Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, jack Armstrong and Joe Caddy arm Strong and Jackie.
Speaker 2: And he Armstrong and that from the studio. CE see sor a brand new week. How do you like that? We are deeper than the bowels of the Armstrong You getty?
Speaker 1: Communication's gone bound and today we are under the tutelage of our general manager. America's veterans living and past, Thanks and God bless including those forced out of the service, healthy young men who wouldn't get the COVID JAB Veterans Day one of the few I can't think of any other those kind of holidays that stays in the same date. And here it is landing on a Monday, so it's got that three day weekend feel like a Labor day or a Memorial Day for a lot of people. We are working, you're probably working, but a lot of people have the Monday off. I've totally lost track what's open and closed schools. We'll have a list for you. We will have a list. The other one of my kids are in public school, so I can't tell you that one. I would assume that everybody's doing their thing on Veterans Day. But there are parades all over the place, including wherever you are and always cool yep, and we got Veterans Day goodness for you.
Speaker 2: A little bit later today.
Speaker 1: The final results of the presidential election came in yesterday. Arizona went for Trump. He swept all seven swing states. Still is it over fifty percent? The total, largest total number of votes of any Republican ever and the biggest landslide in the electoral college in almost forty years.
Speaker 2: So there you.
Speaker 1: Go, an arse wwooping in short, an art swoop in all seven swing states went to Trump. Now, when you said you have a list of what's closed, I hope it is comprehensive. And I just wonder, will we be moving from east coast to west uh Maine down to California or what?
Speaker 2: Do you have alabetical order? And do you have a Alabama?
Speaker 1: You have a lot of mailing and banking to the today and you're worried about that or what?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I just it's funny with kids out of.
Speaker 1: School now, especially I can't remember which of these holidays you know, people take off for the government. Tam I got kids in school and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what things you have off of what things you don't. I just I'm always surprised what you have Monday off? What do you have Monday off? And then someday I barely have heard of It's Indigenous Columbus People's private day.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Trump has named some of his cabinet cabinet people too that we look forward and talking to, including a border zar who was featured on sixty Minutes a couple of weeks ago, and has people on the left all stirred up. So that'll be exciting. Oh, I love them, love them. Tom Holm and you may remember him from the first Trump administration. Not here to play around.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was watching some of the Sunday shows yesterday and Republicans were being grilled, always from the perspective of the left on just the horror of what Trump is planning to do at the border. And none of the Republicans said, and I wish they would have. I was, I was screaming at the TV. First of all, it's not like he kept a secret what he wanted to do when he just won over fifty percent of the vote and the biggest, most dominating Republican win in almost four decades.
Speaker 2: And a majority of Hispanic dudes.
Speaker 1: So how about you ask it from the.
Speaker 2: Side of how are you going to make this happen?
Speaker 1: Because that seems to be well most people want is one of the top issues.
Speaker 2: Why are you acting like it's some surprise.
Speaker 1: Awful thing that Trump is going to try to He ran on every single speech he talked about deportation, people cheered like nuts, and again a majority of Hispanic men voted for him. Yeah, and it was something like sixty three percent of Americans are in favor of departing.
Speaker 2: All illegal right which will never open.
Speaker 1: But this shows you how insane, corrupt and dishonest those shows are. I couldn't decide, let's see watch the Sunday shows or hold my hand over open flame. Well, anyway, I'm trying to keep it dry and some tile and all has really helped with the pain.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I continue.
