Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. Now get ready for us Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warn.
Speaker 3: The thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are thoughts and opinions only and do not necessarily reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. You are encouraged to do the proper amount of research yourself, depending on the subject matter and your needs.
Speaker 2: Get ready to be amazed by the Wizard of Weird Strange Things Warren.
Speaker 4: I am Joshua B.
Speaker 5: Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more on this edition of the show. Master Manifestor Justin Perry. A few years ago, I was delighted to receive an email from Justin Perry, who is a well again he's He's a Master manifestor and teacher with about two million YouTube subscribers on the aptly named YouTube channel called you are Creators. Just go and type that into YouTube. You are creators and that should bring it up for you, or you can also add his name to the search Justin Perry, last name pr Ry. But we started talking on the phone and became fast friends. He even flew out here to Las Vegas and we spent a couple of days chasing UFOs and getting into mischief. He's just a great, authentic person and Justin's brand, You Are Creators, is one of the largest Law of Attraction brands in existence. His unique approach to traditional teachings and motivational content has It's just built him a true global following, and even beyond his success on YouTube, Justin has established himself as an accomplished author. He's pinned over ten books. Recently, he co authored a best selling children's book called Law of Attraction Bedtime Nursery Rhymes for Kids, which showcases his ability to inspire young people. How cool is that? And currently, Justin is embarking on a new venture with his wife, Erica, as they co create content on the popular YouTube channel called Reviews with Justin and Erica. Additionally, they are preparing to launch their podcast called The Perry Perspective. It's supposed to launch about August twenty eighth, twenty twenty three, and that podcast promises to offer fresh insights and perspectives on various topics, and I can only.
Speaker 2: Imagine where that will go.
Speaker 5: Well anyway, Justin Perry, he just keeps expanding his brands. He always remains dedicated to empowering others, spreading positivity, helping people unlock their true potential. And we're about to see why when you hear him. So, I called him up the other day and we had a great conversation. Here it is Justin Perry, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, brother, thank you, thank you, thank you. I appreciate you, Jeff always.
Speaker 5: I've been looking forward to this for a long time. And you know, for people who are brand new to you and your work, let's just start with the basics. Please tell us where you're from, where you are, and your description of what you do.
Speaker 4: I am from the South Side of Chicago. I am currently living in Fort Worth, Texas, and I am a mind coach and I teach you how to think and what to think to get what you want out of life.
Speaker 5: So what was that journey like for you personally? How did you become a mind coach?
Speaker 4: Well? Very interesting. I was working at a fast food restaurant. I was married with two kids at the time, and I was trying to figure out, what are the laws, what are the rules of success? How do I become successful? And one day after work, I had a conversation with a friend of mine and he recommended a documentary on the mind. And after I watched it, my entire life changed. I realized that your faults, your feelings, your words, sooner or later, if you say them often, if you think it often, sooner or later, they become fils. See, most people don't know that things just don't happen to you. There are laws and rules in place, universal laws. And when I learned these laws, Josh, my life changed. I'm talking about one eighty a total one eighty. And I vowed to teach as many people as possible these magnificent universal laws. And that's how I got started.
Speaker 2: How many of these laws are.
Speaker 4: There, There are quite a few. There are quite a few more than twenty. But the law that I love, that I resonate with is the law of reaping and sowing. The law of what you put out comes back to you. See that changed my life, because before I was putting out thoughts of lack thoughts of debt, thoughts that maybe there won't be enough once I change my thoughts, Josh, I'm telling you my whole life transform. Transform. What you put out, what you talk about often, what you think about often, what you visualize often, if you hold on to that, by law, it has to come into being. So learning this after three four years, I went for making you know, twenty eight thousand dollars a month, I'm sorry, twenty eight thousand dollars a year, to about you know thirty thirty five thousand dollars a month, by choosing it, by seeing myself already in that position. Now, things didn't happen overnight. Energy moves very slowly here, That's what I realized. Energy moves very slowly in the third dimension. But if you hold on to it, by universal law, what you put out, it has to come back. Some people call it the law of attraction. Whatever you want to call it, call it, but it actually does work. It will change and transform your life, you know, And I know you can tell that. I'm super excited about it because I love this information. I don't like it, Josh, I love it. I know it works. I don't think it works. I know it works. So for anyone listening, if you have dreams of being more than you are, right now, start picturing yourself in that position. Write down what you want. Write it down in the present tense. I am or I have, and I promise you. I don't care what the goal is. If you hold on to it, it has to manifest because it's a universal law.
