Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 2: Was it was it two years ago or last year that our clip of the year was Elon Musk saying things are getting weird and they're getting weird fast.
Speaker 1: I think that was thinking those two years ago it was getting weird. I think getting weird fast. Wow. So that's been going on for a while.
Speaker 2: We got it like a little handful of AHI Internet stuff for you here.
Speaker 1: That's all, you know, just new world. Where's this taking us?
Speaker 3: Ranges from the intriguing to the inspiring to the horrifying, honestly, and here's the important part. It's all speeding down the track, completely out of control, and hey with a nobody's really got a grasp on it.
Speaker 2: With a little added dose of you can't stop it. Huh, there's no stopping it. We'll start here.
Speaker 4: I guess this is a really interesting story that I wanted to share with all of you in our audience. It involves the use of AI, and it's a very unusual use of AI.
Speaker 1: So in the case of Christopher Pelke.
Speaker 4: He was an Army veteran who was killed in a road rage incident in Arizona four years ago.
Speaker 1: Last week there was a.
Speaker 4: Sentencing hearing for Gabriel for Cassidas, the man convicted of killing him in that road rage incident.
Speaker 1: Here is the twist.
Speaker 4: Pelki's sister came up with the idea of using an AI generated video during the hearing to simulate what her late brother might have said if he were to address his killer in a victim impact statement. This is part of the AI video showing a digital recreation of Pelki speaking words that his family wrote.
Speaker 5: Check it out to Gabriel hor Casidas, the man who shot me. Wow, it is a shame way and under each other that day, in those circumstances, in another life, we probably could have been friends. I believe in forgiveness and in God who forgives. I always have and I still do.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The implications around that, I mean, in just all kinds of different ways for memorial services, funerals. I wonder if that's going to become a thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, right, I'm sorry. I was already writing mine in my head as soon as you said memorial services. Yeah, that's an intriguing thought I'm scrolling through. Was it actually was that actually permitted in the hearing?
Speaker 1: Imagine the power.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, legally speaking or just morally speaking on the universe to have a killer sit there and listen to the person and they killed.
Speaker 1: Say, hey, wish she hadn't done that. We could have been friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, wow, Okay, I'm just I'm looking into whether the judge permitted it and thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And actually the story which we can post at Armstrong and getty dot com of his sister and how she went around and talked to so many friends and acquaintances and then people who had worked with them and then compile the video. It's really quite touching and interesting. But it was four and a half minutes long. So that's a combination of confusing and inspiring. Now this story, Katie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this trend is gross.
Speaker 7: Young women are that you know, they're dressed in skimpy outfits and they're dancing around.
Speaker 6: They have only fans accounts.
Speaker 7: And they're posting things like does my down syndrome scare you off? Or is my down syndrome the reason I'll never be someone's first choice? And they're highly sexualized videos. But the thing going on here is they're using an AI filter on their faces to make it look like they have down syndrome. Because this is feeding some internet cank and people are getting called out on it left and right on TikTok, Instagram, all over the place.
Speaker 1: This is what it looks like when your soul is dead, right well right, diseased society, diseased, broken society.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, it's a small percentage of people, sure, yeah, but the.
Speaker 7: Videos are raunchy, and you know they're all over only fans because apparently there's some fetish out there.
Speaker 1: Right right, Yes, now, I agree completely Jack.
Speaker 3: It's not like everybody's doing this or it's some sort of national craze obviously, but it's just.
Speaker 2: Gonna catch on. I mean, I don't think it's right. You know, you're either this person or not.
Speaker 3: And call me paranoid or nuts or whatever if you like, But the depth of that sort of depravity, to me, you don't get there without the society at large being at least halfway there, correct, I mean, if we were in anything like a society of responsibility and morality or whatever.
Speaker 1: And I don't delude myself.
Speaker 3: There's been immorality and murder and debauchery and horror for the entirety of human history. The fifties was not all picket fences and chevies with fins and people trying their hardest and loving America. There was plenty of scumbaggery and the rest of it. I'm not a fool or a child. On the other hand, I mean, it's like to think.
Speaker 1: That deep.
