Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty I'm strong and Jetty and he arm Strong and Jetty.
Speaker 2: New protests in the Twin Cities after the second iisenvol shooting in Minneapolis in the week, and now President Trump is threatening to send in military troops.
Speaker 1: Overnight, an ICE.
Speaker 2: Agent shot and wounded Venezuelan national Julio s Sad Sosa Silis. Homeland Security officials say Salise fled to a nearby home during a targeted traffic stop, and during the struggle, two men came out of the home and attacked the agent with a shovel and a broom handle. All three men are now in custody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all three men are illegals with criminal records. Is the reporting from dhs uh to present this as everybody's doing yet another shooting there? I mean, there's such apples and oranges situations.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's again. I would like to be so incredibly dishonest.
Speaker 3: I want everybody on the record in Minneapolis, are you okay with not arresting people here are legally with criminal records?
Speaker 1: You don't want them arrested.
Speaker 3: You just want them to live in your community, right, nobody wants that, They just pretend. And again, the dedicated Marxists want to overload the system, they want to break it.
Speaker 1: It's the soft headed.
Speaker 4: Suburban white people who buy the Marxist lies who are the problem, the useful idiots. You know.
Speaker 1: The other part of the narrative that just occurred to me that the.
Speaker 4: Left always they act as if everybody's got a criminal record. I mean, it's nothing, there's nothing notable about it. How many of you folks have criminal records? Some of you do, You've made mistakes, you had a wild period in your life, whatever, not nobody, but a hell of a lot of us have lived in this country for many decades. Like zero criminal record, it's notable. If somebody has an actual criminal record.
Speaker 3: Well, and the federal law is they shouldn't be here just period, and then with a criminal record, definitely not.
Speaker 1: They're a priority for deportation. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, And so you want the laws to be different, Okay, so don't enforce the federal law, to which I always say, what other federal laws should be not enforced? Do I get to choose some there's a bunch of gun laws. I'd like to not enforce all kinds of tax laws. I'd like to not enforce sodomy laws.
Speaker 1: Goes without saying.
Speaker 3: And if people can handle an end as opposed to a butt or or or something, and you know, we have to hold our law enforcement to certain standards and all that sort of stuff, and certainly they can go too far and all those things can happen. But are you just come flat out coming out on the side of no, no, no, no. People here illegally with criminal records should get this. Oh and if you beat down a police officer, you should just get to beat them to death and go back in your house.
Speaker 4: Is that your stance because you don't like Trump and you think Ice is overreaching?
Speaker 1: Okay, may Or.
Speaker 3: Fry is getting a lot of attention. He said a couple of things a yesterday that were interesting the mayor of Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Imagine if that city or that town was suddenly invaded by thousands of federal agents that do not share the values that you hold. Dear, imagine if your daily routines were disrupted, the local cafe that you eat at was shut down because they're scared that their own family might get torn apart. Imagine if schools shut down and suddenly parents got to figure out what to do for daycare.
Speaker 3: Did you think this threw this little screed, I feel like you want that one back.
Speaker 4: That was throwing a flag. That was too perfect, Jack, I'll give you the honest It was almost.
Speaker 1: Like I rote it.
Speaker 3: Imagine your town being in by people who don't share your values, culture and where you're laying thousands and thousands of illegals. Imagine your schools being disrupted. Yeah, they have like a third of the people in the classroom in some cities don't speak English and the teachers don't know how to do with it. Your hospitals, yeah, they can't function because you got all these illegals here who don't have health insurance. And yeah, you just spelled out why people hate illegal immigrations so much.
Speaker 1: That was too much. It was too much.
Speaker 3: Your cafe, Yeah, the restaurant I used to like is now a food that that's different than mine, which is not a crime.
Speaker 1: But or closed because of the crime. Crime. But I liked it the way it was before.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's that's really quite amazing. And this one, so this one's got a visual to it, which I haven't seen.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah I have, and it's delicious.
Speaker 4: Why do let's play it once and then we'll oh, this is a longer version of it. Oh, go ahead and play at Michael.
Speaker 5: And we're in a position right now where we have residents that are asking the very limited number of police officers that we have to fight ICE agents on the street to stand by their neighbors. We cannot be at a place right now in America where we have two governmental entities that are literally fighting one another.
Speaker 1: That's true, Oh, that's absolutely true.
