Speaker 1: I did that on Snapchat before I was naked running around my house in a Batman cape, and I asked, I meant to see you.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, I meant to send it to my little sister living what no.
Speaker 3: Living fun, hardwood floors, spending across the She says, y'all he pays car liver these class my god, eat it, dang y me y mean yet may make up bummy eat it?
Speaker 4: Thanks you put you gross off, can tell i'mreet oh my kit now my particular the bad bad that you make a bath that you titchy flying fine for fine for fine bye fine liber ready living like we ain't got time.
Speaker 5: Yetta, I gotta ya ya.
Speaker 4: Da gotta got got YadA, I gotta I gotta bom.
Speaker 2: Bonge pleasing on that as class.
Speaker 4: On that ass.
Speaker 2: Fend me quick bll I need my glass, pend.
Speaker 6: Me off my risk and we are back. We're here fresh off our Detroit show.
Speaker 7: Thank you to everybody that came out.
Speaker 6: It was amazing. That's so much fun.
Speaker 7: St Andrew's Hall, you got some You got some major bones of Saint Angels. I did actually made you made you made your bones to St.
Speaker 2: Andrews.
Speaker 7: You've been there a few times.
Speaker 6: I was such a nerd the first time I went, when we did Paluza there, I feel like all of us were We had to walk down and see the shelter, like we all became rap nerds when we were doing like sound show.
Speaker 7: I mean, it is one of those places venues that if you your first time name you do have to kind of take it in and you know, walk around, check the place out a little bit.
Speaker 6: And I mean, I know they filmed eight Mile at a different venue, but it was supposed to be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I feel like people are lying if they don't nerd out at that type of stuff.
Speaker 7: Well you have to. It's a it's a it's a landmark. It's a legendary venue in Detroit. So you know, anytime you get to go there, you got to kind of feel like, Okay, some great people have made this. You know, he had a night here as well, so we had all night.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a quick question with this Duce Palouza flyer that page just pulled up p S. Would we love Who's extremely creative? Is it a little bit racist that he turned the Motown house into a Duce bottle.
Speaker 7: Not race.
Speaker 6: It's just a tiny fact that maybe we were tone deaf.
Speaker 7: And I do want to understand how his brain landed on that.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 6: It's a Detroit landmark, and hege made, in my opinion, is the best flyer creator of all time, looked at what Detroit was famous.
Speaker 7: For, yeah, and made it and made it his own.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He made the Motown house a duce.
Speaker 7: Little tone deaf with the kognak and his you know Motown Black people like little tone Deaf.
Speaker 6: But this just crossed my mind. Now when was this twenty eighteen? In twenty eighteen, I was like, Wow, this is the best flyer ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now I'm just like, yeah, year's lady looking back at it? You like?
Speaker 7: And then you have like the black men in the sky are they here with? Is just their obituary? Did they pass away?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: What's going on with the clouds behind him?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You know, give an obituary a little bit. This was fun though.
Speaker 6: Detroit is a really good city.
Speaker 7: But I love Detroit, man, Thank you. Everybody that came out had a great time. And City Winery in Chicago is up next this Sunday, August twenty fifth. Tickets available that at New Roory mal doc.
Speaker 6: We got some downtime in uh Chicago, got a few days off. Well, you're performing on Sunday, you got you got family time? Yeah, I'll be doing family time. You'll be like no chaperone by yourself.
Speaker 7: For a few days. Yeah, sneaking off. What's what's your Chicago plans? Sneaking off? I'm not sneaking shout usually do just go get something to eat. Chicago is a dope city to fall into. I'm gonna see if there's any any shows anything going on. While we did try to catch a show with something. You know, she get outside a little bit, hit a few people. She was if they in town.
Speaker 1: She was going on, you're gonna be off that, Sir Davis. Sir Davis, gonna be off that, Sir David.
Speaker 7: You know I don't drink, but you know, if it's if somebody got the bottle, I can't no, I can't say no if somebody back out a bottle, So I can't. How can I say no to that?
Speaker 6: I mean you went to the tasting right, you're the first person that has tried Beyonce's American whiskey brand.
Speaker 7: No, I am not the first person, and I would hope. I wouldn't be the first person because I know nothing about whiskey. I wouldn't know if it's good, bad, sour. I wouldn't know what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 6: Well, there were rumors you were behind Virginia Black and your proximity. I like Beyonce who started that rumor.
Speaker 2: It's rumors, man.
Speaker 6: You never know, all right, and the journalists cannot give up their sources.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: I respect journalistic integrity.
Speaker 7: I respect that.
Speaker 6: But yes, the sources say that you were behind Virginia Black with your proximity to that camp. You were fathered into this camp.
Speaker 7: I was fathered into to.
Speaker 2: The Norse carters.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I feel like you know, you may have some ties to Sir Davis here.
Speaker 7: Well, Beyonce is releasing a whiskey of American whiskey brand of Sir Davis for eighty nine to ninety nine. A bottle Sir Davis is named in honor of Davis. Hog I Hope I said that correctly. Beyonce's paternal great grandfather, who was a farmer and a moonshiner, loved that moonshine in the South. In the American South during Prohibition, he stashed whiskey bottles in the empty knots of cedar trees for friends and ken to find and enjoyed.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 7: That would be dope to have, like some land in the South and the trees on your property. You come to find out that your great great grandfather like put bottles of whiskey in those trees.
Speaker 2: That would be fire.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it'd be dope for my family to have a plot of land in the South. But you know, with nice strong trees was passed down from generation to general not real good.
Speaker 7: Don't be great if you did, we know what your ancestors was using those trees for.
Speaker 2: It was other things in the.
Speaker 6: Truth, okay, but in my history at least, like we were crazy in the Prohibition. The Kennedy's like, that's us. Oh yeah, that's how we made That's how we made our money.
Speaker 7: I've seen peaky blonders.
Speaker 9: I get it.
Speaker 6: I know we're all scared to say it because we're all part of the beehive and we all admittedly don't know everything. And Beyonce's visionary and this could be an amazing venture for her. Why is Beyonce making whiskey? Who from her fan base is drinking whiskey.
Speaker 7: Well, Jay has Amande Brignac, which is as speed amazing.
Speaker 10: You asked who from the fan base was drinking whiskey. That's why I raised my hand.
Speaker 7: Okay, we got one. You would drink it, you would try it. Try.
Speaker 1: I was just off scotch, GLAMOERNGI at the ice By Show.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I drink Beyonce's.
Speaker 6: Do you think you were the only person drinking scotch or whiskey at the Ice Breas Show.
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 7: Okay, it kind of furthering my point.
Speaker 1: Well, that's at the ice By show. That's not who she's trying to market this to the Spy Show or not. Are not buying ninety dollars whiskey?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're not doing it. They're not doing that.
Speaker 1: You could tell the price tag. Who is marketing for.
Speaker 7: A certain level, a certain a certain tier of person. Only certain type of people would drink whiskey in the first place. You're a whiskey drinker, it's a certain you're a certain type of you have a certain type of lifestyle.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean I think it's cool with her family history, but I mean, maybe just read that and bring it to the family reunion.
Speaker 7: Am I just the only one that's a little confused about this entire thing? I'm not. I mean, it makes sense her husband is already you know, in in the wine and Spirits game.
Speaker 6: Okay, jay Z's fan based drinks cognac and champagne. Okay, that's a no fucking brainer. And when they had Armandale, everyone drinks vodka. That's the demographic that he's trying to sell to. Do you feel like all the people that went to the Renaissance tour are whiskey drinkers?
Speaker 2: No, I don't feel like all of all of them are.
Speaker 7: But maybe this is Beyonce trying to introduce people to a a different type of.
Speaker 2: Liquor, different type of spirit.
Speaker 1: People are perfectly able to change the type of liquor that they drink, because we weren't all tequila drinkers at one point, even though we guzzle that shit like fishes now. Fish, God, oh my god, fishes. I can't believe that like fish now. The same people who were just on Jay Z's do Say are now down in George Clooney's Cosamigos. People are allowed to change the types of things that they drink, So I don't think that.
Speaker 7: But people are heavier on tequila than whiskey. I think though, naturally, I think more people prefer tequila over whiskey.
Speaker 1: Now, if we're talking about our demographic, I think, now.
Speaker 7: No, that's been a thing. I take a shot at his here, patron, and it's going to be ever since said that niggas been drinking tequila for sure.
Speaker 2: Sure, but Hennessy was Hennessy was that girl?
Speaker 1: And then do say, and I'm only talking about our demographic because we're talking about America.
Speaker 10: Yeah, people are drinking. You talking about the South.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, people are drinking. That's the Southern, that's the Southern thing.
Speaker 6: I definitely believe that people drink whiskey a lot of people. I'd imagine she's trying to target her fans first with anything that.
Speaker 7: She does, right, Yeah, she's using a platform.
Speaker 6: It's not similar like when George Clooney did Cosumigos and was a partner there, Like we found out years later that he was even a partner in that time. This is a forward facing here's my whiskey. I don't know if she's trying to convert old men in the South that already drink whiskey to drink this or is she trying to convert with this.
Speaker 7: On the shelf next to whatever the top whiskey brand is. Put this next to it and see where you know it lands with the competition, because again, what if it's a great what if it's a great whiskey.
Speaker 2: Well, she entered it.
Speaker 1: Into She entered it into some contests in twenty twenty three anonymously, right she didn't under a different name because she didn't want anybody to know that she was associated with And it won a couple of awards for being such a good whiskey.
Speaker 5: Like they entered it before they stamped it.
Speaker 1: They entered it into these competitions to see if it measured up, and she won a couple of awards on it.
Speaker 7: The whiskey was entered anonymously into a number of spirits competitions. To date, there has one Platinum and Best in Class for American Whiskey from the twenty twenty twenty three SIP Awards, will Sit Awards, a gold medal from the twenty twenty three New York International Spirits Competition, and a ninety three point rating from the twenty twenty three Ultimate Spirits Challenge don't know what any of that means, but if he wins awards, it's got to be pretty good.
Speaker 6: I don't ever doubt that anything Beyonce puts out is not going to be quality. I'm sure she took it very seriously, and I think it's cool if this is a passion of hers at this point in her career, just doing some shit that she likes. I applaud and think that's amazing. Not that she's looking for my approval, but could this just be one of those things that's here for two years and it's gone well.
Speaker 7: There has been the thing where Beyonce's lifestyle brands haven't seemed to connect as well as I mean again, I don't know the numbers business wise. Maybe they whatever their goal was, they probably reached it. But I've never seen many women wearing Darrianne jeans. I never seen many women wearing Ivy Park.
Speaker 6: I mean I did.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: I thought Ivy Park was a great, great fucking idea. I was like, Beyonce is going to smoke this. I thought the rollout was incredible, I thought the product seemed cool, and it did not connect at all. It kind of came and went and to me, it was genius. This doesn't make any sense as far as consumer to star connection. Ath leisure made sense to me.
Speaker 7: Oh well yeah, I mean naturally, she's a you know, performer, she travels that ath leisure is perfect for somebody that has that lifestyle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but but it tanked, not mistaken.
Speaker 10: It tanked eventually.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, I don't That's like when you guys bring up the ath leisure. We had the conversation about Ivy Park where there's nowhere I loved Ivy Park, but there's nowhere for you to wear that shit to athleasure were.
Speaker 5: So it was more to design, like yeah, like it was, it just wasn't.
Speaker 1: And on top of that, when you think Beyonce, you don't think athleisure because Beyonce doesn't dress an ath leisure. I don't see Beyonce and a fleisure unless she's releasing behind the scenes photos, either the ads or the behind the scenes like her rehearsing. You don't see when Beyonce steps out. She steps out, you don't see her in ath leisure, So you wouldn't really connect that. Now, Rory brought up the fact that, well you would say that they say the same thing with alcohol, which as a Beyonce fan, if you're not a state and you might not know this, but we've all we've always known that Beyonce was always a dark liquor drinker.
Speaker 10: That's always been her.
Speaker 1: But I just think whiskey is more adaptable, like I think alcohol, period is more adaptable than trying to get people to buy something that no matter what, they have nowhere to wear this too. I think this whiskey can adapt a little bit better. I also don't think that she's only trying to market it to her fans. I think her fans will buy it to support her, but I think that she's aiming for a different type of customer.
Speaker 7: I still think that if that Ivy Park was Nike, it would have did way better. I'm gonna down that hill. I just think that people don't attack, they don't really gravitate towards Adidas out ofwear like that.
