Speaker 1: Well, we have come to your city.
Speaker 2: Want to way I get saying you a conscious will be entire high.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little bang in a union, I come.
Speaker 3: Along people that were sending out the criminals, that the illegal aliens coming from their countries were taking them back, and they're going to take them back fast and if they don't, they'll pay a very high economic price and arrest of quote fifty illegal aliens right there, Alex.
Speaker 1: Yep, we call them undocumented immigrants. To understood, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I wish I could do something they don't know what to do. Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Coming to your city, going away a gets and saying you a conscious.
Speaker 4: Sise The New Sean Hennity Show more behind the scenes information on breaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Channon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free number. It is eight hundred nine four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, we begin our thoughts, our prayers, our love sent to all the victims of this tragic plane crash, plane and helicopter crash that took place. I happen to have a lot of friends that are into aviation, a lot. I mean, I've got so much to share with you. It's it's it's a pretty unbelievable the amount of knowledge. Pete Hegseath just said, the military does dangerous things, it does routine things on a regular basis. Tragically, last night a mistake was made. I think the President is right. There is some sort of an evaluation issue that we have immediately begun investigating at the Department of Defense, and that has to take place. This happened during my show last night. We were just aired what was part one of my interview with JD. Van's and then I got reports and then then a flood of videos being sent to me. You know, we have to confirm them obviously we're news organization before we put it on the air. And I'm like, I looked at it and I'm like, oh no, because it was very obvious what had happened. Here's the air traffic control controllers saying, oh, Adam Schiff after the crash and giving directions to other planes.
Speaker 2: Crash, crash, crash, where's the three? It is all the approachin and runway three three approach in of runway three three. How would you have to crash? Obvious soccer theres is learning No ight there? Uh sorry, you're in the building. Helicopters, helicopter c r J approaching and only three three.
Speaker 1: It was a commuter airliner out of Wichita on airline American Airlines flight and a military helicopter.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here's another audio of air Traffic Control of saying WHOA after seeing the plane crash.
Speaker 4: Five fight tatine is Joe.
Speaker 2: That supports that two walks.
Speaker 1: About one dog? Three rent? You do that mean to go out? Some left in two pager by mainteen three thousand lefty three five zero three thousand America thirty one thirty sour Blue Streak fifty three forty seven is on final request rowing three three circle to three three Americans thirty one thirty one already going out, So let in two cents ery mainteen three thousand, zero.
Speaker 3: Heading three thousand thirty.
Speaker 1: Now it's I I make this statement, and it's it's a it's just a fact. When you think of the one hundred thousand plus commercial jets, never mind private aircraft that take off on a given day eight plus, it is it is amazing that we have come very close to perfecting air flight, but we're not there. I mean, every every aircra will have what's called the t T CAST system, which is a traffic collision warning system, and then you run into issues. Okay, well, well, was air traffic control as active and involved in this as possible? Now, it is very very normal for a helicopter to cross a runway and in this you know, and but that has to be cleared by the air traffic control, and uh, you know, it's a lot of this. There's no other way to put it is so avoidable, and I guess that's why we call them accidents. In almost every air incident that you have, it's either it's ninety plus percent of the time it's pilot error. The way they've designed air flight today, and there amount of redundancy in these these jets. For example, private planes don't land at Reagan National anymore since nine to eleven, so you're dealing with a lot of traffic because a lot of traffic going one into Reagan. But I can tell you, you know, as a matter of fact, I knew immediately this was going to be a commercial plane. And once we knew it was a helicopter. But when you look at the last reported position, the airplane was just outside the runway, and it is possible that the helicopter was clear that at one point. I believe that the reports are saying that the helicopter was told I was asked if they saw the jet and to fly behind it. But it just it's not going to bring back anybody's life. It just isn't. And it's just sad and it's tragic. President Trump had a moment of silence. We'll play it later in the program for the victims of this helicopter plane crash. He said, we're one family, one nation. Our hearts are broken this DC plane collision. The victims include at least four team members of the US figure skating team, those that bore the flight that went down in the frigid Potomac. And as of now, we believe sixty seven lives were lost. I'm not sure if that's the final number. They recovered about thirty of the bodies. You know, of course, the predictable, repulsive, you know, instinctive nature to politicize this came out of the left, you know, one sea and unpunded into leading a post blaming Donald Trump for the DC