Speaker 1: To say, though on taking in a lot of news and Sunday shows and everything else, the way everybody is reacting people who hate Trump and are really unhappy that he won. The way everybody's taking it completely seriously is fantastic. Compared to twenty sixteen, where nobody took it seriously. This can't be true. It didn't happen, It won't last long. This is a temporary weirdness. Everybody understands Trump one big and easy, and now we got to deal with it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The battle that's unfolding that I'm really interested in is the delusional left, which is the stretching that it's racism, sexism, and misogyny and white supremacy and that the only reason Hispanics went for Trump is they've internalized white supremacy. Come on, you got that crowd, and then you've got the sane left that's saying, hey, we've forgotten about American workers and inflation in the border. We gotta pay attention to these issues. And you know, I think I'm rooting for the sane types to win because the insane people are so dangerous. So Holman, who's going to be the borders are and then actual borders are not in the way that Kamala Harris was is going to report directly to Trump. He's not going to have to go through whoever the DH secretary is. And he did his first interview today on Fox and Friends, and we'll bring you some of that a little bit later. Trump also did a phone call with Putin over the weekend and according to all sources, told Putin, don't escalate the war, and remember how many troops and how much equipment we have in Europe. So I don't know what that was in terms of laying the groundwork for trying to wrap this thing up. Said he would call him Putin back soon and they'll work on wrapping this thing up, ending it. But I don't know what the leading with the don't escalate and we got lots of manpower in Europe thing was the roots escalating as fast as he can. He is trying to grab up as much territory as they can, and they've been reasonably successful the last few months.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, death tolls are horrific by the standards of last year's death tolls, right, and people are so numb to it it doesn't get that much attention. But according to the New York Times, Ukraine, Ukraine is saying Russia is massing tens of thousands of troops on the border today, preparing an offensive to retake of a variety of pieces of Ukrainie to take their chunks of Russia back. So, yeah, I would suppose it's a mad dash by Putin to try to get accomplished what he can get accomplished before Trump's actually president, right, right, and then.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, hey, the bargaining table. I've always been in favor of that. Let's let's sit down.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile, the escape monkeys in South Carolina have been lapping water from a stream right next to the retired nuclear reactor and have quick toppled in size.
Speaker 2: According to reports, the monkeys have quintupled in size.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yes, those six pound monkeys are now thirty five to forty pounds and growing rapidly, and apparently have night vision and long fangs.
Speaker 2: I hadn't heard that report that they have night vision and our gutten.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's you know at last reports. As your son said, this is how you get a Planet of the Apes. Do you want to Planet of the Apes? Stant? Because this is how you get it. That's right.
Speaker 1: Although the reports that they have developed a taste for human flesh are at least partly inaccurate. Anyway, updates to come, and one more news update I'm excited about. It looks like at least Stephonic is going to be the ambassador to the UN if you don't know that name. She is the one who grilled those university professors and drove them out of their jobs, fund the protests and they're anti Semitism and all that sort of stuff, which was absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 2: So I want to see here do that same thing in the UN love it.
Speaker 1: So the Security Council and all that crap. I wanted to stand up and saying, listen, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I wanted to stand up and say this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: China's on the Security Council, Russia's on the security this is a joke.
Speaker 2: I'm out of here. That's what I want to see her do. We should start the show officially.
Speaker 1: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is I'm looking at my watch.
Speaker 2: It's Veterans Day.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's November eleventh, Monday, the year twenty twenty four. We are armstrong in getting and we approve of this program. Show begins officially then, according to FCC rules and regulations at Mark.
Speaker 3: Every morning I get up every morning, I'm pissed off from all what this administration did to the most secure board.
Speaker 2: In my lifetime.
Speaker 3: So I'm won't go back and do what I.
Speaker 2: Can fix it.
Speaker 3: Thousands of retired agents, retired board choices, retired military that want to commend and volunteer to help this president secure the board and do this deportation office.
Speaker 1: On ABC IS, they played some clips of some dreamers who were saying things like, my parents brought me here when I was four years old, and I'm just worried that somebody's gonna knock on the door and take me away. And of course John Carlton asking whichever Republican it was, I think it was vivig Ramaswamy. Look at these people who are scared to go to bed at night, worried that the government's gonna knock on their door and take them away.
Speaker 2: What do you say to those people?
Speaker 4: Dude, America overwhelmingly spoke, we want to get rid of illegals the end, right, please, And you go ahead and drop in a pinch of yeah, some law abiding you know, twenty three year old.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna happen. No, of course not. Come on.
Speaker 1: Here'd be my response, John, I heard your question loud and Claire. I think the real answer, though, is that you suck your show, sucks your entire network sucks and nobody watches you.
Speaker 2: You' all suck. What am I doing here? Y'all suck?
