.
Speaker 5: Like I said, if you wanted this live stream that you got going to continue to people in the stands got to leave.
Speaker 3: So I go on the ring.
Speaker 5: I'm mad because I'm under an impression that somebody shot at the police outside, and as black people, that's on all of us that we would come to an event. We gave out four and a half million dollars in the city of Philadelphia to minority businesses, and y'all would come to my event and shoot at the cops. So now I'm i'm I'm I'm on one. Everybody, get the fuck out of here. After I kicked everybody out and we're sitting there waiting to start the live stream, they said, no, Gilly, they made a mistake. They wasn't shooting at the police. They were shouting at the police. I said, what, because this makes no sense. Why would you come at me when I'm in the middle of a live stream and tell me it's over. This was when I looked up, they said, it's over, it's done. It's done, were shutting the building. Now this is the last round because somebody was shouting at the police outside. That don't make sense. That don't make sense. Y'all said them people was shooting at the police.
Speaker 3: Right. So now I.
Speaker 5: Got a problem with the Delaware Police Department. And I'm losing my mind on the Delaware Police Department because I believed you guys fourteen thousand dollars for four hours worth for work and y'all tried to pull a fast one saying somebody was outside shooting when they wasn't. So that was the issue I had with the police department in Delaware.
Speaker 3: You'll stand on that.
Speaker 5: They're the worst police department in the United States of America.
Speaker 3: I stand on that. Ship.
Speaker 1: What's issue in the fight game, it's being reported that Canelo and Terrence Crawford. Uh, it goes back and forth. It's Canelo and Jake Paul Is Canelo and uh and Budd. Yes, it's Budd and this So if this fights, let's just say for the sake of about the fight is gonna happen Canelo and Bud?
Speaker 2: Who you like Canelo? Why? Because Bud had to move up three classes? Yes?
Speaker 3: And and in the history of boxing.
Speaker 5: I've never seen anybody move up to classes and be successful.
Speaker 3: What Roy did I mean? But not in one jump, not in one.
Speaker 2: Leap right right?
Speaker 5: It was here here like heavyweight a few fights, okay, heavy weight, we're talking about he just fought one forty seven, one fight ago, and then you're gonna fight at one sixty eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because did he did he fight his last fight at fifty four?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Just one fight though, and so now you go from fifty four to sixty to sixty eight, right, and then he doesn't have a rehydration clause.
Speaker 2: So so Danel he thinks he can out box Canelo.
Speaker 5: I think I think he can box Canelo too. Until you get hit, Okay, you know what I mean. That's the thing. You gotta, you gotta, you gotta You're gonna go a whole fight without getting hit, and you fighting Canelo.
Speaker 2: Album rest you and Mike Tyson and friends? How did you? How did you meet Mike?
Speaker 5: I met Mike just uh, just out and about a few times. And we have a uh somebody that Champshire.
Speaker 3: Dem that we both know that.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, since you you are boxing Officionado, give me your four grade, your four goat boxers any division, any.
Speaker 5: Era, Muhammad Ali, Sugar, Ray Robinson, Floyd Mayweather, Many Pakiao, Minnie pack out is an eighth division division well from one.
Speaker 1: Those from he way from one from one, well from one, O six, one twelve all the way up to one fifty four.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's my goats.
Speaker 2: I like that. Give me your top four boxes currently.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Bud okay, Uh Canelo.
Speaker 3: In your way?
Speaker 2: Okay, I like him.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 3: You can put you sick in there. Well, you can put my nephew in.
Speaker 5: There, who's a four division weight champion, four time champion, two division weight champion. That means your Hall of Famer, cool boy, Steph Stephen Folden. But yeah you can throw women there too. Just just beat uh, just beat my guy.
Speaker 2: How did you become such a boxing fan?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, Philly your boxing city.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: You grow up a Philly you gotta learn how to rumble.
Speaker 2: Man, your ass whipped. That's problems.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, not cronking Phil. Yeah, that's Detroit. I believe Shoolers is in Philly.
Speaker 2: Is that where the phrase your fight out.
Speaker 3: Of Joe Fraser? Jim Okay, Yeah, he throwed out of Joe Fraser.
Speaker 1: So you got. You got to be able to bang. If you're gonna be, you gonna phi as a rapper, Drake.
Speaker 2: Kendred.
Speaker 1: If Drake would have just let it, just let it go, like, hey, bro, I'm done with the boom, let it go, would we have gotten to where we got with this beef, with this, with this, with this back and board.
