Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Fully Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, we on a air.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to you another carefully reckless episode.
Speaker 2: What's Your Girl?
Speaker 1: Just hilarious. I do have my producer here, Taylor. She is going to be reading y'all because listen, I'm eight months and three weeks pregnant, and so one thing I can't do.
Speaker 3: Is no.
Speaker 2: That's going to sound crazy. One thing I can't do is read.
Speaker 1: No, So listen, no, no, because y'all about to be fucking coming from me. I can read, and I can read better than when I first started Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Don't play with me, and I don't read with my finger no more.
Speaker 1: However, sometimes y'all punctuation is off and I'm just starting to read well, so I need great punctuation.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'll be typing, fiddling them little thumbs and y'all be like writing like Meek mil on.
Speaker 2: Twitter, and I can decipher through it.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't pre read the stories, guys, because I wanted to pop up on y'all just like it pop up on me, all right, So we're gonna get straight into it. Unfortunately, we have no voice memos because you' all scared of niggas knowing y'all voices. So we're gonna read the stories. So let's say, hey, hey, y'all, what's up?
Speaker 2: All right? Now here we go. First story. This is a man, old woman.
Speaker 3: That's a man.
Speaker 2: That's a man. Okay, what's up, hey, Jess.
Speaker 3: I love women on a physical, emotional, spiritual and sexual level, kissing second titties and tools while I'm inside her.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, damn, just give it to me straight the fuck?
Speaker 2: How I got pregnant? Go ahead, city and sold sucking? All right, go ahead?
Speaker 3: I love sucking dick.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is wrong with people? Excuse me?
Speaker 3: Look, I love second dick and catch nut in my mouth. Nothing about a man is attractive in my eyes though, except a pretty dick, black, white, Latino, Asian, Indian. It don't matter the race. Just give me the dick and give me that nut.
Speaker 2: This nigga is wild.
Speaker 3: When that dick pulsates in my mouth, that's such. It turns me on a few times I've swallowed it. Felt so good to taste that nut. Internet. Okay, all right, So I don't kiss men. There's no intimate touching caressing or none of that sensual shit, even though dick slurping is probably one of the most intimate. The thought of kissing a man makes me want a gag. But I'll definitely gag on that dick.
Speaker 2: What is it this one of your friends?
Speaker 1: Oh no, because every time the story is fucking crazy to somebody you went to college with.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, but seriously, this is bothering me because I don't think I'm gay.
Speaker 2: What makes a man? What makes a man.
Speaker 3: To consider himself gay? Because I'll tell you, as a teenager, the first time I gave a guy had I fucking loved it, especially when.
Speaker 1: As a teenager the first time I gave in to ga head, I loved it.
Speaker 2: But I'm not gay?
Speaker 3: What especially when he came in my mouth by accident. It could have just been an experiment thing, though, but I cantfront. I got caught by a few ex girlfriends when they went in my email that I usually delete, but of course I was slipping. Also throughout the years, while in a relationship, I occasionally suck some random dick. It's ridiculous. Only a few people know about my teenage dick sucking. Why is he talking like that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Like, come on, yo, is this real? Stop playing with me?
Speaker 1: Because I got real mess to fixed, bitch, I can't be up here.
Speaker 2: Oh go ahead, girl.
Speaker 3: But my gay sibling knows about the randoms, because of course he does the same.
Speaker 2: I know a brother like, no, why am I in it? Bitch? I'm out?
Speaker 1: Yeah. We both suck at random dicks, like come on, like, don't play him out there like that.
Speaker 3: Ahead even gave me tips on not to be swallowing randoms and how to hit more hits on these apps. I'm mad picky, though, because if a dick is ugly, I'll pass. All my dick guzzling has been on the d O via these gay apps I've been doing. I've been doing it since the chat Lion days, like the new Jersey Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh so he from up here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 3: So many different fancies I like to do. Suck out a gloryhole, have a dick sucking gorgy with different dicks. Have what's a M three M with me and a woman sucking a dick together? Okay, no anal pitching or catching. If these don't even happen, I'll be okay with just one dick at a time.
Speaker 2: L O, l okay.
