Speaker 1: Hey, Happy Hour listeners, I hope you enjoyed these throwback episodes of Happy Hour. We'll be back with new episodes very soon.
Speaker 2: All right, back to our Happy Hour listeners. We still have Hannah an here. Part two is dropping now, So here is the rest of that conversation.
Speaker 1: Let's dive in.
Speaker 2: So after the engagement goes down, you know, you guys are together for a few days. I'm assuming at that point it was good. Obviously you knew he had probably been struggling a little bit. But how you had how many happy couple times to get which And for the listeners who don't know happy couple, it's a weekend where they fly the couple out to LA You stay in a house for a few days to do a couple things and to get to know each other because you can't be in public.
Speaker 1: So how many of those weekends did you have together?
Speaker 3: We had, I believe a total of three, including Australia.
Speaker 2: Okay, And when you guys are in those moments, I'm assuming you were talking about the future and making plans about what we.
Speaker 3: Were looking into, you know, moving in together, looking at apartments. I mean, we were serious and really it was just when the season started, was when I started, you know, to feel his hesitation, and that didn't sit.
Speaker 4: Well with me.
Speaker 3: But there again, he was giving me those words of affirmation.
Speaker 1: To keep me there.
Speaker 3: I'm not a dumb ass. I'm not just gonna stay with someone, you know, just because of a commitment and just because I want them.
Speaker 4: No, he was giving me those words of affirmation.
Speaker 3: That kept me there, that kept you know, that fueled me.
Speaker 4: To be like, Okay, I'm going to fight for this.
Speaker 3: You know, yes we're in an un you know, yes we're in an abnormal circumstance, but you know what, I made this commitment and I love you and I'm going to fight for you. You know, That's where all that came from.
Speaker 5: Did after the season started, did y'all have another happy couple Couples weekend? Or was the first time y'all saw each other after the season started when the breakup happened.
Speaker 3: We had a happy couple the end of December and in January, and then the last one was when we broke up. And that was like a full month of not seeing each other, which is a lot of why he blamed how he was struggling and so walking into that day. You know. I even have a voicemail from him saying, you know, I love you, can't wait.
Speaker 5: To see you.
Speaker 3: And going into that day, you know, I knew it was going to be a tough conversation and we both even said we will move past this. We will you know, overcome this as a couple.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: And was that the first time y'all had the cameras at the Happy Couple week? Yess so when you saw the cameras, what did you think?
Speaker 3: I knew something was up, but there again, you know, through text messages and voicemails, I trusted his word, and you know, obviously I'm happy.
Speaker 4: How things ended. I mean, gosh, I was miserable with them.
Speaker 1: I mean I was.
Speaker 3: Miserable really once January started, or once once January started, because the whole wishy washing has started, and I was just like, I need someone who knows who they are, who knows what they want, and who's not going to be with someone just because their mom told him to.
Speaker 2: How I remember meaning those moments, how bad was your anxiety and that struggle because when you can't be with your partner and your states away and you know someone's struggling, and that was that was so hard, and you know, I was probably the most anxious I've ever been, because you want to make this relationship work, you want to just be normal with your partner, and you can't.
Speaker 1: And so how did you deal with that?
Speaker 3: How I dealt with it was I was just focusing on, you know, forward thinking, thinking of the big picture, thinking of us ending this together, and the words he was feeding me, you know, we will get through this together.
Speaker 4: You know we will. You know, you're my fiance.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 4: You know you're the love of my life.
Speaker 3: That's what fed me, you know, to continue this forward with him.
Speaker 1: All of us would have fed into that.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's my fiance, you know, this is a relationship, he's my partner. I trust his words, and you know I fell for it, and you know, showing up to the breakup, I'm like, oh, these cameras. But we still made that commitment that we were gonna, you know, work through it. And you know, when he actually sat down and told me more of half of the truth he's been telling me, which she couldn't give me a full heart, I was like, I'm tapping out.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I gotta go back to Hannah Brown, because you brought it up at tonight and yeah, far so it's odcause it's a huge far that bothered you. Yeah, And then in talking about it tonight, I guess I still feel like I don't understand. I know he said that he reached out or wanted to talk to her for closure, But how did y'all in that? Were you just like okay, yes, talk to her? Did you ask again, hey, have you talked to her?
