Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday, and it is a wild Monday. I don't even know what's gonna happen over the course of the next three hours on the show, I'll be looking at World War three, what's going on with all the Zeron Israel stuff, the Bien administration, the concept of allies. So much we have to talk to talk about tonight. You remember the whole Liberal and Peggy talk. Wow? Was I a little too on the nose with that one. You're not gonna believe. A new study that came out about all that stuff. We'll dig into that. We'll dig into why Democrat women are stupid? All that so much more coming up tonight on the World It's Jesse Kelly Show. Before we do any of that, I want to talk about something good. I want to talk about a bit of good news. And it's gonna sound bad, but just stay with me. It is very, very, very good and it should make you feel good. It should embolden you and remind you to keep going and keep fighting. Have you ever heard of a heard of a reedy Patel? I think I said that name right, Reid he Pteo. Is her name, rid he Patel. You've never heard of this person, it doesn't matter. So who's Ride Patel? Well, she's a street communist from California, this tubby little street communist, Antifa, the works, you name it, whatever. Whatever the latest protest is for street communism, you can bank on miss Patel standing there making a nuisance of herself, yelling, screaming, chanting, vandalizing something, probably pooping in the street, and doing all the other things communists normally do. Now I don't know anything about her, but let's just do a little brief background. How does one get to be someone like this here in America? Well, it can happen fairly easily because communist recruiting offices are everywhere. There's a very good chance you send your child to one. If you send your child into the wrong school, the wrong classroom, you will have you will have an up and coming communist. By the time they're gone. That first grade teacher starting to tell a little Aid and Jade and Braiden that actually America has always been racist, and we're gonna do a We're gonna do a class project on the racism of white men. Your son is in a communist recruiting office. Hopefully Aiden Jaden and Braiden make it out. But communism recruiting is everywhere. Maybe you send them off to a university, acting school. It can happen a million places in this country, but they're everywhere. Okay. So this woman, she was groomed to be a communist activist. Her parents were undoubtedly either Democrats. This is most likely either Democrats or apathetic. No, we just send her, well, send her off to school. I'm sure they're just teaching math and math class. Anyway, here's another fifty thousand a year. Now that you graduated high school, you gotta go to college, sweetheart, and lo and behold you have this young woman appears to be in her twenties. To stay with me, this is I'll get to the good news in a moment. Appears to be in her twenties and now she's a street animal, that's what she is. She has found a religion. It's the demonic religion of communism. She will use anything she can use to burn down everything around her. This is now a committed religious sellate. And she showed up at a city council meeting in Bakersfield, California, had a whole bunch of stuff to say that we had to be about. I'll just kind of hit the last part of it so you can get the general gist of how it went. See what she wanted. I should note she wanted the city council to make some kind of anti Israel declaration. Why would that matter for the city of Bakersfield, No one knows, but remember the communist demands compliance at all times. She was upset the city council didn't, you know, kill all the Jews or whatever it is. She once done, and this is this is how she finished her speech to the mayor and city count.
Speaker 2: Deteckers, We'll see you at your house, will murder you.
Speaker 1: You heard that right. I'll play it for you again, just in case you're thinking, what did she just say? Will murder you?
Speaker 2: Witheckers, will see you at your house, will murder you.
Speaker 1: Now, have you ever been around a child whose father is maybe rough around the edges, maybe a hardcore military type, or maybe a biker. You know, you know any bikers. I know a few bikers, and in fact, I know some absolute criminal bikers. You know any of these types legitimate, just tough guys. That's what they are. They like to fight, drink and do things. That's just what they are. Just tough guys. Have you ever known one of their children? Have you ever been around a child who kind of talks a little tough like dad talks, only he's a child. I'm actually thinking specifically about the biker friend I have. He's forty, he's got to be close to my age, forty four to forty five. I would say he's got a young boys, his boys seven years old, just some little just adorable little boy, seven years old. But I've personally witnessed him go up to a child who was fifteen at a party we were at. It was a big marine get together at a party we were at, and the seven year old's looking at him and he says, so are you talking to me? Who do you think you're talking to like that? And the fifteen year old could eat this seven year old. So why is he talk like that? Well, he's learned how to talk like biker dad. You see, biker dad will hit you so hard it'll kill you. He's learned how to talk like that because that's how dad talks. But what he hasn't done What he hasn't done is done eight years in the Marines like Dad did. What he hasn't done is be a gold gloves boxer like Dad was when Dad was eighteen years old. What he hasn't done is been in about eight thousand bar fights since then. Why because he's just seven. So he knows how to talk like Dad. The problem is he doesn't know how to walk like Dad. You want some good news. The American communist knows how to talk like Mao. Mao wrote everything down, all the books, all the speeches, all his stupid sayings. The American communist knows how to talk like pole Pot, Bill Ayers, Frank Marshall Davis. Pick your communist influencer. It doesn't matter who they are. It doesn't matter. It could be anybody, their college professor. They know how to talk like this. They've seen all the videos, they've been to the protests. They know how to talk with metals.