Speaker 6: You okay, but Kanye, I would consider Beyonce's peer did great with Adidas.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but his designs were different. He went because he went more strict. Because I don't know if did the Ivy Park have sneakers?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes, Actually was my favorite joints.
Speaker 10: I love that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, seen Ivy Park sneakers.
Speaker 10: I loved my fucking Ivy person.
Speaker 6: Playing Monday Morning Quarterback? Obviously, do you think her putting Ivy Park out everywhere and less of like this exclusive If you get it, you get it then was the mistake? Probably because it was readily available and they did drops like this, they kind of I feel like they may have devalued, Like how amazing we thought it was because it was happening so quick, new color ways every other fucking month. You could just go in the Adida store and be sitting there and which I don't know, don't know if that brands with like celebrities per se.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what we want from brands, right, But the price point would just need to be lower. So if you're going to have it readily available and again more Monday Morning Quarterback, I don't have a degree in this. I would just assume that if you're going to have something be readily available in stores at Adidas, it needed to be at a lower price point. Otherwise, if it's going to be at that high of a price point, then yes, keep it, keep it how ye'sus used to be.
Speaker 7: Do you have any Ivy Park where or just the sneakers.
Speaker 1: I had this sneakers and somebody else bought somebody bought me something else, but mainly just the sneakers.
Speaker 2: I could never get the drops.
Speaker 1: When they used to be doing the drops online, they would sell out immediately and I couldn't get the stuff.
Speaker 7: Well that's what I don't see. Well, you say they they sell out immediately, but then on the other hand, we say it tank.
Speaker 10: That was later on when it first came out, this this.
Speaker 6: First line, this one here, which I guess you would call like what orange and burgundy that colorway? That one sold out immediately, but once they got to like the lime green era. I remember just walking in the Adida store and like it was everywhere, like still on the racks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't, I don't. I still don't understand how that didn't connect better and last longer. Some of the designs I thought was was dope, but.
Speaker 10: I think it's where are you wearing that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, to Demarus's point, like it's not really for working out, but it's also not something you could really wear out.
Speaker 2: So what's it for?
Speaker 1: Airport? That's literally airport clothing? Okay, a lot of people travel they did not often enough to spend that much money on airport clothes.
Speaker 2: They did ninety three million in sales in twenty twenty one and forty million the following year, so roughly they did ninety ninety three and then the following year forty, so it was roughly a fifty percent drop in sales.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't understand how that well.
Speaker 1: This this year also Beyonce, within like a year or like thirteen month span, Beyonce has launched Set Noir, which is her fragrance which I have.
Speaker 5: I wear it daily.
Speaker 1: So if you guys, you guys, smell me, I smell good Noir on Yes, so fucking.
Speaker 2: And then she.
Speaker 7: Also really, oh, we had a plumbing issue, but I'm fucking with you, babyy God, damn you smell good.
Speaker 1: We also released Sacred we I do now for be out about to.
Speaker 7: Say, yo, I was like noo, I was about to say I didn't even know he was gang gang, but like, my bad, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Also released as Sacred, which is her hair care line which is supposed to be top level, different scientifically patented. Yeah, so it's like bundles no it's hair care, sham hair care, deep conditioner, uh, hair oil, And she got a lot of pushback on that because people are like, how is she released a hair care and we never see Beyonce without a wig, which forced her to have to come online and be personable and do a video showing her getting her real hair wash.
Speaker 10: Her real hair is down her back. Nobody will leave that.
Speaker 1: But it's just I think with lifestyle, when you're selling lifestyle, never sold hair.
Speaker 7: Why she never jumped in that game?
Speaker 10: A lot of people said that, why she never? I don't.
Speaker 6: I mean, she has a lot on her plate. Yeah, but she had a team, that's what you have.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: I feel maybe it wasn't one of her passions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think she's passed somebody that obviously has uh, you know, her hair care. She has a hair care line, you know she has she wears different type of wigs, of performances, videos, things like that. Hair seems to line right up with that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I think one of the main issues is it's very hard to control quality when it comes to hair because you're buying hair from other people's heads from across the world, honestly, across the globe, and to keep to have a product that is the same and they're the quality is like consistent. That's hard to do as somebody who's been buying here from the same company for years, even like people's it just comes in and out the quality is changed. I don't think that's something she would want to bet the house on.
Speaker 7: Uh beyond this is she's not betting the house on anything high house is stable.
Speaker 2: Her first cracket of perfume, this was Yan.
Speaker 1: Say he all the bad the bad girls had that year? Was this the hot girls? The hot girls had.
Speaker 7: Missed that Beyonce heat. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, y'all were how old were you, Rory in twenty ten?
Speaker 1: Twenty Yeah, you weren't really checking for women's perfume at twenty years old.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, But I feel like I would have like remembered the launch. I guess I don't know anything Beyonce does. Yeah, I don't even just feel like I would know it. I don't remember that even like I remember Heat.
Speaker 10: Like the back of smell Heat.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think it's kind of unfair to try to find faults in Beyonce because of who she is, but her ventures outside of music have not really been great?
Speaker 7: But why is that?
Speaker 6: Which but just so disgusting to say, because it's like, why are we trying to find something to shop on a woman that is.
Speaker 7: I mean like Ivy park May ninety three million one year and forty the next to us, that's fucking incredible. I mean obviously on her side of the business and Adidas side, that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a loss.
Speaker 7: But the thing that I don't understand about it is why is there? Why does this seem to not be as strong a connection or a transfer in her fan base from music and obviously performance and you know all the great production of stage, why is and all of that? Why does there not seem to be as fluid a transition when it comes to lifestyles.
Speaker 6: Because Beyonce has never been is because she's a lifestyle type of person. She's always been like this other being. We're talking on Patreon that all celebrities now to have to be forward facing and how Beyonce kind of had to adapt and all of a sudden show people more of her personal life, Show show us that you are like a human being because you have been this pop star since you were a kid. That doesn't even seem real. Rihanna, on the other hand, from the beginning of her career, showed us exactly who she was, so her lifestyle brands can connect more because people feel like I know Rihanna and she still I know her for real, I know her personality, I know what she's like. Beyonce, because she was in that pop star system, was told to always be mysterious for the most part.
Speaker 7: I think you know what I think it is because.
Speaker 6: Ki Kardashian lifestyle person you get skims.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it works, yeah, right, And because I remember a time when I was young and I think Michael Jordan released his Clone.
Speaker 5: And I.
Speaker 7: Cried when I got that. I still use it page like I cried when I got that for Christmas.
Speaker 6: That's what smells like whiskey. I'm sure, yeah, so whiskey and cigars.
Speaker 7: But as an adult, if Michael Jordan puts out a clone tomorrow, I'm not buying that shit. Well.
Speaker 10: Also, Michael Jordan is very, very old and not a part of your life.
Speaker 7: You missing what I'm saying. He's one of the biggest sports figures ever.
Speaker 2: My god, I remember this.
Speaker 7: It's one of the biggest sports figures ever.
Speaker 2: I do remember this. Now, But I see the bottle.
Speaker 7: So I got that bottle. I was a kid. I probably was like thirteen years old when I got that bottle, right amazing. I thought that that bottle helped me my jump shot. Yeah, I thought it. I thought that bottle helped everything. I wore that shit every day, didn't That was the only if you smelled me in ninety three ninety four, I probably smelled.
Speaker 2: Like every time he sprayed it. He said, make me like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like I just that's what it was. But as that because.
Speaker 2: I'm a kid.
Speaker 7: Now, as an adult, some of the people that I support, whether it's artists or athletes, I'm not buying their colone as an adult.
Speaker 1: Because you're you're that's they're also not marketing to you're forty something better than to be fooled by advertising best celebrities because and these would be your peers, like your contemporary So I.
Speaker 7: Think so, I think some of that is the Beyonce thing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: I think like women that love Beyonce's music and go to her shows and things like that, I don't think they want to wear Ivy Park. I don't think they want to dress like that.
Speaker 6: She got every single stadium to dress like cowboys or that that was silver whatever.
Speaker 2: That was double theme was because that was the theme of the show. You're not cowboys, it was silver.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that was a combination of Yeah, so it was like you're in the show.
Speaker 7: That's she created that world, that moment Ivy Park. Now you talking about ordering that, wearing that in my day to day life, going to run errands, going to the airport, going like.
Speaker 2: I think that Wamar's arguing is the influence doesn't extend beyond the music.
Speaker 7: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: She said, everybody there pink socks to met Life Stadium, They're all going to go pink sock.
Speaker 1: If told me to wear pink socks to work today, I would wear pink socks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like if she literally tweeted today's what is the mean? Girls on Wednesday? We wear pink? Like every girl would be like, yep, that's my life now.
Speaker 7: Yeah. But if she made Ivy Park Wednesdays but every Wednesday, it wouldn't connect. Ivy Park does a flash sale on the website, does that maybe keep Ivy Park afloat?
Speaker 1: But also, y'all do have to understand that when they're making these products, the goal isn't first of all, you need to create an ideal customer, which is what she failed to do a house of dairy on and I think what she failed to do Ivy Park, you need an ideal customer who you are marketing.
Speaker 7: I love the fact that we're telling Beyonce, Oh.
Speaker 6: That's why we're trying to find a flaw and like the most flawless human being.
Speaker 2: To be honest, it's not.
Speaker 7: Look no, we're just trying to figure out what the disconnected is, like why these brands that she create don't survive.
Speaker 2: And again and again, this isn't for anything Beyonce. He needs to figure out she has a team and a slew of people that she's paid handsomely to be the people leading these market like the marketing strategies, all these things. We're talking to her fucking team.
Speaker 7: I just when I heard when I first saw Ivy Park and I heard it Beyonce was doing that, I thought we was going to see that ship everywhere Beyonce about to take over to.
Speaker 5: I saw it on LAS.
Speaker 1: It was too complex, and that's why I think we're skimming.
Speaker 7: Complex as far as what the designs.
Speaker 1: Yes, we just were looking at that shit. I think where it's too. Skims you can wear everywhere. You can wear in the house, you can wear it to the It's so in the moment. The fashion is so in the moment, and it's so simple, and it's so true to who Kim is in the way that she dressed for years like that, that brand is in essence her.
Speaker 6: And I think Skims is kind of the result of why Ivy Park didn't work, Like, look at the simplicity of what everyday people need. Yeah, affordable where that you can put in multiple different scenarios. I can work out in this, I can actually make a fit out of this and go outside with it. It's very basic and needed. A void was filled where this is like more fashion than it is what they were trying to do. As far as ath leisure, where it's cool fashion even fency outside of it being Rihanna in dope, avoid needed to be filled. No, as far as certain shades of makeup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like there was a real women of color.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a void that needed to be outside of the lifestyle thing. It was necessary and this isn't necessary.
Speaker 1: Rihanna had things that failed too. Rihanna's clothing line failed.
Speaker 6: Every single celebrity has launched businesses that yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's not.
Speaker 1: And Rihanna is the most relatable celebrity like celebrity entrepreneur outside of like Kim I would say so, and even she she relates, released a fashion line and it failed.
Speaker 7: I think Rihanna is probably more relatable than Kim No.
Speaker 2: It depends on, depends on, it depends on, but I think to the point with like, like Rihanna does content like this, like she's all actively. The good thing about her products too, is their daily products, so's she can always be seen using her products. She'll she'll walk around Harlem and debut new underwear and flash her ass. And I'm not saying Beyonce needs to do those things, but these are things that are authentic to Rihanna. I feel like every time we see Beyonce do an ad, it's so like high powered studio lights.
Speaker 5: It's like this big budget production.
Speaker 2: Rihanna just hopped out of a fucking suv and it was filmed on a phone of her like flashing her ass and being like new underwear. Like there's just more like authenticity and just like realists to realism to it where Beyonce' stuff feels so just like her music where it works effectively, it's over it's too overproduced to just sell a sweatsuit.
Speaker 6: And to me, that's not a fault of Beyonce. That's more of like a timing thing. Rihanna's what thirty four or.
Speaker 10: Five, you know, somewhere along those lines.
Speaker 6: Yes, either way, Beyonce has been in this game since the early nineteen thirty six, where this lifestyle be yourself thing was frowned upon. Yeah, when Rihanna came it, things were starting to shift. She could really be herself. Beyonce was really never given that luxury to walk outside and be like, this is who I am. Everyone in LA would be like, yo, shut the fuck up going there. When we're ready to show the world who you are, we'll do it.