Speaker 2: Like what?
Speaker 1: Okay? He said it to you?
Speaker 3: But then what the reason why that was brought up is because it wasn't just one woman involved that we were having to discuss. It was you know, he proposed to me still being in love with Madison and still needing closure with Hannah Brown, completely blindsided to that there's three women involved in this, and that was brought up because that was a huge part of our relationship with him trying to convince me that he needed closure, and then I should be understanding of that.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, gosh, like.
Speaker 5: But that's what I want to talk about, is him trying to convince you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, like help us understand.
Speaker 5: That, Like what I don't necessarily need to understand what he was saying to you to convince you, But how did that? Did he say, oh, I talked to her? Or did you say okay, I give you my blessing? Did you ever follow up and say have you talked to her?
Speaker 1: What happened? Are you good?
Speaker 4: They on some level.
Speaker 3: Had communicated, and he came to me saying, you know, I need to speak with Hannah Brown because I need closure. And I'm like, well, why do you need closure?
Speaker 1: Like why you're engaged?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I was like, wait, didn't you have that on the show? I should we should probably watch this episode. Once I watched the episode, I'm like, well, where do your feelings stand? He's like, well, we're engaged, but I you know, we both just need me and hand around both dieclosure And I'm just like, okay, well can I.
Speaker 4: Is this in person? Is this on and off camera?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Off camera?
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, I kind of feel uncomfortable after watching that last episode and now you're saying any closure.
Speaker 4: That kind of doesn't really sit well with me.
Speaker 1: We're engaged, like, we're not just dating, we're engaged. See what happened? How did it end?
Speaker 3: It ended in him saying that he needed it, and then I needed to support him, and I'm just like I don't know how I quite feel about that. And then shortly after that that was where the whole we were shifted to our other issue of him feeling like he had unresolved issues in regards.
Speaker 4: To watching the show. So there was so many issues going on.
Speaker 3: I'm just I was miserable.
Speaker 1: I'm just like.
Speaker 3: Trying to figure out who can I talk to? Who can I like figure out like am I just being.
Speaker 4: Am I being too sensitive?
Speaker 3: Or am I you know, not being treated how I deserve?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, coming in with somebody who has been in your issues. There are so many.
Speaker 2: Weird factors to starting out this sort of relationship where you don't know where to turn and to add in all these added things. Handah Brown shouldn't have even been an issue at that point that you.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't have been an argument at that point. And as this is like the season's going on, like how about checking up on how I'm doing, how I'm feeling? And then you're just having all these issues. You know, seeing Madison in your first day, seeing Hannah Brown, now you need to talk to her.
Speaker 1: It's like Calley like, do you think he part rock? Do you think part of him still loved Hannah Brown and in that moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he had unresolved in.
Speaker 1: Back then or still in January.
Speaker 4: I think still in January when he was with you. Yeah, and that was the argument.
Speaker 1: And did you say that he was in love with her?
Speaker 3: Okay, he just said he needed to talk with her.
Speaker 4: And I'm just like, what, like we're engaged, Like I thought, yeah, that we've moved. I thought you've moved past all of that.
Speaker 3: Like I've been completely blindsided, Like here I am, I don't need to be contacting two x's about have enclosure, like I'm here, I'm ready for you, and like although I wasn't able to see the whole season, like the audience is now, like I was blindsided to any.
Speaker 1: Of this well, And you should have been his number one priority.
Speaker 2: That's where his heart and his worry and his attention.
Speaker 1: Should have lied. Is that the right should have lied, should like whatever you.
Speaker 2: Know grammar here, but but you should have been the number one priority in his life.
Speaker 1: And it seems like multiple things were taken that away.