Speaker 5: Well, at the end of the day, all the whole industry came in Drake at one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did Drake put so many on my own?
Speaker 5: Let me just tell you something anytime that'll just be for real.
Speaker 3: All of my fucks got money. Yes, this is what we talking about. Okay? What is it of? For the beef?
Speaker 5: And there was some bitches had to be about some bitches, you know, Drake man, Drake slaying them and spraying them and putting bitches all on the plane.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what else we got the beef about? Of?
Speaker 1: It's some holes, man, But you ain't got to come at me that hard. Just this, give me a little body blow.
Speaker 5: You gotta understand, man, I mean, you gotta sayd most beefs in America was started about a woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's just I mean, but just this is all time I mean, you go back and look at I hit them up with Tupac, no vassline. I mean, there have been some great this one up there, not Gilly. They're gonna be talking about this for a minute.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is pro is only a rapt battle. That's all it is. Jay Z lost the knives.
Speaker 2: That man won five Grammy is off that.
Speaker 3: But he wanted you thinking you think you're a bigger artist than Drake.
Speaker 5: No, so why does it matter you lost a rap battle. That's like Lebron James losing the NBA finals. You be cool next year, you'll be back, will be even with him. Even if you look at the streams now right, even when when five Grammys his streams, they still don't match drake streams.
Speaker 1: Yeah great, Jake just did a billion. A billion is the quickest to do a billion streams on this new thing.
Speaker 3: So at the end of the day, Ken, Drake's great, Drake's great.
Speaker 2: This is rat battle. Man ego got loved bruised though, Man, dang, you ain't have to do it like that.
Speaker 3: Let me just tell you something. That's that's all in Drake's mind.
Speaker 2: Did okay?
Speaker 5: You and Bruce my ego I got my own plane. I'm about to hop on my plane, hop my ego. I buy a new one a fee, but he takes thirty million. Go get me ago.
Speaker 3: We talking about Ego.
Speaker 5: Imagine if Jay z Ego was destroyed, he would have never been able to bounce back.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 5: This is a rat battle. Is nothing more than that. Okay, you got you got the best of me on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious. Took a shot at your gilly song.
Speaker 3: Oh what's your head? She was just at my my Airbnb yesterday to what she.
Speaker 2: Caught it corner that you were eating chicken and licking your fingers in the video. That's basically nothing.
Speaker 5: I can say a lot of things that I thought just it was corny.
Speaker 3: I love just knock on that.
Speaker 5: I think Jess is hilarious. You got grandkids now, yes, three of them.
Speaker 2: What's it like being a pop off?
Speaker 3: It's the best thing in the world. Man.
Speaker 5: That shit warmed my heart. Man, but it warmed you want to know what's so crazy? And this shit sounds funny. It warms my heart even more than my own kids when they were younger.
Speaker 1: You'll let your grandkids get away with stuff. You never let your kids get away with it.
Speaker 5: And when I was younger, I was more in the mix. I was more trying to chase my dreams.
Speaker 3: I was more.
Speaker 5: Now I'm just like I'm kicking it with my grandkids. Like you know, I never really had that opportunity with my kids when they were younger, because I had goals and shit and accomplishments that I was trying to achieve. Right now, I'm not really you ain't chasing it like I'm not chasing it like that. And with my grandkids, it's just the best time ever. Man, It's just it's the best shit ever.
Speaker 2: You lost your son. Yes, what do you want your son's cheese memory to be? Uh?
Speaker 3: More than than than his memory?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: I want the youth to understand how important life is and how fast your life could be taken from you.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: As far as his memories, I'm always keeping his name alive because that's my son, and I feel as though he should have been burying me and not be burying him.
Speaker 3: But it's more a lesson to the youth of tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Wayne Promise, So you got to understand that that dumb shit you out here doing and.
Speaker 3: You intertwined with.
Speaker 5: You can lose your life at any moment, and you use losing your life don't only affect you and that your parents and affect you, gotta it affect all the people that really love you and care about you. Because a lot of times these youths, they these youngest, they don't respect life because they ain't got a chance to live life yet.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I was struggle.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not never gonna sugarcoat ship. I was struggling with my son trying to get them out the streets, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I'm not gonna sugar coat none of that ship. I wish.
Speaker 5: We didn't even have the best relationship when he passed because he wanted to be a street and I didn't. I didn't believe in that shit. I didn't subscribe to that ship. So I'm so my message is for the youth is that that go.
