Speaker 1: Can we get a mic check please for the microphones.
Speaker 2: Mike check one, two, three, four.
Speaker 3: Here we go scrubbing in with Becca Tilly and Tanya rat An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in. Hey, it's her last brain cell. She mustered out. We are fresh off of Ali's bachelorette weekend.
Speaker 3: I thought I would come home on a Sunday and get one good night of sleep and be back to health and wealth the next day. And that is not the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I would have been fine, except Phoebe kept me up all night. She needed to go pee, she needed to go boop, like hours apart. Haley didn't budge. I'm like, can you help me out a little bit, I'm struggling. Finally the third time, it was at like six this morning, and I was like, Tapter, can you take her out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: I know. That's a good thing about the the fifty to fifty dog ownership is that we really do swap well.
Speaker 2: She watched her all weekend, so I was. But I was also like, I'm running low on my sleep sleep hours.
Speaker 3: I'm just running low, just running. Yeah, that could have.
Speaker 2: Been in that sentence right there.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 2: It was a great time. We were in the desert.
Speaker 3: Should we start with Bacchorette or should we start with I got so many dms of people wanted to hear about your dad meeting Haley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a really big week. Like the fact that all this happened within one week blows my mind because it was a lot. But my parents came into town from Florida, and it was my dad's first time meeting Haley, and so it was a big deal. And my mom has been out, she's met Haley obviously, but in like my dad when I'm on FaceTime or like if I'm talking to my parents on the phone or on FaceTime, like Haley and my dad will say hey and stuff. But this was the first time meeting in person. And we've been together for we're on the approaching six years. And a lot of people were like, can you talk about that? And I think it's a very normal thing. When I think for anybody, take out like religion, take out beliefs, take out culture. I think when you have expectations for who your kids are going to be, who they're going to end up with, I think it's very natural when you come out to have a reaction of shock and like, oh, like, we definitely weren't expecting that, and then you add in religion and cultural beliefs and you know, and then me going on the Bachelor. I mean, there was just like a lot where I think it totally shocked them when I started dating Haley. So it's been a journey, and it's like I'm I would love to do like a podcast or something where I sit done with my parents and like have their opinions on it out knowle Like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know they never want to do that.
Speaker 2: That'd be great, But I know it's been a lot of grace I think on both sides of the relationship of being like I know that you don't understand this, and that's okay. Like I love you guys, and I will never not be a part or have y'all as a part of my life. And I think they have done their best to get to a place where they were comfortable with it right, And sometimes that looks like sometimes that never happens for people, you know, which is so sad. It's so sad, but it's the reality for a lot of people. And so I think a lot of people are like what six years, But it was the most like healing week that I think I've had in a really long time. Like I would say, the last time I really felt like that relief, for felt elated was when Haley and I came out publicly. But I think seeing my dad and Hailey got along so well that it was like almost shocking.
Speaker 3: Right, like you were like, why what's taking what took so long?
Speaker 2: Well, Also, it's like I knew that they would like each other, like she and Haley was so excited to meet She was like, I'm so excited to meet your dad because I know I feel like I know you and have met your mom, so I go, oh, those things are from her mom, And she was like meeting your dad, I can say like, oh, Becca gets her sarcasm and her wit and like her playfulness from her dad, Like I got to see that. So it was so fun to watch them like bond right, and it was really really special. So I think the thing that Haley and I talked about a lot was the gratitude of my parents being willing and open to come out and like see our lives and like be a part of it, like stay with us and make it feel so comfortable even though it was like, Okay, this was six years in the making, it felt so worth the weight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and I felt like at least you got here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. And I don't even have I mean, I think you know a lot people I think it's like, do you hold resentment that it took so long? But I don't because I think that they did it the way that they needed to do it to get to this point. Yeah, and I feel grateful for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And you know, they say time heels, time heels.
Speaker 2: And I kept saying that. I was like, I just believe, like I know that there will come a time and I don't know when it's gonna happen where this happened, and it was never like my parents never did anything or said anything that like where they were like, we don't want to meet Haley, right. I think I just wanted to feel comfortable for both parties. And maybe that was a little bit on me, as when people.
Speaker 3: Pleased for it, you didn't want to like force it. You wanted it to kind of happen naturally, which it did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think which we're going to do an episode about this, but we took the human Design Test and this really resonated with me because right in this time, I am a projector and a lot of that is waiting for things to come to you. And I think there's other people who would be like, I'm just going to rip the band aid and they're going to meet and.
Speaker 3: It's going to be what it is, but I'm going to make it happen.