Speaker 1: They made her stop talking because they made front of her accent so much like.
Speaker 6: Which now and currently. If she were to come out, that would probably be the thing that they focused on. This is an authentic Houston girl, be yourself like, that's what people want to see back then, though, No, you need to do what the white pop stars are doing. You don't even have any authenticity.
Speaker 2: His voice real cool. I was just gonna say it's it's being marketed like Rihanna's being marketed as a normal human being, while Beyonce's marketing was always about making her a mogul and making her bigger than the genre. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's I feel like now Beyonce knows that, and she sees us like I can't. I think she can, but I feel like she's so deep in that mysterious upper echelon game she can't leave. So insert Okay, the whiskey insert Now. Now I'm going to lean into this now because because I am upheld this way, I am going to charge y'all. Y'all are going to get the ninety dollars whiskey, not the forty dollars whiskey. Are you seeing what I'm saying? Like, I'm not going to create a forty dollars tequila like everybody else. No, Now, I'm going to create a ninety dollars whiskey. And I'm known for being upper echelon, for being not elitist, but having so much class clash.
Speaker 10: And known for quality.
Speaker 1: So this is what I'm going to release, quality things, classy, elite. You got to lean into it at this point. You can't try to be somebody that you're not or you haven't been for years.
Speaker 6: So outside of me just being confused with her fans and whiskey and how that's going to connect, when was the last time a celebrity successfully really launched an alcohol Broan.
Speaker 2: Rock Dose, Hermanos, the breaking bet Walter White and.
Speaker 6: How was I'm really asking? I'm not trying to make it.
Speaker 2: In Kendall Jenner's Could we can be honest about that Cactus Jack shit? That Shu dark garbage? Yeah, that didn't do really well.
Speaker 5: That was more to tormanos is.
Speaker 2: Damn? Why am I blanking on his actual name?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Brian Cranston and the other actor, Aaron Paul. They did all some marketing with it. An amazing job. I don't see it's a mezcal. You'll you'll recognize the label.
Speaker 1: Okay, marketing is everything because whatever they were doing with I was on do say Heavy.
Speaker 6: Wasn't launched as a celebrity alcohol Like, No, it was, It wasn't. George Clooney on Twitter going like, yo started the ship, Yeah, drank it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Lebron has the Los Lobos right, which I like that way.
Speaker 10: I've had it in clubs a couple of times.
Speaker 5: It's not bad.
Speaker 2: It's really not that best.
Speaker 6: It's it's such a tough have an alcohol to ludiacon, No lion. It was called ludiac, know, but that's what we used to call it.
Speaker 7: No man, what is the name of it? Obviously nothing, No, it's not called looty saying that's what it was in the streets. That's what we called it when I was in the streets a tax. When I was on the box and day cariss alcohol.
Speaker 2: You had a conjured cognac.
Speaker 6: But it was called even I think set it in a song ludiac.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember it was a thing.
Speaker 6: No one referred to it as that was and it was a whiskey, uh kognac. It was was a cognac. Okay, the rock has.
Speaker 2: One, doesn't Kevin Hart to yeah, tea montas the rocks tequila.
Speaker 6: See, I did not even know that, and I know that it does.
Speaker 2: It's big pause.
Speaker 7: It gotta be. There has to be something behind this ship man getting into the wine and spirits thing. It has to be. There's no way all of these celebrities, well a lot of it is.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's you're just whitelisting products.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing with these makeup company, Like a lot of them have the same manufacturers in Asia and in China, and all the celebrity does is put their name behind it, so it's just whitelisted products. Then they go out to people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but this, Sir Davis Beyonce, sounds like I was created, was created her, not whitelist It's not something that was sitting in barrels somewhere like this sounds like, I mean, she could be giving us this whole story.
Speaker 2: Sure it's from a dis dellery like they didn't know for sure.
Speaker 6: Art Beg they were one of my when I was at Havas. They were one of my clients that I worked on every day. Art Beg, which is a whiskey scotch I think was the oldest whiskey scotch period. So if she's working with them like it existed, Yeah, she probably just made her version.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: And well, for what I'm reading on Food and Wine, what they were saying on Food and Wine is that ELV she partnered with LVMH. LVMH went and found her a distiller. The distillers went and created something completely different.
Speaker 6: LVMH was art client at Havas. Yeah, Art Beg is under LVMH and is their whiskey Scotch.
Speaker 7: And it didn't Hove just suit them, I think so gangster little Matthew just suit him. And my wife is dropping the newt.
Speaker 5: Oh no she didn't, It wasn't.
Speaker 2: She's not working.
Speaker 7: You could take the nigg out of Massy.
Speaker 6: Sue and your wife's partners. Is fucking hilarious. Hey, you're gonna come to the launch party. I mean, I guess, I guess I just sued them niggas for a bag.
Speaker 7: But whatever.
Speaker 6: No, we're in litigation. I don't think I'm allowed to be five on her feet.
Speaker 2: Yoh, that's funny, man.
Speaker 1: What I was correcting you on is you've seen Art Beag because the doctor, I mean the doctor Bill Lumsden, who she has working with her to create the taste and all of that to create the whiskey. He used to work for Art Begs. She did not, but he still work with our bick.
Speaker 2: What about Virginia Black, that's another Whiskey's the one that drakes me.
Speaker 7: And already I never I never never had it. But I'm not a you know, I'm not a drink like I drink wine.
Speaker 5: That's it, but that launched in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 6: It didn't connect because I don't think Drake cared like when you do the celebrity liquor thing, if that celebrity is not pumping it the way that Puff did with the Rock or Jay did with Armandale and do say where it's like in every verse, But.
Speaker 2: That was a collection in your life style. That's different. He collabed.
Speaker 7: Drake collabed with another person on this.
Speaker 6: Oh, and then the contractors ran out.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it did, but it wasn't like it was just his thing. It was Brent Hockey. Yeah, so that's that's that's different. He partnered with somebody, probably made a little bag off of it, but it's still it wasn't I don't think of the passion. It was like something that he came up with and somebody that he was cool with gave him the idea.
Speaker 2: He was like, yeah, fuck it, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Because the only thing I can even think of is this Virginia has done me and already I'm blaming for real, Like that's the only time I think I ever heard in twenty sixteen too, and the next came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had no idea that Drake even partnered with liquor brand into y'allo.
Speaker 7: That I had.
Speaker 2: Really, it wasn't bad.
Speaker 7: It didn't like blow You like whiskey, yeah, I mind it well my go to.
Speaker 1: But if you do like whiskey, this isn't American whiskey. But because Beyonce is a fan of Japanese whiskey, they tend they leaned a little bit more into the scotch in the Japanese whiskey, so it doesn't taste like this straight American ride.
Speaker 10: It's a little bit more of a balance. Go try it or you.
Speaker 2: Just get hibiki. It's been doing very well for a bunch of.
Speaker 7: Years that when I was drinking, that was my ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you want to get top shelf whiskey.
Speaker 6: Well, either way, congrats to be honest, that ship that.
Speaker 10: You do is so corny. Julian like, that is so corny.
Speaker 5: Hibikie's some of the best whiskey.
Speaker 10: Is But you don't have to like ship on other people.
Speaker 2: Saying if they're mimicking Japanese whiskey, you can just get the Japanese whiskey.
Speaker 6: Are they mimicking Japanese?
Speaker 1: That's not I didn't say that they were mimicking it. That's not what I said. I said that they wanted the flavor profile to be closer to it. So it does have the taste profile of a Japanese whiskey because of the things that it's made with a lot of the same things that that's made with. It just also has American ride in it. Just don't allude to it being to it not being top shelf whiskey.
Speaker 10: When you haven't tried.
Speaker 9: It, you'll be hilarious, but it's not funny.
Speaker 6: You don't be funny marketing for Beyonce to do. If she took this whiskey to Shark Tank.
Speaker 7: Are we telling Beyonce how to do more business?
Speaker 6: No, that's just as a fan what I would love to see because I love the show Shark Tank and they have brought wines up there, they brought beverages. If Beyonce went and tried to pitch her whiskey to market, mister fantastic.
Speaker 5: Mister fantastic. Yo just picking a different that.
Speaker 2: Guy so much. Kevin O'Leary. Uh, speaking of products, did you guys see Sexy Rits putting on a lip gloss?
Speaker 5: It tastes like her asshole?
Speaker 6: No, but that's hilarious. Here's the these are the that's lifestyle marketing. This is brill that's it right there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yellow discharge. Can't wait to get a bottle of.
Speaker 5: That booty whole brown.
Speaker 7: Come on, goner Rhea blue balls.
Speaker 5: Nut just nut sexual crazy.
Speaker 2: I haven't even seen color style marketing.
Speaker 1: I haven't even seen the colors, and I know that nut is going to be this col and I want it.
Speaker 7: And you know it's really gangster about this picture she posted no manicure, No, that's my period.
Speaker 6: You can't read any of the font like just here you pussy whole ping juice.
Speaker 7: Which one you're getting, baby, because I know you get one of these conor Rea dona Rea is crazy.
Speaker 1: Probably no, y'all like if y'all are joking, Like y'all are joking. I'm not buying this because I think that this is crass personally. But I think nut is gonna be the best color because I love nut colored lip glosses.
Speaker 10: I have one on right now.
Speaker 5: So here's wait, wait, wait, wait, I love nut color.
Speaker 7: Slow down. I don't know where you're about to go, but we gotta we found something right here. Hold on, you just said what I.
Speaker 2: Love nut colored lip glosses and nut.
Speaker 7: You love nut colored lip clos So it's almost like.
Speaker 10: A milky white. It's like a milky tanslucent white.
Speaker 2: That was Diddy's thing too.
Speaker 7: But why do you love that?
Speaker 1: Because it looks nice on your lips? Like that color looks nice on your lips. But the best way to describe it is nut. Like I've gone to the the nail salone and be like, I need you nut white, and she knows exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It's not white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like girls say that, mad girl say that nut white on the nails. If you go on Twitter and search nut white nails, you will see they will all be the same color because women know what we're talking about.
Speaker 7: Outside again, that's what the girls I go to the nail spot.
Speaker 6: I've never seen a woman tell that Asian lady, do you'll put some nut on this?
Speaker 7: Nut white?
Speaker 2: Not white?
Speaker 7: So off white is not a thing no more. It's nut white because.
Speaker 10: It's not off white. It's like a translucent white.
Speaker 2: Okay, got you?
Speaker 7: Okay, Well I mean you know hopefully baby, do you enjoy the nut colored sexy red lip gloss?
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 6: I take it back I don't want to see Beyonce and Shark Tank with her product. I want to see sexy Red.
Speaker 7: Let sexy Red, let her get that off on shark Tank.
Speaker 5: I just I see I Agent.
Speaker 1: It's just crack. It's so crab and just classless. And it's like, I'm cool with ratchet shit. I'm no behavioral politics for me. I like Sexy Red bendingover and showing her ass crack. I don't care about any of that. But I feel like the names of the lip glosses is just too far, and it's just kind of like it's unnecessary. She could sell anything she wanted to hold a sexy Red.
Speaker 5: She gotta be like she was twenty two, twenty three.
Speaker 2: Now she's young. Really no, she's like she's young.
Speaker 7: Her rebrand when she turned thirty.
Speaker 10: She gonna you keep saying that rebrand, it's not going to happen.
Speaker 7: It's going to happen.
Speaker 2: She'll have the shortcut happen.
Speaker 1: With Cardi of course, Cardi B was never as crass as Sexy Red.
Speaker 5: No one has ever been as crass as Sexy Red.
Speaker 7: I don't know about that crass.
Speaker 1: Cardi B was never she was not. No sexy is a different level. Carti was ghetto. Cardi was always ghetto in hood, but she was She's still ghetto in hood.
Speaker 7: Do you agree that Cardi had a rebrand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. I don't think it's a rebrand. I think Cardi just grew up because Cardi is still ghettoing hood.
Speaker 7: Well, Sexy Red, she's gonna have that moment, and I think her look at coming out of that, I think it's gonna change her entirely. I mean, she's already doing well. She's business is booming, she's selling lifestyle. She's leaning into this character and this person that she's created. But I think once she again gets older she's twenty six, thirty thirty one, Once she gets there, kids get a little older, I think, like once she changes her image, because I think sexy Red is a really pretty girl, I think she I agree. I've always said that once she changes her aesthetic and her look and kind of like you know, puts more class into it, I think she's going to reach another level yellow discharge.