airplane helicopter crash, go crash, and I'm sure somebody said maybe you should take that down, and they go oops. I fed up a local columnist similarly, longtime columnist author science professor Tom Shaller ripping Donald Trump blaming him for future plane crashes hours after this had happened. I mean, it just blows the mind. Now, Donald Trump did bring up legitimate points in his press conference today that people I'm not gonna want to talk about, but they have lowered standards. Pe Buddha Judge is a moron. He was to pothole. He couldn't, you know, be a mayor, never mind a transportation secretary. We saw that in the Palestine Palestine, and we've seen it on a numerous other occasions. And you know, we went back and we took a look at the DEI mandates at the FAA and the information and about the language on their website about hiring people, even hiring people with severe disabilities. Now, I'm all for helping people with disabilities, but I'm also for when you have such critical positions, you DEI should not be a consideration. You've got to hire the best people for the job. The FAA under Buddha Judge, was hiring workers who suffer quote severe intellectual disabilities, psycheat problems, and other mental and physical conditions under a diversity and inclusion hiring initiatives spelled out on the agency's website at the time. It was taken down by the way January twenty second, two days after Donald Trump became president. Targeted disabilities, or those disabilities the federal government as a matter of policy has identified for special emphasis and recruiting. They include hearing vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability, and dwarfism. Do we really want people in the FAA with psychiatric disabilities and intellectual disabilibilities? And I feel sorry. I know friends that have experienced epilepsy, But there are certain there are certain jobs positions that would not be appropriate, especially if perhaps an event might be triggered ard by in a high stressful situation. Anyway, states people it's severe mental physical disabilities are the most underrepresented segment of the federal worst workforce. Because of diversity and because it's so critical, FAA actively supports encourages a variety of associations programs, coalitions, initiatives to support and accommodate employees from diverse communities backgrounds. Our people are our strength. We take great care and investing and valuing in them. Now am I saying, am I blaming mayor Pete?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But what I am saying is this is why DEI can be dangerous. It has the potential to be dangerous, and we've got to be very very clear about it. Is there are certain positions in life that require the best people for the job and an end quote, that's it, end of sentence. The best people, the most qualified people for positions. You know, being an air traffic controller happens to be a very very very critical important position. It's not the place where you want to include diversity, equity, inclusion and people with psychiatric problems potentially taking over these positions, and that was where their focus was. Now did it have an impact on this particular case. I don't know if there's any telling or we'll ever know, but it just shows the idiocy and the lack of thought that goes into it. Now, it's not going to bring back anybody's life. Our prayers are with these families, but it is also a moment to reflect on how to improve things to ensure that these things never happen again. It's like allowing illegal immigrants into our country without vetting them. You know, fourteen fifteen million, whatever the number is, and now we have known terrorists, murderers, rapists, gang members, cartel members in the country because of To this day, I don't even have a good explanation as to why the Democrats would do something to put our country at such risk. Americans have been murdered and raped, victims of violent crime. It has cost this country a fortune providing food, housing, healthcare, education. I mean, it's impacted our criminal justice system. It's hurt our kids educational opportunities. You know, we see the level of fentanyl's gone through the roof. Opioids have gone through the roof in this country, the amount of death associated with it has gone through the country. There's going to be accidents. However, we have to do everything in our power. You know, if you're if you're running a company, you want want to hire the best people available and not be Mandated's sort of like mandating Forward to produce cars that their customers don't want. That caused them to lose four and a half billion dollars in a year. Okay, I'm all for electric vehicles and companies that want to produce them, like Tesla. And you want to buy a Tesla, I'm all for the choice that you buy one. If you want to buy a hybrid, I once owned a hybrid, I'm all for it. I didn't like it as much as a gas powered vehicle, but I thought i'd give it a shot. I want Americans to have the choice, but I want if we're going to hire people in critical conditions, positions like air traffic controllers and people within the FAA, if we're going to hire doctors, if we're going to hire other professionals, you need one criteria, one standard. Hire the best people. Now, if there are people that are practicing discriminatory practice is that's a whole different ballgame. But if you're hiring the best people, you should you shouldn't be you know, you know, having a checklist. Okay, we need to hire people with disabilities, We need to hire more women, We need to hire people of this race or that race. No, you hire the best, the best qualified people for the job. And we want to live in a society where everybody is an opportunity if you want me to place blame on minority hiring in this country, which thrived under Donald Trump's first term as he set record after record low unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, African American youth unemployment, it is you know, we're failing. We're failing young children, especially in predominantly minority areas, by not giving them the educational opportunities they so richly deserve. I've predicated on a belief that the Latin derivative education to bring forth from within it, that God gave them talents and abilities, and we are not doing our job. They spend more per capita New York per student than any industrialized country with the worst results. We're failing our children, God's children. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. John Solomon just put out a report that this mid air collision between this American Airlines passenger jet and this Army Blackhawk helicopter at Reagan National was preceded by months of harrowing near misses at airports all across the country, as well as increasingly shrill warnings that our nation's air traffic control and safety system has stretched to the limit. Regulators acknowledged in twenty twenty three, there were nineteen serious near misses at US airports that could have been catastrophic. One of the largest totals in many years is fourteen months before you know what happened? Last night, the FAA received a safety expert report that warned America's air traffic control system is suffering from quality control issues staffing shortages that is putting safety at risk. Great job, Mayor Pete. That report warned that the challenges in the areas of the process of integrity, staffing, facilities, equipment, technology all have ties to inadequate inconsistent funding. These challenges contribute increasingly to a safety risk that should be regarded as a precursor. This November twenty twenty three report also warned that personnel shortages among air traffic controllers were forcing people to work longer hours and make sudden last minute changes to flight plans that increase risk. Overtime is at a historic high. Well that was under Mayor Pete and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris's watch. Okay, we're not allowed to talk about their policies.
Speaker 4: Right Shaw on Hannity Show, a thermonuclear mm may assault on fake news. Hannity's on right now, al.
Speaker 1: Right twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program of so maybe aviation experts on to talk more about this. This this crash that took place in DC just is so sad on so many different levels. And you know where we have to wonder with all the near misses, whether or not some of this might have been preventable. And I'm sure there's going to be a deep investigation into all of this. And it's just you know, with John Solomon's report coming out, it's a little shocking to know that mid air collisions have been happening around the country. Near misses have been reported at record numbers in twenty twenty three. That'd be under Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and mayor pe Booty Judge. You know, nineteen serious near misses at US airports that could have been catastrophe. By the way, one way to save money we're still living with the Harris Biden economy and not sacrifice service is making the switch to my cell phone provider. That's Pure Talk. And the beauty of Pure Talk is they give you the exact same cell towers, the same five G network as Verizon AT and T and T Mobile, the same exact service, and you get it per half the cost. I mean, it's just smart. It's a veteran owned company. You're gonna love them. You don't pay a thirty five dollars activation fee, you don't pay one hundred bucks a month be your wireless bill. They have plans like unlimited talk and text and fifteen gigs of data, mobile hotspot roaming thirty five bucks a month. That's real savings, average family saving close to one thousand dollars a year. The switch is simple, it's fast, it's easy. You dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword saved now. If you do it now, you'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's pound two to fifty keywords saved now from our friends, a Pure Talk, America's wireless company. I've been watching for the better part of today these hearings Round two with our FK Junior with the fascination fascination fixation on you know, all things vaccine. I don't know how many different ways OURFK Jor can say he's not taking away your vaccine. I don't know how many different ways he can tell people that he wants to give the American people objective scientific information for health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, etc. So that we can make health a top priority for the American people. There's no denying a simple truth. We have an obesity problem in America. We have a diabetes epidemic in America that leads to heart disease, where we have another epidemic that can also you know, we have to ask questions, you know about you know, why you're born to import our food? Why but because of hormones and pesticides. I'll give you the answer right there. And I know people from farming states don't want to hear that. However, maybe there's maybe there's a way to strike a balance between health and being the greatest producer of of of produce on the face of the earth. Maybe there's a way to strike a balance between health and hormones and in terms of you know, the meat that we eat, and and maybe maybe maybe there are solutions and then people could make choices. I mean, you can get grass fed organic meat if you want, or you can get you know that which