Speaker 2: Wanted to wait for it to feel good for everybody, and we did, and I was so proud of like the collective effort on everyone's end, and it was just like such a beautiful week. So I was so grateful. If you're someone who you've had to wait for loved ones to come around, like stay hopeful, Oh cry, no, don't cry, don't make me cry. Looking at me when making eye contact, Okay, everyone's look at each other. Just it can happen.
Speaker 3: So I know I'm fine. I'm good. I'm not fine. I just think, like, you know, just from watching you, I just feel like you're so strong, and you've been so strong throughout the whole process and like loving on both sides, you know, like loving to your parents, loving to Haley and being that bridge for so many years and just kind of having that relief and that release. I just can't imagine what that feels like for you. Yeah, it's really good. Yeah. Uh so I just want to say you're welcome for the Human Design Test because you always peep through the homework I give you, and now you feel like enlightened.
Speaker 2: I don't poop put. Well, actually it was a very easy test.
Speaker 1: We all.
Speaker 2: It was basically put your where you were born, what time you were born, and there you go. You got your answer. But I did We're gonna go like do a deep dive into that, but I was just we did it yesterday and it in my mind it like went so well with that. My parents, you know, just like that. Wait.
Speaker 3: So, but as I'm saying, who knows if you would have forced it, Let's say four years ago, if you were like, you know what, I'm gonna come home for Christmas and I'm bringing my girlfriend and you forced it, it could have gone bad, you know what I mean? Like, I feel like it went so well because you gave it time, you gave everybody. You let everybody do it at their own time. Yeah, if you forced it, it could have been not so not gone so well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my family's wonderful, like my family's so warm, and I think if I had brought Haley home it maybe there would have been like some awkward moments, but I think Haley would have felt very welcomed in love. But I didn't want to force it on Hailey, and I didn't want to force it on my parents, and I didn't want to force it on me. Yeah, you know, like it almost felt like I was doing it for myself as well, right, So it was just no notes, no, no notes, I don't think.
Speaker 3: So when's the next gathering? Well?
Speaker 2: I told my parents because you know, it was so fun to have them out here, and like I was like, y'all have to do this at least once a year, yeah, because we normally go home for Christmas and so we see them everyone's together then. But I was like, this was such a fun just having them, you know, giving my mom all my having her go through the clothes in my closets that I didn't want, like dressing. You know, it was just so fun to have them here and not feel like ru. I mean, it was fast, but it was just it was so nice. So hopefully it happens at least once a year. Okay, good, and then you know, with the holidays. There's that, there's that now that open.
Speaker 3: Now you guys have to start splitting your holidays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're lucky with that. Yours is just like a you could go same day as you both families.
Speaker 3: I know. But you know also we don't have the same holidays, so it's like a win.
Speaker 2: Win all round.
Speaker 3: Yeah. True.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I was thinking, and Mark's really the only one who can speak to this, but I think when you have kids, it's like you you want them to live a life that is the easiest and least challenging, right, And so I think in my parents mind it was like, that's going to be harder for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred Yes, I've had this discussion with a number of people. There are plenty of parents who have misgivings about their children's sexuality or even gender identity. And it's not because of a home of phobia or transphobia or some sort of closed mindedness. It's just, yes, you I want your kid to have the easiest life possible, and you know they're going to get harassed. You know, the people are to try to take their rights away from them and kick them out of bathrooms and stuff like that. You know that they're going to be and they're going to be used as targets by politicians to gain votes, like it's such a gross thing. Yeah, So yeah, I understand that element of it.
Speaker 3: It's also not even like your sexuality. Like when my mom, when I first told my mom about Robbie, she had like her own I don't know what the word is. Her guard was up a little bit because because, yeah, because she was like, oh, like being with someone who has, you know, divorced with kids, it comes to a lot of hard and there's a lot of hard there, you know. And she's like, I want the easiest life for you. You have very you have a very easy life right now. I want to keep you know, I want you to keep that. And so it's it's not just about sexuality. It could also be about that, you know. Over time, I think obviously she realized, yes, it was hard at moments, but I feel like it's it's the man. It was. It was the man that was what I had always wanted, you know, And it took her some time to like learn that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that just comes with none of us are parents yet, but I think that comes with a parent of wanting ease, wanting the best, easiest, happiest life. They don't want to see us her or struggle or have hardships or have people be mean to us. So and I think that was another thing because you know, both of my younger sisters are gay, and I think it was there was this public element to my life that it was like, are you going to get hurt? Right people who don't agree with this? So I think that's why it's important to That's why it's like what Hailey's doing and normalizing are really like what Haley's doing with her music and what you're doing it.