Speaker 3: After all that, I still consider myself straight and I want to be married to a woman. But I know I'm a piece of shit and that I love that I have to stop and make a choice. Cheating ain't shit regardless of sexuality. Although a loud gay men don't consider second Dick gay, bye or any other LGBTQ member. I don't think I should come out to a bunch of people since I don't like men like that. All my friends don't need to know I like second dick. Should I find a woman who is cool with my past and potential sucking dick cravings. Dick is like a drug. All that has sucked dick before knows how good it tastes. All right, I know I need your I need your help. I kind of think, deep down I will be considered gay by most straight people. It's because I'm.
Speaker 1: The oh b it's not deep down you gay outside on the surface, that the fuck wrong with you.
Speaker 3: Just because I'm the one sucking the dick and taking the nut. Especially women, Even a lot of bibe women think men who suck one dick is gay. I really do consider myself straight. I know you're confused. I'm just as confused. Only once in the blue moon. Well, I let a guy suck my dick.
Speaker 2: You just said.
Speaker 3: To all of us, dick sucking.
Speaker 1: Hold up, Hold up, I know the ship getting good. But listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen.
Speaker 2: So what is the motherfucking question.
Speaker 3: To know what he should he tell? I think he needs to know, like should.
Speaker 1: He tell women women like openly or well? One thing that he was right about through all that dick sucking passage was that cheating is wrong, no matter the sexuality. But if you want to what a woman, so goddamn bed but you have a passion. I'm talking about a dying needs to suck dick. You are bisexual, honey, and there are women who will accept you like you are. You know what I'm saying. So I think you have to come clean. I know it doesn't sound embarrassing to you, because, baby, the way you just ran it down to me and Taylor and the rest of these listeners in their car, I don't think that's something that you should ever be afraid of. I'm talking about you are more proud to Saucy Santana about sucking some dick, okay, the way you described it. So I think if you walk around loving yourself, living in your motherfucking pride, you will be fine because, like I said, now, some women you gotta be you gotta be open to the backlash, all right, because if baby, you make that sound like, oh lord, like I want to go suck my boyfriend dick right now just because how good he made that shit.
Speaker 2: Sound, I'm like, hoh, the fuck up? What's going on?
Speaker 1: I ain't slipping a minute, but yeah, because I'm pregnant that I don't got time of that shit right now. Yeah, but this shit is crazy, sir, h And the reason why I'm saying it's crazy, it's not crazy that that's your preference. It's crazy that you you don't think you're gay, like, because you went from just sucking dick, only suckingd dick that's the only thing I like to do up and doing it since I was a teenager, me and my brother do it together, like you went from all of that to I'll occasionally let a nigga suck my dick, baby, either, that's a really, really distinctive fetish that you have or yes, you are gay, you're just not you know you're bisexual. You're just because you're still attracted to women sexually emotionally like you said it. No, it's actually platonically whatever. You're attracted to both and you are bisexual. But if that's the case, then that's just what you are. You get what I'm saying, like you can't beat well, I can't say you can't be confused about it, But where is the confusion setting If that's what you like to do, you like to do that. I think guys, though, in general, I think they do just see straight or gay.
Speaker 3: They don't see by because I know I have a friend that's gay, and he was trying to tell me, like he's messed with the guys, yeah, but saying because he doesn't, he hasn't messed with him. And that guy claims that he's the only gay guy that he's messed with. That even my friend like doesn't consider him gay because because you haven't messed around or.
Speaker 1: So your friend, so your gay friend does not classify the straight got the d guy is gay.
Speaker 3: Not necessari saily he more so I guess he does consider he says he's bisexual in a way. Okay, the the d young guy hasn't basically accepted that of himself.
Speaker 2: So that don't mean he's not gay. That means he's not out.
Speaker 3: And I was like, he's still mess with a guy before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that just means he's not out, you know what I mean, he's not publicly gay. But yeah, yeah, that's why, And that's what I'm trying to tell his nigga.
Speaker 2: Just because he loved women and you don't think he's gay.
Speaker 3: Clearly he wants transgender.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, what if he'd be like, now, hold up, bit because I ain't say all.
Speaker 3: That because look, if you want you love.