Speaker 3: Ahead and do something that's beneficial to you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: The streets ain't beneficial to you. The streets don't love nobody. If you can show me the drug dealer with the big house on the hill, I congratulate you. If you could show me ten successful drug dealers you could tell me ten Street, I'm gonna show you not that's gonna tell So all of this shit is a myth. That's what I want them to know. And it ain't even about cheese no more. Is about saving some other lives that think this shit is more than what it is.
Speaker 3: I can't do nothing for cheese.
Speaker 5: Cheese is gone, so all I can do is the things that I believe in islamically buying a wishing well over here, getting the well over here, doing something for somebody that's less fortunate, because I believe that that helps my son in Jenna. But other than that, it ain't about cheese no more. Cheese ain't here. It's about me saving somebody else's life and letting them know that you can die out here. Somebody will blow your brains out playing out here and thinking this shit is not serious when it is. So what do you want to do? Do you want to live life? You want to be here for your parents, or you want to subscribe to this fake street shit and get the melon knocked that, get the seeds knocked out your watermelon, Because that's all that's gonna happen, because it ain't no successful drug dealers out here. It's not no successful criminals out here. No, they die and they go to jail. So if you want to be in jail for the rest of your life, that's cool. If you want to get the seeds knocked out your melon, that's cool. But I'm here to tell you that's what's gonna happen. That ain't even about Cheese no more.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation with Wallow, and Wallow was the one that broke the news to you that your son had passed.
Speaker 2: You remember that conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it wasn't even a conversation.
Speaker 5: It was we was in the hospital and Wallow broke down and walked out of the hospital. Did you know something then? Absolutely? Absolutely, one hundred percent. I knew something, So he said, Okay, Wallow, what's up?
Speaker 3: I already knew.
Speaker 5: So when I followed them out, already knew what it was because I already knew who was coming from.
Speaker 3: It was coming from Skip.
Speaker 5: Skip is a police officer in the Philadelphia Police Department, So I already knew where it was coming from.
Speaker 1: How did your son get involved? How did Cheese get involved in that life? Because at this point in time, Gilly, you had you made a name for yourself.
Speaker 3: You got braid.
Speaker 5: Well, you gotta understand, and I can only tell the truth. Being a follower mean a simple being a follower wanting to subscribe to some shit that's not really you. And that's most of the kids out here, most of the kids in the suburbs subscribe to shit that it's not even really them. And then they got to prove themselves. Well, I don't believe you grew up in the suburbs. I don't believe tough. So what you're gonna do. You're gonna prove yourself. And then a lot of them end up trying to prove themselves. Then a lot of them end up in a sad situation. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like.
Speaker 5: Now, I can't say that my kid, my son was just a totally suburb He hung out in North Philly, he hung out in the ghettos, he grew he had family down there.
Speaker 3: So but what he was trying to be wasn't him.
Speaker 1: He chose a life that he didn't have to be. Absolutely. Absolutely you, on the other hand, you grew up in that. That's all you love that was around Absolutely your mom had you out in the burbs. Probably like you said, when you went to college, it exposed you to something else.
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely. So you know a lot of times the kids in the ghetto they subscribe to something, but because of an image, they don't want to be looked at as pussy. The kids oh he turkey, Oh, they don't want to be looked at as a certain way. So that a drama that's not even into that life to do some shit that he had no business doing because he don't want to be perceived as a certain way.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that you had to hear the comments about the Illuminati because you got money now, and normally when black people get money, you had to do the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: You had to sell your soul.
Speaker 1: So you had to sacrifice your son, right in order to stay in good graces and keep this people coming.
Speaker 5: Now now that we know one of the kids that was responsible for murdering my son, right, so I guess the Illuminati came to a sixteen year old kid that's in high school and said, uh, yeah, we need you to kill Gilly's son for Illuminati purposes.
Speaker 3: See see how idiotic this shit sounds.
Speaker 5: That as a black man, you can't just work hard, no, and put the work in every day, and blessings come from that that you got to come from somewhere else.
Speaker 3: So I don't pay that shit, no mine.
Speaker 1: Do you have you Have you met the kid? Have you talked to the kid that took your son's life?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I never. I never met him. I never.
