Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran Phone's happened?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: So Mary Mary and her husband run a party company, and he is hired to dress up as Santa this time of year. Right, So she's always telling him, Look, you gotta watch your mouth around the kids, because one day your mouth is going to get you in trouble. So I'm calling as a very upset customer from a party that he was hired.
Speaker 2: Okay, see what happens to today's Hello.
Speaker 4: Yes, hi, I'm looking for seller.
Speaker 2: This can help you.
Speaker 4: Yes, Hi, my name is Sudden, and you guys sent over one of Santa's helpers to my house the other day.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, how can I help you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: My seven year old son is crying because he thinks Santa Claus hates him because of the guy you sent over as Santa's helper.
Speaker 3: An, you think I'm sorry? What? Yeah?
Speaker 4: The guy that you sent over here for the party told my kid and I quote, pull the candy cane out of your butt.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now my son is crying. He says, Santa hates me. I'm not going to get any presents for Christmas. He is so upset he won't even come out of his room. And I have you guys to thank for this. I hired you to do a job and to make the kids happy, and now my son is miserable.
Speaker 3: No, I am, I am, I am, I'm so sorry. What can I do for you to make everything right for you?
Speaker 4: Well, I spent one hundred and fifty dollars on having this Santa's helper there, so I want that back, and then on top of it, you should compensate me for other things, So another hundred and fifty dollars, so at least three hundred dollars I see, come in my way.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, let me welas wait.
Speaker 4: I want a letter to my son from Santa saying that he doesn't hate him and that he's going to get presents.
Speaker 2: On Christ Okay, if obviously we can do that as well.
Speaker 3: Let me take care of this and then I will call you. I will call you right back.
Speaker 4: Fine, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: She is going to kill me, all right, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, so now we're going to conference her in and it's all you. I'm not here anymore, okay, Okay, how do.
Speaker 3: You worked last week?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, did anything out of the ordinary happen.
Speaker 2: No, I actually went really really smoothly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about this. Maybe there was a kid that you told him to take a candy cane out of his butt?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know I did say that to a kid. One kid you see crying. He was crying. He wouldn't get over it, your sack claws. He was crying because he ran out of Reese's pieces that we were handing out to all his friends that he wanted one. So I said, height pull the candy cane out of your butt and get over it, okay, and he did. He did, he stopped crying, And so I don't see what's the problem.
Speaker 4: This is what the problem is.
Speaker 3: Now he goes home, he tells his mom, this is what Santa Claus said to me, And he now thinks that Santa Claus hates him, that he's not going to get any presents.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I'm trying to teach the kid a lesson and he can't understand that.
Speaker 3: Okay, and he's seven. Can we be clear on the fact that he's seven. He's a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what, he's got to learn sometime that he can't get away with everything, And what better chance for me to teach that kid a lession? Your telling them, well said, she needs to pull the candy can out of her butt. If I can provide a life lesson to one kid who now understands a life lesson.
Speaker 3: If you, I mean, if you don't have enough candy in the bag, tell me to spend more candy in the bag. You know I'll do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's okay, Bred, I know.
Speaker 3: They're all spoiled. Their parents are spending ridiculous money to have you there in playing Santa, So of course they're spoiled. It's still your job to make them happy.
Speaker 2: Are you stupid? Are you stupid?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Mary?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Mary?
Speaker 2: This is Mary?
Speaker 1: Mary.
Speaker 4: This is actually Danielle Monarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: You just got phone tabs.
Speaker 3: Holy your mind. Believe you because it was It's exactly something that you would say to.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone table was pre recorded permission granted by Aldens. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show