Speaker 1: Good morning usca yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo. Well come back to just Hilario. Good morning, Charlamagne, the Peace to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is?
Speaker 3: Good morning. How y'all feeling out there?
Speaker 1: I feel blessed back and holly favorite, happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 3: What's happening? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Just Hilario. How you feeling?
Speaker 4: Got me a little tan? I got a little darker.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, going three days pregnant? Don't even know it?
Speaker 2: Really not.
Speaker 4: Don't play. I'm not pregnant, yo, I'm not.
Speaker 2: So where'd you go?
Speaker 5: We went to?
Speaker 2: Can't come in Mexico? Are you a to Mexico? Yes?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Yo. Listen, Why I didn't know it's not my home?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 6: Why didn't I know that the pineapples there's like that's like a little a little symbol for swingers.
Speaker 4: Yes, I had no idea. I swear I did not.
Speaker 2: Know that special meaning.
Speaker 8: That's like the logo, so like if you have a pineapple, or you wear a pineapple or Trump just explain.
Speaker 2: Obviously he knew about that. Somebody tried me before.
Speaker 6: That's why we've been We was getting tried the whole four days we were there, and we went to a beautiful resort.
Speaker 2: It was nice pineapple shorts. He only he had he would for one day, but they knew. Yes, if you.
Speaker 1: Wear pineapples, just in Mexico, I don't know.
Speaker 6: No, I think it's adult only. All the adult only inclusive resorts.
Speaker 1: Adults only included. Yeah, if you wear pineapples, people think you are swinger, that you were.
Speaker 4: Into swinging, you're into doing the dude.
Speaker 6: With the older white couples about to have me Google it was there was you know, people do it. It's like a sport. It's like a whole thing they for They scout you out on the at the pool, on the beach, and black couples and they love black couples. Yes, Mexican, he said Chris. Chris told him like, oh yeah, I'm Mexican and black. They just was like, oh yeah, this is a this is a great special, a hybrid. Yeah, both worlds.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 8: All that happened to me too, something very similar pineapple shorts, Hayden suit, because I guess they sell them a lot, Yes, and purposely that happened, and I didn't understand why. And then when I got back home, somebody explaining to me, I said, wow, why is it just male couples for you?
Speaker 2: Though? But is there a reason for that? I'm sexy to everybody at all?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, shoot all.
Speaker 8: The pineapple swingers out there, Yeah, who knew we got to get Charla made some pineapple shorts.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you had a good time. Thank you.
Speaker 8: I appreciate that. All right, Now, we got some special guests joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 3: Man, it feels like Atlanta's heavy heavy here this morning.
Speaker 2: From Real Housewives of Atlanta. We have partial joining us.
Speaker 8: This is the sixteenth season of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Now I'm gonna send you the first episode. You need to watch it real, really good, really right. And then also doctor Jamore Bryan, he's from your side of town. That's Baltimore, Maryland.
Speaker 2: That's right. He's doing the forty day Lent Fast of targets.
Speaker 4: But here here in Atlanta right now too.
Speaker 2: Right, Why do I connect past to Jamal with Atlanta.
Speaker 8: Because the church's congregations and everybody's from Baltimore.
Speaker 2: But let the living down there for a while. You don't say church pew though, No, no, no, no, no, no, no, he don't.
Speaker 4: That's everybody.
Speaker 2: Don't talk with the e. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That's just that's just like two or three maybe generations. Everybody don't eat.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's get the show cracked. Did y'all watch Trump last night? I did.
Speaker 8: It was long he was supposed to. I thought we was supposed to be boycotting.
Speaker 3: Who said that?
Speaker 6: No, no, but you know it's crazy. At the he left, I meant he was done. He left, hain't he wait for the Democrats to respond like it was crazy?
Speaker 2: Just dig everybody. And then it was late. It was too late. It was like eleven o'clock.
Speaker 1: He was talking for a long time. Longest stand in the Union ever. Allright, I was used to the longest stand of the Union ever. It was in ninety nine minutes.
Speaker 8: I think they said, yeah, all right, well we'll break that down when we come back with Morgans.
Speaker 2: So don't go anywhere. It's breakfast club, Go morning, good morning, everybody.
Speaker 8: It's DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Start off with some quick sports. Congratulations to Lebron it becomes the first NBA player to score fifty thousand combined points. That's regular season and playoffs for Congratulations to him.
Speaker 1: Ron Man third best NBA player of all time dropping the clue bomb for.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that'll be a big argument. I'm also Kyrie Irving. Kyrie Irving has torn his ACL. He's gonna be out for the remainder of the season. And congratulations to Saquon Barkley. He signed a two year, forty one point two million dollar contract extension with the Eagle.
Speaker 3: That's a big deal for Kyrie Irving. By the way, I mean that.
Speaker 2: You know, some people say that could be a career ending injury. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I say, he's thirty two years old. I think he could. You could bounce back, but it's gonna be a long time. And the Mavericks only had a two to three year window.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, yeah, because Anthony Davis is injured.
Speaker 8: He's in jured, and I don't know how Klay Thomas has been playing recently, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: Well, come on to Margan, Good morning, DJ, MV.
Speaker 4: Charlomagne and Gad and Jess Hilary. Yes, y'all do it all right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Or y'all tired because y'all stay up watching that I did?
Speaker 1: It felt like a Western Conference basketball game. It was very late.
Speaker 6: I watched it, and then coming off of a plane from vacation. Yes, tired, You're like I need another vacation.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 10: Okay, let me disclaim by saying that there's no way I'm gonna get to it all okay, but I'm gonna try my best.
Speaker 2: Y'all all right?
Speaker 10: So President Trump touted his leadership and plans for the US and the longest address ever to a joint session of Congress. Trump said since he was sworn in six weeks ago, there has been nothing but swift and unrelenting action. He went on to say his administration has accomplished more in forty three days than others have accomplished in four years or eight years. During his joint address to Congress, he spoke about DEEI, immigration, the economy, border security, the budget, tariffs dozed, the Ukraine, Russian War, energy, and he also slammed the Biden administration, saying he inherited an economic catastrophe and an inflation mare. Let's take a listen to President Trump's comments on the economy.
Speaker 11: Their policies drove up energy prices, pushed up grocery costs, and drove the necessities of life out of reach for millions and millions of Americans, if not never had anything like it. As president, I'm fighting every day to reverse this damage and make America affordable again.
Speaker 4: What do you guys think.
Speaker 3: About what just over all the whole speech.
Speaker 10: Means economy, you know, I mean it's too early to tell. I mean, there's a lot of He's done a lot of things. Well, I'll just say this. During his speech, he did speak about the budget, saying that the Gold Card will help with the federal budget and overall economy. He said the Gold Card will be sold for five million dollars. Remember this is the one that is allowing pathway to citizenship and will allow most successful job creating people from all over the world to get a path to US citizenship. Trump said the Gold Car recipients will pay a lot of money and that will help the national debt. He also defended his use of tariffs that went into effect yesterday against Mexico Canada and China, saying there will be more tariffs on April second. Let's take a listen to Trump's comments on tariffs.
Speaker 11: Tariffs are not just about protecting American jobs, They're about protecting the soul of our country. Tariffs are about making America rich again and making America great again. And it's happening, and it will happen rather quickly. There'll be a little disturbance, but we're okay with that.
Speaker 2: Who said that?
Speaker 4: Who said okay? A little disturbance.
Speaker 10: But as a result, Trump says that he does love American farmers and the tariffs will help them, adding he'll place reciprocal tariffs on agricultural products coming into America starting on April second. Trump also talked about the Ukraine Russian war. He said he's working tirelessly, speaking to both sides and negotiations to in that conflict. He mentioned that he received a letter from Ukrainian President Zolensky saying that is a is actually willing to negotiate as soon as possible. So let's take a listen to those comments.
Speaker 12: It's time to stop this madness. It's time to halt the killing, it's time to end the senseless war. If you want to end wars, you have to talk to both sides. Earlier today I received an important letter from President Zelensky of Ukraine. The letter reads, Ukraine is ready to come to the negotiating table as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 10: So of course this comes as Trump he's critical of, or criticizes the fact that the US has sent billions of dollars in support to Ukraine's defense.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna wrap that up for six am.
Speaker 10: At seven am, we can continue you and talk up a little bit about DEI and some of the drama that happened on the House floor.
Speaker 1: The only thing I kept thinking last night was I really don't know what Democrats do, Like, I mean, they clearly lost a long time ago, back in November, but just as a party, it's like Republicans and Democrats aren't even playing the same They're not in the same league, like they aren't speaking the same language. And I don't know what Democrats can do to cut through I mean, they My other thought was a lot of them honestly shouldn't have shown up if they weren't going to be more disruptive, like salute the Congressman Al Green og got some nuts, you know what I'm saying. Meanwhile, arrested them out there holding up signs like they had a silent auction.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they do because Trump can stand up there and you know, say whatever he wants, tell a lot of lies, but nobody cares because if you're a Democrat, you think Republicans are always lying. If you're a Republican, you think Democrats are always lying. So nobody is listening objectively. But at this point Americans are just gonna have to let things play out. But when the inevitable fumble from Republicans come, I just don't know if Democrats have the team to recover. So the team that will always win will be the team that has a game plan, regardless of how terrible that team's policies may be for the American people.
Speaker 8: I guess was it effective? Like everything that was done was it effective Trump last night?
Speaker 2: Not Trump?
Speaker 8: The Democrats and everything that they did, the silent not the silent auction, but the holding up the signs, And I wonder down it was effective?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 8: All right, Well we'll talk more next hour. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Is the basket, It's it's the breakfast Club. Got breakfast Club. It's a new today.
Speaker 13: Your time to get it off your chest. Way up, whether you're mad or blessed.
Speaker 2: Time to get up and get something. Call up man. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning morn. What's your name? Brother?
Speaker 14: It's is Jason from the BMV. Good morning jam Charlemagne and uh I think Laurington.
Speaker 3: Today, Jesse Larius as hell?
Speaker 2: What's up? Jeff?
Speaker 14: Ye, welcome Ma. Just hope you vacation went well.
Speaker 2: Thank you love it.
Speaker 4: Did appreciate that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I want to talking about last night. Forest was entertaining. I went to sleep after the bout hour and forty minute. But I think he made some strong points. But the main thing is the nation is still in the back, so I think like Charlotte instead of a federal situation.
Speaker 7: He made some good.
Speaker 14: Points, like a little tact check that social Security memage are over two hundred and forty things like that.
Speaker 3: That's not true. Oy, Yeah, that's just not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was hilarious.
Speaker 14: But uh and then Democrats sitting down, which was expected. It's just a divide that I'm like. But Trump's shown like like that strong side of him. I think it's when people stuck. But it's just like you said, where you go about it.
Speaker 5: But I was entertaining.
Speaker 14: The comedy show was good.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what. I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: When Trump got me what, I was just like, damn, he said, he said, when I got shot at in Butler and God sped my life. He spared my life so I can make America great again. I was like, damn, he might be right. I did because I'm just like I mean, he did get shot at me, he did, he did live, like the bullet just missed him. I mean, he's here, he's clearly here for a reason. I don't know what that reason is.
Speaker 8: He got he got me when he when when the little black boy he said he only had four months lived, and he said he had five years and made the man, made a young man.
Speaker 2: A special agent. They should have brushed that little boy head. Yes, they didn't had no head yet. Yeah, we had little patches, but because brain cancers.
Speaker 3: Yessh his head.
Speaker 2: You know what? Hello is this?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 5: This is rot Baby Law from Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 14: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get off your chest?
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, I just I got through two things in a row. It's a miracle. God is definitely good.
Speaker 15: I just had to call back when I knew that jeffah Larius was back on the should this morning, and I tried to.
Speaker 5: Call through and I got through. Breath you would, miss. I'm one of your biggest fans.
Speaker 15: I will start looking at the all biography, but I'm from Bridgeport, Connecticut, and I want to welcome you back to the Breakfast Club and wish you nothing but success.
Speaker 4: Hey, bridge Floyd, thank you so much. I appreciate that welcome. Have a big day you too, baby.
Speaker 1: How many times just gonna get welcome back to the Breakfast Just how many times you go get welcome back?
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know anytime.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one if you need to viit and hit us up.
Speaker 2: Now, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one five one.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who is this? Hey?
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 11: This?
Speaker 7: Dry?
Speaker 2: Hey? What's up?
Speaker 11: Drake?
