Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durand. The Elvis Durand's phone tappen? What's today's phone?
Speaker 2: Tap? All over?
Speaker 3: Well, Stacy emailed and says, I'd like to call my mom tell her that I'm not allowed back in school because I have excessive absence. My mom's gonna flip out because I've only one more semester until I graduate. And she asked me every day, sometimes fifteen times a day, if I went to school. So we're calling her mom now, we're gonna make her upset.
Speaker 4: Hi, Stacy, Please, this is not Stacy.
Speaker 1: Oh, this isn't Who is this?
Speaker 4: Says her mother. How can I help you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Linda Vassar. I'm calling from Spaghner.
Speaker 5: Fact.
Speaker 1: Is she around?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: She is not. I can help you. She's not gonna help.
Speaker 2: You with Okay.
Speaker 1: We're just going through our records and calling people who haven't been showing up for school and just trying to figure out why they have been there.
Speaker 4: She goes at night. Now she's give her whole problem tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that, but she hasn't been here since last semester.
Speaker 4: Well, then I think you take up with her cause when she leaves my house and says, she's going to school. That's why I think she's going. So I don't know, but you have her cell phone.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to three her in so you can talk to her as well?
Speaker 4: Sure, if you can do that, okay, yeah, can.
Speaker 1: You hold a second?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, hold.
Speaker 4: On, very nice. He gets dressed up to go to her friends. He goes home with her and tell me what you did in school and everything? Has a nurse saying she wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Stay there? Are you there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I say, well, you have to make from making your flashes on the front with us, and said you have not been to school at all this week?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, isn't it something to you? What the past three nights me and Christina have been going out. We haven't been going to school.
Speaker 4: Okay you know what. No, I am done with this, okay, because you've made her school crazy with this nighttime thing.
Speaker 2: Go other, mommy.
Speaker 5: If they throw me out of school whatever, I'll just get a bar at night or something like that.
Speaker 4: I'll get my pet. You have been lying me, number one, that's the first place. All right, what do you think you're doing?
Speaker 2: You went to all this trouble me, Iree, I don't need a degree. I don't need a certificate anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, what why you lying me? What did you want was not going to school with her? Okay, that girl was no longer lad, that's what's gonna be to No.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, I swear how had a job at like a bar? They make really good money bartenders, and I'm pretty too, so I.
Speaker 4: Answer, Excuse me, I'm not paying thirty thousand dollars for a bartending job.
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 4: Are you not here today? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Why do I Why do I need a degree? Come on?
Speaker 4: Excuse me? You are going to go for a certificate Until you.
Speaker 5: I'll depend on my husband, my.
Speaker 4: Boy, are you rus come on a drugs?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Why would I depend on your husband's the rest of your life? This is a miss independent girl.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Excuse me? Shut up right on my work. I cannot scream.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 4: One month, severe severe trouble cause you lied to your father, made the last two nights. Okay, make a full out of me, MELI as an you questions about school, You're carrying all everything else and you haven't been there. Okay, who are you hurting? Here?
Speaker 2: You don't need a degree you have.
Speaker 4: I set up people buying all myself.
Speaker 2: I'll work out you pay a bar full time jobs. They're scaring me.
Speaker 5: I just won't put education on my resume.
Speaker 4: And I'm not having a thirty thousand dollars long and my shoulders and you were for you to barkened mommy.
Speaker 5: You make a lot of money bartending. Have you ever done it?
Speaker 4: And I'll scare me? Forget it? The idea is forget it. Okay, I'm I'm another friends all I can do what I want.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you're overreacting.
Speaker 4: I'm unreacting. You're lied to me. I can't trust you because you're this is a huge mass of law.
Speaker 5: You told me I'm not going to school anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't I know that could have just three.
Speaker 2: You all ever again? Nowhere else either.
Speaker 4: You're not Prettywhere we're trying to say is I have thirty thousand dollars and you don't seem to care about mommy.
Speaker 2: It's okay, just pay it off.
Speaker 4: How do you want I pay you off? Spacy?
Speaker 2: How it's not that much money?
Speaker 4: Are you crazy? You're the girl who's always level headed? It's not you see how you have hurt me. It doesn't matter the mean thing to you.
Speaker 5: I can't talk to you about anything because you're crazy.
Speaker 4: So thinks you're a lie to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I told me every night.
Speaker 2: It's much easier to lie to you. It's much easier.
Speaker 4: This is not my daughter.
Speaker 5: You're really overreacting about this.
Speaker 4: It's I'm unreacting when you're When you have a thirty thousand dollars road under your name, let's see how you overreact. I'm not paying it.
Speaker 2: Mommy, it's just not I told you school is not for me. It's really fine.
Speaker 4: All you had to do was tell me that a month ago. But it's that every night. So, honey, how was school today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 4: I have to dressed up.
Speaker 3: When I go.
Speaker 4: You lied and you kept the light going. That's what hurts me more than anything. Why come through?
Speaker 5: Why don't you want me to like barotens or something?
Speaker 4: So I'm not talking.
Speaker 5: If you're working a club, I can dance in a club or something like that.
Speaker 4: I'll be home.
Speaker 2: I'll be safe.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you're talking like this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can be a stripper.
Speaker 4: You're talking stupid.
Speaker 2: That's always an option.
Speaker 4: You're not my daughter.
Speaker 1: Hey Ma, she's not on drub. Do you know what she's on? What she's on the radio, Because you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: Always God the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning Show