Speaker 1: I think if I think if Sexy Red became classy, no one would care about her because the reason why she gets the tension she does.
Speaker 7: Is it's gonna grow up with her. The girls that like that now they're gonna be thirty one, thirty two at some day.
Speaker 1: A girl that puts booty whole brown on her lips, I guarantee you she's never No, No, what do.
Speaker 7: You mean you still put nut white on your nails?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But he describe it as nut white. We describe it as like we're not going Yeah.
Speaker 7: She it's the same ship, it's not the same. She's gonna grow up. Herdence is gonna grow up with her. I like the certain type of music when I was twenty six. I would never listen to that shit at forty two that I used to listen to a twenty six. You grow, you get older, you're going till you start traveling, going different places, your lifestyle changes. When Sexy Red hits that moment, I think she's gonna as big as she is now. I think she's gonna be even bigger once that. Once that transition happens.
Speaker 6: For five plus three, it don't work like you fucking up.
Speaker 7: Anything that equals eight.
Speaker 5: Once she becomes rhapsody, No, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think she's gonna go there. She's not gonna go there.
Speaker 6: To de Merris's point, though, like, what what does the mature sexy Red like, what does that look like? Because I'm kind of with what she's saying. People gonna care if she's not being.
Speaker 2: It's the same.
Speaker 7: It's the same. It's character, it's it's Cardi. Though it's not it's the same, it's not. I'm just so about sthetically, not the music. The music doesn't have to change that. It's gonna change. She's gonna start telling my real shit, real life things and things like that.
Speaker 6: Cardi just said I sucked dick from scratch, well two weeks ago.
Speaker 7: She's gonna always suck dick. She's a woman, she.
Speaker 1: Likes mentis you keep saying that car Carti. The only thing that has changed about Carti is the way that she dresses. And obviously her looks because of the you know, the surgery, she's gone and she's gotten older, but so her aesthetic has changed her. The way she dresses has changed.
Speaker 7: Her esthetic has changed. Okay, Yes, that's all I'm saying about sexy Red. How you not catching that? Okay, Once she stops wearing shit like that that she's wearing and changes her sthetic, she's going to reach another level.
Speaker 6: Has Cardi changed her.
Speaker 2: This is maturity.
Speaker 7: No, I mean, but that's still that's amateur. Marti's still gonna show you her shape and show you that she looked good. She's never gonna go with But I'm saying Cardi has changed her look a lot from when she first came out until now.
Speaker 2: Absolutely she's changed her look.
Speaker 1: She has, But I just don't see Sexy Red doing that, because then she would lose her core audience.
Speaker 7: No, she won't. They grow with you.
Speaker 2: In that ghetto.
Speaker 1: Ghetto, bitches, that was ghetto at eighteen. They still be ghetto at twenty two. They still be getting ghetto at thirty. They still ghetto at forty, of course they do. But they also still grow and change in a lot of different ways too. They still gonna remind you that they ghetto.
Speaker 7: They don't want to always be ghetto walking around being ghetto, but if they need to dig in that ghetto bag, it's still available. That's what Cardi does. She is still digging that bag and go online and go crazy, and she don't do it as much and as often as she used to.
Speaker 1: But that's because she's a celebrity. That's why not be red. Okay, but we're not talking about Sexy Red. We're talking about her fans. That's what I'm talking about. I'm not saying Sexy Red won't they have the same fans?
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I think they have a very similar fan.
Speaker 7: They have the same fan base, now much younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's definitely crazy.
Speaker 7: Over what the fuck are y'all talking about? I think go to a Cardi show is the same girls, that's most likely gonna be a Sexy Red show.
Speaker 2: I definitely crossover you.
Speaker 1: No, there's a crossover, But there's a bit. There's a First of all, like I've told y'all a million times that Sexy Red also appeals to more men than Carty be Ever? Did I keep telling y'all that, y'all laugh at me? Then every five seconds it's the video of a nigga singing a Sexy Red song going viral. She appeals to more men than Carty ever did everything. She also appeals to younger, to a younger audience than Carti ever did. She also appeals to a way ghettoer audience than Cardi Ever did.
Speaker 7: How how are you coming up with this?
Speaker 1: If you don't know the difference between Bodak Yellow and my pussy pink, my booty, whole brown with the niggas, I'm looking for the holes quick play. A nigga comes, suck a bitch toes Poundtown just like Poundtown.
Speaker 7: You in the back of my throat. That got that?
Speaker 5: Well, it's the different it's the same ship.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 10: Okay, we can agree to disagree.
Speaker 2: What artists did you grow with? Like?
Speaker 6: You saw their content change? You grew up with the way that these young fans will grow with Sexy Red eventually to change.
Speaker 5: Man, imagine that being as far as grow with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it doesn't have to be a female rapper. But what artists did you see that you like grew with them?
Speaker 7: My daddy is crazy.
Speaker 6: Listen, man, thug Holiday to me is gospels.
Speaker 2: Did you grow Lloyds? You grew with Jay?
Speaker 7: No, but j was always older than me.
Speaker 2: But grew up with j that's different. But he's older. That's not music.
Speaker 1: You grew as Jay's music grew. You haven't hit for for four years.
Speaker 7: But the thing about the thing about Jay that's different still in blueprint three. The thing about Ja that's different He Jay uses. Jay uses his music to talk about his lifestyle and and his growth and hopefully his audience attaches to that and they grow as well, which is why his four four four album, he was saying things on the air that people was like, damn, like, one day you're gonna have to grow up. Youre gonna have to do ship move like this. It's like, that's what Jay does when he gives you music. Now he's speaking directly from his experience, his growth, things that he's into, the things that he's learning. But not every artist has that ability, and that's what that's I think with Jay's magic is people look forward to learning about what's the new thing or what's like. What are the like?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 7: Niggas want to know, yo joke, why are you getting up every morning walking with these billionaires?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 7: What the fuck y'all just walking around your neighborhood doing like that's like a thing. Now they know what he doing.
Speaker 5: He's walking.
Speaker 2: He owed he need to move his.
Speaker 7: No no, no, no, no walking them niggas ain't them niggas do. If you think them niggas is just walking, you got life fucked up. Obviously you don't have four billionaires just walking in the morning.
Speaker 2: They think that the niggas is just exercise.
Speaker 6: Well, him and Jack are fishing on that boat.
Speaker 1: Fuck obviously they're talking and having conversations, but they're like, that's what older people do. Yes, he's walking with billionaires because those are the people who live in his neighborhood. So yeah, that's who he's walking within his walking club. They have a similar interesting things.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm just talking about the growth, and he's like the person that you look to like, Okay, when I'm fifty two fifty three, that's what I have to look forward to doing, like getting up and walking with my neighbors around the neighborhood. You gotta remember, this is a dude from Brooklyn that's so cracking the project, Like we've seen his story in Folk to where he is now in our culture, we've never seen nothing like that, not from selling crack in the projects to that. We've never seen that before. So the difference the Jay is the one that people look at and say, that's a cool way to grow old, like if you can, because we all want to grow old. Growing old is the coolest shit in the world. Nobody wants to die young. That's a waste of life, waste of time. Growing old but still being cool.
Speaker 2: Is the goal. At least to myself. Let me speak for myself.
Speaker 7: I don't know about others, but I want to grow old, but I also want to still be cool. I don't want to be wearing sandals with Lennon's short to the cookout. I don't want to be doing that.
Speaker 10: I've seen Jay and sandals and Lennon shorts.
Speaker 6: Like how You're the King of New York with Sean clutches on on the beach reference that y'all don't even on the beach.
Speaker 7: To Tim's on the beach.
Speaker 6: You remember when Can went on Hot Day seven and screening.
Speaker 7: I never understood that. Then I'm like, he's on a beach, He's insane with his wife. He's insane. You wear to the beach you wouldn't with some a ones on the beach.
Speaker 2: Hope was older than you.
Speaker 6: I guess I've really meant someone that was closer to your age. Like I can say Kendrick and Cole, I've grown with like I was twenty when they came out, nineteen when they came out, and like I've hit the same life pillars the same way they did, Like we grew together. In the music. I can hear it too. Yeah, from some of the more the party shit to more of the introspective. Yeah, understanding yourself and realizing what the fuck am I? What have I been doing for the last ten years? Type of thing? Do you have artists like that? I felt that way about Drake for a long time. I think his content shifted a bit and he's actually regressed in that, but who cares. That's his journey. Do you have that with your age group of an artist that you really sat.
Speaker 7: With, it's always a little older. But I think that's that's dope too, because for me personally, I've always I always hung out with people that were old, a little older than me. Like, I never really hung out with too many people that were my age or too many people that was that much younger than me. It was always a lot of older I was always around a lot of older a lot of older cats. Yeah, but I had, you know, obviously, my friends that were you know, closer to my age, but I always made sure I kept some older people around me. I always had conversations with older people because again, that's they saw what we haven't seen yet. They've experienced these things, they know what's happening, they know exactly where I'm at right now, what I'm going through, the thoughts I'm having, the emotions, the battles mentally. But they also can tell you, Okay, yeah, I had that, this is how you maneuver around that, This is how you get over that, you know, would find the thing that you're passionate about. Don't worry about what other people think, orry about what other people got going on, focus on You need those conversations. And I think for me, Jay is probably the only rapper that I remember listening to when I was very young in high school that I probably still live to now and really pay attention to exactly what he's saying, because again we're watching it unfold. We're watching him reach these heights and these pinnacles and personal life and business musically, getting all these accolades. It's like we saw it throughout the twenty five years, thirty years. So I mean, for me, that's the only one that I look at and I play pay close attention to other rappers I listened to, but I'm not looking for those things.
Speaker 6: I feel blessed for my age because your generation, unfortunately, it wasn't like super cool to talk about your feelings. H I kind of love that I got the generation Ie Cole Kendrick, that world of being vulnerable in your music and that being okay. And then all my favorite rappers that were older, I e. Nas and Jay, when I started to get older, they finally were like, you know what, I'm going to talk about every shitty thing I've done in my family's.
Speaker 5: Life at the Basquiacho, Like, I think it's cool.
Speaker 6: I got the perfect time to go from my twenties to my thirties because the rappers my age, we're talking about the shit that I was going through. And then the guys that were ten years older that I loved as a kid are now like a, here's life is good, Here's four forty four. Like that shit became really cool to do when I was going from twenty.
Speaker 7: Nine to thirty.
Speaker 6: I think being born in nineteen ninety to me has been the coolest thing when it comes to me, the way I'm so happy that I was in this generation.
Speaker 2: The way in which Pixar targeted us like when we were kids, like our age group, That's how I felt with the way those movies would carry through my life. That's how I felt closely with more so like directly to my age. It's like a year or two older than I was. Mac Miller was, Like it could not have lined up better in terms of when best day ever, Kids, best day ever, like watching movies, Good Am, like all of those were dropping. It's such like specific parts of my life. And I feel like he was. He was obviously living in a very different lifestyle, but the experiences were mirroring each other throughout that whole journey and obviously where it ended, I think he was heading in.
Speaker 5: That to that four four four era.
Speaker 2: At twenty six, he was already in that like introspective therapeutic phase in his career, in his journey, and that music was so much deeper if you listen back to what Kids was, I mean, it's like light years difference and if you really look at it down in such a short amount of time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because uh kids was what two thousand Kids was eight or eight And at that point too, I didn't have much life experience. I just love Lord Finesse samples.
Speaker 5: Kids, so like no, like twenty ten, Mac.
Speaker 6: Is actually a great example, even though I mean I don't have the same connection Julian does with Mac, but I can appreciate the same thing when I was eighteen, I just like Lord Finesse, shit, yeah, and here was a kid rapping on that, and then you saw his career once you get to the divine feminine. I was twenty six, like life was starting to change a bit. Yeah, that is a good point. Mac is someone that mirrored me being thirty four in the exact trajectory where I would have taken the things with music too. Can rap over the old shit I love and then all right, now it's life experience.
Speaker 2: Kids is about him literally graduating high school. Like there's a line. Here's like, oh yeah, like a graduated high school, like I graduated like that summer. It could not have been like a direct, more direct mirror of what was going on in my life.
Speaker 1: I never had that with an artist growing up. I always listened to artists who were way older than me, and I couldn't really relate to the things that they were going through. I go back now and re listen, and shit is amazing. Like I go back now to Janet and listen to some of the things that I was listening to and bop into when I was seven years old, eight years old, my favorite song when I was ten, and I'm like I'm going through this, it feels like completely, it's like I'm hearing the song again for the first time. Emotionally. Growth as far as my as far as the past ten years emotionally, I would say Kailani's music probably I saw us grow a lot emotionally together, from you Should be Here to Blue Water Road.
