Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phone taps.
Speaker 2: All right, scary, what's your phone about today?
Speaker 3: So Joe emailed us and wanted the phone tap his long time living nanny Raina. Now, Raina did Joe a favor a few weeks ago and babysat for his Joe's friend Scott. So I'm going to pretend to be Scott and call Raina. Not an issue I discovered on the night you baby sent my kids.
Speaker 1: All right, here we are scary at phone t Hello?
Speaker 2: Is this Raina? This is Scott. I'm a friend of Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I appreciated you watching our kids. You did a wonderful job and all.
Speaker 1: But what happened is everything? All right?
Speaker 2: I got our direct TV bill?
Speaker 3: Okay, I found some porn titles that were ordered the night that you baby sent my kids.
Speaker 2: What just let me know that it was yours.
Speaker 1: I would never do anything inappropriate.
Speaker 3: Come on, now, I have it right here, I'm looking. I'm staring at the bill. Pulp friction that doesn't ring a bell? What pulp friction?
Speaker 1: I didn't even turn on the TV. I don't even know how those things work.
Speaker 2: Come on, Raiders of the Lost RS. That wasn't you. Yeah? No, yes, you ordered Hory Potter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what is it not? I know?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's horrible.
Speaker 2: Listen, just admit it.
Speaker 1: I'm not admit to you. I do not know what the hell happened with your DirecTV. But that's something you should bring on with your director vs. Right here, I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Flesh Gordon and Missionary position. Impossible to Oh, you were in my house during that time?
Speaker 1: How could that not have I was at your house. But I can assure you I did not touch your TV. I didn't even turn on the TV. I don't want TV. I rene books. Do you read books turn to TV? Yes?
Speaker 3: Not only that? Do you not think that I would notice that the bed spread was a little messed up?
Speaker 1: Why I didn't even go into your bedroom. I've been working for Joe for five years. Why would I do something to the start of that relationship. Isn't that stupid? Don't you fit in crowd?
Speaker 3: You know? I think it would be stupid. But then again, I don't know you personally. I don't know if you'd make a dumb mistake. As a matter of fact, let me get Joe on the phone.
Speaker 2: I'll get you. I'm gonna call him. Joe's gonna vouch for you. Huh yeah, okay, hol on, let me call him. Be my guest, Joe. Yeah, what's up, buddy. Listen, I have your nanny on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: I'm being accused of something. He say that there's a bunch of stuff Born ordered on his found and you will know me.
Speaker 2: You know I would never do that. Yeah, you should see titles here. He's right, Harry, hardcore.
Speaker 1: Guys, don't it's normal. Don't worry about it, you know what. I'm just gonna hang up these phone because.
Speaker 2: What's going on. Don't hang up right now?
Speaker 3: We could watch Elvis Doomy ran in the Morning Show. Here's another movie for you. You've been phone tapped, that ass.
Speaker 2: It's a great film.
Speaker 3: It's happening right now because if your phone tapped.
Speaker 2: My name is Gary Jones from Elvis duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: To phone tap Rena, Oh what did it do to the shows?
Speaker 2: The Elvis Durant phone tap