Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy Wednesdays, five to twenty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Your favorite sports show here to keep you up today, and everything is sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 3: I'm your host. My name is DJ Wells.
Speaker 1: Joined this morning to buy my two brothers, so I left Bishop Pendrick to my right, my brother Tige Fellows.
Speaker 3: Good morning. How y'all doing good?
Speaker 4: Like start man, it's all type of accidents. Boys can't drive in Indianapolis.
Speaker 5: Wild West boy out here, my fucker's getting sick. Freaky Mike getting people sick. It's dangerous on my roads. It's vicious out here.
Speaker 3: We be freaking might for the roads too. It just starts. It starts at.
Speaker 1: Home, even in your home too. Yeah, everybody the East Coast right now, be safe. It is wicked as hell outside. Shout out to everybody in the aviation all the people who are in planes around planes, airports. Uh special prayers. Y'all's wicked out there too. Shit is crazy all over the place. For the show man, Listen, we gonna have a little bit of fun today. Man, We're gonna give out some mid season awards. But I want to ask you a couple of questions about rich things that took place s g A pretty much got rid of his representation for the summer because that super.
Speaker 2: Max is on the way. Is that a smart move?
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, I'm all for not giving people money that don't deserve it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an advocate for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean you're a Max player. You can go in that office to say I want the super Max. All he need is a lawyer to look over the contract, pay him his five to ten k, and you green.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he you had to get that agent like forty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'll be getting probably two percent of whatever his super Max is, so agent B.
Speaker 1: I imagine that super Max probably now is probably about three with him, yeah NBP yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And B represent himself too. To Joel, he finessed as well, he got no agent. No smart If you know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: You do is go read the CBA, get some people around you, a lawyer into everything. Like Gil said, everything you want a contract, go look at everybody else Max contract people that was in your situation, and go ask for what you need. You want a Supermax, you want a player option, whatever it is. Boom, that's crazy. It's really kind of that simple.
Speaker 1: And like you look at other situations like Jane Dane's got his mind representing other people stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why do I keep all of your bread? Bro It's literally your bread, it is.
Speaker 4: And you are a Max player, the contract says what you're supposed to get.
Speaker 6: Like, I'm a super Max player, I'm MVP. I deserve this.
Speaker 4: I do not need an agent to lie to me and tell me I can get you an extra fight.
Speaker 6: No, you can't.
Speaker 3: What is the benefits of having the agent though?
Speaker 4: In his case, just anybody just it ain't no benefits in a person like him. It ain't no benefit of having no agent. I'm a super Max player.
Speaker 3: Okay, but what about like a Mitier player?
Speaker 4: Though I need you to work and negotiate a contract for me, You're gonna have to do all the ins and outs to compare other players that do what I do. So if I'm a gy to average eleven points, yeah, and the last five guys that average eleven points got four years thirty two will say that as an agent, you gotta go find me four years thirty two because that's what the average people are giving for what I do. But a great agent can go get you more. They can show your value to somebody else. In a different way like yeah, but and they go to the stats. He shot forty from the thirtiest kids shot thirty five. He was just on defense. He was that on defense, and he can negotiate for you, got you and then try to get you a little more money, and then they might have more clients. If they are super fire agent, they might have more clients that they can leverage for you. Like all right, if you get my guy four years forty four, I know Joellenbiid on the max deal, he might take two million less for you if you can you know, you can starts and shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree with that. Somebody likes in Esha. He a rare occasion because you know, everybody knows his swag. Off the court is easy to sell. He's fashionable. That's an easy sell in the situation. The players are here too.
Speaker 3: He's still letting him do off. Yeah he got it. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: He got to get market as well. He got the agency year for off the court. I'm just saying on the court, but he don't need it. The numbers tell you who you are. You are a super max player. Yeah, you're gonna get the maximum amount of money you could get for your years in the league. I don't need no agent to tell me.
Speaker 1: That for sure. Keep it all in the house for show. Shout out to Gilsarena. They had Rich Paul on. I want to see how y'all felt about Rich pol saying that nobody knew about that trade happening. We know he was on the fence believing if people knew, if it was cat. He came out said, Nah, we didn't know about the David situation. That's surprise of y'all.
Speaker 6: Still I believe it. Who think they're gonna trade?
Speaker 4: Look like, yeah, he probably still in this belief, like I can't believe they did that.
Speaker 3: That is crazy Bro.
Speaker 5: Either way, though, it's still bullshit at the end of the day, especially for the reasons we know why it really went down. There wasn't no genuine trade, So nah, it's believable. That's crazy, even though that's probably when Bro ain't mad. Though I'm gonna say Bron is not mad.
Speaker 3: Had that seventy seventy shirt ready.
Speaker 1: He rested tonight and I got a chance to do something this year. I don't know what it's gonna be, but he's like, I'm trying to just look like.
Speaker 5: Oh, By the way, Brownie d MP the rest of the week, so we won't be seeing him this week playing.
Speaker 3: He's sitting it down. It's just for the game. Respect.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you how I told you he he really on the team, Bro, he not a G leaguer.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: He shout out to y'all. Y'all love y'all went crazy for that.
Speaker 3: I forgot.
Speaker 1: We talked about what they do. We put out the short of that conversation. I forgot how funny that shit was. Bronnie's really to go, Bro, I got a copy George off the strip.
Speaker 5: Man, I gotta go tap out what they say, just basically people reacting man like y'all niggas is crazy.