Speaker 10: Don't really count crash, but you should be Here to Blue Water Road.
Speaker 1: Like that emotional growth, even with the spirituality thing and the yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah Kaylanie, I could definitely see being one of those yeah because she was like what seventeen when you Should be Here came out?
Speaker 10: Eighties, Yeah, somewhere around there.
Speaker 6: She was super young and super introspective at that time. But from a teenager's point of view, yeah, her music has definitely been No, she had to be older. It was a road map of your twenties. I feel that way about Blonde as well. I think Blond is the perfect the perfect album for somebody from twenty to twenty nine. I think it really defines what your twenties are. I think Sissa did a great job with control that way. This is one of those artists where it's like if you're her age when that was happening. You connected to it on a whole different level because you were going through those exact same things.
Speaker 5: Adele as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know Adell names aw her albums after her ages.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean but she was a little bit more much.
Speaker 6: I would say, Adele was so much more mature at twenty one than I ever. Yeah, yeah, I appreciate twenty one more now that I'm thirty four, Yeah, than what I would have when I was fucking twenty.
Speaker 5: One, torow.
Speaker 6: Adele was way ahead of her time tomorrow, way more mature.
Speaker 2: Of saying like, there wasn't an artist his age, there was always someone a little older. When Kanye first came out, because the theme of his thing was like school, even though he was significantly older than I than I was at the time, I still could see, like the trio of those albums from graduational late registration to I mean sorry, from cos drop out to late registration to graduation, like I could see what my life would look like in the lens of like the schooling and the skits and all those things. So that was always someone that and that carried through talk about experimenting that Obviously we know what he did with the albums that followed that. But I mean that eventually all went away unfortunately.
Speaker 7: But the one artist that I'm surprised his life is like obviously new lifestyle and he is now didn't translate into his music as great as I thought it would, because his story of what he's doing now and life is amazing, is jeezy. I can think like he tried it, like you know, a couple of songs we got, oh you know, I don't sell birds, no more sell houses and shit like that, like fly shit. We knew Jesus as a snowman and now he has a you know, a big real estate company in Georgia. To me personally, that's fly for him to make that transition be a great businessman, father now, things like that. To see him in that in that space and his life is amazing. But it didn't translate into the music as much as I thought it would. Yeah, you know what I mean. And again like that's but he was one of those ones when he dropped everything he was saying, and you know, the pictures he was paying, the things he was giving us. It resonated with Like I said, he's from Atlanta, but everybody you know in New York that I knew that was in that in that lifestyle was like, Yo, this is some of the most authentic shit we've ever heard when it comes to this type of lifestyle. But I love where he's at personally now, Like just seeing GZ now, you know, it's just like his growth as a as a person and you know, just changing his look, you know, he wearing suits a lot and things like that and really doing real legit business and prospering in that field is amazing. But it didn't translate into the music because I think I wish, but.
Speaker 6: I think that's that way too generation thing that we were talking about, like Jess from that generation, where yeah, he was doing that in his actual life, but probably in his brain was like nobody wants to hear that shit on music, Like they just want to hear tam one on one, Like I'm gonna just do yesteryear raps of I don't do that anymore, but this is what I used to do type shit. But I think on the the DJ Drama Jez tape that came out at the end.
Speaker 7: Of last year or was it this year that was last year, I think.
Speaker 6: I think it was definitely more on the mature side of talking about current things. I just think it takes people from your generation a little longer to get into that vulnerability bag with their music, even if they're doing it in their own personal lives.
Speaker 2: They just think nobody wants to.
Speaker 7: Hear that shit, and it's not easy to do though. Of course, it's not easy to like that, you know, that legit shit sound cool, like it's fucked up, But it's not easy to make that legit, you know, lifestyle sound cool.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, especially when it comes to the drug as your past. Do you think it's because because like that's what you're known for, you kind of get pigeonholed as that of course, Like I don't want to. I mean, I guess Push is another person that comes to my mind, like that lifestyle and that mentality is so beyond where he is as a as an adult, as a man, but it I mean, my joke with him is like, you know, how many how many ways can we flip coke this album? Like it's just it's just it never seems to go away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you definitely can box yourself in. You definitely can fall into a pigeonhole. But again, it takes a certain type of skill and a certain type of charisma to be able to package it up and sell it to your audience and your fan base in a way where it doesn't seem too foreign, it doesn't seem like it's a reach. It's like, Okay, this is this is this person. We can tell it's authentic and it's realness is what this person is into.
Speaker 6: I think Push now as a good balance of that, because I do want to hear Coke raps from Push, Like I'm not the music fan that only wants to hear about vulnerability. Like sometimes I want fucking drums and talking about.
Speaker 2: His last two albums to me.
Speaker 6: But if you go, h, I mean Push, this catalog is insane. I don't think people give credit to Push his solo catalog in the last what seven eight years. But the clips record that leaked that everyone on streaming about their parents was fucking beautiful from the fashion show, that song is incredible. The vulnerability on that song is insane. So he's one of those artists from your generation that I feel like balance is that well put Yeah, but Pushes from that he's from that. He's I mean, he's been vulnerable. I'm not just saying he's starting to do it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he pushes head.
Speaker 7: He's been vulnerable and talked about other things outside of the obvious, you know, drug drug lifestyle and street lifestyle. He's always sprinkled some of that and in there, so he never really boxed himself too far into that corner.
Speaker 2: It's just with with.
Speaker 6: Your generation, I think, like Jadakiss still feel Me as a perfect example, one of my favorite records ever, Kiss is super vulnerable. But your generation has to be if they're vulnerable, have to still look cool while they're vulnerable. Whereas my generation, when we do vulnerability, we're not always looking like the best people. It's more of a freeing experience. Like Kiss was so cool and still feel memm bearing his heart out. But at one point, you know, he's still talking about, Yeah, they can't give me the projects, like I haven't robbed yet, Like why was that necessary?
Speaker 2: Another I haven't been robbed yet?
Speaker 7: Another person that we spoke to, Uh, we spoke to Styles about his lifestyle and how he changed and he went from being you know, the dude that had the yak and the fifth of Yak and all of that, like and now he has juice bars, you know, selling green juices all over the city.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what this goes against my point? Styles has always been super vulnerable, like gangster and gentlemen. The song not I mean from the album super Vulnerable didn't look like but even the title didn't and the gentleman didn't look like the greatest person. Styles has always been that. That's why Style is my favorite out of the Locks. His solo shit is amazing to me. Even my brother on that album is crazy. So yeah, I guess that goes against my point. Styles is one of those that Styles and I don't the Yonkers thing. Styles and DMX from your generation are the only two. Doesn't matter how we look at it. Was vulnerable and he didn't care how he made them look.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he didn't. He wasn't trying to be cool, He wasn't giving about He was giving you real experiences, real emotion, real thoughts, real moments, and he was one of the best to me ever that when it came to giving us that. But Styles, to me, I don't like to say rebrand, but like what he added to his life and you know how he's grown and what he's doing now with business and health and pushing that message into the community and to the culture. You know, it's just dope to see the guys that came up in a certain era and how they started and where they landed. Now, Like I think it's you know, styles is one of those stories to me, that's above many of the stories that we have in our coaching.
Speaker 2: Another example from our generation, Real Quick Tyler Creator one of the craziest growth sound wise of an artist discography.
Speaker 7: For sure, but he's one of the special ones though.
Speaker 2: He's a fucking yeah, he's one of the discussions.
Speaker 6: Like somehow even Jay sounded cool during You Must Love Me mm hmm Vulnerables. Yeah, but he he was still cool.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be talking about I think that's what it is.
Speaker 6: Y'all have a better way of being vulnerable and make yourself not look like you took an l.
Speaker 7: Like that's a skill that definitely takes a certain type of skill to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I just think our generation stopped caring about that, and it's like, I'm just not a good person sometimes, Yeah, this is who I am. But anyways, Alex Cooper took our money from Serious.
Speaker 7: Alex Cooper jumps from Spotify to Serious X y and one hundred and twenty five million dollar deal The powerhouse called her Daddy host strikes a new deal for a black House and Underwell podcast lineup. I'm not hating.
Speaker 5: No, no said that was that's hate. That was hate.
Speaker 6: No, I'm hating at whoever wrote I'm hating on James whatever. I'm the powerhouse. I mean it is a powerhouse. Just don't use that word to me, so you just hate the adjective. It is a powerhouse by definition, this podcast isn't. I'm not hating. This is great for all of us. The podcast boom has been over. I'm so happy a pot cast got evaluated at one hundred and twenty five million.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's do it like great?
Speaker 6: Like when it happened with Rogan back in the day, I was a little like, eh, is that just putting a ceiling and a number on all of us While this podcast boom is about to start, I felt indifferent about it. Now that that boom is over, I'm so happy that a podcast is being evaluated.
Speaker 2: At this Well. What's interesting with this is it's not exclusive to a serious x M like the Podcast Network or any of their properties. You can still get it on Spotify, Apple everywhere.
Speaker 6: I mean, but when we were a serious similar licensing deal, it was available everywhere.
Speaker 2: It wasn't no, But I'm talking about the money that she's goet Like what, Joe Rogan, It's only Spotify?
Speaker 1: So how do you make money from a license? How does the company that is giving you this money make money from those.
Speaker 7: The new deal gives Serious XM exclusive advertising and distribution rights for host and executive Lusive Cooper's flagship podcasts, as well as her Unwell Brands lineup of shows, which include Hot MESA with Alex Earl, Pretty Lonesome with Madeline Argie, Boyfriend Material with Harry Jowsey, and In Your Dreams with Owen Fields.
Speaker 5: So she has a couple shows.
Speaker 6: That's what it's really being a value with the network. I'm being brought over there, But what was your original question.
Speaker 10: I was asking.
Speaker 1: I was just wanted you guys to I mean, obviously we know, but I wanted to explain to our listeners. How do how does the company that's doing this license to deal with her make money off of it?
Speaker 10: If it's available to everybody.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know if this is a licensing deal, but I can speak to our deal with Serious, which was a licensing deal. They have exclusive rights to sell ads against our audio content, and our podcast goes to anywhere that you get podcasts. But Serious is the only people that can sell ads against it. So they make the money based off that you have an exclusive licensing deal for a certain amount of time. They can sell the ads no one else can.
Speaker 7: And it's all about advertisement.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: So comes I didn't know I'm reading the in this article.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. SmartLess was also poached and brought on board with Serious. They well left Amazon. They had a really nice bag from Amazon, and they just left Amazon in January to go to Sirius.
Speaker 6: I mean, I see what Sious is doing. After the Stitcher situation, they had to rebuild, so I see what they're doing. Instead of just grabbing one pod, Let's get one of the biggest podcasters that has somewhat of a network already and just put all our money into that, because we know where the podcast genre is currently as far as advertising goes. So this is more of a sure win than trying to figure out, let's.
Speaker 2: Get this pod.
Speaker 7: Let's get this pod, Let's get this pod.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's get call her Daddy and everyone under her, and let's just put all our eggs into the back.
Speaker 7: Three year ago. So they're probably gonna just let that run for those three years. They probably won't give any more exclusive deals outside of that. They probably put all the money into that and just let that run for three years. But either way, congratulations to Coop Alex Cooper, that's her name. Yeah, congratulations to Alex Cooper for Sophia Man on a major deal.
Speaker 2: Why that bag.
Speaker 10: Can't remember exactly what the story was?
Speaker 7: Why are you trying to link?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just said she's she's repped by UTA. Would be incredible to have her on.
Speaker 7: He spoke to Orn in a minute what he's been doing.
Speaker 2: This is why Orn will answer.
Speaker 7: Fish to Fry, I get it all right. I'll be calling you this weekend. Don't worry, Warren.
Speaker 6: How dare you go make money for your company at your job?
Speaker 1: I think you guys might be fun call her daddy guests if you guys were going there, I think it would be awesome. It would also be great advertising for our podcast.
Speaker 6: But what were you guys saying about Sophia initially?
Speaker 5: Though the bag drop floor?
Speaker 2: She really fucked up?
Speaker 6: Is she still with that boyfriend from HBO that like talked her.
Speaker 2: Out of that. Yeah, no one knows what she's doing.
Speaker 6: I mean, from my understanding though, she's like a sweet person. I mean they have a lot of mutual friends that speak very highly of her. That's a great person. You still fucked up your bag?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to say she fucked up.