Speaker 1: I got more followers on Twitter than you have viewers. I should be asking you questions. Why are you so bad at your job? That's pretty funny. How does the mail bag look? It's good, Actually a fine start to the week. That's what at least Stefanie could say to the un y'all suck.
Speaker 2: You just say you suck, you suck, you suck you sucking, you suck. Iran's on the Human Rights Commission. It'll be in her entire speech.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got lots on the way. Our text line is four one, five, two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 2: I just about to watch the videos of Biden almost falling out a bunch of times just today. I suppose that doesn't matter anymore.
Speaker 1: Washington Post had a piece over the weekend, the editorial board Democrats paying a price for hiding the fact that Joe Biden's brain didn't work and pretending it did. Okay, well that's gee. You think that's kind of cool. But how about you? How about you, Washington Post? You you're the free press and one of the loudest voices in America. You never said anything either, So you point the finger to someone else. You got four fingers pointing back at you, newspaper. If your hand is really weird and twisted my thumb owl, here's your.
Speaker 2: Freedom love me. Quote of the Day from Mark Twain, set.
Speaker 1: Along by alert listener or somebody your others. Sorry I haven't I love this. In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then it costs nothing to be a patriot. Mm oh, so true, so true. Mailbag, you can drop us a note mail back at Armstrong and Getty dot com. This is from Zabo, which again sounds like the lesser known sixth Marx brother. Uh.
Speaker 2: Just read the Liberal.
Speaker 1: Oh, the headline is Woke women withdrawal from whoopee just led the red. The progressive women plan to go on a sex strike to punish men who voted for Trump. Woke women no longer breeding, doing their own, pulling out from the gene pool, as it were.
Speaker 2: It can only be.
Speaker 1: Good for the country and a win for humanity. Men of America take heart, dump them. There are plenty of real women out there searching for real men. Oh my god, I just watched the video Biden walking in the sand.
Speaker 2: Who put.
Speaker 1: A ninety five year old man with dementia in a situation where he's got to walk through the thick sand.
Speaker 2: It's hard for anybody.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: If he was still running that they would be turning that into songs.
Speaker 2: It is not a good watch.
Speaker 1: Oo Oo, well, he's see, it's about time for the sorry, but you know, fade away slowly on a beach in Delaware. That's his only future. Another term. Good lord, let's see. This is a note from please list me as anonymous rights I Lean Jones one two three Main Street, Omaha, Nebraska. I have a good friend here that is moderate but definitely left leading. She was voting for Harris until she heard Oprah Winfrey's remark about this might be the last election ever. She was so taken aback and upset about the obvious fear that Oprah was trying to instill instead of lifting some obvious toxic facts about Trump, she said it changed her mind. She's a North Carolinian. She didn't know how much of a factor her vote would be. But if she will, it's a purple state. Your vote matters there. But they all might have made a great deal of importance about now that doesn't matter anyway. So her friend was so offended by the obvious dishonesty and fear mongering of Oprah she changed her vote.
Speaker 2: Two friends. We've got a couple of stories of people.
Speaker 1: Who've lost lifelong friends over this election when their friends found out that they voted Trump, lifelong friends saying I can't talk to you anymore, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: And how about that story? How about how much.
Speaker 1: Oprah got paid to be on that stage and say those things. We got to talk about that later. Oh yeah, yeah, huge payday for Oprah to get up there and spewer bull crappy.
Speaker 6: If we don't show up tomorrow, it is entirely possible that we will not have the opportunity to ever cast a ballot again.