Speaker 3: Feels like society at large has got to be kind of deep already, down into the pits of debauchery or decades or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting thing you just said, and I always think about that too. Is just the.
Speaker 2: You're right, but there's a certain benefit to pretending is the wrong word because pretending is well, maybe pretending is the right word. There's a certain benefit to pretending this is our culture, this is our standard, this is how we're presenting ourselves, and it kind of makes people a little bit more try to live up to that standard.
Speaker 1: Even if people aren't well.
Speaker 3: Principles or norms aren't descriptions of how everybody acts.
Speaker 1: There what pople strive for goals exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I feel like so now it's seen as like really uncool to present a goal of like a decent, hardworking, moral, committed family or whatever, because all people aren't like that. So you're just presenting a lie as opposed to making that kind of the goal everybody should shoot for. And let's see how many of us get there.
Speaker 3: Here's the interesting question to me, because I've thought about this stuff a lot for a very long time. Is that just kind of the decadence of an affluent board society?
Speaker 1: Or if you look.
Speaker 3: At what was the former KGB guy whose interview in the eighties is so famous as he's describing uri something or other, he's describing the psyops operations that Soviet Union would do to the United States and various other societies. And the point of it is to sow the seeds of discontent and divorce you from your principles and convince people that there is no truth, there is no goodness, there is no patriotism, it's stupid, there is.
Speaker 1: No American dream. And I just wonder how much.
Speaker 3: Of it is us actually falling for that sort of thing. I mean, because like the neo Marxists on the campus, they want to at the heart of what they're doing. They want to tear down Western civilization in the name of a brave new Marxist future, whether they call it Marxism or not, it helps explain the bizarro. And it would be hilarious if it weren't so sick. Alliance between Islamists who want to tear down Western civilization in the name of Sharia law and these these like you know, boarding school educated college students who want to tear down civilization because they feel like a radical and it's exciting, and they towed around signs like Queers for Palestine.
Speaker 1: I mean that is on one level hilarious.
Speaker 3: The idea that the Rainbow Coalition is going to join with the Alaxa Martyrs Brigade and take down Western civilization. I mean I can barely get through that sentence without laughing. Seriously, transgenders for you know, Sharia law, I mean, good god, you people. But that's what it's all about. It's about tearing down Western civilization.
Speaker 2: I just so's it's a little bit like the whole did you know, did Trump cause this or did the society demand a Trump? And I think it's way more the latter than the former. We you know, we somehow and so like this sort of stuff is that way too. We've had a cultural degradation over decades to where we got to.
Speaker 1: Embarrassed or for whatever reason, it's not.
Speaker 2: Cool to present like like you'd use the example like the fifties family. Sure, okay, you know to say it's a lie, so it should be mocked. I don't know how we got there.
Speaker 3: Dedicating your life to family, community, and God is absolutely mockable in a lot of circles.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah. And so I've talked about this before. I really believe this.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever heard anybody else say this. Maybe I should like try to get a PhD And write a paper or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't went online. You might as well. Nobody learns anything at college's anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't think they call but the cultural demanded the big change that happened in the early eighties when I was becoming of age person Stern and Letterman they were the they were the no more of I mean, it's like the difference between Johnny Carson and David Letterman, the the you know, kind of looking at the ideal of the fifties family or whatever, and and and what now seems corny was something to aspire to Letterman.
Speaker 1: I love Letterman, but.
Speaker 2: He became a mock everything. Everything's mockable. Stern was the same way, and that's when that's when the culture was really demanding and no more that we mock everything. Everything should be laughed at, especially like mom's, dad's kids, love respect, Any sort of celibacy or anything like that, all mockable, just a joke. People who don't do drugs, joke, joke, embarrassing those people. I mean that that shift happened around then, and we've just continued down that road.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that reminds me of one of my favorite themes, the difference between skepticism and cynicism. A skeptic looks at all the problems around and says, how do we solve this? A cynic says it's all crap and it isn't worth solving.
Speaker 2: And again, I think Stern Letterman were a reflection of a degrading society that's wanted that kind of entertainment because it reflected our mood.