was you know, with hormone injections and not care. But at least make an informed decision if you want to make decisions about your health is in regards to vaccinations, at least have information that is not provided by pharmaceutical companies. You know, it's ironic to watch all of these sanctimonious people lecturing RFK Junior. You know, he couldn't have been He can't repeat himself anymore. He's not taking away the polio vaccine. He's not taking away the measles vaccine. He's not taking away Donald Trump's McDonald's KFC. He's not taking away his coke. He's not taking away his pizza. You're not taking away anybody's anything. There might be certain things, you know, However, if we're going to spend the money, taxpayer money on food for kids in school, which we do, maybe we shouldn't have all these sugary drinks for these kids that you know, the jack them up. Maybe that's a bad idea. Uh and and and maybe we should spend it on more healthy food for them and take better care of our children, as he pointed, out children are not Republican or Democrat. Their kids are crying out loud, you know. In each In each case there was a fixation. There was Democratic talking points that they wanted to fixate on, and with RFK was very clear where they wanted to go. With RFK Junior, they wanted OURFK. They wanted to They wanted to slug it out over the issue of vaccines mostly and whether or not he's going to ban things. He's not banning anything from anybody, any place, anytime, anywhere.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Shifting the burden he set around, you know, between government and industry and corporations is like changing the decks of the Titanic. Our country will sink beneath a sea of desperation and debt if we don't change course and ask fundamental questions. It's all right. Ran Paul came to his defense. Well, that's what the country is about, what descent is about. I asked you to look at the larger picture and give the guy a break who says I want to follow the science and see where it leads and not draw a conclusion ahead of time. He said he would not change FDA vaccine approval and review standards he wouldn't change it. Tim Kane spent all his time questioning RFK on conspiracy theories. I mean, RFK said he would he will rescind a rule on gender affirming healthcare that was brought up by Josh Hawley. Yes, it's just common sense. If you're a patient, do you really want somebody performing surgery on you who is morally opposed to the surgery? Doesn't make any sense. Now, you shouldn't force people to do that. Patty Murray and RFK, you know, exchanging have an exchange on HPV vaccines. You know, she says there quote you've you've called them dangerous and ineffective. RFK. You know I've brought the little litigation I represent. They don't let him answer. Just a bunch of wind bags, that's all they are. And of course Lisa Murkowski predictably, you know you would expect I don't even know if she'll vote for a single Trump nominee. And the people of Alaska need to reconsider how they vote there. He doesn't win the Republican nomination, and she, you know, because of this this weird system that they have in Alaska choice voting. You know that you basically ranked to order voting. It's a hot mess. How about you vote for the person that you want and that's the election. All the candidates they can all run and then let because if he did the system that way, she would lose. Cash Battel. I love he was calm people out left and right. He was a rock star today called out Dick Durbin. All they wanted to do in the Cash Battel hearing was talk about January sixth. That was their main focus on him, January sixth, and an enemy's list that he doesn't have. And so Dick Durbin goes after him about President Trump's pardons, and Pateel had the best answer. He goes, Senator, I have not looked at these individual cases, but I also believe America is not safer because of Joe Biden's commutation of a man who murdered two FBI agents. And he mentioned Agent Kohler and Agent Williams and their family and how they deserve better than to have the man that point blank range fired a shotgun into their heads and murdered them released from prison. So it goes both ways. Oh, will they serve time in jail? And by the way, they're not free. They're sentenced to home confinement. Oh okay, that makes me feel better. All of this is that Democrats now have gone from complete shockun denial into a state of Trump rage. And it's you know, and we'll play some of these exchanges later in the program, but it's manifesting itself in these hearings because they know they don't have the votes. Now, Republicans got to get a spine. There might be a time this week where I give out the phone number to DC for you to call your Republican senator. President Trump the nominees the cabinet that he wants. He was duly elected anyway, So Chuck Grassley gave him a very strong endorsement, which is very very important to restore the public's trust. Look at what the FBI has been involved in, you no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. James Colemy signed three of the four PISA warrants based on the dirty Russian disinformation dossier bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton, even after being warned not to use it that it was a political document. It was only years later after it was completely it was it was debunked even before the second warrant was issued PISA warrant application. Anyway, it's you know, and and Cash was very clear, I want to remain focused on the FBI's core mission. By the way, that core mission is not going after peacefully protesting pro life moms and grandma's and Graham pause, it's not to go after parents at