Speaker 2: And I feel for you because I get that, and it's such a shitty feeling. And where you say you wanted to be that sports system you wanted to get through together, and like you, as a woman in his position, it's like you still hurt and you still struggle, but you don't know who to talk to because you can't talk to most people about it, and if he's struggling, you can't talk to him constantly about it because he's trying to work through his own shit.
Speaker 1: And so who did you talk to? Who did you lean on? Really?
Speaker 3: Is you know what I didn't even tell I did not even tell my parents until after our breakup because I knew deep down my parents would have said get out and run, run for the hills, dodge that bullet.
Speaker 4: So no one really, I mean, I was trying to, you.
Speaker 3: Know, for me, I made that commitment to him, and I thought we were going to be teammates, like this is what we work through together. This shouldn't divide us, this should make us stronger. And that was kind of what I always tried to do. And you know, in a breakup, I said, you know, this has to.
Speaker 4: Be fifty to fifty. And I haven't been feeling that.
Speaker 2: You made a comment during that breakup and I loved it because it's stuck with me. You said, I am my own rock, and in that moment, I was sitting there like, yes, girl, Like, if you're not getting what you need in this relationship and he can't promise all the things he has told you, you have to be your own rock.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, good for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure that it came as a blindside and probably one of the hardest breakups because it's not easy when you know millions of people are watching.
Speaker 1: But you.
Speaker 2: Seem like you still have that strength, and so kudos to you like that.
Speaker 1: I'm very proud of you and I and I.
Speaker 2: Will say this like we still have much to talk about, but I will say this is going to be one of the hardest moments in your life, but you will be just fine in the future and have all the faith that you will like you, this will only make you stronger and realize what you truly deserve in a relationship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you already have. You know, we said it at the top of the podcast, you want tonight, and not just because you saw what kind of unraveled after you were on stage, but just because maybe you had your voice before, but we saw you find your voice and you were very matter of fact and you were very It was like you knew exactly what you needed to say and what he needed to hear, and he literally couldn't respond to it. He couldn't defend himself because it was kind of like you're right, you're right, and you stood up to him and said, you took these moments away from me that I can't it back.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I'm going to be okay because I'm going to get myself through it.
Speaker 5: And at the end of the day, that's really what matters, Like you can't depend on somebody else.
Speaker 1: You realize, like in those.
Speaker 5: Moments, you realize you're stronger than you think. So, like, kudos to you, I give you a standing ovation. If we were on TV right now, But I think America is going to see how you responded. They already are right Like, I'm sure you're trending on Twitter as we speak.
Speaker 2: Oh, people are probably then mowing you money to buy your own drinks right now. I'm going to after this podcast, treat yourself, take yourself a bottle of champagne because you deserve it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, call Kelsey. I'm sure she's getting like a plus throat champagne like.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 4: I think me and Kelsey, need to go out for some champagne later.
Speaker 1: Girls, you do, and myself.
Speaker 5: I do have a question though, because you did see tonight like you had one moment and then it was like it was like that was one half and then the second half was kind of what happened after. And I'm pretty sure you saw how supportive Barb is of you, whether you watched it last night or you saw tonight, how she was clapping every single time you were missing. She mentioned she was clapping every time you responded to Peter, like against her old song.
Speaker 1: She was claping for you, and she was eyeing him down. She was giving Peter, And.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, oh, I think people want to know the love that she has for you, and the love that she has for you is because you love her son or loved her son unconditionally, and that's all a mother really wants to see.
Speaker 5: And I get they're not in the relationship and that's a whole and you know, you and Peter have your own relationship outside of that, but that's what a mother wants for her child and she saw that in you.
Speaker 1: Have you talked to Barb since then?
Speaker 4: Talk to Barb?
Speaker 5: And by that I mean I'm talking dms, I'm talking comments, I'm talking texts.
Speaker 3: Barb after a breakup, she definitely reached out a couple of times I ended up.