Speaker 4: So the visual is that when sixteen year old Mayor of Minneapolis, Jacob Prime, guessing at his age based on his capacity for logic and his emotionalism with.
Speaker 3: The perfect cow harlick, that he puts just the right product into get just right in front of his fairhead and kind of tussle haired exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, American boyish appearance matters to sixteen year old boys anyway. So as he is describing we have many residents asking the police to fight ICE. The police chief is behind him, and when he says that, the chief's eyebrows go up in an absolutely unmistakable wait, what the.
Speaker 1: F did you just say it's madness.
Speaker 3: I was talking this morning about how I feel like we've lost the thread, and certainly the media coverage has and I wish we could get to a place of perfectly fine with looking at every interaction with Ice, whether or not that was appropriate. Did they make American American citizens do things that American citizens normally don't like to have to do at the point of law enforcement. Sure, Like I'm walking down the street and I got to show you my idea why I live here.
Speaker 1: I've always lived here at Bay Tax leave me alone.
Speaker 3: Or you know, And that actually put me on the ground because I don't know my driver's license to me.
Speaker 1: But I'm willing to look at that.
Speaker 3: But have we lost the thread of we have something called immigrations and you know, custom and whatever it is enforcement.
Speaker 1: We have laws around immigration.
Speaker 3: We have people who are illegally, we have people who are legally of committed crimes. All that stuff's gonna happen unless you're going to change the laws. Yeah, presented my point is it being presented in the news. Is this whole thing is awful, every bit of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Why I agree with you on this is like three topics or segments in a row in which we have laid out elegantly, in my opinion, the simple inescapable logical reality. Well, the people on the left reject simple logical reality, which is why I was making fun of Jacob Fry and his emotionalism. They see it through the lens of emotion and feeling, and all they know is this makes me feel bad. And you explain why, Yeah, okay, I get that.
Speaker 1: But this is true.
Speaker 4: This is true, this is true, and so really your recourse is this, and they respond with, well, all I know is it makes me feel bad, and you've gotten nowhere. Your logic is wasted. Where does that leave us as a society. I think the difference is, and this this is probably under discussed. For most of the history of our country, the trade of journalism was a working class shoe leather. You start at the bottom, lost pets, police, blotterer, and you work your way up to reporting on the council meeting. And then if you show yourself to be really, really good, after you've taken in all sorts of life experience, You've seen crime, you've seen criminals, you've been in jails, you've talked to the cops, you've been to the council meetings. You've been to the poor neighborhoods where the people get the benefits. You have an enormous amount of life experience. You are promoted to the heights, You become a columnist and national writer, you cover the White House, that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Now, you come.
Speaker 4: Out of these elite far left journalism schools as a twenty three year old, rich white kid, and you start telling the world how the world ought to be and describing the world as you see it as a barely out of your adolescence coddled kid. And those are our journalists, and that has that is a lens that has distorted so many people's view of America. And we're now far enough into that little experiment. We're seeing it on the streets in Minneapolis, for instance. People just are not tethered to reality.
Speaker 3: So an incident occurred the other day that we haven't talked about yet.
Speaker 1: Here's the outline of it.
Speaker 4: Somebody transcra oh go ahead, sorry, I didn't know where we're starting service. Somebody needs to transcribe that and offer that to some publication. I'm too lazy to type up, but that was a pretty decent editorial if I do say so, If anybody has the time.
Speaker 1: Jem back to you. That's funny. Yeah, we haven't touched on this story.
Speaker 6: The FBI now offering a hundred thousand dollars reward for info leading to the recovery of stolen government property after hundreds protested where a Venezuelan migrant was shot by an ICE officer who had been attacked.
Speaker 1: Now Attorney General.
Speaker 6: Pam Bondy says that a known Latin Kings that gained member was arrested after he allegedly was one of those people who stole FBI weaponry and documents during that incident.
Speaker 3: Weaponry and documents. So we got this text. You guys going to talk about the protesters pulling out the safe in the back of an ICE vehicle. Yeah, they attacked and overwhelmed an ICE vehicle, got the safe out of it, broke it open, getting guns inside along with a whole bunch of documents.
Speaker 4: That's an actual insurrection, by the way. Yeah, and it's a gang, the Latin Kings. Well, and I would like to ask putting aside the crime and then let's get right back to it.