Speaker 1: What caused that's to happen, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just might be the natural flow of you know, affluent societies.
Speaker 1: You just get more decadent.
Speaker 3: And then he says, by way of transition, you got the neo Marxists who want to empty all the prisons and declare that the only reason there's crime is because of white supremacy or something. And crime runs rampant on the streets, especially in blue states. That's why you need simply Save home security. The combination of technology and value is amazing. Simply say, Active Guard outdoor protection helps prevent break ins before they happen with AI powered cameras backed by live professional monitoring agents monitoring your property in detecting any suspicious activity.
Speaker 2: I think it's a big deal that they've got a sixty day satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Why not try simply Safe, no long term contracts and again sixty day satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
Speaker 3: And instead of the junkie old expensive old systems. I said old twice because they're so old old. The Active Guard outdoor protection the agents can see and talk to the scumbags in real time, activate spotlights called the cops before the break in.
Speaker 1: It starts at around a bucket day. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Visits simply safe dot com, slash Armstrong to claim fifty percent off new system with a professional monitoring plan. Cats your first month free at simply safe dot com. Slash armstrong a beloved sponsor.
Speaker 1: Support them, please they support us. There's no safe like simply safe.
Speaker 2: By the way, I will completely cop to joining in as most of society has in the snarkization of America, and you know, the the constant kind of cynical view of everything. But that's a direction we gone for quite a while now, and I think now with a I WHOA, I don't know.
Speaker 3: My snark has been used entirely as a weapon for goodness and decency. For the record, I hope you get the middle of freedom or something, you know what. I would be delighted to receive it. But I will fight on regardless of rewards and accolades.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll write a dissertation nobody will read about that.
Speaker 3: Nobody reads anybody's dissertationed. Welcome to the club.
Speaker 1: That's a good point reason I stop here.
Speaker 2: You are, you are suspended with a warrant for your arrest, and the record.
Speaker 6: Has her Mes pipe. That's right, her Mes pipe.
Speaker 1: He's playing with a meth pipe right now. There's no trying to smoke it.
Speaker 2: There's no no all right, had enough fun engage troubled times. If what do you think this is funny? I have a band called Meth Pipe Raccoons. We started practicing six months ago. Now this happens. I know, now you look like idiots. You're living in odd times.
Speaker 3: If a raccoon trying to smoke a junkies meth pipe and the cops can't stop laughing, is the funny, funniest thing that's happened.
Speaker 1: But it is very, very funny, And if you just wanted to hear.
Speaker 2: It again, if you've seen the video, it almost seems like it's gotta be ai. It's a raccoon sitting in the front seat of a car smoking meth.
Speaker 1: Out of a pipe.
Speaker 3: That's what the raccoon didn't sleep well last night. It needed a little bump. What are you gonna do? So moving along, I'm ready to announce a new legal doctrine. My youngest Delanney, my daughter, just got back from her first year of law school. She just finished her second semester finals and is getting over that trauma. As it is, it is something undergrad is pretty fake these days, and a lot of graduate degrees are pretty faked these days.
Speaker 1: You go to a good law school, it's not fake. You work like a fiend. Anyway.
Speaker 3: I would like to announce a new legal doctrine. The everybody knows that doctrine. Here's the case before US America's number two burger chain, this would be Burger King Monarchy, now must face court overclaims its menu photos exaggerate the size of its hamburgers. A federal judge in Miami is ruled a Burger King must face a lawsuit alleging its ads seriously exaggerated the size of a whopper its signature sandwich.
Speaker 1: Just like the founding fathers planned it out exactly.
Speaker 3: The suit brought by thirteen nineteen customers across thirteen states, claims blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Here's what's gre king, idiots, you signed onto this class action lawsuit hoping to get some money out of a big corporation at.
Speaker 3: Burger As a picture, they will too. But here's where my new legal doctrine comes into play. You ask one hundred people on the street, a, uh, did you know that fast food burghers aren't as big and delicious as they look at pictures? And if more than ninety percent of them say, yeah, of course I knew that the case is tossed out on its ear.
Speaker 2: Did you know that that stripper doesn't actually love you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, and everyone knows it. It's the everybody knows that defense.