Speaker 4: Too, girlfriend, being that chest out, just like changing the narrative that it doesn't have to be scary, even though there's scary parts of the world where it is.
Speaker 2: Let's the tempt is to change it, you know. So I'm very grateful to my parents, I'm grateful to Haley. And it was it was wonderful, and then it was a very quick gear shift. Dropped them off at the airport and went into bachelorette mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, what a one eight, three sixty whatever.
Speaker 2: It is, because I think three sixty take you all the way back?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, and we take a break before we get into the bacherette.
Speaker 5: That's what I was leading into Great minds, all right, before we get into the bacherette.
Speaker 3: I do want to thank you for sharing that because I know that that's hard and it's private, and I just wanted to thank you for sharing that because I think a lot of people are going through that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I, like I said, it's it's such a we're all doing our best, yeah, you know, and and sometimes it's like takes people longer than it takes you, and and everyone's on their own timeline and it's easy to compare people. Like you look at people and they're like right off the bat, it's like their partner's besties with their parents, you know, and it's like that's not everything. And I'm like I said, I will never be able to express the gratitude to my parents for making the effort to come out here. Yeah, because I don't I don't know if they'll if they know like the significance, Okay, go to Bachelor atte we got it.
Speaker 3: I think it's important. And I'm very proud of you, and I just love you so much.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 3: Next time they come out here, I'm taking my share.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, Tanya, I was like, can I come by? I'm like, we got a lot going on, but next time, Yes, I forgot. You and my dad really bonded at my blog. Yeah, I know, I forgot the bond that y'all had created. So I was like, has she met my parents?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I know when we met my mom, but I just you know, first of all, the blog night was just to update y'all. In two thousand and I think sixteen, I launched my blog, which no longer exists, and we did the party at the Bachelor mansion and it was so fun, so fun. My whole family came out. I don't think my brother was here, but most a lot of my family and then all friends.
Speaker 3: And that's when like the Tanya Chrys Tillie love fest really started. Because they got along so well with your dad. I was like, I should just be family. Yeah, Kando to make that happen. Yeah, wait, there's a brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a brother who is now married with two beautiful children. Yes, yes, and you also are about to be married with two beautiful children.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Life happens fast.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyways, we switched gears and we went bachelorette to the desert for Alley Grant's bachelorette party, Palm Springs.
Speaker 3: Yes, where do we start?
Speaker 2: Where do we start? First of all, we left it nine thirty in the morning, which you know, for me, that's getting out, getting packed in.
Speaker 3: Out of the house was like, wow, poor thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I have never gotten to Palm Springs that fast. No traffic, no traffic.
Speaker 3: I left around noon and I got there pretty quick too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you met us like right at the bar Spring. Yeah. So we went to Palm Springs. We had the most insane house.
Speaker 3: Insane.
Speaker 2: It was crazy in pictures, but when you it was like a resort.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like our own little hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was thirteen girls, nine bedrooms, and a crazy Oh go ahead.
Speaker 3: I just have to shout out, Rebecca Tilly, Oh my gosh. Why Because first of all, when you have thirteen I think if you're in a group of more than five women, and there's a lot of personalities, you know what I mean. There's a lot of personalities of people who know you from high school, from college. Then there's the family, you know, the girls, from the family you're marrying into. It's a lot of different dynamics going on, and Becca literally makes every single person make makes them feel welcome and included and part of and like she was running around Ali taking videos and pictures of her all weekend like you really were made of honor goals like that, Like was so like seeing you in action, like you kept the vibes high all weekend like things, you know what I mean, Like there's there's things happen, and you were just like always steady Eddie but like happy Harry, and I don't know, it was just like so fun seeing you in that way because it, yeah, it was like really like I want to cry, and I actually wanted to, like.
Speaker 2: I want to cry.
Speaker 3: I wanted to get you a massage last night when we got back from the Bachelorette because it was so much like it was just like a law on you and I wanted you to like relief, relief, release and just like have a night to just like relax because you were just like so on but like in such a nice way.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you, that's so nice.
Speaker 1: Just seeing her in action? Does that put her in the lead then for your decision?
Speaker 3: So there's no like there's no there's no there was no test there's no test, but like seeing her, no, nobody's been informed interesting but but seeing you in action was like so crazy. It was so crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where Pauline is a maid of honest you could see.
Speaker 2: Her in that and.
Speaker 3: Like, I honestly thought about it, like you could maybe start like a made of Honor school or something. I know it sounds silly. There's there's weirder out there, guys, like people do, like people do weirder stuff out there than a masterclass on being the best maid of honor. I really think you could do it.