Speaker 1: But I would like to ask those protesters.
Speaker 4: Are you against violent, criminal illegal immigrants being arrested.
Speaker 1: But again, that's simple logic.
Speaker 3: There known gangs that exist in the United States with.
Speaker 4: Illegals, and I already have a criminal record that victimize both citizens and immigrants. You're against the arrest of those people. Tell me more, well, Trump is a fascist. Again, you can't get anywhere with these people.
Speaker 3: Wow, they were able to get control of an ice vehicle. I mean, you're the protesters are winning that battle. If they actually are able to get to a vehicle, break into it, and then break you up in the safe I don't know how long that would take, but and then get guns and documents. Wow, that is quite the story. I feel like that's being underreported, maybe because there's kind of hard to fit that in with anything.
Speaker 1: That you know you're cheering for, right right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a criminal gang from Venezuela is now got FBI guns and documents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had.
Speaker 4: The underreporting of that gets right back to my premise. That is outrageous and the just the fact of the case is troubling. I find myself wondering, are we have we has the madness peaked in Minneapolis?
Speaker 1: I sure are?
Speaker 4: Are the mayor Fry the aforementioned sixteen year old boy, and Stephen Miller, the White House advisor, who look, and I'm in favor of a lot of stuff Trump does, including to some extent the immigration crackdown, you know, mostly, but Miller wants a crisis.
Speaker 1: He wants to impose martial law. He's of that sort, and I don't want that at all.
Speaker 4: So will those sides who are pouring gasoline on the situation prevail or will cooler heads?
Speaker 3: So the Christina Christino is it Christie or Christy Christie currently says that US citizens may have to show their identification to verify that they belong here, and some former Obama aide said that is a police state. I'm I'm all for discussing that sort of stuff, but still, you got to come down to it at the very end of the day. Are we all on board here that illegals with criminal records, especially in criminal gangs, should go ahead and be apprehended and.
Speaker 1: Kicked out of the country? Are all right?
Speaker 4: Why don't we just go through these questions one by one. I think that would be productive. And by the way, Michael, do you hear what they're calling Christy nome Well? Heist Ice Barbie, that's pretty good. It's pretty good. Yeah, that's pretty good as as shots go, it's pretty good. One.
Speaker 3: AI's making a psychotic among other things.
Speaker 1: On the way stay here.
Speaker 3: Just came across a great story we'll get to later in the hour of how recycling programs are so often just bunk, they're just.
Speaker 1: A complete charade.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's funny, it is it is it really, it's funny and troubling at the same time. But more on that later. If you're putting your plastics in the blue bind like you're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Two stories very quickly, one of significance, one not really. Uh.
Speaker 4: The numbers are in for Obamacare's annual open enrollment and the number of people who could not sign up because of the expiration of those additional COVID benefits. Remember the Republicans were going to rip healthcare out of the hands of dying grandmothers and their their grand babies, and there was going to be a drop of seven and a half million people.
Speaker 1: Well, the drop was less than a fifth of what was predicted. Then A wow, that hasn't gotten much attention.
Speaker 4: No, that's funny, isn't it? How weird? Anyway? And they also point out in the journal that the.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all the media exaggerated and fivefold the damage just was going to do.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and even the CBO was way the hell off. They weren't as far off as like the Democrats were. And they point out that one reason forecast may have missed the mark is that they overlooked the most the fact that most enrollees still won't I have to pay all that much for the plans. If you are at one hundred and fifty percent of the poverty line, you're gonna pay fourteen dollars a week. Okay, so it's not near the amount of money, and it's a fift as many people.
Speaker 1: Other than that, pretty good discussion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this one is apropos of nothing, but kind of hilarious. You know Larry Ellison, the Oracle, co founder, zillionaire, blah blah blah. Well, he's one of those guys who likes to have a super giant yacht, and he's got a brand new German yacht.
Speaker 1: Looks really sexy if you like boats.
Speaker 4: But he decided that it would be cool to name it after the Japanese Shinto goddess of creation and death. I'm not gonna have a goddess a death name for my boat. Just seems like a bad omen, but he thought that would be really interesting, and so he named it is Anami, which is the goddess's name, until he literally saw the name reflected and he realized it spells perfectly backwards. I'm a Nazi, And apparently he didn't want a boat named backward.
Speaker 1: I'm a Nazi.