Speaker 2: Get off your chest?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 16: Hey, Resten Man, I'm gonna get this on. But this is more so for Charlotte Mane Man. Hey, listen, I know this. You come out very strong, right, very strong when you think Republicans do something disrespectful, But when the Democrats do something disrespectful, you're got nothing to say. I think it was very disrespectful, right that, regardless of how they feel about Trump, when he was celebrating that that little boy from Texas and the police officer was family them, them people that got killed and everything was was basically the tension was for them. Nobody stood up. You don't think that was disrespectful.
Speaker 1: I think Democrats definitely should have. They definitely should have applauded that, like you know, you can't you can't be so against another party that you know you don't applaud basic things like that, Like, yeah, I do think that was I don't Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: It was disrespectful.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if disrespected the word I would use, but I think that they should have definitely applauded it.
Speaker 2: They applauded it, but they didn't stand up.
Speaker 16: Nah, I'm the tam I watched they sat right down.
Speaker 5: They didn't applaud anything.
Speaker 1: Man, No, they applauded that because I remember even when I forgot what, uh I forgot what Elizabeth.
Speaker 3: Warren was applauding.
Speaker 1: But uh remember President Trump was like, even Pocahontas likes it.
Speaker 5: That's one thing.
Speaker 16: That's the one part of it. The whole collective down and did nothing at all.
Speaker 1: But they were the Trump But hey, you're you're totally wrong, because you know what's so funny. Whenever I criticized Democrats, democrats call in sounding like you do. And whenever I criticized Republicans, Republicans calling sounding like you do. And that's why I said, we can never be objective because if a Republican says something, Democrats automatically say it's a live. Democrats say something, Republicans automatically say it's a lie. Nobody can ever be objective and just call it down the middle.
Speaker 2: I'm Charlotte the way you said.
Speaker 16: But when you criticize Democrat, you call him stupid because they think Republican is winning and it's getting away with stuff.
Speaker 5: That's not criticism. That's not criticism the way you say it.
Speaker 2: You don't listen to me or nothing. You should listen more.
Speaker 17: All right, but I have a.
Speaker 2: Good one brother. All right, Hello, who's this? This is Marshall. What's up? Brother? Get it off your chest.
Speaker 5: So I watched watch President Trump last night.
Speaker 2: The thing he said anybody he's gonna do for the farmers. No matter what he do for the farmers, ain't nobody to work the farm man. He getting rid of all they work records.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna have robots, the robots, Elon's robots gonna be out there in a minute.
Speaker 2: Uncle Charlat, No robots.
Speaker 1: Elon robot gonna be right there in South Carolina. Man, what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Hey, you might be right though. This is a good funny. How much in robots calls the American people to make I have no idea get rich.
Speaker 3: He definitely a place you're gonna go right through the roofs.
Speaker 5: The damns need some younger blood and they man because they they cowards.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm you not lying like I can't even sit here and sit here and tell you that you lie. I literally watched that speech last night and I said to myself.
Speaker 3: I don't know what Democrats to do.
Speaker 1: I feel like they shouldn't have shown up if they weren't gonna be more disrupted.
Speaker 3: That's all I kept thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm like, God, dang, they such suckers. They hold up signs like they had a silent options, like they don't want nobody to know what they've been on.
Speaker 2: And then the science.
Speaker 5: Obama was when Obama was up there, you're.
Speaker 1: Lying, Joe Wilson, Joe, Yeah, Joe Wilson. The Congress River South Carolina with Marjorie Taylor Green going at Biden like, if you're gonna be disrupted, be disruptive. Man like them signs. One sign said I thought, I said must stinks, but it said must steals.
Speaker 3: And then the other one just said false.
Speaker 2: They're false, and I said liar. Then another one said did you pay your taxes? Something like that.
Speaker 1: When Congressman Algreen got kicked out, all of them should have started being a disruptive and they all should have got kicked out, like they just don't act like it's a real issue.
Speaker 3: You understand what I'm saying they just act like they're mad like you.
Speaker 1: They don't act like things are as bad as they ever say it is, like it's just I don't know.
Speaker 8: We'll get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. We got rumors coming up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So, I know Morgan got into the Trump in the State of the Union and Front Page News, but we're gonna break down the Zoos network part of it.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that, man.
Speaker 4: It was given Baddy's West last night up in there.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get into it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 8: Club Morning every out of his DJ n V Jess Larry is Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club, Good Morning, and let's get.
Speaker 2: To the rooms. Worldwide messman.
Speaker 18: On the Breakfast Club, the coaching with Lauren Lauren Rosa and I got the mess talked to me.
Speaker 4: So did it or did it not get a little ghetto at the State of Union.
Speaker 19: I think it was ghetto from the time that it started. And I know, I know Morgan talked a bit about this, but I wanted to talk about it. Just give them more policy, Yeah, yeah, yeah, one which is you know what I mean, that's what we do in the front page news. But over here I wanted to talk about some things that the like some conversations that sparked from last night. So first, I know, I mentioned heard you guys talking a little bit about DJ Daniel was a thirteen year old k Yeah, that was giving a Secret Service clearance last night during the City of the Union ad dress.
Speaker 12: I' saick a listen to that, joining us said the gallery tonight is a young man who truly loves our police. His name is DJ. Daniel is thirteen years old and he has always dreamed of becoming a police officer. But in twenty eighteen, DJ was diagnosed with brain cancer. The doctors gave him five months at most to live. That was more than six years ago. And tonight, DJ, We're going to do you the biggest honor of them all. I am asking our new Secret Service Director, Sean Kerran to officially make you an agent of the United States Secret Service.
Speaker 2: That was a great moment.
Speaker 3: That was like Homo.
Speaker 4: Picked them up, excited, they held up the badge.
Speaker 19: And when he first when Trump announced it, DJ's face was looking like really.
Speaker 4: Even he said, damn you said, damn that, though he kept he needed a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Boy we saw him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then he hugged the agent. He asked the agent and I hug you look like agent.
Speaker 4: He was really happy, man Sean Kerrn.
Speaker 19: I thought I was not all like I literally said, oh, And I'm like, there's no way that anything like this can be.
Speaker 4: Made bad at all effective stunt.
Speaker 19: It was so effective, right, But then you had people arguing, Okay, this was this was race baiting. This little black boy shouldn't have been used as a prop. And I'm like, are y'all like black?
Speaker 4: I don't whatever. He's a person of color obviously, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: But when I when I saw his head was it wasn't it was black? I think he was black. Dad was black. That I don't know if that was his dad, But yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Just don't think it was patchy, but it wasn't nappy.
Speaker 2: Well, it was very effective stunt.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's my point.
Speaker 19: So what I'm saying with the point of me and mentioning, it's not only was it a good moment, but I think it made people and I think to Trump's like what they were trying to do, and he is so good at what he does, and he does it so subtly. It made people start arguing about all the wrong stuff. I'm like, how are y'all upset? How are y'a upset that this little boy, this is one of his dreams. He wanted to be a police.
Speaker 20: Officer, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: But what do we call it a stunt? He might have really wanted to do that. That might not have been a stunt because he's definitely size, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it makes me feel like it wasn't It wasn't. It wasn't hard coming from something with some type of different intent.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: It would you know what he did for this for us to be having this conversation right here.
Speaker 3: It's effective. That's why it's a stunt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he did yesterday the trans one was that a stunt?
Speaker 1: Which one absolutely not. It was a good moment that identified as a stunt.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, so here's it.
Speaker 19: Here's one of the conversations that I was wanted to get into about this as well. It's like, y'all are arguing about that. But the realty here is that if we have a conversation about some of this stuff, that Trump has been dismantling some of the efforts to find cures for cancer and other deadly disorders and diseases.
Speaker 4: Is on that list.
Speaker 19: But you're giving this little boy this badge, and you're wanting him to have this full life, but you're not.
Speaker 4: You no longer want to help him figure out.
Speaker 19: The reason why he's been able to be here this despite what doctor said to him. So I thought that, I'm like, wow, that went over people's head. I don't know how, but he did. And then I know we talked a little about the resistance and what people are trying to talk about with the resistance, and what people should have been doing or whatever I do want to you know, it was very subtle. It was only a few of them, but I know Jasmine Crockett walked out yesterday, Refiana Presley walked out yesterday, and there were a few other reps that walked out, And Jasmine Crockett actually was interviewed about what she would tell Trump last night, And let's take a listen to this.
Speaker 9: If you could tell if you could tell Donald Trump anything tonight, what would you tell him.
Speaker 6: I would tell him the girls fine and stop being putin's hole.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a great comet as well too. That I did people tried to that was.
Speaker 3: Better than the whole Democratic rebuttal that they had. That woman, I know what, that freshman.
Speaker 2: Who came on, and the.
Speaker 19: Group of women that were with Jasmin Crockett that walked out. There were like four five other senators. They all had on the good trouble t shirts as well too. And Asmon Crockett did.
Speaker 4: The the UH super Bowl, he had a little super Bowl Kendrick lamar U it for TikTok.
Speaker 2: Two women. They didn't have the rhythm.
Speaker 19: There was you know, y'all the people they tried last night, they tried them. I also, y'all saw the moment where Trump uh went In the beginning, Trump was talking about Millennia working with Foster Care, and then the pants at her and she smiled. That was my first time ever seeing her. I was like, this is her first my men and my men moment, Like okay, But I wanted to also go into now because Elon Musk was a topic of conversation online last night as well, because Trump introduced him as the person that was heading a dolge and like all those efforts.
Speaker 4: But he said before that Elon wasn't that person.
Speaker 2: They say something totally different exactly.
Speaker 19: But yesterday online Elon was viral because he retweeted something that's just crazy. Yes, it was very crazy. He retweeted something that Ben Shapiro said about George Floyd. Let's take a lessen to what Ben Shapiro said.
Speaker 21: If we are issuing pardons, there is one person that President Trump should pardon from federal trick is forthwith. That person is Derek Chauvin. The inciting event for the BLM riots that cost two billion dollars in property damage in the United States and set America's race relations on their worst footing in my lifetime, was in fact the railroading of Derek Chauvin in the death of George Floyd. The evidence demonstrates Derek Chauvin did not, in fact commit murder of George Floyd. George Floyd was high on fentanyl, he had a significant pre existing heart condition. George Floyd was saying he could not breathe before he was even out of the car. Derek Chauvin, for large segments of even the tape that was shown, had his knee on George Floyd's shoulder or back, not on his neck. The autopsy of George Floyd showed that he had no damage to his trachea, that probably George Floyd died of excited delirium.
Speaker 2: And who was Ben Shapiro?
Speaker 19: For people that don't know, Ben Shapiro is a He's a pundit. He's a conservative pundit. He has a big he's a big platform people who listens in.
Speaker 8: But I want to correct his own podcast, The Right for Newsweek. The Ben Shapiro showed just for people that don't know, he's an attorney that I don't know.
Speaker 3: Israel is a big deal, yes, and I go.
Speaker 19: I want to correct, first of all, George Floyd. The autopsic report that came out there he's referring to concluded that George Floyd died from cardio pumlinary pulmonary arrest from the need that was to his neck in the amount of time that it was there, not in overdose. There was things that came up in the autopsy report that he's referring to, but that it was not determined. George Floyd's the reason why George Floyd passed away. So I did want to correct that. But Elon Musk retweeted this and he said, this is something we should consider. And I thought that that too, because that was a huge conversation during the State of the Union. People were online arguing about this. Yet all set chiming in and he was upset, as he should be. He called Elon racist. People were responding to him like driving Ferrarian out of Tesla then, But again, I'm like that, I mean, is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Right, Distraction is part of the economy of engagement. Through enragement, he knows that's gonna piss everybody off. He knows that's gonna get everybody talking. That's a distraction.
Speaker 19: Come on, and it's hard to stare away from because it's it's like watching Baddie's West. It's like, you don't know why you so entertained, but you're just watching all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was. It was crazy yesterday on nine.
Speaker 2: So did you did you reach out to Bankrump?
Speaker 4: I did reach out to Bankrump.
Speaker 19: He has not gotten back to me yet, but I did because he represents a lot of the Floyd family members Hillanie Floyd, who was George Floyd's brother.
Speaker 4: So I did reach out to just see if they even care.
Speaker 19: But he didn't respond it normally does and maybe he doesn't want to even give this anymore like I wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all for me.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that is the room. Thank you, Jess, Thank you Lauren.
Speaker 8: All right, when we come back, we got front page news, and then Portia Williams will be joining us. Of course, Real Housewives of Atlanta comes back this Sunday, season sixteen, and Porscha's back, so we'll talk to the in a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 18: Good morning, WAF you're like into the breakfast club.
