Speaker 1: Forever. Whoa, Hello, Hello, Hi guys, Hey Marie. I mean, let's just get right into this shit, because you have been giving me this energy that from yesterday, that because we have to address it.
Speaker 2: Well, because you've been wasting our time. That's how I feel you've been wasting out. First of all, Hi, everybody that's listening, how y'all doing.
Speaker 3: Let's discuss it Sydney.
Speaker 2: Last week we recorded a Patreon episode and Sydney was like, I'm gonna, I'm ready to talk. I'm gonna I'm ready to talk because I have I haven't been honest with you guys. I'm gonna tell you my truths. And I was like, oh a, because you guys don't know, but I know everything.
Speaker 3: And it is.
Speaker 2: I burned my tongue every time I talk to Sydney because everything that she says is.
Speaker 3: Hot, hot, hot.
Speaker 2: And then we get on the podcast and she's like, nothing new, nothing fun, nothing interesting. It's just like it feels like the same conversation over and over again. But you guys, you guys listen to the podcast and I feel like y'all deserve an eat. Prey Hope Part two and Sydney is refusing to give that to you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, Marie, the people that you're into or a date are not out in the scene, so you you have me.
Speaker 3: They're not out in the scene.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, friend, No one can guess who you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Who cares if they can guess who I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: You, that's not That's not why we're that's not why we are where we're our friend, You don't want to talk about anything because you know the people that you're talking to. Listen to the podcast. That's the only reason why you don't talk about it on the pod. Now you're like, well, people can guess. No, it's not about guessing who cares you to fully post Adrian's photo and.
Speaker 1: Silhouette of her labia on your Instagram. People knew exactly who Adriane was and nobody was like slidding her dms.
Speaker 3: But you're like, people can guess who you're talking about? What Girl by Brie.
Speaker 1: Doesn't want to talk about her escapades anymore because it's gotten very serious. She's in a relationship now. No, no, that is you see how Sidney is still deflected.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about my escapades because I feel like we're talking in circles. I'm not talking about scorting anymore. You bring up scorting now, not me, that's you. So I don't want to talk about me. I don't want to talk about this because it's stale.
Speaker 1: You still talk about the same stuff, and then you bring my business into this, and.
Speaker 3: It's like, whoa, what's new and exciting? Friend?
Speaker 2: Put our horny niggas is in the house, tired, hungry, stressed, and bored, and you keep bringing up old stuff that I've done and old stuff that you've done. But nothing that you've done in twenty twenty has made it onto this podcast. Nothing that's happened to you since October twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Thank god you given. You've given our our devoted fan base stall teen crackers stale ass tea.
Speaker 1: And now you're like, Marie's serious.
Speaker 3: I'm just I've just told you I'm about to leave this man.
Speaker 1: It literally just said I gotta dump him, and you're like you serious?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's let's just get down to it. You know, you see she's hyperventilating. She's like this this is a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I've hooked up.
Speaker 1: I've hooked up after Adrian, I'm putting it on on.
Speaker 3: This Wow, thank you for the summer twenty nineteen tea.
Speaker 4: Ooh, Marie, I don't think it's fair. I don't think it's fair that I'm sorry, this is my interjection coming for weeks. It's not being present, but.
Speaker 3: Often Captain save a sud Yes.
Speaker 4: I feel like we we sort of like run in circles with this sort of conversation where uh, Sydney feels attacked.
Speaker 3: I'm not attacked.
Speaker 1: No, everything Marie is saying is actual, factual, and I respect everything that she's saying because she's exhausted from you know, opening her legs wide right, but she does it for the pod only, you know, the whole chip, for the stories, and so.
Speaker 3: You know what, you guys do deserve.
Speaker 1: You deserve me to be as messy boots as Marie confidently is.
Speaker 3: So you're right, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: But there are certain things that Marie doesn't reveal, and I feel like the fact there could be things that Sydney doesn't reveal that doesn't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've been not revealing for a long time. Andrew. Let's take a step back. There are certain things where we don't reveal. What are the things that I'm.
Speaker 1: Not revealing that you feel that are making this podcast last?
Speaker 4: There is I don't want to say it. We've talked to I think this is something that happened in maybe like January or February.
Speaker 3: That happened to me in January or February.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, we talked about it. And obviously this is like forever ago now, but I'm like, that would have been really great content. Obviously you didn't want to talk about it. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about well, hold on, are you talking about the threesome? That's what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yes, And we didn't talk about it that happened in December, because the podcast is not this is everything that.
Speaker 3: Wh whoa wow, guys, Sydney is screaming, but she's still not saying anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's screaming because she's still not saying anything. And my three really the one the one thing that happened that I didn't talk about.
Speaker 3: Let's list all the things that Sydney's not talking about. All of them. Oh, I've hooked up.
Speaker 1: I've hooked up after Adrian and it was great. It was it was a good time.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say it was a great It was a great time physically, but it was I I have to.
Speaker 3: Get out of.
Speaker 1: I want to be in a relationship so bad when it's like, no, bitch, you just need to be by yourself.
Speaker 3: So I should be on a mission to hook up.
Speaker 1: Do whatever I need to do, you know e pray ho locally, stay on like the home turf and keep it cute and not get wrapped up in people.
Speaker 3: And that's very hard for me. It's very hard. It's very hard for.
Speaker 1: Me not to like, have you inside of me and then not be like, Okay, we're together forever.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh that's not that hard for me. Friend, have you inside of me? Okay? Is it in my luber here? Got a goal? Oh my god, Marie, I yeah, I you know.
Speaker 1: I just if I was having sex with men, I would just say whatever because I'm like, fuck these dudes.