Speaker 10: I don't know what went on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she let him fuck it up the boyfriend.
Speaker 6: I outside looking in, I believe that's what actually happened when.
Speaker 2: Dave was trying to make that work.
Speaker 6: I actually felt Dave gave a very very generous offer in that entire thing. I actually think Dave did something most companies would never do as far as renegotiating.
Speaker 2: I thought it was super fair.
Speaker 6: And Alex went and met with him, and Sophia didn't because her boyfriend worked at HBO and he said he could do it instead.
Speaker 1: God, please don't never give me no dick that make me fuck up a hundred million dollar bag.
Speaker 10: I don't want that dick. Keep it away from me.
Speaker 2: That's devil dick. That dick was sent by Satan.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 6: People will say what they want about barstool, and I get it. But being in this podcast genre and shopping around for a long time, Barstool gives very very fair deals. They're not this like shitty bro company that people make them out. Dave does shit that no other businessman would do. That does empower the creatives that are under him. Like if you go watch his video when they call her daddy, thing was breaking up. I was watching that, like, you're really gonna do this for them? You're a great fucking guy. No one I know would do what he did in that situation. You know, he's just abrasive, and I think that's why people hate him. But mister Portnoy, Aside from that, though, the mall finally my dreams have been answered. I can finally get a rock chain. It's just gonna cost me like ten million dollars. You won't give me one, so I think now I can finally pay ten million dollars. I can my rock chain.
Speaker 7: Dame Dame, d Damn Dame Well first of all, the James, one third of Rockefeller Ink Big and he Puffy is up for auction I think this coming week. Yeah, so we'll see how that goes. Unfortunately, I mean to see that it's come to this it's disappointed in a lot of ways personally and just as a fan of the culture and the things that Rockefeller gave us, and you know, gave the culture. So to see where it's at now is unfortunate. But life happens. Things happen, so so be it. But it is it's just a little nasty to be, uh giving away an original Rockefeller chain with the with the purchase of.
Speaker 6: To some Rockefeller ink, some oil billionaire from Dubai is gonna have a chaining day with Dame.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's let him explain why it makes sense. You know, maybe here was a reason why.
Speaker 6: You guys know, I like Dame a lot, so I'll hear him out.
Speaker 13: There's so much trying to hate on the price or trying to devalue it. It would be because they want to buy it, you know, like a first writer of refusal. So if you do want to buy one third of Rockefeller, and you are going to have to bring some bread and anything over ten million gonna sweeten the pot. You get an original Rockefeller chain from off my neck. So you know, I say, because I was the only one that gave out Rockefeller chains when Rockefeller really existed, if I don't give you the change, it's not a legit Rockefeller chain.
Speaker 7: You get one of these, this is legit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: The passive aggressiveness in that entire thing.
Speaker 7: Is yeah, yeah, man, it's just people that were actually to work with sad.
Speaker 6: But well, they've been very they've been very unclear in the articles that have been put out about this entire thing. Dame lost his court case with Chris Brown, the lawyer is what he's referred to, Chris Brown, the artist. So that's how attached Lams to this case and refer to people as what Dame calls them, Chris Brown the lawyer. You have to lost the case, did not have the liquid cash to pay I think the eight hundred thousand dollars or whatever it was. So when that happens, they go after your assets. One third of Rockefeller Inc. Is one of Dame's assets. So, from my understanding, and again they have not explained this, his asset was seized and is now being put up by the government. I think he only gets that eight hundred thousand dollars that he owes in that whole thing to clear his debt. I don't know who would get that ten million if I can't if I can't.
Speaker 5: Know he gets he gets his money.
Speaker 6: If it sees though you no longer have that asset. That's part of a core case. I'm not sure if that's the case here, but how that usually works if something has seized your assets and to be put up for auction that now belongs to either the bank, the court, whatever the fuck it is. If I owe money and can't pay it and they start See let's say I bought my car and I don't have the liquid cash to pay my debts, and they seize my car and my car sells for more than I owe, I don't get that money.
Speaker 7: I don't get it. Yeah, but I don't think that's the case here, because he only owns one third of it. I don't know if they get to seize that one third of what he owns.
Speaker 6: Well, they're forcing an auction that he's not holding. It's not Dame is not holding this auction, right, So that's where I mean. It could be a case where he does get the difference and they just need the eight hundred thousand. But if that was the case, I feel like Dame would hold the auction because it's his. To me, it was seized, it's not owned by him anymore.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be honest. I haven't talked to Bigs about the shit. I haven't asked about it. I try not to even pay attention to the get it because it's like it's nasty and it shouldn't. To see it come to this is fucking crazy. But again, life happens, and you know, it is what it is. But hopefully whatever comes of this, you know, Dame ends up okay, you know, still got love for him. I wish him the best. But just to see it go down like this is something that I never thought. If you know what you know Dame and and Bigs and Jays stand on and what they built on. To see it go down like this is something that I you know, again, I never thought I would see this. So we'll just see what happens.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 7: Again, I don't, I don't. I didn't get no inside talk on it. I haven't had conversations behind closed doors about it.
Speaker 6: And again this is speculation. I'm being a chatty patty right now because I don't have podcast Yeah, podcasting is being a chatty patty, but judging off what has been in the press, which you know doesn't hold much because it's the press. It's fucking page six. I don't know if he gets that difference.
Speaker 7: Hm.
Speaker 6: I see that he's doing this video, which would make you think, Okay, Dame's trying to this as much as possible so he can get the highest bidder.
Speaker 2: But I don't.
Speaker 6: It's not even your auction, right, You're not the boss of this auction.
Speaker 5: And that's my question.
Speaker 2: If that is true what Rory's alluding to, then why even add the caveat or like the gifting of a chain. You're not in charge. Now you're just giving away a chain too for no reason.
Speaker 7: Assuption.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's.
Speaker 2: I'll put it this way.
Speaker 6: He deserves and I hope to God that he does get the difference. Pay the debts that you owe as a man, that million dollars that you owe, pay it. But I hope to god he gets the difference. I just don't know a world when things, when assets are seized, where that happens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not even your auction. Well, it's only a few more days until we find out that's gonna be the that.
Speaker 6: Video that is did it say where it's at or is it like on zoom like can we go?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The auction is on the twenty ninth, so it is coming.
Speaker 7: God, now we gotta go to the auctions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's it is? Is it Madden? I don't I don't know. I think it's mad most likely Big Society.
Speaker 10: All we asked is trust.
Speaker 6: Would Biggs float me float you with the tamil. I don't need the I don't need to shares. I just want to change, yeah, just to change the ship. I don't need reasonable doubt.
Speaker 7: I just I want the chain, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know. But the twenty knife you said twenty nine, Well, we'll see what happens next week.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that.
Speaker 6: All the other Rockefeller chains that big sean fab I'm trying to think who else got one?
Speaker 7: Those?
Speaker 2: Those don't count.
Speaker 7: When you say not real, it's real gold, it's real diamonds. It's not one of the original yeah rock chains. But yes, it's real, but it's not one of the original.
Speaker 6: So you kind of see what Dame was saying.
Speaker 7: Okay, no one because Dames change says uh Dame Jay and Biggs on the back of it Okay, I don't think any of the change that they gave away, says Dame Jay and Biggs on the back.
Speaker 6: You don't think the one that Fab turned into a choker chain had bigs his name on the back.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: I don't think no change outside of Dames Jay's and Big say that.
Speaker 6: I have a scoured Jay Electronica's house trying to find his rock chain so I could steal it.
Speaker 2: Never found it.
Speaker 6: Never found it must be in a different safe because I'm looking everywhere. You know, you don't even wear jewelry, Like, let me get your rock chain. What if I found j X chain and it.
Speaker 2: Said my all on the back?
Speaker 7: Definitely don't say that ain't real. If my neighbor is on the back of it, you might as well put it back where you found it.
Speaker 5: You have one?
Speaker 6: No, uh, I mean Guru has one. I mean I think it's pretty authentic.
Speaker 7: No, No, for sure, Absolutely, that's I'm saying. I don't know if Guru, says Dame Jane Biggs on the back. Though, yeah, I never I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I'm just not as much as a nerd I am. I would never like touch someone else's jewelry. And be like, yo, can I see the back of your chain? Goo? That's disgusting, is the why is? Why is that weird to call him that?
Speaker 5: I hate this.
Speaker 2: Grown man, your u. His name is Guru.
Speaker 5: You're enough.
Speaker 10: You do not need to shoot shorten it too.
Speaker 7: I promise you don't have nothing to do with You got to get there fast if you don't say the rule.
Speaker 6: All right, So you're Jamil, You're Jamil now. I'll never shorten it.
Speaker 7: But that's not different. It's definitely not the same.
Speaker 6: It's not the same Jamil mall Guru Goo.
Speaker 1: No, because Guru is not Guru's actual name. If you were shortening his actual name, that would make sense. But you're shortening his already shortened nickname.
Speaker 8: But his.
Speaker 7: No, because that's not true.
Speaker 6: Twelve it is a real name. Ironically, what, No, it's a different name. It's not like Guru is short for his real name. That's a whole different name.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 5: I'm still bad at man.
Speaker 7: You said twelve minus twelve minus two fuck four?
Speaker 6: No, I agree that she's seven plus won me. But but no, it's a different name.
Speaker 2: Guru is not short for his real name.
Speaker 7: Just don't call him guru Guru no, I think. I think I'm gonna just keep going on.
Speaker 2: But people, that's that's no. Roya is not your nickname. Not always a nickname doesn't always derive from the person's name.
Speaker 5: That's the point you're trying to make. I know, that's exactly what.
Speaker 2: That's not always the cake.
Speaker 6: Why would I shorten a name that's a completely different name. It's not shortened for his real name.
Speaker 2: Because that's a lot of people go by nicknames that have nothing to do with their actual name.
Speaker 6: I know, So I can't shorten that.
Speaker 5: No, you're existing nickname, that's the point.
Speaker 6: But it's a whole different name. But it's okay, all right, Okay, So when you guys refer to ghost face Killer, you always say ghost face killer or do you say ghosts ghost face Killer?
Speaker 2: Is that his real name? No, it's a name killer as long as fuck.
Speaker 5: That's four syllables.
Speaker 6: Okay, do we say jay Z two syllables?
Speaker 5: You don't need to bring it to one. Two is fine.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're shortening ghost face Killer to either two syllables.
Speaker 7: You shorten jay Z to jay Yeah, nobody, Guru jay Z nobody, same thing, but nobody, the same thing, nobody, Yo, I just nine minus ones.
Speaker 6: You just now and it's not even close.
Speaker 5: Goo. It's just a word like it's a weirdressing the word. Okay, I mean maybe you're logic.
Speaker 6: Fine, Yeah, I'm not comparing myself to jay Z, But I mean Jay calls them goo on records. Why can't I?
Speaker 2: Because they've worked together, you're not Jay. I've worked with Guru, all right, they have a different relationship, they have changed together.
Speaker 1: You shouldn speak out, Beyonce. You'll never be j from lyrics, right, you wrote that.
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with situation?
Speaker 5: You said Ja calls them.
Speaker 2: You're not Jay.
Speaker 5: Six plus two.
Speaker 2: Six plus two equals.
Speaker 7: Goo a voicemails and minus two.
Speaker 2: You've got mail.
Speaker 5: That was so bad. This is funny.
Speaker 2: This woman called in because one of our clips.
Speaker 5: She's been a.
Speaker 2: Caller before, we've played her on the couple episodes, but one of her clips got her in trouble with a guy. Okay, it's pretty funny how that came about.
Speaker 8: Uh, this isn't even a question. I just need to report the news. This is Lauren from Cleveland. I've called a few times before. I was talking to this new guy. We were getting all excited getting to know each other, and we were talking about like celebrity interactions on the Internet, and I went to send him the clip of the first time I left a voicemail talking about trying to get back out there after being out of the game for all long time, and accidentally sent him the clip of me calling about frequently being the unintentional side chick.
Speaker 5: Remember that before we go, Remember that call? Yeah, remember that it's.
Speaker 2: The homie I know.
Speaker 6: And uh, yeah, you accidentally send that.
Speaker 2: Well, I would imagine she has him saved, like if I hear myself on the pot, I would save it like a phone listening to it. And she's like, god, this one and sent the wrong one.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Lauren.
Speaker 8: When I realized my mistake, I uh sh your pants freaked out a bit and things just spiraled from there, and that dude blocked me on all socials.