Speaker 4: You know, I love Barb.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 3: I honestly I could break down crying just thinking about her right now because I miss her so much. But I knew that forgiveness is only way forward, and I needed to work on leading up to this day, to forgive Peter and to move forward. And doing that is you know, isolating myself from anyone close to him. And I can't, you know, continue to talk to Barb every day, you know, if I'm trying to move forward from Peter. And you know, that's been also a heartbreak, you know, not being able to you know, be a part of Barb in her life. I mean that's also a heartbreak and a breakup in its own self. And you know, Barb, she's a really special person, and she's just looking out for her son. She just wants someone to love her son and you know, to root for his own happiness and to you know, be in a relationship with them for the right reasons.
Speaker 5: I love to hear you say that, because she's getting such a bad rap because of like I understood where her heart.
Speaker 1: Was and what she was saying. Maybe she went just a little too funny, but I know she was coming from a good place.
Speaker 5: And people are so crazed over Madison that nobody is listening to what she's actually saying. So it's very nice to hear you give a different side, in the softer side of her. Becca and I've both talked to Barb as well. We adore her, and it's just a shame kind of what I knew tonight. She was being very defensive because of the hate that she's receiving online, and she's just trying to tell her side of it, and it's just not being received at all.
Speaker 4: I mean quite honestly.
Speaker 3: I mean this has come from an ex fiance of Peters, but I mean, you know, Peter deserves the world and deserves someone that will love him with their whole heart and be there for their reasons. And that's where me and Barb, you know, connect.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna ask you, do you think that that's Madison.
Speaker 4: I don't know her horror, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I guess I never really knew if she loved him or not. I mean she walked away from him. But for me, I loved Peter and I was never going to leave his side, even through the worst. And I think that's what Barb's all in me, and that's what she you know, That's what any mother wants for their son, is someone to be with them that's gonna unconditionally love them.
Speaker 2: I want to know now since because tonight was the first time you saw Peter and his family since the end of jail or.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can barely look over at his family.
Speaker 1: I knew how I looked at her rest family. I was just gonna start crying.
Speaker 2: But how was in that moment sitting next to him, did you still have those feelings of some sort of lingering love or are you now to the point I guess I want to know where you're at, Like, are you at the point where you're like you the best?
Speaker 1: I mean, as much as it sucked, thank you for doing what you were doing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I'll always have you know a special place for him. But I mean he's betrayed me, misled me, and that alone has and watching back the season, that really resolved a lot of like extra feelings I had for him. I mean just I'm watching a play by play of me getting deceived, and that alone it was, you know, a slap in the face and it's helped me move forward. But you know, to be honest, when I looked over at his family, yeah, I did, you know, want.
Speaker 1: To start to cry and just you know, I felt.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, me and Peter just had this awesome situation and it was like just stripped away from me so quickly.
Speaker 4: You know, it was a future that I.
Speaker 3: Lost, but more importantly, it was the loss of a person I thought he was. And I think that's what I'm grieving over, is the person I thought he was, you know, telling me to trust him, and the words he you know, gave me that I trusted.
Speaker 4: In were completely.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you want to call it lies or if you just want to call it shallow.
Speaker 1: That we all thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it's it's been very difficult.
Speaker 1: I can only imagine.
Speaker 5: And I think that that's what's so therapeutic for Becca to be here in this podcast and to talk to you, because she knows exactly what it is that you're going through. You know, I'm a viewer. I only watch it, and I can only empathize with you. It's just it's troubling because we talked to Peter before the season or while he was still filming, and then right when the season started, and I remember we were saying that more than anything for him, we wanted him to find love because we know how badly he wanted and we know that he wanted someone to love him unconditionally.
Speaker 1: That's what he said, That's what he told us.
Speaker 5: And he had it, and then he let it go, like and then he still doesn't have it.
Speaker 1: Let's just be honest. I saw what I saw.
Speaker 5: What I saw tonight, he still doesn't have He said it, you loved him in a way that he has never been loved before. Well, I would assume that that means the present. Did he not say that tonight.
Speaker 1: Before?