Speaker 3: Bro, Are you talking about people like? Wait? Bro really shut out the game.
Speaker 5: I said, well, you your daddy of the G League. He is the respect man.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Brody Man that go for the show. All right, man, listen, we a little bit past halfway. I want to go through some candidates with some awards and see how y'all feel mid season. Who should get these, you know, respects for show. Let's start off for MVP first, Candida. We got SGA thirty two and five. Five and six, tied for the best record of the league with forty four and ten. He hooping it out yoke twenty nine and eight. I mean, excuse me, thirty basically twelve and ten trippy dub, but almost thirty is crazy as well. Yanna's been hooping all year thirty one, twelve and five and n j T.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven, eight and six. Who y'all got?
Speaker 4: Man by the numbers, I would take Yogic, but from watching the games, I'm gonna take Hga. If you just looked at this right here, you who's the best player, You're gonna say yo k Yeah, average in thirty twelve and ten, most definitely, But you asked you the most valuable that s GA, just because that team is young and what they're doing tied for the best record in the league.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: And they got all these young guys.
Speaker 3: Mm h.
Speaker 4: Only one on the big contract is him, lou Dort got some money.
Speaker 6: But you know what I mean, Sga the guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's evident too.
Speaker 4: And I would say Yokic got better players around him.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 6: He got Hall of famers.
Speaker 3: He don't have a number two like Jokic.
Speaker 4: I mean Jaylen Williams is a really good basketball player, All Star, but he not solidified in the playoff run. Jamal Murray a champion, he's a West Aaron Gordon being a champion, Michael Porter junior champion. It's just a little different. So to see what he's doing with that squad, it's that's ja.
Speaker 5: Team having a hell of a year. It just ain't it's them, it's most valuable player. Like if j T wanted to say, a couple of games of Celtics still still rolling.
Speaker 3: So it's different if s G A d n P three games a row s G A John Morant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, s G A sit out three, the demn missing they going to and one, No one and two.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm I'm glad that you brought that up.
Speaker 1: You foreshadowed this quote unquote talks about Memphis and John Moran. I told you that the New play trade you for you get your Supermax or you get re up again.
Speaker 6: I told you you even.
Speaker 4: Gonna you're gonna take this re up right now, but we're gonna trade you. And you know they're gonna trade for They're gonna trade for trade you.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, if you said John Moran to the Atlanta Hawks, it is up.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, we gotta put up.
Speaker 4: I pray for that man, you said, John Morant to the Atlanta Hawks, it's up.
Speaker 3: He fit Atlanta more. Yeah, you do.
Speaker 5: That's why I said he'll bring the culture back, not saying trade, you know what I mean. Trey did his thing, but it's different.
Speaker 3: I feel like they got Anthony Davison.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he gets more out of mediocre players. I ain't gonna say mediocre, but he gets more out of his teammates than Trey Young. Yeah, Bro, J Williams or what's Jalen Johnson is gonna hoop regardless when fucking John Moran is missing fucking Triple J. Bro, he goes under the radar. Bro, they go under the radar. That team stinks, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for real, Atlanta sucked when Trey Young was out last year.
Speaker 5: Dylan Johnson still gonna get thirty last year triple He was hurt last year to the Triple J.
Speaker 1: The whole team was heard last year. Last year there was a wash. Yeah, but means he means everything to that team.
Speaker 3: He means more to the.
Speaker 6: Has kept job. Missed a bunch of games this year. He did look at me and.
Speaker 2: Some of them games. I think that's what's kind of profiting them to think been hooping.
Speaker 5: He's been doing he's been doing this thing. I'm just saying, even if you have, I just.
Speaker 6: Think you can see how many games play this year.
Speaker 3: He's more meaningful to the Memphis Grizzlies and Atlanta.
Speaker 1: No, no, I think you bran me more to the city of Memphis compared to Trayo.
Speaker 4: I mean, Atlanta is a way more lit city. I don't disagree.
Speaker 5: Battle with a lot of disagree on both sides of the right door. So the court, yeah, heat a lot. I wish I could see freaky walk. He looks so sad today. How many games scary?
Speaker 3: You might pop the wrong bean man?
Speaker 4: That game defency pack or whatever they're going through it. He played nineteen games.
Speaker 3: So he missed what fourteen games? That's cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, missing fourteen games, it's not bet nah go look, I mean he missed fourteen.
Speaker 5: Play record if he missed fourteen, I mean miss thirty two and miss fourteen.
Speaker 6: They're not.
Speaker 4: I mean he missed fourteen. What's the record in the West?
Speaker 3: Oh there? What two or three?
Speaker 6: Come on, man, two or three? Your best player miss fourteen games.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you think, if you think Treyon, if you think Treyon, imagine that means more to atl than Job. Then that's your prerogative. Brother.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying he means more, That's all I was saying, just as valuable to the Atlanta Hawks as uh John Moran as to.
Speaker 1: The Grids young cod But I know right now, if the medfish is get Trey Young for John marn They're going to be pissed. Are They're going to be people who are upset, not that try Younger said obviously you know he's cold, but they are going to be pissed that.
Speaker 3: It's gonna look at the stats and stats to tell you all, John stats, Try Young stature better.
Speaker 6: It's just a culture thing.
Speaker 3: Twenty four and seven, Yeah, sah to twelve and three five. Maybe Trio stature better than that. It's just who's more important to that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty four twelve.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's Landslide. I knew that. I don't know, but.