Speaker 2: Did you know that the rock band actually said the same thing at the concert last night in a different town.
Speaker 3: Did you realize they said last night that nobody rocks like Cincinnati?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course I do, because they said they said nobody rocks like Sacramento one hundred percent defense.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, you're running a poorly run tour schedule if you're going from Cincinnati to Sacramento.
Speaker 1: But anyway, this is good news.
Speaker 3: Amidst the madness, Thirty five House Democrats joined Republicans against a major climate change policy.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny if you have a.
Speaker 3: Policy, for instance, California is idiotic, pie in the sky, unrealistic ban on gas powered vehicles that alleges it will help with climate change, but there's zero chance it ever. Would you still get to call it et climate change policy?
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? Yeah, it's like you know the old Sesame Street to gag. It's an old gag.
Speaker 3: Actually, why are you waving that banana around to keep elephants away.
Speaker 1: There are no elephants around here. It's working.
Speaker 3: So you can claim waving a bananas an anti elephant policy, and the New York Times will print that with a straight face.
Speaker 1: I guess anyway, a weight loss policy of eating milkshakes, Yeah, there you go. It's a great example.
Speaker 3: So they talked to Luke Corrio, as a Democrat in Orange County, California. You joined thirty four other Democrats to help Republicans repeal the state's landmark requirements that because of certain federal laws, was kind of extended to across the country. We don't have time to explain, but that all new vehicles sold in California be electric or otherwise non polluting by twenty thirty five, with in ten years. Freaking ridiculous, But dozens of Democrats said, yeah, yeah, working people are telling us we're killing you with these laws. So as that the party, we need to stop, and a lot of them are.
Speaker 1: Are strong and getty.
Speaker 8: You've said that this weekend is going to be a friendly visit, but do you expect that it will just be a.
Speaker 9: Formality to break the ice, or are they going to get into substantive negotiations.
Speaker 10: So yes, I believe it's substantive. Yes, I think people like to say, yes, we're having a meeting to meet. Well, we're meeting, so what are we going to do? Talk about meeting again? So I think it's going to be substantive. I think we're going to say that it's good, very substantive. Now China wants to do something, and look they have to at this point. You know, essentially they made a trillion dollars a year and now they have absolutely, you know, no business because if the tariffs have no business, and they want to have business, and we want them to have business, we want them to do well, we want them to do very well.
Speaker 1: So I think it's going to be very sebstinate.
Speaker 2: I listen to smart people, conservative economists, not you know, MSNBC hosts, conservative economists pointing out to me and economics is not my world, but pointing out to me why a lot of what Trump says doesn't make any sense on the whole.
Speaker 1: Is contradictory, self contradictory, right.
Speaker 2: And I haven't heard a lot of decent pushback on That's.
Speaker 3: The only thing that makes sense. As I've said before, and I will stand by this. I've heard, I heard nothing to make me believe this less. This is Trump's signature strategic chaos. He is pushing for better, fairer trade deals and has no intention of long term use of high tariffs. The way he has described it, I love tariff's. Tariff's the most beautiful word ever. That was all pre positioning for negotiation.
Speaker 2: That that's that could be, that could absolutely be. And he's either that or he's lost his mind. And I don't think he has, and I don't think Scott Bessant has no bessen is clearly the guy save in the day, and the more I read and the more I listen.
Speaker 1: He's the guy that, like uh, Wall Street.