Speaker 5: Literally I don't know what he is with Madison because we still didn't get, you know, like a definitive answer that basically, he was still saying, you loved him in a way that she didn't and that's what you wanted and you had it, and then you still chase something, which don't get me started on how I think that's the issue with man and that's why the Bachelors are not successful because they're always chasing something that they can never get. And that's why we only have only had two that are married at this point.
Speaker 1: And the.
Speaker 3: First one, well, I don't I don't play Yes.
Speaker 2: Of course, I'm still like rare beautiful find.
Speaker 4: I don't play the whole chasing game.
Speaker 3: I mean, I understand you can't, you know, give to man everything they want. But also at the same time, I don't play games either like you or I don't you know what I say to you, I mean, I'm very clear, I'm concise, and I expect that in return.
Speaker 4: That's my standards exactly.
Speaker 1: Just be honest with me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest with you back you.
Speaker 2: Guys, girls on this show all they want is honestly.
Speaker 1: Why have they not honest? They don't drag me along.
Speaker 5: And that's what's so troubling about what happened this season is, Peter, you came from a season where the lead all she wanted was to be loved and loved unconditionally.
Speaker 1: And excuse me, it's not.
Speaker 2: Just King.
Speaker 1: You came.
Speaker 5: Peter came from a season where there was a lead who was saying, I just want to be loved and I want someone to give that to me unconditionally, and Peter gave that to her.
Speaker 1: And then she chose Jed, which I can just put a period there. We all know what came with that.
Speaker 5: And I would think that going through that hurt, that you'd come into your season saying I want to make sure that I don't make that same mistake.
Speaker 1: And here you are.
Speaker 5: It is sucks to be in a place of wondering, and here he is in a place where now it's like unknown, you don't know you're wondering, and with you, he didn't have that. And what also message makes me so upset is when we talked to him, he said, remember this becap, you know who did you first?
Speaker 1: Two things?
Speaker 5: Who did you pick? Because he was still with you at this point. Yeah, And I think we were like, who did you pick you? Like I'm trying to tell you, I can't tell you. Then he said we might have said did you always know? We talked about like our own situations, and he said he has known since week four who his person was.
Speaker 1: Well, he was with.
Speaker 5: You, Yeah, like the season I don't even think an when we filmed it, an episode had not aired yet, so he was talking about you.
Speaker 1: So you have known from week four.
Speaker 5: There are nine ten weeks of filming, So for what do the math six weeks you knew exactly who it was that you were going to pick, Yet you still went back in time and you watched it and you put yourself like It's like, Becka and I can talk about this. It's the classic thing of a lead. You you watch it, but you never go back and put your yourself in it because months have passed since you felt those same emotions.
Speaker 1: It's insane, Yeah, it's and.
Speaker 2: It's a weird thing when you watch it back when you're going on certain dates with certain people. Sometimes it's easy to like feel the feelings you felt in that moment, like yes, but be smarter, like realize that was months ago. You came to this decision and these choices for a certain reason.
Speaker 1: And for him, I hoped that in.
Speaker 2: The moment he saw like how different him and Maddie were, Like, ye, you were everything he was saying he wanted. And so that's where I think it's harder for the men to separate themselves and to realize, oh, that was so long ago, and I can't like I and this is one thing that already kept saying to that. I'm not sure if Peter said, but he wanted to what was the phrase he used. He wanted to like feel out all of the relationships till the very end, to go through everything to get to that point where he knew who who it was or what his decision would be. And it's like they watched this back and they had this skewed timeline in their minds and they think that it's really happening when in reality, like, no, this happened three months ago. And my question is, and this is what I want to ask you. This is not related to what I'm talking about right now, but if you were Maddie, granted you guys are very different people, if you were in her.
Speaker 1: Position, would you take him back.
Speaker 2: After everything went down and you saw it all play out on how I did, would you take him back?
Speaker 3: And you know, if you look back on the season, you see Peter's pattern of behavior being consistently and decisive.
Speaker 4: And confused, and I'd be running for the hills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I mean I would.