Speaker 3: I must not be materialistic enough. I look at stuff like that, and I think that boat would be fun for a couple hours.
Speaker 1: And that that's about all he would get out of me. Yeah, wepe, do he do? Well? You don't like boating?
Speaker 3: But do I mean, now, give me any example of something super gazillionaires I have? And I think you know, the compound house with the what what all right whatever?
Speaker 1: If you enjoy it, you enjoy it.
Speaker 4: I guess well, teach, though, I think you know what you're missing is you have so much money that if you would enjoy this yacht once a month, you got so much money, you might as well.
Speaker 3: You got it there available for you a couple of times this summer.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, anyway, a nice looking yacht. Anyway, he's got he's got extensive ties to Israel, by the way, and he has warm feelings to the nation of Israel, so he especially wasn't interested in the Nazi moniker. So AI is making a psychotic huh. Han't gotten me yet, but working on it.
Speaker 3: If you're of normal brain, you're okay. But if you lean towards psychosis, AI is making it much worse. It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Oscar winning actor Matthew McConaughey taking a stand against anyone planning to use AI to recreate his image, likeness, and voice without his permission.
Speaker 2: Ah right, alright, alright.
Speaker 7: The Hollywood star trademarking himself and his iconic catchphrase in the nineteen ninety three cult classic Dazed and Confused. Seven other trademarks also secured, the actor, telling the Wall Street Journal, I want to know that when my voice or likeness is ever used, it's because I approved and signed off on it.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, I can see how that you could you can enforce that somebody making money off of you and you're saying or whatever, But people just voice, but people just doing it for you know. I make a Matthew Konahey video to send to Joe because it's funny.
Speaker 1: There's nothing you can do about that. No, you're not, no, really.
Speaker 3: Well, or just you know, just one going around the internet where you have him saying something ridiculous and millions of people who have seen it, as long as not a particular person's profiting from. I don't know how you'd stop it. Yeah, you probably wouldn't have to.
Speaker 4: You know, you're getting into copyright law and fair use and that sort of stuff. There are examples of when you would and when you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the whole AI thing is bananas, as we all know, and we have no idea where it's going in all these different sort of stuff. That's speaking of bananas. Banana is kind of a term for crazy. We throw around terms like crazy and psychotic and psychosis and stuff regularly. We all do, without necessarily meaning the diction, different dictionary definition.
Speaker 1: Or medical definition of these things. Right, Oh, you're crazy.
Speaker 3: If you say to some of you're crazy, you're psychotic, you don't mean they're having a psychotic episode and probably should be in the care of a physician.
Speaker 4: Right, it's a whimsical way to say you're disconnected with reality.
Speaker 3: Well, right, that's what psychosis is. Psychosis involves a loss of contact with shared reality. That's the definition. So what's shared reality? That's what most of us believe, is that what that means? Yeah, yeah, well most of humanity thinks is happening, and you think of something is happening completely different.
Speaker 1: You're into psychosis. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I always heard it described as neurosis. A term they used to use is when you misinterpret reality. Psychosis is when you can't even perceive it.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm just trying to think of some people I know are pretty down the whole conspirat conspiracy theory world. Are you into psychosis? If you're the I don't know what percent of the population buys into some of these things, whether it's chemtrails or cannas, owns or whatever.
Speaker 1: Are you into psychosis there? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, interesting question. You get far enough down the line, you gotta be close.
Speaker 3: Anyway, A certain number of people have this situation, and it's always been tough to deal with the delusions of psychosis. I'm reading from this studyfines dot org, which has got a new paper out about AI psychosis being a particular thing. The delusions of psychosis often draw on cultural, material, religion, technology, or political power structures to make sense of internal experiences. So you got kind of a psychosis thing going, and you grab onto a chemtrail theory or the Rothchild family running the world or whatever it is to make sense of your world. Yeah, why am I hearing voices?
Speaker 4: It's because the government has put a tag in my underwear that they broadcast to me through anyway.
Speaker 3: AI psy psychosis is not yet a formal psychiatric diagnosis.
Speaker 1: It's not in the DSM, but it may be soon.
Speaker 3: It's an emerging shorthand used by clinicians and researchers to describe psychotic symptoms that are shaped, intensified, or structured around interactions with AI systems and.
Speaker 1: What it says here.
