Speaker 1: Well we have come in your city. They get up saying you a consciound.
Speaker 2: Will be.
Speaker 3: Tell and if you want a little bang yin.
Speaker 4: I come along build the blaze.
Speaker 1: Who was actually able to make it tonight?
Speaker 4: To be honest, he was a terrible man. I don't give it if this is comedy.
Speaker 1: Had a perty Sanaters, Dick Cheney, Taylor Swift. No, no, no, no, no, no, no one shot having the Cheney's on board.
Speaker 3: No, you can't Dick Cheney or Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Every time you have somebody that is a friend of yours, you know, somebody said, well, you know I'm for Trump, just so you know what you're voting for. Do you really want me to go to jail because that's what you're voting for.
Speaker 4: Block count down, twelve more days until election days.
Speaker 1: Coming to your city, saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 4: From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 1: All right. Thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. For write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred nine to four one. Sean. If you want to join us. Mark Halpern will join us today. Is the guy that's been saying a lot of things that are getting Democrats very nervous, and that is that if the early vote continues to look this good for Republicans, it may be anti climactic on election day, as I look at the data. In other words, enough for Republicans now have embraced early voting, voting by mail. Not the system we want. I've been through it a million times, but the system we're stuck with. I will say this, It is election day in America. In many states it is. If you can vote, it's election day, and officially election day is November fifth, that would be twelve days from today. But I am urging everybody, not the system I want. I keep saying, but the system we're stuck with. You can't change the system unless you win elections. But you want to bank your vote. I keep reminding you. I'm having daily conversations and texting with Joe Bustardi about the possibility of for example, God forbid, I hope it doesn't happen. I never want to see it happen. But the potential of a hurricane. What if a hurricane comes the day before election day or the weekend before election day, and devastating as Helene was to North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia. I mean, it could have a huge impact, and that's why that might be one advantage. The other thing is is Republicans have the ability to identify and Laura Trump was saying this last night, the people that vote early. And what does that mean? She goes, well, that means that I'll say, all the texts that come to you and all the I guess emails or whatever however people communicate get to you. You know, the harassment will stop, and they will focus their attention on people that they know have not voted, including what they call low propensity voters, maybe people that would lean Republican, that maybe vote every other election, every third election, whatever, They don't vote regularly, but maybe interested in voting this time, and especially if you give them a little push and a little nod, et cetera, it could be beneficial to them. There is so much news out there every day. I mean, I am like drowning in voluminous amounts of paper, and we do that every day, but it's at a level that I can't even describe to you. And I am getting daily data, but I'm just urging caution, I really am. I can give you anecdotally. We will go over polls today and they are good for Donald Trump. But whether they're good or bad, I don't care. I'm I am, I am, especially speaking to people in the states that will determine the outcome of this election, and we know what they are. We don't know what states we're talking about. Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada. That's it. And you know the polls you know are looking good, but it's very close on paper. Now it's it was a lot less close. It looked like the Democrats were running away with it in both twenty sixteen and twenty twenty. That's not the case anymore. You know, where Joe Biden was up by eight points at this time in twenty twenty, Comma is up by like zero point two where he was up like four and a half points. And in the battleground states, Donald Trump is now leading by over a point. So it's just it's a massive swing. What should that mean to you? Nothing? When it comes to if you don't want the radical free New Deal, the elimination of the filibuster to pass it. She co sponsored it with Bernie. If you don't want the elimination of private health insurance, if you don't want government healthcare for all, which she co sponsored with Bernie Sanders, if you don't want free housing, food, healthcare, education, sex change operations, legal drivers' licenses, passed, the citizenship amnesty that Akamala is offering, or free college education that our vice president wants to offer in his state. You know, this election means something. If you believe in law and order and you want your town and your city more safe and secure, this is something to vote for. If you want strength on the world stage. She doesn't have it. And I think that one of the worst things that Biden and Harris have done is abandoned Israel. You know, there's never been a president more friendly to the state of Israel, but they have no problem going out there and calling him Adolf Hitler a fascist. You called the major you know, used the Adolf Hitler line, and I don't think it was yesterday used the fascist line on fake news CNN. That was an awful town hall. I mean the word salads, you know, asked a very simple, basic, fundamental question that she doesn't want to answer, and it is it is spectacularly you know. Well, first she says Trump is a fascist. Let's play that one. First, Let's play she's a fascist.