Speaker 1: People like Elon were getting up They're risking fortune and power by supporting a guy Oprah was up there getting paid to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, handsome watch all Ryan from Euston, Rice.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 1: While Twitter and TikTok aren't real life, there are a lot on the far left that their rhetoric doesn't match their actions. Their rhetoric is screaming that pumpkin spice Hitler is going to unleash his hoarde of the sex grace Nazis and they'll be taking any woman by force and make them have their babies. That we will deport anyone darker than Jack, and everyone on the LGBTQ plus community will lose all of the rights, all of them. Not to mention, no more elections. Elon Musk, Starlink stole the election. Let's not forget Hitler is back in power. Their actions, on the other hand, are to cry on social media, shave their heads and talk about peaceful protest.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: If joy Reid believes twenty percent of the bs she's fewing, then the pulpit, the ballot box, and the soapbox failed, and it's time for the ammo box. So either lower the rhetoric or increase the actions. Hopefully the first Oh got Margaret Brennan, to her credit, ask a question like that on Face the Nation. We'll talk about that later. Really, yeah, she said, you were out there saying he was gonna take over the country and we wouldn't be able to vote again. So are you gonna try to do something about that or was that just talk? Well, the important thing is we move on Margaret. Yeah, so that was just talk. You didn't really mean that or what? Yeah, because that's a good question. Thirty seconds. Let's see, guys, if we go to war with China, writes Jim, and they destroy the internet and cell phone infrastructure like you're talking about, it probably helped people's anxiety by not having the constant ping of apps or cable news people who'd freak out. But I bet they'd enjoy going back to the slower pace. And then he says, but there would be no more podcasts, so you'd have to start an Armstrong and Getty CD club or a weekly newsletter CD club.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot more news of the weekend on.
Speaker 7: The way Armstrong and get.
Speaker 2: Luck's waiting for the snap placement is down. Let's just take his blood. That's blood. It's blood.
Speaker 8: That's they're gonna stay undefeated.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So for some reason God likes the Kansas City Chiefs, and a team that could easily be four and five is nine and zero and undefeated.
Speaker 2: Get the last second plays like that one, But there you go.
Speaker 1: Who knew God had a ruining interest in, uh, how football turns out? Coming up, the Male Clinic has laid out how many push ups you should be able to do at what age to know whether or not you're fit enough to avoid early death. So pay attention or don't you want to have early death? Go ahead? None of my business. One of the best trolls in a long time from the King of the trolls, Donald Trump, is that he has offered to pay off Kamala Harris's campaign debt, as he is flush with money because he hardly spent any and she is way in debt because even though she raised well over a billion dollars, she spent way, way, way more than a billion dollars on this campaign, including.
Speaker 2: Paying for stuff like millions of dollars for Beyonce to show up and Oprah Winfrey.
Speaker 1: Those people weren't there just because they wanted Kamala Harris to win the way Elon Musk was, like I said, he was actually risking his fortune and his reputation by getting out there and sticking his neck out for Trump. These people showed up on stage for millions of dollars for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: How insane is that. Can I hear Joe talking rare, Hello, there we go. What'd you say? Several things?
Speaker 1: Actually, throughout the course of the segment, I wondered why you weren't reacting to me at all.
Speaker 2: It's funny, I said, especially.
Speaker 1: Given the rhetoric that, oh, for Winfrey making a rare endorsement, this is significant. But yeah, she got paid a million dollars to show up on stage and spout heer nonsense, which evidently turned votes in the other direction.
Speaker 2: Isn't that so ridiculous?
Speaker 1: I find that just I would be horribly embarrassed if I was calling my heirs to have people find out that you paid those people to get up there and say those things.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And looking back at that some of the things we heard about, how I think it was Mark Halpern saying that behind the scenes, he talks to Trump operatives and they're feeling great and super positive.
Speaker 2: And she can't.
Speaker 1: He can't find a single Harris operative that's feeling the same way. Well, that that jibs completely fits with, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: What are we gonna do.
Speaker 1: Let's get fiance out, Let's get Taylors, Let's pay him whatever they need, whatever it takes to get him to show, Give him a million dollars to show up on stage. Get to get Springsteen, Get anybody, anybody you can, is Pete Seeger still alive, Get him and his guitar. Trump raised three hundred and eighty one million. He spent three hundred and forty five only ten million spent on staff. Kamala raised over a billion, spent one point three seven billion, and spent almost six hundred million dollars on staff. Trump spent ten She spent six hundred million dollars on staff.
Speaker 7: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Stunning?