Speaker 2: We'll see you at your house. We'll murder you.
Speaker 1: You want to try to oppose us, will murder you at your house later on. I believe it was the exact same night. If not, it was the next night. There's a video of this. It wouldn't be good for radio, so I won't play it for you. There's a video up of a bunch of cops swarming this lady. Where was she. She was wearing some cute little summer dress and some little high heels and she was out with her friends on a Friday or Saturday night at the bars, and the cops surrounded her to arrest her. And the look of total shock in fear on her face when she was being slammed against a wall and handcuffed by the police and informed that she was being charged with multiple felonies and is now staring at state prison time, she looked like she wanted to cry. And then there's also video out out there of this young lady in a courtroom being told in the courtroom, you're facing felonies, lots of them. I hope mom and dad are going to keep the canteen account well stocked because you're going to California State prison, young lady. And she sat there sobbing. Why Because this lady, along with ninety nine percent of the other American communists, they know how to talk like Dad, but they don't know how to walk like dad. The American communist is soft. Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not downplaying the threat. He's everywhere, he's in positions of power. He's all over the streets. He's vandalizing this, he's shutting down the Golden gate Bridge. He's looting and murdering and raping. And I know, I know, I know. I talk all the time about the communist threat. But what you must understand, and this should embolden you, is we are dealing with a paper tiger here in America that resembles nothing like what other people have had to fight in the past when they opposed communism. When you were Chang Kai Shek and China and your nationalists were taking on Mao Zeedung and his communists. Oh, Mao was a murderous dirt ball, But Mao was an old school jungle fighter from way back. In fact, American heroes like Marine raider Evans Carlson trained under Mao in jungle fighting before World War Two. Stalin as big of a dirtball idiot as he was, he spent his youth stabbing and shooting people and robbing banks. A tough guy from way back. The old school communists from Spain to the Soviet Union, to South America to Cuba. They were in the very least fighters, revolutionaries used to hardship and violence and things like that. The American communist is soft, pillow soft. Well tell you what, I'm being arrested, ha, mommy save. If the right would simply find it's you know what and stand up to these people, you would find out you're fighting against painted rust. It's why I tell you to challenge liberal ant Peggy at Thanksgiving instead of sitting there letting her shout no more, challenge her, watch her fade, watch her crumble. The American communist has been educated in America's pillow soft education system, on America's pillow soft university campuses, and in America's pillows soft cities, where they've been given cover their entire lives. A brief little push, just the tiniest nudge back, and the American communist will topple over. Because the American communist is soft, Let's oppose him, shall we? All right, let's get on to World War three and so many other things before we do that. You're not soft. You're in pain. But you're not soft and you're in pain? Why? Well, these bodies don't last forever, do they? This's is the way it is. I'm looking at my hands right now. If you're watching on Simon Gosh, you see me. I'm looking at my hands. I'm looking at my hands right now because now it's not often, but every now and then, if I'm gripping something a long time, a gun at the range or something like that, or shovel something, my hands will kind of get stiff, and every now and then they're sore the next day. Why's that happen? It's because you're forty two. Aches and pains happen. Take really Factor every day. Be free of that pain without using drugs, without big pharma stuff. Relief Factor is for drug free, all natural ingredients. You take it every single day. And what it does it helps support your body's natural response to inflammation. Whatever your payack, neck, back, joints, muscles, call them three week quick start kits nineteen dollars and ninety five cents one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relieffactor dot com. We'll be back. Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Love, Hey, Death, threats, ask doctor Jesse questions. All right, let's deal with the big story out there. I was sitting there, it was yesterday day before. I was sitting around the house messing with some things. I will actually wasn't paying attention to the new oo. I had been busy. I'd been hanging out with the buddies and talking to the wife, and we we just sat down, had some lunch. I get a text from my sister saying, is World War three starting? Is that? Oh? That's not good. I'm not sure. So I did some digging and I found out what was going on. Okay, so let's just get everyone caught up to where we are. First, before all this Iran drone strike thing. Before that, let's understand what's going on. So we're just knowledgeable about