Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Are you ready? It's about to hit the fan.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Unsanctioned Thursdays Wrestling with Friday.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to a brand new episode of Unsanctioned Thursdays. No Electric Guitar today. Because we're continuing though Wrestling with Friends Trivia Challenge ae W edition, this episode is on Unsanctioned Thursdays because they have a wee bit less history than ww week. Let's start the show with moderator Alex, Jeff I, and Freddy. So boy, gentlemen, how are you, sir?
Speaker 4: I'm feeling good man. I'm ready to freaking take this trophy home.
Speaker 3: Dude. I've stepped up my studying all week preparing for this one, and I predict a perfect score for me, sir, which means you cannot win under any circumstances. If this was the Continental Classic, the best you could hope for is one point in a draw.
Speaker 4: This seems pretty aggressive. I was about to wish you good luck and then he came at me like that.
Speaker 3: You know, that's right strategy.
Speaker 1: Yesterday that was a couple of hiccos. But I think Jeff is going to redeem himself here.
Speaker 4: I love a w Hey's where the AWD picks you as long as it's been around, you know.
Speaker 1: With the first question, who was known as the phenom in w W?
Speaker 4: Undertaker? Undertaker? The Undertaker? I'll never get that wrong ever again.
Speaker 1: All right, sir, you guys are ready, here we go.
Speaker 3: I believe so if you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's start off with brief history.
Speaker 3: What is it five years now?
Speaker 1: Five years? Yeah, they've made They've made an impact.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in five years, that's crazy. I mean how long did the w CW even last five years?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So they're already, you know, doing exactly and they have the record in Europe with their with their wimbley show too. I mean it might get broken next year by WW, but still they kicked ass.
Speaker 1: Pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: Let's do this show.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll start with the winner of yesterday's episode, Freddy Prince of the Junior. We'll start with this. Who is the inaugural ae W World Champion?
Speaker 3: Crap? Okay, I didn't watch aw in the very beginning, and I've been very public about this on the on the podcast, I had to play ketchup. I've heard a lot of praise for Kenny Omega, So it could have been Kenny. It also could have been Jericho. But there was also that match that Cody Rhodes had at what I think was like a pay per view that they called All In in California here in California, and he held his father's championship. So I don't know if that's the ae W one or if it's Kenny. I want to say Kenneth Omega, but I'm gonna say Cody Rhodes. Final answer.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, Freddy, it was Cody Roads. You did go deep. Here we go. He had enough time to google this.
Speaker 4: I think I didn't google it. No, I'm texting I know this answer. I don't know it because it was I watched it when aw first came out. All my little comedy buddies are going, you got it to see this new wrestling. You got to see this new wrestling. And we actually talked about him last week. You got a real layup of a question last week, and it was Chris Jericho was the damn it the first chance.
Speaker 3: Damn it son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: There it goes.
Speaker 3: I overthought it. I overthought it.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, when you said it, I was like, oh boy, you were christ you ask Jeff, you're stupid. Here we go, Jeff, Jeff, what is the name of a E W's weekly television show that airs on TBS.
Speaker 4: It is ae W's. Which one is the Thursday?
Speaker 1: Thursday?
Speaker 3: It that's t NA. But we know what you just said, Friday Friday.
Speaker 1: No, I never mentioned I never given you a hint.
Speaker 4: Oh you didn't mention the day?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Should I just guess you can throw the guest out there?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: Is it? I just call it a W. I would watch every fucking week, and I just call it what it is. I don't know. I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh good, we'll move it off to Freddy.
Speaker 3: Freddy, I'm pretty sure I record collision off of TBS, so collision final answer.
Speaker 4: No, No, I know it's called it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you confuse them TB. TBS does have have it on its own.
Speaker 4: We just said it to Dino my Ers talking in the I just call it a I'm watching a Fredday.
Speaker 1: Freddy, here's a chance for you to redeem yourself.