Speaker 14: OK, so yay, yay, Well send him this clip blocking block and a girl because and I know, but what does she what does she say?
Speaker 7: In the clip that she sent, She.
Speaker 1: Basically was like, why am I always the dedicated side chick? Like I want to be whitey niggas don't respect my ship, Like what am I doing?
Speaker 2: Wrong.
Speaker 7: She sent that to the dude she was seeing, yeah, instead of the other clip and.
Speaker 6: The one guy that finally took her seriously. She sent a clip saying, Okay, no one has ever taken me seriously. I've just been in community pussy and whatever they want to hear.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't call Lauren community she called herself.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't. She said that men don't really take her seriously.
Speaker 5: You could have.
Speaker 1: You could date two men and they not take you seriously. Doesn't mean it's your community pussy. You put that on her.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 7: You guys are judging her. I'm not.
Speaker 6: She has a history of only being a side chick that's never taken serious.
Speaker 10: But that doesn't mean that she's community pussy.
Speaker 7: Is she in the community?
Speaker 10: M Listen man, I just try.
Speaker 6: To apologize for saying community.
Speaker 10: Thank you listeners.
Speaker 6: To get there, I apologize for saying that that was not right, But.
Speaker 2: Got to stand on business man.
Speaker 7: That's the problem. I'm pussying too much. Soy milk.
Speaker 5: Rory is a soy boy.
Speaker 2: It's old milk in my coffee now, so don't even do that.
Speaker 5: But do you drink soy milk? Okay?
Speaker 6: I got a question. No, because why do you say it like with a concerning tone.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why that man hit on you. I didn't know. That's because I had soy milk in my house.
Speaker 6: I was walking on a hot August day with with soy milk.
Speaker 5: Oh man, nigga hit on you because you put milk? Is that soy in your cup?
Speaker 7: Niggas so mess Starbucks, he said, Oh, he putting soy milk in that. I'm about the bag.
Speaker 6: First of all, I do not I do not support that Jewish bank.
Speaker 2: That's funny Jewish bank.
Speaker 5: I mean Starbucks does print money.
Speaker 7: But oh that's Seattle shit. We went in Juli eleven minus three. Fam, I'm doing the documentary on that data. First Starbucks in Seattle, he said, in the pandemic year, he made thirty eight dollars. It's nothing in.
Speaker 2: There, I said, anything room only, just boxes piled to the ceiling. From thirty eight million dollars, they made ceiling products. Bro, they don't even take the time.
Speaker 7: I know a dope spot when I see a dog spot. Bro, they selling, they selling that dougie in it. They slang aduji out of that. First thought Bucks in Seattle. I'm telling you man ain't no way they made thirty million in that hole in the wall.
Speaker 5: All right, well Daryl Bank back back to Lauren. Uh before we do Yes, sorry, it should this.
Speaker 2: It's over with this guy, right, we should just what say moving forward? Know what you're sending to people.
Speaker 5: No, he wasn't built anyway.
Speaker 1: If a guy blocks he first off, a guy blocks you period.
Speaker 7: Oh my, speaking of this happening, who blocked you? No, My homeboy he did some ship like this one night to do. I can't say the dude's name. He's pretty known, but he was a dude that we used to see like interviews and videos and shit like that, like, oh, like he cool was We thought he was a cool nigga, speedy. So my homeboy, my homeboy at the time he was. He was in Miami. He bumped into him at a part party. So he texted me. He was like, yo, like I just bumped into what's the name? Like, you know, we had a conversation, cool, solid, like you know what I'm saying, official nigga whatever, whatever, we exchange numbers. I'm supposed to. He want me to link up after this party. I'm supposed to some other party. So I was like, oh, we'd like he cool like that. I was like He's like yeah, like we just you know what I'm saying, like connected in the party and he was like, yo, like see you got your section. A bunch of girls are like how you moving? I said, okay, cool. So my whole boy.
Speaker 6: Anytime Maul does that before a story I get to the XIU.
Speaker 7: It's so embarrassing. And if you know my whole boy, you know it really how embarrassing it was for him. He gets to the party, so he like he's telling he meant to tell. He meant to tell my other homeboy, like Yo, I met it when at the party, but like yo, like he owed me a little bit. So it's like like he jacking my style. Like he it's like this nigga's annoying, Like he's like he a cornball, Like this nigg How he sends that message.
Speaker 5: I hope they kicked his ass out the party.
Speaker 2: Did he use the name in the text?
Speaker 7: Yes? Yo, he sent it to him and he's standing right next to him.
Speaker 2: He tells us, we just bleep it. You can tell us, yo.
Speaker 7: When I tell you, I almost threw up from laughing so hard. You know how crazy. That is to be like, Yo, this nigga on my dick, like he right next to so wait, what did the dude do?
Speaker 2: L O l J.
Speaker 7: Now he looked at it, he say, he looked at the phone and then he was like they was at a party. He was like after that, this kind of niggas just disappeared like in the party.
Speaker 2: Like he should have pushed him. That in his fucking face.
Speaker 7: Now he punched my homeboy. That wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: He wasn't help if he knew who he was talking about, he wasn't.
Speaker 7: He definitely wasn't gonna do that, all right, What would you guys do?
Speaker 6: In both both situations there the person that received the text of.
Speaker 2: The imagine you're sitting there having a good time, send.
Speaker 7: Me a text, and you telling your homeboy, I'm Dick Ryan and I just met you. I'm we gotta fight.
Speaker 1: We gotta fight out of pure embarrassed, out of pure embarrassment construction.
Speaker 10: I thought, you.
Speaker 6: Apologize for all the construction that people have probably been hearing through this whole episode, But yeah, have you I don't know. This is the soy milk in me. If I got that text message with somebody like I just kind of met. I'd probably just move on with my life, like I'm about to fight you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't know to me, to me now, you're weird and we just don't need to speak anymore.
Speaker 1: I want to accidentally text you that after you said you changed his life, he changed your life. If NAS would accidentally text you that after you say.
Speaker 7: Glory on my dick, but he actually sent it to you.
Speaker 6: I would one agree to go. Damn, I have NASA's number.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: You know why he roused the seat like that.
Speaker 7: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm just honored. I'm just honored that you text him.
Speaker 7: You can only laugh at that point, have you guys?
Speaker 11: Ever?
Speaker 2: Maybe not a text, I mean similar thing sent to Like if someone posts something on their story or posts like a feed post. That's really my biggest Spearit cringey and embarrassed. Like a friend of mine, a mutual friend of mine is in this like relationship and he's like so gay about it, and he just did like a five paragraph post about his girl on like their two year anniversary.
Speaker 5: Odare he and I send it to my friend.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is so fucking gay, and while I DMed it to him, I was like, I always had that thought because it's happened before, where you accidently send it to the person that you're talking about. That happen you, guys, I've done that texting.
Speaker 7: I've never done it.
Speaker 1: I've done a text on one because sometimes I'm going to like text about somebody and because I'm thinking about their name, I type their name into the thing instead of rookie mistake. Yeah, yeah, I know, I haven't done it in a while.
Speaker 7: Talk you move slow in your phone, you go to exactly who you're trying to talk to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one of my homegirls. When did IG start the video DM, like twenty.
Speaker 5: Sixteen around that time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so my home girl was clearly dming a guy that she was talking to, laying on her bed, completely shirtless, like titties titties, taking up the whole camera, and sending an intimate message to I assume the guy she was talking to. She posted that shit on her story. So I was working at her vas at my desk scrolling through shit. I called her immediately, was like, Yo, you know you just posted your titties talking to a man like that's on your story?
Speaker 2: Close friends didn't exist. It was just the video.
Speaker 7: DMN shit.
Speaker 6: It was like a thirty second like titties, just tittying. I was like, Yo, delete that shit. That didn't go to the guys. I thought it went to I.
Speaker 10: Did that on Snapchat before.
Speaker 1: I was naked, running around my house in a Batman cape, and I asked I meant to see I swore to God, I meant to send it to my little sister doing what I was in my house naked, and it wasn't sexy because I wasn't trying to be sexy.
Speaker 5: I was being annoyed.
Speaker 2: I'm sexy with a back my little sister.
Speaker 1: So I had like a Batman cape on, but I didn't have any I just didn't have to have any clothes.
Speaker 10: On because I was in the middle of changing clothes.
Speaker 1: But I found one of our old Batman capes from six Flags in my closet while I was changing clothes. I put it on and sent her the picture. Thought I sent her picture.
Speaker 10: I posted this ship my Snapchat.
Speaker 7: Bro, Wait, you sent you were butt naked with a cape on?
Speaker 5: What a Batman cape?
Speaker 7: You send your sisters naked pixire.
Speaker 5: I wasn't trying to be sexy.
Speaker 7: I was just about being sexy. You just was naked with a cape.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was naked.
Speaker 2: My little sister sees me naked all the time.
Speaker 5: We faced. This is my sister.
Speaker 7: I've never seen Bigs naked, and we lived together, he said, I've never seen none of my brother's day.
Speaker 2: All our boys is different. Yo, Biggs was to send me a video with him and the cape and butt naked. I think there's a different and women.
Speaker 7: Call authorities just to lock that ni up. Lock him up, locked this nigga. I'm walking the cops to his door. Lock him up now, because if he sitting in at the me, ain't no telling.
Speaker 6: I'm crying at Big sending a video in a rock chain running around his house, like, yo, look what I found. This is the one that says Bigs behind it, Like I get.
Speaker 7: That's your sister, but it's like naked with a cake boar, Like.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't know. I can also come from a naked household. My mother was always naked in my house. Like my mother is still always naked in her house, but she was always just like, I'm not fucking putting clothes on for y'all.
Speaker 5: I pay the bills here.
Speaker 7: I remember one time we went to my home boy crib and his mom's answered the door. We need to pool. Oh yo, that nigga was so tight that rough his mom channel was a T shirt. Yo. He was sick.
Speaker 5: She is thick.
Speaker 7: Thig is a mother. His corn bread and peanut butter. Oh what. But she didn't know. But to her to her advantage, she didn't know he would like he had friends with him. Yeah, but she ain't know. It was Toot.
Speaker 2: It was just him.
Speaker 7: It was just him coming to the nouse. But she opened the door, She's like, oh my god. I'm like, it's all right, It's okay.
Speaker 2: Like house, miss Lotta.
Speaker 5: I'm ready for the rest of the tour.
Speaker 2: Did anyone hit you back on Snapchat?
Speaker 7: Like yo?
Speaker 1: Oh no, they like people start niggas started heart iron. That's how I found out niggas started heart eyeing. I'm like, what the fuck you want heart iron? And I was like I wanted to die, Like when I tell you, I wanted to literally crawl in a hole.
Speaker 7: My sister, my older sister, she uploaded the picture of herself naked on her Instagram and she didn't know. She don't know how to like like I guess fuck like fuck with Instagram and she didn't know how to delete it, so my niece had to drive to her house get her phone and delete it. So for like fifteen minutes it was just on the timeline and my brother called it. He was like he hit the family chat, like, Yo, what's what you want right now? Like why are you button ad on your Instagram? But she didn't even know she uploaded it. I don't know how you make that mistake. Well, it's too many steps to upload a picture on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Not really, not really though, because I damn sure I almost posted a story as some ship I am a business posted.
Speaker 7: How how does that? You literally have to go to the story, go to what you want to be if you were.
Speaker 1: On So for example, I've had had my phone in my hand and like just been walking and pressing ship and not paying attention, Like if your phones unlocked. My fingers are just pressing ship while my phone's in the hand.
Speaker 6: Do you know that's how a video of being naked with a Batman cape?
Speaker 10: No, that's not how that happens. Smart fucking ass.
Speaker 7: I told you what ni with the cap.
Speaker 1: I just sent that to the wrong person. Well, I thought I sitting to somebody.
Speaker 2: You sent it to the world.
Speaker 5: I sent it to the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I caught.
Speaker 6: That at like six minutes.
Speaker 2: It was up.
Speaker 10: Oh that was a long time on Instagram.
Speaker 6: That's it wasn't like I called it on the now time. No, I did not, because I immediately went to call her, like.
Speaker 5: And that was back when when you ordered when you can't lie.
Speaker 6: I did, Like, I sat through like half of the story, but I was like, what the fuck, there's no way. It took me a second and even process what I was looking at and then called her.
Speaker 2: No, I did not screenshot back Instagram.
Speaker 10: You're an awful person.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, on Instagram, you everything was in chronological order. So if you posted something six minut ago, that was the first thing people.