Speaker 2: Thinks, okay, we got up, we got we got a guy who actually understands what's going in is like winking and nodding toward us that it's gonna be okay. That's keeping the bottom from falling out. But well, anyway, we'll see how everything goes with the meeting with China this weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh, speaking of people who may or may not have lost their mind, most of us, you know, unhit people know him as Kanye West. Perhaps you know him as ye, he's totally lost his freaking mind. As I said earlier, he puts the hit back in Hitler. He's got a new Hitler oriented single.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got an a show and the songs are like Hitler, Diddy, Weinstein, World War three, something about the Jews. I mean, it's all super controversy. I listened to the World War three song of Hitler. I listened to the World War three song yesterday. It's only like a minute and a half long. He can really throw together a song. I mean it was cool. Oh yeah, the words were weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unbelievably creative guy. Yeah, although he is now profoundly mentally ill. So that's a problem. So we'll play some clips in a minute. Speaking of clips, just indulge me on this. Would you, Michael play forty for me? The Senator Josh Cawley.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing that I think is so hilarious is that Joe Biden and Buddha Jets and all the rest, they now act like they have no idea how the country got into this state. I mean, my gosh, inflation's really high. Gee, how did that happen? I don't know. Maybe it's because Joe Biden shut down American energy production. Buddha j acts like, how did the border get to be such a problem.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe because Joe Biden opened it up and let every criminal and gang member come across the border. Donald Trump closed it in like two weeks flat.
Speaker 1: These people live.
Speaker 9: On a different planet and they're totally out of touch with reality.
Speaker 3: I was curious to hear that I saw Biden's name next to the clip on our soundsheet. Here have you seen much of the Joe Biden BBC interview?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: He looks old, looks old. Listen to the audio? I ah, which I'm sure you did. I was thinking asking for some of the audio, just, you know, to play it for the good folks.
Speaker 1: But what struck me is two thirds.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not like I counted, but roughly two thirds of his sentences the end was not related to the beginning. He lost his train of thought, couldn't find the words throughout a non seculit, or mumbled very weakly. And then he would be asked another question. He would start, well, we were trying to. We were trying to anyway, I think we reached most of our goals. You'd think, hmm, that sentence was not a sentence in the normal sense of the word. Yeah, it was just it was It was sad. It was odd that he and doctor Gillen whoever else is in charge over there, keeps trotting him out.
Speaker 2: They're nuts. Yeah, that they think that's going to do them any good. It's not doing them any good. There is no stretch of the imagination where you can imagine where that would be helpful to them, speaking engagements power in the party. I don't know, getting a better table at a restaurant. I don't think it's helping you on any level.
Speaker 3: Well, and if I were a Democrat, first of all, ask me what went wrong in my childhood that I'm now a Democrat? Come on, it takes all kinds makes the world go round, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 3: I love people of all sorts of descriptions. But anyway, if I worry, except for progressive seah, I want them to Uh. Oh ow, I'm glad I didn't finish that sentence. Uh dur What was I gonna say? It seemed very important. It was flitting through my mind. Oh yes, if I were a Democrat, I would say, uh, doctor Jill First of all, you're here not a real doctor. Secondly, every time you trop the Mummy out to mumble incoherently like he's got you know, nine toes in the grave, never mind one foot, it's a reminder of the fraud we tried to perpetrate that that's the best person.
Speaker 1: Of Joe Biden, yet he's sharpest could be. You can't even keep up with them behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: And you remind people that we hastily switched to a moron, Kamala Harris, and then she got beat like a drum, not only in the electoral college but the propular vote for the first time in twenty years. Every time the Mummy strikes again on TV, it reminds everybody of all that stuff Our brand is in the toilet already?
Speaker 2: Can you stop no kidding? And if he had been elected, which he wouldn't have been, there's not a chance he'd be one hundred and ten days into his presidency, into his second term, sounding like he sounded over the weekend. I mean, that's why he wouldn't have been elected. But here's your useless speculation question.
Speaker 3: Jack would at this point in his term, with the twenty fifth Amendment have already been invoked and the transition made.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: One hundred days in listening to him, well, they would have keep him hidden like the you know, the whatever gets hidden, the Crown Jewels, the Declaration of Independence in those silly nick Cage movies. It's a very well hidden, is my point.
Speaker 1: They would have kept him hidden away here.
Speaker 3: I go, like the cardinals at the conclave, as much as they could. But at some point if he uttered just a paragraph, what was made infinitely clear on that BBC interview would have been infinitely clear to the American people.
Speaker 2: Kind of apropos of nothing, but you're just mocking. We were mocking progressives. It came across this on Twitter. Just this has kind of random, but I hadn't heard it in a while. Or Well famously wrote that socialism draws with magnetic force every fruit, juice drinker, nudist, sandalwearer, sex maniac, quaker, nature cure quack, pacifist and feminist in England.