Speaker 3: Fortunately, this question is worth three points.
Speaker 1: Yes, who is known as let's champion in a he does.
Speaker 3: Where this is a tribute to Canada. Les Champion is also mister Chris Jericho. He's had a million different names. The o Cho and less Champion was the one where it was the bubble, a little bit of the bubbly Le's Champion, Christ Jericho finally.
Speaker 1: Bing bing bing bing, the man he redeemed himself after the first question. This is great. Let's crush all right, let's Jeff, you'll know this one. This a e W rustler, was known as the American Nightmare.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, and I think he's still going by that Moniker, which I love. That one of the best threstlers that's ever been in the king.
Speaker 3: Don't don't even trash him. Don't even try to, Mike Tyson, I'm like that, don't even I love Cody and I won't stand for any slander, no slander whatsoever. That's right.
Speaker 1: It is so it bing bing bing bing, Jeff, got it, Jeff, you redeemed yourself quite well after that. Phenom Freddy, this was this one's great. These are all going to Friday. I don't Nderstan And why I'm flip flopping here? What is the name of Chris Jericho's last faction in ae W, which would be the latest one too.
Speaker 3: Okay, there was Less x Gods, which is my favorite. It's the worst name ever for any team this story prestling. But I believe it is the Jericho Appreciation Society. I think because that's the faction. The tag team of the Golden Jets was a tag team, not a faction. So I'm going with the Jericho Appreciation Society. And I'm hoping I didn't overthink it.
Speaker 1: No, you did, and you did great, good job.
Speaker 4: I thought it was Jets. I thought that was the I thought it was a trick question. I would answered that.
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna step in poopoo.
Speaker 1: The good thing is that that's a tag team.
Speaker 4: Wasn't a faction, right, But I would have if you if it d be in mine, I'd have been like, oh, the Golden Jets, And then I would have been wrong. And then Freddie that one was rough.
Speaker 1: That one was real, Jeff, I'm gonna throw this one at you. What was the name of the pay per view that ae W said the all all attendance record? Oh?
Speaker 4: Was it all?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 4: It's the the one I was most obsessed with. I gave it match of the I gave it the pay per view of the year alliance?
Speaker 1: Was it all out? And sorry? Jeff was in Chicago the day after or the week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Was it all in?
Speaker 1: Freddy? Unanimously?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Bro?
Speaker 4: Forget what?
Speaker 1: Here you go?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: What was it called?
Speaker 1: All in?
Speaker 4: Oh? That's what it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That's why I felt so bad when you said all out, because I was like, was it all in or all out? Going?
Speaker 1: Quick here, friends, we only got a few more questions here, Okay, okay, all right. Freddy who is known as the cleaner in a E W holy ship. You've seen his entrance before. I will give you a hint. But Jeff probably be mad at me.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I mean I know who I want to say, but I don't think i'm right. Man, the clean and I've heard them say it too. This is what happens when you watch a w Y you cook dinner for your family.
Speaker 4: It's not as obvious as the I'm gonna say. I'll give you a hand. I'll give you a hint. That is his first his first name is initials.
Speaker 3: First name, his initials, Nah, dude, the cleaner man. I don't know, I got no I got no guests. I'll say cloudyo, castile.
Speaker 1: No, that was a good guest, though.
Speaker 4: You said his name earlier on the program. It's Kenny Omega, the cleaner, this guy. When Freddy finds out Aboutkenny Omega, he's gonna be a big fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm all look, he already grabbed me, just me seeing what he's done in the last since he came back from injury. I had never seen him before that long layoff that he took, so I'm still getting hip to him. But yes, I've heard him called that, and I should have known. Curse me a pox on my house.
Speaker 1: It's so good. It's so good, Jeff. This one's for you. Which wrestler in a e WS also recognized as the bastard?
Speaker 4: The bastard?
Speaker 1: Freddy knows. Freddy knows immediately.