Speaker 5: So now, if someone is brand new to manifesting things, what is an easy exercise that person should do in order to see it work?
Speaker 4: Simple? Choose one object. Choose any object, any color, and I want you to take about three minutes out your day, sit down and picture this object in your mind, hold it, touch it, feel it. Do it for seven days. Okay, I guarantee you. I guarantee you. I don't know when, I don't know how, but you will run into this object that you have chosen, and it will be the color that you chose, it will have the designs that you chose. You know, it's almost as if our thoughts imprint themselves on this holographic reality. Like reality seems to be fluid, always changing, always moving, and our mind seems to be the culprit. So that's just one exercise. Choose whatever you want, choose why not? So for me, josh what I did? I chose a blue apple. This is a true story. I honestly got a true, true store. So every day I would just see and feel and hold this blue apple in my imagination. Blue apple. Now, of course blue apples don't exist, right, of course they don't. But that's what I chose, just to prove to myself that these laws actually work. So I kid you not. After two months, I forgot about it. I totally forgot about it, and my wife and I we went to a convenience store and when I looked over to my right, it was a shelf full of blue apples, and the apples were called blue apple, b lu apple. And I'm guessing you put it in the refrigerator to keep it fresh. I don't know. All I know is I saw my blue apples, and that was all I needed to believe. Okay, somehow my mind is producing this physical world around me. Somehow it is affecting it somehow, and I've been hooked ever since.
Speaker 5: Time for a break. I am Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to strange things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network and I will be right back.
Speaker 6: Don't go anywhere. There's more Joshua P. Warren and Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 2: Take us with you anywhere.
Speaker 5: This is the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 6: And now back to the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast a M Paranormal Podcast Network and Strange Things.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P.
Speaker 5: Warren, beaming into your worm whole brain from my studio in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. Getatos zume And do you know how many people around the world win cool stuff things you cannot imagine by participating in some of my free esp experiments. And you can participate if you go to Joshua Pwarren dot com and subscribe to my free E newsletter. The coolest thing is you don't even have to be lucky, because every single person who subscribes immediately gets some free goodies from me. You will receive an automated email that right off the bat will give you links to all kinds of amazing free gifts online that you can access to start becoming a better manifestor to start attracting more money, to start seeing into the what I consider spiritual realm all that stuff. Just go to my website right there on the homepage, you'll see it says click here for Joshua's free newsletter. It's free and spam freed.
Speaker 2: There's no catch.
Speaker 5: You just click it and every single newsletter is written by me with my own fingers, typos and all. So subscribe right now at Joshuapwarren dot com. Now let's get back to the good stuff here. My conversation with Master manifestor Justin Perry. It's almost like an exaggeration of the mind body relationship, right, I mean, like, for example, some people think the mind is some invisible thing the ghosts, But thoughts have to be physical in order to move our bodies.
Speaker 2: So thoughts are.
Speaker 4: Right, yes, sir, yes, sir, you know it's yeah, you know, it's actually kind of mind blowing when you realize that your health thoughts show up in the world around you, negative or positive. And my problem was I was putting out too much negative and I was blaming God, thinking, you know, God's bringing me all this bad stuff. No no, no, no, no, no. Is your thinking, it's your belief system, It's how you feel that's creating and attracting your reality.
Speaker 5: So yes, you know, justin Obviously you get bombarded with questions. I mean, you have millions of people around the world who follow your work.
Speaker 2: What are some of the.
Speaker 5: Most common questions that you get asked? And what are those answers?
Speaker 4: Oh man, some of those common questions, you know, most questions are how do I get started? What's the first step? And the first step is knowing exactly what you want. The universe can't bring you what you want if you don't specify clearly. Okay, this is what I desire. Let's say you desire a certain car. What's to make? What's the model, what's the color? Write it down? Write it down in crystal clear present moment. You know, you know a statement, I am this, I have this. The subconscious mind does not understand time, so everything is now, everything is right now. Now is the present moment. So you state your affirmations, you state what you want in the pleasant moment. I am this, I have this all ready, and then from there set aside some time to visualize it, to see it clearly in your mind, touch it, feel it, smell it, taste it. You might feel silly at first, but after a while it becomes second nature and it feels like home. So yes, that's my advice. Find out what you want, write it down and make it clear.