Speaker 6: It's a culture thing.
Speaker 4: Though, Like the way Joe carry hisself remind people of Memphis, like he when you look in the crowd, you look in the city, you can see John Moran when you walk down the street. That's why they could relate to him. That same thing in Atlanta. Like when I told me, I said, I hear because like the kids and ship. When I was in Atlanta, I had a mog like Roscoe Dash. But that's what the kids had in the crowd, so I was relatable. That's what they see in Memphis. That's why I jo go to Atlanta. Shout Roscoe. Fuck y'all, John, go to Atlanta. They're going he laughed today, They laughed at that bull shit.
Speaker 3: Hey niggasi that here because like the kids, girl, what.
Speaker 6: I mean, Like I was twenty.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, when you look in the crowd, niggas couldn't relate to I ain't gonna say Joe and them, but these niggas was old.
Speaker 5: That's true. He was overhead bands by the time. Josh, I'm still rocking.
Speaker 4: The say, but shout to the Hawks when the crowd got here, like try That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They could relate. They can relate to the way you play.
Speaker 4: But if John Morant went to Atlanta, they probably related a little more because he got the dreads, he got goals and ship.
Speaker 6: It looked like Atlanta ship he.
Speaker 3: And if it is still feel like Zach and t Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean if he goes to Atlanta, he's gonna brow with him right there, it's gonna be He's gonna blend right in and.
Speaker 3: Try Young is more of a He's a la.
Speaker 4: He could be a spur, but he's more of an l a lime.
Speaker 3: Like New York. Definitely New York.
Speaker 5: Niggas way more in New York than John Moran.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like you can put.
Speaker 3: God Damn Charlotte.
Speaker 4: Bro a South, job the South. I like that take to you right job more of a South.
Speaker 3: I feel like Trey Young is more marketable.
Speaker 6: Nah, I ain't gonna say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was clean, the clean way, the clean way. Bro.
Speaker 5: They try to get job out of here, Bro with the pistol and ship. Come on now, we're not gonna have crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm saying job, trying to get job, more lighter.
Speaker 4: Job, more relatable to the kids, to the culture.
Speaker 1: Did you see my nigga back into strip club? That was his first I just said, b is very marketable. He's polarizing a fan. I'm just telling you. For these corporations, bro.
Speaker 3: Like they still want job. Morant gets d Morant. You tray young. That nigga told me on the foot we just did a foot locker, you know what I mean? Activation. He told him I was a selling pill. What was he talking about? Selling pill?
Speaker 6: He said?
Speaker 3: He said accuvation. Y'all was on me.
Speaker 5: Be hearing behave, don't get on. He said, I moved a pill. I said, which pill?
Speaker 4: He said, he moved a different pill. That's what you said talking about that. I was talking about the road. I'll talk about the road sparks. You know what, man, this nigga play too much, he said.
Speaker 1: Promo coch club. He tapped me in coaching here so far. Hell, that was a hell of a promo.
Speaker 6: Though, you gotta keep it big.
Speaker 3: Mike's not here to. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't like you well some of the freaky mic Man, are you sick again?
Speaker 3: God damn why you're always sick? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, system is trash, bro.
Speaker 3: If you'll drink some orange juice, damn every day viting and see it's just now you don't take adderall, Papa Moley, I'm swiating.
Speaker 4: Whoo. They need to that boy be here like limitless. You're never seen a setup so good for sure.
Speaker 1: Coaching year Kenny Adkins and Going Crazy tied for the best record lague forty four and ten and May Udoka fourth in the West thirty four twenty one. Taylor Jenkins got second in the West. That's somebody we need to talk about more. Man Qui year for him.
Speaker 3: J B.
Speaker 1: Bickerstaff when he did with that Detroit team is phenomenal. Twenty nine, twenty six. Mark I can't say his last name, but okay SE's head coach. He is forty four ten. Shout out to him. Tyler again at six in the West. I don't know if Tyler getting this.
Speaker 4: But who's some of y'all cant did y'all think should get it so far?
Speaker 5: Kennys Yep, that's it for me. If they gave it to Udoka, I'll fuck with that too, though I.
Speaker 4: Ain't mad, damn no okay see uh yeah, but they had a great year last year.
Speaker 6: We kind of expected him to be really good this year.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's what should GETTI more love.
Speaker 1: That's why I feel like even with the SGA ship, like you know, sometimes the people having good years and they trying to write it off as a fluke just a second year.
Speaker 2: Running back like this to show that he should be the MVP.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I ain't mad. A kitty actually turned around. But your second year, you tied for first in league. Should get a little bit more love. I mean, he get in love. But damn turn Cleveland around to the best team in the league. We didn't expect that. Shock too, shock. And I'm gonna give Taylor Jenkins. I played for Taylor Jenkins too. I'm gonna give him some love. But he was in Atlanta. Our Atlanta staff is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: It was Bud Kenny Akinson, Taylor Jenkins, k Quinn Snyder, damn. And what's my boy? The coaching Charlotte Damn Charlie Charles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh damn. Shout out to Bud Man. Lena's just crazy, all right.
Speaker 1: From the super check called me wrote, if okay see, they go, say in the first round and lost, will we be surprised if they lost?
Speaker 3: Yes, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: If Golden State beats Okay see, that is a major upset.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would be surprised.