Speaker 1: God, I would say, I'm reading this article listing all the people that were out there for Trump that it would appear did it because they wanted Trump to win and risk their reputation because you know nowadays in America currently is especially oh I got a comment about that, but especially pre election to stick your neck out for Trump. They were doing it because that's who they wanted to win. Meanwhile, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Lizzo, Oprah all demanded millions in cash to support her, and she paid it and it's now horribly in debt. It has become very clear to me that Trump people are more willing to let their Trump flag fly than they were pre election. I saw so much more Trump stuff since last Tuesday than I ever saw before. I went to Vegas and back with my son, which I need to talk about later. But people on the plane and Trump hats and people going through the airport with jackets and stuff like that that I didn't see before.
Speaker 2: And I can see how you would feel that way. Jeez, we won over fifty percent of the vote.
Speaker 1: It was a landslide. Why am I hiding my hat and acting like I'm ashamed? Why should I ever have to? But I certainly am not going to now right right, and I'm curious to hear going forward if you see more and more Trump flags and that sort of thing in your blue emerald blue uh part of the universe or Emeralds blue green. Yeah, it's not much on Gems. Whatever's very blue. That rubies no anyway, just because being for Trump, A lot of people are for Trump.
Speaker 2: Sapphires, that's what's blue. Okay, I'll take my right. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know my Gems either. Yes, Katie, you're a girl Gems Sapphires, that's correct, thank you. Yeah, that fire took me a while to get there, but here I am anyway, So where was I? Oh? Because you know, Trump is not just Trump. Support for Trump is also, in large measure a rejection of you know, pick your favorite, the open borders, the rampant inflation and the wild spending, and the woke thing, the post modern lunatic transgender. If you don't go along with us, we're going to cancel you and end your career. Woke thing, and I'll be curious to see if more and more people find more and more courage, and getting back to that quote from Twain to say, no, I'm not down with the woke insanity. Here's a Trump flag and by the way, my middle finger. Even though maybe I don't love Trump. Well, the biggest knock on trying to be a Trump fan openly was you're a racist. Well, when a majority of Hispanic men went for Trump, I think that puts you in pretty solid territory. As far as no, there's all kinds of policies that I'm a favor, it's got nothing to do with the race. So I guarantee I saw more Trump stuff over the weekend than I normally saw, which I thought was interesting and I am very happy to say I've been vindicated on something I've been bellowing about for years. I will reveal that in a moment or two afterward from our friends at simply Save Home Security. Fabulous, fabulous deal from simply safe Home Security right now, our listeners can get sixty percent off today just by visiting simply safe dot com slash armstrong. But they've got this new active guard out or protection that can call the cops before the breaking occurs. YEP, really changes the home security game. Preventing crime before it happens. If someone's lurking around or acting suspicially suspiciously, agents can see them in real time, talk to them directly, get out of the yard.
Speaker 2: We can see you.
Speaker 1: Set off the spotlight to call the police before they've had a chance to break in. No long term contracts, no cancelation fees. It's around a bucket day for all this protection. It's amazing. So go to simplysafe dot com slash armstrong. That's simplysafe dot Com slash armstrong. Customize it for you and your home and your needs. There's no one size fits all and again no long term contracts. Simply safe dot Com slash Armstrong. There's no safe like simply safe. So I feel like I definitely, we definitely need to leave time since I threatened people that if you can't do this many push ups, you'll be dead by the end of the day after this this segment, it won't take long, all right, all right, So sixty minutes was annoying as always last night. Here's let's start with sixty Michael. This is the just the profoundly annoying Scott Pelly with some poor woman who is who is forced to deal with his presence.
Speaker 9: Interest rates are falling, mortgage rates are falling, wages are going up.
Speaker 2: Are you're not feeling that?
Speaker 7: I don't feel it. No, I don't feel it. I don't feel it at all.
Speaker 1: I got to admit I didn't watch the first segment of sixty minutes because that was their teas for the show at the very beginning, and I saw that question from Scott Pelly, I just thought, I can't take it.
Speaker 2: The whole He made reference to inflation is falling.
Speaker 1: And inflation is half what it was. That's not the way the whole thing works, dude. People don't get into the rates of inflation. They get into the costs of things and everything is still expensive.