Speaker 3: I mean, even girl, even if he's saying he's loving you and all this stuff, I mean, look at his pattern of behavior. Yeah, the one consistency he has ever had is.
Speaker 4: Being confused, conflicted, and torn.
Speaker 1: His consistency is inconsistency.
Speaker 3: Yes, and if you want to ride that emotional rollercoaster with him, go for it.
Speaker 4: I just got off of it and it's a wild ride.
Speaker 2: Which Peter whoever, if things for whatever, Again, we don't know what the deal is with him in Madison at this point. If things don't work out, do you think he would come back to you? Because we saw it. He still isn't clearly over Hannah Brown. He was never over Madison.
Speaker 3: Honestly, you guys, I don't put anything past Peter whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: He's just like so all over the place.
Speaker 1: He's so low.
Speaker 5: You hinted it perfectly when you were like Peter, Hannon's like enough.
Speaker 1: Already, it's like a confused face any longer you had enough, And that's what it was, such a powerful moment.
Speaker 5: No, your words don't mean anything, they have no weight at this point.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be interesting to see.
Speaker 5: Where you go from here, because again, you wan tonight, thank you, truly. The indecisiveness is not something that anybody wants to see their friend, daughter, sister, whatever go through and I think that watching this back, you're like, that's not the type of man that I thought Peter was, and that's not what I want to sign up for. And it's very troubling for us because I like Peter. I think, yeah, I considered him a little brother. But when I look at what's happening now in his situation with Madison, it's something we've said from the beginning. The men like the idea of somebody, but not the reality, and they don't think about who works in real life, and they just get caught up in this fantasy. And once the bubble is burst, then it doesn't work. And I just don't know how this situation can work. The problem is is that when we talk to Bacht Nation, we're talking to a room full of hopeless romantics and they just see a love story and that's what they wish for, and they don't think logistically like how this can work and the reality of the situation. And I think that when we end this podcast and you move on and you go home, actually.
Speaker 1: I think it's so you move to la We'll talk about that in a second.
Speaker 5: But you know, when you leave here, you're going to see how people are going to rally behind you and how you were strong and you were an example, And mothers are going to say, that's what I want my daughter to be, and I want her to respond to men like that and know her self worth and not compromise who she is, which is the title they're giving Madison, which can I just say, is such a contradiction.
Speaker 1: We are crowning.
Speaker 5: Madison because she knows who she is and she doesn't want to compromise her values for somebody. But I'm sorry for her to go back to Peter. Is that not exactly what she just did?
Speaker 1: Oh, don't get me started. Anyways. Anyways, I'm going somewhere with this. People.
Speaker 5: I was saying, people are going to rally behind you for what you did, and they should. Then you're going to have the people who are fanatics and they're going to rally behind Madison and Peter as hopeless romantics.
Speaker 1: But then you're going to see a lot of hate also.
Speaker 5: And the villain, unfortunately and in my opinion, unnecessarily, has become Barb because as of what happened the first night of the finale, the first part and then into the second part. Do you agree with the online hate that Barb is getting and that she's going.
Speaker 1: To continue to get.
Speaker 3: I think that's completely you know, the online hate Barb's getting is completely unnecessary. I mean, take that hate somewhere else. She's looking after for her son, and no one needs to judge her for that ever.
Speaker 1: And everyone loves their babies.
Speaker 2: Everyone I think in that position would need a back off of her. Yeah, they would want the very best for their son or daughter, Annah Anne.
Speaker 1: As as Rachel said, you, I Anna.
Speaker 6: Rupted this program to let you know.
Speaker 5: I remember I said people are going to rally behind you. Okay, I guess I was a little too general, not people. Someone has said, quote I love Hannah Ann with four exclamation points, give it to us, Rach. Who's the one person you would want to hear from who's iconic.
Speaker 1: In this in this day and age? No, tell me, tell me starts the k.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna say a Kardashian it is, Oh, what would you like to guess?