Speaker 2: Women, because that's a whole another lane.
Speaker 3: If you love women, I'm just saying, and they transition a man trans to a woman, got the dick already, and then you got the.
Speaker 1: Woman or transsexual because transgender is when they don't have the dick anymore. Oh her, So he would like trans actuals.
Speaker 2: Get you one.
Speaker 1: But what if he like a straight nigga, Like what if he like to suck the buff niggas dicks, like the ones that don't even look like that game, like a like a nigga like luj or fucking fifty.
Speaker 3: I don't think, but I don't think he's judging off of you think he's judging off of the faith because.
Speaker 2: He because doesn't make sense then oh yeah, because he did say but he's lying to me.
Speaker 1: I felt like, I just feel like, you don't want to be in a relationship with a man, but something about that man turns you on before you see his dick, because Nigga's not just walking around with their dicks hanging out like you had. Something about the man has to be attractive to you to where you want to see his dick to suck it and let him not near your mouth because he was like ugly dicks, but it was something. How did you get there to see the dick was ugly? He's a trades attracted some more than the dick.
Speaker 2: He's just I know, his little mouth is disgusting. I just the nut.
Speaker 1: And then and then you're going suck some bitch toes and titties and oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder if you has to swallow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all their mouth condoms. I need to know because people out here they know they don't. I'm like, uh, you can't. You just can't trust that that was rather disgusting, sir, But I think you need to be honest with your goddamn self.
Speaker 2: You are attracted to both sexist. That's just what it is.
Speaker 1: And until you really looking in the mirror and be like, Okay, look this is who I am, it's gonna be harder for you to move forward.
Speaker 2: Like you said, I don't know, I'm confused you.
Speaker 1: You admitted it at the end of your passage, like I'm confused myself. You know, you ain't too confused about sucking dick. You're not confused about loving women, you know what I mean. You're not confused about being attracted the guys. You already got a brother.
Speaker 2: That's gay.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 1: If that shit in you is in you, you feel me like bus sorry because I know you ain't gonna say you took no dick.
Speaker 2: I ain't talking about dick being in you.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about if that same sex, sexuality, same sex agenda, whatever the fuck. If that's in you, that shit is in you, you know, and you can't run from it because that's what you're comfortable doing. Like you're more comfortable talking about sucking dick than eating Busy Like that's you, that's all you soon as I think of a dick, I'm a thinking about you every time, super it motherfucker.
Speaker 2: So I just think you need.
Speaker 1: To be honest with yourself. That's how I feel about it. Be honest with yourself and live in your truth. Baby, You're bisexual, and there are women and men both who will accept you the way that you are. And if nobody ever told you not, even the random, strangest dick should be second that.
Speaker 2: They love you. I love you. If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Move on, Please, this is crazy. I was eating a whole fucking sandwich.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, Jess, So I need help from my friend. I have a friend who's an educated woman with a doctorate degree and great person. She adopted a young black male from a dysfunctional family. She dated her now husband for five years before he proposed. He proposed, They got married, and he too adopted her son. He's a black male who makes close to six figures. She also makes close to six figures. The parents from the outside is they are a power couple. They built this home in the area where we live for approximately worth a quarter of a million dollars. She's between the ages of forty and forty two. He's between the age of forty nine fifty one. She's five nine, which approximately one fifty. She's a beautiful woman. He's six y two in good shit as well. To me. He's a good person. But he does not have sex with his wife. He makes a lot of excuses for not having sex. Also Mary, for approximately for four years, they've had sex two and a half times. She's ready to leave. Her patience is wearing thin. What do you think?
Speaker 2: So wait a minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they have this beautiful little boy that they adopted. They're both black, right, okay, and they've been married for four years.
Speaker 2: She looks good.
Speaker 1: He looks good, you know, as far as body build, the parents, whatever. And in the course of their four year marriage, they've only had sex two and a half times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what though, she's not really saying if her friend is black or not. She just says that she's a beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: He's six too.
Speaker 3: She never said anything about her race.
Speaker 1: So she's sixteen and the man is fibably no, no, no, you know he's six two. Oh.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say what dad goes right there.