Speaker 2: He who has openly admired dictators, said he would be a dictator on day one. The former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has said he is a fascist to the core.
Speaker 3: You've quoted General Millie calling Donald Trump a fascist, You yourself have not used that word to describe him. Let me ask you tonight, do you think Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do, Yes, I do. It is deeply troubling and incredibly dangerous that Donald Trump would invoke Adolf Hitler, the man who's responsible for the deaths of six million Jews and hundreds of thousands of Americans. All of this is further evidence for the American people who Donald Trump really is. This is a window and to who Donald Trump really is.
Speaker 1: Has never been a stronger supporter of the State of Israel in the modern error than Donald J. Trump will move the embassy to its rightful home in Jerusalem, who after October seventh. Well, he also recognizes the goal on Heights and the West Bank is Israeli territory. There has never been after October seventh. Instead of telling restraint, restraint, a forefront war, HOODI rebels Hamas Saysblah Islamic jihad, Iranians firing ballistic missiles. We'll just be happy they didn't land take that as a win. Don't fight back because we're not going to support you in your efforts Donald Trump, your war against radical Islamic terrorism. And the reason Iran got so rich they weren't getting rich under Donald Trump because his sanctions worked and it was impoverishing the entire country of Iran, probably bringing them to the brink of a revolution that would have taken the radical Islamic terrorists out. But Kama doesn't want you to say the word radical Islamic terrorists. It is. It is pretty unbelievable. And you know, we're gonna have Ronnie Jackson on later. He actually put a post up yesterday. I think it was on an x if Kama's trying to inspire another crazy lunatic? Is she trying to inspire another lunatic? This rhetoric is a disgrace. He said it. He's right. Our only hope is to win by lying about Donald Trump and light to you, and she's desperate and it really is unbelievable anyway. So then she's asked at one point, well, you know, why haven't you done any of these things in the last four years? And listen to this answer or part of it it comes.
Speaker 2: So that's why my So that's why my plan, and it's a new approach, is about tax cuts for our small businesses so that they can invest in themselves and grow and in the process invest in communities, invest in neighborhoods, and strengthen our economy overall. So those are some examples. It's about a new approach, a new generational leadership based on new ideas and frankly, different experiences.
Speaker 4: I bring a.
Speaker 2: Whole set of different experiences to this job and the way I think about it than Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Some voters that might ask, you've been in the White House for four years, you were vice president, not the president, But why wasn't any of that done over the last four years?
Speaker 2: Well, there was a lot that was done, but there's more to do. Anderson, and I'm pointing out things that need to be done that haven't been.