Speaker 3: But when you have sex with women, are you hook up with women?
Speaker 1: It's you want to you don't want to just talk about them any kind of way, or you don't want to. It's not for everybody to know, but I will say this, this was, you know, a good thing to do after a breakup or after hooking up for five years with the same person. It definitely was interesting and I did not squirt, not one time. And now I'm on a mission to do that. This is this is the summer twenty twenty of squirting for COVID, IM sporting.
Speaker 4: For COVID, Squirting for COVID. I have a question. Yes, I can't square. Is squirting the objective?
Speaker 1: You can't squirt everything and every time something comes out is a squirt for you?
Speaker 3: Andrew don't do it right?
Speaker 4: But like a squirting does that? Does that not always happen?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm shaking my head, but.
Speaker 4: It doesn't always happen.
Speaker 1: Not everybody Marie said, she's not mentioning her. For me, it doesn't happen. It has not happened. I'm wondering if my squirt faucet is just broken.
Speaker 3: It's not. It's not on you. You gotta bang you. Maybe you have a screw loose friend.
Speaker 2: You gotta bang that screw to tighten it, and that it will happen for you.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know, Yeah, but apparent I also learned in the you know, while hooking up, I can't really take it that well, you can't really take what will you need to spell things out for us.
Speaker 3: We don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I can't take the dick. I can't take it too much. It hurts.
Speaker 3: Oh, so what's the what's the solution then, friend? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: I think I just need to have sex more like I need to open it up. But just it's not open. It's im I'm ready. I just like fingers, that's all I like. That's enough for me. Sounds like you need to be a little bit more like Marie and a little less like Sidney. Remember when you tried to drag me sixteen minutes ago, you were like, all.
Speaker 3: She does is open her legs. She's she's tired.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Sydney, close your legs.
Speaker 3: That's the title.
Speaker 1: That's the title of the podcast, closer legs.
Speaker 3: Married man. Shout out to Kim Zoziak.
Speaker 1: She got up that that wiggy getting wiggy with it, that.
Speaker 3: That tardy for the party, ass wig.
Speaker 1: It's like, since you made it to the set, but the wig didn't not the the wig was still in the trailer.
Speaker 3: Does she still wear wigs? I don't know, sins.
Speaker 1: I think she has enough money to have implants now, so like hair implants so well. I mean she's changed her whole face, her whole body, her whole kid's face. She might as well change the hair as well.
Speaker 3: You know that. I think people need to get it together.
Speaker 1: You just need to be happy with whatever your child looks like it, Like, stop with the straighten in their hair.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't make upon them.
Speaker 1: Like the Tiaras and Toddler's thing is out, that's canceled. We've learned that kids can't play dress up because uh, niggas don't know how to look.
Speaker 3: At kids as kids. And they're like, she got lips to go on. I think she's ready to fuck. Like, you can't do this to these, to these young girls anymore. You just can't. We have to none of the dresses, none of the none of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Toddler's and Tiaras, I saw a picture of Honey Booboo recently.
Speaker 3: Have y'all seen Honey Boobo grown? Yeah, she's you said she's grown out.
Speaker 1: That you should.
Speaker 4: She's grown, she's grown.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's gross.
Speaker 1: I was like, Andrew, you can't be on the episode talking like that, now, yes you can.
Speaker 3: You can you except that that. That's a big unofficial expert energy right now, honey Booboo now boo boo. Now.
Speaker 4: Oh and also look at honey boo Bo's mom. Now have you seen Honey Booboo's mom.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's on mess she's honey boo boo. It's cute.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh, you must be looking at a different She's okay, looking she she not honey boobo no more.
Speaker 3: She just booboo. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: You can't say that to talk about children like that.
Speaker 3: That's uh no, you can't tell me that.
Speaker 1: You can't drag children. I'm not dragging her. I'm just saying I saw a picture of her recently and.
Speaker 2: I was, oh, that's that's what my face did, right, Okay, So Sydney, thank you for steering us into.
Speaker 3: Honeyboo Boo Land. Uh you you want to be back for me?
Speaker 1: I just wan, I just when you joined this call today to do the podcast, what were you expecting to talk about me? I was wondering as if it's safe to travel now, like if if you say, for instance, you want to go to La to meet up with somebody to.
Speaker 3: Just hypothetically say you get.
Speaker 1: Flute out, yeah, to like hook up to hypothetic, hypothetically, hypothetically get.
Speaker 3: Your ass eight whoa Marie? Hypothetically Okay? Yeah? Is that okay?
Speaker 1: Or like people doing that nowadays? Or are they taking the Greyhound?
Speaker 3: Are they driving? Are they driving across control? They're salad tossed.
Speaker 2: I think if you're gonna put yourself in in the midst of a bunch of people and you're at risk of getting sick, it makes sense to do it with people who have money to fly, because you're on a flight for less time than you are on a bus.
Speaker 1: And if we're on a bus, then you everybody got corona. The driver got it, the bags under the bus got it. Everybody has corona on the bus, but on the plane maybe just one of the flight attendants has it. But I feel like, hypothetically, if you're going and you going like August or September, it should be better by then, right.
Speaker 3: What Abo Andrew?
Speaker 4: I don't think so it's only getting worse. Just businesses are opening, and I think that like we're just sort of putting a blanket over it and saying it's okay.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I mean people are more and more people are reporting corona in a single day than like the entire month of April.
Speaker 3: Apparently in some.
Speaker 1: Places there's just nothing to look forward to. There's no happiness, Like god, god, damn it, Like this is just stupid.
Speaker 3: Already now I'm upset.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I hypothetically was going to go on a trip to do anything.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying like.