Speaker 4: I mean, they got Hall of Fame players over there, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't be Jimmy, Draymond and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't mad.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be surprised. Ship they supposed to beat them. Actually, noh for real, we being real shit, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I ain't Honestly, I ain't man. I wouldn't want to see that ship.
Speaker 6: But they supposed to beat them.
Speaker 4: Actually, they actually the better team.
Speaker 3: I agree with you go player for player, way more season than y'all for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, see don't got a Jimmy Butler, you know, mam, Okay, she ain't got a stuff I mean, sga, they.
Speaker 3: Don't got a Draymond either, though.
Speaker 6: I'll probably take Chet over Draymond.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm saying, though you ain't been in that mix before, it's kind of different. Mental check is of course, I'm taking Chet.
Speaker 4: Over Buddy Hill better than Isaiah Joe. I mean supposed to be. That's a nasty versus. I mean they both shoot. That's what I said, perspect the shoot versus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm rolling with my young guns regardless.
Speaker 4: I like, Okay, see the team better. But if you just went player for player of resume for.
Speaker 3: Resume, Jimmy makes a huge difference to most Definitely sure.
Speaker 1: Shout outs to super Call me row Another question from the super chat bus K ninety six. What will y'all think about the best game in dunkers versus n protectors for the dunk contest?
Speaker 2: Like what A said about punching on Rudy?
Speaker 1: What basically like they said of a dunk contest, just having all the bigs protector realm and have somebody run it dunk or them.
Speaker 4: You get that backyard asked question ship we did play NBA jams man, NBA church policies. You man, bus ninety six trying to get niggas hurt?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, Pauls Bro.
Speaker 5: See niggas the body of the body.
Speaker 3: To get on you ask, but pull this picture up, yeah yeah, start seeing your profile pictures in the UH to say, yeah, he edited for you. You better have a whole bunch of niggas in it like that picture.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Buzz he must be from Charlotte. He probably from Charlotte Bliss. That is it's we got one more question. Okay, shout out the buzz kid though good question, man, We don't want to see that ship, Okay for sure.
Speaker 1: Moving on six minute the year so far, A couple of candidates here got Peyton pressure averaging fourteen three and three, d Hunt averaging eighteen three and to assist Nasrid was fourteen five and.
Speaker 2: Two and leaked Beesy with sixteen to two and two.
Speaker 4: I'm going with Malak Bees because I think DeAndre Hunter Road is gonna change. I think, yeah, I think he's gonna be a starter, So that's probably Road probably gonna be out of there.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna go with Malak Bees having a hell of a year off the bench.
Speaker 3: Bro he is.
Speaker 6: He's playing great for the Pistons.
Speaker 2: He gets a lot of start minutes too, but he's definitely playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he played a lot. That has some interests as well. I'm not mad at the Hunt man. I think de Hunt should probably get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think he gonna play so many games as a starter mm hmm. Peyton Pritcher got a chance. Yeah, he probably went more than anybody, just because the Celtic is so good and he actually comes off the bench every single game. Yeah, some of these dudes start. Yeah, well, I think the Hunt gonna start. Malik Beasley start half the damn time for.
Speaker 1: Sure, especially if you go about a minute two. I would love to see how that works out. But I ain't mad at Payton Pictcher or Lee Beasley getting out for show h dp O.
Speaker 3: Why let's go.
Speaker 1: Wemby eleven rebounds, four blocks and one point one steals. Dyson Dale averages three steals, Evan Mobley block and a half of game one steal, now rebounds, Triple J six rebounds, won't play six blocks, one point two steals. John's twelve repounds, one and a third block and almost a steel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm taking triple J, y'all, just because of the rebounding. But Dyson Daniels averaging three steals is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is absolutely the same.
Speaker 4: But wey Winby should win it. I mean four blocks in a steel for a center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm taking Winby from mine. Yeah, that's crazy. Triple D.
Speaker 1: Six rebound is crazy, even though he's having the hell of a year. Also year six rebounds, it's crazy being.
Speaker 3: Hey, I've been telling y'all all year.
Speaker 5: Bro, that's if he was ten to twelve, he would be a different type of player. He'd be respected a little more for sure, but he would kill it though he a hooper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's showing his aster shit for show.
Speaker 1: Rookie of the Year, got sefine Castle, that's mine, Zack Edy, Jason Wells, E's c.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a Castle Castle light work. Yeah, it's one of my favorite players. Yeah, I like I like him for show.
Speaker 3: A couple more to get through.
Speaker 1: The most surprising team so far Calves at forty four ten, the Pistons being decent again, the Rockets being really good this year thirty four to twenty one, or the Clippers getting it done with thirty one to twenty.
Speaker 6: Three, taking the Rockets the Rockets too.
Speaker 1: Most surprising team for show. Yeah, okay, yeah, I've been haying, so I'm rob rubbing with the Rockets. Rockets for sure my second home.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't think anybody expected the Rockets to be as good as they were this year. The Casts being forty four to ten is still crazy too.
Speaker 3: By the way, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh so again it's to take oud area, Saystigue, how was it seeing Kyle corpor He checked eleven points in one minute.
Speaker 6: I remember that game.
Speaker 4: I think it was against Milwaukee, right, it was crazy that boy could shoot that ball.
Speaker 2: Sure, And he also said sending Katie to Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think Katie going to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just cried the documentary here is not trying to go spend his last years in Atlanta playing for the Hawks.