Speaker 8: Holding everybody is seej V Jess hilarious, Charlamagne na gud. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get back in some front page news. Now, congratulations to Lebron James. He becomes the first to score fifty thousand combined points in the NBA regular season and playoffs.
Speaker 2: So congratulations Lebron, Bron BRONI now all down, Ronnie Brown, Lebron James jup. And also congratulations to say Kwon.
Speaker 8: Barkley signed a two year, forty one point two million dollar contract extension.
Speaker 3: That's that, y'all. You just want me the Super Bowl one.
Speaker 8: Yep, that makes him the highest paid running back in NFL history.
Speaker 2: And the Giants just gaved that away anyway, what's up, hey?
Speaker 4: And be you mad about it?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well he wouldn't have got that money with the Giants because he wouldn't have had the season he had last year with the New York Giants. So God, you know, works in mysterious ways or does God working mysterious with I don't think.
Speaker 3: God's mysterious at all. I think it's quite plaink.
Speaker 10: Well, tell me how plain last night was in this president's joint address. So the conversation does continue. Regarding President Trump's Joint address to Congress, Trump's howted going after diversity equity and inclusion hiring practice on a federal level. He describes his changes as a common sense revolution. Let's hear those comments from President Trump in regards to d E and I.
Speaker 12: We've ended the tyranny of so called diversity equity and inclusion policies all across the entire federal government and indeed the private sector at our military. What I have just described is only a small fraction of the common sense revolution that is now because of us sweeping the entire world, common sense has become a common theme, and we will never go back.
Speaker 4: Ooh, is that a shot throm?
Speaker 2: We're not going back?
Speaker 4: Okay, anyways, maybe I'm the only one that heard that.
Speaker 10: But he then talked about his efforts to end federal funding for schools that allow transgender women to compete in women's sports. He also said that he ended by an administration's electric vehicle mandate as well. There was some drama on the House floor. Representative Al Green he you know, stood up in protests. He was removed for that protest. A Texas Democrat refused to sit down during the speech and was yelling something at Trump before he was escorted out. Now, Republicans tried to calm him down or drown him out by yelling USA, So let's hear House Speaker of Mike Johnson's call to order when that whole incident took place, mister Green.
Speaker 22: Take your seat, Take your seat, sir money. The members continue to engage in willful and concerned the disruption or proper to corum. The Chair now directs a sergeant at arms to restore order.
Speaker 15: Rember.
Speaker 2: This gentleman from the.
Speaker 1: Chamber, hey man, so salute the Congressman out Green, I respect it. I mean, that's the kind of stuff Democrats historically never do. You know, we saw Congressman Joe Wilson do it to Obama back in the day when he yelled you lied. We saw Marjorie Taylor Green do it to Biden. So I don't mind that kind of disruption. You know, I actually wish that, you know that Democrats would have been more disruptive.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you could kick people out for that though.
Speaker 10: That was Oh yeah, there are all kinds of rules on Capitol Hill. Congressman Green, he did later talk to reporters about that incident, saying, in his words, no mandate to cut Medicaid. So let's hear from a representative out Green about from his side about what happened in that incident.
Speaker 23: I have people who are very fearful. These are cool people, and they have only Medicaid in their lives when.
Speaker 2: It comes to their healthcare.
Speaker 23: And I want him to know that his budget calls for deep cuts in Medicaide. We need to raise the cap on Social Security. There's a possibility and it's going to be hurt, and we got to protect Medicare.
Speaker 1: I believe I agree with h one hundred percent. We got to protect Medicare. But I believe Democrats really dropped the ball there to make more of a statement because you know, I Agreen is an old man.
Speaker 2: He got a cane.
Speaker 1: He looked like the old dude from New Jack City, you know, screaming at street, screaming at Nino Brown. Like I feel like when he stood up and you know, he was disruptive and he made that noise. More Democrats, you know, should have stood up with him, because they can't kick everybody out right. It's easy to remove one older gentleman than it is to remove a whole bunch of people. And I think that they should have, you know, they should have stood up with him instead of just holding up them signs looking like they had a silent option.
Speaker 4: Now did we stand the numbers? That's a good point, all right.
Speaker 1: So you know what, they they should have had federal workers who got fired who were MAGA there and they should have let them wear their Maga apparel and they should have let them stand up and you know, be disruptive about losing their jobs.
Speaker 10: Okay, next time, you know, maybe you need to head to Capitol Hill strongly, no speaking of the Dems response, though, Senator Alyssa Slockin, she says Americans want change, but it has to be done in a responsible way and not recklessly.
Speaker 9: Response.
Speaker 10: Yes, the Democrats responded, came in the morning pretty much about about twelve thirty for sure. Yeah, so, the Michigan senator said, the said remarks, excuse me, may remarks. While delivering the Democratic response to President Trump's addressed to the Joint Session of Congress, now, Slacken said that Trump talked a big game about the economy during his speech, but she urged Americans to read the fine print.
Speaker 4: She also took aim at elon Musk.
Speaker 10: And what she called the quote mindless firing of critical federal workers. Let's hear more from Alyssa Slockin.
Speaker 17: Most Americans share three core beliefs, that the middle class is the engine of our country, that strong national security protects us from harm, and then our democracy, no matter how messy, is unparalleled and worth fighting for. The mindless firing of people who work to protect our nuclear weapons, keep our planes from crashing, and conduct the research that finds the cure for cancer, only to rehire them two days later. No CEO in America could do that without being summarily fired.
Speaker 4: She's not wrong about that.
Speaker 10: But the freshman senator called Trump's confrontational meeting with Ukrainian President Zelenski a spectacle and a bad episode of reality TV that summed up Trump's whole approach to the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, that's what they need because I don't even know who heard the Democrats rebuttal, I never even heard of that woman in my life.
Speaker 2: Was her name?
Speaker 10: Her name is Alyssa Slockan, and she is a freshman senator And she said that's okay. That's how she opened her speech. That her response, She's like, it's okay if y'all don't know who I am, and she introduced her.
Speaker 2: So that's not okay.
Speaker 1: I get, where's aoc at, Where's Jasmin Crockett, with's somebody that, Where's Ayona Pre's some where's.
Speaker 3: Where's the person that folks are going to actually hear? Yeah, y, she walked she was tiktoks.
Speaker 2: Yeah she took the time, she did a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she walked out.
Speaker 1: But that's what I mean when I say Democrats don't do anything that cuts through. So the only thing I can say, man, Americans have to just let everything play out. Like you know, in a way, you can't react to everything that Trump administration does.
Speaker 2: You just got to.
Speaker 1: Protect what you can, prevent what you can, and they need to be coming up with a plan for the future, like what is Democrats Project twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: I was still a little confused.
Speaker 8: The boycott was we did not want to hear what Trump was doing in the next couple of months.
Speaker 1: Boycott, the boycotting target ain't.
Speaker 8: Well well, the fact that we did not want to watch. We wasn't sposed to talk about.
Speaker 2: The state of the Union thing.
Speaker 1: They're supposed to watch the Yes, I think that they were just creating alternative programming. So if you're a person who wants accurate information, if you're a person who you know, didn't want to sit up there and listen to Trump Live for ninety minutes, they were just giving you alternative program to get facts.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I believed that was for all right, That just wasn't show.
Speaker 4: All right, So that's your front page news.
Speaker 10: Morgan would follow me on social apt Morgan Media and for more news covers, follow at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at b i N News dot Com.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, well thank you Morgan.
Speaker 8: Now we come back from Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Porscha Williams will be joining us.
Speaker 8: So it's no more, it's no more, it's done. Don't want the body it was name, Yes, I.
Speaker 6: Know were gone, but I didn't know if the last name was gone. It is official, everything is done. So now she becked to Williams. Yes, okay, perfect.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna talk to her next. It don't move. It's to breakfast Clug of Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning, everybody is DJ Envy just hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club law la Rosa feeling and for Jess.
Speaker 2: And we got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 8: Capital p Hawshaw is back Portia Williams.
Speaker 2: Welcome, what's good. How are you feeling? I'm feeling good.
Speaker 19: I was just saying, I love you, I love your sister.
Speaker 20: Yes, I love me A good Lauren Lauren.
Speaker 4: Yes, Lauren's are special people.
Speaker 20: They really are.
Speaker 19: I was just saying this morning, how many I have? My sister is Lauren Lauren? We have another stylus Lauren. It's just Lauren's.
Speaker 2: Everywhere Lauren's everywhere.
Speaker 19: Thank you giving money and rich Honey rich back on Housewives?
Speaker 2: Yes, who would have.
Speaker 19: Thought three years away from the show and now I'm back. It's really exciting. To be honest with you, I would.
Speaker 2: You get a lot of money for you. It's not like you need to be on Real Housewives.
Speaker 19: God has you know what it's God has really been good to me.
Speaker 20: Three years away.
Speaker 2: From God is really good.
Speaker 4: Inspired.
Speaker 19: But no, you know, I have a certain relationship with my fans. I've been doing a show for ten years, and they're really not fans. I call them supporters because they've been with me through everything a divorce, giving birth, to polar on TV like up to downs of life, and so you know, I really felt like at the time it was gonna be great to share my.
Speaker 20: Life, my happily married life. You know.
Speaker 19: But I one thing about me and my fans do respect. I'm transparent. So even though it didn't turn out the story that I wanted to share, I still was open what I had.
Speaker 2: Let's let's I want to know. Let's start with the divorce.
Speaker 8: Right Automatically, people people assumed it was infidelity, but you know, in the first episode you talk about you would go to the airport and you would always get pulled to the side, and you got to the point you was like, why the hell do we keep getting pulled to the side.
Speaker 20: Right right, right side.
Speaker 19: No, no, it doesn't benefit me at all for him to be locked up mentally and financially, it doesn't benefit me. You know, just because you're going through a divorce doesn't mean you hate someone.
Speaker 20: I hate actions, I hate.
Speaker 19: Lives, I hate a lot of characteristics, but I love the person, you know, and I would never wish harm on anybody. And at the end of the day, I know that he's the type of person. He's a slithering snow. He's gonna find his way out of it. I'm sure he'll be fine, you know. And I pray for him his family, and I hope they all figure it out.
Speaker 4: So where is it at right now?
Speaker 19: Because last the last reports were like he's detained, the citizenship was denied, Like, so where is he physically, and like what's happening right now? So I only know as much as you guys know and as much as what's online. As far as I know, they've been posting that he's still being detained.
Speaker 4: So in Georgia.
Speaker 20: I'm not sure. I haven't looked into it that much.
Speaker 19: I just know I'm trying to finish my divorce and I can't do that if I don't have a person to divorce.
Speaker 2: Really, so we need we need to be in court.
Speaker 19: Yeah, well, you know he wanted to have our last court day, which was just a couple of weeks a week ago.
Speaker 20: He asked for it to be in person.
Speaker 19: I didn't want it to be in person because I knew this whole thing, you know, when I got enlightened about the no I knew that he already had a peculiar situation with the United States of America, gotcha, And so it wasn't gonna benefit me or him for it to be in person. We had already done a year's work of the divorce over zoom, So why in person?
Speaker 20: Why are you fighting for that.
Speaker 4: Show up looking just like that to last?
Speaker 9: Look?
Speaker 2: Piod divorce you can do now. You also fouled that he didn't want you to record in the house.
Speaker 19: Yes, yes, so I did. It was your house, yes, our house. So I mean, I know He's explained it a thousand different ways online. He has documented our entire divorce on the Simon Show online and then I have the Housewives, I suppose, but yeah, there is paperwork in place that would make it a marital property fifty to fifty split.
Speaker 20: Outside of that being enforced, it is a pre marital property or whatever.
Speaker 19: But you know, I am on the other side of this, Like we've been divorcing now, through this process for a whole year, and you know, I've emotionally it's caught up with what I had to do. So like, emotionally, I feel like I'm ready to be done with it. I'm ready to hear let you to move on. But you know, here comes a reality show. So here's the part of my life where it gets interesting. I'm done with the divorce, but I had to deal with it all the darkness on camera.
Speaker 2: It comes right back.
Speaker 19: Yeah, and so now it has to come back. So now I have to be super prayed up. I have to be super vigilant of who's around me, of energies. I have to be very protective of my piece at this point because I know what I'm getting into more than any other season.
Speaker 20: This season could affect me more than any other se.