Speaker 5: The only reason why I know is because the police called me and told me once he was murdered. Once he got because the kid had just got shot seventeen times. He was walking with his mom. Oh and he got murdered. And then the police notified me and let me know that he was one of the kids that was pretty much about to get locked up for the murder, but he got murdered first. So and then you know, when you do something in the streets, the streets know. So you know, they all instagram and they talk and and you know, apparently this kid name was the Joker, and you know that's what he did. So you know, but he had to deal with God. You know, That's how I look at it.
Speaker 1: And then Charleston White says something disrespect when derogatory towards your son, but he later apologized.
Speaker 2: Did you accept this apology? Do you talk to Charleston?
Speaker 3: No? But you know you can't.
Speaker 5: I can't respect niggas like that because what I know you for?
Speaker 3: When I asked you, what do you know him for? Think about it. You don't even know you know him from disrespecting niggas.
Speaker 5: That's known, right. Think about that. You ain't putting the work in out here. He ain't did nothing. You got on the internet at forty some years old, the nigga that had nothing going on and disrespected niggas that put work. It can't respond to him like that. Me and you ain't on the same level. Think about that. I can't respond to what that called pos online.
Speaker 3: Wow. Think about that.
Speaker 5: I can't respond to nobody that tell you come, come, come through this.
Speaker 3: You got a gun, come nigga us get it. We can get into it. But then you call it po online.
Speaker 5: Man, It's pretty obviously me and you ain't the same type of So I let do they talking, man?
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 5: I don't worry about that shit. Man, we talk about that. I don't even know what I.
Speaker 3: Knew you for. You ain't did nothing.
Speaker 2: Wow. Feel what I'm saying I do.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I know you for other than talking shit about that's known.
Speaker 3: That's actually doing that's actually doing something. What we talking about?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You mentioned earlier interviews that you had gotten shot. I think you got shot in the rest, stomach, in the foot. Yeah, how did that happen?
Speaker 3: Pulled the gun out?
Speaker 2: He got to drop on, you got to drop on. You didn't run? How about your gun?
Speaker 5: While I'm still in I told you Wala would have been dead. We would have been in so hot.
Speaker 6: How do you see you?
Speaker 2: Slow?
Speaker 3: Mother? Father?
Speaker 2: I got busy.
Speaker 1: How do we get gun violence out of our community? Is it possible? Giving it's never possible?
Speaker 2: Can we can we reduce it?
Speaker 3: Yes, we can reduce it.
Speaker 5: Okay, some laws gotta change, especially in Philadelphia. See his laws all different ways. See in Philadelphia you come home for gun cases. Motherfuckers beat guncases every day.
Speaker 3: You know why. In New York, don'kay guns like that?
Speaker 2: Oh you're going away for a minute.
Speaker 3: They lacked plexical birds, you're going away for a minute. Birds one of them to Super Bowl. They said we don't give them.
Speaker 5: He had a gun in the club, take top Yeah, and he shot himself. Lil Wayne, Yeah, come on, nigga, yeah, the gun come on. So in New York, don't really carry guns unless they're going to go do some shit, right you feel what I'm saying. Philly, everybody carry guns? Yeah, everybody because these big gun cases every day.
Speaker 3: Oh this mess, this mess, this mess, this smith.
Speaker 5: So until you change the laws, it ain't gonna be really no gunn then think about it.
Speaker 3: In Atlanta, you just a lot anybody could carry.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yes, it's open carry state. I mean the South is everything is open.
Speaker 3: That shit's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's the wild, wild West.
Speaker 1: I just read I saw about the seventeen year old basketball player straight a student.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: Get there?
Speaker 1: Used to be like the athletes, they got protected, right, nobody touched them.
Speaker 2: Hey he could not.
Speaker 1: He gonna be what you know, gonna be talking about the block he from the block he got out.
Speaker 2: They protected those guys. What happened?
Speaker 3: That's who killed my son.
Speaker 5: The seventeen Yeah, the seventeen year old basketball player that just got shot seventeen times. Yes, that's who killed my son. Really, Yes, what was that about?
Speaker 3: Well, it wasn't for my son.
Speaker 2: Your son happened to be there, yes.
Speaker 5: Oh, them blocks his beef and they going through it. My son just so happened to pull up out there five minutes they come to shoot the block up. My son's not from that block. He don't you feel what I'm saying. He just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Speaker 2: What that.
Speaker 3: That's how deep.
Speaker 2: It is, bro.
Speaker 1: He has the potential to get out right, and he lived in that life.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, but see, you don't understand. He got videos out where he got a joker mass on, a bunch of guns in his hand. He So these kids is influenced by all the wrong things. To ship that don't matter, you know what I mean to ship that Once upon a time when I was growing up in the ghetto.