Speaker 1: Done, but need to be done, and that wouldn't be done but need to be done. I mean, it is insane, you know, And David Axelrot on fake news CNN saying, Kamala Harris's habit of going to work salad city when she doesn't want to answer a question, and that was you know, on that question, and would she be you know, stronger the question of Israel? Would she be stronger than Trump? He gave a seven minute response and didn't address the question. I mean, it was universally panned by fake news CNN. It was on the network. She's in word salad city. That's Axel Rod Jennings saying at CNN, Kamala is a double threat because she can't answer anything. Jake Tapper, she spent most of the time talking about Trump, which he tried to do in a Brett Baer interview Dana Bash, Kamala didn't close the deal. That's an obvious answer. Van Jones, The word salad stuff gets on my nerves. David Urban Kamala lost a one person debate that CNN commentary after a CNN town hall, and then Jake Tapper admitting that there was zero undecided voters at this event with Kamala Harris, and I can't tell you the hundreds of people now that are coming out and supporting Donald Trump against the very bitter General Kelly, you know, kind of disgruntled he got fired and they're all furious. Nick Ayers saying I've avoided commenting on intra staff leaks rumors lies as it relates to my time at the White House. But General Kelly's comments regarding President Trump are too egregious to ignore. I was with each of them more than most. In his commentary is patently false, but of course Kamala runs with it and is calling the President a guy that we had two would be assassins, came within a millimeter of being assassinated, you know, calling him hitler and a fascist. You think maybe they ought to ratchet down the rhetoric. The reason they can't is because they cannot run that the borders are safer, that the economy is better. Because everybody knows differently everything they buy and everything they in every store the go to costs more. Everybody's sick and tired of paying high gas and energy prices. A buck buck fifty more gown than you were paying. That adds up after four years and it was even higher at different points, and then of course, you know, depleting our strategic oil reserves in the process, which was pretty dumb too. But this is this is what this is what they are left with. They can't say our towns are more safe and more securely because the crime rate has been skyrocketing given it as they tried to hide and alter the numbers. They can't say anything is better off. So that that's what they left. By the way, Trump's closing argument is they broke it, Trump will fix it. That's a pretty good closing argument. And it just is dangerous the rhetoric that they are doing, invoking Hitler every five seconds, and like the media just goes along with it, no problem. You know, why wasn't it done over the last four years? You know, well, there was a lot that was done, but there's more to do. And I'm pointing out things that need to be done haven't been done, but need to be done. Like here we go again. The community is about the community inside the community, where the people of the community are part of the community for the community's sake. It just and she just doubles down on the fascist comments and the Nazi analogies and you know then admit she wants to offer amnesty to illegal immigrants, admitting now that she wants to eliminate the Senate filibuster. I mean, this campaign is going as hardcore, vile, vicious as I've ever seen it. And they do it every two and four years, the usual mantra Republican's racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, is Lamophobic, transphobic. They weren't dirty air and water, and they want grandma and grandpa to steal their social security and throw them over a cliff, none of which is true. And Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. I told you that they were going to do this. They'll claim that jd Vance, we will Victor Davis Hansen, they claim jd Vance was weird. The only weird people in this campaign is this campaign, and that would be Kamala Harris and Tim Walls or that you know, Kamala Harris convincing you know that Donald Trump was exhausted and see you now, they tried that. That didn't work. They gave up on that and falsely claiming that, you know, Joe Biden, he was so sharp, nobody in America believes that. And she saw him closer upfront and closer than anybody that was a fascist dictator, unfit for office. Let's stick with that closing argument, because they can't run on are you better off than you were? Everything that they have tried has flipped, It has flopped every position she's ever taken. She's now distancing herself from even positions when she lays out a new plan. Oh we're gonna go after price gauging. Then oh no, maybe we won't go after price gauging. Well, we're gonna give benefits only to African American men. Oh, that's that would be unconstitutional. I didn't mean what I said because she can't state her radical ism. And the media has been complicit, abusively, biased and corrupt. I said journalism was dead in two thousand and seven and eight. I had no idea how right I was. And there they're closing argument ignores the fact that Americans go shopping, see the border chaos, they put gas in their car, They see their towns and cities less safe and secure, and they see a world that's an absolute mess that has been turned upside down. Donald Trump was president. No, he's not going to terminate the constitution. No, he doesn't like Adolf Hitler. No, he's not going to use the army to arrest people. They just keep ratcheting it up to a point where you maybe low information voters, as Rush would call them, maybe they're buying this garbage, But I don't think so. And why didn't she do any of these things over the last four years? Anyway? Eight hundred and ninety four one shot numbers Brandy or a fine girl, What a great way if you'd be. But my life, my love, and my lady is the sea. How many of you, you know, heard about General Kelly's remarks, but you didn't hear that over two hundred retired US military general's admiral signed a letter on Monday former President Donald Trump endorsing him. Or how many union members rank and file are supporting Trump? How many unions that normally would endorse the Democratic candidate or not endorsing Kamala Harris, including the Teamsters? You know it's they. They're the party now of coastal elites in Hollywood, New y Walk and DC and Republicans of the Party of working men and women, the people that make the country great. Sean Hannity talks to the people involved in the top stories of the day, every day.
