Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg.
Speaker 3: Data, it's got to look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that with Bloomberg Market's correspondent Normal Linda Nor.
Speaker 1: What are you looking at? Well, let's kick things off with Coinbase.
Speaker 4: We're looking at shares of Coinbase lower earlier, down as much as more than three percent, but they are pairing in at the climb pretty substantially, just below flat right now as we speak. This is Tacker COI in but we are seeing that JP Morgan did cut its price target on the stock by twenty seven percent.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: The company's actually citing crypto volumes. We know that we've been seeing a bit of volatility, if you'll call it that, in the market last week.
Speaker 1: But I'm looking at bitcoin right now. Where is it.
Speaker 4: We're seeing it hanging around six sixty eight thousand roughly right now, so still looking down on the day, down about one point nine percent in trading.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Next up, looking at shares of Spotify in the green. This stock is really auditory today for its best day since twenty eighteen. We're seeing shares soaring as much as nineteen percent, and this is after the company reported that it's paid premium subscriptions has increased by ten percent. So the company is actually pointing toward its wrapped campaign, which I'm sure all of you remember. At the end of the year, that's when Spotify releases what your top songs have been for the year, and they're saying that they feel as of that campaign, as well as a launch of an enhanced free tier, has really helped uspur growth.
Speaker 1: Do you guys do the rats campaign?
Speaker 3: First of all, let's just start basics. I am not a Spotify subscriber. Okay, are you those Spotify?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 3: John So two and two?
Speaker 1: I have to thank you for that?
Speaker 3: All right? So no, I'm not a but so.
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 1: Pandora? What's terrestrial radio? Interrestial radio? Serious?
Speaker 3: XM oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, I do Pandora, but I don't pay for it. I have to listen to all their stupid commercials. And when you do, like listen to one of their channels, it's the same songs over and over.
Speaker 2: Does ers XM two Like I like to listen to the eighties channel or the nineties channel.
Speaker 1: It's the same songs over and over again. I'm a little bit earlier, just when it gets the vibe.
Speaker 3: B it give us one more here.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take a look at Data Dog.
Speaker 4: We're seeing shares up as much as seventeen percent on the day. This is ticker dd OG. This stock is hitting its best days since November, and this is after its first fourth quarter results beat expectations. Though some analysts are calling out and they think that the outlook looks a tad bit conservative conservative, but overall they say that this stock has really gotten caught up in the broad based selloff of software names. It's still down more than forty percent since his November peak, but on the day, essentially this tree is really digesting that fourth quarter results speed.
Speaker 1: That's really pushing this stock along.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app,