Speaker 19: And girl, this is your season, Like I mean, you've always been like you, Kenya, Niinni, Candy, y'all are the og girls. But right now I think we're all excited because you have been away from the show. We know that Kenya eventually exits, Ninni's not there, Candy's not there. So it's like we are looking for you to bring back how it used to feel. So there's so many eyes and people are gonna critique it so much, so like, what's the daily mantra with filming because these girls are not there. I was going to give you that protected piece that you're talking about. Well, no, because I just met a couple of them.
Speaker 20: I was like, hey, so was like what.
Speaker 19: So you know, for me, I came back into this kind of feeling brand new, not gonna lie like three years is a really long time from having cameras in your life on a daily basis.
Speaker 20: I was looking into the damn camera land for most of the time.
Speaker 19: Bike I was forgetting. I was getting stumbling over words. It was like brand new Porsche all over again. And then I just said, you know what, I talked to the producer. So this was collaborative me coming back. A big part of me coming back was collaborative. We had conversations my husband or a strange husband and production about how I wanted to be and how I asked them to be was completely honest. I asked them, can I break the fourth wall? Fourth wall on reality TV is saying I'm late because I had to fill my momma house because it's to see some desists on my crib.
Speaker 20: You know what I'm saying. So I told them, I said, listen.
Speaker 19: The only way I can do this is to just speak my truth and be one hundred percent honest.
Speaker 20: You can edit what you gotta do later.
Speaker 19: But for me to get through this at this dark time, I've been losing, like my person, I have to be as honest as I possibly can. And they agree to that, and I feel like they stuck with that. You know, I got to see the show, but I feel like they stuck to letting me just live authentically.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: I saw a doctor Simone would more call you a mean girl? Why she said that about you? Capital piece?
Speaker 20: No, I don't know.
Speaker 19: I couldn't really understand what she was saying. I think Simone is reaching that straws.
Speaker 20: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 19: I think Simon is full of it, just like that piece of doodoo.
Speaker 20: She had her head like she just to me. She on her show.
Speaker 19: Sometimes when you're on reality TV, right, she's an obgy n. She started on the show and you know she was a regular person and now on the camera. Sometimes when you start lacking in story, you start lacking as a person individually, you start just reaching and coming at.
Speaker 20: Four on point.
Speaker 19: So she's lacking. So when people lack, they try to deflect and come to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't give mean girl from the first episod. I got late. It was late.
Speaker 20: I was late. We cannot be eight.
Speaker 19: But again, logistics, behind the scenes, things that you will see and things you don't know. I had to film at my mom's house because you know, I couldn't film in my house at the time, and she lived out in Duluth, baby, And that was on a Friday in the rain. So wait, you're talking about FLM at your mom's house in the house, because I saw online that you So you weren't awarded so possession of the house, so I was.
Speaker 4: But you still can't film there, so I.
Speaker 19: Was, so no, here's the thing I could film. I could do what I want in my house. I could film like a whole porn on my house. I can do what I want, right, I know, I ain't had nothing in a while, so I just have to think about it.
Speaker 20: But okay, so I can do what I wanted my house.
Speaker 19: However, he sent the cease and assist to Bravo, So when he sent that to Bravo, they don't want to play with that. So I needed to get a separate document that said I can film in the house to give to them so they don't have to worry about him harassing them with legal things.
Speaker 1: But can he send anything legally, being that he's here illegally.
Speaker 20: I'm not an immigration.
Speaker 2: Attorney he could send with it.
Speaker 3: I don't think everything he sends his nolling void.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but brob, I'm sure don't want to fight that. Well, let's help South. We got more with Porsche Williams. When we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning warning everybody in steej NV, Jesse, Larry Charlamage, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Long LaRosa is here with us as well. We're still kicking it with Porscha Williams Real Housewives of Atlanta, Charlamage, I want to ask you about this some mold dinger because she said I think she was, if I'm not mistaken, correct me, Lauren.
Speaker 2: She was saying that Phaedri left her show to come back with you.
Speaker 19: Yeah, because they freaking back, so it's like now the reunion of them as a friend.
Speaker 4: She was basically saying.
Speaker 19: Freaking frack and over there the check was whack, Like okay, so that everywhere because I was gonna ask you that because Fader comes in later in the season, I'm like, was that switch? Because what did you need the friend? Or like, did this just the money? We always need Faedro. I don't give it down. We always need the legends of Real Housewives of Atlanta. There's just certain situations to where we can't have some.
Speaker 4: Of them back.
Speaker 19: But if there was, where there's a will, there's a way. I wanted to fa back. The cast want a fed you back, and Bravo wanted her back in her home on Housewives.
Speaker 2: Now, how title you and Drew Drew?
Speaker 4: You know what drew?
Speaker 20: Some people?
Speaker 19: You just realize, okay, you just a little? Is she still an ambassador of go nackad Hair? Absolutely? Lenach Okay own hair now it's hair brand, and put my hair on people's head and then they think they're me. Like that's what I can't do, Like, that's what we're not gonna do. You don't become porsit by wearing portious hair. You need to just enjoy my hair. Take it out when it's dirty and put it in back in when it's clean. You know, Like you can't just like all that. She is a she's the okay person. I think for a lot of her friends, I think they love her. I think they trust her. I think if you're not her friend, you shouldn't trust her and you shouldn't be around her. Okay, So with you saying you shouldn't trust her, shouldn't be around her, and she is not wearing gonaked hair anymore. You were not happy about the allegations that she might be in a relationship or whatever with Dennist, your ex. See, this is why I like Breakfast Club. You ask the question that need to be answered. Okay, So here's the thing on the show. I don't know how it's gonna come off again, because this just the show has to sensationalize things.
Speaker 20: Right, So how good.
Speaker 19: Is it for me to be going through a divorce and I'm still jealous about my baby daddy.
Speaker 20: That's bs right.
Speaker 19: So in real life, she actually was trying to film with him behind my back, and that's just not cool. Come on with him on Housewive, So it's just not cool, right. It felt like a setup for me in some way.
Speaker 8: So you didn't know Drew was recording with Dennis. You didn't know anything. You didn't know that they were speaking. You didn't know that they were that's what.
Speaker 4: They said on the episode.
Speaker 20: I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 2: So there in that episode.
Speaker 20: What's so funny?
Speaker 19: I saw the episode and she was like she asked him and I said yes, and she talked to me and I said yes, and I'm like, that's just not true. Like I genuinely didn't know. Look at the end of the day, like I told Shemia, if Drew and Dennis want to get together, I just hope she can do baby hair for Polar Like I'm happy with you.
Speaker 20: I think she's a great parent.
Speaker 19: I think if him and her were to get together and you know, they could have a solid relationship, that's good too. Just don't screw me where you asked me to come back to be She had been asking me to come back to Housewives, and when I came back, this is what you had waiting on me, this wack storyline that y'all came up with.
Speaker 3: If it was real, you wouldn't have a problem with it.
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 19: I've never got Listen, everybody knows Dennis and I have a great comparent relationship and it is strictly because his personal life is his personal life and mine is mine.
Speaker 8: So he didn't say nothing to you at all either. You found out on the show. So y'all didn't have no conversation.
Speaker 19: I ain't gonna tell me because he could benefit off me finding out on the.
Speaker 20: Show that what he went on.
Speaker 19: Cool, Yes, yeah, not like you know, Please don't take that sound bite like that. I mean, yes, and then that's my daughter's father, and I want the absolutely best for him.
Speaker 3: But do you love him like still let him sweat on you?
Speaker 2: She just said, sling hot dogs me.
Speaker 19: Now now I can't even I and you know, well, this has been a period of time. I've been divorcing a year, you know, and a lot of people move fast even in their divorce time.
Speaker 20: I just don't see him in that way.
Speaker 19: I just don't, And I think because it's because of polar You don't play with that. You know, I'm already going through a divorce and she's already you know, losing someone who she.
Speaker 20: Called the stepdad, pop Pye, etc.
Speaker 19: I don't want to play with her seeing me and her father be in a relationship and then break up.
Speaker 20: That's not responsible for me.
Speaker 19: So the love I have for her just causes me not even to be attracted to him in that way at all, because I just don't.
Speaker 20: We have so many ups and downs.
Speaker 19: Our relationship can be toxic at times, and I just don't want to enter into that space with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have a great relationship parents and cole parents.
Speaker 20: We have a good co parents.
Speaker 19: From what I am single right now, so we go see how it works out when I get somebody.
Speaker 3: Is that hard to find somebody to push it? Because you are so high profile?
Speaker 2: Yeah for you.
Speaker 1: Because your high profile you on TV, people may not want to be They may not want their life involved in that.
Speaker 20: True.
Speaker 19: So certain caliber I do, I do tend to attract a lot of opportunists.
Speaker 20: So yes, the people who.
Speaker 19: Probably are opportunists who are in their own lane, doing their own thing and don't want to party anything. I have going On probably tend to skew away from trying to date me, which is the downside of being a reality star. But I just feel like at the end of the day, right now, I can't even think about that, Like I can't even imagine me like being with someone else right now because I still have the energy of my husband around me.
Speaker 20: So when that's done, I.
Speaker 19: Think maybe the atmosphere will be like her King is coming.
Speaker 1: You said something that was interesting. You said that you can't get the energy of Simon off you. What makes you get the energy of a person off you, like Lauren got said, your sister got to say she could.
Speaker 20: She could. But you know, this divorce, it's gonna take some time. It's gonna take time to the public.
Speaker 19: Our relationship was so sensationalized that I don't think they saw it as a real relationship. But I genuinely did love my husband and I had all kinds of plans. If you have ever been married on a long term relationship, everything you do, you're considering that person.
Speaker 20: They're a part of it.
Speaker 19: So everything I'm still doing, I'm having to piece him out of it, you know, And I'm still in our home. I would like to redecorate or do whatever. But I gotta still wait to see what's gonna happen with that. He and I stop talking about Simon.
Speaker 4: This is not true.
Speaker 2: What is it? Say?
Speaker 20: This can't be real. Wow, okay, so Lauren, look at that.
Speaker 4: What is happening?
Speaker 20: Sorry?
Speaker 2: I just playing? I made.
Speaker 19: What I know?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 8: So what Charlleamaine put together? And let me tell you before the interview, he didn't tell none of.
Speaker 2: Us, right.
Speaker 4: I thought it was something with me.
Speaker 8: I sent him laughing at giggling, so we knew he was up to something. But he even planned it because he had somebody walking in the letter, says.
Speaker 2: Yo, right now, I.
Speaker 20: Don't know this is this?
Speaker 19: You know people online of course they're making jos like oh you know she called or whatever. This is like a person who I have shared a life with. I don't want nothing to happen to him. I don't want I didn't want him departed. Like at the end of the day, like.
Speaker 4: Mister mental health just threw you off.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 20: I gets ripped in my piece.
Speaker 19: I really thought something happened to somebody because you look like you were about to cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, back, there was a lot of men that were happy that he that that happened to him though there weren't yes, because how do you feel about you?
Speaker 19: And that's the scary part about being online, like going in on a personality that people actually like. You don't know who could have done anything, you know what I mean? You just don't know.
Speaker 8: We got more with Portscha Williams when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody gets DJ nd Jesse, Hilarryous, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club Lona Rosa. It's hanging with us this morning and we're still kicking it with Porscha Williams from Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Charlamage.
Speaker 1: What happened on when y'all shot the Upshaws because we had Ninia up here. Yeah, and she said you blocked her from Mom, but you know you wouldn't do it with her.
Speaker 24: I was doing this show called the Upshaws, and she kind of was like, she didn't want to do the Upshaws with me. She didn't tell me that. He told the production crew, and the production told us that, you know.
Speaker 2: Is that true? I don't believe it's the truth. Really, she a little bit.
Speaker 4: She did that.
Speaker 20: So no, it's not that I wouldn't do it with her.
Speaker 19: So I signed on to do the upshaws and I had just fouled. So when it happened, I had already signed up to do the show and I really.
Speaker 20: Couldn't cancel at that point.
Speaker 19: So when I got there, I just was sitting in the green room or the waiting area, and I just like start bringing down oh man.
Speaker 20: Then she was in the room next to me.
Speaker 19: Just hearing her voice broke me down because I just felt you when you're going through the worce. She just felt so alone. Just hearing her voice just it was just too familiar. And you know, I had not talked to her. I didn't know how I could face her. I didn't know how could face anybody. So it genuinely wasn't me saying no, I don't work with this person, that person, whomever. Because I agreed to it. I just wasn't capable of doing it that day. Mentally and emotionally, I could not gather myself at all. So when I spoke to them, they were like, you know, I understand you're not gonna be able to act as a housewife today. They ended up letting me go home, and then they said we'll fill you in, We'll fill in your spot with Cynthia. And then after that, in true Ninny fashion, she just turned it into something about her and and Jane wasn't about her. It was about me, you know what I'm saying, Like her actions of like taking Simon's side and hanging out with him with women or whatever they were doing, which is fine because in a divorce.