Speaker 1: You can call it maid of Honor m A d E. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of people. I had a few people they were like, my wedding's this date? Are you available? There's there's a movie, the one with Deborah Messing and the guy and she hires him. Wait no, I'm thinking of something different.
Speaker 3: Thinking seven. Yeah, yeah, she's honor.
Speaker 2: Oh just Bridemain.
Speaker 3: That was it was pretty epic seeing you like that.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you. It was really fun. It It is like you go into a situation and, uh, when there's that many girls from different parts you you just want to connect everyone. And I knew for Ali it was important that everyone felt like a part and included and so and a lot of those people I haven't gotten to spend time with and they're really close to Ali, so you know, part of me was like, oh, this is my chance to have time with them. Yeah, but it was so much fun. It was such a chill group of girls too, Like you talk about that many girls and personalities and everyone was just there for Ali and.
Speaker 3: It was it was really really like a good group and it was like I literally felt like we were in our own Barbie house. Yeah, I feel like we were in the movie. So, you know, like getting ready together. Becca was on makeup duty, Margam was doing everybody's hair. I was like, this is so cute.
Speaker 2: It was really cute. And then later on Saturday night, we met up with the guys because Carson alex fiance did his bachelor party there, so we met up with them at the bar and it was fun. The vibes were high, and then we brought them back and then we were like, they're eating all of our food, they're drinking our drinks like they're like pens and we need them out of the Barbie House. They were trying to make the.
Speaker 3: Like this is not a Barbie stream House anymore. It's getting weird here.
Speaker 2: And we were like, we were like, we gotta y'all gotta go, and we played I'm just Ken on their exit walk. Yeah, it was really funny.
Speaker 1: I asked, someone who's never been to a bachelorette party before, what was the level of debauchery at this one? Like, oh wow, hi, no, hi, Hi.
Speaker 2: For me, it would be high for you. But like compared to other bachelor and Bachelor parties, it wasn't that Saturday night I got pretty crazy, but did Friday.
Speaker 3: We're taking shots like it was like.
Speaker 2: I know, but we didn't have like strippers, you know what.
Speaker 1: Penis hats and penis.
Speaker 3: There was penis confetti. That was it. Yeah, we didn't.
Speaker 2: Do Ali didn't want a lot of like penis stuff. We did make her do like a blow drop shot, which she failed at.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't even do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's because it was in a champagne flute.
Speaker 3: That was hard.
Speaker 2: But a professional could.
Speaker 3: Really I touch you, I take that down, no problem.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it wasn't like, you know, we didn't have like alcohol.
Speaker 1: It was very debauchous in that sense.
Speaker 2: Let's just say I myself was l I v E no what ig and I didn't sleep much like the first night, and these girls get up early and they're like, let's put our ankle weights on and go on a walk in a while.
Speaker 3: The best part is is like Friday and night. The problem with me when I get drunk is I just get really tired, especially on a Friday. I'm like done from the week. And we were like playing some game I don't know if it's called like Girls Like Us or something some girly like a card card game. And I was like laying on the catch next to Jojo and I was like, I'm just gonna close my eyes really quick, like I'm gonna like wake me up when it's my turn. So I was like basically passed out and then back up when it's because I didn't want Allie to see I was falling asleep, so I was like just me, just like hit me, it's my turn. So I'm like basically passed out, and then somehow the game heads up gets brought out and I'm like back to life, like I'm I'm back to life and thriving again until one thirty am. Yeah, and then that's when I passed out. But okay, back when I got room together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but wait, hold on, let's got back to the game. Because remember when episodes episodes ago, Tanya said, I'm not competitive.
Speaker 3: I do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Heads up brings out a competitive side of Donya.
Speaker 3: She was but competitive with myself. I have a title. You were competitive with me because the title at nine. Then Becca somehow got nine, but still I was still the first one to get nine. So I was still.
Speaker 1: Winning and was a category.
Speaker 3: It was like pop culture or something. And then I could not go to sleep until I hit ten. Until I got ten.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, and.
Speaker 3: Go yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: She was very upset when I tied her at night.
Speaker 1: As a guesser, yes, because a lot of the onus is on the givers.
Speaker 3: Yes, as a guesser, but the guesser should get the credit.
Speaker 1: I agreed. But if the giver sucks, you're not getting ten.
Speaker 3: You have a lot of givers and only one guess, right, that's true.
Speaker 2: You know you get the givers and got the takers exactly. Yeah, So okay, so yeah, we were rooming together, so cute, so cute.