Speaker 1: This, Oh my god, there's just nothing to look forward to. Somebody will will toss your salad for you sometime, anytime you want somebody, I'm sure we'll do it, regardless of this, regardless of the state that you're in.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I have to be aware that, like I might not be everybody's type, and maybe not everybody wants to be with somebody like me who is pretty much famous, you know, verified.
Speaker 3: My god, I Got a.
Speaker 1: Goal has a has a very well known podcast that you know, I have a very loud co host that you know, makes me divulge information that I wasn't going to.
Speaker 3: You know, what have you? What have you divulged in this episode that we didn't already know? Literally nothing, No.
Speaker 2: She hasn't done what what's the one thing that she said Andrew that we didn't already know well.
Speaker 4: I think she was like she was alluding to this US eating trip right on.
Speaker 1: I never said Andrew, and Andrew.
Speaker 3: I never said, yo, Andrew, thank you so much. Who were interested in me to not listen to the podcast?
Speaker 1: It just it's maybe, well, Sydney, maybe you should silly Sydney, maybe you should stop being famous. Maybe I've I've mentioned it more than on numerous occasions.
Speaker 3: It's like, if you like me, why are you listen to the podcasts? It's silly.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say stuff that it's problematic.
Speaker 3: No, you're like, oh, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, no, that's not true. If you like Sidney, she's not saying anything problematic. She's not saying anything. If you hate Sidney, she's not saying anything problematic. She's not saying anything.
Speaker 3: If you don't know who Sydney is, she's not saying anything. That's why you don't know her. Whoa Marie? Take that back, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Because you're like, if you listen to the podcast and you like me, you know I'm gonna say some stuff?
Speaker 3: What stuff? Sis? Well, Marie, what would you like me to say more?
Speaker 2: Make a list of things that you would like Mene, Sydney. I want you to talk about the things that you FaceTime me to talk.
Speaker 3: To me about. That's what I want you to talk about. I want you to I want.
Speaker 2: You to talk about the stuff that you me and Andrew were talking about before we turn this quick time on.
Speaker 3: That's what I want you to talk about. And you're like, Wow, I don't know, I don't know whoch woman is at.
Speaker 2: We seventeen minutes in it, you haven't said a single thing. Friend, You said, Oh no, that I'm gonna take that back.
Speaker 1: You said, I like someone. I like someone. I am interested in someone. She's very nice and hot, and I think I think we have good chemistry. So I'm I'm interested on where this is gonna go. But the main thing on my mind right now this is getting your salad tossed. I don't care if my salad is tossed.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, I just want to experience a good time with someone I want.
Speaker 3: To, Andrew said. Andrew said, it is twenty twenty. Everybody's doing that now, and.
Speaker 1: That's maybe in your maybe in your group, your circle of peers.
Speaker 3: Don't do that you and your colleagues.
Speaker 4: Disgusting as eaters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eaters and eat ass and during a pandemic, it is it okay?
Speaker 4: No? They literally said that it's not okay to eat ass during a pandemic.
Speaker 3: I mean they also said.
Speaker 1: They also said it's not okay to have sex, so that so what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 4: They suggested glory holes they literally did. Yeah, they like came out and yeah.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't work for straight that doesn't work for women. How am I gonna put my laby through a hole?
Speaker 1: It's not long, you gotta through says, you have to thread the needle, pull it through the holes. So, I mean, I don't know if it's the new normal, but I guess it's something that more people are doing, or more people are admitting to doing. I feel like choking is something that has been coming up in a lot of conversations. Yeah, yeah, that has been in the discussion, and I just I don't know. With all the current events, everything that's going on, I don't want to be choked.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be tied up.
Speaker 1: I don't want no rope, no handcuffs, no, none of that. The cops and slavery have ruined BDSM for me.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Friend, were you doing BDSM before?
Speaker 1: No, But I'm just saying like I'm not interested and interested in it at all.
Speaker 2: I would get I would. I want to get tied up. I think I'm that's something that I want to try next.
Speaker 3: Well, people get spank you know, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, oh, you said you're okay with that.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I can get spanked. That's new information. Yeah, I mean I have like I have a good butt. My butt's nice to get spanked. It's it's pretty cute. You don't agree, Marie, Marie, you don't like my body. I'm not saying anything else. Talk to me. I'm gonna let you. I'm gonna let you do a monologue. What time is it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you do a monologue for sixty seconds. I'm gonna put sixty seconds on the clos and I'm gonna let you talk about whatever you feel like talking about.
Speaker 3: We just gonna let you speak. Hold on, let me get to my clock. Ready, Sydney, are you ready for this? Yeah? Ready? Your time starts. Now.
Speaker 1: You know I'm in a different point in my life that it's like, you know, I have to just be more adventurous and I need to get out there and I need to do more things and be less.
Speaker 3: Closed in.
Speaker 1: I'm very open with my heart because I fall for people just like here and there. But when I fall, I fall hard and I can't get over it. So now I just want to get in the point where I'm dating and having a good time and you know, maybe getting.
Speaker 3: Double penetrated possibly, who knows.
Speaker 1: But I'm excited for whatever's going to happen in the next few months because I deserve it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I work really hard for everything that I do in my life, and I should be getting some fun physically, and I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Before, and I deserve it.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna give it fifty five seconds.
Speaker 3: I think, Oh, my prayers are gonna be answered soon.
Speaker 1: Sidney, I'm giving you a hard time, but it's only because outside of this zoom and outside of this podcast, there's so much happening in your life.
Speaker 3: There's so much, like there's so.