Speaker 4: Sean Hannity is.
Speaker 1: On al right twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn a number. You want to be a part of the the FBI calls at house stealing. I have been telling you about this now for over a year. It is a huge problem. These scammers now targeting American property and homeowners and they everybody's title is online. They go online, they forge your signature and they literally put your home, your property in their name, and then they take out loans in your name where they sell your home from underneath you. If you own a home, any real estate, it is critical, it is crucial you protect your property and your equity from these criminals. Is no better way that I know than home Title loock dot com. If you haven't checked them out before, now would be the time because we've now arranged with them that you will save fifty percent off home title Lock and the triple lock home title protection. That's twenty four to seven monitoring of your title, urgent alerts if anything has changed, the more importantly, restoration of your title. If there is ever any kind of fraud anyway, You'll get protection immediately and receive fifty off when you use the promo code Hannity. You just go to home title Lock one word dot com, home title lock dot com. You'll get peace of mind, protection of your home, your equity, home title lock dot com and promo code Hannity. We'll say this, We're just everyday's election day. Now. If there's voting going on in America, that means it's election day. And Joe Bastarni just emphasized again in the break to me that he is pretty confident based on his modeling and he's really good at what he does WeatherBell dot Com that he thinks that there's a possibility of two more hurricanes that we might might have to be facing as a country. You want to bank your vote. It also gives Republicans the ability to take the limited resources and target people that haven't voted already. Laura Trump says, yeah. My mother says, now, am I going to stop getting these texts to go vote? Pretty funny? Actually, you know everyone wants to hear and Kamala wants to repeat the Trump is Hitler and Trump's a fascist line, and General Kelly you have two of her former general's admirals. They're all on record endorsing Donald Trump this week, but you don't get any coverage of that at all, whatsoever? What happened all the happy vibes. We're looking at all of these surrogates that are doing more good, more damage than good for Kamala. I mean, we saw this with Gretchen Whitmer, co chair of her campaign and mocking Holy Communion for Christians and Catholics. And we saw the whole you know, Barack Obama about the Brothers and and basically he said that some sexism involved. And we saw Bill Clinton down in Georgia like and Ryan Beer probably be alive today. We actually vetted some of these these immigrants coming into the country exactly what Kamala never did. Now we have Stacy Abrams' is in the mix advocating for Kamala Harris. There is quote, there is sexism against Kamala from black men. That's what she's saying. There is sexism, there is racism against Kamala Harris from black men. WHOA, I guess that's the way to motivate people to support your side. Really really smart on their part. But all of these surrogates are doing more harm than good for Kamala Harris and they all are getting the talking points. You know what's sad. You saw Donald Trump at McDonald's this weekend. Who's in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. And now I don't even want to mention the guy's name, but the owner of the McDonald's is now receiving threatening phone calls and social media messages following Donald Trump's visit. And you know that means those employees are now in jeopardy. And as a precaution to protect his employees, the owners had to retain private security forces and that he had to earn the lead up to the event. And you know, despite these threats, the vast majority of the community has reportedly been very very supportive and they they love it was a great moment. It just was I I think, and Trump it looked like I enjoyed the hell out of it. I would just say if I was in Bucks County, I would I would. I would go out of my way to patronize dat McDonald's and say thank you to those employees and sorry that they have to live through that. I don't want anybody living through that. This is this is where you know, this rhetoric after not one, but two would be assassins and an assassination attempt in Butler, Pennsylvania. I mean, when are they going to stop? Where is the line for them? Speaking of you know, the Democrats being the party of coastal elites. Oh, Michael Keaton is berating Trump and Musk supporters, saying there their heroes think that they're stupid. Great, Uh, why don't you just stick to acting? And he's not a very good actor anyway