Speaker 3: I miss rooming together.
Speaker 2: When have we roomed together?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, Like, when have we've been on a trip in like years.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, in years. But like, we did Hawaii together. We did Ashley and Jared's wedding. We stayed together.
Speaker 2: It was really fun. And Hawaii it was really fun.
Speaker 3: Countless several other just.
Speaker 2: To give yours. Those were twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Well you were together at that wedding recently, but that was the wedding.
Speaker 2: But we have our we have our partners with us on those.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we're not quite like bed sharing, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah we shared a bed. Yeah, but we weren't in there there much. I wasn't get many hours in that unfortunately.
Speaker 3: But it felt comforting to know that you were sleeping next to me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was very quiet. Huh. She didn't even hear me come in the second. I was three am, so I was quiet as a mouse.
Speaker 3: I was so nauseous. I was passed out both nights.
Speaker 2: I literally passed out, like what Tanya looks like when she's sleeping. It was it was like scary.
Speaker 1: Is the better worse than the picture we was haw last week that inspired her full makeover.
Speaker 2: Oh I did take a picture.
Speaker 1: Oh yes it was.
Speaker 2: I was gonna do a demonstration. My arms were corpse and one leg was out of the covers, and she was sleeping in like flannel Robbie face. It was her and Robbie's face on the pajamas. And then she would be like, it's so hot, and I'm like, you're in flannel like this weird material long sleeve and pants. You know, I'm in like a D shirt underwear.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm good and mind you. When I sleep, I'm a stomach sleeper, so I usually like lay on my my face is flat in the bed like I'm like, yeah, so bad for you. That's how I normally sleep. I was so ill I thought I was gonna like I literally thought I was gonna regurgitate whatever was going on, like, and so I had to lay flat like a corpse on my back and I couldn't move otherwise I thought something might happen. So that's I guess how I fell asleep, and that is how.
Speaker 2: You fell asleep. But then because she goes, oh, my pillow sells like noldew, I'm gonna throw in it. I can't, like I can't on my face, And I was like, okay, just fall asleep on your back. I wake up in the morning and I look over to my right and Tanya looks like she's like in the mattress. She's so deep on her stomach into the mattress. She had lost side of the millsy smell and found her comfort.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, dang, she's sleeping so hard, you know when you're And then Tanya gets up and goes to breakfast and Jojo comes in and she's like, just ton, you have toothpaste in here. And she goes to brush your teeth and she was like, did you poop in here? And I was like no, I was like, but Tanya was just She's like, I gotta I'm gonna throw up.
Speaker 3: So then the normal to go poop in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Then weird for Joji to call you out on that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, well, I think she was asking.
Speaker 1: Me your private bathroom exactly.
Speaker 2: She was trying to blame me for that smell. And I said, that is not.
Speaker 3: Me, thank you. Yeah, there you want me to do it. It's not like I was like farting in the room. Like I went to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, and the yeah, JoJo's fletcher.
Speaker 2: And then the next day yesterday when we were leaving Tanya. The thing is she shuts the door so it gets like trapped, and that's the problem. So I walked in there from.
Speaker 3: Coming into the room.
Speaker 1: There, though ideally you open a window shut, there was no window fan fan.
Speaker 2: There was some spray that she could have that makes it worse.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I don't like endo crime disruptors. I'm not an endocrime disruptor fan. So I think poop smell is more natural than any sort of POOPAI that you're going to be spraying in the bathroom, better for your health than the spray.
Speaker 2: I should get to choose that. I'm also jealous that, like in the morning, you're just like ready to go. But yeah, it was hard for that. Yeah, yeah, I was proud. Also, you know what Tanya was, So I have to compliment you because I really felt seen and validated as I was eating just like donut hole after donut hole and cinnamon rolls. That Tanya was also indulging in the sweet treats of life with me because she normally.
Speaker 3: Is just like almonds, yeah, apples, that's like my go to snack. This weekend it was cinnamon rolls and not didn eat the pizza. Oh but what else they eat? Cimon rolls? Uh, donut holes? Yeah, calls.
Speaker 2: It was so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun to be but yeah, it was a very fun girls weekend. We had a great time in a new bff who Kate oh Kayln Carter? Yes, who we love.
Speaker 3: Love We like literally hit it off the first night. We talked for like four hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were chit chatting. What made y'all hit it off so well?