some things about the region. Okay. So you have Israel, right, got Israel? Picture Israel there, even make a little drawing if it helps you, on the bottom of it, the southern part Palestine. Right, So that's where Hamas is. So you can put a little circle underneath you and put a Hamas above Israel Lebanon. That's where Hesbalah is Lebanon. Remember I told you if you want some background on how and why Lebanon turned into a complete disaster like that. There's that good documentary the Ghost of Beayroot, Ghosts of Beroot. I believe it's on Netflix. You can watch. It's a series. I don't know that it's appropriate for kids, but it's all true. It's all based on a true story about a lot of the terrorist background stuff there. Now we're not going to go that far back to go to figure all that out, but you should understand this. When Hezbollah, when they were on the come up in Lebanon, they were doing a bunch of fighting in Lebanon. They were blowing stuff up, torture and kill and doing all the things. Those dip all terrorists too. They were part of Iran then too, And they actually go over this in the In the show, you could watch them. The head of hes Blah, God rest his soul not but the head of Hesbla was sitting down with Solomani. Solamani's characters in the show. You remember Solomani, He's the guy we took out with a sword missile. I'm not making that up. It's a sword missile. That was when Trump was president. Remember we took out that Irani and Gener Solimani, you know that we took him out with a non explosive missile. Right, we have missiles that shoot at targets, and right before they hit the target, all these swords pop out the side. It's to limit collateral damage that comes with explosives. So if you know where this general is and you can hit his car, he's shoot him with a sword missile and he just kind of dice. It's really cool. Anyway. Solomoni, the guy we killed under Trump, he was knee deep involved in a bunch of different things. One he was training and funding has Blot and Lebanon. Two. You remember in Iraq, I'm just doing it and make sure we all have a background on a lot of this stuff. And I'm not the world's expert on it, just making sure everyone has a good base of knowledge in Iraq. Just pause for a moment. Remember I told you I was there for the Iraq invasion, the very very beginning of it. Well, whenever I tell people that, people will say to me, oh gosh, that had to be the worst of the fighting. Oh my gosh, you had to be in the thick of it. And I'm certainly not putting down anything we did there. But that is not the worst it got in Iraq. The very beginning was not the worst. It actually got worse than that a little while later. Why did it can get worse than that? Why? If you remember back, why were there always stories about Ied here Ied there ten troops killed in an Ied. Ied blew this up, Ied, blew that up. Well, what happened was we had a bunch of foreigners, a bunch of non Iraqis, even though some Iraqis were involved, who started to pour into Iraq, and they had not only the materials, they had the knowledge to create these IEDs and things that went on to blow up Americans. You remember all this now, right in the beginning, it actually wasn't as bad as it got. It actually got worse after I left. Now, where did those people who were blowing up our troops in Iraq? Where did they acquire the knowledge and weaponry? Solomani Iran Solmani with Iran was the one training and arming those people who were blowing our men and women up in Iraq. So Trump figures out where he is, I'm sure, with the help of Israeli intelligence, figures out where he is. Fires a missile bomb at him. No more Solomani. His family had to bury a finger. I believe there was just was not much left of him. Okay, So that was Iran. That's kind of how it lays out in the region Israel than Hamas to the south, hes Bollah to the north. Now, hes Blah and Hamas they are very much separate groups. Hes Bolah is much more legitimate, much better led, much better trained, much better funded in every possible way. Hesbolah. Honestly, as much as I despise those terrorist pieces of trash, they they represent more of a modern army than a terrorist group. Hamas is more what you think of when you think of terrorist group, the idiot who can hardly read, who straps a bomb to himself and goes and blows up a kindergarten because he thinks it's going to get him seventy two virgins. That's that kind of that way of thinking. Now Iran funds Hesblah, Iran funds Hamas. So where are we now? Why would Iran get involved? Why shoot a bunch of missiles? What do they intend to do with the missiles? Are we going to go into World War three? What's the Bide administration? Doing and why are they doing it. I realize there's so much of this we have to get laid out here, that it's these story dominating everyone's mind. So we're going to talk about that. We'll talk about it in a little more detail in just a moment. Before we do that, let's do this. You need a new cell phone service. Verizon AT and T Mobile. These are bad companies. It's not that the service they provide is bad, although it may or may not be. It's that the people are bad. The people who run these companies are poisoning America culturally. You can switch to Puretalk. You will pay less for your cell phone for the exact same cell phone service. They're on the same five G network, and you can pay even less. There are no reasons zero not to switch to pure Talk. Pure Talk is a patriotic company that loves you. They make switching easy. You keep your phone, you keep your number, You pay less. You won't have to pay the comedies more. Why wouldn't you switch? Pick up your phone dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. The time to switch to pure Talk is right now, So go switch. Truth attitude. Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on Iheard, Google, Spotify, and iTunes. Medal of Honor Monday coming up about a half hour from now. Let's get back to where we're at. What's going on in the world. Why is it happening. We're just kind of doing a brief explainer on the Israel Hamas has Bla situation. Okay, so Israel's there, Hamas to the south, has Blah to the north, all right, both of them funded by Iran. Then we've got Iran. Iran's not right beside Israel, but Iran sees itself and wants the Islamic world to see it as being their protector. Historically, that's been a very common thing in the history of Islam, meaning there's been a powerful king or nation state who has kind of overseen the protection of Islam. Now this goes back to look Genghis Khan. You know, Genghis Khan almost wiped out Islam, and it wasn't because he was anti mu the shah in that area who had a major Muslim kingdom back then really made Genghis Khan angry, extremely angry. I'm putting it mild when I say made him angry, and he just declared war on them and just sacked city after city after city. The Christians in Europe. While Genghis Khan was doing this, they thought Ganghis Khan was probably one of the good guys because he was wiping out the religion that they thought was their enemy. But again, what was this empire? The Charismian Empire. They were the overseers of the Islamic world. That's how they saw themselves. The Ottoman Empire, they a thousand percent took on that mantle. In fact, when we were trying to break up the Ottoman Empire in World War One, because remember the Ottomans that they were fighting with the Germans and Austria, Hungary and things like that, the Ottomans joined with them. And so we mainly the British, but us too. We wanted we wanted to cause them problems. How do we do that? With the Brits especially, they would go into these Islamic areas and they'd say, hey, this Ottoman Empire. Look, they're not even good Muslims. They don't even protect your religion. So the Ottoman Empire was the protectorate of the Islamic world, and then the bloom kind of fell off. That rose and that empire fell and now it's just a small country. We not small, but a country named Turkey. Right, Iran has seen itself as taking over that mantle, or wants to be seen, I should say, as having taken over that mantle the protectors of the Islamic world. We are the ones who will care for all the Muslims. Now there's this huge rift in Islam between Shia and Sunni. And you know, so they practiced a completely different type of Islam in say Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia than they do in Iran. Look, when I was in Iraq, speaking about Iraq, it was Sunnis and Shiites, it was it was same thing, and that conflict was bad. It's not to the outside looking into the naked eye, if you're not a Muslim, I'm not a Muslim. But if you're not a Muslim, it looks like I mean, these are minor differences. We're dealing with the relatives and Muhammad, what's the big deal. We're all we're all Muslims here, not to them, it ain't not to them, it ain't no small deal. It's a really big deal. So anyway, Iran sees itself as that. And what's happened was October seventh. You already know Hamas rated, Israel killed, rape, did a bunch of butchering. Did you know what Hamas does? Israel has responded, and they have responded with a level of force that oddly, it doesn't appear that Hamas saw coming. It's very odd to me. You'd think you could launch a raid of that size without the response that came. But that's clearly what they thought. Israel invaded, and Israel has said there's not going to be any more Hamas, and they are going house to house, tunnel to tunel, tunnel to tunnel. They're killing them, they're arresting them, they're finishing them off. Well, what's happening is the Islamic world, not just in Palestine, not just the Hamas times, but the other especially radical Islamic types in the region, has Belah and others. They're looking at Iran saying, uh, are you gonna do something? Hey, they're wiping out her moss. Hey, what are you doing? Are you gonna do something. Now, if Chris hires me to be his bodyguard, and I'm walking with Chris out to the parking lot to get into whatever bargain vehicle, you know, Chris probably drives and some guy comes up and he says, Hey, I'm gonna punch you in the face and take your wallet. And Chris looks at me and says that are you gonna do something? Well? As the bodyguard, I understand, I have a choice to make. I can step in there and do something, and I may get hurt if I do it, but I'll probably get to keep my job as a bodyguard because I'm gonna step in and do something or I cannot do anything. Hey, Chris, best of