Speaker 4: Wow, he said like that, though respectfully we get KD. We different most definitelybody, KD.
Speaker 3: You get up the job and KD and Jyalen Johnson.
Speaker 2: The Hawks will be on TV every single game out here.
Speaker 6: I work for the Hawks. Again, you're gonna go back.
Speaker 3: That's a wild team. Bro KD would.
Speaker 1: Never mm hmm say, man, we shall see what KD would do because you know, blushing, you don't get iffy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to the Rockets.
Speaker 4: Man held the season so far, most disappointed team seven, six and six.
Speaker 6: We don't ain't gotta go through nothing.
Speaker 2: The Sons, the Warriors and the Kings.
Speaker 6: It's six or sons.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I probably said the Sons more than the six or just because of the talent, just because the injuries for the sixers. But the Sons and really healthy and they had a year to jail. Yeah, they followed up with this cool Eric Gordon called him.
Speaker 1: Man, now that you put it that way, I didn't really towards the Sons a little bit more to said. The seventy sixth was supposed to be the championship team and obviously they ain't ship, but that is true.
Speaker 3: The Suns have been healthy all year.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know Kadie missed some games, but yeah.
Speaker 5: The Rockets is not supposed to be way better than the Suns. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 4: The fact that we had like zero confidence that the Suns can win a playoff game, like a playoff series. We don't even think about them in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, we literally don't talk about that.
Speaker 4: We talked about if the Warriors meet the number one serion, like the Suns get it right and.
Speaker 3: Their lord, that's a nasty part. We still don't care.
Speaker 1: That's working, man, give well, super Shore, all right, best team so far thunder Yep, Calves.
Speaker 3: Thunderburns and the rest of the league.
Speaker 4: Celtics the best team. Yeah, the first of season best team has been okay, see here the Caves. But the best team overalls the Celtics. Okay, okay, see yeah, I'm okay. So that's what I said. I'm standing on that, okay for sure. And somebody paid ten hours to talk to y'all.
Speaker 1: Alpoholic ninety one should out at super Chest said, what y'all think about man, I wouldn't be the face of the NBA because he just wants to be himself and I have to worry about being political.
Speaker 3: I ain't going to London, nigga. He'll know that, Bro. That was hilarious.
Speaker 6: I had to post that ship so far. I was like that some ship I would have said, fuck.
Speaker 3: Out here, but he wouldn't be the face league go ahead.
Speaker 4: I don't think he wants the pressures of being effective league. He just kind of want his life like he do though he know would come with that, like he ain't trying to be in there.
Speaker 3: He isn't it enough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I think that plays a role.
Speaker 4: He's off the court ship player role in him not wanting to be effective league Like nah.
Speaker 3: Bro, he'll be in the taboys every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, that is crazy though. I wouldn't want that either.
Speaker 3: Got paid. I can if I'm living like that. Yeah, you don't need another microscope on me like that. If you live like Jason Tatum, then I embrace it. The you have the what do you call it? Ship? I don't even know what I'm looking for.
Speaker 5: Discipline, the swagger though I'm saying how he acts would be cool if he didn't have all that off the court ship going on.
Speaker 3: Most definitely. Yeah, his bravado. He's relatable to the wild youth.
Speaker 4: He relatable to like any person that grew up in the inner city. You see yourself in him. You might not carry yourself the same way. You might be like, man, I wouldn't do that. Yeah, but if you was a talented him, you'll be yourself too.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, most definitely. Even how you just kind of said in the conversation like He's like, hell, I ain't going like niggas felt that, Like a lot of people ain't saying that.
Speaker 4: No for sure, Jason, but I might be out there this summer. Yeah, never slide, But hell, I ain't going to London. I'm chilling, like you know what I mean, I get it, just.
Speaker 3: Like in the post to bring your ass, Like, come on, bro, that's the energy with the NBA got, that's you.
Speaker 4: Definitely, Like he said Obama, Now, Obama, like you were killing them and you had to two seven foot chill out now.
Speaker 6: Like not tween people. They abould have.
Speaker 4: Laughed like you're right, yeah, chill out. He's up now. Then I'm gonna tell Obama that.
Speaker 1: I'm saying if I haven't seen it, please go watch that on It's elite. Bro' crazy with that documentary.
Speaker 4: Bro that's hard, but it's a chill out now. He's up also lebron Ship, like the beginning of that whole thing. But we'll talk about that the other time.
Speaker 3: What's it called. I've the same clips of that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I ain't watch that ship either, but I got y'all. When I see him say that, I was like, Yeah, this is the Fielder go. I believe it's on Netflix. I forgot he really the he really wanted them and that's really him.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. He don't know how to cut that ship off. That him a little mellow for short.
Speaker 2: Just put Netflix NBIA and that's what make you like them.
Speaker 6: They always themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I'm starting fire. Show was good though for us to see for.
Speaker 1: Sure, shout the quarter good Man, Netflix going crazy. Please tap in if you haven't seen it. It is not a pay that, but it can be best player. We're not gonna go MVP, just the best player so far s g a yoke Joannis j t.
Speaker 3: Or Luca.
Speaker 4: Best player mm hmm yo yok yok okay. I a'm at player in the league for sure, all right, man, A couple of questions. See, hey, I feel like could possibly happen to make it run sleeper team the East who can make a run and we're expecting to do some damage Detroit, Detroit. Yeah, okay, here, you got a team. You're just going with the top four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like the East Side. Whatever happens over.