Speaker 3: She is a step parent, Uh and I am as well, And there's just this like bond. It just bonds you just parallel. It's just parallel, you know, like the parallel life situation. Nobody gets it unless they're in it. And then when somebody's in it and you can chat about it, it's like yes, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting that when you go through something specific, if it's like considered a hardship or like a challenger or change in life, when you meet someone that maybe you never would have been able to relate to otherwise, you have this thing that bonds you in a way that it's like an instant connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We had literally an instant connection.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, and we played never have I ever in the pool.
Speaker 3: Every single girl. I was shocked.
Speaker 2: What do you mean in there? Yeah, I mean the jacuzzi. Everyone fit in the dracuzzi and we played uh, never have I ever had?
Speaker 3: But then then next day I'm like pretty sure I got a uti, so I know it's like I party so hard and then my body's just like no, no, no, and I'm like, yes, it's yes. I know. That's why they go in the next day because I was like, oh, you can't make it worse.
Speaker 2: Tanya also brought her puffer vest to the desert put it on over her cocktail dress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. It never.
Speaker 2: I never don't see you, never not seeing Tanya in a puffer.
Speaker 3: Because you know what the problem is in the desert. It's so hot outside, but they make the inside so cold everywhere that it's like you can't even wear a dress inside because it's so icicle in there. I don't know how you guys are like walking around in like dresses. I think the liquor like Antarctica in there.
Speaker 2: One fireball shot, you'd warm up.
Speaker 3: Did Ali have the best time ever?
Speaker 2: Ali's in depression, you know, like when posts what's it called like post vacation blues. She's in post bachelorette blues.
Speaker 3: Right, because like she's never gonna have that ever again.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I didn't tell her that she has the wedding right right, right, but then it's gonna be right, we're going to Spain c. Yeah, I'm gonna miss you, so we do have that. I think the post of wedding blues are gonna be We're gonna maybe check in on her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hm, let's get.
Speaker 2: To you now, sure were you?
Speaker 3: Was I taking notes at the h Okay?
Speaker 2: But what about So?
Speaker 3: I love I love, I love girls, so like to me, reminded me of sorority days and I like lived in a house with fifty six girls and everyone's you know what I mean, Like that was the vibe and I love that. I don't know, it's like so, I don't know. I definitely want like pin the tail on the rain, the pin the penis on the Robbie, Like I want.
Speaker 2: That type of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely want a lot more peenie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know she loves the penie.
Speaker 3: I love a peenie. That's pretty much all the notes I got. And then and then you just like on fire.
Speaker 2: Just like content left and right, not.
Speaker 3: Even content, but like high vibes.
Speaker 2: Well, I told I was told that my job was to keep the vibes high.
Speaker 3: So that was your only job.
Speaker 2: That was my main job.
Speaker 3: You kept him high?
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, and I'm paying for it today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're all paying for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's different to recover from these weekends in your mid thirties.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: That's my other thing too, is I'm like, it's so fun, drinking is so fun when you're in it, and then after it just feels so painful that I'm like, I don't know if I can do two full days of drinking ever again. Like I don't think I want to drink ever again.
Speaker 2: Yeah everyone said that, but mark this.
Speaker 3: Podcast, this is my last time drinking, okay, of my life.
Speaker 1: That's not true. March twenty fifth, but you know that's not true.
Speaker 2: We'll look back on this until my wedding date. For that you don't even know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until my wedding. I will not be drinking in your back or wedding festivities.
Speaker 1: You mean drinking two excess, right, because you're going to.
Speaker 3: Have drinks, right, drink shots.
Speaker 1: No shots shots until my wedding. Okay, I mean that's maybe possible.
Speaker 3: You heard it here first.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone believes you, but we like the effort.
Speaker 3: No shots till my wedding. I can definitely do that.
Speaker 2: When is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, pretty ripped without shots though, can't you know? I mean those are mandatory.
Speaker 4: When you.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The problem is I was mixing a lot of stuff this weekend. It was like and champagne and sprits and like it was kind of all over the place. I think that a fireball. I think that I did. So I mix a lot of stuff, which I think is like the big no no I took.
Speaker 2: I took this like vitamin shot or something before I started drinking, and so I had no hangover. I just was exhausted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was.
Speaker 2: A good time. Not something I could do weekly. I do have Haley's birthday coming up this weekend, so oh my God, send thoughts and prayers, teas and peas.
Speaker 3: I know, you know what I was actually gonna add. I wanted to do like, well, I'll figure it out a different day. What I was gonna do like a cute shabat dinner and invite my little bridesmaids over. When's that Friday here? It's gonna have to be postponed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna have to do a postponed Shabbat.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The good thing was Shabbat is it comes every Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would love to join, but I've never been to one.
Speaker 3: So cute.