Speaker 1: Many lols and like moments when you say stuff that we just scream and react to it in the group chat for several hours, and then we get here and You're like, I just deserve happiness.
Speaker 3: I deserve joy. I want to have a good time. I want to be loved. It turns out to NPR. But it's like Marie for a year's bitch for years.
Speaker 1: I was just going like, Diary of the Mouth, Okay, I was this.
Speaker 3: Was a hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Did you say Diary of the Mouth? No, diarrhea of the mouth? Sorry, okay, okay, Diarrhea of the mouth.
Speaker 1: That's the title of the the episode, Diarrhea of the I already.
Speaker 4: Have closed your legs to married Matt.
Speaker 2: But also let's let's let's add also diary diarrhea of the mouth as a as an alternate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's like interesting. I'll be like, what what is this about? You know, it's a good it's a clickable moment. I agree, thank you. I was.
Speaker 1: I was giving up all the goods and you was not saying anything. So how are you talking about? I was tables have turns. I was here for comic relief. Okay, also realistically said what goods was you given us before? Uh?
Speaker 4: Huh? If I might interject, I think you and you might go ahead.
Speaker 1: Andrew is a referee He's like, he's like, get a poor foot, get a poor foot.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're really creating like a really healthy environment for Sydney to reveal these things on the podcast. I'm her about past.
Speaker 3: Look at her face.
Speaker 2: Because Andrew don't even know what he's talking about. Andrew, I talk to Sydney every day and.
Speaker 1: Every day, and every every every day I say this should be on the podcast, or Sidney says, man, I can't even talk about this on the.
Speaker 3: Podcast, like every single day.
Speaker 2: And then we get here and and people are bored.
Speaker 3: We've been doing this zoom thing for like three months.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: People are home, they're horny. They probably got COVID. They might be home with they raggedy ass kids. They got a fat cat sitting at their feet.
Speaker 3: You're a horny, you probably have COVID. That's right. I don't and Sydney.
Speaker 1: Sydney sits up here and talks in circles and then falls back on well for years, I was saying, all of my besniece, and it's like, but you really weren't.
Speaker 3: You told us about stuff that you used to do.
Speaker 2: You told us about stuff that you were doing when you were before you were sober. But it's like, you know, if we're having a conversation, then let's have a conversation. I don't I don't have to create a I don't think that I'm creating a hostile environment.
Speaker 3: This is how I talk all the time. It's just an environment.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I'm I just wanted to say up top that Sydney said on the Patreon. She was going to say something and then she said nothing. That's that's what this episode started out with. And Andrew's like, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. Sidney is a good person and Marie is an evil person. So okay, this is what it is.
Speaker 1: Marie has a plethora of options for you know, the lineup for whatever whoever she wants to hook up with, and she cooks up with men and they're obsessed with her.
Speaker 3: So she could literally.
Speaker 1: Be like, I'm fucking this trash ass nigga and then he will hook up with her right after. If I say anything about anybody that I'm interested in her, they will take it so hard and be so upset. Sidney, you don't have to say anything bad about the person, but somebody that I'm like, I'm telling you I'm just asking for you to tell people what's going on in your life.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not saying like you gotta give us your deepest, darkest secrets, but like we're talking in hypotheticals. That's the only way that you talk on this podcast now is in hypotheticals, because hypothetically, someone else could be offended by the thing that you're talking about. And it's like, who cares. You are a grown ass woman. You deserve to be flut out.
Speaker 1: You deserve your ass eight, you deserve you deserve.
Speaker 3: Everything and more.
Speaker 2: But you're like, well, I don't want to hurt this person's feelings, And it's like, who has time to worry about feelings right now?
Speaker 3: Sis? If you died tomorrow, knock on, what God forbid that happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't have that. Would you still do the podcast if I died?
Speaker 2: Probably because it's me talking anyways, Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 3: The title of the episode. If Sidney died, I still do the pod? Sydney did, I'm still doing the pod? She did episode next episode? I don't know. I just you you have a lot Vallid points.
Speaker 1: She's right, you have a lot happening, and you're like, I'm not saying that you got I don't know. I mean we had like a whole nude fiasco and you were like, I'm not talking.
Speaker 3: About that because I don't want nobody feel this to get hurt.
Speaker 1: We we have like these like things that happen, and it's like, this is interesting, stimulating, hilarious conversation, but we can't talk about it because you are afraid that you're gonna upset somebody who might potentially be listening to our podcast.
Speaker 3: And it's like, well, what about the people who listen? What about the people who do listen?
Speaker 1: What we're just gonna talk about the stuff that you don't want one person to hypothetically not here? Well, I just try to think about, Marie, what if somebody that you were hooking up with was on a podcast running their mouth about whatever you guys are doing.
Speaker 3: How would you feel? But Sidney, I'm not No one is asking you to run your mouth. No one is.
Speaker 1: That's the only way I know how to be. It's either don't say anything or run my mother, my lips.
Speaker 3: Will be flapping.
Speaker 2: Well, then, friend, maybe you gotta find a happy medium, you know, maybe that's your assignment for the week.
Speaker 3: Is to figure out how to say some but not all.
Speaker 1: I don't know on therapists, give give me my assignments, my duties.
Speaker 3: Sis betterhelp dot com better.
Speaker 1: We love We can't we cannot be anything without him better help.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, girl bye.
Speaker 1: Uh they didn't buy no ads on this episode?
Speaker 5: Oh they do?
Speaker 3: My bad, My bad injected right here. This is where I got that at dropped dead. Well, let's ask the listeners.
Speaker 1: Are you guys bored with Sydney's uh life, her lifestyle?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but we somebody commented on the Patreon last week this episode was boring, and I was like, oh, I was Genna ready to respond and say, you know, drag them a little bit.