Speaker 2: Surely you know that. Surely you know that. Yeah, yeah, and I wish we had that part of the clip.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened, but yeah, that is that my blood pressure doubles. I mean, like to take me to the emergency room at the blood pressure levels I have? When when I hear inflation is falling, well, how about mortgage rates are falling? Unless I'm a person that like buys and sells ten homes a month, as opposed to I buy a couple of homes in my lifetime and now I'm not buying one now because interest rates are so much higher than they were a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: The fact that they're down some from Alizer makes no difference to me. What world does he live in? I don't the world the protected world of the very very wealthy. I don't know if they don't shop or what. I went to a couple of restaurants with my son in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Insane what it costs you at the restaurant With inflation, I have not been able to recalibrate my head to what the bill is going to be at a restaurant.
Speaker 2: But I should have I guess when I got.
Speaker 1: The bill, thought, well, the rate of inflation is down, so I guess I'll be perfectly okay with this insane bill. And then Scott Pelley talked to a woman who worked at a restaurant to explain that the bills are like double what they were five years ago.
Speaker 2: They're double. Yeah, they're double. They're double. Yeah, they're double. They're double.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so he contradicted his own moronic intro to the story.
Speaker 2: But this is the part I wanted to get to. Next clip.
Speaker 9: Democrats would have expected to do really well with Latino voters. Yes, Donald Trump made a lot of inroads, yes, in this election.
Speaker 2: And I wonder why you think that?
Speaker 7: Is the economy.
Speaker 8: The economy I've been talking over the past couple of years too. Like people at one point they were like so against them because of the comment or whatever the media was saying. But you know a lot of a lot of the Latinos are working class people. They have families, you know, they help their families even outside the country as well.
Speaker 2: Says Mary O'Grady and the Wall Street journalists. He's absolutely right.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as the Latino vote. This is what I've been saying forever. It's laughable, the very notion of it. It's a desperate ploy to keep using the terms, a desperate ploy to get people who are from Mexico and Argentina and Huazil and Cuba and all sorts of others speaking different languages.
Speaker 2: They're black, they're white, they're brown, they're Asian. Whatever.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, y'all have their voting the same way. You getting a pen, getting a pen like sheep. We need you all vote in the same way. And it's not born out by the statistics. It makes no sense culturally or language wise. And we could get into some of the details because it's fairly interesting. But just because people are slightly browner than like the average white dude, they're not.
Speaker 1: Gonna vote for the things we all vote for. They're gonna vote for what you tell them to. Not the economy, not the porter, not crime rampant in the streets and wherever they live, refugees crowding out their kids in schools. No, they're gonna vote according to the hue of their their skin.
Speaker 2: Please. We got a lot more on that coming up later.
Speaker 1: The male clinics put out a list you need to be able to do these many push ups or you're gonna die by the end of the day. I said that part. They didn't say that part, but I'm just assuming, Oh, you're reading between the lines exactly. It's obviously what they're saying. The mail Clinics has provided a target number of push ups based on age and sex, starting at twenty five, going up to sixty five.
Speaker 2: We'll start at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Per the experts, a twenty five year old male should be able to do twenty eight push ups in one go, if I ever could actually, uh, well, women should be able to do twenty. The number of pushups you need to do goes down as you get older. Obviously at thirty five. At thirty five, a woman should be able to do nineteen. Men should be able to do twenty one.
Speaker 2: Now do they specify for the gals? Is it the semi push up? Right? Regular? Regular?
Speaker 1: Regular push up? Regular puns and toes, no knees, get your knees up. The count takes a steep drop at forty five years old, with women's supposed to hit fourteen men sixteen. At forty five, you're supposed to be able to still do sixteen push ups stopping at fifty five, it goes down to ten for women twelve for men. I think that's at the upper end of the number of push ups I can do right now. Actually, and then finally, if you're sixty five or older, the finish line for the study, you're both men and women are expected to do ten push ups at a time. I would bet less than a quarter of sixty five year.
Speaker 2: Old men can do ten push ups.
Speaker 1: I'm just guessing, having walked around on that, having walked around Las Vegas, which is like looking at Walmart with booze in terms of the crowd, I don't think the average man can do ten push ups.
Speaker 2: No, I'll bet you're right. I'm going to work.
Speaker 1: During my back woes, I couldn't do any because it was too painful, but I got to get back to it again.