Speaker 5: Now here's one thing that a lot of people who are professing manifestation techniques say that you have to be careful because sometimes if you're too specific, you might close off some options for yourself. So uh like, for example, if you give you know, the year to make the model, the more specific you are, the more of a challenge it's going to be. So I mean, do you agree with that? And how do you find that fine line?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't decide when in manifests. I don't decide how things manifest. I just choose what I want and I allow the universe to bring me what's mine by divine right. See, you're right in a sense. Sometimes you can be too specific, but you must find the essence of what it is you want.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I recently created a new lab here in Las Vegas called the Sigil lab in which we create personalized, customized sigils and these are just basically magical symbols, and I do this for people all over the world. Anybody who's listening and who's interested can go to the sigil lab dot com. Sigil is spelled s I G I L thesigil lab dot com. And I'm just curious, justin have you ever experimented with symbols like sigils to to sort of help get the creative juices flowing.
Speaker 4: I have not, but I have friends that definitely know everything about sigels, but personally I haven't known.
Speaker 5: There's no telling what you could do with that kind of It's really an art form, but it you know, it has there's a science to it as well.
Speaker 2: And so I know that you are always.
Speaker 5: Trying to help people find tools to ease them into this manifestation process. For example, I know that you use one of my and doctor Mulder's wishing machines and a miraculous prayer board. Tell tell everybody a little bit about some of those experiences that you've had using those tools.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is, I had a family member that was suffering with a disease and I put in I put in the machine that I would like them healed two days later. Two days later, the doctor said they could not find any lumps anymore. They couldn't find anything, and I was blown away. I was blown away. You know. I've studied radionics, and it is very interesting to know that conscious business goes way beyond just our thoughts, Like everything has a consciousness and there is something there. There was definitely something with these wishing machines. You know. I ken't put my things going it quite yet, but there's definitely something with it.
Speaker 5: You just have a really open curious mind. And because you're interested in all kinds of metaphysical and paranormal topics, I mean, what are you what are your views on these other subjects, and what are some of your other interests.
Speaker 4: So one of my main interests is other intelligent life. When I was about eight years old, I had a a frightening experience of something coming through my wall. It was a it was a glowing red like disc the size of a frisbee, but a little bigger, that came through my wall. It phased through the wall and I was terrified. And when I came to, I was standing up facing the wall and I said to myself, that's weird. That was strange, and I kind of just slept it off, but it never left me. And since then I had this this I don't know bug of just I want to know everything about UFOs of the life forms. I mean, like, I've studied this tremendously. This actually led me to create my other YouTube channel, Strange but True Stories, because I have such an interest in the unknown, and I'm actually excited to hear the government finally release some information that we are not alone and yes, finally.
Speaker 5: Well, you know my friend Jason Saraci, he hosts Las Vegas UFO hunts, and people who want to go see some of the footage and stuff just go to vegasufos dot com. And justin you and I we went out into the desert with Jason one night last year with all the night vision gear, et cetera. Tell everybody what you experienced that night with us out there in the field.
Speaker 4: We've seen all type of objects flying about, glowing objects, switching directions, zigzagging. I mean, it was tremendous, but you know it was slightly unnerving because they are all around us. They are like, yes, I mean it was mind blowing.
Speaker 5: When we come back from this break, we'll talk a little about what we experienced at the Vegas time warp, and then also what are the top places, some of the top places in the entire world that Justin Perry would like to investigate. See if you can just guess one or two of them. I bet you cannot. They're good ones. I'm Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back after these important messages.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere. There's more Strange Things coming right home.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's not your sky, and you're listening to the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM aarnormal podcast Network.
Speaker 6: And we're back with Strange Things and Joshua P.
Speaker 5: Warren, Welcome back to Strange Things the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast a M para normal podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. You can just jump online just about anywhere and search for you are creators, and it will lead you to Justin Perry, especially if you also put his name in there, Perry spelled p e r r y. You are creators, justin Perry. He is all over the place, and let's get back to my recent conversation with him. You know, I think we went to the time warp that night, that's one of the places we do. And there was some kind of a light that was sort of meandering off the distance and then it would just disappear. It's so eerie out here in the desert. Are there any places that you would like to visit on this planet that you haven't been to yet?