Speaker 5: Saw, like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that's gotta be rough.
Speaker 10: That's yeah.
Speaker 6: And imagine you being the guy like that was intended for that message and you hit in like public stories like a little girl doing like it doesn't hit your DM, like is she talking to me?
Speaker 10: Oh god, she probably said his name.
Speaker 2: I don't remember if she said it.
Speaker 6: She was like fake apologizing if I remember correctly.
Speaker 10: Send it titties for the apology. They'll make them like her.
Speaker 2: Nomo. Yeah, that's that's the best way to apologize.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they don't make them like her, nomo.
Speaker 7: Bust it op.
Speaker 6: Did we give Lauren any advice?
Speaker 10: She didn't call for advice. She just wanted to tell us the story.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I mean you got blocked his loss.
Speaker 2: Get back out the Lauren.
Speaker 6: And also if you try to go back and like men didn't be like it was just jokes, he already has a view of you. Yeah, it may not be an accurate one, but forever he's gonna think, Oh I wife the side shit girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just move on.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, Cleveland plenty of it available. Man, don't do that. What don't do that? Cleveland is a good city.
Speaker 2: I like Cleveland.
Speaker 1: I live in New York City and ain't no available men here. So Cleveland might be good.
Speaker 7: It ain't no available minute.
Speaker 5: Can you lay down?
Speaker 2: Can you pipe down?
Speaker 7: New York City?
Speaker 5: Can you link down?
Speaker 10: Can you link down?
Speaker 7: You see how women just a throw shit out?
Speaker 2: Can you link down? Though?
Speaker 7: I'm chilling.
Speaker 6: I found a great man at on forty second.
Speaker 7: He found you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all gay.
Speaker 7: Oh now you're getting somewhere now you've part that all men are gay, I mean most of them. Yeah, I think most men are gay.
Speaker 1: Now when I said now, when I said it, y'all looked at me like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told you crazy. Then I'm calling him crazy.
Speaker 7: Fifty I'm not going to say that. I'm not gonna say fifty percent.
Speaker 2: That's most. You just said most that has most is over fifty one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's no, is it?
Speaker 5: That's a majority share?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Most, most is like seventy five.
Speaker 5: Most of them?
Speaker 7: Okay, so more than hal It's a lot, a lot, right, I'm rolling. Okay, I'm rolling with thirty percent of these niggas is gay.
Speaker 5: And this is all jokes.
Speaker 7: Guys. Wait, do we say it in a big business No gay men are gay? Is that defensive.
Speaker 2: Population of America is gay? Man? That's a sixer.
Speaker 1: That's a sick nig who has a nasty ass algorithms.
Speaker 6: Seven point one percent?
Speaker 7: Nah, that's when they when did they poll up before the pandemic. I feel like a lot of niggas.
Speaker 6: You got to think I'm a conspiracy theorist. Feel all thinks the vaccine hearn everyone gay.
Speaker 5: But that's the fact.
Speaker 7: I feel like after the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Bad niggas is gay before. Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 7: Once the niggas had to stay home and get the of August, they realized it. Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm rolling. I think a lot of niggas realize, like, you know what, I only like bitches because my niggas be liking the bitches.
Speaker 2: Like I don't really like I like my niggas.
Speaker 7: Hey, listen to the music. These niggas popping perks, get drunk. Look at their videos.
Speaker 2: No hoes. As of August twenty four, twenty twenty four, New York City as an estimate over two hundred and seventy thousand self identifying gay and bisexual people.
Speaker 1: And it's at least another two self identified.
Speaker 2: And we stand with you. We are allies.
Speaker 5: We have another voicemail.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go.
Speaker 6: It's just gonna be a cold cut of what was happening as Deli meat cut.
Speaker 12: Cool. All right, let's try to do this one.
Speaker 11: Take Jake, So I have trip with brothers, but I'm only calling by one of them because he's really bugging.
Speaker 12: So he has a twelve year old daughter.
Speaker 11: And my niece's best friend just so happens to live next door, right, now the problem is, why is my brother fucking his daughter's best friend's mom?
Speaker 12: I know this isn't a.
Speaker 6: Will, that's I mean, that's your swag.
Speaker 12: Thoughts, comments, concerns.
Speaker 7: Let me know.
Speaker 2: I thought he's right, he's single.
Speaker 10: I thought that was going somewhere else.
Speaker 7: Who his daughter's best friend's friend? No, I thought he was.
Speaker 1: He was just about to say why is he fucking his daughter's best friend?
Speaker 10: And then she said, Mom.
Speaker 6: That's just the same foreign hub fantasy. But I mean, if he's what's wrong with doing.
Speaker 7: That fucking the daughter's best friend's mom. If he's not cheating, right, he's single?
Speaker 1: No, but it can it can become messy for the daughter and her friend, not even just the daughter and her friend, like it could become messy, like I don't it depending on how her mom feels about her baby father at the time.
Speaker 7: You know, what's what really matters? How old is his daughter?
Speaker 2: Twelve? Mm hmmm, fair game?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's I have.
Speaker 6: What if it works out? Now?
Speaker 2: What your best friend is?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Your steps?
Speaker 7: What if he's that's all I'm moving in two years?
Speaker 10: So how often does do things like that work out?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 6: I watched the Brady bunch for years on NICKDNIGHTE Mmmm, same scenario thirteen minus something. Yeah, come on ten minutes two, come on five?
Speaker 2: Is it five? Five?
Speaker 7: Five?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it's fair game.
Speaker 5: It's messy, it's fair game.
Speaker 7: But it's messy, but it's fair game.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure that the daughter is Yeah, I'm sure that she's uncomfortable with that or would be uncomfortable with that.
Speaker 7: But whatever is so obviously her dad and mom are not still together.
Speaker 5: She didn't say that.
Speaker 6: We're going assume that no one's cheating. They're just both single people. Let's hope it's messy, because if it's super messy, if it's messy, if y'all are both like married, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 7: But I don't know, I mean that messy, Okay, doing it. I'm just saying when we ain't supposed to be doing it. Therapy.
Speaker 6: If you are a parent, it's tough to meet people, No, it's not. If you are a single parent, yes, it's very tough to meet people. Why how because you are consumed with your child at all times. It's tough to just go out and.
Speaker 10: You're not consumed with your twelve year old at all times.
Speaker 7: Twelve. No, you're not.
Speaker 2: It's not old.
Speaker 1: And I know I'm not a parent, but I know people with twelve year olds. You're not consumed with. Twelve year olds have mad life. They outside, they're in sports, they're running around like they have friends. They at their best friend's house while you next door fucking their mom.
Speaker 5: Like twelve year olds.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying because you have a baby baby, but twelve year olds do not consume.
Speaker 6: I don't let my daughter that is really a parent, even at twelve years old, I would imagine, especially if a twel year old has activities and shit to do, like, yeah, you're driving them around constantly. Well yeah, part of their life for yeah, so it may be hard to go date and I'm next to somebody that I find attractive.
Speaker 7: In this parent world, I gotta drop that. Drop my daughter off here, yeah, to see her best friend, and I'll drop I mm as will get some on me. Little let's other daughters off. Might as well drop this nut white what is it called nut white? Nut nut white lip gloss off?
Speaker 2: Hurry up.
Speaker 6: I'm repeating Redpack, repeating myself. But I still think past the good blue, the blue and remembrance I think is the name of the song when he talked about his first time he lost his virginity. He was brought to that house by his dad, who was fucking the mom and then ended up sucking the daughter.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a great song.
Speaker 7: It's a beautiful song. Blue is so talented. It's a great day.
Speaker 6: But I think that's I think that's more common than people think. So I don't think it's really that sick as long as everyone's single and not doing no backdoor shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, anal's fine, but you know what I mean, I just.
Speaker 1: Get how it could be messy. I get how that could be messy. And you know, I think, like I feel like your daughter at twelve years old. It's such a special time because they're developing and yeah, I know, you couldn't help it. They're developing mentally, emotionally, and they have this best friend. You know, fucking twelve year old's our best friend is our whole entire life. And I have a relationship with their mom.
Speaker 7: I'm here, we're here.
Speaker 2: No, it's cool, I'm here. No, I'm here. I'm talking to you always, moll.
Speaker 7: But while we This is why Demarics is crazy, because she heard what he said, and she kept trying to talk if somebody said it's something, but yeah, that's messy. You can't just keep talking.
Speaker 2: No, that's the only reaction you can have is to ignore it.
Speaker 7: Ignoring me, but saying ain't was messy, Like I think the conversation is supposed to have to me, it's funnier when you ignore it and just keep talking about that.
Speaker 2: But that's why I was laughing, Like addressing it is.
Speaker 7: But that's why I was laughing because Demarics is still trying to get a ship off, and it's like, you hear what he just said.
Speaker 6: He's what if these parents are hiding it, like it's not like they're they're holding hands at the playdate.
Speaker 10: Eventually it's going to end.
Speaker 5: How do you know that? That's pessimistic?
Speaker 7: What if that's what if that's her new stepmother? That's what I'm saying, scenario No, that's like, oh, she and me and my best you are.
Speaker 1: Really sister, and then what if they break up, We're still sisters. I'm I'm the woman on this podcast, and y'all the only ones being delusion.
Speaker 7: You are single, the fun that got this. That means you wanted the niggas.
Speaker 2: That doesn't know.
Speaker 5: It doesn't work like that. It does, all right, you single you one of the bitches.
Speaker 7: That's not that. See, it don't work like that. Fifteen minus whatever, nahn, that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: Damn y'all.
Speaker 7: That's right. Yeah, she got a bandana on. She not one of the niggas.
Speaker 2: A leo wore a bandana.
Speaker 1: She was one of the niggas that was a bad are.
Speaker 7: We talking about? I don't know if I'm allowed to laugh at that. I'm just saying she was. She wanted a homies, homely love of friend. You single you just the homie. It ain't no love, and it ain't no being in.
Speaker 6: A relationship is what makes a woman. Finally we figured out the age old transgender question.
Speaker 2: What is a woman?
Speaker 6: A woman is somebody that's in a relationship with a man, And we defined it in the kitchen and not voting or speaking.
Speaker 7: He didn't go that far in the cave. Remember, we told them, maw, she only stopped when she saw a man.
Speaker 2: But I try to tell you that humans.
Speaker 5: I tell you I felt like I have like the So.
Speaker 7: Now you just need the man.
Speaker 10: Now you just need in order for me to become an honest woman.
Speaker 7: That's it for now. You're wanted the homies. You gotta take these jokes like you wanted the homies. So when I get a man, the joy.
Speaker 2: That could shoot, you did joke stop.
Speaker 5: I came into this podcast.
Speaker 1: I came into this game with a man, and y'all still talk, y'all still, but I got a man, and you look me in my eyes and said that you could tell my nipples was caramel brown all the way down, and I had a whole man.
Speaker 7: That's just an observation that that's an observation.
Speaker 5: It's a clip. We used to play it at every live show.
Speaker 7: It's an observation.
Speaker 6: No, my memory is so bad.
Speaker 2: You said that.
Speaker 7: Observations don't stop when you have a man.
Speaker 6: I apologize to what he said.
Speaker 5: We've clipped all those things.
Speaker 2: Pod whole fucking week.
Speaker 6: No, but when I can't remember everything like you guys have to understand that that clip, I don't remember everything that I see clips from the old pod where I'm like, bro, I don't even remember this day.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about our live show that we have. Y'all used to play that mall compilation of wow shit.
Speaker 6: He said when he's talking about my dad, likeing big asses and big areos in.
Speaker 2: That in that clip.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, I was sitting there going through my show notes. I was ready to get on sneaking rehearsal. Yeah, I'm sitting in the mirror like getting ready to.
Speaker 7: Go literally Chicago this Sunday, August twenty fifth. We will be at the City Winery. Tickets available now at new roryanmaal dot com. Tickets are moving, tickets are selling, so get them before sold out. Don't DM me and Rory Tomyo, the link ain't working a click on this party. I mean, if it's not working, text me get your tickets now, normorymall dot com. We will be in London in September. We will be in Toronto October seventeenth. We will be in Atlanta November twenty second, and then we're back home New York City December thirteenth and December fourteenth at the Gramercy Theater.
Speaker 6: I think I know how to piss off Julian DeMars mpage right now. Yoh, so when we're in Chicago, you want to go to the DNC.
Speaker 5: And cly guys and close the DNC.
Speaker 2: No, Willian now