Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Jamie is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and she thinks that her boyfriend for three years named Nick might be messing around, So see if we can help her out. Jamie, sorry, you have to come on the show this way, But what's going on? Why do you think Nick might be cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Well, I think she might be cheating because we'll let me give you some backstory. Like we're really into like Halloween stuff, okay, and it's wild, like our apartment literally looks like someone was murdered in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Like.
Speaker 3: He really he really went like all for it with the decoration. But the thing is, like lately things have been a little strange, Like I saw a receipt for a haunted house attraction, but like we didn't go together, and like we always go together, Okay, it's not something he does with his friends, like that's our thing. And then I saw that there were like drops of blood on a couple of shirts and they smelled like like a fog machine. So I don't know if he just went to like one haunted house without me. It seems like he's doing this like on the regular, and I found like a couple of like long hairs on them. I also noticed like some bruises on his body.
Speaker 2: Girl, what he.
Speaker 3: Said he was just being clumsy at work.
Speaker 2: Okay, guy's getting body check and blood dripped on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like when I asked him about it, like he just said he was doing Halloween stuff. And I'm like, okay, is that like code for BSM with other people? Like I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's kind of While it's a vague response, it sounds like it's also accurate because halloween ish them things, Okay.
Speaker 3: Right, But the point is like it's us, Like that's the thing that we do together. Like who else is he doing this Halloween things with? And then I've been trying to like do stuff with him, but she'll say like he can't tonight or it have to be like after dark. And then I like overheard him like talking to someone else and giving like the same excuses, and it's like, why why is he talking to someone else the way he's talking to me? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I don't like that. I don't like long hair. What color is your hair?
Speaker 3: My hair is like a dirty wand.
Speaker 2: Okay, what hair was the color that you found?
Speaker 3: Like dark brown? I don't know. I'm like a little afraid to like confront him because I don't know if it's going to backfire somehow. It's like a figured it would be better we could you could help me like figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely we can do that. You already told us what grocery store he is a rewards card member at. So in a second will play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song come Back and get your to catch theeter next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater And if you're just joining us, Jamie is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend Nick of three years might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to his girlfriend Jamie or to somebody else. And Jamie before we make our phone call, why did you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 3: My boyfriend and I are willy into Halloween and I'm just really suspicious he might be cheating because I found a receipt for like a haunted house attraction, and I think he might be going to haunted houses with other girls.
Speaker 1: Which would not be very awesome. Yeah, because you found like a hair on him and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like I live in a horror movie or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, the long hair that's not your color on your man's clothes is usually a flag.
Speaker 2: Like, where else did it come from?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: How's ready? With all? It would be?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Nick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is Nick.
Speaker 1: Hi, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with some great news. Yours Today's lucky winner, right, what does that mean? Maybe you don't know. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for being a loyal customer. You've just won thirty six long sim red roses, a box candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so thank you very much, like I said. And it's all free. And here's how it works. If you know who you want to send them to. I can just take the information over the phone.
Speaker 5: No, I have some I want I want to send them to.
Speaker 1: Great, Okay, Well, then I will just need to get the first and last name of the person. And then if you want to put anything on a card, and then I'll get the address.
Speaker 5: First name Annie, last name Annie. Okay Annie, you should have the card read thank you for making this Halloween awesome. I'll look for every.
Speaker 1: Night, every night, every night on halloweena one night just kidding. Yeah, I can do that for you. And then I would get the address, except I don't need it because this is actually a radio show.
Speaker 2: It's a Jewbel show. My name is Jewbel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Nina, Hi Victoria. And we do a segment on a show called to Catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: Where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send flowers to, and your girlfriend Jamie is on the phone and heard that whole thing.
Speaker 5: No, I swear, it's not just sounds crazy that I'm swear I'm not cheating. Wait, Jimmie, I don't know why you think I'm cheating.
Speaker 3: Who is Annie? Who is she? And why are you taking her to haunted houses?
Speaker 5: I mean, Jamie, I'm not taking anyone to haunted houses.
Speaker 3: But I don't know why was her hair on you?
Speaker 5: I don't don't even know what you're talking about, Like it couldn't been anybody's hair, Like it's just like a fog machine every night?
Speaker 1: And why did you say in your card that thank you for making the Haunted House is awesome or whatever?
Speaker 2: Every night?
Speaker 6: I oh, that this looks really bad. But she's someone who runs the haunted house that I've been planning on going to, and we had a plan to scare the absolute hell out of a day. I know, for me, I know, really sorry, I promise you this is not and I know it sounds like it is what it is, but this is not what it is. So I know how much you love being scared, and I know how much you are impossible to actually be scared, So working with her, I'm coming up with a big plan.
Speaker 5: And when I take you to the haunted House, I was going to sneak away, act like I got lost, and then dress up real quick and be the chain the chainsaw guy, because I know how much you hate and I thought i'd be able to finally scare you.
Speaker 4: But this doesn't make sense though, because why are you coming home with blood on a shirt when you're planning this out? Like, are you acting it out every single night to prepare You don't need to do that to run around crazy with the chainsaw.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's actually what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're doing full blown dress rehearsals to scare your girlfriend at a haunted house with the boss of the haunted house that you don't work that.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, Okay, this sounds like you're a lying, Like that's really elaborate, Like I don't see how that could possibly be true.
Speaker 5: No, it's just you always run at the aim when we run into the chainsaw guys. I just thought I just thought it would be perfect if I was the chainsaw guy. So the plan was I would just disappear through one of those little exit points, run to the end of the haunted house, get into the costume, have the chainsaw, and then as you're looking for me, which I think you'll already be smood because I was gonna be with you, I'll be right there as.
Speaker 6: A chain saw guy.
Speaker 3: Really, look the laptop.
Speaker 5: It was a whole elaborate plan I had, and I know it sounds so bad, and I'm so sorry, but I promise you that's what this was.
Speaker 4: I mean, I believe he's got the plan, but everything else doesn't make sense to me. I'm sorry not to be an instigator, but does.
Speaker 2: It to you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't understand why you would get her flowers.
Speaker 5: So it's just because she's really helping me out so much with scaring you, and it's kind of like making my dream come through. It never been able to scare you, and it's cost me five hundred dollars by the way, I had to pay.
Speaker 1: Your Okay, Well, now there's a lot of details where it seems legit to me.
Speaker 4: I mean I still have questions, but you know what, You'll get a chance to meet this Annie girl at the place, so you'll know for sure.
Speaker 3: I guess that's true. Well, you're definitely going to have to chake me now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have to come up with even more of a laborate plan, but I'm problem with you.
Speaker 2: The plans so busted five hundred dollars later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to meet Annie, and if I find out that you're lying, then I'm going to be the chainsaw guy.
Speaker 2: That's scary, all right, Well, Jamie, for what is worth. I think I think he's being legit. I hope he's being legit.
Speaker 3: Well we'll find out.
Speaker 5: Trust me, I do not want you to be the change
Speaker 3: The Jubile shows to catch a cheater.