Speaker 2: If you can't do this many, you will probably won't make it till sunset. So I don't know if I can do one or six. I have no idea. Do it doing the commercial work and let us know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Katie's got her headlines on the way The Washington Post editorial board blasting the Democratic Party for hiding Biden's senility is pretty good.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that, lad.
Speaker 1: They had help from you, kidding, but a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 2: I hope you can stay here. I forget this.
Speaker 1: Every year Veterans Day is also the day the Marines were born, So happy birthday the Marine Corps JD Vance, the first Marine to become vice president.
Speaker 2: Wish is fellow Marines a happy birthday? And is the.
Speaker 1: Transition team greasing the skids for JD to run in twenty twenty eight. Already interesting behind the scenes discussions. What's the Trump administration going to look like? Is it hits the ground running in January? We have that for you next hour. Right now, let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 10: Katie, thank you, guys. Starting with Fox News. House majority hinges on eighteen uncalled races with Republicans just four seats away.
Speaker 1: They're still eighteen uncalled races, so it's going to be probably.
Speaker 2: A Republican majority, they think, but how much we don't know yet.
Speaker 1: The Senate said at fifty three could be not according to the Democrats who are engaging in election denial in Pennsylvania, hiring expensive lawyers, et cetera. That Senate number could be a lot higher if it weren't for several Trump picked candidates that lost races.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be able to lose. But that's the way it went.
Speaker 10: From The New York Times, Will Trump rekindle a bromance with Kim Jong Un?
Speaker 7: South Koreans worry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, North Korean soldiers in Russia gonna fight Ukrainians. Maybe NATO claiming if North Koreans go into Russia, then NATO troops are into Ukraine, then NATO troops are going into Ukraine. So there's a lot to happen soon on that whole story.
Speaker 10: Yeah, to that note at ABC, Russia prepares counteroffensive with fifty thousand troops, potentially including many North Koreans.
Speaker 1: And I think that's why Trump called Putin over the weekend and said, do not escalate.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: From NBC.
Speaker 10: Tesla surpasses one trillion dollar valuation in the wake of Trump's victory. Their shares what It's twenty three percent since Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Did people boy the why that would be because the Democrats are the dig on subsidies for green energy, including EVS people. A bunch of Trump people go out and buy Tesla stock after he won. That doesn't make any.
Speaker 7: Sense from the Daily Mail.
Speaker 10: You guys mentioned this earlier, but I want to mention unsteady. Joe Biden stumbles as he battles through sound on the beach in Delaware, sparking fresh concern for the leader of the free world.
Speaker 1: He was walking through that really thick sand you can have sometimes where nobody can walk through it without fund Why would you make him do that on camera?
Speaker 10: And he took that walk right next to his wife, Ryle Biden, who didn't even reach out a hand to hold.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, jew your husband's brain and body doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Set him, don't set him up for failure. Good lord.
Speaker 10: From the New York Post, Columbia University students plan anti Veterans Day protest. They want to reclaim it from the Israel US war machine.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've got some great stuff on the current state of colleges to come in the show, including more and more execs who are openly stating I see an Ivy League diploma. No, thank you, wow, which is really quite the development.
Speaker 2: I would say, if it hurts you more than helps you.
Speaker 7: This is from the file of You Had One Job CNN.
Speaker 10: Mattel apologizes after mistakenly printing porn website on Wicked movie doll packaging.
Speaker 7: So you know this will happen, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: You have one job to make sure that that link on that box is not going to a porn site.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 10: And finally the Babylon Bee Ah sad Liberal forced to have a second melt down after forgetting to press record.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I've gotten a discussion over the weekend about that, the whole melting down on camera thing and then posting it online. And if you make a mistake halfway, do you do a second take or how does that work exactly right? And why are you doing it? What is your goal to become famous? I think part of it is the whole. The only thing young folks care about is being famous. They just want to be seen clicks. Aren't that weird feeling that grips society. Now we're nothing has happened if people didn't see it online, I mean, happening alone in your home, It's not real for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a lot more on the way.
Speaker 1: Text line four one five two nine five k ftc Armstrong and Getty