Speaker 1: That sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound like a good list, doesn't sound like it's changed much over the years.
Speaker 1: Read the list again. There was a lot there and he probably wrote this in the forties.
Speaker 2: Orwell famously wrote that socialism draws with magnetic force every fruit juice drinker, nudist.
Speaker 1: Now I gotta stop here, right there? Do we exempt orange juice? I mean, I got a nice omelet here, I got some wheat toast.
Speaker 2: I'm sure at the time orange juice. I'm sure at the time it was you know, like health food people.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every fruit juice drinker, nudist, sandalwaar, sex maniac, quaker, secure, quack, pacifist and feminist in England. That does sound like a tiring crowd. One other thing I wanted to mention that's apropos of nothing. But I thought it was really interesting yet yesterday. And it's just I don't know where it takes, all this stuff about manufacturing in the economy and new economy versus the old economy.
Speaker 1: My son has he's doing some community service tonight.
Speaker 2: And he's supposed to wear black, and so I needed to get him a black polo shirt of some sort, like you know, the collar. I decided this yesterday afternoon at one thirty. I had it on my front doorstep at five o'clock and got charged three dollars extra for the privilege.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know what that does for reshaping the economy. But if I need a black dress shirt for my son and I can have it in a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: Three bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how does any store stay open?
Speaker 1: And you know, I don't know. I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: The obvious flip side being if somebody said to you said to me, hey, Joe, would you drive to the mall and back for three dollars? I would say no, I'll give you three dollars to drive to the mall, park, go in shop, grab it, give it to the clerk, pay for it, walk back to your car and drive home.
Speaker 1: What is this the olden days? Did you say three hundred?
Speaker 3: Because I would consider it right for three dollars anyway, that would be crazy. Speaking of which, Kanye West has lost his freaking mind proof coming up good.
Speaker 11: A Delta flight ceiling collapsed, forcing horrified passengers to hold it in place. I'll give you three guesses who built the plane.
Speaker 1: It was Boeing.
Speaker 11: You know their slogan Boeing Your ceiling collapse, Try propping it up with the door.
Speaker 1: That blew off. That does melt it? Stock price? No?
Speaker 2: So I am I like lots of different kinds of music. I'm not really a hip hop guy. I do like Kanye. I do like Kanye a lot. Like I actually listened to Kanye West for my own enjoyment on a regular basis college dropout on from the first album. I really like it. He's completely nuts and uh and getting nuttier all the time. When did he do this interview with Piers Morgan the other day? This is recent Katie May six, Okay, so really there ago and so this is Piers Morgan interviewing Ya, who is a was a nut job.
Speaker 1: And then we'll get into some more of the his.
Speaker 3: New music, his new hitler song Jack It's Flying out the shelves.
Speaker 2: Well, that's just one of many controversial, controversial songs on the album. But here's here's Kanye with Piers Morgan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we haven't spoken for a while. How are you. I'm doing good.
Speaker 8: I don't use the term wes, you know, the whole drop the slave name idea.
Speaker 12: Okay, so we just call you yeah, yeah, yes, sir. How would you say your life is at the moment? You seem very relaxed, unhappy. That is in direct contrast to your public image at the moment.
Speaker 8: I already disagree. It's not in contrast, there's so many people and artists that are championing the idea of someone being able to just express who they really are and have been able to go through the war of being attacked by the banks. I'm in contrast to your contrast.
Speaker 1: Attacked by the banks that are run by who.
Speaker 12: What you put out on X you got thirty two million followers, so you're one of the most followed people.
Speaker 8: See wait, now, look right now, you're not going to take inches off my bro, Like, how many followers you have?
Speaker 12: I'm telling me thirty three million now, so congratulations.
Speaker 1: You know I'm a gift.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 8: Why do all you people in media act like you haven't played my songs at your weddings or graduations or at funerals and.
Speaker 1: When your child was worn?
Speaker 8: You know, you take somebody that's living like a Lenin, a Michael Jackson and you just like that nuance right there. It's idiotic. It just shows the hate that you put out for people that put love.