Speaker 6: The sleeper team of the team that we don't expect to make a run, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Who could who couldossibly win the first round match up at that them have paws like if you just go as is, oh, magic magic, they't get healthy?
Speaker 3: They could, You're right, Magic Celtics. That's the top that's my favorite east Side to Hawks Calves.
Speaker 1: They didn't trade hunt I with Fiel the ways, but nah might get wicked for show. Okay, we're there with it. In the West, any sleeper teams and the sleeper teams is probably the lower teams, which are mostly made up of a veteran teams.
Speaker 3: I said, the probably Lakers or Rockets.
Speaker 4: Sleeper team for me is the Warriors. Okay, wars in that playing spot for show. Yeah, that's the team I don't think anybody want to face in the playoffs. Not with Jimmy Butler and Steph Curry on the same thing.
Speaker 3: That's dangerous. Yeah for the be ten right now, that's some scary shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So okay, see having to play them first, that's a dangerous first round match.
Speaker 6: I don't think I want to see them too.
Speaker 3: Nah, hell no, I'd rather play the MAVs.
Speaker 2: How you feel about that? Playing and being timber Woods and Warriors.
Speaker 5: I like that, that's a good plan. But I just see the Warriors beating the funk out of timber Wolves.
Speaker 4: Okay, damn that. The West is exciting, bro. Look at the teams everybody on the West. We got people that we actually looking forward to see play God. We love s g A, we love Jai, we love Jokic. The Rockets are a fun team to watch.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: The Thompson Twins, My he's a superstar on Away, got Bron and Luca. You got James Harden, Kawhi got Man, then you got Kyrie and a d Man, the King, Zach Lavine, Deebo. Then the Words got Stephen, Jimmy and the Sons got Katie and Buck. The Spurs got Fox and Wendy, and then my trail Blazers, my young guns. Yeah that twelve, that first twelve Wolves where all the heat is, Yeah, it ain't no heat.
Speaker 3: What are you telling y'all? All the smoke is out west about the Jazz right the color section them. Man, I just was being disrespectful. And did you see I brought up reply on the post. But yeah, in my bad I thought, what's the nigga name?
Speaker 4: Jose?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why I don't mean to disrespect you. But I'm like, damn, Bro, my fault. I thought the nigga.
Speaker 3: The names is close Jose Alvarado right there?
Speaker 6: Cook me.
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 2: All right, Man, who's gonna who's gonna capture the flag?
Speaker 3: Man? Who gonna win?
Speaker 2: The sweet the Wizards, the Hornets, the Pelicans of the jazz.
Speaker 3: That's why the Blazers got to chill out. They gotta chill out. They're too good.
Speaker 6: They ain't getting me. They got twenty something wins.
Speaker 3: It's with my mom.
Speaker 6: Ch not now.
Speaker 1: Bro got exactly how it works though, But at some point I believe, like the second half of the season, like the more competitive you are helps you some type of bullshit. They put it there to make team just not be completely trashed. But it ain't gonna matter anyway, because you can not go to Washington. He cannot go to the Hornets. What's the worst watch for him to be in Wizards Hornets?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I agree with you. You know, if you got to pick Cooper, gotta go Wizards, Bro, that's the worst.
Speaker 6: I rather go to the Wizards in the Hornets.
Speaker 3: Oh that you sending him to die?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 6: I mean I like the Hornets. I like you Up, I like Lamello, I like Miles.
Speaker 4: It's Live City. You got Brandon Miller too. I like Brandon Miller. It's too many. No, No, he don't fit that ship.
Speaker 3: He's gonna do what Gordon had was supposed to do.
Speaker 4: Gordon was read to get the funk out of there. Now, you're absolutely correct, BECU. Why did they say going ahead with be a vent from the mellow? Yeah, they do not.
Speaker 3: He do not fit Them's wrong for sure.
Speaker 4: Man, you want to take shots from LaMelo and Brandon Miller. They're getting twenty five apiece. U. You think they're about to chill loud for Cooper flag Hell No.
Speaker 3: He fit better than g Hey though, Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he got that swag, but he needed to go somewhere you say you can shoot the ball. Motherfuckers can get humble, like, hey, man, the fun you can't humble. Brandon Miller mellow.
Speaker 3: They cold. Yeah, I'm two years older than you.
Speaker 4: Like, man, I'm really cold. I was just leaguing vote getter and folks. Nigga thirteen, I ever stirty, Bro. That's getting line, bro wizards. Everybody sit now, ye, league niggas and.
Speaker 1: A lot of people think that the fact that they, you know what I'm saying, got those vets in there and trying to move some pieces around was just for that reason, Like all right, we're trying to facilitate some real wintering shit next year, Like we proved better here, so Cooper goes shoot the ball every time we want to.
Speaker 4: We're about young people in the way. I ain't mad about the pills either him and Zion. That'd be exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 6: That'd be exciting.
Speaker 3: Freaky Tray, I fuck with that.
Speaker 4: Ain't might have to go they play together. Trey Murphy demn the A three for real, for he is a three. I an't playing the five ship. Cooper gotta start.
Speaker 6: Play the two.
Speaker 3: Treck Murphy can play all over the floor, A legit wing Bro for sure.
Speaker 6: Jazz. He's gonna get picked by the Jazz. But I hate it.
Speaker 3: That's nasty.