Speaker 3: But she's between the ages of forty four two. He's between the age of forty nine fifty one.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's up there a little bit. And she's how old.
Speaker 3: She's between forty and forty two? So just say here, you're forty one, okay, okay, forty nine to fifty one, Okay, so he's.
Speaker 2: Fifty, well, goofy.
Speaker 1: What I think is it's really her, This is her writing me and it's not it's not, no goddamn friend, because what the hell, girl, I don't know that sound like they got a whole bunch of problems, a whole bunch of And then look, if you are the friend, how do you know that it's not a reason for that? It has to be It's no reason I'm going to stay married to somebody for four years, four years and I only had sex within that four years two and a half times.
Speaker 2: And then what is the half?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Did he not finish? Was it only oral?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What the hell? I don't like this one? So what is she asking me?
Speaker 3: She's ready to leave appaci'ss rngthen should she stay?
Speaker 2: Basically the patients are wearing thing.
Speaker 1: You basically have a fucking virgin again, baby, Yeah, I mean, definitely leave but I just want to know that something not work.
Speaker 3: It might be it might be that because I.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, because that's even for him. He has sexual needs as well. A man has sexual needs just like a woman. And two and a half times within four years is crazy, Like it may be something and maybe a medical issue that he has.
Speaker 2: I mean, is she is your friend checking on that, Like.
Speaker 1: Maybe she don't want to tell you all of the business and she's just venting to you as a homegirl that she's sexually frustrated because she hasn't been able to have sex with her husband. But you know, ain't that much cheating into my fucking world to only fuck your wife for four years two and a half times. I think maybe it doesn't work. What was the reason for them adopting, Like can not have children, you know what I'm saying. So it's either.
Speaker 2: One of them.
Speaker 1: And there's your friend being honest with you, because it could be her too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I think that that sounds more of a medical issue something that them too need to that's way beyond just fix my mess.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: I can't fix nobody, Dick, I can't fix nobody. Plus see I can't fix nobody.
Speaker 3: I wonder why she also put like, you know, she's a doctor, she has a doctor's degree. He makes six figures, like.
Speaker 1: Because in her mind, it's sound like she's selling this couple as a dream couple, like they are the perfect couple.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They look good together, like image wise, that's what it sounds like, image and status.
Speaker 3: But and that's where she says, she goes, he's six two in good shape.
Speaker 1: As well, to me, to you, but you're talking about to you, Yeah, from the outside looking at the man inside is probably fucked up as the day is long, you don't know, like maybe yeah, maybe there's having so he makes a lot of excuses. Do your homegirl, know you telling me all this shit? Because this sounds this sound likes something that you shouldn't even fucking know to be honest, But yeah, I may. I understand that girls talk and girls talk to each other all the time. Of course your friend is a woman. She needs to vent what are the excuses? Yeah, that he may be gay. I mean that's also another thing as well. But if you didn't know that and can't see that in four years, like shit, seriously, now, listen, there are DL marriages, DL relationships. Do you'd be surprised how long a nigga can fake that he's gay or pretend that he isn't gay. But four years you didn't know at all. That's why I think it's medical. But does she give an example of an excuse? Like, give us an example of an excuse? It's like how you going to tell a business but not enough tell they goddamn business? What do he say? So you need to write me because I don't even know how to help. I'm trying to send a nigga to the doctor. Taylor City Gay. I don't know what's going so you need to let us know. All right, And just like that, we've come to the end of yet another carefully reckless episode with your Carol J just hilarious and your girl Taylor. Say by to the people tailor and say thank you, thank thank yeah you I'm saying you, say thank you to the people for listening, you for writing, and let's ever mind y'all.
Speaker 2: All right, We'll just see y'all next week.
Speaker 1: I love y'all, and tune in each and every Wednesday, y'all, and also turn into the Breakfast Club I'll be fixing mess own Thursdays.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much more long I can do it.
Speaker 1: I feel like this baby is trying to crawl up out of me right now, Lord, and I'll be so happy, so I can smoke a blunt, you know, and just go out in the streets, give this baby to her father and be like, hey, y'all, what I miss So we'll be back next week. And in my deepest painful oh no, I'll do that peace, no more. Bye bye. Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.