in my view. Uh, it's Senate Democrats, by the way, are now targeting McDonald's. Did you know that I meant to bring this up Dave McCormick, who's now leading against Bob Casey, Bob Casey who won't even mention he's a Democrat in his ads. Bob Casey, who is highlighting all of his agreements with Trump, even though he's a ninety nine percent Harris and Biden supporter and voter, is you know, basically slamming his opponent, retaliating against McDonald's. But you have Casey, you have Elizabeth Warren Ron Wyden issuing a letter to the CEO of McDonald's castigating the company for reported price gouging A day after Trump worked a friar as at a franchise of the fast food chain. By the way, there is no price gouging. The average grocery store profit margin is one point six. It is Harris Biden in plation that has caused the higher costs of everything you buy at every or you go to. And this is what we're now going to intimidate McDonald's. Thank God for McDonald's. I wish I could eat McDonald's if I could. I need it three or four days a week. I can't because I try to take care of my health a little bit. I don't do everything right, but I wish I could. Linda, do I love McDonald's, Yes, so you can tell the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You and Wendy's and white Castle and cheese steaks, I love it all. And thin crust pizza now I have moved to that with extra cheese and onions. Put onions on everything. Anyway. There's a full blown scandal the Biden Harris administration allegedly now covering up an internal study that they had in twenty twenty three that would have rendered its moratorium on natural gas projects unnecessary. I get this. According to the House Oversight Accountability Committee, the White House Department of Energy paused permitting for liquefied natural gas, fracking, and gas exports in January, a policy the critics said would cost the US economy billions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of jobs and allow time for the federal study on these projects environmental, economic, national security impact. That study, according to federal officials, wouldn't be completed until early twenty twenty five, effectively thrown the brakes on dozens of major, you know, energy and fossil fuel projects. According to a letter the Republican leaders on the House Oversight Committee that they sent to Jennifer grand Home on Wednesday, there is evidence that the Department of Energy already conducted this study months before announcing the policy, and the lawmakers added that the agency has sought to stonewall information and request to obtain the study. I mean, the latest example that they don't care. You know, it's unbelievable. By the way, what do you call it when you offer for somebody something of great worth and value? I don't know where I grew up in New York. Yeah, they have a term for that, you know. If Kamala Harris now doubling down on her amnesty promise. You think the tens and tens of millions are the twelve and a half million that came in under Harris and Biden. They get, they get a passport probably cost you ten million in New Zealand or Australia if you could even get it, and you have to spend years there. Come with great value at American passport, you give give it to somebody for free and just say we don't care. We'll ignore the fact that you broke our laws, didn't respect our sovereignty, and you came into the country illegally, broke the law. We'll give you free will give you free housing, healthcare, education, college tuition, will give you free everything. We'll give you free the legal driver's licensees, sex change surgery, if anyone want a sex change surgery? What about student loan money giveness? Sounds like they're trying to influence people with incentives. What do you call that? Everyone knows the answer. New studies showing Harris Biden illegals are costing you the taxpayers one hundred and fifty billion dollars every single year. The federal government alone spends sixty seven billion on Harris illegals in twenty twenty three, more than six point six billion earmark for education, over twenty five billion dolled out in medical costs, Federal welfare programs eight up eleven point five billion, law enforcement cost twenty three point one billion. According to the ninety one page the Fiscal Burdens of Illegal Immigration put out by the group Fair on the American Taxpayers Wow, Denver City Council they had to cut forty five million from their budget. New York City twenty two point three billion in colls for housing Harris Biden illegals alone, and it's every small town of big cities. Thirty percent of border tower surveillance cameras are now broken and unrepaired under borders are Kamala Harris. Can't make that up either. Donald Trump, by the way, came out in favor of reparations. But the victims of crimes