Speaker 2: I love that I want to talk about. There was this TikTok that was like, girls, tell me the craziest thing you've ever done in a relationship, or.
Speaker 1: Just like these are really good.
Speaker 2: It is one of my favorite comment sections I've ever seen. And you know, Tanya has some that she can add to this list. So we're gonna take a break and we'll.
Speaker 3: Be say it worked.
Speaker 2: All right, we are back. So the TikTok was it says, I want all the girls to comment the craziest thing you've done, because I want to see if I'm really that crazy. And it was the most beautiful comment section I think I've ever seen of just absolute unhinged behavior.
Speaker 1: Usually because you've been wrong by him, or since you've been wronged by him and what you've done in response, or.
Speaker 2: You're just mad you're better. Someone said all valid. Okay, let you after we read a few of these, got a job at his company, climb the corporate ladder, and then fired him.
Speaker 3: That's epic, so epic.
Speaker 1: That's the long game, playing the long game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I also feel was a little unnecessary, but she.
Speaker 2: Had a vision. My ex cheated on me, so I convinced him to get matching tattoos and then broke up with him before I got mine.
Speaker 3: And that feels.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: That's a long game too, that's permanent game. Put gorilla glue in his hair, jel, that's pretty dirty. And then the comment section was like, this comment section is like a vision board, like you, you and your trigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did some pretty wild things.
Speaker 2: You would have been taking notes on.
Speaker 3: This, Oh my gosh, notes with permanent sharpies.
Speaker 2: Revisit that time.
Speaker 3: What did I do? Okay? One of the things I did was Robbie's like a big ice man. Sorry that sounds so weird. He likes the snow, he loves he loves the snow. He's like a snow bunny.
Speaker 1: What you're saying?
Speaker 3: A big iceman and and a friend of mine, Torri MARLDI shout out. She's definitely definitely a girl's girl, because I saw that she was in the snow ice queen, and I go, where are you? She said, I'm a big bear. And I said can you help me with something? And she said, sure, whatever you need. And I said, can you write my initials in the snow and send me a picture of it? So she does. I posted to my story, knowing it would get my iceman's attention. Meanwhile, we're not talking at this time, y'all are no contact, no contact at this point. So I posted in my stories my little t r in the snow with little boots, you know, so there, So he thinks I'm there, and guess what, It freaking worked and he sent me a message, where are you?
Speaker 2: Iceman?
Speaker 3: Iceman took the bag and guess what I did?
Speaker 1: Ignored it.
Speaker 3: I didn't open it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the move would have been to open it and just no respond.
Speaker 3: No, because what I did at the time I discovered I don't think you could do it with Instagram anymore. But actually Paulina had discovered it for me. There was a way in which you could check your dms without them seeing you, like put it on airplane mode, check the DM and then get out of the DM and then take it off airplane mode and it.
Speaker 2: Shows this is great a great hack.
Speaker 3: It is a great hack. But I don't think you could do it anymore because somebody recently was asking me and I tried to do it, and I was like, I don't know, it's not working. But at the time it worked, and so I was able to read all of his messages, but it looked like I didn't even open any of them. Did really cut deep? Okay, so I didn't quit.
Speaker 2: The trigger happened early December, right mid December, mid December, the week or two before Christmas. So when did the iceman come back?
Speaker 4: When?
Speaker 3: It was like right after the New year?
Speaker 2: Okay? So January?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, January.
Speaker 2: So there was another time also, I mean, mind, dude, this was going on. Tonya would go, should I put on like a hot outfit? So it's like a mirror picture even though I'm like not saying at home and doing and I'm like, sure, didn't. I mean, she did do it a lot, and I finally had to go, you know, Tanya, I think it's time to stop this behavior. Get rid. Then it train kept going. The train kept going chew choo. Because what you do next.
Speaker 3: Got Robert Graham to my ex boyfriend. Yeah, brought him over to my apartment, put his shoes right up on my coffee table, snapped a photo of my feet in his feet watching something.
Speaker 2: No, but the first one was he was on zoom y'all were zooming or facetiming, and you had him say you filmed the story and you had him say like, oh, it is the Postmates here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, man's boy. I wanted a man's voice in the background.
Speaker 2: That didn't get his attention. I don't think though the boys man.
Speaker 3: No, the ice definitely got it, but the man, the other man, Robert Graham, didn't get the attention. It didn't get anything because obviously, what's he in a comment with like another guy there. But after we got back together, he did tell me that he thought I was dating somebody. Wow.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: The main thing that didn't even involve your crazy.