Speaker 6: I hate it.
Speaker 3: You don't have nobody to wrong with.
Speaker 4: That's how is crazy because layd Well Laurid, Laurid nice lauryd gotta go though if he probably ready to go. Yeah he came away.
Speaker 5: Uh world Damn, I'm tweaking world boy playing Uh fuck there, mind go ahead.
Speaker 3: Say Walker Kessler. Yeah, that's that's that's a white front court for showing. You talk Collin sexon not playing for the Jazz next year. He's gonna stay.
Speaker 2: Boy, ain't no telling what that team about to do.
Speaker 3: I don't even care him through the house for Cooper though, fuck it. Capture the flag for show Man, all right.
Speaker 1: Super Chat asked some quest since force is DeAndre, when is the Gilly match and what was going going through be in here when Wallow kept stepping on the reimagines.
Speaker 5: Hum I was chilling, Bro, We're letting him have fun. Shout out to Wallow, Gilly Man. We don't know when that shit happened though, Yeah, man, Gil Fluff, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that matchup is happening at all. Shout to Gilly and Wallodo love. B. K. Putley says, why dude, Jalen Brunsold get top ten player hype, but they act like damons wash when he averaged the same status and it's the second option.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's New York. It's the media.
Speaker 4: If Dane was in New York right now, he'll be getting that same attention, same love, just the media.
Speaker 6: He in New York. Killer, he just played in small markets.
Speaker 4: Since Portland's small market, Milwaukee small market, Jalen Brunson got New York popping.
Speaker 6: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 6: It's a bigger market, that's all it is.
Speaker 2: And I would dare say this year, who's the first option on the Knicks cattle Dayling.
Speaker 6: Brussel, Jaylen Brunston always the first option.
Speaker 1: Respect our system. Of course, I chronicles. I got a six year old son that who your dad used to work y'all out that age, Jef.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my daddy worked us out when I was four, Joe Jackson, I wouldn't advise you to do that, but yeah, we used to work out, but it was fun. Well, keep it fun. It wasn't fun for us. That changed real quick. Keep it fun, keep make sure you enjoy playing on, force them to play. Keep it fun for.
Speaker 1: Sure, super track question again, Alex Frischman, Jeff, who you got?
Speaker 3: What? Jeff?
Speaker 2: Who you I got coming out of the elimination chair?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: All that pump at the tire Priest, paul A seen to that that whole who you I got coming? That's crazy? Uh, I'm trying to say you back. Y'all know some diction up here, but boy, a keyboard game together.
Speaker 3: I feel like aad.
Speaker 4: I feel like they had they gotta have see him pump, see them punk, the gotta be pump.
Speaker 3: Priest.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's gonna be one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, full show, All right? Top four Teens East Conference before we get up out of here.
Speaker 3: That ship wicked. It's a nasty four.
Speaker 1: Are you in the East right now? Calsh Celtics, Knicks, Pacers, Bucks top five?
Speaker 6: Come on, man, Yeah, the Pacers make that top four week.
Speaker 4: I ain't even saying it like that, but I'm saying as far as star power, I'm not saying as as a team like being for real to I'm not even joking.
Speaker 6: Hate no DJ, but like.
Speaker 4: The Bucks, when you honest and dame, it's more Peeling than Terry's Halliburton and Shaka.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree with that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So like when you're.
Speaker 4: Comparing the top four in the East against the top four in the West, you rather have them Bucks right there at four. Pacer are still a good team, but you really have them Bucks right there.
Speaker 1: For the look I dig it, should have won more games out we tough four in the West. We got OKC, Memphis, Nuggets, Rockets, Lakers.
Speaker 4: Same thing with them for the look of it. The Lakers look better at four, yeah than the Rockets do.
Speaker 3: Agreed.
Speaker 1: Noah, I actually actually just being I know you you know what I'm saying. You don't fuck with the Lakers, Okay. See Lakers series?
Speaker 3: Is that a tough one? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Bro, that's another dude, That's what I'm saying. It's tough out. The young boys might have to bring it for real. You just got too many seasoned vets over there, Bro.
Speaker 4: Too many people who capable of dictating a serious Yeah, the Lakers got two people who can control the whole series.
Speaker 3: That's why you just need to get to the place else.
Speaker 5: This ship regular season ship really don't mean that when you got teams like that, like teams like the Lakers and Warriors killers like that, anything can happen, bro.
Speaker 1: So that's like I have a couple of years ago with the Kings, they had their best season and you play Steff Curry.
Speaker 3: But that's what happened.
Speaker 5: Even with the Celtics early on Jason Tatum career, he was just too young, bro. I mean, I said nobody was beating bron But I'm just saying sh it was kind of hard.
Speaker 1: Though, but they were still getting like late in that, like late runs and stuff. I mean, they wouldn't get into the finals. But like you look in the West, like you said, Grizzlies having a hell of a year at two and man.
Speaker 3: Lakers, the Lakers can beat the Grizzlies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what we're saying.
Speaker 2: Like I'm saying that even the Clippers can beat the Grizzlies.
Speaker 6: Played the Temperwolves and them can beat them.
Speaker 2: Straight up. You're not You're not too scared of a Grizzlies matchup.
Speaker 1: You would rather see the Grizzlies than the Nuggets, than the Rockets and the Thunder and they the two seed. Yeah for sure, all right, man, Early predictions was coming out the East was coming out the West, I.