committed by Harris Biden illegals. Harris illegals rushed the border is now massive caravan coming. One guy quoted is saying, I love Kamala Harris. Guy from Venezuela declared as he rested on a side of a highway in south southern Mexico last week. UH huh. The caravans that I travel with are escorted by the Mexican National Guard. Another quote. Can't make that up either, But she said, you know she wants amnesty. She confirmed that in the Telemundo town hall or interview and then stumbles on the issue of the border wall when pressed, I thought it was a vanity project, but said, oh, you are part of a comprehensive bill. It's an amnesty bill. The day one bill was an amnesty bill. And I can go on and on and on. Let me get to some of the poll numbers. Well, I have a chance here. Trump now leads Harris in the four more most recent national surveys. Real Claire Politics average before including the Daily average, now show Kamala losing her lead to Donald Trump, and at this point Joe Biden was up by eight Hillary was up by like six and a half, And as of today, Wall Street Journal has Trump up by three points head to head forty nine forty six. The NBC has Trump up two points forty eight forty six. Forbes has Trump up with a majority fifty one forty nine. Rasmussen has Trump up forty nine forty six. I don't want you to take anything out of that. If you look at you know, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, RAFs, Musen, those those are real polls. Polls also show military vets support Donald Trump over Harris dramatically well into the sixties. Donald Trump has served a head of Harris nationally in that poll. In these polls mean that means, I mean, is it possible he could win the popular vote? I don't know, it doesn't matter. What matters we have the electoral college. Donald Trump leading is a big deal. If you want to go back and compare where we were this day. In twenty twenty, Joe Biden's favorability was plus seventeen point seven. Tomalas is two point seven. That is a net game for Trump with fifteen. If you look at the top battlegrounds, Joe Biden was up four point two. Now Donald Trump is up a point. It's a five point one percent swing. If you look at twenty twenty, it was national average Joe Biden was up seven point nine. Today Kamala is up zero point two. I mean, it's a dramatic turnaround. And then you can look at some of the other polls. North Carolina, Donald Trump up in the Bloomberg poll Georgia, Donald Trump up. There also a direction of the country sixty four wrong track. I've seen numbers as high as seventy nine percent saying that congressional vote. Now Republicans are leading. They had been down in that job approval. I mean, the disapproval rate of Biden is just overwhelming and he's not doing well. If you look head to head Emerson in North Carolina, Trump by two, you have Marist Trump by two North Carolina. Numerous polls showed Donald Trump with a comfortable lead in Arizona, you know, and I have now Dave McCormick has three or four polls that show that he's winning Moreno is now beginning to win in Ohio. I hope if you vote for Donald Trump, you will vote for a Republican House and Senate. It will make life easier to get the MAGA agenda, to get this country back on track. That way, I'd like to see that happen for sure. Pennsylvania fifty forty nine, Trump, Franklin and Marshall one point race with Emerson as well forty nine forty eight. And Emerson has Wisconsin, Trump up by one forty nine forty eight. It's very close. North Carolina up by two. I mean, but there's so I would I would say that My admonition, my warning is that you if you live in Georgia, if you live in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, just assume your vote is going to determine the outcome of this election. And if you stay home, it's a bad idea. Yeah, because we will in the end get the government we deserve. If you want the radical Green New Deal, the elimination of the filibuster, if you want the Supreme Court stacked, if you want statehood for DC in Puerto Rico, if you want the elimination of private health insurance, those are her stated positions. If you want to defund, dismantle, reimagine ice and the police. If if you want somebody that wants to ban fracking and has said so repeatedly, and eliminate offshore drilling, we could be the richest country on earth. We have more natural resources, hundreds and hundreds of years worth. If you want free housing, food, healthcare, education and sex change operations for illegals and amnesty for illegal immigrants, you know, then don't vote or vote for Kamala, because that's what you're going to get. Defund dismantle LOBIL laws. If you want a mandatory gun buyback, vote for Kamala Governor Ronda Santis. Later on, will check in with Mark Halprin and doctor Congressman Ronnie Jackson. Straight ahead