school board meetings that are upset about woke ideology being indoctrinated into their kid's brains. You know, and you know Cash committed to protecting whistleblowers when he runs the FBI and supporting law enforcement. And again, Dick Durbin only wants to talk about January sixth. January sixth, we'll play it later. But Lindsey Graham, Lindsey's usually very good, and he was in this case in this in this hearing, asked Cash if he's been a victim of racism, where do you hear his answer and what he's had to go through and because of public hearings, how he had to move his entire family for his own safety and the threats that his family received and they get Then Sheldon Whitehouse, let's go back to January sixth. Then Amy Clobtarl, let's go back to January sixth and he can't even make this up and say with Richard Blum and Paul and then of course Senator Horano, have you ever sexually abused anyone? That's their number one question every single time. Senator Kennedy Louisiana, who I do like a lot, says, it seems like you've made a lot of people mad. Cash replies that he learned that if you're not ticking someone off, you're not doing it right. Kennedy says, sound like we need to get some new conspiracy theories because the old ones turned out to be true. He pointed out facts matter, the Russia collusion hoaxed, that was the Democrats buy's abuse, that was Comy Director Ray Loud open borders, but would go before the House and Senate and preach about how the threat level's never been as bad anyway, some sparks flying, but I don't think they laid a glove on any of these people. And I think that he will be a really good FBI director of vowing to restore trust in the FBI, erosion of the of trust in the FBI. Only forty percent of Americans hold a favorable view. What have I been saying We've got to clean out the deep state, those that have weaponized and politicized the FBI and return it to its former greatness, the world's premier law enforcement agency. It wasn't much different in TULSEI Gabbard's hearing that went on today. I mean they had they had their themes Edward Snowden, Section seven oh two, which is the PISA warrant issue, and seven oh two, which you know has a lot of flaws. Nobody all the people that signed off on the PISA warrants to spy on candidate Trump, transition Team Trump in twenty sixteen and twenty seventeen, and President Trump. You know, while they have made some adjustments, they haven't made enough. In Section seven oh two of the Foreign A Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act allows the government to conduct targeted surveillance so foreign nationals living outside the US without needing to obtain a warrant. It has become increasingly controversial now. I think, you know, the Americans are impacted, and I was created for all the right reasons Post nine to eleven. But as the provision currently stands, intelligence agencies cannot use warrantless Section or two powers to target the American people. That'd be a clear violation of our Fourth Amendment rights to the Constitution against unreasonable search and seizure. But data on US citizens is still collected. They call it incidental collection. I've been told in the past by sources that I've shown up on conversations, and of course that there was a discernible effort Jim Jordan said it on this program to mitigate my social media presence. I mean, it's it's unbelievable what people have done. They've abused power. And I don't know how many times Tulci would have to say over and over and over again about Edward. And here's one other thing about Tulsea. He's spent her life serving our country. And it's like these democrats are so filled with hatred. You know, Senator Warner, Edward Snowden broke the law. I don't agree or Asking about her support for Edward Snowden, she said he broke the law. I don't agree with or support all the information and intelligence that he released, nor the way in which he did it. And Collins jumps in, you know which he support or recommend a pardon or clemency if confirmed as director. My responsibility would be to ensure the security of our nation's secrets and would not take actions or advocate for any actions related to Snowden. He doesn't care well the fact that you know everything about hers being mischaracterized. I mean, it just goes on and on and on. But this is this is all they have. What it really means, if you break it down at the end of the day, is that they lost the election, and they're bitter and they're angry. They're out of their denial and shock stage and now they're in their revenge stage. And this is how they think they can extract revenge. And what they're hoping is is they can get a couple of week Republicans to go along and not give Donald Trump the full cabinet that he wants. They they they want a scalp, well the way to put it. They want they want a notch in their belt so they can say, oh, we stop so and so or so and so. Do they really care, No, they don't. What they care about. I'll tell you one other factor here is everything that they've done that they know is wrong to Donald Trump and the weaponization of the DOJ and then politicizing the FBI and our intelligence community. They fear all of these things will now be done to them. How interesting and ironic that they will all remain silent. When it was happening to Donald Trump, not one of these people spoke out, not one. We have a lot of ground to cover. When we come back. We'll check in with our aviation experts to talk more about this midair collision over DC between an Army blackhaw helicopter and an American Airlines passenger jet. Also the latest one the Tulsi Cash RFK junior hearings, and how crazy the left is. Straight ahead