Speaker 1: Which? What is it? Chris? Is it the mall bear?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Kylie Kim Kim Kim.
Speaker 5: Kardashian West said twenty one.
Speaker 6: Minutes ago, quote I love Hannah and exclamation I mean podcast, Okay, wasn't already winning. Damn, Kim Kardashian, West can Hannah and get some skims?
Speaker 1: So what what else are we saying? That's extra so I can get some to That's that's huge. Wow, Wow, that's huge. That's another. Don't even think the Queen herself.
Speaker 3: Kim Kardashian, Oh my god, Oh Christian is a huge fan of the show.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, they yeah, yeah, like Kylie, all of them. So listen. If another boss, I'm sorry we cursed on this podcast.
Speaker 5: If one boss, ass bitch going to tell you that you're a boss, you better wear the crown.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are you want tonight? My goodness, I promise you this.
Speaker 2: You are gonna wake up tomorrow and first of all, your phone is gonna be blowing up, so maybe turn it off, take some time for yourself. But you are gonna look at headlines and your name is going to be splattered across so many of them in the best way. As Rachel said, people are gonna rally behind you. People are gonna want you to find so much love. You are gonna be infiltrated with so much support. When I say that, you think like what went down was the hardest moment in your life. It's gonna get so much better, and there's gonna be so many moments where you're gonna be blindsided in the best possible way, and your breath is gonna be taken away because you're gonna be like, oh my gosh, this person gave me this, these kind words, and they want me to find love. They want me to find a partner. Like it's it's gonna be in the weirdest, most possible you can't even imagine, Like so many crazy, cool things have come. I mean from my breakup, which was.
Speaker 1: The weirdest moment in my life.
Speaker 2: But like your heart is going to be filled in ways that Peter could never have filled it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah I love that, Yeah, I really do.
Speaker 1: But now we have to hear what is next in your life? Are you moving to La? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I actually moved this week, so like I was like, just buy me one a one way ticket and so I move in literally Thursday. Good. And you know, for me, I gotta keep it moving. You know, the situation is unfortunate, and you know, I gave myself a good couple of days and cried NonStop and then I'm like Okay.
Speaker 1: You know, Peter.
Speaker 3: Wasted you know, and I love you. He wasted an engagement, but he's not wasting anymore my tears.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta focus.
Speaker 2: You're going to be You're going to be an inspiration to so many girls out there and even for me, somebody who has been in a similar position. I looked up to you tonight and I really I rallied behind you, and I truly do want the best us for you, but to see how you handle that situation in that darkness.
Speaker 1: But everyone has been through a breakup.
Speaker 2: Everyone has felt that sadness and that darkness, and they felt like where do I turn to now? And they're going to look up to you and they will reach out to you, and so you are going to be a point of light for them and that's something really really special.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you. Listen, you too definitely need to. I mean, you talk to you too. But I'm just saying, like, you guys share something that other people.
Speaker 5: And you see what it's because she's glowing like this is what you're glowing out to.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying like this could be you too.
Speaker 5: And I think also you said something about he took away this moment for you in this engagement.
Speaker 1: Don't look at it that way, because honestly, if you.
Speaker 3: Didn't take away myself, were he didn't take away yourself forth.
Speaker 5: But also he really didn't take this engagement away from you, because he never really gave himself to you in that moment.
Speaker 1: Think of it like that. He didn't take that away from you. You still have that, so hold on to that.
Speaker 5: I was so I mean, it was so so proud of you in that moment. Well, moving on, you got La, you got a new play. You know, you have this new platform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have an agent.
Speaker 3: Hopefully soon, hopefully you do you not already have an agent like somebody else?
Speaker 5: Do you not already have an agent in the situation or waiting to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I'm so I don't.
Speaker 3: Get any such I don't have an ah right now.
Speaker 1: So it's not so not everybody comes off the Bachelor with an agent. No, we'll come back to that part in a second.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, and if anyone needs to know who Rachel is talking about, there's only two girls on stage tonight, and it's not handing.