luck. Anyway, I gotta go back inside. I'll be safe, I won't be hurt. But Chris is probably gonna fire me as his bodyguard. Right Well, Iran can't afford to sit there and allow Hamas to be wiped out by Israel without responding. They have to do something, had to do something, and that brings us to where we are. Now. What is that something? How did that something get decided on? And this is potentially a world changing deal. How all this has shaken out well, let's figure this out first. Embarrassingly, I just can't he can't believe, they can't believe what's happening. As Rome is burning. Joe Biden was on the beach when Iran launched. These were medium range ballistic missiles. You understand that we're not talking to them throwing some mad firecrackers over the wall on the Israeli border. They're launching medium range ballistic missiles. And just so you understand something. Part of the reason they knew about drones versus missiles versus this, flight times differ depending on what you're launching. If Iran launches, let's say, drones from Iran to Israel, those are going to take eight hours ten hours to get there. A cruise missile is not going to take eight to ten hours to get there. So that's the reason you got different sides. But all right, Joe Biden's on the beach. Joe Biden knew beforehand that a major attack on Israel was imminent, and Joe Biden went to the beach. I can't I the level of on top of everything else, the communism and the dementia and everything else that we have to live with, just the laziness, the naivete, the lack of care. All these people act like they're just in some kind of TV show. That doesn't matter at all. If you know a nation is going to launch a major attack on one of your allies, it's all hands on deck in the situation room. And let's pause on this for a moment, because let's deal with this ally thing. Because I believe that there's a chance this is going to change in the future. I don't know how likely this is, but I could totally see this coming. Israel officially is our ally. Maybe you live and die for Israel, love Israel, that would probably be I would guess seventy five percent of the people listening. Maybe you hate Israel. We get those two emails that's Jewish producer Chris and the Jewish weather balloons or something or whatever against whatever. Maybe you hate Israel, but listen, what I'm saying doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what your thoughts on the matter, don't matter. Officially, the United States of America is officially an ally with Israel. It's an official thing. It's been signed. Whether you like that or not, or whether I like that or not is inconsequential. We are allies. If we got invaded tomorrow, if China, even if China launched an invasion on our shores tomorrow, Israel would send troops. They would They would have to because they're signed on as an ally. Now, allegiances like that have gotten us in a lot of pickles as a world. But that is the state where we're at. Okay, so Israel is an ally. That brings us back to what Joe Biden was doing. You're on the beach when an ally is about to be hit with missiles. And the story was bad there, and somehow as it went along, at least from our perspective, it got worse. We'll talk about that in detail in a moment. Before we get to that, I'm gonna play something for you. I'm gonna go over it later on in the show. But you want some motivation to be pro life, this is what we're up again. I like to think of my uterus as the deep end of a pool at a water park. No children allowed, but if they end up there, they die. That's a real person. These are the people we fight against. Now we can't lock that person up or anything like that, but what we can do is fight as hard to save the babies as people like that fight to kill them. That's what preborn is. How do we fight back? How do I fight back? Get that email all the time, Jesse? How do I fight back? I want to fight back? What do I do? I've got to do something. Well, Preborn's right there. Do you want to be pro life? Not just the anti abortion, not just voting for this guy, actually be pro life? Give twenty eight dollars to Preborn by a young woman in ultrasound, just once. Do it one time. Save a life. When you buy that young woman in ultrasound, you're saving a life. Twenty eight bucks Go to preborn dot com slash Jesse preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, only like ten minutes away from Medal of Honor Monday, just kind of going over the whole Israel Iran thing. What we're dealing with here. It's a big old frigging mets. Okay, so Iran ends up responding. They're launching cruise missiles, they're launching drone strikes, they're launching this, they're launching that, and everything gets blocked everything. Now, I'm going to set that particular part aside for a moment. Where are we today? Well, today, what we know is the Bide administration did two things. They have told the Israelis not to respond. We know that they've essentially said, well here here did he warn Israel not to respond? Did he say take the win? As has been reported, I think.
Speaker 3: The President was again very clear with Prime Minister netnyah who about the success that they enjoyed last night, and they impact that that success.