Speaker 2: Mysteries?
Speaker 4: You like to explore, so many mystries, my friends. Yeah, you know, I would love I would love to go to Antarctica. I would love to Okay, So thing is, since I was a little boy, I always wanted to be like Indiana Jones. I always wanted to be an archaeologist. And one of the main places that I would like to go is the Vaticans. But the Vatican Library that is what seven miles long. These are the mysteries that I seek, my friend. Yeah, you know, it's like, I know we're not alone, and I know, you know, certain organizations keep the truth from us, but I seek the truth. You know.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at your YouTube channel. You are creators and currently you have one point seven seven million subscribers. You've put out a thousand videos. I have a friend who told me that he had about six months working with mister Rogers and one time he asked mister Rogers. He said, when you're sitting there looking into the camera and you're talking, who are you talking to? And mister Rogers said, I'm talking to one child. So when you sit there justin and you know that you're looking into the lens and you're spilling your heart out, who are you talking to?
Speaker 4: I'm talking to whoever needs to hear me. And I understand that someone needs this word. Someone needs to understand and know that thoughts create reality. You know, I'm anytime I do my videos, I'm seeking to reach the person that needs me the most. So that's my intention. That's my intention to serve. Who serve the world. I don't care what color you are. I'm here to serve you. See, we're all connected, but also we have our gifts so we can give them away. We are servers of each other. That's the name of the game here. So that's my main priority. How best can I serve the world today.
Speaker 5: So if someone is listening to us right now, and that person feels depressed at his or her wits end and just can't see a way out of some situation, what advice do you have for that person?
Speaker 4: I would advise you to get along and start choosing the thoughts that you want, not allowing the world to fill you with thoughts or anger or panic, because the world is trying to make you feel small the world. Once you're scared and afraid, my advice to you is to get along and start finding things that you actually are grateful for, like your hands, like your feet, like your baked When you find things you're grateful for and you name them, you slowly raise your vibration. And based on the law of attraction, if I feel good, if I feel strong, if I feel in love, I must attract similar energy because this is a frequency based universe. So that's what I would tell them. Start low, start choosing things you love, and then slowly climb the ladder. Feel better inch by inch by inch. Stop watching the news. Also, see the news isn't meant to inform you. Their goal is to keep you stationary in fear and panic and worry. That's the whole point of it. Stop watching the news because it's poison. Be mindful of what you watch on social media because that also can be poison. Guard your guard your thoughts, guard your words, and watch how your life starts to match the new energy as you're broadcasting. And it's really that simple.
Speaker 5: Well, that is just fantastic advice. And you know it's so hard because those things are meant to be addictive, you know, And that's what happens. People get addicted to bad news, and it's just like any other thing that you're addicted to. You just have to try to find a way to wean yourself off of it. Now, do you think that this is this is a I think this is a tough one because in one of my books called Use the Force, I said that if somebody consistently makes you feel bad, I don't care if it's a family member or whatever, you need to stay away from that person. How do you feel about avoiding these relationships that make you feel bad?
Speaker 4: I live by a brother. I live by a brother. Life is too precious and too short for you to allow anyone to perpetually make you feel bad about yourself. There's people that are like vampires, like energy vampires. Yea. And they want to just get a reaction out of you, just to steal your joy, just to steal your happiness. And I'm telling you, if you around any vampires, your energy will run low in no time. So yes, separate. I don't care who it is. It could be a brother or sister. If you are going out of your way to make me feel bad about myself, why would I have you around me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why no? No, no, no, no no, Because if you allow them to affect your energy field, you actually allow them to affect your reality. If your energy is down now and low because of what someone did, you begin to attract low vibrational energy. And it's really that simple. It's cut and dry. So yes, separate, Separate.
Speaker 5: Do you currently have any upcoming projects that you'd like to tell us about.
Speaker 4: My wife and I we wrote the very first Law of Attraction children's book. It's called Law of Attraction Bedtime Nursery Rhyme for Kids. You can find it on Amazon. And my wife and I we also started a review channel where we give entrepreneurs a stage to broadcast their products, and that is Reviews with Justin and Erica And yeah, I mean we are just staying busy, my friend, staying busy.