Speaker 1: And Sydney responded with, sorry, my love life is a little bit boring right now.
Speaker 2: And it's like, first of all, don't apologize to somebody for being rude to you. But second, it's not boring. Your life is fascinating. It's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Why is it fascinating? Tell Sydney. I can't tell them because you don't me to second.
Speaker 1: Hand, secondhand, tell him, tell him without saying too much. What does that mean, Sidney? I don't know how far I'm allowed to go because if anything is too much, I'd be like, Andrew, cut it out.
Speaker 3: Look Andrew is upset.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, no, we're not doing any edits cuts.
Speaker 4: It's fine, We're.
Speaker 3: Not doing cuts. What are you talking about? And said, we're not doing leave it in there. We're in a pandemic. You want me to do work?
Speaker 2: That's crazy, he said the audacity.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's happening in Sydney's life right now? Fab? My friend is on her way to be.
Speaker 2: A being a black lesbian poor couple in Hollywood?
Speaker 3: Is that staying in there?
Speaker 2: We cutting that out too, friends, No, that can stay, that can stay my friend?
Speaker 3: My friend is getting flown all over the world. How about that? How about that?
Speaker 1: And by all over the world, I mean she doesn't need her passport to travel to this place, so that, uh, my friend.
Speaker 2: Is uh well, I mean my friend was in love with somebody who essentially, I mean realistically, the situation that the last girl is in and this new person is in, it seems almost identical.
Speaker 3: But the way that they react to you is completely the opposite. Yeah, right, mm hmm, I don't know. It's nice, it's nice.
Speaker 1: I mean we always make excuses for people who you're like, but there they don't like there. It's not that they don't like you, it's just that dot dot and it's like, no, But when somebody likes you, you know, when somebody likes you, you don't.
Speaker 3: Have to they make time for you.
Speaker 1: When somebody likes you, yeah, you know, you know, you don't question if they do.
Speaker 3: You don't question if you're doing too much.
Speaker 2: You just kind of naturally do the thing that comes to mind first, and you don't second guess yourself. That's the cool thing about like somebody liking you when you liking them back, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's scary.
Speaker 1: It's scary when you like someone because you're just like, I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to get played, I don't want to feel I do not like rejection romantically. I don't mind rejection in my career because it happened so much, but I just take it so I take it so hard, Sidney.
Speaker 3: Nobody likes rejection. Nobody.
Speaker 1: You're saying something like it's breaking news, but nobody likes to be rejected.
Speaker 3: You're like, I don't romantically, don't hurt my feelings.
Speaker 1: Everybody Marie, when's the last time you've been rejected romantically?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But I also don't put myself out there like that.
Speaker 1: I don't put myself out there like that. Also, men are dumb, and I say that on the record for the record. Straight men and some gay ones.
Speaker 2: Men are not you Andrew, not today, but no right like, and like I think the last time a man tried to reject me or tried to check me, I had.
Speaker 3: To shut him down.
Speaker 2: It was the dude that was like he was trying to come over to my house and he was like, did you wax? Did you get a wax recently? And I was like what?
Speaker 1: And he was like yeah, you know, because like I'll eat it, but like I don't want hair in my mouth.
Speaker 3: What Like I said, I this.
Speaker 1: Is not a meal at Olive Garden, like you, it's not gonna it's supposed to have hair on it. There will be a hair in your soup if you come to my house, okay. But also like I had just shaved and it was fine, And just the way that this dude was talking to me, I was like, how dare you pup in my inbox after all this time?
Speaker 2: And think that you can tell me what my vagina should look like. Absolutely not. So I shut that down.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't really put myself in place in places to be rejected because I'm also like not out there like that. I'm not on apps no more. You know, I got a little huh question.
Speaker 4: So when you shut someone down, like in that instance, did you like let him know like that' spucked, like, don't talk to me like that?
Speaker 2: Or oh Andrew friend, okay, friend, I turned the light on.
Speaker 3: We were on FaceTime.
Speaker 2: I said, let me turn the light on so you can see who the hook you talking to. Like, No, I did shut him down, and he's so dumb or so turned on by being shut down that he was still dming me and messaging me like, hey, what are you doing later? Like, don't worry about what me and my cooch are doing later. We're not doing anything that involves you. And he just I don't know. I blocked him. I mean I didn't block him, but I blocked his like I blocked his stories and his post from my page. But I didn't unfriend him because I need him to know that I'm unbothered.
Speaker 3: So you recommend uh not blocking, But muting people.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I don't want to see your stuff. You can still see what I'm doing. I need you to see that I'm thriving because I am.
Speaker 4: Walking store in what would warrant like a block or.
Speaker 3: A block or unfriend.
Speaker 1: If somebody wrongs one of my friends, oh my friend.
Speaker 2: If Sidny's like, we're not talking to John anymore? John is a dick out on friend John that day and never friend John again, but the way that Sidney is my wishy washy friend. Two days later, she's like, ah, yeah, I was on the phone with John or yeah, you know John coming over and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm like, Sidney, we blocked him.
Speaker 1: I forgive if I forget. People make mistakes, geez people. And that's this is what I will say to people. If you have a like falling out with somebody, you gotta wait. You gotta wait at least like three four days because the stuff that you put out to your friends, they're gonna remember that. And even if you feel comfortable being cool with that person again, your friends are fucking pissed. They will never forget. They're like, oh, you're gonna be with that bitch ass dude? Who did you wrong and made you pay for an abortion? Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Made you pay for an abortion? What?
Speaker 2: What the world is that I'm suing you for five hundred and eighty two dollars.