Speaker 4: You're gonna pick a side.
Speaker 20: I can't judge if she wanted to go over there.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 20: She may think he right and I'm wrong. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: You know you said you like seeing the OG's on the show. Would you welcome Ninie back?
Speaker 19: Yes, I would walk on her back. I mean, it ain't gonna look like I'm welcoming her back.
Speaker 20: Let me get that straight. We need gonna have a.
Speaker 19: Time in the beginning. But I'm I'm for what's good for the show. But i just feel like, realistically, as much as we all love Nini and I mean miss Nini, realistically you just can't sue a network. You cannot say things about Andy Cohen that are that damaging and expect that.
Speaker 20: Bridge to still be standing.
Speaker 19: So Unfortunately, I just don't know if she can cross that and come back. I got one more show question because I know you also are acting too. I got lifetime situation we want to talk about. But Kenya, so I know she's not going to finish out the season because what happened with her and Brittany. But they were saying that she could come back put potentially season seventeen.
Speaker 20: Who said that.
Speaker 19: I thought that she was only suspend different the rest of the sixteen. I thought she was only suspended for season sixteen and could potentially come back for seventeen. Though I would hope that's true, I just can't see. I'm in one hundred percent agreement with her not being here. I would love for her to be at the reunion. I'm for what's best for the show. And I loved where Kenya was going. She's not that happy with me right now, you know.
Speaker 4: I she not with you right now. I thought you were doing better this season.
Speaker 19: She didn't like when I said that. When I compared her to Britta, and I said they were similar. And I said they were similar, but I meant because they're both fabulous. They're both to me speak their mind, like you know, she when you don't like somebody, you don't want to.
Speaker 20: Be compared to them, So right, got you?
Speaker 19: But whatever, girl, I got hell, I got to talk about you. You a part of the show. Don't you want to be talked about it. It's kind of crazy though, I didn't even think about the reunion, like the fact that she won't even be on the law. He said that it's possible. I'm still hopeful. I'm still hopeful she is. She's still a big part of the show. She's not the show. She didn't make or break the season. But Kenya is a person who I've been doing this with for a very long time, and for once we were possibly about to have a season of not being foes.
Speaker 20: You know what I'm saying, Phadri. I have to say when Faeder came.
Speaker 19: In, she helped to elevate the show as well and keep us where we needed to be because everybody been wanting to see her. She's been gone the whole time, Candy been gone, so you know it's people wanted her back, and Candy has been really upset about how Kenya has been treated by the network.
Speaker 4: She's been very vocal about that.
Speaker 19: And then Fader coming back I don't know if Kendy's too excited about that as well too. But do you feel like the network protects you guys the way that they should, because that's what Candy is saying, is like the network didn't protect one of their stars, which is I still work for the network, so I don't share a certain sentiments. Okay, let's be clear, all right, I'm saying saying that I think Kenya deserves an opportunity, And an opportunity can be given to anyone.
Speaker 20: You can always say no.
Speaker 19: She can say whatever she wants to say to Britt, the cast, the crew, and whoever, and they can say no. But I believe she deserves that opportunity. I ain't say a damn thing about the network.
Speaker 20: Love a network.
Speaker 1: Talk about all this money you're getting pamped by portion Lifetime, Go Naked Hair, the Lifetime movie Yeah.
Speaker 19: It's Detective Ebony Williams, and the upcoming Lifetime movie Single Black Female three the Final Chapter. Yes, Yes, that was that was big for me. I always want to be in a Lifetime movie. I am obsessed with a Lifetime and I am amongst the cast of great women who've been They had two other movies this is the third installment, the last one, and I played detective. I look totally different in this movie. I even stopped doing botox for this movie I did. I was like, you know what, I'm not doing any boat talks. I want my whole face to movie. I gotta look at the trailer right now. No, no, you look good, all right, but in the trail because I know when you say both times there every freaking line.
Speaker 20: I got a crow's feed. I got all of it because my raw.
Speaker 19: Is so different from who I am, Like I'm an alcoholic, I'm a bit of a stalker. Like you know, I ain't gonna say who else what else I've done in that movie, but I think it's gonna be a good look for me in the acting world because it's totally different from me playing myself and a lot of other things that I've done before.
Speaker 2: I got one last question.
Speaker 1: Will a Nigerian man get another shot or do you feel like the stereotype is true and all of them are scamas?
Speaker 2: Now what you just done?
Speaker 19: Well, I am Nigerian, so of course I would date another one, you know I would. I would marry another one. I want to love and marry. Who is gonna be honest and love me. I'm not ready to get married. I'm not rushing into none of that.
Speaker 20: I mean unless you.
Speaker 19: Say that down the last by the end of the season, you'd be like, oh, of course you got a new ring.
Speaker 2: You would get married again.
Speaker 20: I would, I would get married again.
Speaker 4: Why of course?
Speaker 20: So just because of him, I can't get married again.
Speaker 19: I can't enjoy the comfort in the security of being I love being married.
Speaker 20: I love being called somebody's wife.
Speaker 19: I love waking up every morning, sitting at your feet asking you what you.
Speaker 2: Need me to do?
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 19: I just love that that's in me. I'm a Southern girl, and I think that's probably why Nigerian men and like men of wealth like me, because I am very submissive, and I'm very loving, and I'm very even though I'm all that, I am bo here, I can shift that a bit for my man.
Speaker 2: Do they have to have wealth? You know?
Speaker 20: I was thinking about that.
Speaker 19: I was thinking about that, and I think if I didn't have a daughter, they don't have to have wealth. They do have to have self So you need to be self sufficient. You need to have your own business about yourself, and you need to be able to come in here if I get pregnant and.
Speaker 20: Provide for our child. But I do.
Speaker 19: I like this new conversation of like Dolly Parton oh rp to.
Speaker 20: Her husband who recently died.
Speaker 19: But I liked her relationship, like they were separated a lot of the time. It's in space physically, but they kept their relationship strong.
Speaker 20: Like I don't feel like I have to live with my husband.
Speaker 4: Sharlie Roth does that too, Yeah.
Speaker 19: Hirlley Bright, and I loved when she told us that I don't think it has to be traditional. I feel like my next relationship will not be traditional.
Speaker 2: I wonder what that means.
Speaker 20: It'll be a little bit open.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, you would do an open really.
Speaker 20: Really not with another female.
Speaker 4: So you could go and have another man, but he can't have another woman.
Speaker 19: I haven't found one who's gonna allow me. If you don't want, let me know. But no, they don't allow that. They don't allow that. I just mean as far as like your tradition of him having to be in the house, gotcha. I honestly could be in the house with just my baby and be good and then we come and visit my house. Houses though, I mean, you have enough rooms in your house to be able to do that.
Speaker 4: So why y'all didn't just do it?
Speaker 20: Because I also like to be under people, that's all.
Speaker 19: I'm so confused because I want you and me and my men.
Speaker 2: So I'm sitting here like yo, Jesus.
Speaker 8: Christ, partial ladies and gentlemen, real housewives of the man that comes on this Sunday Peacock, and we appreciate you for stopping.
Speaker 2: Yes, Williams, it's the breakfast club. Good morning. Now let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 18: Why on the breakfast clubs the coaching shoes with Lauren Lauren Rose, and I got the mess to me.
Speaker 6: People made a Kim k for kind of sort of joining the free Tory movement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, indirectly, what happens.
Speaker 6: So she she posted a video and she she put a Tory song on it.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm not even gonna hold you toys and plains. Music is good, but that you know, that's the argument right now. First, So Kim Kradad she posted this video. She's just on the beach in the swimsuit. She put a Tory Lung Tory Lane song to it. Tory Lanez then reposted to his Instagram so all of his fans go over to her Instagram. They're flooding her comments with the umbrellas for the rain drive.
Speaker 4: She's bringing these brothers home. She but she's not. She didn't say that, she didn't lean into it or whatever.
Speaker 19: So, but it caused a conversation because yesterday Tory Lanez debuted his album art for his new album that he has coming. The album name is Peterson. So this is the photo. In the photo, it is Tory Lanez. He is currently behind bars still even with this photo being released, he's currently still behind So you can see how small.
Speaker 4: Yah, well he trying to.
Speaker 19: Look a little big, you know, spend a little time behind bars, you'd be doing like this. Yes, so the photo it was taken while behind bars. The album itself was created while he's behind bars. It's being engineered, he says, by one of his best engineers, and he says that this is the first time that the world is ever going to hear music at a high level, good music from someone who's behind bars, talking about the reason experience in real time. And y'all remember we did that story about when they came in and it was a huge fight when he was.
Speaker 9: On the phone.
Speaker 19: But yeah, rapping, So it seems like it's gonna be a lot more of those type of moments on there as well too.
Speaker 1: You know, with Kim K, people got to learn to separate the art from the artists at this point, right, because if a person had some dope music, and they have some dope music before they committed a crime and went to jay, you still like you still be able to like the music, right that that shouldn't be the whole signe of the artist.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I haven't stopped listening to anybody who's been convicted and a straight shooter with the music.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, the music album.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm expecting this album to be just as great as his other word jes So, let me tell you about Laura Lauren text me at five thirty in the morning, right, Envy, can you reach out to Tori's people?
Speaker 8: I want to know who took the picture in jail? What was it taking on? What type of device?
Speaker 2: Sees? How many days did it take to take that photo? Shoot?
Speaker 4: How many takes? Like, how many different photos?
Speaker 2: Who am I going to ask?
Speaker 4: How change they would they had?
Speaker 19: They would have had to if they were multiple photos, sin they would have had to make it look like you know this looks so artsy they had to art it up so they would have known how many photos they did.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 2: Whoever took the picture was probably a man and he was like, yeah, yeah, you look good. You look good. Clex this way, this muscle turn this way.
Speaker 6: But like exactly what it is like he's in jail. I mean, it ain't too many.
Speaker 4: Who am I gonna ask?
Speaker 2: Who am I gonna as?
Speaker 19: You got, you got the yard, you got the what else they be doing in there? This little TV area I'm assuming where he was on the phone.
Speaker 4: It's a couple of places he could.
Speaker 2: Have posted it.
Speaker 3: Willing and doing what you do both.
Speaker 19: I think it's gonna be a little bit of what he doing. But to youall point about being able to support him and like all of that. Tory Lanees recently sat down for interview from behind bars. He's doing a lot, he working, and he talked about that. He talked about people not feeling like in actually choosing not to publicly support him.
Speaker 4: Let's sayd listen to this and everything.
Speaker 9: All those people were scared, they were scared to say how they choose so because they come to me and we have long, hour long conversations on how we all feel like ya, now we know you're innocent because it's been screaming and crying and saying I can't believe they.
Speaker 7: Got you like this. But when it comes to public time, it's like nobody's saying what they really feel. I don't even seen people say the opposite of what they feel, the opposite of what they told me because it was better fitting to them at that time. And that's speak to me. And a lot of black people might that like have done fake ash to me and say, hey, x y z Aiden Ross, this white boy, he went all against black culture, like it's about of courses that he was my brother, and I don't care about what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I disagree. I think everybody.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of people who was in supported Toy, and there was a lot of people saying that they felt like Toy was not at first sh.
Speaker 8: I don't remember not at first it was a lot of people, uh, not supporting Tory, not playing his music.
Speaker 2: They banned for a.
Speaker 3: While at first, like Tory had the Internet on his side like a mother.
Speaker 19: What depends on what side of the coin you wrong, Because there were people that were coming for Meg on his side, but there were a lot of people who weren't saying things, and that's I think, who's he who he's referring to, And you heard him get a little bit emotional, so I mean it must be someone people that he thought were close to him before he got.
Speaker 6: Up about it on Day Star Peters in the album, the whole album from beginning to end is about his feelings towards the whole situation.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 19: And that was the he was on the Full Sin podcast and what he was referring too when he was mentioned that Aiden Ross was because Aiden Ross came on that that show and had the free toy show. I remember, and yeah, and it was you know, it's a big deal because Aiden Ross does have a huge online following. But yeah, so that'll be coming out. That's supposed to his that album Peterson is going to drop Friday. So once we listen, we'll be back because I'm sure there's some things on up in there.