Speaker 3: And I believe it's almost certainly true that people who who have that tendency are really susceptible to these AI chat bots and starting to interact with them like they're like they're people. Yeah, if you've done any interacting with the chatbot, it is difficult to not refer to it as a hammer or.
Speaker 1: Her, or even if you don't refer to it, to think of it.
Speaker 4: I told Jack the other day off the air that I was having it was chat GPT do something that was fairly long, and I realized I was feeling guilty about asking it to do something that big.
Speaker 1: And that's at you idiots. I know. Here's my example, Captain rational, come along.
Speaker 3: My example of that is I get concerned when my kids are jerking around my my groc chat bot in my truck. You have groc in the Tesla's and I use rock for lots of different things, and then my kid, well kids will say something really inappropriate to say to a woman, my teenagers.
Speaker 1: Shocking that teenage boys do that, and I'm like, I'm comfortable.
Speaker 3: It's like, don't talk to her that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of get that.
Speaker 4: You don't want to see your kids modeling behavior you don't approve of.
Speaker 3: Toward a computer. What if they said something really mean to a mouse. I don't mean the road, I mean the computer mouse. Would you be worried you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Talk that way? It's the same sort of thing, yes, Katie.
Speaker 8: I'm just pondering the idea of you telling them don't talk to her like.
Speaker 1: Well, right, exactly, me saying her is weird.
Speaker 3: Me feeling uncomfortable with the things they say in the car because she heard it that's weird.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, I'm intrigued by this.
Speaker 4: I'm not arguing. I'm just I want to I want to roll it around and look at it a little bit. So they're arguably saying things to a female voice that you would never want to be said to a fe male human. Okay, a female sounding voice, right, And so I get why that would make you feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Should I may be able to make the leap very quickly that this is not a female of any kind.
Speaker 4: Right, But what if I were to say, and this is an extreme example, but we can go from here, what if I were to say to my robot helper, I'd like to slit your throat and watch your hydraulic fluid run out. It's a robot, it's got no feelings. But if my kids said that, I'd be a little concerned.
Speaker 3: Well, what if they're old enough to be teenagers and there you know they're just kidding, like you're kidding.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's why I would be a little concerned.
Speaker 4: And I didn't say I would have them kidnapped into some sort of you know, work camp where they get re educated. I would just say, hey, that's that was a little brutal sounding.
Speaker 3: You just regularly referred to your robot like you stupid affing robot.
Speaker 1: Does it make you a bad person?
Speaker 4: You're expressing something, you're letting something out. But I would have to hear. I actually, I think the idea of your son's doing what they're doing is hilarious. I'm just I'm kind of interested in a you know, is there room for it?
Speaker 1: And how did a young teenage Joe not have done that? Oh? Please all day long.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have done it in front of my dad probably, but oh my friends and I, oh, we would have been horrifying.
Speaker 1: If Jack, do you make them apologize to her? You apologize to her right now? Oh beautiful.
Speaker 4: I get pictured it happening, and it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's so weird as you your stupid.
Speaker 3: B Like last night, we're driving my son and I are driving to the Sonic, so we're trying to slip in a meal before a big meeting at the school, and the day had gotten on a hand, and we both swore afterwards, by the way, let's both let's make a pinky swear neither one of us lets the other person ever eat it Sonic again, Old felt horrible after.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yes, this segment brought you just fast food.
Speaker 3: You know, you know how it is. It's delicious going down. Then you think, oh my god, I feel like I'm gonna die. AnyWho on the way the sonic. You know, I've sworn off desserts for twenty six and my son has sworn off sworn off sodas for twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: And he said, is.
Speaker 3: A cherry lime ade a soda? Does that count as a soda? And I said, well, probably, but I'm you know, it's not cold CREPEPSI. I mean, that's what you're trying to give up. Is it's a lemonade? So I asked GROC, I said, is a cherry limeade of soda? And she said yeah, a cherry lime ad is made with soda water and has the same blah blah blah properties and blah blah blah. And I said, yeah, Well, my son he's given up sodas for the year twenty twenty six, so do you think this is fudging on his knees? She said, I can understand where you're going with this, but I think it still counts as a soda.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. And I think if she had said it was okay, we would, which is kind of weird on its own. That is interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, yeah, I said, you was he is he giving up carbonation because it makes him burve? No, he's given up sugary water because it's bad for his health.