Speaker 3: I have no idea how much an abortion costs. Okay, I was like Marie, that's wrong.
Speaker 1: But maybe with that back in my day, it was two beautiful payments in nineteen none of nine.
Speaker 3: It was one trip you just going back of the alley. No, I've never had an abortion.
Speaker 1: And we left about stuff that we've done here on this podcast, but you know, shout out to.
Speaker 3: People who doing what they got to do for themselves. I've done it.
Speaker 1: I've done it more than once, and I don't regret, not one time. So I mean, imagine you had a kid right now during the core, Yeah, I just could not. I mean, I have these cats, and they definitely make me feel like, wow, there's something to live for, but no, I don't need.
Speaker 3: Oh there's something to live for. Well, that's that's good.
Speaker 1: I mean, no that we're laughing, but that's good. But it sucks that it's the cats that you live in for.
Speaker 2: And not for me, or for Andrew, or for Ramona or for Amina's braiding skills or you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andrew, I, that's it. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not blocking somebody or.
Speaker 3: Unfriending somebody unless.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like I have to. But usually I do things like that because of my friends. Yeah, personally, like if you say something or you do something, and I'm gonna tell you in that moment, But because we've all been in situations where something happened and we walk away.
Speaker 1: And then you go to bed and you wake up and you're thinking about it and you're like, oh, I should have said this.
Speaker 3: I should done that. I live. I'm trying to live my life in those moments.
Speaker 1: Those I should have said moments, I'm doing them in the moment because what am I worried about protecting this man's feelings?
Speaker 4: For I don't think it's necessarily like protecting his feelings. But I've found myself in situations where I'm like, if I'm mad at someone, like someone is clearly wronged me, and to let them know, like this is where like A, B and C, this is where you all fucked up. They aren't receptive to it. You know, they're not going to give me the response that I need or and want entirely they'll like gaslight or something, and so I'll wind up feeling worse.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, not mean I feel worse when I feel like I should, because because when people wrong you, or they treat you wrong, or they say something disrespectful, they're going to turn around and do that to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yep. And I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Say that there's no reason why you should be talking to me, a queen, or any woman about what her couch looks like.
Speaker 3: You're not paying bills.
Speaker 1: That was just unacceptable, especially since you'd be giving that good good He said.
Speaker 2: No, he said to me, men, guys don't like hair down there. And I said, that's so funny, because the other guy that I'm sleeping with right now does and he makes I'm obsessed.
Speaker 3: And he is obsessed with and he's doing it right and he's good. It is good. And he was like oh. He was like, well, that felt like extra information that I needed to know.
Speaker 1: And I said, no, you didn't need to know this, because you're coming at me real foolish right now.
Speaker 3: And then he was like okay.
Speaker 1: And the nerve that he would think that you would want to talk to him after that, honey.
Speaker 2: I mean I guess he I don't know, maybe because I because he's still I still show up on his Instagram.
Speaker 3: Maybe he thinks it's fine.
Speaker 2: But it's like I think he gets it now because every time he sent me a message after that, which I think was three separate times, I ignored him. I left him on red I I clicked on the message. I looked at it. I know it says scene and that I didn't respond.
Speaker 3: So you, like some of these people, you gotta knock him down a couple of pigs.
Speaker 2: Like you know, there's good people out there, and there's bad people out there, and sometimes good people say dumb stuff, and those people should.
Speaker 3: Not be rewarded. Your prize is my pussy. If you say.
Speaker 2: Something problematic to me, or you do something that makes me unhappy, I'm not gonna reward you for it. Also, I don't remember sex with him being that good for him to be talking to me like.
Speaker 1: Not just say no, no, reckless shit like that. And also it's just like, sir, who the fuck do you.
Speaker 3: Think you are? That that part that who the stuff?
Speaker 1: Like you have not you have not mentioned anything, you have not made any suggestions to him.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he's not doing everything amazing. Sis. Remember we talked about him. The first time I had to him, I said, you had a Bob's Burger's buddy. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: You didn't tell him, oh, oh I need to do little shape. Well, how about you take your ass to Planet Fitness. No, he But that's the funny thing is he goes to the gym, or he was going to the gym every day.
Speaker 3: Oh, he.
Speaker 1: Must be doing arms he's going. No, he's going there to watch the TV. That's what he's doing and take a shower. He's not doing anything else.
Speaker 3: He's going to the gym to take nudes with shampoo bottles. Imagine.
Speaker 1: Oh I could I could actually see Vo five at a Planet Fitness and not his aunt house. Yeah but see, I love the way you're talking because.
Speaker 3: It's like, yes, drag these fucking men.
Speaker 1: But I don't now that I like subscribe to like gender roles and stuff, because like women could get it to shut these bitches down. But I just don't want to have open conversations about like somebody I hooked up with body type or they might have said something that it's a little problematic. But I'm like everybody says things, well, not everybody, But in the heat of the moment, you might say something that you don't mean, and then you say it and they say sorry, and it's like, well, am I gonna hold that against you?
Speaker 3: Or am I gonna move forward?
Speaker 2: No, If somebody apologizes to you and it feels sincere, then I don't think you need to hold anything against anybody, right, But if somebody apologizes to you for doing something and then they do that thing again later, yea, you have every right to drag that person because because that means you didn't learn your lesson, or that means that you don't respect me. If you're gonna keep doing something that I'm telling you I have a problem with, then you don't deserve.