Speaker 3: Right, It was just like me being my natural, amazing self. The orange dress, my orange dress, that's and then yes, it was my orange dress that I wore to the Golden Globes that year. I posted a picture and he commented something like you look so beautiful, like like a very long message your your essence is shining through or something like that. And I was so tired because I hadn't slept that night and I was feeling vulnerable, and so guess what I did. I read it and I replied, and that's when it all started again.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so nicely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then he responded within seconds where because he had also he had also DM me on Valentine's Day, he also sent me a message on a very long message on Valentine's Day that I also did not open.
Speaker 2: Oh and you didn't say anything on his birthday because you remember we all went to you with Ashley and.
Speaker 3: Jade yep, and I was going to send him a birthday cake and everyone's like, why are you going to set him a birthday cake? This guy broke up with you, And I was like, yeah, I'm not going to do anything, but you were upset. I was upset, not really about him. Yeah, yeah, I hurt him.
Speaker 1: I you a couple other ones that I think are good on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what are your favorites?
Speaker 3: That crazy? When you like, look at this stuff, right.
Speaker 1: No, compared to some of these. Now, I was still lugged into my excess emails, so I started deleting almost completed assignments on his Google Drive. That is dark's dark, that's dark.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: We broke up and he uninvited me to a group trip I was included in, so I contacted the Airbnb host and had their whole reservation canceled.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: That is a good one.
Speaker 1: After I caught him cheating, I called the airline and canceled his family's trip to Europe and used his car to pay the cancelation fee. Wow. Once I saw he was texting girls on his phone, so did a factory resets. We lost all of his contacts.
Speaker 2: That's so smart.
Speaker 3: You kind of deserved that up your cheatings.
Speaker 1: This is statistic. This would drive me insane. I sefrayed milk on this guy's bathroom walls, so it started to smell, but he could never find it. I liked that one milk when it starts to stink after a while and you'd be looking everywhere where is this gross smell coming from?
Speaker 3: That's genius Actually keeping that in my back pocket.
Speaker 1: And finally I found out he cheated after fifteen years. He thought we were refinancing our house, so he filled out the DOCU sign turns out that document was to take his name off the house and he had to move out.
Speaker 2: That that is something to put in your back pocket. Yeah, and that's also reminder read your docu signs.
Speaker 3: Yea, seriously, Wow?
Speaker 1: Anything else? What about the big Arizona Guy? Anything there? Any uh revenge?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you do anything crazy with it? I didn't know you at that.
Speaker 1: Time, doctor Chicago, But I don't remember the other names because I think the.
Speaker 3: Thing is when everything ended, Arizona Guy just like crushed me out. Was just like so sad that I didn't really do anything like that because I didn't really I didn't want to get back together with him and every other guy. I don't think I ever did anything like that other than just look like super hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's the best revenge.
Speaker 3: That's the best revenge. Yeah, because real the other ones.
Speaker 2: I was like, Robbie's attention, Sure, you're just looking super hot is what got him clicking the keyboard in the teats. Oh that's not what I meant. But I was like, I don't know what that means, but click in the teeth.
Speaker 1: Well, we have a title Easton episode in the teeth.
Speaker 3: Doesna makes sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know that you.
Speaker 1: Would say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the torrid m though, was so desperate.
Speaker 1: YEA toy is always in service you need.
Speaker 3: And like I knew it, Like I knew it when I asked for it, I knew it would elicit some sort of reaction from him, you know, like snowman wants loves his snow. They knew that was going to get him.
Speaker 2: Snowman loves his snow, loves the snow Iceman. I think that's all for today.
Speaker 3: That's all, folks.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately our time has come to an end.
Speaker 3: Yes, but we'll be back on Thursday. I will be back on.
Speaker 2: I will not, but Tanya will be mm hmm with Jason Tartick talking money to me, Talk money to me. Yeah, So that will air Thursday, and you'll quite enjoy it.
Speaker 3: From what I've heard, I think so. I think it's a good episode.
Speaker 2: It's a great episode, and there's some fun old school Tanya Jason stuff that comes up bts.
Speaker 3: From when we when uh we try to get set up or I don't really know exactly what it was going on the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in form that one.
Speaker 1: Also, I've never heard.
Speaker 3: Someone tune in for that one. It's your podcast, Yeah, If you're not downloading it, how do we expect anybody else to?
Speaker 2: It's always downloaded. I'm subscribed.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, but I will listen. H reminder. Please ask your friends and family to hit subscribe.
Speaker 2: Give us a five star rating on Apples.
Speaker 3: Ye please, thank you. We love you all love you.
Speaker 2: I have a wonderful week.
Speaker 3: Bye bye