Speaker 3: Look at that boy, Your boy knows this one the bastard. Yeah, buddy, it's not.
Speaker 4: No, he's our scumbag.
Speaker 1: He's our scumbag.
Speaker 3: What else you got, buddy? You're not bastard?
Speaker 1: It just rolls too. Freddy knows it already.
Speaker 4: What is the So who would the bastard be?
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's right, you don't, all right, Freddy?
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: It's one syllable buddy. He's sure as hell did and he's British and they call him puck. He is.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Sorry for the for the pop on that piece.
Speaker 1: There was none that was great.
Speaker 4: What was his name in w Nevill Neville?
Speaker 1: Gosh, mighty Mouse. That was the gamick that they tried to give him like a superhero.
Speaker 3: That guy's Jack.
Speaker 4: He's so good. I don't understand why he's not more famous.
Speaker 3: I think he's been injured for he was.
Speaker 1: Here's the one for Freddy. What is the name of the annual A E W pay per view event that takes place at the end of August into September.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I'm not gonna know, man son of a These damn damn pay per views.
Speaker 1: I know that they only have four.
Speaker 3: Can't remember the names of them. They haven't had them long enough for them to be like a household name in my head. All right, So there's I don't even remember the go with your Guts Seattle. It's not all in because we already had all it. I don't know, I don't know, I don't The only ones I can remember off the top of my head are all in and all out, and I don't even think all that.
Speaker 4: Wait, what's the season? What's the question? What's like?
Speaker 1: What is the paper? What is the pay per view? The annual pay per view that takes place at the end of August into September.
Speaker 3: It's on you, Jeff.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know the seasons of when they do this ship Is it full gear?
Speaker 3: There's only four pay per views, the just full gear.
Speaker 4: What you say full gear?
Speaker 3: He said full gear.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually all out. You had it had really Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know the seasons of them. I just know I don't even know my seasons that.
Speaker 1: Freddy Wembley State Wembley Stadium one isn't is all in?
Speaker 3: And then yeah, I get it, We're tough.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even know one the episode that I watch every Friday just called it.
Speaker 3: Ae W.
Speaker 1: Rampaid.
Speaker 4: You know why I know Ron SmackDown because it's been on for forty years thirty five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. All right, we're gearing down here, Lightning round time. Who and this is for Jeff who was the first ever a w Woman's World Champion. Pritt Baker.
Speaker 3: No still yeah, go ahead, fred shoot out, holy shot up?
Speaker 1: No ReHO?
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah? She's the super teeny one.
Speaker 1: Yes, got you. He was our very first champion.
Speaker 3: Just ReHO or was it like ReHO lee or something?
Speaker 1: No, just ReHO. That's what they called ReHO ReHO.
Speaker 3: All right, My turn, My turn, Lund which.
Speaker 1: Ae W wrestler's finishing move is called the buck shot Lariot.
Speaker 3: This is a guy that Jeff likes a lot. I haven't connected with his character, but I believe his name is the hangman Adam Pate. Here you go, hang man cowboy.
Speaker 1: And some of these are hard because it happened five years ago. You know, we're watching four hundred episodes of wrestling per week. Jeff, who is known as the Spanish God.
Speaker 4: The Spanish God, just.
Speaker 3: Like, let me look it up, Jerk.
Speaker 4: I don't know who the Spanish God is.
Speaker 1: Freddy?
Speaker 3: Know who does know? Is no Samy Gavar's father.
Speaker 4: Sam.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Freddy.
Speaker 3: That was a steal, right there, baby, Freddy?
Speaker 1: Can you name can you name, Freddy? Who were when it first started? Aw first started? Who were the e vps?
Speaker 3: The Young Bucks, Kenny Omega and Cody Rhodes being.
Speaker 1: Ban my answer? Look at that?
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, you got them all too. That's great.
Speaker 4: Team Supreme all the What are the young Bucks' names?