Speaker 3: I was influenced by.
Speaker 5: And then when you when you when you when you experience things, when you go places, when a vacation that you.
Speaker 3: Is not going through a toll booth.
Speaker 5: See you gotta understand you from Philly right now, Go to Atlantic City and you call them and they say they out of town. You know, i'm ot I hit you, nigga. You forty five minutes away, nigga?
Speaker 3: What you talking about? That's how poor the city is.
Speaker 2: Right, Go to.
Speaker 5: Atlantic City and to tell you, you know, i'm ot I call you when I get back you thirty nine minutes away in a car.
Speaker 3: Then you told me you ot So.
Speaker 5: You gotta understand that's what we grew up in. These kids don't know no better. They these kids actually think that you can't make it as a rapper unless you killed somebody, unless you did something out here in these streets.
Speaker 3: This is the mindset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why why why is the rap? Why is that glamorized? Why is going to jail? Or I put that iron out, putt that stick on something? Why is that glamorized?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I told you when I was young, we glamorized the person that was getting money to hustler. That's why rap names was like gotty rap games. It was always somebody that was getting some money. Now, it don't be about no money or nothing. They'll kill you about an Instagram post. You're saying you was gonna slide. You ain't slide yet right.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Slid?
Speaker 3: Oh? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: So it don't make no sense and no, there's no answer for it.
Speaker 3: It's just like it's just flat out plain stupid.
Speaker 2: Have you ever thought about leaving Philly?
Speaker 3: Oh? I live in Jersey, so you know what I mean. I'm somewhat racist. What that doing by my house? Bro? Come on, you ain't never seen any my house byself. It is about my house.
Speaker 1: You provided four million dollars in grants for black owned businesses and social service, So yes, you feel like that it's your responsibility, yes, to give back.
Speaker 5: Yes, you gotta understand it's people out here that got businesses and they worked their way up.
Speaker 3: Nobody ever gave them nothing in their life.
Speaker 5: I had an opportunity to bless a bunch of businesses, a bunch of people. But that's doing it right because you just didn't have to be a business. You had to be a business that struggled throwing the COVID. You had to be somebody that paid they taxes. You had to be a real business. And for the minorities that were real business, it was a pleasure to run up on them and give them a hundred thousand, fifty thousand, twenty five thousand, two hundred thousand, whatever it was, it was an honor.
Speaker 1: I think as a father, I think a lot of times as a parent, we want our kids to We don't encourage our kids to follow in our footsteps, but hey, if they do. So Ay had a son if you to follow in my footsteps, I didn't encourage that. Okay, fine, cool to have a daughter following your footstep. What's that been like?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: You know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful because she's getting responses that she she's looking for.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what I mean? If they following your footsteps, they ain't shit. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Your son, your son playing tight end at Common State two catches in four years.
Speaker 3: He's like, I love a little Shannon shit and a lot of times.
Speaker 1: But that's that's the hard part, is that when your dad is successful, and that's what BRONI is up against, right, well, he ain'ted.
Speaker 3: Us with Mike up against little George.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but who who thought that? Okay, God gonna give you. God's gonna make your son Lebron, gonna make Lebron James. You're gonna make Michael Jordan. And you know what, by the way, I think your son should be just as good as y'all too.
Speaker 5: Look, this don't happen, come on, brother, I mean, but I'm like they think of Mike's situation. He ah here selling more sneaks. The niggas playing now with some running around here yes, and.
Speaker 2: Michael Geordan they played basketball in twenty.
Speaker 5: Years, selling more sneaks than anybody. And your boy, you're like least the coke in the house, nigga.
Speaker 3: Yes, damn. You can't even wait till you get to the Criston.
Speaker 2: Get busy.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, But when you hear I don't know if you heard this, but if you were to hear somebody say something negative about your daughter, howld make you feel?
Speaker 5: I mean, at the end of the day, I'm in the media, so I know how I go. I understand that, like you just talked about somebody who talked about my my son had passed away. That shit don't even make me feel no type of way because I'm like, you didn't know me, You didn't know my son.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 5: For for media or whatever, it's never gonna be all sunshine, And in the basis of a true character and a person is what you do when shit is most difficult. It's not what you do when the sun is shining and everybody happy when the sun is shining.
Speaker 3: What did you do when shit was most difficult?