Speaker 1: You're a stupid bee, I said to her. Oh that, wow, wow, no.
Speaker 3: Oner, you're single, I said to her, geez, I see, I'm uncomfortable with that. You're a pedantic bee. You're gonna die alone?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: No again? All across the.
Speaker 8: Line, does she respond to any of this? To what any of your abuse?
Speaker 3: And I didn't do the abuse because I feel uncomfortable. Oh I feel uncomfortable actually saying, man, I.
Speaker 1: Should do it more often.
Speaker 3: Although this is real, this is not psychosis. You develop You could use the word relationship with these things, and that they keep track of your ANSWER's interactions and respond accordingly. You develop kind of like an Algori rhythm for the way they respond to your questions about various topics. Yeah, and I don't want to be that person. I want to be logical, actually asking questions to get a real answer.
Speaker 8: Guy, did you happen to get your twenty twenty five chat GPT round Up for the year.
Speaker 1: Did you look at that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I did not, So it goes along with what you're talking about. It categorized the way that I speak, what it thinks my personality type.
Speaker 1: In Okay, wait what there you go. There's an example.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't want to joke around and say all that different sort of stuff because I don't want to throw off that algorithm. And I don't know if that's worth anything or not if there's any value to having it a more accurate portrayal of who I am for answering questions, but I think it might.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it did this whole thing chat GPT wrapped and it told me highlighting the things that I like to ask questions about and just my type of speech.
Speaker 1: It was interesting.
Speaker 4: And if the end of the year round upuse you're an abusive lunatic. You talk like you get marbles in your mouth. By the way, so where do you find that, Katie?
Speaker 3: You sound like someone should be in jail already, it would say to me.
Speaker 8: It was popping up at the top of my app there for a minute. I'll have to go back through and let you know because it.
Speaker 1: It's still on there.
Speaker 8: Somewhere.
Speaker 3: Well, the main reason to bring this story was if you've got a family member, anybody who leans a little towards the psychosis, you know, world of looking for answers in strange places to make sense.
Speaker 1: Of the world. Uh, keep an eye on the whole AI thing. I guess wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, Well I'll be keeping an eye on the football action this weekend, he says, by way of transition. Uh.
Speaker 1: And the good folks and prize picks want to let you know, Hole Maine.
Speaker 4: With the football playoffs and the basketball heating up and everything else going on, it's fun time to get involved in fantasy sports.
Speaker 1: Prize picks is so easy.
Speaker 4: You just pick more or less on at least two player stat projections two to six and.
Speaker 1: Go from there.
Speaker 3: They've got this new so Feeds feature you can share price picks with your friends, copy lineups from winners with a single click.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised this is the thing, but it is.
Speaker 3: If there's somebody you know who's just really good at it, you copy their lineups?
Speaker 1: Why not? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You can combine athletes from two different sports, for instance, or use the same athlete multiple times if you think they're truly going to go off, and this is kind of fun. If you download the prize picks at today and use the code Armstrong, they'll give you fifty dollars in lineups to play around with after you play your first five dollar lineup. Let's go to Armstrong and you get fifty dollars worth of lineups to play after you played your first five dollar lineup Prize Picks.
Speaker 1: It's good to be right.
Speaker 3: Do we have anybody listening who has h because I've not had this experience, thank god, gotten any sense of comfort from any conversations with an AI chat bond.
Speaker 1: I love being able to get the.
Speaker 3: Information everything like that, but I've never had a feeling of connection or like a feeling of it's nice to have somebody to talk to.
Speaker 1: No, here's a question. Here's kind of a tangential question.
Speaker 4: And have you ever had a feeling of gratitude when it gave you a really good way to look at a problem?
Speaker 3: I think gratitude that exists, but that's like gratitude that I got.
Speaker 1: A good lawn more. I mean, I don't know, fair enough.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it helped me a lot when I was doing the IVF stuff getting pregnant. A lot of answers when I was unsure and really worried about something. I did feel a sense of calm after, you know, air quotes talking to it. But I'm just thinking of it in terms of like if you, uh, you know, you realize you reach for a cigarette or a beer or a piece of cake when you're upset.
Speaker 3: Are you and it gives you some comfort? Are you reaching for a conversation with the AI and you think that was good? I had a rough day and it was nice to have that. Anybody have that, because I know some people are. Our text line is four one five two nine five KFTC Yes, Katie, before we take.