Speaker 3: Matt and Matt Buck and Nick Buck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't know if that Jackson Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're Bucks, They're both Bucks.
Speaker 1: Jeff, what is who? What is the wrestler's name that comes out to wild Thing?
Speaker 4: Wild Thing?
Speaker 3: The song wild Thing? And it's not Charlie Sheen, which I wish it was. Three more questions left. You can make a comeback here and pressured. Remember that you can't sing the song either because it's copyright protected, so you can't even do it. To help you remember, I.
Speaker 4: Need to say. This is another Jeff Die problem. My brain is so like stuck in old child trauma. It's not freaking Dean Ambrose. What's his name?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, what I'm saying, I know, I'm pictur. He just had a just he just had a match where you think about the announcer, Oh, John Moxley's.
Speaker 2: There you go, dude, Freddy super Easy, which former w W wrestler joined ae W under the name Miro Russeph crash bing bing bing.
Speaker 4: He said to be on our podcast too. I don't know if I told you guys that, he said, if who we want? Yeah, you do.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, that's right. We got to reach season four. Maybe let's go Freddy.
Speaker 3: No, Jeff, I just did.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. You're you're kind of crushing him again. I feel bad. I was nice trying to give a point. Jeff, you only got two more questions left. Here we go.
Speaker 3: This one's worth ten points.
Speaker 1: Which legendary wrestling commentator serves as part of the ae W commentary team.
Speaker 4: Well it's Taz. Is that who you're thinking of? Or you're thinking of?
Speaker 1: It is one of them? No, this is a wrestler and now former WW talent.
Speaker 4: Oh, former w W talent is the broadcaster of ae W.
Speaker 1: Yep and talent. I don't mean wrestling. It could be pretty much anybody there. You know this question. He's called millions of matches in WWE. I'll give you that. And he's a wrestler or he's just working out, he's a commentator.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm Jim Ross.
Speaker 1: There you go. That one was worth ten, So let's give him ten points.
Speaker 3: Flobber knocker.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Confused about last the last one towards Freddy? Freddy, do you only get one point because he's.
Speaker 3: No, This one's worth a lot. Okay one Unfortunately Jeff is worth a lot for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, this one's worth twenty for Freddy. See if he gets it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: It's rules are like wrestling is you know, there's no rules.
Speaker 1: What was the name of the very first t NT champion?
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it was Cody, but oh man, I know Sammy had it too though, and I know they had a big match later on. I'm gonna say Cody Rhod's final answer? Wow?
Speaker 1: That ding and Ding?
Speaker 3: Do we get it?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. I'm gonna let I'm gonna let Jeff Diary die himself. Who was the second He was a big deal and unfortunately he.
Speaker 3: Was kind of a big deal, you know it, Freddy, No, I was just you.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think of who all's been the champion.
Speaker 1: I'll give you. I'll give you a hint. Unfortunately he's not with us anymore.
Speaker 4: Oh my shot, that's a big hint.
Speaker 1: And he was also part of the stable in which another person passed away.
Speaker 3: John what's his name? John? The guy who was with in Bray White's Rody Lee Rod.
Speaker 1: That was the second one. He was the one that kind of like elevated that.
Speaker 3: Title Rest in peace, homeboy.
Speaker 1: All right boys unfortunate Indeed, Freddy took this one as well with the twenty point lead. Jeff, I am so sorry. You had a total of fourteen points. Well, Freddy had a total of thirty.
Speaker 4: It's always Freddy. You know, it's Freddy.
Speaker 3: Were show. We can round that up to forty. Okay, forty the Freddy. It's always Freddy. Yeah. When I had a sitcom, you know what, they called it, The Freddy Show. Freddy.
Speaker 4: This is this is creative as they your world, Freddy, and we're just happy to be living in it.
Speaker 3: Baby. I appreciate that very much, and we appreciate all of you. Will see you again very soon as we always do. On behalf of Jeff, I'm Freddy, Print's who.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio, a Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 4: H