Speaker 5: Would just like to see okay, seeing Boston and in the I want Jason tal and get another championship.
Speaker 6: I got Boston versus Denver.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got different coming out. Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go Knicks, and I'm gonna go Okay.
Speaker 3: See oh that's a sweet for us be the Super Knicks. Yeah, we beating the ass.
Speaker 6: I don't know, brother, I'm not a sweep. I'll take a four too.
Speaker 2: I think the Knicks could get them, bro, if everybody's healthy.
Speaker 4: If we healthy, nah, bro, we deep my nigga four to two four two, Okay, see we deep, and they're gonna have home court.
Speaker 1: You got chitty, Come on, bro, hey man, I don't disrespect I've been saying the way cabin playing this year though. I said healthy though too, because if ook be like this, niggas get you're playing forty eight minutes a game.
Speaker 3: My whole starting five, my bench ain't getting no love that. They definitely work over time.
Speaker 5: My bench is damn near rookies in playoff time, it's gonna be green after we've been having an eight nine minute rotation all year.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. But I ain't gonna lie if Jalen Brunson brings the fucking championship to New York.
Speaker 5: He is lit forever, he already looked. He don't have to worry about the goddamn thing.
Speaker 6: Never in life.
Speaker 3: He's bring a champions He raised a better in New York. He's a guy bro Brouh. I ain't got nothing to say for sure, man. We got one game tonight.
Speaker 1: NBA starts back tonight with the makeup game due to the LS situation that took place and that had to evacuate Hornets at Lakers.
Speaker 2: Lebron sitting out the next two games. Get his body right.
Speaker 1: I think he going up for a real run this post season or he just you know what I'm saying, trying to prove a point.
Speaker 5: Uh, just a game I wouldn't play. I don't get I ain't getting none out of it. Let him Milo go crazy at the crib.
Speaker 2: That's just probably still win that game regardless, correct, Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 3: All right, man.
Speaker 1: We're going to some verified buckets that took place over this past first half of the season.
Speaker 3: A couple of dates.
Speaker 1: Johannis November thirteenth, with crazy geinst the Pistons with fifty nine fourteen seven three blocks and two steals. One of the best games we have seen individually for a very long time. That's fucking the same.
Speaker 3: Be here. You gotta listen some on this list. You like, uh, I'm gonna take yok all day.
Speaker 5: Okay, when we talked about that shit thirty five and seventeen, Bro, that is Will Chamberlain triple double, So that's.
Speaker 3: Mine for sure.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take yok at you again fifty six, sixteen and eight.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, but that's he a different, different breed, Bro.
Speaker 1: That's why we had to be very specific on that MVP and the best player stuff, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most valuable and best playing only it's two different things. Most definitely.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with d Fox for Show again.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: He got a sixty piece of geinst you t wolves with seven and sists. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 3: He did his thing for sure for show Man.
Speaker 1: Shout out to KD Man becoming an eight player all time score thirty K points man, legend, legendary career.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Like we said some time, it's still got thirty k for show all right, man, some of the favorit, ye bull soons we've been counter so far. Let's go ahead and start with, wouldn't be man. Now you almost have the four blocks and this doesn't even count. We still don't care. That's crazy. John Marn't do that in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: It's up.
Speaker 6: It's an every rare video. Oh yeah, alright, that's crazy. I hit different than Atlanta for sure.
Speaker 3: I like what Jalen Green boomed.
Speaker 6: Ok though, Okay, but they've been beefing since high school. That's why I like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a real, real treacherous beef.
Speaker 5: Hey me ship out that one on some real ship though. KB horning though, K be checking that nigga alright.
Speaker 1: And shots shots of twins Thompsons for setting it up. Tom it was yeah, Hey, they talked about the one on one match up we talked about with what Ball's life that said they need to be.
Speaker 3: One for sure.
Speaker 6: Jalen Green Yeah, I got K though, and the bad pick my boy too.
Speaker 3: I got K a bag deeper, bro, and he's stronger.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be post city for sure. Jason Green though, hooping out for show cold all until you got someone.
Speaker 4: Here dunking on live. Damn that when baby women y'all said, wasn't that impressive that ship?
Speaker 3: Nigga?
Speaker 5: Still remember that he that was crazy. I remember we talking about like that. I would saying, damn, you got a good ass. Real I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: We can't. It was crazy. We ain't seen lovely since.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh man, Brian, Yeah, I'm fucking with Brian.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: You forty one nigga, that's crazy. Still hooping like a young niggaly.
Speaker 1: Broight, I know, my boy, don't get to me highlights, but quicken Grimes.
Speaker 2: Hey, well he did to Luke Corney was still crazy too, man, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Talk that ship.
Speaker 1: Hey, that was a lovelo distruct mother man for sure anymore to hear y'all feeling I got one more left on here, maybe two?
Speaker 3: I'm cool, I had mine for sure. I'm with you too.
Speaker 6: I rock them.
Speaker 3: We can run them just because Oh that Zach Geddy. Oh yeah, we can play this anyway. Hey, I was crazy.
Speaker 6: Damn dunked him like a little kid.
Speaker 3: Another rookie playing crazy. The mask is crazy. Yeah, dunk that mass right off his ass. Whoa toss if appable if need be. That was crazy. I'm out of pocket. My apology.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, man, we'll be back the same time tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: We are thankful that the NBA's finally back man full schedule tomorrow for basketball five to in the morning. The volume