Speaker 5: Did you crack like an egg thrown off the project roof, or did you say Okay, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: This is what it is. Now let me attack this ship head on. That's all I'm worrying about because we don't the way I'm designed. You got me and you.
Speaker 5: We don't give about what people say that have no control over what we're doing. I post shit on my Instagram for people to talk shit. I don't give up. This is entertainment. Are you entertained?
Speaker 3: That's all I care.
Speaker 5: Right If you're not, I ain't doing my job and I'm not allowed to keep these tens of millions of dollars coming in because that's all that matter to me is that my grandkids they ain't gonna have the same issues that I had. Other than that, maybe everything ain't. Don't worry my daughter, truly know, do I give about what anybody think about me.
Speaker 3: I'm forty eight years old.
Speaker 5: I showed up to a goddamn football game in a full uniform. Think about that, five pads, knee pads, hand warmers, the quarterback play sheet, helmet. I didn't even have real shoulder pads. I had god damn lacrosse. Show the pads on some of my shito lobside. Think to the point when the players see me.
Speaker 3: They like this grace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am nigger.
Speaker 3: I want that super bow.
Speaker 1: But and this is what I told tym coach Fryan, I say, bro, I don't believe the people are hating on your kids. They're hating you exactly. This is the opportunity so they might not. This is about you getting about her, you right, because we want to be protective of our kids.
Speaker 2: I ain't got nothing to guess her. I got everything here. You don't.
Speaker 5: Absolutely just like that. Uh, just like Shiloh. Yeah, right, he go to the Shrine game. Right, you didn't see nothing about any other player come out of the Shrine game.
Speaker 3: Shalloh is struggling.
Speaker 1: And coverage because what you ain't never heard nobody say his daddy.
Speaker 2: Struggling to coverage.
Speaker 5: Right, He's so at the end of the day, what I do, I d m them that go be great what they talking about and.
Speaker 3: Then the game come up.
Speaker 5: And then when the actual game come y'all have no nothing negative to say, excep if we mean please.
Speaker 3: So that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Man, Well, without further ado, I'm honored to have your daughter perform right here on clubs.
Speaker 2: Man. That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 2: That's welcome.
Speaker 3: I gotta I gotta drink some of this smooth ship to.
Speaker 1: That you're the one to be second. Come on coming to the stage right now. The thing an unreleased plastic cup. Let me say that my baby New York e late?
Speaker 5: What top of tummy?
Speaker 4: Old baby Jack? You tap chump baby? We're both by.
Speaker 8: A horn, So conversations don't magnosics.
Speaker 4: Take a couple ins. Don't backing fink out with you?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 7: Alice is sweet?
Speaker 4: You're heading for the fool shut. I need that ship too. We both be jump into conclusions. Are we ready for the truth? I thought they want to get quiet. I wish your good chess food.
Speaker 7: O mind, it's half of us opening off. Open up on the cold baby?
Speaker 3: What top dog on? Baby Jack?
Speaker 4: Ain't jump chump baby.
Speaker 8: We're both matter, so the conversations don't make no sense. Take a couple heads, sen I'm back and fink out with you.
Speaker 3: Who as his fee?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 3: You out?
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna do flag.
Speaker 8: I get to pick up and loose my garment, says say lovey on me.
Speaker 4: I know I came with If you gonna waste my Johney mo again, I guess they I'm just your head, and I said I can better of it. You let to say that. I'm pretty madic you say you're right out that you have it. Say it again that you have it well the boy like you never have it? Hod on me s it's end of abbit. You had to go get it back that I don't come. I'm off the Donmus home.
Speaker 7: Fastidated explodation, classic col Baby what.
Speaker 4: Tup of Tommy?
Speaker 7: Own?
Speaker 4: Baby? Jack at your temper? Chup, baby, We're both batter one.
Speaker 8: So conversations don't magnosics.
Speaker 4: Take a couple int' bag and forking with you.
Speaker 7: Who adee.
Speaker 1: That's New York La singing her unreleased song Plastic Cup.
Speaker 2: Let's give it up LUs. Appreciate you brother, I love you.
Speaker 9: All my life, running all my life. Sacrifice that's to pay the price. Wanta slice got the brothers? Why all my life?
Speaker 4: I've been grinding all my life, all my life, grunning all.
Speaker 9: My life, sacrifice that's to pay the price and want to slice the brother all my life.
Speaker 2: I've been grinding all my life.
Speaker 6: H at