Speaker 5: I absolutely love that you wrote this children's book, and honestly I did not realize it until just yesterday, So I'm buying my copy of it. Give me an example of what is in the children's book.
Speaker 4: Basically, it is thirty one nursery rhymes that are filled with messages of train your mind, find out what you want and manifest it, thinking positive, speaking positive, and by doing so, you affect your reality. See, we believe that children children learning this information at a very young age can easily make them matched manifestos when they get older. Just imagine, Josh, if you knew that your thoughts create a reality as a little boy, yeah, what would you create? Magnificent things, right, brilliant things?
Speaker 2: I hope so so Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was the whole intention behind the book, is to teach the babies early on and watch them flourish in life.
Speaker 2: And how old are your kids?
Speaker 4: Sixteen, thirteen and eleven? You know what?
Speaker 5: The other day, George Nori was interviewing a guy who studies palmistry, and he was saying that regardless of you know what, one believes about palmistry. He says that you can tell when there are certain like world events that we're all going to have in common. And he said something that was really interesting. He said that when he looks at the palms of people who are around thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years old right now in twenty twenty three, he said that that generation is going to be a great generation, that they are going to be very righteous and noble and balanced, and you know, just like they're going to refresh a lot of the negativity in the world. And do you have a sense about that? Just you know, it's sort of a side note, but since you have kids that age, how do you feel about that? That answer and the meaning of life. When we come back, I'm josh wa Pee Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere. There's more strange things coming right up.
Speaker 6: Hi, this is Wuija board expert Karen A. Dolman, and you're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is George Norian.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Now let's get back to Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 2: Warren.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: I am your host, Joshua P.
Speaker 5: Warren, and here is the conclusion of my conversation with Justin Perry.
Speaker 2: And I may even have time.
Speaker 5: To squeeze in one or two listener emails. Sometimes I wish this podcast were four hours.
Speaker 2: Long, but anyway, here we go.
Speaker 5: Just you know, it's sort of a side note, but since you have kids that age, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 4: I feel like the energy is changing on the planet and the children are coming in way more advanced spiritually. Also, the kids seem to be just a little bit, i don't know, like a step above, and I think that's on purpose, because this Earth is evolving, it is changing rapidly. So yeah, you know what, I can see some changes. I can see changes, and I can see positive things happening with the youth.
Speaker 5: So it's a little unfair possibly to ask you this, but I have to. It's the biggest question in the world at this point, What would you say is the meaning of life?
Speaker 4: The meaning of life is for you to bring your heaven on earth. That's what I would say. I've read it, probably and easily like to lease a thousand near death experiences from people that you know that died and came back, and most of them say the same thing. You are here to create your reality, but to bring your heaven on earth through all the darkness. Despite the darkness, you are meant to rise and trains form this world. That's what I believe.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful. That's truly beautiful.
Speaker 5: You should make a T shirt with that.
Speaker 4: I my brother, I M.
Speaker 5: All right, well, before we have to go, Is there anything else you'd like to add as a final thought for our listeners.
Speaker 4: Yes, guard your attention. Guard what you are paying attention to, because energy flows where attention goes.
Speaker 5: Well, justin my friend, the clock has got us. But I love your work. I admire your work. It has been a great pleasure getting to know you over the years and to share some time in person, out hunting UFOs and discussing some of the deepest thoughts we can reach. So I congratulate you on your success. I'm excited to see what you will manifest next. And I thank you for being on the show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, brother, I appreciation me.
Speaker 2: How cool was that?
Speaker 5: And like I say, if you go pretty much anywhere on the internet, just type in you are creators and Justin Perry you can find him and follow his work and trust me, he is going to just continue doing amazing stuff. So I want to thank him again for coming on the show. That was really a treat for all of us. And now I think I have time to, like I say, read at least one listener email. You know, I love getting really positive inspirational emails from people who listen to this show. And I also talk about the truth behind karma that you must give in order to receive, even if you just do it anonymously. Sometimes you can just leave you know, some cash, a five or a ten or twenty or maybe even one hundred dollars bill, just leave it somewhere random, knowing that at some point someone will find it. Whether you do it anonymously or if you just give it to someone face to face, I mean, it's going to come back to you, and it usually comes back numerous times over And here is a message from a listener named Parker in Indiana. The subject is retroactive karma works with three exclamation points. Dear mister Warren, I've been paying close attention to what you've been talking about in your podcast involving the social experiment of leaving five dollars in public or doing a kind deed for others. Yesterday I stopped on the road side to give a little old man a ride. It was one of the hottest days we've ever had here in southern Indiana, and I could not just let him plod along without offering some help. He was very grateful and kept thanking me over and over again. I took him close to his destination, and I gave him a five dollar bill as he was getting out so he could get something to drink at the little gas station. He thanked me again and told me it made his day.