Speaker 6: I definitely understand what you mean though, when he say, you know, people will tell you one thing in private and then go against you publicly.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: That happened to me so many times, like with all my previous controversies or whatever.
Speaker 4: A person will.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh, you do nothing wrong.
Speaker 6: You stood up for us and everything, and then be like, but I can't support you, you know, publicly, you know, because then it's going to mess up.
Speaker 4: How do you respond to that? Because they I'm working with them, So.
Speaker 6: What do you say in response to that black that person you clowned out your clown life? But I said, I feel like a clown and they're actually whatever identify I called him, you know, I called him.
Speaker 2: How I see that happened.
Speaker 8: Happens a lot to everybody, right because nobody We've seen it with with Jay when when Jay was just going through his stuff. We see it all the time celebrities and people want to get out the way. They don't want none of that nothing on them. They just want to be comfortable and clean. And we see it all ended up in jail.
Speaker 1: But the court of public opinion seemed like they was way more against Meg than they was against me.
Speaker 2: I feel head first, go to jails. Yeah, but the.
Speaker 1: Court of public opinion, he wanted the court of public opinion for sure.
Speaker 19: I think there are people right now still arguing that. And that's why when she did that move to have certain things with training the game. Remember she asked for the order. While he was so locked up, people came out again and were like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Why are you doing this?
Speaker 19: That man is locked up, and I was like, WHOA, Like you know she's over here, she's saying she's a victim.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I just want to tell you that that the source that you wanted me to reach out to said he'll get all the info. He just woke up, he said, he said it was He says, I just hit him trying to see who he who took it and when it got edited. But yeah, they will have vinyl NCDs for this album, so it'll be a.
Speaker 1: That I thought you couldn't do music from behind in jail.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 19: I've also asked some questions about any clearances he had to get, because remember he got raided as well too, So we'll have more on that because I you know, to your point, there are in the whole little situation about my question, there is a there's a method to my madness, yob. We will answer those questions for you, guys, Shorty right here on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: If I was a lawyer, I would hate to see lawn good morning.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, yo, she gets at five in the morning, four point thirty this morning.
Speaker 19: But that's because last night I fell asleep watching the State of the Union. I would have called you last night, but it was I was trying to figure out Trump. He had me in the days a little bit.
Speaker 2: You want me to reach out to somebody that early. That's disrespectful.
Speaker 4: You say good morning. They know you start work early.
Speaker 8: All right, right, well that is that is the room, mis Thank you. All right now, charluagne, we're giving that donkey too.
Speaker 1: I needed Democrats to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with them, all of them as a party. Staff and mother, f and crew. Come on, even the one holding up to sign. Definitely, the pickleball paddle polishes.
Speaker 4: When ladies in the pink.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 19: See dang, you ain't not that there were pink as a resistance thing as well to some of the Democrats.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, all right, we'll get to that.
Speaker 8: Next to the breakfast club, Goo morning, you're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: This is americle.
Speaker 25: There is no question, and there are problems in this country between police and community. Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing of a black man.
Speaker 17: Now the new developments in the deafinitely spotshooting rampase man yesday.
Speaker 2: It was a really bad day for him, and this is what he did.
Speaker 4: And so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 1: Okay, White supremacist violence, it is always have been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 26: But I'm also very proud that my wife is white.
Speaker 2: The breakfast club bitch.
Speaker 25: All right, Frenny, please tell me why was.
Speaker 4: I your donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: Donkey today for Wednesday, March fifth, goes to the Democrats, all of them as a party staff and mother, eff and crew, for the way they left Congressman Al Green out there on an island unto himself. First of all, salutor Congressman Al Green, drop on a clues bombs for Congressman Green.
Speaker 2: You've got some Dutch sogi.
Speaker 1: Okay, watched the State of the Union last night, Then you missed seventy seven year old Congressman Our Green stand up and disrupt President Donald Trump's speech. Now, as I was watching the State of the Union, the only thing I kept thinking was I really don't know what democrats do. Okay, Trump is a force of nature. All right, you can't stop them. You can only hope to contain them. And that energy has been projected on the whole Republican Party. And regardless of how you feel about their policies, regardless of how we know, okay, their policies are going to ruin the American economy, guaruntee, they just come off strong Democrat. Democrats come off as weak, okay. And Democrats are never able to properly articulate the threat they say Republicans are. Okay, they go to the extremes, right, We've heard all the greatest hits, threat to democracy, fascist, constitutional crisis, and even if these things are true, Democrats never quite act like it. And last night was more of the same.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: That's why, once again I want to salute Congressman Our Green for standing up and attempting to call a thing a thing.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If Trump is as bad as Democrats state he is, then somebody in the Democratic Party has to act like it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Somebody has to throw a middle finger to tradition.
Speaker 1: Somebody has to throw a middle finger to the norms and do something different. You got to try something different, okay. Michelle Obama said, when they go low, we go high. Well, that is the old play from an old playbook in twenty twenty five, when they go low, you got to take it to the floor with him.
Speaker 3: Okay, you gotta scrub the mother effing ground.
Speaker 1: And Congressman Al Green took a page out of the Republican playbook. He did what Republican Congressman from South Carolina Joe Wilson did when he had when he yelled, you lied at Obama.
Speaker 13: Let's listen, the reforms, the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who.
Speaker 2: Are here illegal. That's not true.
Speaker 1: Feel so light now in retrospect, right, and let's not forget Marjorie Taylor Green disrupting President Biden at.
Speaker 3: His State of the Union speech. It's not about him, It's not about me.
Speaker 2: A winner, not really, Hi.
Speaker 11: Lincoln, Lincoln Riley, an innocent young woman who was killed?
Speaker 2: Why and illegal?
Speaker 3: Biden's wonn't that?
Speaker 1: Well, So listen, I know right wing media is gonna spin it like Congressman Al Green and Democrats would being petty?
Speaker 2: What ain't learned from the best.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you like to hear how Congressman Al Green got down last night?
Speaker 2: Well, let's go to Sky News Auscrada for the report.
Speaker 22: Police, mister Green, take your seat.
Speaker 2: Take your seat, sir, take your seat.
Speaker 25: Democrat Representative Al Green was dramatically kicked out of the chamber after disrupting Donald Trump's joint address to Congress tonight.
Speaker 22: Finding that members continue to engage in willful and concerted disruption or proper decorum. The Chair now directs a sergeant at arms to restore order.
Speaker 2: Were not this gentleman from the chamber?
Speaker 25: Greenshirt what are removes for his disruption, saying it was worth being kicked out to make his point is it is the.
Speaker 20: Best way to get all the costs to a person who.
Speaker 23: Uses his incibility, who uses his incibility against our civility. I'm willing to suffer whatever punishment is available to me. I didn't say to anyone, don't punish me. I've said I'll accept the punishment. But it's worth it to let people know that there are some of us who are going to stamp up against this president's desire to cut Medicaid, Medicare, and social security.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 23: And I'm also working on my articles of impeachment. This president is unfit. He should not hold the office. Thirty four felony convictions, two times impeached.
Speaker 3: Drivel the clue bombs for our Green.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with what the og did did, But here's my issue.
Speaker 2: Old men for counsel, young men for war? Where was the young warriors?
Speaker 1: Okay, even if you didn't want to set it off, like Congressman our Green did, you gotta stand with him when he does. Okay, you gotta walk out with him in protests when they kicked him out.
Speaker 2: Al Green is seventy seven.
Speaker 1: He out there with a cane, okay, looking like the old man in New Jack City.
Speaker 2: Rest in peace to Bill Cobbs.
Speaker 1: Remember when the old man was telling Nino Brown he going to hell. That's how Congressman our Green looked. But where was the rest of the Democrats?
Speaker 2: Huh? Y'all left Captain America to fight the Black Order by himself. Imagine if those portals.
Speaker 1: Opened up an Avengers in game, but instead of coming out to fight, the rest of the Avengers just sat there and watched, watched Captain America get embarrassed. That's what Democrats did the Congressman our Green last night, and it made an.
Speaker 2: Already weak party look weaker.
Speaker 1: Okay, House Speaker Mike Johnson called for the House Sergeant at Arms to remove our Green from the chamber. Democrats, y'all should have walked out with him. I mean, look, I don't know what else it is for them to do. They are just the lost party, no real fight whatsoever. It's like Republicans and Democrats aren't even playing the same game. They're not in the same league. They're not shooting at the same basket. They aren't even speaking the same language. And I don't know what Democrats do to cut through, because when they have moments, they make a statement.
Speaker 2: Last night, they fumble.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I know all the older Democrats, okay, the Congressman Clyde Burns of the world and Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, the ones that go along to get along, like Hakeem Jeffries, I know they gonna follow protocol and show up to the State of the Union. But the younger ones, you all honestly shouldn't have shown up if you weren't going to be more disruptive. Okay, Paul al Green, he dropped his nuts. Okay, maybe he thought if I said it off, folks will follow suit. But no, y'all out there holding up signs like it's a silent auction.
Speaker 2: Okay. Matter of fact, they weren't even signs they would pickleball paddles. Okay. Democrats were out there looking like a bunch of pickleball paddle polishers.
Speaker 1: Okay, they really were looking like they wanted to challenge Trump and the Republican Party to a friendly game of pick a ball. When diplomacy fails, perhaps a friendly pick a ball match on the house floor can settle the score. No looks, man, we're in a screen at times, okay, because Trump can stand up.
Speaker 2: There and tell a lot of lies.
Speaker 1: But nobody kid because if you're a Democrat, you think Republicans are always lying. If you're a Republican, you think Democrats are always lying. So nobody is listening objectively. Okay, But at this point it's not about policy, sadly, it's about optics. And I don't know how Democrats can change the optics without a massive overhaul of the whole party. Okay, America, we are just gonna have to let things play out. But when the inevitable fumble from Republicans come, and it will, because the economy is only gonna get worse, gear run teed Okay, people will not be able to afford their basic needs. Garrun teed, There's been eleven recessions in this country since World War Two, Okay, ten have been under Republican presidents. We more than likely will be headed towards another one. So Republicans are going to fumble. I just believe that when they do, Democrats don't have the team to recover the ball. Because Congressman Al Green had the ball last night and you damn sure didn't have the team to block form. Please give the Democratic Party to sweep down to the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the dog.
Speaker 27: Of the day, all the dog, all the day.
Speaker 2: The Congressman Agreen once again. Man absolutely question.
Speaker 8: Why did you use Australian news team?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 8: That's our producers curious why you use the Australian news team talking about American stuff that no idea, so many people covering that.
Speaker 2: Just why did you do that? They didn't Australian couldn't believe it either, report this. I mean, I don't care either way. I thought it was. I'm just curious why the Australian.
Speaker 3: Our producers texting me now to tell me why you.
Speaker 8: We don't do good news reports in America. Not Trump would be mad. He said, keep it American. You were just gonna go ahead and use it Australian when we got all these dues cash Channel two four.
Speaker 1: Podcast Shine right now, Eddie said, because they had the best report, said Luther Scott News ain't gonna put a tariff on all right, thank you for that, donkey of the day.
Speaker 8: Now, when we come back, doctor Pastor Jamaal Bryant will be joining us.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 8: He wants to do a forty day lent Fast of Target and we'll talk to him when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Only.
Speaker 8: Everybody's DJ Envy Jesse, larrys Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. La La Rosa is here. We got a special guest in the villain. Yes, indeed, Pastor Jamal Brant.
Speaker 2: Welcome brother, Thank you sir, good to be with you.
Speaker 8: How are you feeling this morning, Bill Gray, Let's talk about this, the forty day Fast of Target. Yes, and uh, this is something that you're trying to put into play. And why I'm not suying you are putting.
Speaker 2: In another way. Yeah, So people are asking.
Speaker 26: Why did we pick Target when Walmart out or the McDonald's out, or the John Dee's out, or the Bank of As out of order Amazon?
Speaker 2: Amazon is out of order? Is we wanted to go?
Speaker 26: The African proverb says, if you want to eat an elephant, do one piece at a time. So we picked Target first for several reasons. Number One, Target is headquartered in the same city George Floyd was killed. When George Floyd was killed, Target came out made an announcement that they're going to invest two billion dollars in the black business. Two billion drum roll and it starts December of twenty twenty five. When Trump made the announcement January of twenty twenty five, they dishonored that commitment. So we wanted to hold them accountable because when they made the.
Speaker 2: Plage they had nothing to do with DII.