Speaker 3: Me to be nice to you. You know, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I say things and I do things that are problematic every single day of the week, and you do everyone. Every once in a while, somebody will check me for it. But when they do, it makes me reflect. Like Sidney and I have had conversations and she'll she'll be like, hey, you know we ya, I know, I know how I know we're different and you haitian, but this is wrong. And sometimes that's the only thing that you can do to your friends is tell them when they do something wrong and then like let them go if they come back and they still doing the same booll sheet, and that is that person your friend, or maybe that person just like real Haitian and thes therapy and is a little bit bald, you know, you know, you you pick and choose your battles, but you do.
Speaker 1: And like the thing is is that I sometimes I don't want to say things on a podcast because it's like it's easy to just do throwaways about people that I'm like, oh, I'm probably not gonna see it again, or I don't. But like one time, Adrian was like, what do you be saying on there?
Speaker 3: About me?
Speaker 1: And I'm like what she's like because my friends, my friends are asking me stuff, and I'm just like, what are you saying? And I'm like, well, I don't want you to listen, so uh, I can't say, you know, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember some of the Adrian stuff, but like, you weren't saying anything crazy about Adrian.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't think butspectful, but.
Speaker 1: Honestly, we don't. I don't remember everything that we'd be saying Marie. Sometimes we say stuff and then the episode is over, and then I don't realize I didn't said some off the wall shit until weeks later. I'm like, bitch, did you listen to the episode?
Speaker 3: How did you let me say that?
Speaker 2: That's so funny because when I listened to the episode, I have the opposite feeling. I listened to something that we said, and I'm like, man, I could have went in And then I'm like, why did I say?
Speaker 1: Why didn't I.
Speaker 3: Say X y oh? I was being nice that day? But yeah, I mean, we're.
Speaker 2: You never know what is gonna offend somebody, right, Like sometimes you think you say something harmless and you're saying something in jest. Like even like some of the stuff that we say on here, I think sometimes like it upsets Andrew or like not upsets you. But like the way that I talk to Sydney, I can tell is like triggering for you, Andrew, because you always stand up for Sydney, but you never stick up for me, because it's like Marie don't need Marie doesn't need assistance, but exactly.
Speaker 3: But that's but that's not true.
Speaker 2: But then when I talk to Andrew and I say things like I'm sad or I think I'm depressed.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, you're not.
Speaker 2: He's like, there's no way, no, yes, I know, but but I'm saying like, like the way that you perceive me is like this little rock, this little rock, this brick on a beach, and Sydney is like a beach.
Speaker 3: That's a great title as well as.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't like brick on a beach as which is some of the other ones. But you see me as a brick on a beach, and you see Sydney as like a little pile of like a sand castle, and it's like Sydney is stronger than you think.
Speaker 3: This year is friend.
Speaker 1: My friend has been through some things and my friend is strung like don't don't let no, don't do that, don't don't let the pink fendy quard she got on fool you she wearing, but thank you. I think we see people how we want to see them, and sometimes we are wrong.
Speaker 3: You're right, yeah, you're you're absolutely memory.
Speaker 1: And I'm just learning how to navigate everything because you know, as I move up in status status, we're moving up the status. I mean, the more exposure we we get, you know that the the more people were going to run into, the more people that put two and two together, And they're like, well there's a dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like, what's so bad about people putting two and two together? Friend, What's what's the worst that can happen when people start to put stuff together?
Speaker 3: No? Realistically, no, nothing, nothing. You're right.
Speaker 1: No, I'm asking because I'm not ashamed of I'm not ashamed of anybody that I'm interested in or that I hooked up with.
Speaker 3: Well there's some Please don't tell nobody remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who kept us hooty on the whole time? The homeless guy? Yeah please Yeah, Yeah. I guess you're right. I guess I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: Every time you say I guess you're right, like shocks me a little bit because I am always right.
Speaker 3: Bitch, please always.
Speaker 1: And now we're gonna now we know that you're a delusional because the truth that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I Sydney, I'm not trying to I am. I am trying to pressure you. Yeah, but you at the end of the day, I know that you're a grown up and you're gonna do what you want to do and.
Speaker 3: What's right for you. But is it what's right for the podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And since we need to move the podcast in another direction, you know, and the time is ticking on this direction, you know, I have to I have to bring another level of transparency.
Speaker 3: To the pod. What does that mean? I just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be pussy footing around things because I'm just like, I know, I always say too much, Like.
Speaker 3: In real life or on stage, I'm like, I'm always saying too much.
Speaker 1: So now I'm on the pod, like I should, you know, reserve some things. But it's like, yeah, none of this matters nothing.
Speaker 4: But has anybody actually ever said like you say too much? Or is that just you?
Speaker 2: No, Andrew, That's what I'm talking about. No one's ever said that. I mean, there was an incident when.
Speaker 1: We did the podcast a couple of years ago, right like a year ago, where Sydney said something a place that she'd been in.
Speaker 3: The person.
Speaker 2: Whose things she was talking about was listening, and that person was upset.
Speaker 1: But yes, I went to somebody's wedding and dragged it and dragged it. They don't listen to a podcast no more so it don't matter. But I'm just saying, like, if you do not have a podcast, and you're inviting me to your wedding, just like, make sure the wedding right, top top show, make it right, make it look cute, because I'm I'm gonna talk about it. And if if you want that kind of press, you know, be careful. If you got me at your baby shower and like the gifts.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Sydney, No, this is not No, this is not the energy that you have. Your energy is not not this. Your energy is the opposite of what you're saying right now.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: If you want me to go to your thing, make sure it's correct so I won't talk about it. You not gonna talk about it. This is what this podcast episode is about today. You're like, I'm gonna talk, I'm gonna drag it.
Speaker 3: No, I loved that. For us. We need just listen.