Speaker 1: There's so much love, and.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about that's the problem with all the time, like don't take inches? Oh my god expression and then one more little clip and then you're gonna hear somebody jump in. This is Yeah's assistant whose name is Sneaker?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Okay, now you're not taking accountability or responsible you know, of course I need to. This is what you get for now. We could circle back when you can count.
Speaker 12: Where's he going?
Speaker 1: Sneak? That's it for you. But it's nice to meet your peers. We have to admit this is somewhat entertaining.
Speaker 2: You know, this is going to be laughed out by many people.
Speaker 1: That's not that was funny.
Speaker 4: That's underniably walking off right into the beginning of an interview is funny.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's an act. Well, my son's My son's way bigger into Kanye than I am. And he thinks it's mostly an act. I think he's mentally ill.
Speaker 1: What's the heck of an act?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got some of the latest tweets and then we'll play the music.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, so for first.
Speaker 7: Piers Morgan responded on Twitter to what happened, and he said, Yay did walk out after two minutes because he's a sniveling little coward who didn't want me to ask him why he's become a vile Hitler loving Nazi slathering anti Semite, happy to continue the interview.
Speaker 6: When or if you grow a pair at Kanye West.
Speaker 2: Well, the no love that the new album dropped, although you can't really listen to it anywhere, that the songs are coming out one at a.
Speaker 1: Time kind of he's doing it on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Some of the titles on the new album, World War three Hitler, yay, and Jesus has cut to All the songs are like two minutes long.
Speaker 1: By the way, they're really or shorter, really really short.
Speaker 2: WW three, which I listened to yesterday and thought was very cool but weird.
Speaker 1: Minute forty five Bianca.
Speaker 2: That's his wife who left him because she's nuts dirty magazines. He's nuts Kyle Hitler, which we're about to hear a little of. He's got another song called Cosby, one called gas Chambers, one called Diddy, one called Weinstein, and one called Free my Kids.
Speaker 1: Controversial topics, and his tweets Katie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I love These two are actually back to back within minutes of each other. God is with us. And then minutes later he quotes Hitler. He writes a whole thing quoting Adolf Hitler about whether you believe that I have been diligent, that I have worked, that I have stood up for you during these years.
Speaker 1: And it's just a long screed from.
Speaker 7: Adolph and then he goes, I'm being told there's an issue with me performing Hyle Hitler.
Speaker 6: I'll be doing Hyle Hitler at all of my shows.
Speaker 3: This is one of the biggest pop stars in the world ever. Yeah, for people who ever, yeah, who think some obscure hippodie hop guy has nothing to do with no, it's it's like, yeah, an international quadruple star.
Speaker 2: There's some question over whether I'll do being be doing Heil Hitler at my concerts.
Speaker 1: I will be. I can't. I can't guarantee i'll do them. I can't guarantee i'll do gold Digger, but I will do Ile.
Speaker 3: Hitler without all Right, has this been bleeped completely thoroughly?
Speaker 1: Have many ears gone over this?
Speaker 7: I don't know how many ears, but my ears were bleeding.
Speaker 6: From listening to it so many times this morning.
Speaker 2: So this this is a little of the Higle Hitler And it's only a minute and a half long anyway, but.
Speaker 1: The bleeps are en bombs.
Speaker 2: Okay, every single one is the end word and you know, listening to it on AM radio or wherever you are all condensed down there, it doesn't have the full symphonic effect you get from Kanye's stuff. That is just amazingly the way it sounds. It's but I I like the lyric. They don't understand the things I say on Twitter, Hyle Hitler and.
Speaker 6: Then he says, all my ends are.
Speaker 2: Not and that seemed to be mostly about Kim Kardashian not letting him see the kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's no hey, Jude.
Speaker 1: Or ain't that a kick in the head?
Speaker 2: And I was listening to the World War three song yesterday and he goes He went on about.
Speaker 1: Why do I read so much mind confident night? What are you doing? Dude? Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow, I still predict early death for this guy one way or another.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sad, sad genius is just another form of your brain.
Speaker 1: Don't work like other people.
Speaker 2: If you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Geddy