Speaker 26: Secondly, I am embarrassed Breakfast Club to say to you, Nigro spend twelve million dollars a day in Target and I don't know any black business that amasses that much money in any singular day to.
Speaker 2: Twelve million day. Hey.
Speaker 26: Number Three, Target is on twenty seven college campuses and not one HBCU number four outside of the federal government, Target is the largest.
Speaker 2: Employer of black people.
Speaker 26: There are four hundred thousand black people on payroll and don't honor us. So we're given that kind of money, that much human capital, and to not honor us, I think is dismally disrespected. And because they're publicly traded, we wanted to see what will happen in those forty days. That shows the data, this is the impact when black people walk away, and to share it with those sharecrops, so it will not just be forty days. But every movement has to have a benchmark, has got to have a strategy, and you got to have some data.
Speaker 2: What do you say callcott?
Speaker 26: Yeah, I called it a fast because this was a call to the Black church to become active. Something happened s that scholars and historians are gonna have to pay attention to.
Speaker 2: The rise of Black Lives Matter.
Speaker 26: Charlemagne was the very first movement of civil rights for black people that was not berthed out of the church, the very first civil rights movement that happened that didn't have a religious leader at the front.
Speaker 2: And so the Black church is going backwards.
Speaker 26: This is the largest demographic of black people since we've been in America who don't go to church at all, who don't subscribe to organized religion.
Speaker 2: We're at twenty eight percent, the.
Speaker 26: Largest amount of Black people who self identify as atheists, who.
Speaker 2: Say they don't believe in God, don't believe in nothing.
Speaker 26: So this was a call specifically for Black Christians to show the younger generation our head is not in the sand. We're a part of it, but we're aligning it with prayer that those forty days is a high holy season for the Christian community, praying because this is a spiritual warfare that we're under with JD. Vance and Donald Trump, with all of the things that are happening with these executive orders. Marching is good, Protesting is necessary, Petitions are important, But if we don't bring a spiritual grounding to it, I think that we're gonna miss it.
Speaker 2: During the Montgomery bus.
Speaker 26: Boycott that lasts three hundred and eighty one days, what nobody talks about is for three hundred and eighty one days, every night they went back to the church for prayor so. I think that in the movement, you've got to have a faith entity intertwined in it.
Speaker 2: In order for you to.
Speaker 8: Move forward, what do you say to some of the people that have black products in Target that they say that, you know because of this boycott. If a boycott happens and people are stopping to go to Target, that is gonna affect their products even more.
Speaker 2: I know. We had the co founders of Rocket Roots in the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: They found the lit Bar and they were saying that if people don't come into the store, which Target is their hugest manufactured the hugest buyer, so is to those products.
Speaker 26: And number one the lit Bar and all of those entities understand a new thing out called drop Ship.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go in the physical store to help them.
Speaker 26: Because of that, In foresight, we partner with the US Black Chamber of Commerce. So every person that goes to targetfast dot org within an hour, I send you a digital directory of three hundred thousand black.
Speaker 2: Businesses across the country.
Speaker 26: So we don't want those businesses to be adversely impacted. We want people to support them, but do it online. I can support the lipt Bar and not go into Target to do it. I can go online to do it. And so I think that as innovative and creative people as black people are.
Speaker 2: Let's do it online.
Speaker 26: We do everything else online, so let's support them and the one thousand black vendors who are placed in Target. We're going to prominently place on the website so that you'll be able to find them quickly without any pot who.
Speaker 4: Thinks to what you're saying.
Speaker 19: So the first thing when they were up here, they talked about the inventory and just how much money they have to put ahead to be in the stores that comes out of their own pocket that they will lose out on if people do not if they're not supporting these companies or whatever. So even if you're buying it from their website, because they're already in contract for this amount of inventory with alloted to Target, they lose out it.
Speaker 4: They don't profit on that.
Speaker 26: Now, yeh, what that money has already been spent. A movement comes with inconvenience. It came that same argument happened in the Montgomery bus boycod The question was asked, what do we do for the bust mechanics who.
Speaker 2: Are all black.
Speaker 26: So what they did is they pulled all of those bust mechanics out of Montgomery and set up garages at the churches. What nobody is talking about is four mechanic shops came out of it. So I understand that it's an inconvenience. I know we got to go a different route, but I would then say that's up. The ant is a business principle. Let's buy more to cover what is that loss. Companies take loss all the time. But a group of misguided preachers went into Target in Detroit and said, let's just buy black inventory and come out. You're still supporting Target, So I think that we've got to come away, even if we got to raise the price in order to make the balance.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 26: One of the things that black people do wrong whenever it is with supporting black business. We always want a discount. Let's pay full price and support them. Let's not just do it with lip service, but let's do it through the investment.
Speaker 8: We have BOYD Passes, Jamal Bryant. When we come back, don't move. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Everybody's purning. Everybody is DJ Envy, Jesse Lrae, Charlamagne, the guy. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Laura LaRosa is here with us this morning, and we're still kicking it.
Speaker 2: With past the Jamal Bryant, Lauren.
Speaker 19: Though women from Rocker Roots I Own, Jamison and Ellen Sellers talked about how even in Walmart's majority of their clients hell that they make a large amount of their money off of on those products, they don't have that access to the dot com. So being able to walk in like it's just different in some of the lower royal areas. So being able to walk into a Walmart or a Target helps them as far as inventory and creates access for those people.
Speaker 4: What about that?
Speaker 26: Yeah, I think that we've got to ask ourselves what is the principle and is the principle more important than the profit. You've got a whole lot of churches who have space that is underutilized and under used. The fact that in twenty twenty five we don't have a minority owned retail space to direct people on says that we got to re evaluate how we do business. So going into Target to buy whatever this product is to say, Hey, forget that they don't honor us, forget that they've disrespected the George Floyd family, forget that they are only allowing black people on entry level positions. Let's do it for lipstick. I think that we're losing the larger conversation. I want to see the sisters win. I want to see them do overwhelmingly well. But I think that we got to get into a room and figure out how do we make it more accessible for those in rural areas. I don't think that the answer is to keep shooting ourselves.
Speaker 8: In the foot and then ask for a cast when we ever get there past it, Like, you know, we want to get there right when we ever own our own Target slash Walmart, where we ever own our own car manufacturer, where we ever own our own so we can rely on it.
Speaker 2: It just seems like we're far stretched from that. Yeah.
Speaker 26: So one of the things that we're asking for Target to do, and for all of the demands that we're asking of Target, please go to Target fast out or I'm asking Target to partner with ten HBCUs to show our businesses how to scale up and to go into the retail space.
Speaker 2: Rep and Shopton is one of my mentors.
Speaker 26: But in the history of black people, we have never marched black people into a white business to say, spend money here. So we got to figure out how it is that we really reroute and redirect so that we can create an ecosystem for us to be able to do I think that is possible, but as a plan that has.
Speaker 2: To be a foot in order to make it done.
Speaker 1: I saw you say that target have been trying to reach out to you. Yes, but I'm gonna talk no diversity.
Speaker 2: No, you may not have a job next week.
Speaker 26: You reached out during Black History mind, I don't know if you're gonna make it to Saint Patrick's Stown. I need somebody who got some job security and got some influence to make a decision. I think this generation doesn't want symbolic wins.
Speaker 2: They want substantive strides.
Speaker 26: And if you're just doing that to say we met, we talked Alldustreet, credibility is gone. I need somebody who can make a decision. And you got to ask and be what's in the mind of a CEO that can lose twelve million dollars a day and say I'm not me.
Speaker 8: So the person that reached out to you felt had no influence, not enough influence.
Speaker 26: Yeah, so you're gonna send the black people out to talk to black black guy, go talk to the black them down. Yeah no, no, no, no, no, I need to talk to the CEO or I need to talk to somebody who is on that board of Target who can really help me understand where you are and if you all are being punked by JD Vance and Trump tell me that.
Speaker 2: Un let's figure out how we can walk alongside each other. What it is? Yeah, that's what it is. Yeah.
Speaker 19: When you so, I know they talking about meeting eventually, y'all want to have a conversation or there is something scheduled right you guys will be meeting June twelfth of Minneapolis.
Speaker 26: That's when their stockholders meeting is. Yeah, so we are planning on going now. I'm hoping that we have resolved.
Speaker 4: By this, That's what I was getting.
Speaker 26: Yes, we can't wait till June, but June twelfth and there. Now it's an underground murmur that they don't even want to do an in person share holds me.
Speaker 2: They want to do it by zoom.
Speaker 4: They don't want you guys to show yes.
Speaker 26: But that's why it's important for you to have the data to show how this has been impacted, how much money you've lost in the stock and what is at stake. So we wanted to take all of that to the shareholders meeting June twelfth.
Speaker 4: My last question for you, where are you at now?
Speaker 19: Numbers wise, because I know you were looking to get one hundred thousand people by when's this Wednesday the fifth?
Speaker 4: When it starts and you are.
Speaker 2: Say, I've got one hundred and ten thousand people. Got you have come and.
Speaker 26: We did it before we ever got to the breakfast club. So now y'all we got to get to one fifty. We got to get to one fifty because numbers is power. It was important for me to have tangible evidence of how many people are standing behind us. That it is not just a post, it's not just lights and shares, but one hundred thousand people. I can press a button's and the email to say, hey we outside in Target, Hey we in Cincinnati, so that the people at Target know that we mean business.
Speaker 2: That is not just symbolism, but there's substance behind you. How can people get behind you?
Speaker 26: Go to targetfast dot org. It's just one word there, you'll see what is our a list of a demand. When it is that you sign up for Target fast, I'm gonna send you a digital directory to those three hundred thousand businesses. And even for those of you who don't go to church or watch online. I'm gonna send you a daily prayer devotional so that you can stay focused, no pun intended, so you can stay on target for what it is that we're trying.
Speaker 2: To get done. All right, well, we appreciate you for joining us this morning. Targetfast dot Org. Thank you so much.
Speaker 26: Brother man, thank you. And when y'all come to Atlanta, I'm coming through. I ain't even got a ticket. I'm coming.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah he came.
Speaker 1: Pat Jamal's popped up through my Black podcast Festival.
Speaker 2: I'm coming this year. I want to come to New Birth.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: You gotta want to come on Sunday and check it out.
Speaker 26: Yeah, you gotta come this room, mental cross. Hey, let me say this to.
Speaker 2: I'm from Baltimore. Do you know the first place I ever had crabs? Charston, South Carolina?
Speaker 26: Monk's Corner, Monks Corner, Monk's Corner, Am Church right there, Jas Blake, James Blake, just back in the eighties. All right, Oka is the first place I ever had My famous from Georgetown, South Carolina.
Speaker 2: So we used to come down every summer.
Speaker 9: But Baltimore you had crabs, and from Baltimore they better than Baltimore never does not go too far.
Speaker 2: Trauma.
Speaker 26: No Greta was trauma that I had to do it in South Carolina before I had amazing.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. It's great. Just not as good as Baltimore, but it's good. Thank you all.
Speaker 8: Passing Jamal Brian is the Breakfast Club, Good morning, thank you, the Breakfast Club burning everybody is j J just Charmin gud. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 5: World.
Speaker 2: While on the Breakfast Club, the Coach with Lauren, Lauren.
Speaker 20: And I got the talk.
Speaker 6: Tommy So one of my favorite comedians, Damon Wayne's I love the whole family. He sat down with Big Boy and he said something very interesting.
Speaker 19: M He talks about not getting back on stage doing and doing stand up. He doesn't plan to do that anytime soon. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 8: Do you see Damon Wayne's getting back on stage now?
Speaker 2: Because men, you are a master comedian.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 28: I appreciate it, and when I was doing it and loved it, It's just the audience too dumb right now. My stand up ain't fodder for someone to, you know.
Speaker 2: To pick apart. It's like, here's the joke. You don't like it, don't laugh, keep it moving. Now they think they.
Speaker 28: Have some say and everybody's super offended, right, Well, they're being programmed to be offended because they're really not. Like when you know, when I was doing stand up and I was in the clubs, people were laughing. It's just now it's different. You have to have a conversation because if you're going to stay and go.
Speaker 2: Man, I hate. As soon as you say hate.
Speaker 28: Everybody's little hairs bristle up and then they're ready to boom. But if you go, man, I don't understand, got it, it's a conversation.
Speaker 2: He's right.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I just thought it was so crazy because I mean, I think we're him being like you know, he's doing the show with his son, and he's moving around so much right now. To see them on stage, I would be anybody's gonna that's gonna sell out anywhere.