Speaker 8: A break, if you want to see your year with chat GPT, just in the prompt where you would usually type something, say show my show me my five year with chat GPT and it'll pop up this little screen. You click on it and it's going to.
Speaker 3: Tell you all about yourself and then show me what I look like naked, if I had Thor's body.
Speaker 1: If you could do that, also rock that's crock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more on the way. I can't believe the Dodgers just spent a quarter of eight billion dollars on yet another star player.
Speaker 1: When They've already won two world series back to back. That is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: In hour four, we're going to talk about this story that's getting a lot of attention. This reporter that came in contact with an Amazon tribe that had never met the modern world. One of those stories, and it's pretty danged interesting. I've been following it all week long.
Speaker 4: So the other day I ran into an Amazon driver road never met the modern world. Oh so, speaking of funny, this is Katie and I were just doing this during the break and I am so amused by this. So Katie turned us on to the fact that you can have chat GPT kind of summarize your year of asking questions and that sort of thing. And it starts with summarizing your year in poetry, which is whose idea was this. So you want to do yours first, Katie, or I can do mine. Either way, I'll go ahead, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 8: You faced each twist with grace and keen flair. From studio lights to IVF Care, your humor stayed bright, your grit burned through the night. You turned every trial into something rare.
Speaker 1: Ooh that's just that's just beautiful.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 8: The studio lights thing I was asking about the best lighting.
Speaker 1: For Well, here you go.
Speaker 4: Let me before we get into it too far, let me let me do mine. You chase meaning through oak and through lore. Each bookshelf a story to store. From Dickens to Weiss, you discern what is wise, your taste frames the past, ever bore a curator of time at your core.
Speaker 1: Duh.
Speaker 3: Shopping for bookshelves, you ask it to compare bookshelves or find me a good bookshelf, and now it works it into its poem about its end of the year, look back on your life.
Speaker 4: Another one thing Chatch, Peter or Ai hasn't figured out is that some things don't deserve poetry. Hey, honey, I'm going to the store to get bread. Ah, you seek bake nutrition where it might be hidden, the yeast of discovery fresh in the oven of reality.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just going to get some effan bread. Shut up.
Speaker 3: Wow, you sought relief from athlete's foot, and now you understand what the.
Speaker 4: Burning of toes plagues your days and nights, and yet the triumph of the spirit shell. No, it's fine, I gotta spray. You don't need to give me a poem. No.
Speaker 1: The zip code for Montana, Yet you were able to.
Speaker 4: The mysteries of the West confront you, and yet you persevere till you get.
Speaker 1: The zip code for bis Alt. Wow. Wow, that's just silly.
Speaker 3: Thanks for trying to build my personality around my few questions I asked you last year.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious. It is so damn funny. What is it done next?
Speaker 3: The playoff batting average for Otani? You sought what that doesn't mean anything? It's not that big a deal. Yeah, there's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: At one point I asked this kind of uh espresso, why is it?
Speaker 1: What does that name mean?
Speaker 4: It's really not worth recounting, right, Yeah, not a big deal. Three big things. Three big themes of twenty twenty five include everyday curiosity and care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I asked you about stuff I didn't know about, right.
Speaker 3: But to my point of one of the reasons I don't like to jerk around the AI chatbots is they are compiling kind of a view of you that I have noticed that they use for answering questions about things. And if you use this thing for like see, you start using you know, for the younger generation, you start using chat GPT, and it keeps track of your questions.
Speaker 1: You're in your thirties.
Speaker 3: It's got, you know, twenty years of data points on your personality that could be pretty really interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, and you can edit it allegedly, you can have stuff removed. But I mean, if you're like a fifteen year old, you got some anger problems, your family's a little dysfunctional, and you really want to kill the neighborhood cats. You know, you think about killing neighborhood animals a lot. You know, you grow out of it, you get some counseling whatever, whatever, but you don't want that, you know, chat ept history. Yeah there you're running for the school board. All of the said, can we trust our children of the man who fantasized about strangling cats?
Speaker 1: And you're thinking, wait.
Speaker 8: What right? Last week we found out that they would grow. They gossip about us to each other, all the different aives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, this is a weird world we're going into.
Speaker 3: If you missed a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand more than hour
Speaker 1: Four Armstrong and Getty