Speaker 1: Ought to have. What are they what are they doing? What's what's happening the Biden administration. They told net and Yah who, They told Israel because Israel can ben the War Council right away. They told net and yah who don't respond at all, don't respond at all. No, you already won, you blocked them all. Don't respond at all. That's what they said. Now that's also being reported today. And look, I can't confirm this, but I will say it's been reported by Reuters, by the Jerusalem Post. This is not something I just pulled out of my head. You know, it's not something I heard from a guy who heard from a guy. A lot of news organizations are reporting this, that the Biden administration that they were given a heads up ahead of time that Iran wanted to attack Israel, and that they essentially green lit the whole thing, that they okayed it provided Iran didn't go too far. All right, So let's just assume that these things being reported are true, and that's quite an assumption in the world of lies. Like you and I live in. So, Iran is sitting there, Israel's beating the crap out of Hamas. Iran feels obligated to respond. But Iran, they're in a dangerous situation. Domess why the moolaws are not popular. They're having all these protests that are getting more and more widespread in their country. Remember Iran, it's not full aha, my voice cracked. It's not full of a bunch of Jihadis who want to blow you up. Yes, there are plenty of them in Iran, but Iran has a huge population full of people who want freedom, who actually like the West. Iran is an interesting place and the mulahs are having to keep these people under control. So they need to pop Israel in the mouth. But what they can't afford to do is have Israel pop back because If Israel pops back, they're gonna they're gonna hit something hard that Iran values. It's not gonna be some token strike. Hey we took out a fishing boat in the harbor, don't make us come back. Israel's gonna take out something that matters to you, like a way you produce oil or something like that. Israel doesn't play games with that stuff. Iran can't afford that, because you can't afford massive economic dislocation at a time when you're already having trouble controlling your citizens. That's a problem for Iran. So what they did was through back channels, direct channels. We don't know all the details. Iran got ahold of America and said, hey, we need to attack Israel, and America said, oh, okay, well that's fine, just hat nothing major. We don't want a bunch of people to die, but nothing major, but yeah, go ahead, Iran does it. Israel and America's missiles brought them down. America's didn't do much. You should know, only about five percent from what I understand. We're never going to get an exact number on this, but a tiny percentage, five to ten percent of the missiles that were shot down, were shot down by America. Israel's Iron Dome and all kinds of missile defense systems. They shot that stuff down for the most part. And now the Biden administration steps in immediately calls net and Yahu and says, hey, congratulations, the win was detained. He warn Israel not to respond. Did he say take the win? As has been reported?
Speaker 3: I think the President was again very clear with Prime Minister Netya who about the success that they enjoyed last night, and they impact that that success ought to have.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're taking we're just analyzing this, we're taking the emotion out of it. Who benefits Who benefited from all this? Well? Iran did the Iranian regime did? They looked good for their people. Their people needed to see missiles in the sky. Their people needed to see that. And now Iran gets to go back to their people and said, we tried to kill those Jewish dogs, but America stepped in. Death to America, and then their people can be oh, yeah, death to America. So Iran actually did they came out fine? Who else came out fine? What does the Biden administration want? We've talked about this a million times. What do they actually want when it comes to Israel and Palestine and moss what do they want? They wanted to go away. They don't give a crap. They don't give a crap. Who wins loses that. They don't think in terms like that. They think in terms of domestic policy. They need this to go away, so they win. But who doesn't Israel? Israel as a nation, they have to respond. You, as an American citizen, even if we didn't have this big, powerful, juggernaut country, if we were a small country, If you were a citizen of l Salvador and whatever country launched missiles at you, you would demand your government respond in some way. It wouldn't be enough to just block the missiles. Part of the reason to be a citizen is you would demand a response. So America's politicians it worked out well for them. Iran's politicians it worked out well for them. Israel's politicians have their hands cuffed, I believe, And there would have to be a lot to happen to make this a reality. But I believe we are at the very beginning of allies changing on the world stage. I believe that Israel will not be an official American ally fifty years from now, I see that changing allies, being one being one to someone else, having someone else be one to you. It can oftentimes be a negative and not a positive. And this world is changing, and I just see things changing fast on the world stage and we're going to be alive for it to watch it. So anyway, Chris said, does Israel benefit that much? You know what, we will discuss that after we do Metal of Honor money, We'll go back and discuss this ally thing. Who benefits, Why that's good, why that's bad. We have a lot more to get to you. Hang on