Speaker 1: People y'all can go there and be offended. Like you said, man, pieces with no thought.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be offended that.
Speaker 8: Dave Chappelle tries to break that mold all the time, but people always say they offended and they always have a problem with him.
Speaker 2: But like he said that, you comedian into it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but my shows they crazy like they I don't. I don't bleep nothing out, I don't act like I Basically, if you buy a ticket and you are that type of person, you will be offended at my show, you know what I mean, because there's certain things that you can't talk about online that you can talk about on stage. I'm from Baltimore, I've been I've been the same raw comic that I've been. You know, It's just that I learned very quickly that the stage, the same thing that translates into you know, laughs on the stage is not It don't play well online.
Speaker 2: You know people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but they they they don't laugh, and they laugh at the next joke. They keep it moving, just like he said. But now it's different. It is different. But I don't think that no Wayes could ever live up to their full capacity that they did when they first came out.
Speaker 1: These days, see some big backs get offended at your show. But I think that's only because I was there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, around that whole time, with that whole recently diagnosed.
Speaker 2: Them with a joke about it.
Speaker 4: Was getting the steps in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they know, they wasn't not my show protesting, but Charlamagne just sitting in the audience triggered a bunch of big people while he was there, because yeah, and I went on, I told her how I was. He was the one that I pointed him out on anything. I didn't call y'all big backshaw by my tickets all the time.
Speaker 2: Y'all are good.
Speaker 1: People in the club. That club had a two wing basket minimum, so it was drinks for that night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but junior Jersey, big people miss pissed off though, But.
Speaker 1: Super serve your audience, that's all. If you don't if people don't like it, don't listen. But the people that do like it, you know, feed those folks.
Speaker 6: Like you said, the audience is too dumb. He damn right, he's too dumb. And then the new trend is being offended and sensitive about something. So it's like, nah, he could never get back on stage because he's not the type of comic that you can water down. Right, He's not the type of comedy that's gonna change, And that's what I would be excited about. But I can get the other side of it.
Speaker 19: But he did talk about like just where comedy is today and the time that he chose to exit let's take a listen to that too.
Speaker 26: Do you feel like you got in and it's so called out at the right time.
Speaker 28: Oh, it's the best time. When I was coming up, there was Arsenio Hall, Robert Townsend, my brother, Keenan, Eddie Murphy, John Witherspoon, Paul Mooney, and everybody was different. Everybody had a different voice and a different take, even on the same joke. Now I watched comedy and it's the same take on the same joke. There are some people out there that are funny, genuinely funny, but for the most part, I'm not impressed. It doesn't it doesn't make me want to get up.
Speaker 2: There because it's safe.
Speaker 6: It's playing it safe, you know, And comedy ain't supposed to be safe. It's supposed to be limitless.
Speaker 2: You see the same thing, you see the same thing, people sounding.
Speaker 6: The same absolutely talking about the same thing, the same topics over and over. People scared to really dive into like the breakdown of jokes because they're scared of hurting somebody feelings. They're scared of being recorded because somebody material end up online. That's that's grounds for you to be canceled and criticizing everything too, even Marlin like his his little brother, Marla Wayne's like he did his hat. I don't think Marllyglon ever stopped doing comedy. But people saw his special and try to murder him because he has a child that's trends, you know what I mean, and he jokes about.
Speaker 2: It and his daughter.
Speaker 6: No, well, I don't know what what the sex is now, but if you Marla Wayne's son or daughter, you already know what's up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So it's like and the joke's probably flying her house.
Speaker 6: And we talked about that, yeah, you know, but people like try to cancel him and you know, like you know, what is that that caught the suit? That's a lawsuit where somebody feel offended. They can the first class.
Speaker 4: Something suits, something about First Amendment. Yeah, people were trying to I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You the wanted to know all of that.
Speaker 6: They were trying to write Netflix for They wanted to get his special off of there because offending.
Speaker 2: His own child.
Speaker 1: You know, the last time David Williams probably got canceled up here on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: We had a conversation about that.
Speaker 2: We probably crazy. The reason why he don't want do it no more. Also, we don't got nothing to do with stand.
Speaker 4: Up but what he's saying, No, I chose not to include that. No, why do you want to.
Speaker 2: Rehash see that you're part of the problem.
Speaker 4: Included you brought it up. I chose nothing.
Speaker 2: But I'm not telling people what he got canceled for.
Speaker 4: I wasn't going to tell them. I was letting her know.
Speaker 19: I chose not to include it so that we wouldn't have to talk about.
Speaker 2: No worry about everybody gonna go back.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to go on YouTube to look at this. Crazy doesn't exist with Travis Scott real quick.
Speaker 19: Yeah, so that the Travis Scott was at the w W E.
Speaker 4: He puts some paws on somebody. Yeah, what was it? It was called the Chamber? Where's my hold on?
Speaker 19: Okay, So Travis Scott, he so w W star Cody Rhoads, Travis Scott, The Rock, and John Cena were all in the ring with him. That happened over the weekend. That happened Saturday. Tons of people there, Drake, I think there was a ton of tons of celebrity. There's but basically, there was a video that went viral from their little skit that they did because you have John Cena holding Cody Rose down, he's getting with them. Then you got the Rock slapping him with this custom belk that Travis Scott made. And then Travis Scott holds holds Corey Cody Roads I'm sorry, and slaps him. But the way he slaps him even I feel like John Cena and the Rock kind of palls.
Speaker 4: A little bit. It was fake like what he brought, the Wayian energy it was.
Speaker 19: It was kind of crazy, But I couldn't tell if Cody Rose was actually uh like hurt or not, because again.
Speaker 4: There listen to this.
Speaker 19: Now there are reports and he's supposed to address this on Friday that he suffered a black guy and a busted ear drum as a result of the slack like he went to.
Speaker 6: It happens sometimes it's the only person who ain't a real wrestler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't know to train them or something like prior to that. They probably he probably didn't expect the trap Travis a slap.
Speaker 2: I'm like that.
Speaker 19: I mean, he didn't have he was he was pinned down. He Rose didn't have a choice. But I feel like in that moment, even with me, I don't watch WWE, but I was like.
Speaker 4: I think that was what happened in rehearsal. Y'all didn't feel like that when y'all watch the video.
Speaker 1: This is a prime example of what we're talking about. I'm gonna tell you why, because if you always tune, it's always the people who don't tune into something on the regular who come in and then all of a sudden get offended.
Speaker 3: So if you've always been watching.
Speaker 1: Dam and when he's like, he's funny as hell, but then he come a stranger, they ain't never watched and that one joke will of fin same thing with this wrestling thing. Right, if you watch wrestling all the time, you used to.
Speaker 2: This type of stubble.
Speaker 1: But she's just I don't watch wrestling, but now she watched wrestling one time.
Speaker 19: Was too much like yo, like that was a that was crazy. You don't feel like that when you watch it? No, Ray, did you feel like that when you watch it?
Speaker 8: I've seen people hit with folding chairs and wrestling Jack Mansion No.
Speaker 1: All right, well that is the room your path out and you see the hell in theself with who was who catched Jack Fault at that time?
Speaker 2: When he felt his kids. I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I've seen them locage stuff and all that too.
Speaker 8: Let's get to the mixing, People's choice mix, get your request and now it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Everybody, and Jesse Charlamagne guy. We are the Breakfast Club, and welcome back Jess.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 1: You know Jess was in Mexico, and it's always interesting, how how did the Mexicans treat you?
Speaker 3: Treat an America?
Speaker 2: Now they treat you. They they treated me great.
Speaker 6: To be honest, you know what I mean. But I was having a conversation with a man. A lot of them are hurt about what's happening. They don't like that Golf of America being changed, you know. They don't like that. They feel like the whole deportation thing, they don't like that. But they wait till we get crazy ass drunk and didn't want to hit me with that. Like they ain't even asks Chris like they asked me, Yeah he had Mexican No, like he still got a black signe. Y'all can ask him that too, like they and he's sitting over there with them, like yeah, baby, that's crazy. I told him that's crazy. Like they wanted to. We was taking shots, right, and so we cool whatever. Some of them mice sneak and take shots. Ain't really supposed to be drinking like that, but they're taking shots. And he's like, man, everything is changing. The golf of America is I mean, the golf of Mexico is not the golf of America.
Speaker 4: I mean it's not the golf of Mexico anymore.
Speaker 6: And then they asked that I vote for Trump, and and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, man, your people's voted for him.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of Mexicans that voted for that. Don't be over head talking talking to me about this.
Speaker 3: We saw your recap. Can we play?
Speaker 2: Jes Ain't going back over there now.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy you chose Mexico for the vacation.
Speaker 29: It's just too bad now that golf of Mexico it's Golf of America now. Everything changing makes us really sad. You know, you're President Donald Trump. Send all of my friends and all of my cousins home. Go there to make a better life, and another back here Stuk, Maybe you vote for him when it's no Chase, I always wanted to go to America to see the Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 2: Be strong. Yeah, I'm very strong. I mean I don't know, or maybe I want to go to the super Bowl to see they're not like us. And now it's changed to Golf of America.
Speaker 4: It's still it's still no.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 29: No, it's not and you know that. And what if one day you can't come here to vacation.
Speaker 2: Let's let's just have a shine. I ain't gonna lie, Yo.
Speaker 6: That scared me for them to be like, one day you can't come over here to turn up. What if we stop accepting y'all in our country, what if we start treating y'all the way y'all treat us.
Speaker 3: It's probably gonna happen.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, he started scamming me. I'm glad we were home the next day because I'm like, damn, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I get it.
Speaker 6: But it's like, yo, a lot of your people voted for this man too, Like a lot of them. Matter of fact, some of them that he's sitting home voted for him. Probably so well, no, because you can't vote if you But I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I don't have nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: You just want to.
Speaker 4: Like he was serious show.
Speaker 6: But he did say the one dude, and that was that was obviously me doing the voiceover that that came from a real conversation. That guy was like, yo, I always wanted to go see the Statue of Liberty. He said that, and he was like, and the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Kendrick was at the.
Speaker 6: Super Bowl and we wanted to see the not like us and we and I was like, if y'all got TV, you know, just watch it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you want me say.
Speaker 2: Jesus damn, but we glad you back. We're glad you made it.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I'm thinking about not going back now.
Speaker 2: Yoll that don't want to skitch this. Chris speaks finish, no, No, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sitting over there, man, I'm like, yo, use your Mexican superpowers. How you want to be Mexican in America. But when we get over head, you African American? Like you don't just pick your side like that. You both at all times like I was pissing me off.
Speaker 4: He left me out there hanging.
Speaker 2: He wanted to be with his cousin. Stupid.
Speaker 8: All right, Well we come back positive notice to Breakfast Club. Good Morning and everybody. It's j and Game, Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now you got a positive note?
Speaker 3: I do, but I want to tell people.
Speaker 1: First of all, man, make sure you go get your tickets for the third Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening Saturday April twenty six at Pullman Yards in Atlanta, Georgia. Yes, it is year three of an unforgettable day of live podcast inspiring conversations and cultural celebration podcast Culture Celebration.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's hosted by Mandy and Weezy of Decisions Decisions. We got the Trap Nerds podcast there for the gamers. Good Mom's Bad Choices is gonna be there, Carrie Champions gonna be there with her next sports podcast, Tank and Jay Valentine will be there doing the R and B Money Podcast live, and Sarah Jakes Roberts will be there doing The Woman.
Speaker 3: Of All podcast live.
Speaker 1: So go get your tickets right now at Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival. Okay, Saturday April twenty six, Third Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, Atlanta. Can't wait to see you there, and.
Speaker 6: Don't forget y'all Your girl just Hilarious will be in Atlanta, New next week. I'm not doing shows on the weekend. I'm gonna be there during the week next Wednesday and Thursday. That's March twelfth and thirteenth. I will be at Atlanta Comedy Theater for the pop up shows. I got four up when we got two on the twelfth, that's on Wednesday, and then we got to on Thursday. I'll be broadcasting from Atlanta, So y'all still gonna hear me on the radio in the morning, come see me at night. Get your tickets at just Solarisofficial dot com or show clicks dot com.
Speaker 4: I see you next week Atlanta.
Speaker 1: And the positive notice simply this, stop reacting to everything.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Becoming less reactive is a huge part of growth and a huge part of decreasing your scratch. Okay, If you let everything get you worked up, you're damaging your mind, body and spirit.
Speaker 2: So stop reacting to everything.
Speaker 1: Have a blessed day, Breakfast club bitch is you don't finish for y'all done