Speaker 2: But the truth was the truth was that it made my day.
Speaker 5: I went about my daily tasks and somewhat forgot about it. We recently moved to a new apartment, and for some odd reason, it had not entered my mind until this afternoon to check the little lock box from l Since I hadn't been expecting anything, and I walked down and unlocked my mailbox, and after looking for the stack, I came across an envelope from a friend and inside was a check for fifty dollars as a housewarming gift. It's such a blessing to help others and realize the good always returns to the person who does the right thing. Only after I had given away the small amount of five dollars to someone in need did I discover it. It's very true the kindness and giving is retroactive karma. I absolutely enjoy your informative and interesting podcast, and I listen to you nearly every day. Whenever I'm feeling depressed or somewhat negative, your positivity and creativeness always seems to put me in a better mood. Not to mention all the valuable knowledge and ideas coming from your show, Thank you for all that you've done for your listeners. You are helping people more than you know. Thanks for everything, and best of wishes and good fortune to the Wizard of Weird Happy Trails, Parker. Isn't that just a wonderful, wonderful message? You know what that right there is why I do this podcast? Yeah, I do it. Because I get curious about weird things and fascinating topics and I want to share those with you. But when you get messages like that, it shows you that you're really doing whatever you can to make a difference. Okay, I'm going to try to squeeze in one more. And this comes to me from a man named Donald, and he took the Haunted Boulder City Tour. It's the Haunted Boulder City Ghosts and UFO tour that I own here in.
Speaker 2: Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker 5: Actually it's just right outside of Las Vegas, Nevada, and the host is mister Nick Weird. And Donald wrote, Wow, where do I begin? I guess at the beginning, I was in Vegas for a conference for work and thought while I was out there, it was my chance to go to Boulder City. I took an uber from Vegas to Boulder City and had a delicious meal at Fox Barbecue, and then I walked over to Beer Zombies. What a cool place. I thought to myself, Well, I know who the guide Nick is just by seeing him. Well, when I saw a man with a top pat Nick Caine, I knew for sure it was Nick lol, And it was Nick. Myself a couple people on the tour. Nick did an incredible job explaining all the history and stories of the area. And then we did stop at Cleveland's and get a ghost drink. Wow, it tasted like I was drinking cake.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 5: What I think was the best part was at the end we all just sat down together after the tour and had a drink or two and shared wonderful discussions. We had deep intellectual and paranormal discussions. Boulder City was the highlight of my trip to Vegas. Thank you again for creating that tour. And he also went on to talk about some of his luck he had at the at the Roulette Will and then he attached a photograph of himself with his friends and Nick and talk about some beaming, smiling, radiant faces. Thank you so much for that feedback, Donald, And if you were going to be anywhere near Las Vegas this season, go to Haunted Bouldercity dot com.
Speaker 2: I created it, I wrote it. It's my vision for what a good.
Speaker 5: Tour should be, and mister Nick Weird and mister Alan Goya are the guys who pull it off. So Haunted Boulder City Ghost UFO Tour, Haunted Boulderscity dot com. And by the way, we always sell out in the fall because of Halloween, so don't wait, get your tickets now.
Speaker 2: All right, my.
Speaker 5: Friends, looks like the clock has got us once again, and so now it is finally time for us to relax. If you can take a deep breath, enclosure eyes. If not, that's okay, but we are all going to meditate for twenty seconds and listen to the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua P. Warren, plus visit Joshua Pwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise. So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, Thank you for your interest and support, Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to.
Speaker 5: Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast network.
Speaker 6: Well, if you like this episode of Range Things Wait Till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network
Speaker 4: M