Speaker 2: Friend, Yes you are my most famous, most verified friend.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: You are one the way you are the most famous person I know.
Speaker 2: Let me think about that, but yes, you're the most famous person I know. For now, so you know, protect yourself at all costs.
Speaker 3: But also remember that, remember how hard we laugh FaceTime we do. I just want to do that. I just want to do on the podcast. Friend, that's it, That's all I'm asking for.
Speaker 1: And I know that then, but then, like the stuff that we do on FaceTime, will it be special?
Speaker 3: I'm just doing it. I'm just doing it, Sydney. What let me charge my laptop? It is dying, Sydney.
Speaker 6: Our face times will always be special because you could you usually be naked city put up pause. He lives on FaceTime the other day. I need you to know that I saw Sydney's vagina on FaceTime the other day.
Speaker 1: I'm just taking I'm trying to take us to another level, Marie, because what if we go What if we go to the Maldives or whatever and we're on a new beach.
Speaker 3: I don't why would we go to the Maldives together? I thought you were Oh, I will say that.
Speaker 1: I googled Airbnb's in the Maldives and in Bali yesterday because I was like, Oh, I feel like I want to.
Speaker 3: Take a trip.
Speaker 1: Oh Bali would be nice, Yo, we should go. I'm honestly I think we should go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't want to go with my friend to a honeymoon spot. Sis Like if if I was gonna go to Bali I would go with a dude. Really. Yes, So when.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about taking trips, I'm talking about taking trips for me and my coach and you're like, yes.
Speaker 3: Friend, let's go be naked on the beach together and then not touch each other.
Speaker 1: Like what, well, I mean we can we can change this storyline, Sidney. I will not eat your ass nasty beach. You won't eat my ASTs on the black sand.
Speaker 3: It's been you won't, Marie. Are you saying that? Is that on the record? You will? I will not munch on your box in the Maldives, all right, that is and that's a good title too, We'll not much in your box box Maldives munchbox. Okay, thank you, thank you for shaking the table. It shook. I understand everything that you were saying.
Speaker 2: This, and honestly, I'm giving you a hard time, but I understand what you're saying too.
Speaker 3: It's just, you know, it's funny this.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to keep the episodes interesting, friend, Yeah, because I listen to them and sometimes I'll be like, I'm not listening to this episode, really, okay, that's honest, Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, we know. We're here to entertain y'all for fifty two minutes a week. Yeah, but that's gonna change soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep. We gotta be sure. We're gonna give you guys some shorter, some quick bites. Yep.
Speaker 2: Maybe two half hour episodes a week instead of one long ass hour episode a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe maybe a fifteen thirty cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Andrew, is there anything that you learned today or anything that you wanted you felt like you need to get off your chest?
Speaker 3: Or do you still want to call me a beach? That's fine.
Speaker 4: I never called Murray bitch.
Speaker 1: I never did, but like I feel like maybe in your brain you're like she's a bitch now.
Speaker 4: I mean like you made reference to certain things that you've said that Sydney has called you out on and said like, hey, don't say that, certain things that you've said that I've called you out on and said you can't say that when when we do that, it's for your best interest. We're looking out for you.
Speaker 3: M hmm, okay, all right, I'll receive that, friend. I received that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we see we've seen some other people but don't have those people that call them.
Speaker 3: Out, So that's okay. Should I name? Should I can't.
Speaker 4: No, I can't even say that. I need to come me saying that.
Speaker 2: Actually, you gotta keep that.
Speaker 3: You didn't say, Andrew, Andrew.
Speaker 1: You literally just said, we see what happens when people don't have people call them out.
Speaker 3: And then you were like, I got to take that out? What take out? I didn't even say the name of the person that I know we all talking about.
Speaker 1: It could be literally anybody. It's so many people on the list.
Speaker 3: Listen, my laptop is at six percent.
Speaker 1: So we gotta wrap this episode up because for some reason, it's not charging.
Speaker 2: So I think I gotta go. Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna charge this thing sitting. I'm gonna talk to you later. Andrew, can you just read.
Speaker 3: Tell me some of the titles one more time?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, so you didn't say this was a title up top, but I really did like it, Okay, scuorting squirting for COVID. I liked that. Yes, the first title that you actually announced was close your Legs to married Men. Uh, Sydney wanted diarrhea of the mouth. Uh I this one is good your horny and you probably got COVID. If Sydney dead, I'm still doing the pod. Yeah, and then munching in the maldis.
Speaker 2: Munching in malde is speaking to me and close your legs made.
Speaker 3: That's the memoirs. I love that, all right, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: People who are listening, we heartshall But also tell us, tell us who you agree with or.
Speaker 3: Just do you have any business for us?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe some business if you'll got some gossip tell us, Oh yeah, send us your tee so we can read it on the pods. Yeah, put it in your DMS, and then uh, we can put it out there. We won't put your name out there, but put tag it in the DMS and we'll read it in the next episode.
Speaker 3: How about that? Yes, and we will talk about it in the next episode. So I talk about my shit. Thank you exactly, thank you.
Speaker 2: Send your tea so Sidney'll have to spill hers because she's too famous for this podcast. Now, Sydney is too famous for this podcast is an alternate title.
Speaker 3: For the podcast. I love that for us. Sidney's too famous, okay, well.
Speaker 1: Or Marie fucks with nigg regular niggas, so that's why she can talk about them on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, that's a long name.
Speaker 1: And also you want to you want to enter to type out the word nigga for the podcast?
Speaker 3: Is what you?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: He said, I don't even I don't even use the n on my keyboard. I read that. Okay, Love you guys, Bye Forever.
Speaker 5: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Bauham, Joe Scilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 3: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 5: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.