Speaker 1: I don't have anyone right now.
Speaker 3: I'm just I was just trying to focus on getting through this past week. You know, I mean, I left that breakup feeling like a bunch of broken pieces, and I've taken time to like rebuild myself, and you know what, I'm still rebuilding. I'm still, you know, feeling pain every day, but you know, I'm strong and just like A told Peter, I'm my own rock and I'll get through it while he's kicking rocks.
Speaker 1: So we're not here rocks. So we're not looking for love. You're just like all about loving yourself.
Speaker 4: I have not dated.
Speaker 3: I've just been surrounding myself with like friends and family that are consistent and that are true to their word and that are nice and uplifting. But hey, you know that's definitely in my future, hopefully with the right person, right the.
Speaker 2: Right guy, because now I'm kind of like this big sister mentality over you, and so it will be.
Speaker 3: Taking ship from any guys.
Speaker 1: Stronger, Like you're stronger than you think.
Speaker 5: You hear so much from this opportunity, Like we're so excited to see.
Speaker 1: Where you go from here. You're in La, the land of opportunity.
Speaker 2: But Anne, I do live in southern California now, so just know when I'm done with this bachelor, I want stage. Sure, I am taking you, invite Kelsey too, We're going out.
Speaker 1: I'm making you date me. Yeah. No, I would love that well.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy because like after our breakup, I thought about you every single day, every single day, and this is great. I tell you, you know, confidentiality and all about you, and I knew there would be the right.
Speaker 1: You really are bad. I'm gonna give you a number for this. We will chat and seriously every day.
Speaker 4: And you know, I wish I would have known her.
Speaker 2: I mean I kind of heard Inklians like in the past couple of days, but I really do wish I would have known.
Speaker 1: I would have d md you. I would have reached out. Oh my shit, I'm a little emotional.
Speaker 5: That was like, really, beauty, I'm just so glad you guys could have this moment. We'll listen, We're gonna let them have this moment. Off, Mike, We're gonna in this podcast. But I just have to say, and it is such a pleasure to get to talk to you.
Speaker 1: I say, like I said at the beginning, I was wrong.
Speaker 5: We started off the podcast talking about that, but it has really been a great thing to see you find your voice and to see you grow and to see where you go from here.
Speaker 1: So again you won the day you did.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys for having me well.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being here as I mean, I can ever top Rachel because she's just so good Withers.
Speaker 1: And you really you are a like to so many people.
Speaker 2: I really looked up to you tonight, even though I, you know, could be like you're much much older, sister.
Speaker 1: But thank you for being you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for seeing in your ground and showing girls out there what a strong voice can be.
Speaker 1: And I wish you all the best.
Speaker 2: I have no worries that you will be just fine in your future, but thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that we were your.
Speaker 2: First podcast and we stole your podcast Virginity Yep, Paradise.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't have to ask.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what the future holds, but it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be better than what I've had, maybe better. It's not for bad short in like twenty twenty two. You had to wait a second, You wait a second, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, who knows, but it's gonna be better than what I've had, and that's what I hold on to.
Speaker 5: You no, that's right, all right, guys, thank you so much for tuning in to a faster Happy Hour. As you can see, we had such a great time just hanging out after the final rows talking to Hannah and she's just been so open and honest with us and giving us all the tea as well.
Speaker 1: She did not hold back. So thank you so much for being here with us.
Speaker 5: And like we said, we just can't wait to see what you have going on for you in the future.
Speaker 1: We're fans, huge fans.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you hand in hand, and thank you Bachelor Happy Hour for listening in. Don't forget we always love to hear from you all of the comments, questions, concerns, and praises. You can always email us at happy Hour at bachination dot com.
Speaker 5: And don't forget to subscribe to our podcast, Bachelor Happy Hour. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you're listening to this right now. Also, bachination dot com is the place where you can get all the latest and greatest details about the show.
Speaker 1: It is the first
Speaker 5: Place announcing what's coming up with bachs Nation, so make sure you check it out.